Bring4th
Reaction - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Reaction (/showthread.php?tid=12855)

Pages: 1 2

Reaction - ada - 05-02-2016

You are alone in your house, everything is dark, you wake up from a bad nightmare. You feel your foot being grabbed, a demon/ghost/negative entity is in the same room with you. It's sending you telepathic thoughts that it means to harm you.
You don't wake up, it just continues, reality. It's still there, you can see and feel it.
What would you imagine your reaction to be?

RE: Reaction - Spaced - 05-02-2016

"5 more minutes please"

RE: Reaction - ada - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 03:40 PM)Spaced Wrote: "5 more minutes please"

It's funny, but please be more open minded.

Edit: Or are you scared?

Honestly I've had a similar experience when I was younger. Woke up in a state of paralysis, felt/heard something coming down the hall towards my room. Struggled to move, couldn't, panicked, panic turned to mania, started laughing uncontrollably, feared I was losing my mind, felt my grasp slipping as the thing came closer and then suddenly a thought entered my mind: "You're fine." Boom, the spell broke.

I made the joke in fact because I'm not afraid. It's all good. If I saw what you described I'd act exactly as I said, tell it to go away so I can get some sleep. These kinds of entities are powerless unless you give them power.

(05-02-2016, 04:12 PM)Spaced Wrote: Honestly I've had a similar experience when I was younger. Woke up in a state of paralysis, felt/heard something coming down the hall towards my room. Struggled to move, couldn't, panicked, panic turned to mania, started laughing uncontrollably, feared I was losing my mind, felt my grasp slipping as the thing came closer and then suddenly a thought entered my mind: "You're fine." Boom, the spell broke.

I made the joke in fact because I'm not afraid. It's all good. If I saw what you described I'd act exactly as I said, tell it to go away so I can get some sleep. These kinds of entities are powerless unless you give them power.

Your words speak truth and love.
However that's not precisely what I implied. As I said, it might just be a negative entity, alien, call it whatever. But the thing is, it won't go away. Just imagine this okay? It's still there, you're still there, time passes, you don't wake up and it doesn't just disappear no matter what thought or non-thought you take. Go.

Well I guess I'd have to settle in for the long haul. Maybe ask it for a name, if it doesn't want to give me it's name I could give it a nickname, like Sparky. Chat with it a little, try to find out where it came from etc. Maybe schedule an appointment with a psychoanalyst.

RE: Reaction - Stranger - 05-02-2016

First reaction: turn on the lights and maybe the TV, pray to God.

Next reaction: Greet it and love it, completely, for being the Creator and another expression of yourSelf. Feel tenderness and compassion toward its suffering.

What belief are you holding onto that denies the possibility of a negative entity harming/killing you upon this reality? Not all other-selves are positive. What good will it do accepting and loving it? I'm confused by you two.

Quote:32.1 Questioner: I have a little question I will throw in at this point from Jim. I will read it. The instrument’s physical complex is now in the process of recovery from taking a chemical. She was ignorant of the opening that she was creating. How can each of the three of us present be more aware of how such openings may be created in our actions and thoughts? Is it possible that we could make such openings innocently as we question in certain areas during these sessions? And then, what can we do to protect ourselves from distorting influences in general? Is there any ritual or meditation that we use?

Ra: I am Ra. Although we are in sympathy with the great desire to be of service exemplified by this question, our answer is limited by the distortion of the Way of Confusion. We shall say some general things which may be of service in this area.

Firstly, when this instrument distorted its bodily complex towards low vital energy due to this occurrence, it was a recognizable substance which caused this. This was not a, shall we say, natural substance nor was the mind/body/spirit complex enough aware of its distortion towards physical weakness. The natural ways of, shall we say, everyday existence in which the entity without the distortions caused by ingestion of strongly effective chemicals may be seen to be of an always appropriate nature. There are no mistakes, including the action of this instrument.

Secondly, the means of protection against any negative or debilitating influence for those upon the positive path was demonstrated by this instrument to a very great degree. Consider, if you will, the potentials that this particular occurrence had for negative influences to enter the instrument. This instrument thought upon the Creator in its solitude and in actions with other-self, continually praised and gave thanksgiving to the Creator for the experiences it was having. This in turn allowed this particular entity to radiate to the other-self such energies as became a catalyst for an opening and strengthening of the other-self’s ability to function in a more positively polarized state. Thus we see protection being very simple. Give thanksgiving for each moment. See the self and the other-self as Creator. Open the heart. Always know the light and praise it. This is all the protection necessary.

(05-02-2016, 04:50 PM)Spaced Wrote:
Quote:32.1 Questioner: I have a little question I will throw in at this point from Jim. I will read it. The instrument’s physical complex is now in the process of recovery from taking a chemical. She was ignorant of the opening that she was creating. How can each of the three of us present be more aware of how such openings may be created in our actions and thoughts? Is it possible that we could make such openings innocently as we question in certain areas during these sessions? And then, what can we do to protect ourselves from distorting influences in general? Is there any ritual or meditation that we use?

Ra: I am Ra. Although we are in sympathy with the great desire to be of service exemplified by this question, our answer is limited by the distortion of the Way of Confusion. We shall say some general things which may be of service in this area.

Firstly, when this instrument distorted its bodily complex towards low vital energy due to this occurrence, it was a recognizable substance which caused this. This was not a, shall we say, natural substance nor was the mind/body/spirit complex enough aware of its distortion towards physical weakness. The natural ways of, shall we say, everyday existence in which the entity without the distortions caused by ingestion of strongly effective chemicals may be seen to be of an always appropriate nature. There are no mistakes, including the action of this instrument.

Secondly, the means of protection against any negative or debilitating influence for those upon the positive path was demonstrated by this instrument to a very great degree. Consider, if you will, the potentials that this particular occurrence had for negative influences to enter the instrument. This instrument thought upon the Creator in its solitude and in actions with other-self, continually praised and gave thanksgiving to the Creator for the experiences it was having. This in turn allowed this particular entity to radiate to the other-self such energies as became a catalyst for an opening and strengthening of the other-self’s ability to function in a more positively polarized state. Thus we see protection being very simple. Give thanksgiving for each moment. See the self and the other-self as Creator. Open the heart. Always know the light and praise it. This is all the protection necessary.

Again you are comparing spirituality to reality. Why? What belief holds you down?

why do you think there's any difference between spirituality and reality?

(05-02-2016, 04:55 PM)Spaced Wrote: why do you think there's any difference between spirituality and reality?

Ultimately there's none. But for us, the 3rd density beings who are just taking their baby steps towards the light? We aren't yet that powerful.
Unless you can walk on water and I didn't know? Huh

P.s.
I'm going to bed so I can't reply. This thread was in regard to http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12831
Please, take thought.

RE: Reaction - Minyatur - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 04:31 PM)Spaced Wrote: Well I guess I'd have to settle in for the long haul. Maybe ask it for a name, if it doesn't want to give me it's name I could give it a nickname, like Sparky. Chat with it a little, try to find out where it came from etc. Maybe schedule an appointment with a psychoanalyst.

Bolded part is what I'd do. If it doesn't want to state a name nor answer questions then I'd call it "Coward' the disincarnated one", I'd tell it that it lacks balls to walk in a body of light instead of working from the shadows. (already did that one although I didn't give that particular name)

RE: Reaction - Stranger - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 04:42 PM)Papercut Wrote: What belief are you holding onto that denies the possibility of a negative entity harming/killing you upon this reality? Not all other-selves are positive. What good will it do accepting and loving it? I'm confused by you two.

Love to a negative entity is like sunlight to a vampire, Papercut.  Don't people realize this?  The surest way to be left in peace is to radiate peace (love).

I've had my share of run-ins. The attacks followed a pattern.  First, an incident intended to get me to lose my cool (get angry).  This then allowed a physical attack to take place.  If I had remained peaceful and loving when facing strong catalyst, the attacks would not have been physically possible.  I won't go into details but believe me, love is the strongest shield. 

Once you realize that, as long as you remain loving and peaceful, they have no power over you, whatsoever -- they stop being scary, just worthy of compassion in their desperate attempts to cause strife and chaos.

The primary goal of each entity is to polarize - outside of 3D's confusion, no entity will trade anything for polarity. When an STS entity attacks, they gain if you become destabilized, but they lose when you use the catalyst positively. Therefore, responding with love and appreciation for the growth opportunity they are providing, seeing it as the service it is, is the perfect response. If you do this, the negative entity has just aided you in polarizing positively, in growing in love and STO strength. How do you think that affects him/her?

Incidentally, the non-incarnated STS entities who had been here attempting to cause havoc have recently left this sphere.

RE: Reaction - Night Owl - 05-02-2016

One thing is certain is that the only thing that prevent it from going away is focusing on it. So there are many ways I could react including radiating love so it cannot stay there if it vibrates negative emotions. I could also try to make friend with it for the same reason. In any case I wouldn't give it what it wants so it would leave because it would then depolarize. What you must not do is focus on any negativity or fear that you may hold.

I could also focus on seeing the oneness and seeing how that entity is me. Seeing both entities as seperate gives them power because they thrive on seperation and fear and anger. Maybe understanding why you would yourself send a different part of you to vist you. Why would you try to scare yourself or doubt yourself? What is the source of your motives from a higherself perspective? Maybe it is there to make a particular fear mannifest so that you may identify what it is. Entities cannot contact you unless you let them get to you or your higherself send them. And anyway it has to resonate with a part of you to get attracted to you. So feeling the oneness that unites it to you is what is gonna bring peace between you and yourself ultimately. Even if it does not communicate directly with you it is a message from you to you. It is likely there so that you learn something.

Try to use any situation to grow in love and wisdom and you will feel powerful. If you use a situation to grow in fear and doubt you will feel weak and helpless. If you embody love and wisdom nothing has the power to disturb you.

RE: Reaction - AnthroHeart - 05-02-2016

I once had an ethereal goblin come behind my head and when I tried to invoke Jesus name, the creature spit on me. I think it was making a fuss. Then I must have fallen asleep.

RE: Reaction - ada - 05-03-2016

The reason why I'm asking this isn't because I don't know what to do/have a different solution in mind. No, hah.
Heck that was an empathic laugh for my self, I can be the strongest force of love at this current moment. But when something so strong is holding your arms and throat. Well, ugh.. damn it guys. It's not that easy to remain calm and loving as you're about to die from pain.
A little disappointed of myself, I can be so confident in this illusionary life. Yet when the catalyst comes..I flinch.

Beautiful comments none the less. Thank you.

RE: Reaction - Night Owl - 05-03-2016

I simply try to inspire you to empower yourself. Though I understand strenght is something that must be build up and it takes time. Don't be so hard on yourself. Let yourself breathe and be free. Nothing holds you back from happiness. I certainly don't claim to be a happy person when I compare myself to others but I know deep inside that whatever negative thoughts that I hold I am the only one responsible for it and that I can at any times simply release it and decide to be at peace. Once done I almost laugh at the idea that I've let myself being depressed while I had that much power to do the opposite.

RE: Reaction - Stranger - 05-03-2016

Papercut, it was once suggested to me (after an attack) that I should end each day by asking for protection for tomorrow.

Quote:The [nightly] prayer should include a period of thanksgiving, a period of love to the universe, and a period of request, that is the truth. The period of request should be directed to the Logos. Now, focus, Stranger and we will continue our message. There is no opportunity to understand the mechanisms underlying these kinds of interactions while you are on this physical plane, so do not attempt it. The goal rather is to ask for protection every night so that your health is preserved for the maximum duration of time that is available to you.

Best of luck to you, Papercut!

RE: Reaction - cel - 05-03-2016

God has sent us nothing but angels.  But understand that the beautiful thing about living in the Garden of Eden is that we are allowed to create as much darkness and as much light as we wish.  It’s all about choice here.  So when our vibration is low, we see God’s benevolent caretakers, guides and angels as evil daemons or bad omens.  But its all just an illusion.  The most diabolical act you can possibly imagine can be seen for what it truly is: a distorted express of Love.  Its your mind’s filter which is doing the distorting, not the entity which is approaching you.  When you wake up paralyzed experiencing the presence of a dark entity, understand that its an illusion unique to this corner of Creation.  Its your spirit guide or a being from the angelic realm, but for whatever reason your mind is playing a trick on you, mistakenly convincing you that you’re under attack. Know that this distortion is all in your head.

(05-02-2016, 03:33 PM)Papercut Wrote: You are alone in your house, everything is dark, you wake up from a bad nightmare. You feel your foot being grabbed, a demon/ghost/negative entity is in the same room with you. It's sending you telepathic thoughts that it means to harm you.
You don't wake up, it just continues, reality. It's still there, you can see and feel it.

The sleep paralysis you describe - - accompanied by total and complete all consuming fear - - actually does happen to me sometimes.  Since the medicine I'm on makes me numb and blocks my access to the full range of emotions during the day most of the time, when I experience the fear you describe, I am wholeheartedly grateful because I get to sample a magnificent emotion of epic proportions.  I am grateful for this experience. I savor the flippin moment. I only wish I could experience it for longer.  Remember: God has sent us nothing but angels.

RE: Reaction - isis - 05-03-2016

i think that "this too shall pass" is a good mantra to repeat to yourself when you find yourself in situations like this.

RE: Reaction - ada - 05-03-2016

(05-03-2016, 12:36 PM)cel Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 03:33 PM)Papercut Wrote: You are alone in your house, everything is dark, you wake up from a bad nightmare. You feel your foot being grabbed, a demon/ghost/negative entity is in the same room with you. It's sending you telepathic thoughts that it means to harm you.

The sleep paralysis you describe - - accompanied by total and complete all consuming fear - - actually does happen to me sometimes.  Since the medicine I'm on makes me numb and blocks my access to the full range of emotions during the day most of the time, when I experience the fear you describe, I am wholeheartedly grateful because I get to sample a magnificent emotion of epic proportions.  I am grateful for this experience. I savor the flippin moment. I only wish I could experience it for longer.  Remember: God has sent us nothing but angels.

I was not talking about sleep paralysis. It's just too difficult to conceive.

RE: Reaction - cel - 05-03-2016

(05-03-2016, 01:29 PM)Papercut Wrote: I was not talking about sleep paralysis. It's just too difficult to conceive.

I said 'sleep paralysis' but I was referring to what you specifically were describing. Sorry for the misnomer. =D

RE: Reaction - Blunt Force - 05-03-2016

to wait

RE: Reaction - Aion - 05-03-2016

Alright, so far it seems everybody's response has been based on the assumption that it just hangs out...

What if it actually directly attacked you even though you were radiating love and light at it? What if you saw it have a physical effect like knocking things over or making scratches on the wall, tearing at your blanket?

RE: Reaction - Spaced - 05-03-2016

If I was being physically attacked I would probably get physical too, push it away from me and tell it to back off. I'd still try talking with it.

RE: Reaction - Aion - 05-03-2016

I think that is the kind of intensity Papercut was trying to imply, not just a purely mental experience but clearly something that is actually threatening and won't go away. Once things cross over in the physical I think most people would have a pretty difficult time maintaining a peaceful, loving attitude, and there would be natural fight or flight responses.

RE: Reaction - Fastidious Emanations - 05-03-2016

Maybe you are seeking a struggle? Fight? Are you not It?

RE: Reaction - Minyatur - 05-03-2016

(05-03-2016, 04:29 PM)Aion Wrote: Alright, so far it seems everybody's response has been based on the assumption that it just hangs out...

What if it actually directly attacked you even though you were radiating love and light at it? What if you saw it have a physical effect like knocking things over or making scratches on the wall, tearing at your blanket?

You can only act within the limits of your abilities. My previous reply would still apply.

I may attempt to tell it that I will remember it and find it when I am no longer here and that whatever focus was put unto me will be returned a thousandfold. That whatever state I am in at that moment, it can be sure I'll make it so it will lose much more polarity than it had hoped to gain by interacting with me. That I will either devour it or pierce it's every barrier and force it to heal and change.

RE: Reaction - anagogy - 05-03-2016

Is this happening to you Papercut?

I think any rational person would probably be feeling a degree of terror. I would probably pray for help from my Higher Self or spirit guides. And when I woke up possibly do some banishing rituals with either white sage or garlic.