Bring4th
Hello, new member - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Hello, new member (/showthread.php?tid=139)

Hello, new member - Phoenix - 02-01-2009

Hello, although not what I would usually do, I've decided to introduce myself.

My name is Joe, I am a spiritual seeker of sorts. As in I'll use spirituality to make all areas of my life good. A holistic perspective.

Among my interests are the healing arts, and a new form of astrology that was created in 1987 and alluded to in book IV of the Law of One books that I find useful.

I became interested in the Law of One books through David Wilcock's work, and among other interests, wish to study politics. My life events that have taught me the most are not worth repeating and I am 21. (Male)

As a 'true identity' of sorts, sees me as fifth density. And has, in common with most here I suspect, had thoughts from the LOO passing through my head at a young age. Various empathic, telepathic and precognitive experiences. The precognitive being mostly from dreams. Mostly to be honest the subject of will.

RE: Hello, new member - Daniel - 02-02-2009

Well hello there, it's good to meet you Joe BigSmile I also believe myself
to be fifth density native. Anyway I notice you are interested in
the healing arts... have you ever heard of Reiki? I have been studying
and practicing it for about a year now.

RE: Hello, new member - ayadew - 02-02-2009

Hello Phoenix/Joe, I'm 21 myself. Most people being born on this planet currently are wanderers I believe, to help this planet increase it's probability of a "big push":

Quote:The Law of One 3:65
Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong ,moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.

I am skeptic to this actually happen but I try to spread love and acceptance to the best of my ability.

Interesting that you can identify yourself with 5th density, I feel a strong attachment to that place also. I feel to have understood love, but not really balanced knowledge/wisdom/light.

Peace and love.

RE: Hello, new member - Phoenix - 02-02-2009

[Clears throat]...Friends, Romans, Countrymen.

Hello Daniel and Ayadew.

To answer your question Daniel. I have practiced Reiki before but had problems with it, although I may use it in the future, I currently use a system of healing known as 'Body Mirror System.'

I have specific problems with Reiki practitioners who have careless beliefs about healing. Anything that doesn't emphasize the intention and service to others path.

It's strange, I had almost forgotten that I was ever into healing, but a couple of minutes ago, I did a self meditation/healing after having bad health for the past few days.

Not even slightly trying to boast about my healing ability. Just something I forgot I had.

Alas, Ayadew, I would not consider myself to be capable of such a goal consciously. But I do make efforts to set myself along my higherst path and to grow closer to the god force, so if it is on the table I'm sure I will move toward it so to speak.

I hope you two are correct about your density level. If it is the highest good and whatnot. Peace out.

RE: Hello, new member - airwaves - 02-06-2009

Hey guys! I am 21 to! Round of brews? Just kidding, I would have to mail them and that might get me in trouble. :p I to think I am a wanderer but can not bring myself to believe it just for the fact that I can not prove it to myself. I have always been the psycologist, for lack of a better term, and open ear and shoulder for all those I love/know; never judging; always helping and always where I need to be. I had always considered it to simply be a coincidence that I was in the right place at the right time, and I am sooo lucky possibly the luckiest person I know and I am by no means rich in a monetary sense. Combined with a multitude of other very strange occurrences in my life I seem to bee a strange one indeed. I believe a very interesting movie could be made of my life in fact, but that is for another time maybe.

Thanks for letting me get that much off my chest at this time. It feels so good to have people that I can finally relate to.

btw, What do you guys think, is it possible/probable that I am a wanderer? Q’uo does say that outside opinions are very helpful. Thanks ahead of time! Smile

Love and Peace
Also as an after thought, I have never quite been one to get into any religion. I just do not believe I need a priest to tell me how to be a good person when it seems to just be common sense to me. Yet Ra states that those who are more into their own religion and whose spirituality shines through in the religion are more likely to be harvestable. I know what the harvest will be like and I know it is only I who can walk that line of light to 4d, but it worries me from time to time that I am not religious despite all of the good I do. Am I messing up?

Just a thought

Love and Peace

RE: Hello, new member - ayadew - 02-06-2009

airwaves: If you can intuitively make any sense of the Law of One material, then you are likely a Wanderer.
You cannot "mess up", all that which you decide to do is within Free Will.

Welcome here, by the way. =)

Your comforting words mean so much to me.

Sometimes the psychologist needs a psychologist.

The first time I read the Ra Material I read it off of this website: http://www.lawofone.info/

I went through every section I felt necessary then slowly over the next week read every session one by one.

I came across the LOO material on a site called above top secret and a post referred me to the site. The first subject I read up upon made sense to me so I kept going.

My outlook upon life has been even more positive than usual since then and I have an overwhelming sense of purpose in my life even more so than previous.

I am just so happy.....

Now I am freaking, out do you really think I am a wanderer? The only fear I have left is being stuck in 3d for another round; don't get me wrong it is fun, but I want to move on to the next great thing. The veil..... it makes me mad...... i want to keep my hard won experience. I understand the need for the veil but I still do not like it.

RE: Hello, new member - ayadew - 02-06-2009

airwaves, that is the feeling of awakening! The gateway to love and light, and indeed, true purpose in this existence. It's a homecoming.

I will give you three comforting quotes from Q'uo. They have helped me much. They might help you regarding your above statements.

Quote:As wanderers you came for two reasons: to serve and to be tested. If
there is comfort in knowing that the path that is in front of each now is
the appropriate, destined path designed by yourself, then please take
comfort in that. There is always, in the illusion, the feeling that to be
without the heavy body and heavy experiences of third density would
be greatly desired. Yet, as soon as the incarnation is naturally over, the
seeking spirit gazes backwards and thinks, “Why did I not learn more?
What a great opportunity!”

Quote:May each wanderer find comfort in the knowledge that it cannot help
contributing positively to the planetary vibration. Even with what
seems to be gross mismanagement of time and energy, yet still in that
very basic alienated mindset there dwells that vibration which is fuller
with light. This very alienation is simply a surface symptom of a deep
and spiritual gift. Comfort yourself when the heart is heavy and the
feelings bruised with the knowledge that you are being of service. You
are doing that which you came to do. You may find ways to do it better,
but you are not failing no matter what it seems like.

Quote:If you are too weary to move on, if that is the sense that you get at this
point, then we say to you: lighten the load. Remove expectations from
your own self and allow yourself to play, to be as the daisies that dance
upon the wind, carefree and blameless. You do not have to learn today.
You do not have to work today. You have to do only that which is in
your heart to do.
Peace and love, my dear friend. You will only be "stuck" in 3D if you feely chose to, you might find yourself thinking the first quote.

You comfort means so much ayadew. I have yet to meet you in real life but you are a true friend, and I do not forget that lightly.

I will take comfort that I am a wanderer (at least most likely) and if not that I at least am on my way to 4d upon Physical death so long as I stay on my current path. It will not be hard to keep up as I am, because it comes as my first nature to act so, but I will keep in mind that there is always room for improvement.

Thank you again for your words and quotes of comfort; I will refer to them in times of need and/or doubt.

Love and Peace my friend.
btw I am cooking supper for the whole family so I cannot reply quickly lol; I love cooking!

RE: Hello, new member - Phoenix - 02-06-2009

Welcome Airwaves,

Probably as much of a test is how much the LOO means to you. Which probably sees you as a wanderer as well.

Religion is a tricky thing. I cannot tolerate it although I would like to. Such as when christians tell you that jesus died on the cross for all of us that 'are not worthy'.

If I were not on another route (at the moment at least) I think a religion with LOO aspects would be something I would like to create. A simpler religion which offers information in much the same 'easy/ no pressure/ take it or leave it style,' as Ra, which would include Cayce, Wilcock and modernised astrology (Human design) concepts.

Such as history lessons including Atlantean understandings.

Anyway, I've gone off on one again. Welcome to the forum and you're not messing up by not following a centuries old doctrine.

RE: Hello, new member - airwaves - 02-07-2009

You know ayadew, now that I have had time to think about it(and sober up a bit :p) I do believe that all three of those quotes apply, and it will not be surprising to me if the first one is the closest. I have always had a tendency to look back and think “Why did I not learn more? What a great opportunity!” In fact I have a tendency to look at everything as an opportunity to learn something new, and I crave those so much.

The more I look back on my life the more it makes sense, and all I can say is "WOW!"; my eyes well up I smile and keep on going.

Thank you again Smile

Love and Peace

RE: Hello, new member - Unu - 02-12-2009

Hi everyone!

I'm new too there in the forum. Smile

See you around! BigSmile

RE: Hello, new member - Daniel - 02-13-2009

Hello Hello to all the new people Wink

RE: Hello, new member - geronimo - 02-15-2009

Hi all,
just found this new site after I was occasionally looking for something like this since a while.
I had LLResearch found some 8 or 10 years ago and liked the stuff and spiritual view.
Before I was into analyzing shamanism, religion and other spiritual ways.
I liked the Law of One lectures, since they don't present a new competing spiritual way, but integrates existing teachings, recognizes truth and distortions of them.

Too I don't met here proselytizing or commercializing of this teachings and thus find it likeable.
Communication, exchanging of views and experiences was just the addon, I was going to miss, thoungh I already crossed some other webboards focussed on spirituality, but found there not always a convenient level of discussion.

Besides to my spiritual ambitions i'm into the matters of politics, media, issues of energy / environment but also science of nature / physics.
New ways of spiritual evolved sciences but also politics and use of energy belong with this background to my focus of interest.
My location is Hamburg/ Germany. The number of adepts to the lectures of the Law of One seem to be here somewhat limited. Maybe this will change.

best wishes to all

Geronimo

RE: Hello, new member - ayadew - 02-15-2009

We are all teachers and learners geronimo, I see all people as equal in this for all individual parts of consciousness of the infinity has seen things I have not, and who I am to deem them less or more important or knowledgeable.
Your presence here is appreciated. Welcome.

RE: Hello, new member - Eddie - 04-03-2009

Test post---I'm seeing if I can post. (I've had trouble getting my membership activated...)

RE: Hello, new member - firesprite - 09-04-2009

I was expecting an older crowd but I am the oldest of the ages I saw on this thread being 24 years old. I know I am hear to teach/learn and I suspect at the difficulty of some of my lessons and the challenges I gave my self I may be here as a wanderer. Reading the earlier posts between Ayadew and Airwaves on this thread I found my self resonating very much with, and am very grateful for, your words. I was born into Eckankar, my step-dad also an Eckist, gave me a copy of the Ra material recently. Ever since my sweetheart and I started reading( two or three days ago) I have found soooo many similarities between LOO and the basic principals of Eck. I consider Eck as a spiritual path rather than a religion, despite it's title Eckankar: the religion of the light and sound of god. What I love the most is that they recognize Eck is NOT the only path, or even the right one for some people. I am not trying to sell anyone my families beliefs. I thought since we are here sharing similar knowings and personal truths, I simply intended to spread more information. Please do your own research about this path for if one Googles Eck a lot of controversial and perhaps false information arises. Eckankar.org is the main site. I found it a wonderful background to have, and have since walked away from formal teachings of Eck, however I follow the teachings in my own way. I think this is a (small) part of LOO(as I understand it), to follow your own path in your own way.
In Love and Light,
Fire Sprite

RE: Hello, new member - andrewan - 01-07-2010

Hi to all,
I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I am 28 years of age.I would love to learn so many thing from this online community forums. BTW, this is my first time to join here and It's pleasure to be a part of your forum. I love to try what you are discussing here.

RE: Hello, new member - Lorna - 01-07-2010

welcome andrewan Smile

RE: Hello, new member - Questioner - 01-08-2010

What a delight to have several new members to help us start off the new year with fresh perspectives! Welcome all!

RE: Hello, new member - Muchendo - 01-08-2010

I would like to say that I look to you all in a very different manner than most "humans". I love tremendously and take the burden of error in judgement made by this world. For as long as I can remember I have wanted the people who share this space with me to think as ONE. Funny how things happen... I'm 31 and have no idea what I should do next...

I hear well what others do not

RE: Hello, new member - Aaron - 01-08-2010

Welcome, Muchendo!

Instead of asking what you should do next, maybe you can see what should be done next.

It's all about changing perspectives! Smile

RE: Hello, new member - Light seeker - 01-08-2010

Hello Muchendo, etc.

I'm also quite new myself Smile, if not as an entity, at least in this forum BigSmile. Please feel free to share all your insights with us. And remember: "You're loved. You're not alone."

Blessings Heart

RE: Hello, new member - Whitefeather - 01-08-2010

Welcome all new members Smile
Hey Andrewman, there is a small group of Law of One meeting regularly in UK.
Though I joined the forum in August, there are many threads I am opening only now, including this one.
Love and Light
W.

RE: Hello, new member - Chett - 01-20-2010

Greetings to all

I am new to the LOO, just trying to read my way thru the first time. hehe Its slow going, I keep needing to stop and internalize things that resonate with me,
I have a number of experiences to share from over the years and likely many questions but I figure to try and finish reading before I chime in here much.

RE: Hello, new member - Questioner - 01-20-2010

(01-20-2010, 10:37 PM)Chett Wrote: Greetings to all

I am new to the LOO, just trying to read my way thru the first time. hehe Its slow going, I keep needing to stop and internalize things that resonate with me,
I have a number of experiences to share from over the years and likely many questions but I figure to try and finish reading before I chime in here much.

Hi Chett,

Please feel free to discuss your experiences and studies at any time. There's no requirement that you have to finish understanding everything before you post! Would love to have your perspective. What seems like a small detail to you might open up a whole new concept for someone else.

RE: Hello, new member - Peregrinus - 01-21-2010

Welcome Chett,

Your participation here is most welcome, and I thank you for bringing love and light to this forum and to the earth. As wise Questioner suggested, please do not hesitate in asking questions or offering your perspective as you go along, should anything peak your interest.

Those here choose most often to be of service to other-self (sto) and to be as helpful as possible, so any questions you have will be promptly answered Smile

RE: Hello, new member - Brittany - 01-26-2010

As far as I can tell, I'm a 3rd Density wanderer (weird, I know.) Still, I have been "wired" differently since childhood. Just glad to finally be able to scratch that spiritual itch I felt for all those years.

Welcome!
-Lynn

RE: Hello, new member - Diana - 12-07-2011

Quote:As wanderers you came for two reasons: to serve and to be tested. If
there is comfort in knowing that the path that is in front of each now is
the appropriate, destined path designed by yourself, then please take
comfort in that. There is always, in the illusion, the feeling that to be
without the heavy body and heavy experiences of third density would
be greatly desired. Yet, as soon as the incarnation is naturally over, the
seeking spirit gazes backwards and thinks, “Why did I not learn more?
What a great opportunity!”

Great quote and a good reminder. I think anyone attracted to this site will have had the feelings of not wanting to be in this density, no matter what density they are from.