Bring4th
What are your feelings of the Law of One? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What are your feelings of the Law of One? (/showthread.php?tid=1263)

What are your feelings of the Law of One? - LsavedSmeD - 06-04-2010

I've always believed religion was weird, so weird that sometimes I believed people had made themselves crazy.

I have scoured the internet for years and was always interested in conspiracies, underlying truths, and especially historical information.

The first true website I trekked upon was Abovetopsecret full of conspiracies, but the website and it's information that turned me in a direction is something I will elucidate upon later on.

I found something called the Talmud of jmmanuel, said to have been found by Billy Meier (which, I know is hard to believe). There was a paraidgm shift in my mind, a turning point when reading this. It wasn't enough, it had holes, misconceptions that did not resonate with me. So then, I moved on.

I found a question/answer thread from godlikeproductions called Revelations of an Elite Family Insider. I was hooked instantly, as if I had a better view of the world.

I would read it daily and go back to it to get an awareness on things taking what I thought may true, but eventually I moved on and for a year and a half I got hooked on conspiracies always saying in my mind, "these people are crazy." Then, I found something on Abovetopsecret.com

Hidden_Hand created a thread called Window of Opportunity, and apparently he was truly of the bloodlines that rule this world. I have never been in such awe as to what I read it as if remembering something deep that I had forgotten. After a while this information, which I now see is, congruent with the Law of One, and it was this information that turned me to the Law of One.

The Ra channelings is by far the most powerful, moving information I have ever laid my eyes upon. For someone to make the information up would be, in my opinion, impossible. I've read the bible, and other religious texts and it is as if they were written with an agenda other than Love, and more so the texts are story-like, and illogical.

What are your thoughts on the Law of One?

RE: What are your feelings of the Law of One? - JoshC - 06-04-2010

I think it's very close to the truth. Obviously it can't be 100% perfect and translating concepts into words is a bit difficult, but I think it's the best available for Earth for now. It captivated me the instant I started reading it (I suppose I mean it resonates well, but I don't like using that word; it feels weird :-/).

I searched near and narrow (internet :p) for something that felt better than most religions I'd looked into, and nothing worked until I found TLOO. I agree that some books are tainted with bad informationSo ferr me, is good man. (More later, g2g)

Peace, Love and Light

Namasté

RE: What are your feelings of the Law of One? - crystl37 - 06-05-2010

I was raised in a Mormon family, I believe now that I did that to give my learning a kick start right from birth. Mormon's, despite the many misgivings and manipulations of a religious corporation-(but thats another post), are extremely spiritual, and the basic teachings of the religion include the concept of multiple life cycles, elements of cosmology, celestial life, eternal loved ones, and the entire religion is built upon revelations-visits from beings not of this earthly realm, with it's roots, and highest rituals deeply masonic.

I chose an uneventful upbringing that in no uncertain terms ensured that I would begin this life with the best available set of instructions, though at the time I was distraught at my fate.

By the time I finished high school I had come to an understanding of the fact that my parents were just two people, from a life far different than mine, they did their best, what they believed was right, and it wasnt their fault I didn't like it. As I embarked on my 18th birthday I had quieted the nagging voice in my mind questioning "what if they are right"?. I was released and off I went-for the next decade the universe wisked me away into an adventure of experience and education, planting the seeds of who I am today.

Free from the construct of my childhood, I soon received my first significant crystal, became aware of the essence of organized religion, the existence of Atlantean elder brothers, and learned that I was an apparent recipient of wisdom stored in quartz, though I didn't know what it was. In the late 1980's, upon reading Jose Arguelles' Earth Ascending-An Illustrated Treatise on the Laws Governing Whole Systems, I became aware of the mathematical nature of our existence, the code of this dimension. The reality of the existence of multiple, parallel, even overlapping dimensions became clear at that point.

The next 20 years were third density intensive, including legal transgressions, and a narrowly escaped extended prison stay, and the birth and raising of my son. Again, from this vantage point, I can identify the point where I came under influence from an Orion energy, and I fell again under the spell of my father, whose grasp I apparently had not disentangled myself from as completely as I had thought.

The process of that unknotting was intense, gripping my body in a deadly infection and delirium of fever before I finally broke through. It has been uphill from there, and I have again been in a cycle of growth, critical information received from unlikely sources, in a quite orderly fashion, and eventually, time available for study and reflection increased.

The last couple years I have been like a sponge, sitting in front of the computer for hours, oblivious to life going on behind my chair, voraciously speed reading, multi-tasking and multi-sourcing, going wherever the knowledge leads me, no corner of the internet too obscure or dimly lit. My life has finally settled down, I exorcised a demon or two, got with the program, alleviated alot of self induced stress, and as i went through this process the spherical manifestation of the events of my life, and of the planet, came into a different focus. I noticed that my relationship with the time space continuum had drastically shifted, I know when it happened exactly, but it took a little time to realize it.

I made probably the most thought out, intelligent, responsible adult like move I have ever made-(and i average a move about once a year, sometimes twice). A find myself now in an almost totally harmonious household, things fall more and more into place.

Last January, I ran across a post in a blog, it was so resonant that it was physically palpable. I formed a great friendship with this person, and he has seemed like some kind of muse to me. Encouraging me to write and organize my thoughts into what turned out to be beautiful pieces, and engaging me in amazing discussions. That opened up my communication on line, which i have never done much of, I have been much more of a taker, historically, online.

The details of my recent studies included other channelings, the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, Desteni, Hatonn in the Phoenix Archives, I gained an understanding of the fractal nature of existence, sacred geometry, monoatomic gold, dimensional beings, the Tzolkin cycles, a rich dose of Terrence Mckenna and a profound and well planned out DMT experience.

Through all this I still had no knowledge whatsoever of the Law of One or the Ra Material. On day at the end of April, I was on a medical marijuana site, and ran across a post that said Law of One Ra Material True or False, with a link to lawofone.info.

In that moment, everything changed. That explains everything-reverberating through my brain, goosebumps and brought to tears, everything I had learned, all the pieces of the puzzle, it was like finishing the ironman competition, waves of gratitude and relief washed over me for days. I study always and share whenever I can, explanations, deeper understandings, relief-I remembered.

RE: What are your feelings of the Law of One? - LsavedSmeD - 06-05-2010

(06-05-2010, 01:05 AM)crystl37 Wrote: I was raised in a Mormon family, I believe now that I did that to give my learning a kick start right from birth. Mormon's, despite the many misgivings and manipulations of a religious corporation-(but thats another post), are extremely spiritual, and the basic teachings of the religion include the concept of multiple life cycles, elements of cosmology, celestial life, eternal loved ones, and the entire religion is built upon revelations-visits from beings not of this earthly realm, with it's roots, and highest rituals deeply masonic.

I chose an uneventful upbringing that in no uncertain terms ensured that I would begin this life with the best available set of instructions, though at the time I was distraught at my fate.

By the time I finished high school I had come to an understanding of the fact that my parents were just two people, from a life far different than mine, they did their best, what they believed was right, and it wasnt their fault I didn't like it. As I embarked on my 18th birthday I had quieted the nagging voice in my mind questioning "what if they are right"?. I was released and off I went-for the next decade the universe wisked me away into an adventure of experience and education, planting the seeds of who I am today.

Free from the construct of my childhood, I soon received my first significant crystal, became aware of the essence of organized religion, the existence of Atlantean elder brothers, and learned that I was an apparent recipient of wisdom stored in quartz, though I didn't know what it was. In the late 1980's, upon reading Jose Arguelles' Earth Ascending-An Illustrated Treatise on the Laws Governing Whole Systems, I became aware of the mathematical nature of our existence, the code of this dimension. The reality of the existence of multiple, parallel, even overlapping dimensions became clear at that point.

The next 20 years were third density intensive, including legal transgressions, and a narrowly escaped extended prison stay, and the birth and raising of my son. Again, from this vantage point, I can identify the point where I came under influence from an Orion energy, and I fell again under the spell of my father, whose grasp I apparently had not disentangled myself from as completely as I had thought.

The process of that unknotting was intense, gripping my body in a deadly infection and delirium of fever before I finally broke through. It has been uphill from there, and I have again been in a cycle of growth, critical information received from unlikely sources, in a quite orderly fashion, and eventually, time available for study and reflection increased.

The last couple years I have been like a sponge, sitting in front of the computer for hours, oblivious to life going on behind my chair, voraciously speed reading, multi-tasking and multi-sourcing, going wherever the knowledge leads me, no corner of the internet too obscure or dimly lit. My life has finally settled down, I exorcised a demon or two, got with the program, alleviated alot of self induced stress, and as i went through this process the spherical manifestation of the events of my life, and of the planet, came into a different focus. I noticed that my relationship with the time space continuum had drastically shifted, I know when it happened exactly, but it took a little time to realize it.

I made probably the most thought out, intelligent, responsible adult like move I have ever made-(and i average a move about once a year, sometimes twice). A find myself now in an almost totally harmonious household, things fall more and more into place.

Last January, I ran across a post in a blog, it was so resonant that it was physically palpable. I formed a great friendship with this person, and he has seemed like some kind of muse to me. Encouraging me to write and organize my thoughts into what turned out to be beautiful pieces, and engaging me in amazing discussions. That opened up my communication on line, which i have never done much of, I have been much more of a taker, historically, online.

The details of my recent studies included other channelings, the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, Desteni, Hatonn in the Phoenix Archives, I gained an understanding of the fractal nature of existence, sacred geometry, monoatomic gold, dimensional beings, the Tzolkin cycles, a rich dose of Terrence Mckenna and a profound and well planned out DMT experience.

Through all this I still had no knowledge whatsoever of the Law of One or the Ra Material. On day at the end of April, I was on a medical marijuana site, and ran across a post that said Law of One Ra Material True or False, with a link to lawofone.info.

In that moment, everything changed. That explains everything-reverberating through my brain, goosebumps and brought to tears, everything I had learned, all the pieces of the puzzle, it was like finishing the ironman competition, waves of gratitude and relief washed over me for days. I study always and share whenever I can, explanations, deeper understandings, relief-I remembered.

Very powerful journey indeed.

You said Hatonn in the Phoenix Archives, I had read those to long before I came into contact with the Ra channeling.

I find it so odd that all this information can be thrown at me, and yet the only information that I truly regard closest to me is the information that many believe to be way to grotesque such as the Law of One.

I do not wish to bash religion but the manner is as if the worldly religions have a human-like agenda behind them, dividing the masses and turning them against each other.

I believe 'religion' has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions.
(06-04-2010, 11:56 AM)JoshC Wrote: I think it's very close to the truth. Obviously it can't be 100% perfect and translating concepts into words is a bit difficult, but I think it's the best available for Earth for now. It captivated me the instant I started reading it (I suppose I mean it resonates well, but I don't like using that word; it feels weird :-/).

I searched near and narrow (internet :p) for something that felt better than most religions I'd looked into, and nothing worked until I found TLOO. I agree that some books are tainted with bad informationSo ferr me, is good man. (More later, g2g)

Peace, Love and Light

Namasté

I believe just as Ra said, those who are meant to find it - find it.

RE: What are your feelings of the Law of One? - crystl37 - 06-05-2010

Quote:ou said Hatonn in the Phoenix Archives, I had read those to long before I came into contact with the Ra channeling.

It was very interesting, I think the first channeled information I ever read was hatonn on fourwinds10.com. It was quite a while back, it was around the time that I was introduced to monoatomic gold, I felt like I had a better grasp on the ET thing after that, then I randomly clicked somewhere on that site and read an amazing story, of our tardiness in awakening, some details on how some of us would be approached, what stuck with me though, was the beautiful description of universal beings of light, surrounding our blue shpere and protecting us from falling into self imposed destruction. Hatonn's words made me feel that we were not alone, and that there was much energy being put into our successful transition, the imagery it evoked is vivid to this day.

In subsequent attempts to read more material, however, I was turned off right away by a total lack of resonance. I was looking for more like what I had first read, and it seemed so different from what I found. After much searching, I could never find that link again.

When I first discovered Ra, one of the first things I did was open up a phoenix page, and compare the language. I did that also with other channelings I had read. Right away I saw the Hatonn material as completely monotheistic and distorted towards greater confusion and a preservation of the religious construct. Later, when browsing around on L/L Research, it caught my eye that Hatonn was one of the other entities they communicated with. I felt a tinge of despair at this, and I took that opportunity to write an email to the address on the wanderer page.

GB responded to me with a beautiful welcome, and eased my concerns with Hatonn. I said that it did not seem like the same entity, and he explained to me the phenomenon of an Orion messenger easing into the place of a STO oriented contact, assuming their name, and communicating STS oriented material, and also the timeline of the Hatonn contact and the Phoenix archives. It just so happened, that earlier that day I had been studying that exact occurrence either in Ra or something else on that site.

Quote:I find it so odd that all this information can be thrown at me, and yet the only information that I truly regard closest to me is the information that many believe to be way to grotesque such as the Law of One"

Yes the Law of One is too much to hit someone with who is not prepared or who is not predisposed to it. I am blessed with a son whom I can discuss these things with, but it is primarily a personal experience. I have noticed a very interesting thing though, people in my life who I might not necessarily talk to about the LOO, have been saying things to me that are Law of One related, it is happening more and more. It is so exciting to think that the people I am close to, and some of who I did not expect it from, may be open to the study of the Law of One. It is an exercise in restraint and patience, I want to tell the world what I have learned, but the world isnt ready, I feel like I am in a delicate dance with other psyches and the exchange of information if too abrupt will actually manifest as a setback when defense shields come up.

The foundation for my introduction of the Ra material spanned a lifetime, and was so perfectly complete. Everything we know must be de-constructed to be in full acceptance of the Law of One. I cannot express the depth to which I was prepared for this knowledge when it came. As I cannot express the depth of which my understanding has grown since. A persistent theme in my thoughts is the organization into a presentable form my story, in the context of the preparation I experienced for the Law of One. Don't you ever think, if they only knew what I know-so I plant seeds where they are sought, as they were planted in me, and I devote special attention to lengthy discussions with the three young adults in my direct sphere of influence.

I also regard this knowledge as close and I feel that it must be respected, and treated with reverence and care. I am quite frankly repelled by argumentative, adversarial discussions of the Law of One. Intelligent discussion and collaborative exploration of topics, including divergent interpretations of the material are essential but it seems they can undergo a rapid shift in polarization towards the negative when conflicting energies arise. It is not in my resonance to debate or convince, though that does not consist of speaking against it, only non participation in it.

Slowly but surely, as my understanding grows, opportunities for discussion present themselves. Do you notice the same thing?

RE: What are your feelings of the Law of One? - Namaste - 06-05-2010

Discovering and reading the Law of One was like finding gold at the end of a rainbow. Every single word and message resonated deeply, answering all of the questions countless other belief structures or scientific theories tried, and failed, to do adequately.

It's also an invaluable source to compare the validity of other sources to, which I'm often finding myself doing. For example, scientific discoveries or other channeled sources. The more you read, the more you find that they all add up, which in turn strengthens core belief.

Messages from Ra, Hatonn, Latwii, Q'uo (as a different flavour of these three combined), Abraham and Bashar are to me, leading the revolution of understanding beyond the veil. The Hosts of Heaven are another great resource.

RE: What are your feelings of the Law of One? - Richard - 06-07-2010

I think the religions of the world provide a path…and a support system for those people that need that. Those that feel the need to belong to an organized group that provides them with a weekly (or daily) mini-path to follow without much thought . What I’ve noticed in many cases of those that follow the road less traveled…is a distinct streak of individualism in their current and developing beliefs.

I figure the creator has seen it all….no path is any less valid than any other path. Only humanity makes it that way.

Richard

RE: What are your feelings of the Law of One? - haqiqu - 06-07-2010

Tloo resonates deeply with me and is as close as I have come so far to finding "truth," or perhaps I should say "my truth" since truth is different for each being.

Heart

RE: What are your feelings of the Law of One? - colorado - 06-10-2010

(06-05-2010, 05:07 AM)crystl37 Wrote: Slowly but surely, as my understanding grows, opportunities for discussion present themselves. Do you notice the same thing?

Yes, I notice the exact same thing. I have also noticed how people around me often times say little nuggets that are consistent with the Law of One (just a little more distorted usually). I also find it amazing how, if you look for it, you can find Law of One ideas everywhere. It adds credence, in my opinion, to the Law of One that so many individual aspects of it pop up separately in society these days. Now, society just has to pull it all together because all of the ideas are already out there Smile .

RE: What are your feelings of the Law of One? - LsavedSmeD - 06-10-2010

(06-10-2010, 02:20 AM)colorado Wrote:
(06-05-2010, 05:07 AM)crystl37 Wrote: Slowly but surely, as my understanding grows, opportunities for discussion present themselves. Do you notice the same thing?

Yes, I notice the exact same thing. I have also noticed how people around me often times say little nuggets that are consistent with the Law of One (just a little more distorted usually). I also find it amazing how, if you look for it, you can find Law of One ideas everywhere. It adds credence, in my opinion, to the Law of One that so many individual aspects of it pop up separately in society these days. Now, society just has to pull it all together because all of the ideas are already out there Smile .

Yes I have noticed this too, it is also as more people are turning in their sleep, or maybe even waking up.

When I read religious texts, different literatures, etc... I find that I now take parts of it that resonate with me and leave the rest behind something that I didn't use to do nor do I find many others do at all.

They see some truth and take the rest as the same.
(06-07-2010, 02:25 PM)haqiqu Wrote: Tloo resonates deeply with me and is as close as I have come so far to finding "truth," or perhaps I should say "my truth" since truth is different for each being.

Heart

The Law of One seems to have directed me to find my own path something that other texts in regards to the underlying meaning of existence don't do.

RE: What are your feelings of the Law of One? - crystl37 - 06-10-2010

Quote:When I read religious texts, different literatures, etc... I find that I now take parts of it that resonate with me and leave the rest behind something that I didn't use to do nor do I find many others do at all.

I have learned that way for as long as I can remember, though I didn't realize it for years as it was happening. There are certain points of realization that stand out in my journey back in the 80's, but when I think back now, I know what books triggered each instance, and exactly what the knowledge was that I gained at that moment, but I do not recall ever completing all the books, nor do I remember alot of other details.

Another interesting thing is that the vocabulary and language of the Ra sessions I knew as soon as I first read them-it was a major remembering. The language resonates and reads so easily to me, it is different than reading anything else, and it captivates my full attention.

RE: What are your feelings of the Law of One? - haqiqu - 06-10-2010

(06-10-2010, 02:33 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote:
(06-10-2010, 02:20 AM)colorado Wrote:

Yes I have noticed this too, it is also as more people are turning in their sleep, or maybe even waking up.

When I read religious texts, different literatures, etc... I find that I now take parts of it that resonate with me and leave the rest behind something that I didn't use to do nor do I find many others do at all.

They see some truth and take the rest as the same.
(06-07-2010, 02:25 PM)haqiqu Wrote: Tloo resonates deeply with me and is as close as I have come so far to finding "truth," or perhaps I should say "my truth" since truth is different for each being.

Heart

The Law of One seems to have directed me to find my own path something that other texts in regards to the underlying meaning of existence don't do.

yes, yes, exactly that.

Heart

RE: What are your feelings of the Law of One? - Infinite Unity - 11-28-2017

(06-05-2010, 03:32 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote:
(06-05-2010, 01:05 AM)crystl37 Wrote: I was raised in a Mormon family, I believe now that I did that to give my learning a kick start right from birth.  Mormon's, despite the many misgivings and manipulations of a religious corporation-(but thats another post), are extremely spiritual, and the basic teachings of the religion include the concept of multiple life cycles, elements of cosmology, celestial life, eternal loved ones, and the entire religion is built upon revelations-visits from beings not of this earthly realm, with it's roots, and highest rituals deeply masonic.

By the time I finished high school I had come to an understanding of the fact that my parents were just two people, from a life far different than mine, they did their best, what they believed was right, and it wasnt their fault I didn't like it.  As I embarked on my 18th birthday I had quieted the nagging voice in my mind questioning "what if they are right"?.  I was released and off I went-for the next decade the universe wisked me away into an adventure of experience and education, planting the seeds of who I am today.

Free from the construct of my childhood, I soon received my first significant crystal, became aware of the essence of organized religion, the existence of Atlantean elder brothers, and learned that I was an apparent recipient of wisdom stored in quartz, though I didn't know what it was.  In the late 1980's, upon reading Jose Arguelles' Earth Ascending-An Illustrated Treatise on the Laws Governing Whole Systems, I became aware of the mathematical nature of our existence, the code of this dimension.  The reality of the existence of multiple, parallel, even overlapping dimensions became clear at that point.

The next 20 years were third density intensive, including legal transgressions, and a narrowly escaped extended prison stay, and the birth and raising of my son.  Again, from this vantage point, I can identify the point where I came under influence from an Orion energy, and I fell again under the spell of my father, whose grasp I apparently had not disentangled myself from as completely as I had thought.

The process of that unknotting was intense, gripping my body in a deadly infection and delirium of fever before I finally broke through.  It has been uphill from there, and I have again been in a cycle of growth, critical information received from unlikely sources, in a quite orderly fashion, and eventually, time available for study and reflection increased.  

The last couple years I have been like a sponge, sitting in front of the computer for hours, oblivious to life going on behind my chair, voraciously speed reading, multi-tasking and multi-sourcing, going wherever the knowledge leads me, no corner of the internet too obscure or dimly lit.  My life has finally settled down, I exorcised a demon or two, got with the program, alleviated alot of self induced stress, and as i went through this process the spherical manifestation of the events of my life, and of the planet, came into a different focus.  I noticed that my relationship with the time space continuum had drastically shifted, I know when it happened exactly, but it took a little time to realize it.

I made probably the most thought out, intelligent, responsible adult like move I have ever made-(and i average a move about once a year, sometimes twice).  A find myself now in an almost totally harmonious household, things fall more and more into place.  

Last January, I ran across a post in a blog, it was so resonant that it was physically palpable.  I formed a great friendship with this person, and he has seemed like some kind of muse to me.  Encouraging me to write and organize my thoughts into what turned out to be beautiful pieces, and engaging me in amazing discussions.  That opened up my communication on line, which i have never done much of, I have been much more of a taker, historically, online.  

The details of my recent studies included other channelings, the Emerald Tablets of Thoth,  Desteni, Hatonn in the Phoenix Archives, I gained an understanding of the fractal nature of existence, sacred geometry, monoatomic gold, dimensional beings, the Tzolkin cycles, a rich dose of Terrence Mckenna and a profound and well planned out DMT experience.

Through all this I still had no knowledge whatsoever of the Law of One or the Ra Material.  On day at the end of April, I was on a medical marijuana site, and ran across a post that said Law of One Ra Material True or False, with a link to lawofone.info.  

In that moment, everything changed.  That explains everything-reverberating through my brain, goosebumps and brought to tears, everything I had learned, all the pieces of the puzzle, it was like finishing the ironman competition, waves of gratitude and relief washed over me for days.  I study always and share whenever I can,  explanations, deeper understandings, relief-I remembered.

Very powerful journey indeed.

You said Hatonn in the Phoenix Archives, I had read those to long before I came into contact with the Ra channeling.

I find it so odd that all this information can be thrown at me, and yet the only information that I truly regard closest to me is the information that many believe to be way to grotesque such as the Law of One.

I do not wish to bash religion but the manner is as if the worldly religions have a human-like agenda behind them, dividing the masses and turning them against each other.

I believe 'religion' has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions.

(06-04-2010, 11:56 AM)JoshC Wrote: I think it's very close to the truth. Obviously it can't be 100% perfect and translating concepts into words is a bit difficult, but I think it's the best available for Earth for now. It captivated me the instant I started reading it (I suppose I mean it resonates well, but I don't like using that word; it feels weird :-/).

Peace, Love and Light

Namasté

I believe just as Ra said, those who are meant to find it - find it.
I completely agree. When you find it, it's like water for the thirsty soul.

RE: What are your feelings of the Law of One? - Billz - 12-06-2017

I have only just found The Law of One books but have been seeking for over 40 years.  I have begun to document my belief system that includes milestones in my spiritual journey.  As I re-read what I've written in the last 90 days, specific elements point to the incredible amount of assistance that I've received over the years from so many sources. This is a point for which I feel honored to have been given by spiritual teachers.

Do I accept all of the LOO writings as "gospel?"  No.

Ra even states that some of the dialogue could be misrepresented or misstated; partly because of our distorted use of words or the limited application for complex concepts,...whatever. My search has taken me through a lot of the theory including evaluation of many organized religions as well as many philosophies including validation from Ra.  I have found inconsistencies in the LOO material to suggest that parts are not being accurately represented.  However, it still rings true with most of my associated research.

I won't be sharing "my testimony" with anyone.  Having been raised Catholic and converted to Baptist before I found my true center, or what I now know to be my true self, I know about zealots and sinners and persecution and won't be signing up for any.  I had enough trouble when my mother was certain that I was stealing her grandchildren away from the Catholic Church and taking them all to hell on the Baptist Missions bus as the driver. I can't even talk with close family members (ostracized much?) for fear they'd lock me up...

I believe that people will find you if they are truly seeking. If you are living it, they'll see it coming off of you like an aura.

Until then, I'll love their socks off'n them, right whar' they are!