Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-31-2022

Q'uote of the Day
January 1st, 2006

" It is very helpful to see what you are thinking about and then to ask yourself if you could perhaps tune that instrument that you are to clearer and more productive thoughts. … What we encourage is a living, plastic, yeasty kind of process in which you are able to become aware of your thoughts and to sit with them and let them show you what your inner environment is. In sitting with that environment, you may ask for guidance and help in seeing with more clarity and in being able to have a broader point of view that enables you to see a larger picture. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2006/0101

Here is an example of being more yeasty and plastic with relating to choices.. helping to provide a new insight perhaps to making those decisions in life and guidance..an particularly synchronistic for me so have to include Smile
"There are a couple of things we would share with you, my brother, about making choices. Firstly, we would ask you to be more than usually aware of your guidance and to ask it for help in a very specific way. In other words, my brother, when you pray or converse with your guidance system, rather than saying, “I have some things coming up that I’m concerned about and I would like for your help,” we would suggest that you be very specific and try to describe to your guidance system precisely what it is with which you want help. As you describe the specifics of your choice to your guidance system in this inner conversation, you will be opening channels of inspiration and information that will begin to flow instantly.

Secondly, we would suggest to you the virtue of exaggeration. When you are attempting to make a choice it is helpful sometimes to exaggerate the choice, to imagine into how it would be if it went one way and emphasize and exaggerate that projection into one possible future. And then do the same thing with that other path, exaggerating it and imagining into it and seeing how it felt one year down the road, two years down the road, as you project how your life will change because you’ve made this choice.

[Side one of tape ends.]

We might suggest, for instance, that you could take a period of your time, for instance a week, and for seven days focus entirely on wanting, looking into, imagining and projecting into the future, having made the choice one way. Then take the next week and do the same thing for the other side. There is a point in this process where you will begin to get a resonance on one way of choosing that you do not get on the other way of choosing. This is one way of sharpening your focus as you let yourself drift and dream and imagine what it would be like to live out the implications inherent in making the choice one way or the other.

Thirdly, we would suggest that you be careful to include in each day a time where there is no thought taken about this choice. We do not even want to describe how you would structure this time. But let it be a time that is yours and let your choice for that time be that which opens your heart.

It might be as simple as walking outside in beautiful settings, especially those with trees. It might be any situation in which you choose how you wish to enter the silence. But let this time be free from worldly concerns of any kind. Let this be your gift to yourself. This is important for the balancing of all that is occurring to you at this time.

You might even think of it as a time of invitation and acceptance; an invitation of beauty, truth, justice and peace. Invite them to flow through you as they will, restoring and healing you, for they rest as entities within your energy system and can be called forth and evoked, if you will. And rest, resting from all labor, all thought, all concern; resting into the silence, leaning back into the strength and the power inherent in the ongoing pulse of the Creator’s heart."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-01-2022

Q'uote of the Day
February 9th, 1986

"…Within the darkness that is complete lies your heart, beating without sound, gleaning that light as you intensify and intensify your seeking to the point at which your inner beating heart is manifested as the star of hope, the beacon of faith. Can you then see? You can see the star. At that point that is all that you can see. It does not shed light upon your path but by your own seeking you have planted that which is no thing, but which is a symbol of light, the light that shall shine until there is no darkness, the light that is without time and without space. Footstep after footstep you walk on, lighted by a dim but very real star, a star kindled within your heart and within no other. Walk on in majesty, walk on in humility, walk on in trust, for you are not alone in this darkness, you are not alone upon this path and you are not beguiled or mistaken in seeking light. When you reach past the phenomena to touch your own heart, it is then that you have placed your feet upon the path. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1986/0209

An another beautiful passage here
"What a treasure your hearts are when they love. I beg you to love. It does not matter that you do not love perfectly according to your own judgment, it does not matter that you do not love all the time. It matters that you see your inner state of love as the cornerstone of your existence, your seeking and your destiny, for this universe is one thing and one thing only—it is love, the creative love—the one original Thought is love. It is within your heart that this love is reproduced so that you become creative also."

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 04-01-2022

(04-01-2022, 05:04 AM)Quan Wrote: Q'uote of the Day
February 9th, 1986
 for this universe is one thing and one thing only—it is love, the creative love—the one original Thought is love. I
."

Thank you Quan  Heart 
That original Thought, and the rest ensues.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-02-2022

Q'uote of the Day
February 8th, 2009

" …Meditation is not a practice apart from living. Indeed, it could easily be said that the goal of a meditative practice, and the supporting moments of remembrance throughout the day and the evening, is to so reconfigure the mind that it becomes easier and easier for the mind to dissolve into consciousness as a basic default setting for one’s everyday life. It is well to have a slight tinge of meditative practice ongoing at every breath that you take. Such an access on a steady state to the deeper aspects of consciousness can indeed transform the life experience and certainly accelerate the path of spiritual evolution."

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2009/0208_02

"is to so reconfigure the mind that it becomes easier and easier for the mind to dissolve into consciousness as a basic default setting for one’s everyday life." Yes that is hitting the nail on the head right there! A blessing to each moment with love, it becomes like breathing well sometimes more like a dolphin or a whale returning to the surface before diving back in again Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-03-2022

Q'uote of the Day
May 12th, 1996

"…Third density is not the place from which to take off into the ethers. Rather, it is the place to refine your basic choice of paths: service to self, or service to others. This seems a simple and basic choice, one easily taken and out of the way, clearing the way for important work. Yet, this is the chief work of your incarnation, the purification of that choice for the light. Into that light you will take your entire universal… three hundred and sixty degree self. You shall not be judged on the contents of your heart, for all have light and dark within. You shall be judged by the self on your capacity to accept an increase of light. Those who truly think of others first are automatically increasing their ability to withstand the more dense light of the next density."

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1996/0512

"You shall be judged by the self on your capacity to accept an increase of light."

To much to say but then mind goes blank before able to type it.. however this one quote pops up from transcript that I had read last night when talking about meditation:

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2009/0208_02
S
Yes, thank you very much, that was very helpful. The second query has to do with the manner in which a meditation may proceed and the meditative states that are obtained within the course of one or more meditations. It seems to me, in my experience, that I come to various states to which I just give idiosyncratic names that resonate to me, if not to anybody else, such as bliss or splendor or glory. And as I come to these experiences—and they can be somewhat overwhelming—it seems to me that I get into a quandary. It’s a quandary about whether to stop and explore that experience or to push on, so to speak, and to seek to go further. I’m wondering whether it is Q’uo’s opinion that the former, that is the exploration, is useful in establishing a base camp or a beachhead as one continues the daily practice of meditation or whether one should always go for the gold?
[new speaker] Q’uo

I am Quo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We are of the opinion, through our own experience, that the seeking of the highest level of awareness at any particular meditative period is that which is to be recommended. And of course, my brother, as you know, the highest form of awareness is the fully experienced presence of the one infinite Creator. It is always helpful to meditate, however well or poorly the meditation is undertaken. Any fruits gained in meditation will aid the entity in its progress toward union with the One. When the door is opened toward that union, we recommend going through the door rather than exploring what comes before the door."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-04-2022

Q'uote of the Day
September 6th, 2009

"We speak now of simple faith, faith that cannot be explained or justified, for faith is not faith in anything. It is simply faith. When you know that all is well and that everything you receive is a gift from the infinite Creator, then you can focus on how to unwrap that gift, whatever it is and however negative it may seem. When you are absorbed in unwrapping that gift, your irritation turns to thoughtfulness. Your anger turns to contemplation. And you transform your little world as you respond to this catalyst."

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2009/0906

All the energy expanded on questioning the catalyst you are recieving eg why is this happening to me, is kept and instead can be focused on what can be learnt from the catalyst eg how is this helping me be a more loving person. Its very easy exercise to try for your self next time catalyst comes your way and if you cant wait just think back on recent events Wink Try both on their own, or combination and notice the difference!

P.S Well for those with more time on theirs hand, a much longer exercise is to study the Tarot mentioned by Ra Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-05-2022

Q'uote of the Day
November 12th, 1989

" Forgiveness is an emotion, not a mental process, and it is the key to the advancement of the self in polarization of service to the one infinite Creator. "
https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1989/1112

"Forgiveness is an emotion, not a mental process, " This key distinction is very important, as by recognising it as an emotion its accesible to anyone and value is much higher because all can do it.. just takes some practice and focus to be more forgiving. Now where best to start you say? Well look in mirror Wink your self eg a part of your body may not feel right, or a thought is not being accepted, an forgive forgive forgive!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-06-2022

Q'uote of the Day
January 6th, 2001

" …We would take a moment to step back and ask each to come with us. See yourself at this time resting upon your seats, your limbs relaxed and your minds quiet…See yourself lifting away from that chair and that close environment of home and friends, and drawing back in space until the Earth becomes smaller and smaller and disappears, and you are one with the stars and space and distance that is the outer appearance of the house of the Creator, the infinite creation of which you are a part. Rest in this larger identity and know that you are loved by the one infinite Creator, that you have been with that Creator since before there was time or space. Without duration. without dimension, you are a citizen of eternity, a being of infinity…Your truth, beyond all telling, lies in this oneness with the one great original Thought that has created each long before there was a planet or dimensionality or sequence. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2001/0106

RE: Daily Q'uote - pat19989 - 04-06-2022

(04-06-2022, 05:56 AM)Quan Wrote: Q'uote of the Day
January 6th, 2001

" …We would take a moment to step back and ask each to come with us. See yourself at this time resting upon your seats, your limbs relaxed and your minds quiet…See yourself lifting away from that chair and that close environment of home and friends, and drawing back in space until the Earth becomes smaller and smaller and disappears, and you are one with the stars and space and distance that is the outer appearance of the house of the Creator, the infinite creation of which you are a part. Rest in this larger identity and know that you are loved by the one infinite Creator, that you have been with that Creator since before there was time or space. Without duration. without dimension, you are a citizen of eternity, a being of infinity…Your truth, beyond all telling, lies in this oneness with the one great original Thought that has created each long before there was a planet or dimensionality or sequence. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2001/0106

Smile Oops  Heart magical

RE: Daily Q'uote - BlueLoveLotus - 04-06-2022

January 6th, 2001
Thank you thank you thank you Quan!!! Your q'uotes over the past weeks are carrying me. Truly magical!!!

Wanted to share this Lao Tzu:
A good traveler has no fixed plans

and is not intent upon arriving.
A good artist lets his intuition
lead him wherever it wants.
A good scientist has freed himself of concepts
and keeps his mind open to what is.

Thus the Master is available to all people
and doesn't reject anyone.
He is ready to use all situations
and doesn't waste anything.
This is called embodying the light.

What is a good man but a bad man's teacher?
What is a bad man but a good man's job?
If you don't understand this, you will get lost,
however intelligent you are.
It is the great secret.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-07-2022

(04-06-2022, 12:34 PM)BlueLoveLotus Wrote:
January 6th, 2001
Thank you thank you thank you Quan!!! Your q'uotes over the past weeks are carrying me. Truly magical!!!

Wanted to share this Lao Tzu:
A good traveler has no fixed plans

and is not intent upon arriving.
A good artist lets his intuition
lead him wherever it wants.
A good scientist has freed himself of concepts
and keeps his mind open to what is.

Thus the Master is available to all people
and doesn't reject anyone.
He is ready to use all situations
and doesn't waste anything.
This is called embodying the light.

What is a good man but a bad man's teacher?
What is a bad man but a good man's job?
If you don't understand this, you will get lost,
however intelligent you are.
It is the great secret.

Thank you too, an let me pass that thanks to bring4th too Smile
“He is ready to use all situations and don’t waste anything” a handy reminder when facing those trying situations ! It’s not just moment it happens tho, can always meditate on it anytime an learn..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-07-2022

Q'uote of the Day
September 11th, 2010

" Yes, you are in a physical vehicle and yes, you are deeply limited in your awareness by the heavy chemical nature of that physical vehicle. But within you, closer than your breathing, is your consciousness. That consciousness, unlike your brain, is common to all. It is the consciousness of love, the Logos, the one Creator. And when you relax and allow the “monkey mind,” as this instrument often calls the biocomputer with which you were born, that excellent choice maker and that slave driver—when you let that mind rest, the consciousness allows you to think differently, to see differently, to understand differently. As your moments of silence build your new awareness you gradually realize that you cannot function with only your mind. You must use your consciousness as well if you wish to advance or evolve within the body."

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2010/0911

Been waiting some time to include this quote.. it marries well to what is be said above

"I am Latwii. My brother, your world is created to distract you, for it is created by those who populate
it. Its various characteristics are the result of eons of effort on the part of its occupants to avoid that which you describe. Therefore, my brother, the first step that we would suggest is the attempt to remove oneself as much as possible from sources of distraction. When this has been accomplished, the act of that which you call meditation is that which we recommend, highly, for meditation is the tool with which the major and final distracter may be brought under control, that being your own brain.The experience of most on your planet to shut off,so to speak, the brain so as to listen is that this is a quite difficult undertaking, for the brain has been raised in the manner of an unruly dog which clamors constantly for attention and affection and will respond to the act of being ignored by redoubling its efforts to bring itself once again to your attention.

Therefore, my brother, if we were to recommend an effort for those of either polarity to undertake in their desire to progress, we would recommend the setting aside of a specific period of the day at the same time daily for the disciplining of this unruly child through meditation, that in its silence one might listen to that which is available"

https://assets.llresearch.org/books/ll_research_archive_volume_06.pdf

the brain being "the major and final distracter" Wink When other distractions are being accepted learn to pay attention to the brain.. sense when its being overactive if time is not right for that learn to accept and let brain relax as whole, get a feel for it. Its all in the momentum, so can take time or no time at all depending on how much thinking before that throughout day!

In process of re-finding above quote this one wanted to be heard too..

"What do you know? Let us look a bit deeper. Move, each of you, from the mind that is in your brain. Relinquish it and think courteously, gently, and with the skill of a suitor, to pay court to your heart, for it is the unconscious and silent wisdom of the heart that gives to an entity its closest experience to that of knowing. Within the illusion in which you enjoy yourselves at this time, nothing can be known. The sooner the seeker becomes aware that the truth will beckon ever onward, the sooner the seeker can set to rest the hunger for proof which so often leads to a debasing of the pure love of the truth. Relinquish your hold upon the need for proof, for that which is proof is proof within an illusion. Would you wish to know something in the illusion, for all that you know in the illusion is an illusion. Or would you wish, rather, to gaze straightway at the mystery that is not known and know that you are tabernacling with that mystery; that you live in that mystery and in a very central sense you are that mystery which is Creator and creation."

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1991/0721

Triple quote today Wink Now let brain have some rest!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-08-2022

Q'uote of the Day
March 19th, 2006

" That which is the Creator is that which equally creates and destroys. To the Creator, the two are part of one process. There is a dynamic between light and dark, creation and destruction, love and fear, and so forth. It is one of the powerful dynamics that are a part of the illusion which you now enjoy.It is perhaps easier to see this destructive and creative aspect when one examines…the life cycle of an animal within your second density. There are portions of that cycle in which the animal involved is growing…[and] portions…in which the animal is food for another animal. Yet the entirety of the creation is harmonious.…It is to be seen that this is all a perfectly acceptable part of the dance of life in which entities eat food and are food in their turn. As your body dies it shall be food for worms…[which then] makes it a part of the Earth once again and the cycle of that particular body is complete: dust to dust, ashes to ashes. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2006/0319

RE: Daily Q'uote - SirJosephPaxton - 04-08-2022

(04-08-2022, 08:38 AM)Quan Wrote: Q'uote of the Day
March 19th, 2006

" That which is the Creator is that which equally creates and destroys. To the Creator, the two are part of one process. There is a dynamic between light and dark, creation and destruction, love and fear, and so forth. It is one of the powerful dynamics that are a part of the illusion which you now enjoy.It is perhaps easier to see this destructive and creative aspect when one examines…the life cycle of an animal within your second density. There are portions of that cycle in which the animal involved is growing…[and] portions…in which the animal is food for another animal. Yet the entirety of the creation is harmonious.…It is to be seen that this is all a perfectly acceptable part of the dance of life in which entities eat food and are food in their turn. As your body dies it shall be food for worms…[which then] makes it a part of the Earth once again and the cycle of that particular body is complete: dust to dust, ashes to ashes. "

"...Yet the entirety of the creation is harmonious..."  reminds me of something I heard from Alan Watts, "...chaos on one level is order on another...".   Crazy to think that the act of some animal being eaten alive (purely horrific to witness) is also divine and absolutely necessary for balance at a higher level (the ecosystem).  I still can't help but think there must be planets with a slightly less violent system for transferring energy from one creature to another.  Planet Earth must be like the school of hard knocks for souls. Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-09-2022

(04-08-2022, 06:12 PM)SirJosephPaxton Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 08:38 AM)Quan Wrote: Q'uote of the Day
March 19th, 2006

"...Yet the entirety of the creation is harmonious..."  reminds me of something I heard from Alan Watts, "...chaos on one level is order on another...".   Crazy to think that the act of some animal being eaten alive (purely horrific to witness) is also divine and absolutely necessary for balance at a higher level (the ecosystem).  I still can't help but think there must be planets with a slightly less violent system for transferring energy from one creature to another.  Planet Earth must be like the school of hard knocks for souls. Smile
Thank you for insights into the quote, its all a paradox when it comes to the spiritual(as Ra says Wink )   On one end the end of plant/animal/insect or creature leavings its body for another may not appear pleasant but then as you mention the opposite for the divine aspect too. Reminds me of documentary type series Serengeti that shows those two aspects by inviting you into the lives of different animals groups in Africa an how they live an survive, depend on one another.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-09-2022

Q'uote of the Day
January 2, 2000

"The essences of each of your beings have far more to do with intense purified emotion than with reason. This is a topic in itself that bears much inquiry.

And when we have finished with all of the avenues of thought that reason and logic and imagination can form and create there is much material of self remaining which has not been touched by the process of analysis and thought. When the one known as T brought up the question concerning gratitude the appropriateness of this direction of thought was extremely logical and reasonable in a profound sense, that sense being that the deeper reaches of thought and mind and consciousness and being are directly worked upon with far greater efficiency and effect by those energies which are usually called emotions or emotion-laden concepts such as gratitude, hope, faith and will. It is beyond all reason to expect within a little life to transform that infinite eternal being that you are, and yet within every incarnation this is possible and in many incarnations this is realized."

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2000/0102

" far greater efficiency and effect by those energies which are usually called emotions or emotion-laden concepts such as gratitude hope, faith and will." Notice that gratitude is listed first, it can often be less of a focus when compared to the other 3 attributes, but what a life changing emotion it is once you start encouraging its use more and more in your life.. in all aspects! Just try it out just for a few weeks, at first may be a bit rusty but see how easy an more natural it becomes..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-10-2022

Q'uote of the Day
April 14th, 1996

" No one is “worthy” if worthy means that one has accomplished a certain number of understandings so that one is able to pass the final test. None, by learning, no matter how abstruse, shall be able to accept fullness of light through knowledge. None is worthy to enter into fuller experience and larger life by what striving that entity has done. It is also very important that each realize that beyond and throughout all illusions that each entity is perfect. Each entity is loved by the Creator. Every iota of flesh, every thought, every emotion is loved, accepted and forgiven by Love Itself. So there the human experience balances between complete unworth and complete worth. Between is that pathless path which each seeker treads. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1996/0414

To put it bluntly, quote is basically saying so what if you feel worthy or not worthy.. just find the middle ground and move on Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-11-2022

Q'uote of the Day
December 31st, 1989

" The process of accessing the deep mind, and especially the higher self, may be accomplished best, as we have often said, by repetitious, persistent and daily meditation. Not lasting so long but lasting as long as it feels as though you are in a holy place with the one infinite Creator. Thus, meditation is always the key to the opening of the shuttle from the subconscious or deep mind to the conscious mind. The higher self does not operate by giving instructions, for that would be an infringement of free will and would cause paradoxes within the universe that are not desired. However, the call must go forward within meditation that you may be visited, strengthened and renewed by a longer point [of view], a vaster field of incarnations and of incarnational decisions. For, as each knows, there is no thing upon your planet which is as it seems. You are energy fields, complexes of energy fields, with the energy holding you together, carrying you through life. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1989/1231

"The higher self does not operate by giving instructions", so its not necessary what you ask but how you ask- the heart of yourself. An the more you can understand and communicate that way the clearer the answers become.. well that is first dependent on how clear your mind and heart is first Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-12-2022

Q'uote of the Day
December 29th, 2007

" It is a tremendously exciting adventure, my friends, to begin to allow yourself to know yourself more fully, to rest in the now and be aware of your being, your essence. You are actually an everlasting part of an infinite creation and this entire experience which you now are enjoying is but one of an infinity of such experiences.Yet this is the one which holds your attention at this moment. This, out of all the things that you could have chosen to do, is precisely where you hoped to be and here you have every opportunity that you could possibly have to be of service to others, to be of service to the one infinite Creator, and to come ever closer to the realization that you know absolutely nothing. For this is not the density of understanding. And yet you know all that there is to know, for you know love. How precious is this opportunity for you to learn and to serve and to grow. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2007/1229

"to be of service to the one infinite Creator, and to come ever closer to the realization that you know absolutely nothing" Isnt that challenging , something that could make life a lot easier when takling to others   Omg Especially family and close friends! Synchronicity just happened before when talking to Dad!  So please take note and with any words ive said remember i know nothing.. even that I had to have a slight pause before finishing that sentence oops..

RE: Daily Q'uote - BlueLoveLotus - 04-12-2022

(04-12-2022, 04:34 AM)Quan Wrote: Q'uote of the Day
December 29th, 2007

" .. and to come ever closer to the realization that you know absolutely nothing. For this is not the density of understanding...
Happy 4/12/22 Tuesday!!! Thank you everyone for the daily q'uote - although I wake up crying sometimes, I find myself again here everydaySmile

Lao Tzu

Knowing others is intelligence;

knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power.

If you realize that you have enough,
you are truly rich.
If you stay in the center
and embrace death with your whole heart,
you will endure forever.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-13-2022

Q'uote of the Day
August 14th, 1988

"May each of you place his feet upon the earth and know it to be holy ground. May your heart move in rhythmic consciousness with all that is. May you feel and allow yourselves to be part of an infinite creation which is all one thing. May you seek that All-Consciousness daily in silent meditation, for there in the silence shall be not only the response to [the] question that is most true for you, but the recognition of all that is truth for you. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1988/0814

RE: Daily Q'uote - BlueLoveLotus - 04-13-2022

(04-13-2022, 04:55 AM)Quan Wrote: Q'uote of the Day
August 14th, 1988

"May each of you place his feet upon the earth and know it to be holy ground. May your heart move in rhythmic consciousness with all that is. May you feel and allow yourselves to be part of an infinite creation which is all one thing. May you seek that All-Consciousness daily in silent meditation, for there in the silence shall be not only the response to [the] question that is most true for you, but the recognition of all that is truth for you. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1988/0814

Thank you Quan! ... "holy ground" made me cry Smile 

"The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white. Neither need you do anything but be yourself."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-14-2022

Q'uote of the Day
March 10th, 1996

" …The seeker does not need to remove the dark side of the nature in order to progress. Rather, the seeker needs to come to an inner understanding of its particular workings, looking for ways to achieve such a discipline of the character and personality that the darker images are disciplined and allowed to move through appropriate channels. We are suggesting that once the dark nature of the will is grasped, the positively oriented seeker can then begin to see that shadow self as an asset rather than viewing it as an enemy. The processes by which one becomes able to discipline this dark side is individual and each seeker …continues to discover, accept and discipline new aspects or newly perceived aspects of that dark genius. We are asking each seeker, then, to take into the heart the full spectrum of self and to love each and every aspect and yet to find ways to express only those things which are intended. We do not wish you to run away from what is one of the great strengths of the self. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1996/0310

"We do not wish you to run away from what is one of the great strengths of the self. " Yes so learn to harness the dark side, okay that sounds a bit like Star War but read the quote to show why its a positive thing Wink It takes time an is typically gradual as each new realisation comes, so keep at it an if need a rest there is one thing this illusion offers in volumes an that is distractions and comfort. All is well what happens will happen when needed for each of us.

This next part will lighten the load..

An here is one of the most if not the.. humorous occasional guest in the transcripts, Yadda
"We ask you who are here why are you so serious? Be less serious. The importance of your work is like clothing; you have on too many clothes. Take off some solemnity! Yes? A vest of serious, a tie of responsibility. Away with these things! And when you are naked and no longer so solerm... solmn... solenn... so solemn—haha! We got it!—when you are not so solemn anymore then bounce and jiggle and jump for joy and feel the waters of love that you so solemnly seek now.

You know you keep yourselves from your own bliss by holding too tightly to the clothing of righteousness."
https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1992/1004

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-15-2022

Q'uote of the Day
November 13th, 2010

" There is a reason to know and claim that all is well. It is a simple reason. The Creator is love. You are part of the Creator. And you are part of that love. Every humble task that you accomplish is also a spiritually vivid and living task. There is nothing so humble that it does not sing of the beauty of the Creator. The ways of spirit are not the ways of humans. There is no measure for service. All services are equal. If you clean the bathroom with love in your heart, it is as much a service as if you heal or channel or teach with love in your heart and indeed if one who teaches or heals does not have love in her heart, you who clean the bathroom are serving more efficiently, more efficaciously and to a higher degree of beauty. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2010/1113

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-16-2022

Q'uote of the Day
August 30th, 1992

" See yourself placed within the context of a Creator which has made an infinite variety of entities of Itself which seek their identity and the nature of the Creator through myriads of interactions that may or may not make what you call sense, and which may reveal to you the humorous nature of the human creature. This creature is one full of desire to know the truth, full of the energy of inspiration, full of the confusion of the illusion, and yet which moves valiantly forward, sideways, up, down and around in order that it might progress yet one step further. See the anguish, the confusion, the joys, the determination, all of the emotions that comprise the resources upon which you draw. See them moving with you as colors of the rainbow. Look at yourself upon this rainbow journey and remember that that which is of value is the love which you create in each moment and all else shall fall away, having little of impact in your future. As time progresses, only the love remains."

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1992/0830

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-17-2022

Q'uote of the Day
April 14th, 2006

"In the privacy and the intimacy of your silent meditation, allow all to fall away as it will and sit with that which is left until it, too, falls away. And then sit with that which is left until it, too, falls away. Repeat this process until when you sit, you simply sit. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2006/0414

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-18-2022

Q'uote of the Day
November 10th, 2007

" …All of nature is one with you. And all of nature is full of that information which harmonizes with your desires and sets up patterns of attraction and coincidence.And all of spirit is one with you as well. All that is unseen and not of nature but of spirit conspires to speak with you in silence, singing into your life those silent melodies of truth and beauty. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2007/1110

"Consensus reality has no entrance into a system of thought which posits the perfection of humanity for it is quite obvious, when one gazes upon oneself or another being, that neither oneself nor another being either expresses perfection or contains perfection in some latent state. Being unconscious of the illusory nature of third density, the culture simply has no way to absorb or understand a system in which it is posited that all that is, including perfection, exists within the self."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-19-2022

Q'uote of the Day
December 20th, 1986

" Observe those who have found abundance. Some may be wealthy and some quite poor, but what they have is an awareness of the excellence not only of life, but of the very life which is being lived by them. This is most often earned rather than given to them, especially among your people who are perturbed with great earnestness by their consciousness of lack. There are those whose happiness lies in children, those whose peace lies in love, others who find satisfaction in learning, still others, those who have the gift of being who they are. It takes a certain level of comfort to achieve the consciousness of abundance for most. It is difficult while starving to death to rejoice in the plenty all about one, yet there be spirits who have done so and gone to their graves singing in praise and thanksgiving for all the blessings which abounded in the creation… "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1986/1220

Lots of sentences packed full of meaning just waiting to be unwrapped for those drawn to doing so.. which one in particular stands out for you?
"It is difficult while starving to death to rejoice in the plenty all about one, yet there be spirits who have done so and gone to their graves singing in praise and thanksgiving for all the blessings which abounded in the creation" this one for some reason a comedy image pops up about this quote an that starving person is already about to leave their body and they are laughing in joy while onlookers feeling pity for them thinking perhaps their mad Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - pat19989 - 04-19-2022

(04-19-2022, 05:22 AM)Quan Wrote: Q'uote of the Day
December 20th, 1986

" Observe those who have found abundance. Some may be wealthy and some quite poor, but what they have is an awareness of the excellence not only of life, but of the very life which is being lived by them. This is most often earned rather than given to them, especially among your people who are perturbed with great earnestness by their consciousness of lack. There are those whose happiness lies in children, those whose peace lies in love, others who find satisfaction in learning, still others, those who have the gift of being who they are. It takes a certain level of comfort to achieve the consciousness of abundance for most. It is difficult while starving to death to rejoice in the plenty all about one, yet there be spirits who have done so and gone to their graves singing in praise and thanksgiving for all the blessings which abounded in the creation… "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1986/1220

Lots of sentences packed full of meaning just waiting to be unwrapped for those drawn to doing so.. which one in particular stands out for you?
"It is difficult while starving to death to rejoice in the plenty all about one, yet there be spirits who have done so and gone to their graves singing in praise and thanksgiving for all the blessings which abounded in the creation" this one for some reason a comedy image pops up about this quote an that starving person is already about to leave their body and they are laughing in joy while onlookers feeling pity for them thinking perhaps their mad Smile

"This [awareness of the excellence of life] is most often earned rather than given, especially among your people who are perturbed with great earnestness by their consciousness of lack."

What a pile of words!

I think Q'uo is saying, in lay man's terms, that it is difficult to feel the pure excellence of life when so much anxiety arises through our genuine belief that we are always lacking in some way.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-20-2022

Q'uote of the Day
March 19th, 2000

" One could see the action of catalyst and experience on this personality shell as that of the sculptor who skillfully or awkwardly is attempting to create a new shape out of the block of stone that is the personality shell. There is a far more vital and authentic being resting within this relatively non-vital shell. Consequently, the spiritual being within the worldly incarnation is as the mine of precious stones which has been overlaid with dirt. It is a wise and protective measure, given the circumstances of incarnation. This mining, then, can be seen as the discipline of the personality. The careful, slow, almost scientific excavation of the authentic self from the jagged edges and roughness of the personality shell is the goal of the worker in consciousness who is attempting the discipline of the personality. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2000/0319

"Now, let us look at the concept of the personality, for this is what one is attempting to discipline. It is our feeling that the personality shell is an artifact of the incarnation in which you are now enjoying existence. This personality shell was chosen carefully by you, picking from the gifts that you had worked upon in previous incarnations, choosing areas of weakness that would give dynamic to the catalyst that was desired for learning the specific lessons that you chose in this particular incarnation. It is not to be considered a real being but, rather, the outer shell of a being that is infinite. It is a face to meet the faces that one meets in the physical illusion, a voice to meet the voices, a way of thinking to meet the ways of thinking that one meets."