Bring4th
2009-01-24 - Tolerance/Compassion, Indigo Children, Tarot/Fool Card, Trance State, Orion Greetings, Animal/Pest Kindness - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: 2009-01-24 - Tolerance/Compassion, Indigo Children, Tarot/Fool Card, Trance State, Orion Greetings, Animal/Pest Kindness (/showthread.php?tid=127)

2009-01-24 - Tolerance/Compassion, Indigo Children, Tarot/Fool Card, Trance State, Orion Greetings, Animal/Pest Kindness - Bring4th_Steve - 01-26-2009

** Carla's Chat began with warm greetings and small talk before the Question and Answer session got underway. This transcript picks up where the questions begin. **

14:23:07 ‹oguz› I have a question for you

14:23:20 ‹oguz› if you still channel qu'o or latwii etc

14:24:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Oguz. I do still channel Q'uo, and the entity within that principle which does the talking is Latwii. So yes, and yes. L/L xxx

14:24:33 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, the next question is from Ingerul9:

14:25:21 ‹oguz› I would like to ask to them: how can we cure an " atypical affective disorder"

14:26:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oguz, I'm waiting on a question from Ingerul - how about if you're after that?

14:26:40 ‹oguz› ok

14:26:59 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thank you, Carla. Oguz, feel free to post questions in the "Ask Carla Here" room. It's just a courtesy so that we can keep the chat responses in a logical order for future readers as well as our current chatters.

14:27:06 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The question from Ingerul is:

14:27:09 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I was wondering Carla when you were doing the channeling for Ra where were you? Where was your awareness?

14:27:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Inge - typing on that -

14:28:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Inge, when I was channeling for Ra, my awareness was as it is now and as it has been for decades - focused utterly on serving the Creator, being there for Jesus to count on and loving everyone and everything as best as I can. I have been fairly settled in this attitude since early childhood. I guess it's kinda boring to be all one way, but I am. Follow-up, Inge?

14:31:12 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ingerul, if you have a follow up, just let me know in the "Ask Carla Here" room. :-)

14:31:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oguz, [getting back to your question] as to the atypical affective disorder question, send it to Gary at contact@llresearch. But be sure to ask what spiritual principles to think about when considering this question, or I can predict you'll get no answer at all. Also, go into more detail. I have no idea what that is! Thanks, pal! L/L xxx

14:31:43 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Aisha:

14:31:57 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I have a 3 years old child, so I'd like to know, if all the children that are being born these times are wanderers or indigo's, or are they also 3d-density entities ?

14:32:04 ‹oguz› Smile

14:32:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Gotta say hey to Susannah Angela, from italy, and Aisha, what vibes they both have! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon], dear ones!

14:32:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Aisha, typing on your question -

14:33:01 ‹Aisha› [heart icon][light bulb icon]

14:33:26 ‹Susanna Angela› hello Carla!

14:33:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I personally feel that all children born these days are indigoes. this means that they are 3rd-density entities. But they are also wired for 4-D. It makes the veil a bit thinner. On the other hand they can be such a handful! L/L xxx

14:34:05 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Any follow up to that Aisha?

14:34:43 ‹Aisha› yes

14:34:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› More to Aisha on indigoes - these children are all wanderers from our own fourth density. They are graduates of earth's 3rd density - people have been graduating for some years now - and as they decide what to do next, they see Earth's plight and they come roaring back to incarnation here to help out. L/L xxx

14:37:18 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Aisha, feel free to ask a follow up here... :-)

14:39:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› While we are waiting on the next quesiton, folks, how about sending some love and light to William and to Patrick, who are dealing with cancer! thanks for that! L/L xxx

14:40:07 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Aisha asks: is their purpose the same as all wanderers, or will they solve specific problems like economics, education, etc ?

14:40:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Aisha, typing on that -

14:41:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When wanderers see the plight of our Earth, they are not seeing the physical but the metaphysical plight. So their central task, as in the case of all wanderers, is to address the lightening of the consciousness of our total population. More -

14:42:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, it seems from recent channeling that the wanderer from 3-D earth is focused more so than earlier generations of wanderers on healing the physical planet, its air, water and earth. It is sort of like getting a house in order as you leave it. L/L xxx

14:42:53 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks for the question, Aisha! The next question comes from qqliudl:

14:43:01 ‹Bring4th_Steve› qqliudl asks: This is not a real question but to my curiosity,I hope to know is there any introduction about Sakyamuni, the buddha? As an Asian, I think people in my region may interested in these materials as here most ones interested in Jesus

14:43:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Q - typing on that -

14:45:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Because the people who send in questions are usually Westerners, we have not gotten questions about the Buddha much. Why don't you prepare a question - remembering always to ask about spiritual principles - and send it to gary at contact@llresearch.org. I think it would be good to have such a question asked. Thanks, Q. L/L xxx

14:45:53 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks qq. The next question comes from Ingerul:

14:46:06 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ingerul asks: when I posed that [earlier] question I was asking about maybe the difference between the trance and concious channeling; because from my perspective when you're doing trance you don't remember what you have said; so I was wondering where did your awareness/conciousnes has gone during your Ra channeling

14:46:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› hey Ingerul, typing on that -

14:47:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oh, OK. As I understand it, my consciousness was resting with them while they were using my body. As far as I knew, I was asleep. Naturally, when I am not in trance, that is not the case. Follow - up, Inge?

14:48:16 ‹ingerul9› so when you were sleeping did you dream?

14:49:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey inge - No, I did not dream or have anything going. I was just out. Very late in the sessions, I started hearing babble, and they said that I was like a baby in the crib, starting to recognize my surroundings there. L/L xxx

14:50:03 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Great questions about how Carla perceived her trance state, Ingerul!

14:50:09 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from qqliudl:

14:50:22 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Besides, to those animals around us, such as mouse, cockroach, mosquito, what could we offer for the service compare to kill them all, or most of the 3rd desity should focus only on service to other 3rd density?

14:50:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Qq, typing on that -

14:52:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› qq, I have heard it said that insects are sensitive to vibrations and that if we are in a state of love, they will not bite or sting us. This has not proven true in my life, for no matter how much I love them, the mosquitoes swarm to me when I am outside and bite me all up! More -

14:53:16 ‹qqliudl› Smile

14:53:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, I have had a lot of luck explaining to the critters in the house that if I see them, I will kill them, but if they will just stay in the walls I will not spray. and for the most part, they abide by that rule. So maybe there's something to be said for trying to work with them instead of destroying them. What do you think? L/Lxxx

14:54:48 ‹qqliudl› Yes, this is the answer I am looking for

14:54:54 ‹qqliudl› Sorry for my dumb question, just beginning my way, thank you very much!Smile L/L

14:55:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Dear qq, there is nothing dumb about questions! any questions! Your question shows your loving heart and your good intentions, and what could be better than that! Hugs!:> L/l xxx

14:55:10 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, I have a follow up to that. I have read accounts where women prayed to the "mouse kingdom", asking the mice to not intrude within the household... -more-

14:55:51 ‹Bring4th_Steve› And we have had mice come into our house, where I have done the same. But the mice keep coming in! Instead of killing them, which I refuse to do, I trap them, and free them down the street... -more-

14:56:11 ‹qqliudl› Smile[heart icon]

14:56:37 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Is this a more loving way to handle these problems? Why is our society into killing all pests? I would think that would be some serious karma!

14:56:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, typing on that -

14:57:25 ‹oguz› karma is probably for being on 3th or above

14:57:53 ‹Bring4th_Steve› (If anyone knows the "head mouse" for me to pray to, to ask for the visitors to stop, let me know!) lol.. kidding...

14:58:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We also use the Have-A-Heart trap and take any critters caught at least 15 miles down the road before dropping them off - we found a great habitat off the expressway south of here, no people, just two x-ways crossing, and lots of trees. That is the best we can do, too. The society kills pests because it has not thought things out. More

14:59:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If we systematically thought things out, we would work towards finding good habitats for our critters, just not in our houses. On Avalon, our farm, we recently decided to build brushpile habitats for the field mice and snakes, possums and moles - far away from the garden, of course! L/L xxx

14:59:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, hang on, there's more -

15:00:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I just recalled reading a wonderful book which suggests that we work with the nature spirits which rule each species. If I could just recall the name of that book. Her first name is Michaelle. Anyone got that reference?

15:01:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Perhaps her last name is Small.

15:01:02 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yeah, it's a big issue in our house! I hate even the idea of killing a rogue ant, yet my wife has RAID bottles in both hands at her beck and call! Sometimes I was wondering if I was being a bit of a drama queen, but inside I really feel I can't kill them. And if I do, my day is wrecked.. I have to apologize to the critter profusely! [embarrased icon]

15:02:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Aha! Her name is Michaelle Small Wright and the book is called, "Behaving as if the God in All Life Mattered". It is such a good read! And it speaks to your question, Steve L/L xxx

15:03:06 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Great! I will re-insert the link into this chat before it is posted to the forums... [Editor's Note: http://www.amazon.com/Behaving-God-All-Life-Mattered/dp/0927978245/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1232899023&sr=1-2 ]

15:04:02 ‹Bring4th_Steve› QQliudl, thank you for bringing this issue out into the open! I have long been curious as you have, as well.

15:04:25 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, the next question is from Ingerul as a follow up to the other question on being in the trance state:

15:04:41 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ingerul asks: follow up for my question regarding the trance state -> you said that you were sleeping; so my question is you were dreaming ? and if so what did you dream? or it was just sleep without the dream state?

15:05:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Inge - I was never dreaming when I was in trance. I was unconscious completely, deeper than usual sleep I think. L/L xxx

15:06:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Inge, an interesting side bar on that is that usually when I am asleep, I move around constantly. My body is arthritic and the changes in position help me be comfy. But in the Ra contact sessions, I was still. and was I stiff when I woke up! Argh! :p

15:07:33 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Any follow up to that Ingerul?

15:08:48 ‹ingerul9› no

15:08:50 ‹ingerul9› thank you

15:09:03 ‹Bring4th_Steve› This is a gentle reminder to post any questions you have in the "Ask Carla Here" room. You all are doing a great job keeping these chats in sequence and fluid! Thank you!

15:09:13 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, the next question is from DreamingPeace:

15:09:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve and I were contemplating doing a round-robin at the start of our next live chat, letting everyone say whatever they wanted about themselves, before we got into questions. Would that appeal to you all? L/L xxx

15:11:00 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, it seems like a good idea that we all could chat in here with some greetings, and then when we get into the thick of questions and answers, we can keep them organized in the "Ask Carla Here" room. Does that sound good to everyone?

15:11:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, DP - waiting on your question to be typed by Steve -

15:11:52 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ok. DreamingPeace asks: Carla, you said "I personally feel that all children born these days are indigoes" 3-D graduates...what do you mean by 'these days?' do you have an age cutoff? Children under 10, under 20, under 2? What about the young adults? About what age would be the youngest Wanderer not from Earth? and how to tell?

15:12:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› DP, typing on your question -

15:13:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This is just a guess, but I would put the cut-off date around 1987, the harmonic convergence. Follow-up?

15:13:48 ‹DreamingPeace› Ha, my son was born in '88.

15:14:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Before that there were wanderes, but not those from Earth itself. L/L xxx

15:14:47 ‹DreamingPeace› ok thanks!

15:15:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Folks, while we are waiting for the next question, let me tell you what Steve has been cooking up - he has created a way for you to view past chat questions! Isn't that great? L/L xxx

15:19:32 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, these chat transcripts are to be placed in the forums, where you can search on them much like you can the forum messages themselves. So if you scroll to the bottom of the forums, you will see our first chat transcript already posted and searchable!

15:20:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Is our webmaster on the ball or WHAT! Go Big Steve! [high five icon]

15:21:38 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I'm trying! ;-) We have a little more than a half hour left, folks. Does anyone have any additional questions to ask Carla? Feel free to post them in the "Ask Carla Here" room.

15:14:52 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, can you give us a quick refresher of what the harmonic convergence was, and how that might be different than the quarantine time line rejoining Gaia's natural space/time line?

15:15:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, typing on your question.

15:17:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The harmonic convergence was an astrological occurrence where tons of stars and constellations were lined up in a certain straight-line from the central sun. I would have to go back and read up on it. However the channelings of that time stated that from then on, we would be seeing people start to graduate from 3rd density - that it was harvest time. That is completely different from this quarantine time-line, which ahs been in place for the whole 76,000 or so years of this plnet's 3rd density. Follow-up, Steve?

15:20:52 ‹qqliudl› [high five icon][heart icon][light bulb icon]

15:23:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Since there are no uestions at the moment, I would like to talk a bit more about how I see this little chat group. Just as with any group, there is a group dynamic, a group energy and a group power. I thought that by linking with each other a bit more - you know, details of what our issues might be or where we live, anything you want to share, we can achieve a higher coherence and greater trust and love, and thusly our group can be a lighthouse of more wattage and amperage! That is why we do that in our public meetings. And since there's no distance in time/space, it should work well on-line :-)

15:24:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Confused! Good to feel your vibes! Hey Kuru! Blessings to you both and lots of [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]

15:25:04 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I've been really psyched ever since the chats started.. It's great to be able to interface with part of the original group. As we read the LOO, we get attached to the characters just as much as we enjoy the messages of love.

15:25:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Steve - I know that's true - more -

15:25:36 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I remember getting nervous during parts of the series when the Orion friends were extending service like crazy.

15:26:43 ‹kuruuzum› hi Carla Smile

15:27:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have got used to being a character in the "novel" which Mick, Don and I have lived. In truth we are all characters in our own novels. The challenge for me has been to keep it real. People could put me on a pedestal, and what good is that? None at all! Much better to realize I am a bozo living my life the best I can, just like you. Then the things that have happened fit lots better. L/L xxx

15:27:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, typing on the Orion stuff -

15:27:48 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Oh, I'm way worse than a Bozo... lol

15:28:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You were getting nervous reading about it - I was shell shocked living it! Fortunately, I have a lot of faith and a good sense of humor. And it helps that I am fearless when it comes to the work. I never asked for a break, just kept my head down and met the Orion greetings as they came in. L/L xxx

15:29:03 ‹Bring4th_Steve› One quick follow up...

15:29:44 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Did you feel any different when you had those Orion encounters, besides the physical effects? In other words, was there a negative vibe you felt that carried with you outside of the trance state?

15:29:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, typing on that -

15:31:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› No, the only way I was physically aware of the greetings was that I would get very cold. Other than that, no physical symptoms other than what the greetings were intensifying. They would intensify the aches and pains of the rheumatoid disease and any little bug that I got escalated to an amazing degree. L/L xxx

15:32:03 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Interesting.. Ok. Thank you! The next question comes from Kuruuzum:

15:32:14 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Kuru sez: Carla, what do you thınk abaout your thıs lıfe experience. this incarnation? What do u thınk when u looking at your past... whats ur expectations for your future?

15:32:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, peelstreetguy! love and light to you, bud!

15:32:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on your question, Kuru -

15:34:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Kuru, when I think about my life experience in this incarnation I feel so grateful and thankful! My heart is so full it flows over, swish! How many people get to do loving work as I have for 40 years or so, straight? When I look at my past, I know that with the Ra Material channeling, a big part of my incarnational service was completed. When I look to the future, I - more

15:35:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When I look to the future, I see the rest of my incarnational service shining brightly and I can't wait for each and every morning to come! I hope to write two more books in the/ current series - 102 on the outer work, like problems in living, marriage, s e x, like that. More

15:35:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› and then in 103 I can't wait to tackle deeper discussions of all the resources of the spiritual life, meditation, contemplation, nature walks, etc. More

15:37:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then too, there is just the business of attempting in my own life to bring in an ever more refined and pure way of life for myself, one that holds to fourth-density values. I hope I live a very long time, because I am a doofus at that. But I learn a little every day. LOL! Follow up on that, Kuru?

15:37:36 ‹kuruuzum› [heart icon][light bulb icon] thank u

15:37:59 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks, Kuru. Our next question comes from Confused:

15:38:12 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Confused asks: My question to Carla is as follows – "why is the character of the Fool linked to the tarot concept of the Choice. What is the metaphysical meaning in that"?

15:38:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Confused, Hey! Typing on that.

15:40:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Confused, first you need to look at the way Ra structured the Tarot. There are seven cards in each of the three categories - mind, body and spirit. The matrix and Potentiator of each set are considered together. the Catalyst and Experience are considerred together. and the great way and transformation are considered together. that leaves the Significator, which is considered with the FOol. More.

15:41:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› the Fool chooses the leap into faith, by walking off the cliff into thin air. And that reperesents the choice of living by faith on teh service-to-others path. For if we were smart in the worldly sense, wew'd stay away from alligators and walking on air. More

15:41:39 ‹Confused› Thanks Carla

15:41:55 ‹Confused› That was illuminating

15:42:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In the worldly sense, there is no logic in living by faith. The world sees the value of controlling things, nailing things down, insurance and savings and "what's mine is mine" and all that defensive stuff. So when we choose the positive, STO path, we are being the Fool, archetypically speaking. But what wonderful folly! Is there a follow-up, Confused?

15:44:29 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Confused, asked: this is more of a request based question to Carla. I as a human being feel strongly on the subject of physical torture that is rampant in many parts of the world. Is it possible that Carla, in the Gaia meditations, can join hearts and minds in a prayer to the infinite ONE creator to alleviate such misery? Even if one individual is saved from random and cruel physical abuse, I believe it makes all the difference to that ONE individual. Thanks.

15:45:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› yes, Confused! Typing -

15:46:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Dear Creator, this little group prays with all our hearts that torture may cease in the world. meanwhile, we pray that each and every prisoner may feel Your love and light, and take heart despite the awful circumstances. Send your angels to be with them! Send all the love in the world from our hearts to theirs by the power of the spirit! We thank you, dear Creator, and know it is done and it is so. Amen!

15:47:52 ‹Confused› Thank you dear Carla, as always for your beautiful service. We love you very much

15:48:08 ‹Bring4th_Steve› that is a nice prayer to think about.

15:48:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Dear Confused, I love you right back! [heart icon][heart icon]

15:48:29 ‹qqliudl› Wish to send all my love and light to Gaia and Carla, give us more time living on Gaia and give more energy to support Carla to finish great works you mentioned in your furture!

15:48:48 ‹peelstreetguy› Hi Carla, sorry to have missed most of the chat

15:49:04 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I second that! [beer icon] [beer icon] [beer icon] :-)

15:49:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Thanks so much, Q! And hey, peel, glad you're here at all! You truly add to the festivities! L/L xxx

15:49:54 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, are you ready for your next question?

15:50:41 ‹Bring4th_Steve› All, we have about 10 minutes left, so this is "final call" on the questions for Carla today. :-)

15:50:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Group, I am encouraged that we have this many people online and have not crashed the system! We had an unplanned outage right at 5 pm last time - thank God it waited until we were through anyhow! Steve is still scratching his head on that one. But the band-aid held, Steve! LOL. Mazeltov to ya!(d)

15:51:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, I am ready! LOL

15:51:24 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, a few tweaks here and there, and we are still online! Where's the wood... lol

15:51:31 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ok, the next question comes from Aisha:

15:51:38 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Aisha asks: Carla, sometimes it's really difficult for me to show love to people, especially to my relatives. Could you give me some tips and tricks to open my heart easier in such situations ?

15:51:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Aisha, I surely can. Typing -

15:53:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The trick is to recast the players. Family can be the hardest because they know how to press your buttons. So you need to do work in recognising and coming to tolerate button pushing without response. Once this is achieved, you can recast each of those people who bugs you as the Christ. They don't know it, but you do! They are the Creator incarnate, but only you know it. So you start relating to the Christ in them - you don't have to be Christian to understand what I mean. Look for ways to support and encourage them. More -

15:55:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The combination of refusing to fall for their button pushing and get off track, and treating them with ultimate respect and compassion is going to change things completely for you, if not for them. and it does not matter about them! They can get you or not, it doesn't matter. You are in your integrity and living authentically! Follow-up?

15:56:44 ‹Aisha› yes, how to tolerate button pushing without response ?

15:57:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Aisha, typng on that!

15:57:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is very hard not to respond when buttons are pushed. The best resource for working with yourself in that manner is to take time at the end of every day. Call it a "getting to know me" session. More -

15:58:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You just sit quietly and review the day. What got to you? What buttons were pushed? More -

15:59:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In this way you become aware of the themes with which you are working. You begin to feel that you have a handle on the buttons. It may seem that this is not much, but the more you recognize these triggers, the faster you can intervene with the taped response from childhood. More -

16:00:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› See, these buttons started getting sore early in life. And as you grew up, and individuated, the folks who liked to push your buttoms began hanging on to thsoe buttons. They don't know any better, so don't waste time being upset with them. More -

16:01:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Feel compassion, for they are acting against their own best interests, and are asleep in the dream of Earth. But you have awakened. You know that you are eternal and infinite, a citizen of the galaxy, not just earth. More -

16:02:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And that means that you can act with power. As you get to know yourself more accurately and see where you are being triggered, you can more and more skillfully go right to the awareness of being triggered, smile, and say, not this time, dear one! I will act in my integrity this time, and not with an old childhood tape of low self-worth. So there! :-)

16:03:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We're outta time, so after a follow-up, if there is one, I'll sign off.

16:03:24 ‹Bring4th_Steve› We have two quick questions left.

16:03:31 ‹Aisha› this is really the hardest issue that i'm facing these years :-( thank you so much for the great answer [heart icon]

16:03:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, shoot! :-)

16:03:53 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Dreaming Peace asks:Why do you think faith is so important to make our choice? I have some loved ones who had bad experiences from organized religion and now frown upon the whole 'faith' idea in favor of hard science (don't believe anything unless proven)...in this age of high tech, how can we be of service to those who have an attachment to scientific 'proof?'

16:04:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Aisha, I am so glad it made sense to ya! Good luck with it! You CAN do this! I promise! L/L xxx

16:04:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› DP, typing on faith.

16:06:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I do not confuse faith with religion. Faith is not faith in this or that set of rules or dogmatic creeds. Faith is simple. It is the absolute awareness that all is well, and all is well, and all will be well. There is a marvelous poem that goes - More -

16:06:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› "Breathe through the heats of our desires thy coolness and thy balm! let sense be dumb; let flesh retire. Speak through the earthquake, wind and fire, O still, small voice of calm."

16:08:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I love those words and often use them when things get hairy in my little world. I totally agree with your loved ones who misturst religion. It has done more damage! Look at the Holy land. All that strife between three religions who should find their commonalities overwhelming! But no, it's "My way is right" Where is thr love in that? More -

16:08:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So do not go to religion to understand faith. Go back to the Fool, taking that leap into mid-air only to find that it holds him just fine! L/L xxx

16:09:11 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Beautiful insights today, Carla.. Many thanks.. We have one last and quick question from Oguz:

16:09:15 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Oguz asks: could you chat while channeling q'uo or latwii?

16:09:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oguz, typing on your question -

16:10:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› No, sweet soul, I cannot do that! I am pretty much collected and focused on the one thing: and that is what is going on within my consciousness. It is all I can do to catch the concept-clusters and translate them into words and then speak the words. It takes every bit of my concentration. Follow-up?

16:11:16 ‹oguz› yup

16:14:05 ‹oguz› if only u could do or we had same chance as you

16:14:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Well, Oguz, you can hear the channelings every week on BBS Radio (www.bbsradio.com. More -

16:16:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I believe they are on twice, once on Saturday night at 10 PM pacific time, and once early the next morning for those across the seas, so everyone should be able to "attend" the meetings as far as hearing them. and you can send any questions in to Gary at contact@llresearch.org. he will feed them to me at the ends of each public channeling session. That should get you into the group! Sorry for my limitations, but no way could I channel and type at the same time. However I feel that my guidance is very active when I am working with these questions. More -

16:17:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› so go to BBS Radio and check us out there. and soon, we hope to have an iTunes hookup so all our sessions can be downloaded.

16:18:01 ‹oguz› thank you Carla

16:16:59 ‹DreamingPeace› Can I ask a quick follow-up to my last question, or save it for next week?

16:17:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, DP, what's your follow-up?

16:17:59 ‹DreamingPeace› how to be of service to someone who is unconvinced that they can take that leap of faith

16:18:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› DP, typing on your follow-up -

16:20:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When someone is unconvinced, it is not your task to convince them. You are repsonsible only for loving and supporting them. That means letting your opinions go and related person to person and not opinion-to-person. If they cannot live faithfully, then sympathize with their woes. But live with faith yourself, and let that speak the words you need not say. When people see you shining brightly even though you do have issues, they get the message. and they want to do that themselves. Just live in love! That is the greatest service. L/L xxx

16:21:10 ‹DreamingPeace› Excellent! Thanks! [heart icon]

16:21:21 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Great ending to our chat today... :-)

16:21:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Dear ones, I need to take my leave and get ready for the channeling meditation we're having at eight. Gotta bathe the bod, feed the belly, all that stuff! I thank you all so much for hanging and sharing. I look forward eagerly to next Saturday. Go well until we meet again - as the Confederation says, "adonai vasu, borragus!" L/L xxx

16:21:41 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thank you everyone! Tune into the forums where you'll be able to browse this chat again, as well as search upon it. I will also insert the link to the book on speaking with the Natural Elements. Thank you all for coming!