Bring4th
17/07/10 Crop Circle - 'Hypercube' - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: 17/07/10 Crop Circle - 'Hypercube' (/showthread.php?tid=1397)

New crop circle - Namaste - 07-10-2010

This is beautiful, it gets a genuine vote.

[Image: DSC1164-Danebury-Ring-OH.jpg]

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/danbury/danbury2010a.html

Looks to be describing the 'square in the circle', which is heaven and earth, physical and metaphysical. The square being earth, the circle being heaven.

As there are nested circles within the nested squares, this to me implies the infinite fractal holographic universe we live in.

RE: New crop circle - seejay21 - 07-10-2010

(07-10-2010, 03:24 AM)Namaste Wrote: This is beautiful, it gets a genuine vote.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/danbury/danbury2010a.html

Looks to be describing the 'square in the circle', which is heaven and earth, physical and metaphysical. The square being earth, the circle being heaven.

As there are nested circles within the nested squares, this to me implies the infinite fractal holographic universe we live in.

Very cool indeed. It's amazing how the world works.. I was just 30 minutes ago watching this video from Bashar on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD-jZ4CXblA&feature=related

It looks alot like that crop circle! Smile It is so cool how I have now seen this similiar sacred geometry twice in a row!

RE: New crop circle - Namaste - 07-10-2010

The world becomes very synchronous when one is on the right path Smile

Thanks for the link, not seen that content, will most certainly give this a go.

RE: New crop circle - AnthroHeart - 07-10-2010

That could be also related to the 3 dimensions of space and the 3 dimensions of time. Dewey Larson's Reciprocal Theory talks about the 3 dimensions of time that many people don't realize.

RE: New crop circle - Monica - 07-10-2010

Real

RE: New crop circle - seejay21 - 07-12-2010

What an interesting couple of days! I've been meditating with the crop circle, and bashar's transformative "trainer". (linked above). I've had a couple of extremely novel days.

I went to the Key club in hollywood on saturday night to see Don Carlos, and was amazed to see the cirlce pattern in the bathroom.

I went to a client this morning, and they had the same on a new coffee table waiting for me in the lobby.

None of this is very magical, just synergy/coincidence. Who uses cirlce tile for bathrooms or coffee tables anyway? Smile

I've been focusing on the cirlces.. maybe I just see it everywhere now? Maybe it is amessage for me to keep going with the trainer?

BTW, if you overlay the trainer on the crop circle, it is an EXACT match.

RE: New crop circle - Namaste - 07-13-2010

(07-12-2010, 08:04 PM)seejay21 Wrote: What an interesting couple of days! I've been meditating with the crop circle, and bashar's transformative "trainer". (linked above). I've had a couple of extremely novel days.

I've been focusing on the cirlces.. maybe I just see it everywhere now? Maybe it is a message for me to keep going with the trainer?

One defines the meaning of synchronicities (and that includes missing them), so in your case, I would imagine that's a good indication that your path of thought is aligned with your higher self.

Quote:By the way, if you overlay the trainer on the crop circle, it is an EXACT match.

They are both based upon sacred geometry, and more particularly, the flower of life (which in turn leads to Metatron's cube). Perhaps this is an avenue you could explore further? Sacred geometry is the manner in which all mater is manifested, a fascinating subject.

This is a good starting place: Drunvalo Melchizedek - Sacred Geometry (Part 1)

RE: New crop circle - fairyfarmgirl - 07-13-2010

Tree of Life= Golden Mean Ratio= Metatrons Cube.

The Cube is called Metatrons Cube.

This is sacred geometry. Another name for this formation is the Gate of Grace or the Flower of Life. It opens dimensional doorways to highly STO energies and assistance.

Here are some resources:

Metatron's Cube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqg5bPZ0HE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZvGbjeUymo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoMk0estzXc

--fairyfarmgirl

RE: New crop circle - AnthroHeart - 07-13-2010

Awesome find. Just watched the first 1/2. Despite the audio problems, it was very revealing. Didn't realize that Sirius was linked to our sun.

Project Camelot should interview him if they haven't already.

I've been eagerly seeking out more information to expand knowledge and view of the world. It seems I'm not finding it fast enough, as certain sites don't always have new information.

Thank you for posting.

(07-13-2010, 05:53 AM)Namaste Wrote: This is a good starting place: Drunvalo Melchizedek - Sacred Geometry (Part 1)

RE: New crop circle - Namaste - 07-13-2010

(07-13-2010, 11:08 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Awesome find. Just watched the first 1/2. Despite the audio problems, it was very revealing. Didn't realize that Sirius was linked to our sun.

Project Camelot should interview him if they haven't already.

I've been eagerly seeking out more information to expand knowledge and view of the world. It seems I'm not finding it fast enough, as certain sites don't always have new information.

Thank you for posting.

Yes the audio blips can hit at rather inconvenient times! The second half is entirely different, he talks about the metaphysical. Very interesting indeed Smile

RE: New crop circle - Questioner - 07-15-2010

It looks to me like a flat picture depicting a 3d combination. Reminds me of Bucky Fuller's discussion of how atomic bonds occur naturally in triangular and hexagonal patterns. I wonder what chemical compound would be depicted if the squares or hexagons represent atoms in some strongly connected latticework molecule.

RE: New crop circle - marielle - 07-15-2010

Hi, I'm fairly new here and I don't usually post but you may want to check out Richard Merrick's Interference Theory and his graphics of Metatron's cube and a Unified Harmonic Torsion Field. It looks like this crop circle.

http://interferencetheory.com/MusicArt/page50/files/page50-1000-full.html

Did Ra say that the physical universe was created by vibrations? I know I've read that somewhere but it may not be Ra.

Love and Light,
Marielle

RE: New crop circle - Namaste - 07-15-2010

(07-15-2010, 06:26 PM)marielle Wrote: Hi, I'm fairly new here and I don't usually post but you may want to check out Richard Merrick's Interference Theory and his graphics of Metatron's cube and a Unified Harmonic Torsion Field. It looks like this crop circle.

http://interferencetheory.com/MusicArt/page50/files/page50-1000-full.html

Thank you, sister, and welcome :¬)

It does indeed! The black hole theory is shared with Nassim Haramein, you might enjoy this excellent lecture.

Quote:Did Ra say that the physical universe was created by vibrations? I know I've read that somewhere but it may not be Ra.

It is indeed...

Quote:Questioner: I will make a statement that I have extracted from the physics of Dewey Larson which may or may not be close to what we are trying to explain. Larson says that all is motion which we can take as vibration, and that vibration is pure vibration and is not physical in any way or in any form or density, and the first product of that vibration is what we call the photon or particle of light. I am trying to make an analogy between this physical solution and the concept of love and light. Is this close to the concept of Love creating light?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

Questioner: Then this vibration which is, for lack of better understanding, pure motion; it is pure love; it is nothing that is yet condensed, shall we say, to form any type of density of illusion. This Love then creates by this process of vibration a photon, as we call it, which is the basic particle of light. This photon then, by added vibrations and rotation, further condenses into particles of the densities we experience. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

RE: New crop circle - marielle - 07-15-2010

Thank you, Namaste.

The reason I asked about Ra and vibrations is because Richard Merrick's website says this:

Quote:everything in nature can be described as crystallized harmonics

Which I think might be saying the same thing as Ra. I also read recently, (not Ra but I can't remember) that the physical universe is really just a condensed musical symphony and maybe this Metatron's cube is a building block?

Love and Light,
Marielle

RE: New crop circle - Namaste - 07-16-2010

(07-15-2010, 07:36 PM)marielle Wrote: Thank you, Namaste.

The reason I asked about Ra and vibrations is because Richard Merrick's website says this:

Quote:everything in nature can be described as crystallized harmonics

Which I think might be saying the same thing as Ra. I also read recently, (not Ra but I can't remember) that the physical universe is really just a condensed musical symphony and maybe this Metatron's cube is a building block?

Love and Light,
Marielle

Metatron's cube (which is constructed from the Flower of Life - read up Sacred Geometry if you're interested. Great lecture here) in indeed the building block for all platonic solids, which in turn are the foundations of this 'material' (holographic, fractal) universe.

Many consider that the vibration of the energy/photons is founded upon sound - the eternal ohm - , you only need look at cymatics to see how sound creates order from 'chaos'. These patterns are also based on sacred geometry.

Notice how the complexity of the pattern increases with pitch, it could be considered that higher, finer, forms of consciousness also hold more delicate and intricate patterns.

17/07/10 Crop Circle - 'Hypercube' - Namaste - 07-17-2010

Another beautiful communication...

[Image: fosbury5375.jpg]

Perhaps illustrating the fractal nature of the universe. More here

Update: a view from the ground...

[Image: tn_SNV10274.JPG]

It appears to be following the same thread as the previous cube circle shown in this thread, only this time, cubes within a cube (the outline of a 3D cube is a 2D hexagon, as with the containing hexagon/cube).

Here's a photo of the previous circle to make things easier...

[Image: DSC1164-Danebury-Ring-OH.jpg]

RE: 17/07/10 Crop Circle - 'Hypercube' - AnthroHeart - 07-17-2010

Nice synchronicity Namaste, with your 222nd post.
What an introduction, this crop circle, to the conscious convergence. They are getting more impressive.

RE: 17/07/10 Crop Circle - 'Hypercube' - Questioner - 07-17-2010

This one right after the lattice one is very exciting to me!

I immediately thought of the striped area as electromagnetic field or waves. I did a Google image search and found this example, just what I thought of when I saw the crop circle, in the first page of results:
[Image: 2md.jpg]
It's from an article at http://www.lanl.gov/news/index.php/fuseaction/1663.article/d/20085/id/13276.

This is an exceptionally well written article with some very cool photos. It is about the most advanced research in powerful magnets as a tool to discover the properties of new materials. I recommend you go to its page to enjoy the whole story and the pictures. To whet your appetite:

Quote:Magnetic Field of Dreams
Scientists use strong magnetic fields to investigate the inner workings of new, often-exotic materials....
An immense magnetic field builds within the magnet's center, a field more than a million times stronger than Earth's and having the stored-energy equivalent of a few sticks of dynamite....
In many of the metals brought to the Magnet Lab, those free electrons behave strangely....
And researchers can't agree on why....
As an investigative tool, a magnetic field is analogous to temperature and pressure; it's something a scientist can control to change a material's properties....
"The field is like a big lever we use to induce significant changes in a material. With higher fields, we can align more spins and shift the electron's energy or momentum enough to disrupt some of the stronger electron interactions, such as electron pairing in high-temperature superconductors."
Those designs are works of functional art, highly optimized and consisting of multiple coils placed one inside the other like a set of Russian dolls....
...spearheading a new electromagnet design, the "single-turn," named for its single loop of copper. The single-turn has already produced pulsed fields as high as 240 teslas. The field lasts but a few millionths of a second, and then—the magnet explodes! Remarkably, the magnet's design allows a sample to survive the explosion intact.

And a couple of its pictures:
[Image: 6md.jpg]
"The insert coil being loaded into its magnet." (Doesn't that look just like Star Trek's "warp core"?)

Any Mythbusters fan has got to love this picture and its caption:
[Image: 11md.jpg]
"A successful experiment"

Please do check out the whole article at the Los Alamos site linked above!

I think "cuprates" is pronounced kew-prayts, the first part rhyming with the filmmaker Kubrick who made 2001, not pronounced like a bakery treat's price on Wall Street.

While reading this article I was reminded that the interaction of special magnetic and composite materials, electromagnetism, gravity and energy have fascinated "fringe" researchers, contactees, channelers etc. from Tesla through Daniel Fry and on to the present day. I feel that if the pair of crop circles are legitimate, the intention is to get humanity's attention on the structure of molecules and the way materials interact with fields.

Are the Crop Image Makers trying to give us the schematic of a free energy device/flying saucer engine, one component at a time? Or hints about the physics involved in our next step of personal, social, and technological evolution? (Even if someone admits to "hoaxing" these crop images, with a video showing how they did it, the question remains: why did their creativity get inspired to build these particular images at this particular time?)

RE: 17/07/10 Crop Circle - 'Hypercube' - fairyfarmgirl - 07-17-2010

I think the imagry is being used to bring forth that which already present in the human collective-- although hidden currently.

It is a form that inspires greater seeking... a spark that ignites the knowing.

fairyfarmgirl

RE: 17/07/10 Crop Circle - 'Hypercube' - Namaste - 07-19-2010

Hadn't noticed that, Gemini :¬)

From my understanding, we each get different downloads/ideas from crop circles, and that changes over time (as our understanding or perspective changes), and hence it had different meanings to each of us who have posted.

Questioner: a fascinating link. Reminds me of the anti-gravity work they are doing with high-power magnets (although using second density life - frogs for example - as subjects is not within my personal alignment).

On the subject of energy fields, these two crop circles spring to mind...

[Image: complex-magnetic-field.jpg]

[Image: cropcirclemoire.jpg]

(Boards and string? You have to laugh)

RE: 17/07/10 Crop Circle - 'Hypercube' - norral - 07-19-2010

(07-19-2010, 08:33 AM)Namaste Wrote: Hadn't noticed that, Gemini :¬)

From my understanding, we each get different downloads/ideas from crop circles, and that changes over time (as our understanding or perspective changes), and hence it had different meanings to each of us who have posted.

Questioner: a fascinating link. Reminds me of the anti-gravity work they are doing with high-power magnets (although using second density life - frogs for example - as subjects is not within my personal alignment).

On the subject of energy fields, these two crop circles spring to mind...

[Image: complex-magnetic-field.jpg]

[Image: cropcirclemoire.jpg]

(Boards and string? You have to laugh)

those two are amazing thanks namaste

RE: 17/07/10 Crop Circle - 'Hypercube' - Eddie - 07-19-2010

Here's a neat one from Switzerland, 7-08-2010:

[Image: HOchfeldenPHxxx.jpg]

Hochfelden, Switzerland

RE: 17/07/10 Crop Circle - 'Hypercube' - Aaron - 07-19-2010

(07-19-2010, 02:25 PM)Eddie Wrote: Here's a neat one from Switzerland, 7-08-2010:

Hochfelden, Switzerland
Eddie, that one is particularly interesting to me. Using the trees on the edge of the picture for size reference, that one seems so large when compared to the others! Maybe it's my reading of all the recent threads on bring4th that have to do with the more technical concepts of the beginning of creation and the order of the cosmos, but it seems to me like the center is representing infinity, the lines spiraling outward are representing intelligent infinity, and the outer circles are representing the creation and its densities.

RE: 17/07/10 Crop Circle - 'Hypercube' - AnthroHeart - 07-19-2010

Nice one Eddie. At first that one looked to me like it was sticking out above the field, and I was thinking, did they clear the whole field but that part? Then I relized it's indented, which makes more sense.

I thought at first this one has relation to the DNA spiral, though reading Aaron's post, intelligent infinity can apply as well. It looks like a living entity, maybe an insect metamorphizing.

RE: 17/07/10 Crop Circle - 'Hypercube' - Namaste - 07-20-2010

Thanks Eddie, there are many others that share this kind of style...

Firstly, the yod (symbology for divine manifestation on earth)

[Image: crop-circle-12.jpg]

Another yod based design, about 800 feet across...

[Image: crop0207.jpg]

This is one fo the largest formation's ever, if I recall correctly, around 900 feet across. Quite incredible.

[Image: crop9607a.jpg]

... and here's version 2, again, about 900 feet across...

[Image: crop-circle1.jpg]

These, to me, show the infinite and fractal nature of the universe.

[Image: SedonaEvents_CropCircle8.jpg]

Another similar design, this time with emphasis on the pineal/third eye. You can see groups of people on this formation which helps appreciate the size of these things...

[Image: eastfield2008zb.jpg]

A DNA inspired circle, no coincidence that that are twelve points, which is thought to be the number of strands we will acquire as we progress through densities.

[Image: crop9606.jpg]

Again, these (especially the lower two) indicate an evolution of DNA (created only a few days apart)...

[Image: DnaCropCircles1.jpg]

Incredible.

RE: 17/07/10 Crop Circle - 'Hypercube' - Eddie - 07-20-2010

(07-19-2010, 02:56 PM)Aaron Wrote:
(07-19-2010, 02:25 PM)Eddie Wrote: Here's a neat one from Switzerland, 7-08-2010:

Hochfelden, Switzerland
Eddie, that one is particularly interesting to me. Using the trees on the edge of the picture for size reference, that one seems so large when compared to the others! Maybe it's my reading of all the recent threads on bring4th that have to do with the more technical concepts of the beginning of creation and the order of the cosmos, but it seems to me like the center is representing infinity, the lines spiraling outward are representing intelligent infinity, and the outer circles are representing the creation and its densities.

The "tram lines" made by the tractors in European grain fields, are typically about 10 meters apart. If that is the case here, the glyph would be about 110 meters (360 feet) across.
(07-19-2010, 03:57 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Nice one Eddie. At first that one looked to me like it was sticking out above the field, and I was thinking, did they clear the whole field but that part? Then I relized it's indented, which makes more sense.

I thought at first this one has relation to the DNA spiral, though reading Aaron's post, intelligent infinity can apply as well. It looks like a living entity, maybe an insect metamorphizing.

The link that I posted underneath the photo leads to a page the has a possible explanation of the glyph. It's speculative, of course, but worth investigating:

Interpretation of the Crop Circle Appeared at Hochfelden, Zurich, Switzerland. Reported 8th July

The interpretations of the last crop circles have been talking about the future climate of the world will become one month of winter followed by one month of summer at the dawn of the new civilization. Such alternating system has made the energy supply an up-and-down pattern. The shadow of the previous civilization still lingers in such pattern. In other words, the up-and-down pattern of energy supply resembles the characteristic of alternating day and night from the previous civilization. Hence the triple layers of brain wave consciousness generated from the alternating cold and hot energy in the previous civilization are extended to the sprouting period of the new civilization.

The triple layers of brain waves are wisdom/high frequency, feelings/medium frequency and desires/low frequency.

[Image: 070810-3-frequencies--1.jpg]

Among them, desires of low frequency are the most self-righteous and offensive. Although these three frequencies coexist simultaneously, the most dominant and obvious of them is desires of low frequency. Therefore, human behavior is often driven by desires.

Well, in the interpretations of the previous crop circles, besides the alternating energy supply system during the sprouting period, we have also talked about a whole new world of consistent temperature will then be created in the new civilization. However, we have never mentioned why there would be such a tremendous change.

This is also the key point message from this crop circle appeared in Switzerland.

This crop circle says the sprouting period of the new civilization inherits the mode of human brain wave from the previous civilization. Societal behavior still can not get rid of desires completely, especially towards the exploitation of energy. Desires have driven human beings to over extract the energy to the extent of going beyond the limit of alternating energy supply system like the way we squeeze dry the wet towel, completely demolish the energy supply system.

[Image: 070810-Torsion--2.jpg]

The demolition of such system means the global balanced situation is starting to fall apart. The consequence from such imbalanced situation will cause the earth to be perished and the civilization to become extinct.

To prevent such calamity from happening, human beings have invented the central air conditioning system and honeycombed area partitions, as mentioned in the interpretation of the Danbury Hill crop circle reported 6th July, 2010, and finally advanced the energy supply mode to a world of consistent temperature. Meanwhile, such global climate control invention has also progressed human civilization to the most splendid world.

[Image: 070810-climate-control-3.jpg]

More is at the link.
Latest one:

[Image: WoolastonOH2800.jpg]

Woolaston, Gloucestershire

As usual, there is a speculative explanation at the linked page. Personally, I suspect that it may have something to do with the holographic nature of the Universe, as the glyph reminds me of the interference patterns necessary to produce a hologram.

(Edited to add: I'm not entirely convinced that this one is genuine, as there is some asymmetry at the lower portion of the glyph.)

RE: 17/07/10 Crop Circle - 'Hypercube' - Namaste - 07-20-2010

Eddie - my sentiments exactly; interference patterns.

Weather can make a circle look very untidy if it's photographed much later. This ground shot shows some genuine looking lay...

[Image: DSC2649.jpg]

Not entirely sure either.