Bring4th
Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? (/showthread.php?tid=13238)

Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - Chandlersdad - 08-29-2016

I am still working my way through the books. So this question may be answered within the text.

However, I will ask here.

Does Ra ever define what they consider A CALLING?

In an early session they claim slightly less than 700,000 humans are calling the Confederation. That is about 1% of the humans residing on Earth today. Obviously, if a consensus of all humans would be needed before the Confederation appears in their golden radiance, I think it is safe to assume this will never happen. You could not get 7 billion humans to agree on just about anything.

But evaluating this depends on what the Confederation considers a CALL. Certainly, a lot more than 700,000 are praying for spiritual help on the planet. Prayer is an accepted part of most religions. Putting aside the numbers within religion that do not actually pray (although they may feign doing so), I still would claim that there are at least a billion+ out of 7 billion who pray, since Earth is a religion saturated planet. I read somewhere that there are over 4500 different gods being worshiped in the 21st century.

Must a call go Directly to the Confederation? Must people say "Confederation of Planets, help us!" Or must it be like the old Karen Carpenter song "Calling occupants of interplanetary craft!"

Thanks for your views.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - AnthroHeart - 08-29-2016

I think it means being in vibrational resonance with Ra (or the Confederation).
Ra probably isn't aware of those people whose vibration is so much different than theirs, cause they exist in another reality.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - Aion - 08-29-2016

This is what Ra says as to the numbers (this was in the 80s).

Quote:7.6 Questioner: About how many entities at present are calling from planet Earth for your services?

Ra: I am called personally by three hundred fifty-two thousand [352,000]. The Confederation, in its entire spectrum of entity-complexes, is called by six hundred thirty-two millions [632,000,000] of your mind/body/spirit complexes. These numbers have been simplified.

Not sure where you got your number from.

As for the actual call I don't think they explain exactly what it is because the group never asked them to. It seems the trio already had a sense of what the word meant, however Ra does give some info on the mechanics of the calling.

(08-29-2016, 02:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I think it means being in vibrational resonance with Ra (or the Confederation).
Ra probably isn't aware of those people whose vibration is so much different than theirs, cause they exist in another reality.

I would disagree with you there. I don't think difference means unable to perceive and be aware. Just like we can stare in to a fire but it doesn't mean we are compatible with being in its space.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - anagogy - 08-29-2016

Well, I'm not sure if they define what a calling is precisely, but I always kind of just assumed it was mentally asking in a sincere way for help from some particular entity or another. The percentages are going to be skewed because the population difference between now and when Ra was channeled, and because of the fact that there are a whole lot more people aware of the confederation than back then.

Thus most people are sending their requests to the one infinite creator, or different aspects of the one infinite creator, because that is what most religions worship. And some other individuals send their requests to space aliens because I guess that is what they are more comfortable with. And since neither really interferes with 3rd density free will, they basically just send love and light to the extent that a given individual is able to accept or receive it. So some measure of comfort and inspiration basically.

Quote:noun
a cry made as a summons or to attract someone's attention

This definition on Google seems to pretty much imply to me what happens. I think it happens through one's very being and is a function of a strong desire to get the attention of some entity. It's literally that the vibration of your being resonates and 'calls' out for a response from the universe. However, I think Ra also includes in that actual literally calling with your voice and is highlighted in this little ritual they gave them here.

Quote:2.6 Questioner: Consider them asked. I mean, I don’t have anything to go on. What is the proper use of this instrument? What should we do to maximize her ability to… comfort, rejuvenation, etc.?

Ra: I am Ra. We are pleased that you asked this question for it is not our understanding that we have the right/duty to share our perceptions on any subject but philosophy without direct question. However, this mind/body/spirit is not being correctly used and therefore is experiencing unnecessary distortions of body in the area of fatigue.

The vibrations may well be purified by a simple turning to the circle of One and the verbal vibration while doing so of the following dialogue:

Question: “What is the Law?”

Answer: “The Law is One.”

Question: “Why are we here?”

Answer: “We seek the Law of One.”

Question: “Why do we seek Ra?”

Answer: “Ra is an humble messenger of the Law of One.”

Both together: “Rejoice then and purify this place in the Law of One. Let no thought-form enter the circle we have walked about this instrument, for the Law is One.”

The instrument at this time should be in trance. The proper alignment is the head pointed twenty degrees north-by-northeast. This is the direction from which the newer or New Age distortions of love/light, which are less distorted, are emanating from, and this instrument will find comfort therein. This is a sensitive instrument, by which we mean the distortions which enter her mind/body/spirit complex come from any of her senses. Thus, it is well to do the following:

Place at the entity’s head a virgin chalice of water.

To the center, the book most closely aligned with the instrument’s mental distortions which are allied most closely with the Law of One, that being the Bible that she touches most frequently.

To the other side of the Bible, a small amount of cense, or incense, in a virgin censer.

To the rear of the book symbolizing One, opened to the Gospel of John, Chapter One, a white candle.

The instrument would be strengthened by the wearing of a white robe. The instrument shall be covered and prone, the eyes covered.

We feel that, though this is a complex of activity/circumstance and may seem very distorted from a purposeful teach/learning experience, these elaborations on the technique of trance will ease the mind distortions of those about the instrument as they perceive improvement in the instrument’s distortions with regard to fatigue. We add only that if these teach/learning sessions are held during time/space during which your sun-body does not light your room that it is best to call the instrument before the lighting of the illuminatory mechanism.

I am Ra. I leave you in the glory and the peace of the One Creator. Rejoice in the love/light, and go forth in the power of the One Creator. In joy, we leave you. Adonai.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - Bring4th_Austin - 08-29-2016

I often see people equating the "calling" and a sort of "majority vibration" with the Confederation being able to appear to us in person. I don't think that these things are as related as it seems to be. I'm sure there is an aspect of cultural accumulation, a percentage of people within a culture who feel a certain way about learning directly about ETs that would allow such an interaction, but I don't think that can be equated with the calling.

The calling, to me, is calling for their help. How they help isn't necessarily determined by the type of calling done. The Confederation's interaction with Earth has changed and shifted in nature over the course of history, always adapting to the effect they were having. It was not the number of those calling that allowed them to walk among the Egyptians, and it wasn't a decrease in calling that caused the Confederation to cease interaction with humans directly. It was how these interactions were affecting those who called. I believe determining the method of response to the call is a large part of their own lessons. They can respond by offering thought-form experiences for certain individuals, disseminating information via outlets such as human channels, influencing dreams, interacting in even more subtle ways, or perhaps one of the greatest responses Earth is receiving right now - wanderers. It is the calling that allows wanderers to incarnate. Without the calling, wanderers would not be here.

What exactly constitutes a calling seems to be vague and not necessarily consistent for each individual. The quote Aion shared shows this, as Ra can differentiate between them being called specifically versus the Confederation being called in its entire spectrum. And when they interacted with the Egyptians, Ra said it was their interest in the sun which allowed them to make contact because "this vibrates in concordance with our particular distortions." So I think the idea of calling is complicated and subtle.

But when talking about the calling, which seems to be mostly what Ra references, there seems to be a strong connection between "sorrow" and the calling:

Quote:7.7
Questioner: Can you tell me what the result of the application of the Law of Squares is to those figures?

Ra: The number is approximately meaningless in the finite sense as there are many, many digits. It, however, constitutes a great calling which we of all creation feel and hear as if our own entities were distorted towards a great and overwhelming sorrow. It demands our service.

Quote:12.26
Ra ... When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move towards this calling of sorrow. ...

Quote:14.8
Ra: ... The general cause of service such as the Confederation offers is that of the primal distortion of the Law of One, which is service. The One Being of the creation is like unto a body, if you will accept this third-density analogy. Would we ignore a pain in the leg? A bruise upon the skin? A cut which is festering? No. There is no ignoring a call. We, the entities of sorrow, choose as our service the attempt to heal the sorrow which we are calling analogous to the pains of a physical body complex distortion.

I think that many wanderers still feel this calling while they are incarnate, but without context (such as what Ra provides), it can be confusing and painful.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - Chandlersdad - 08-29-2016

(08-29-2016, 02:13 PM)Aion Wrote: This is what Ra says as to the numbers (this was in the 80s).

Quote:7.6 Questioner: About how many entities at present are calling from planet Earth for your services?

Ra: I am called personally by three hundred fifty-two thousand [352,000]. The Confederation, in its entire spectrum of entity-complexes, is called by six hundred thirty-two millions [632,000,000] of your mind/body/spirit complexes. These numbers have been simplified.

As for the actual call I don't think they explain exactly what it is because the group never asked them to. It seems the trio already had a sense of what the word meant, however Ra does give some info on the mechanics of the calling.

Sigh.....I could not remember the exact figure. I knew it was in the 630,000+ range so I rounded up to 700,000, which makes it easy to calculate a percentage of 1% of the population.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - Jade - 08-29-2016

I can think of one quote where Ra sort of describes the mechanism that facilitates a calling:

Quote:21.14 Questioner: Then we have a condition where at the end of the first 25,000-year period, I would say the— I am guessing that the Guardians discovered that there was no harvest of either positive or negatively oriented entities. Tell me then what happened? What action was taken, etc.?

Ra: I am Ra. There was no action taken except to remain aware of the possibility of a calling for help or understanding among the entities of this density. The Confederation is concerned with the preservation of the conditions conducive to learning. This for the most part, revolves about the primal distortion of free will.

21.15 Questioner: Then the Confederation gardeners did nothing, I’m assuming, until some of the plants in their garden, shall I say, called them for help. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

21.16 Questioner: When did the first call occur, and how did it occur?

Ra: The first calling was approximately four six thousand, forty-six thousand [46,000] of your years ago. This calling was of those of Maldek. These entities were aware of their need for rectifying the consequences of their action and were in some confusion in an incarnate state as to the circumstances of their incarnation; the unconscious being aware, the conscious being quite confused. This created a calling. The Confederation sent love and light to these entities.

A calling is when something is directly asking for help from an "outside" source. Humans could be lost in their confusion to the point where they don't even realize they need help - and we all know how discarnate entities feel about offering help to those who haven't asked for it: It's a free will violation. So a "call" is a request to another being for service, that an entity can attempt to fill while preserving the free will of the entity making the call.

It's like if I see someone struggling with something, there becomes a point where I recognize that they are, on some level, verbally or nonverbally, but surely, asking for help with the task. Offering to help before they ask would be learn/teaching for them. Waiting for the call means that the person soliciting help recognizes, at some level, unity: That is, that two heads are better than one.

(08-29-2016, 04:02 PM)Chandlersdad Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 02:13 PM)Aion Wrote: This is what Ra says as to the numbers (this was in the 80s).

Sigh.....I could not remember the exact figure. I knew it was in the 630,000+ range so I rounded up to 700,000, which makes it easy to calculate a percentage of 1% of the population.

Ah, but it says millions, not thousands, yes? 632,000,000. That is what I meant by a difference in number aha

In 1984 the global population was about 4.75 billion, so 632 million of that is somewhere around 7.5%~ish.

I would be very curious to know if the number has increased since the contact in the 80s and the current percentage, for sure.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - BlatzAdict - 08-29-2016

(08-29-2016, 02:01 PM)Chandlersdad Wrote: I am still working my way through the books. So this question may be answered within the text.

In an early session they claim slightly less than 700,000 humans are calling the Confederation.  That is about 1% of the humans residing on Earth today.  Obviously, if a consensus of all humans would be needed before the Confederation appears in their golden radiance, I think it is safe to assume this will never happen. You could not get 7 billion humans to agree on just about anything.

But evaluating this depends on what the Confederation considers a CALL.  Certainly, a lot more than 700,000 are praying for spiritual help on the planet. Prayer is an accepted part of most religions. Putting aside the numbers within religion that do not actually pray (although they may feign doing so), I still would claim that there are at least a billion+ out of 7 billion who pray, since Earth is a religion saturated planet. I read somewhere that there are over 4500 different gods being worshiped in the 21st century.

Must a call go Directly to the Confederation? Must people say "Confederation of Planets, help us!" Or must it be like the old Karen Carpenter song "Calling occupants of interplanetary craft!"  

Thanks for your views.

maybe they are already answering our calls and go largely unnoticed. I choose to believe that the Confederation is already answering our calls to the best of their ability still without affecting the general free will of the planet, and allowing each soul to continue to choose for themselves whether or not their thoughts are heard.

I would say that their thoughts are heard as long as their chakras are largely cleared for energy to pass as all energy contains information. Information in the form of emotional imprints, memories, visualizations, intentions.

It's no longer a dispute as to whether or not ETs are here. It's more a question of what are they doing here, and how can we find evidence to show they are doing what they can to prevent a total planetary destruction.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4byMQIk_iGQ [/video]

in my humble opinion, i believe that the Confederation of Planets has always been here in the vicinity and always has been watching. I also believe they will remain here, Ensuring the progress of Harvest from start to finish until it's been completed.

I believe they only have the power to intervene at a level of affairs that affects the whole planet as it is up to us to take care of ourselves and have a society that would be positive enough to be able to interact with the Confederation. People are not ready.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - AnthroHeart - 08-29-2016

I think if the veil were raised, people would begin to understand. I think we should have the veil for only so long in our life, before it gets lifted. Then we'd still have motivation to know our true self.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - Chandlersdad - 08-29-2016

(08-29-2016, 06:38 PM)Aion Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 04:02 PM)Chandlersdad Wrote:

Ah, but it says millions, not thousands, yes? 632,000,000. That is what I meant by a difference in number aha

In 1984 the global population was about 4.75 billion, so 632 million of that is somewhere around 7.5%~ish.

How embarrassing for me. Well, take heart that I was a financial analyst in the West Coast stock exchange right before the crash in 1987. Did I leave out a few zeros? Confused

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - Aion - 08-30-2016

Aha Easy to miss!

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - Bourbon Betty - 08-30-2016

(08-29-2016, 02:01 PM)Chandlersdad Wrote: I am still working my way through the books. So this question may be answered within the text.

In an early session they claim slightly less than 700,000 humans are calling the Confederation.  That is about 1% of the humans residing on Earth today.  Obviously, if a consensus of all humans would be needed before the Confederation appears in their golden radiance, I think it is safe to assume this will never happen. You could not get 7 billion humans to agree on just about anything.

But evaluating this depends on what the Confederation considers a CALL.  Certainly, a lot more than 700,000 are praying for spiritual help on the planet. Prayer is an accepted part of most religions. Putting aside the numbers within religion that do not actually pray (although they may feign doing so), I still would claim that there are at least a billion+ out of 7 billion who pray, since Earth is a religion saturated planet. I read somewhere that there are over 4500 different gods being worshiped in the 21st century.

Thanks for your views.

In the sense of defining how to contact them, or pray, or build infrastructure relating to ... things ... No. Far as I can tell, we never got plans to build a stargate in the details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pfOFCUjmEU Wink

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - Manjushri - 08-30-2016

I know it's not the answer to your question but I have always believed that what they (Ra) meant by being personally called was this:

Any time someone on earth has sincerely (through faith) bowed their head and prayed to God for help.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - AnthroHeart - 08-30-2016

(08-30-2016, 10:18 AM)Manjushri Wrote: I know it's not the answer to your question but I have always believed that what they (Ra) meant by being personally called was this:

Any time someone on earth has sincerely (through faith) bowed their head and prayed to God for help.

Yeah, you pray through your heart, rather than mind.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - kycahi - 09-02-2016

I never thought about this before, so this is just off the top of my head. I conceive of a hierarchy of entities noticing things around us. When we pray to the Creator, this also goes to our higher self, for example. The HS, then, can make the "call" to whomever HS thinks would benefit the asker. So that may be the "routing" of a call to the Confederation, or Ra, if they are not the same.

I think that the higher self handles many pleas and doesn't need to pass them along. Just a guess, though. Meditate for an improved 2-way connection with your HS. Cool

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - ada - 09-02-2016

(08-30-2016, 11:30 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Yeah, you pray through your heart, rather than mind.

I tend to look at the night sky and speak a prayer through my heart, usually a fallen star would pass, kinda beautiful.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - AnthroHeart - 09-02-2016

I'd love to lay in the yard at night looking at the stars, but mostly it's cloudy here, and we have painful sticker burrs all over our yard.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - Infinite Unity - 07-15-2018

Thanks for your views.

merely thinking of an entity can create a calling.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - loostudent - 07-16-2018

Is monotheism considered as a call?

Quote:14.26 Questioner: When you contact the entities in their dreams and otherwise, these entities, I assume, have to be first seeking in the direction of the Law of One. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. For example, the entities of the nation of Egypt were in a state of pantheism, as you may call the distortion towards separate worship of various portions of the Creator. We were able to contact one whose orientation was towards the One.

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - sequoyah - 07-18-2018

I recall from a quo session a question similar to this and they responded it was as obvious as a baby crying in the night or something like that....

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - Infinite - 03-15-2020

(07-18-2018, 05:45 PM)sequoyah Wrote: I recall from a quo session a question similar to this and they responded it was as obvious as a baby crying in the night or something like that....

Quote:R: I have one last question on a different subject. But before I say it, I feel that I want to say, at least from my limited viewpoint, that the work that the Confederation is doing with its diligence and attention to free will is deeply inspiring, at least to me, and since I’m part of everyone else it must be so for other people as well.

The question actually is about the nature of the call. You have mentioned that you hear the call. I’m curious about what this call feels like. What is this call to your entity?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. We would thank you for your comments upon our attempts to serve the population of planet Earth. It is, of course, music to our ears to feel that love that you have for us and we thank you, my brother.

Yet it is also worthy to note in this regard that it does not eliminate our questions and concerns as to what that line is between witnessing to our own truth and being persuaders. For we would not be persuaders. We do not wish to pull or push people or do anything except offer hopefully helpful information. At the same time it is obvious from the nature of our information that we are biased towards the positive polarity and that we do rejoice when entities awaken.

The philosophical aspects of our work have never been entirely clear because, as we said at the beginning, the only way that we can be of utterly positive polarity is to cease attempting in any way to influence the entities whom we love so dearly and are calling to us.

Now, to respond to your query on the nature of the call. When one of your human babies awakens in the night and discovers that it is hungry, wet and alone, it cries. It calls out in the only way it knows for help. Blessedly, in almost every case, the parents come and minister to that child, feeding it, drying it, getting a new, dry diaper on it, and cuddling it until it naturally goes back to sleep, content, knowing that it is loved and that all of its needs are met.

Each of you is, spiritually speaking, an infant. And you are crying in the night. You are crying for spiritual food. You are crying to be cleansed of the grime of confusion, sorrow and suffering. And you are crying because you are alone and you do not feel loved.

As entities move through the third density, they begin to become able to address their own needs. As they awaken and become spiritual toddlers, or spiritual preschoolers, they begin to choose to feed themselves heavenly food, to cleanse themselves from spiritually degrading ideas and concepts, and to win through to the knowledge that they are not alone. Because of the intense confusion among your peoples throughout your third-density experience, for the most part entities have not matured beyond the crib. They cry out in the darkness and our hearts go out to them.

There is a great desire on our parts to reach out the hand to steady that baby, to feed that baby, to give that sweet infant soul a new start, a clean diaper, a bellyful of love, and a good rock in the cradle.

We hope that we have become more mature as those who offer help, as we have experimented with ways to answer that call. And we can certainly say that those of planet Earth have begun to become more mature, as it should be. Many are those who have moved from the cradle to preschool, to grade school, to middle school, and finally are ready to graduate third density on time, mature at last, knowing that the food of love is the food for them; knowing that they wish to turn from anything that is not truly love and light; knowing that they are not alone. For as they love, so have they been loved a hundredfold, a thousandfold, overwhelmingly.

The hard part for entities is that first waking up. And it is this effort to which we have come in response. Our love remains unblemished. How far we have fallen short of perfection in our dealings with your planetary population is unknown to us, but we are sure that there are many, many mistakes that we have made for which we humbly ask your forgiveness.

Source: https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0315.aspx

RE: Does Ra ever define what they considier a CALLING? - sillypumpkins - 03-15-2020

would that urge/calling/desire to seek be considered catalyst in and of itself?