Bring4th
Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density (/showthread.php?tid=12644)

Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - Parsons - 03-07-2016

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Quote:26.21 
QUESTIONER: Then what you did, I am assuming, then, is to create an air of mystery with the UFO phenomena, as we call it, and then by telepathy send many messages that could be either accepted or rejected under the— following, of course, the Law of One so that the population would start thinking seriously about the consequences of what they were doing. Is this correct?

RA: I am Ra. This is partially correct. There are other services we may perform. Firstly, the integration of souls or spirits, if you will, in the event of use of these nuclear devices in your space/time continuum. This the Confederation has already done. 

QUESTIONER: I don’t fully understand what you mean by that. Could you expand a little bit?

RA: I am Ra. The use of intelligent energy transforming matter into energy is of such a nature among these weapons that the transition from space/time third density to time/space third density or what you may call your heaven worlds is interrupted in many cases.

Therefore, we are offering ourselves as those who continue the integration of soul or spirit complex during transition from space/time to time/space.

What has been of primary interest of this quote has been the fact that being killed by a nuclear blast can cause issues when transitioning to time/space. That is not what this thread is highlighting. You can discuss that here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=9958

What I just noticed (and what I have not seen discussed here to the best of my knowledge) is that nuclear bombs are powered by intelligent energy. I'm not sure if you are actually seeing intelligent energy directly or if the intelligent energy is manifesting just plain energy, but it certainly would be one of the most direct ways to see intelligent energy in 3rd density. The second example would be the Great Pyramid of Giza.

Anyways, I am pointing this out only because I find it interesting that intelligent energy might be physically visible to 3rd density beings. I thought it wouldn't be visible to us. I am not trying to glorify/horify the use / test of nuclear weapons.

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - AnthroHeart - 03-07-2016

Intelligent energy is found everywhere. It's what the Logos and sub-logos use to create matter. So planets, and people are made of intelligent energy.

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - 1109 - 03-07-2016

All energy is intelligent energy in some distortion. It has two main aspects; one that generates space and one that generates time. Your image is a depiction of the first type, the magnetic, entropic force. The other is the electric, which builds rather than destroys, and is an anti-entropic force.

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - Parsons - 03-07-2016

Ah, my understanding of intelligent energy is expanding then. Is intelligent energy the same thing as light/love and intelligent infinity the same thing as love/light? Or am I oversimplifying?

Isn't intelligent energy simply another way of looking at red ray? Or is that not 'intelligent' energy because it is random? If latter is true, then which is the cart and which the horse?

Anyways, the bomb pictured has to be the most powerful example of man-made intelligent energy in recorded history.

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - AnthroHeart - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 03:06 PM)Parsons Wrote: Ah, my understanding of intelligent energy is expanding then. Is intelligent energy the same thing as light/love and intelligent infinity the same thing as love/light? Or am I oversimplifying?

Isn't intelligent energy simply another way of looking at red ray? Or is that not 'intelligent' energy because it is random? If latter is true, then which is the cart and which the horse?

Anyways, the bomb pictured has to be the most powerful example of man-made intelligent energy in recorded history.

If they could hold a bunch of antimatter in a magnetic field in a vacuum, that could potentially be even more powerful than a nuke.

If you could go to planck scale, the energy in vacuum (zero-point energy) would be even more powerful.

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - anagogy - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 03:06 PM)Parsons Wrote: Ah, my understanding of intelligent energy is expanding then. Is intelligent energy the same thing as light/love and intelligent infinity the same thing as love/light? Or am I oversimplifying?

My understanding is that since all energy is part of the one infinite creator, it is all "intelligent energy".  All energy is consciousness, so all energy is intelligent.  There are hierarchies to that intelligence which are the different rays.

Quote:3.8 Questioner: How were the blocks moved?

Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical, rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rock-ness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to the cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - Parsons - 03-07-2016

But what about what is in potentiation? Intelligent Energy is not the same thing as Intelligent Infinity. If the concept of light and love are equally important and light equates to matter / energy, then where does love come into the equation? Is that the concept of love/light or intelligent infinity (not to be confused with either light/love or intelligent energy)? Is time/space a totally different concept than potentiation (ie, is potentiation totally outside of the actualization of space/time and time/space, or is time/space the same thing as potentiation)?

As you may have noticed, I am trying to gain a firm grasp of the concepts of Intelligent Energy, Intelligent Infinity, light/love and love/light. I believe I have a firm understanding of time/space and space/time.

I happened to be working on session 27 in my strike-through project; synchronicity provided some of the answers I seek:

Quote:27.5
QUESTIONER: It is not necessary to divide it. The definition of intelligent infinity as one part is sufficient. Could you please now define intelligent infinity?

RA: I am Ra. This is exponentially simpler and less confusing. There is unity. This unity is all that there is. This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy.

The nature of this work is dependent upon the particular distortion of free will which in turn is the nature of a particular intelligent energy or kinetic focus of the potential of unity or that which is all.

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - anagogy - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 09:14 PM)Parsons Wrote: But what about what is in potentiation? Intelligent Energy is not the same thing as Intelligent Infinity. If the concept of light and love are equally important and light equates to matter / energy, then where does love come into the equation? Is that the concept of love/light or intelligent infinity (not to be confused with either light/love or intelligent energy)? Is time/space a totally different concept than potentiation (ie, is potentiation totally outside of the actualization of space/time and time/space, or is time/space the same thing as potentiation)?

As you may have noticed, I am trying to gain a firm grasp of the concepts of Intelligent Energy, Intelligent Infinity, light/love and love/light. I believe I have a firm understanding of time/space and space/time.

(03-07-2016, 09:44 PM)Parsons Wrote: I happened to be working on session 27 in my strike-through project; synchronicity provided some of the answers I seek:

Quote:27.5
QUESTIONER: It is not necessary to divide it. The definition of intelligent infinity as one part is sufficient. Could you please now define intelligent infinity?

RA: I am Ra. This is exponentially simpler and less confusing. There is unity. This unity is all that there is. This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy.

The nature of this work is dependent upon the particular distortion of free will which in turn is the nature of a particular intelligent energy or kinetic focus of the potential of unity or that which is all.

This is exactly the quote I was going to provide to answer your question about energy in potentiation.  Potentiated energy is simply the realm of infinity, where there is no difference between the manifest, and the unmanifest (all is real in infinity).  And intelligent energy is simply any tapping of that infinite potential, which yields energetic movement of some kind, whether that be a movement in consciousness, or a movement in physicality.  Technically both are movements in consciousness, its just one is being translated tangibly rather than conceptually.

And from my perspective love/light is inner time/space usage of intelligent energy, and light/love is outer space/time usage of intelligent energy.  You can think of "love" as the inner intangible and invisible manifestation of light, and you can think of light as the outer visible appearance of love. And the heart and radiating source of both love and light is unity.    

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - Infinite Unity - 03-08-2020

As an individuated portion of Intelligent Infinity. There is a dictomy of potential/kinetic. Which in many ways is Thought/body, space time/, time space. Every individuation or soul is subject to a placement(body) in space time, in some form. Which is relative to the directive of the mind(focus).

The mind(thoughts) is apart of that great mystery that only The Creator truly understands.

The body(light) The Mind(love) is akin to the intuitive connection that each is immersed, and reacts/responds to. However the bodies connection informs the mind, and the mind informs the body. Love(data)/invisible realm is expressed as light(body) at certain gradient levels.

I am saying that any perceived light, is a body, and this body is intricately contrived with/by data/information/thought.

The Creator is the only thing/substance. Therefore all actions, reactions, and communication is derived at it's base as a sort of refraction/reflection.

Nuclear bombs are as any series of action/reaction sequences. The prime fingerprint,and causation of all light/focused data, action/reaction is Infinite Energy. At the very core or inner workings of Infinite Energy; Will.

Will is momentum based, and gathers this momentum from the minds focus. However the will comes full circle and has an influence on what/how the mind can focus. All energy all action/reaction springs from The Will. In this sphere the will is shrouded by the sub conscious.

The will is an intricate aspect of the mind and is the conduit by which the love and light are connected/communicate.

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - kristina - 03-08-2020

Quote:The body(light) The Mind(love) is akin to the intuitive connection that each is immersed, and reacts/responds to. However the bodies connection informs the mind, and the mind informs the body. Love(data)/invisible realm is expressed as light(body) at certain gradient levels.

So, are you saying that the mind is love? And then the mind is where intuition is percieved? Ummmm.....you are saying the mind "is akin" to the intuitive connection. Are you positive about that? You don't think there is a deeper aspect to intuition than of the mind? I mean, we are speaking of the same mind that percieves reality as duality, correct?

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - flofrog - 03-08-2020

yes but kristina even in duality, love informs the mind since love is the source.. more or less...

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - kristina - 03-08-2020

(03-08-2020, 11:33 PM)flofrog Wrote: yes but kristina even in duality, love informs the mind since love is the source.. more or less...

Yes...even in duality love informs... Heart

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - Infinite Unity - 03-09-2020

(03-08-2020, 10:46 PM)kristina Wrote:
Quote:The body(light) The Mind(love) is akin to the intuitive connection that each is immersed, and reacts/responds to. However the bodies connection informs the mind, and the mind informs the body. Love(data)/invisible realm is expressed as light(body) at certain gradient levels.

So, are you saying that the mind is love? And then the mind is where intuition is percieved? Ummmm.....you are saying the mind "is akin" to the intuitive connection. Are you positive about that? You don't think there is a deeper aspect to intuition than of the mind? I mean, we are speaking of the same mind that percieves reality as duality, correct?

The human brain is a device like contraption that correlates incoming and outgoing data into the form of duality. The mind I speak of above is more informed by spirit, an is not the brain.

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - kristina - 03-09-2020

(03-09-2020, 07:55 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:

The human brain is a device like contraption that correlates incoming and outgoing data into the form of duality. The mind I speak of above is more informed by spirit, an is not the brain.
I am not speaking of the organ we call the brain either. I am speaking in my reply of the mind that creates and creates again.

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - Infinite Unity - 03-09-2020

(03-09-2020, 09:02 AM)kristina Wrote:

I am not speaking of the organ we call the brain either. I am speaking in my reply of the mind that creates and creates again.

Everything is Love. Not the second distortion of Love. But the all encompassing only substance that the Creator uses to create or in other words Love: The One Infinite Creator.

RE: Photo: The potential power of Intelligent Energy in 3rd Density - kristina - 03-09-2020

(03-09-2020, 11:14 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:
(03-09-2020, 09:02 AM)kristina Wrote:

Everything is Love. Not the second distortion of Love. But the all encompassing only substance that the Creator uses to create or in other words Love: The One Infinite Creator.
True. Everything is Love, the second distortion!