Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 08-26-2021

The Daily Q'uote for August 26:

"The efforts that each entity makes in every area of the incarnation may be aided by the ability to forgive, whether the forgiveness is of another or, more especially, of the self. For we find that forgiveness of another and of the self are intertwined in a manner that is irrefragable; that is, they are one. As you see another entity and feel one emotion or another for this entity, it is for yourself that this emotion is truly felt. "

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2000/2000_0416.aspx

Yes! that is wonderful Smile
that also connects to the other side of the coin - because if we hurt another we are hurting ourselves. And if we realize that we will stop - and simultanously if we forgive another we forgive ourselves.
If we have a grudge against someone - doesnt that make us feel all tight and clenched up inside? And isn't it so freeing to let go of that and feel the open vastness that comes with it.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 08-27-2021

The Daily Q'uote for August 27, 2021

"�We warn each seeker that the path is not a comfortable, joy-filled picnic at all times. There are the oasis times, there are the desert times. In terms of the dynamic of human personality it is necessary that these two basic states of consciousness follow each other seriatim, for there are truths to learn from mountaintop experiences, and there are the same sacred truths to learn when deep in the valley of mundane ordinariness."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1015.aspx

And beyond these two sides.. most importantly  "one begins to see the pettiness of one’s concerns and the overwhelming importance of love."   An in those moments when this realisation hits home laughter can then follow..or at least a smile  Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 08-28-2021

The Daily Q'uote for August 28:

"The primary assumption that we use as the basis for balancing is that there is a center to things, that there is a sense to be made of the universe. This ground of being is difficult to talk about because its mode of being is that which is in process. The living processes of self relating to self and other self cannot be pinned like the butterfly on the collector's exhibit. It cannot be stopped, for when it is halted it ceases being living. So the basic picture, shall we say, that we have of the illusion is that it does make sense. It does add up to a unified and complete whole, but that sense is not linear and that whole or totality holds each pair of opposites in a dynamic balance."

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_0324.aspx

Forgive me for citing someone else here (Alan Watts) but I think it fits perfectly with what the Q'uo say :

„…oneself,“ in the ordinary sense of one’s ego, doesn’t exist. It seems to exist, in a way, in the same sense that the equator exists as an abstraction. The ego is not a psychological or physical organ, it’s a social convention, like the equator, like the clock or the calendar, or like the dollar bill. These social conventions are abstractions which we agree to treat as is if they did exist. We live in relation to the external world in just exactly the same way that one end of the stick exists in relation to the other end. The ends are indeed different, but they’re of the same stick.
Likewise, there is a polar relationship between what you call your „self“ and what you call „other.“ You couldn’t experience your „self“ unless you could experience „other,“ nor could you experience „other“ unless you also had the experience of „self.“ We might say that we feel that one’s „self“ and the „other“ are poles apart. Oddly, we use that phrase, „poles apart,“ to express extreme difference. But things that are „poles apart“ are poles of something, as of a magnet, or a globe, and so are actually inseparable. What happens if you saw the south pole off a magnet with a hacksaw? The new end, opposite the original north pole, becomes the south pole, and the piece that was chopped off develops its own north pole. The poles are inseparable and generate each other.“

From: Alan Watts, Cloud-hidden, Whereabouts Unknown, published 1974, (pg. 93.)

And this also:
POLARITY.
"Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites;
like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in
degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be
reconciled." — The Kybalion.

Actually I was looking for that quote by Alan Watts, here it is, where he talks about the Tao:

"Where can you go and find Tao not to exist? Where can you go and find that words cannot be proved? The Tao is obscured by our inadequate understanding, and words got obscured by flowery expressions hence the affirmations and denials of the Confucian and Lamurtian (?) schools each denying what the other affirms and affirming what the other denies brings us only confusion. There is nothing which is not this there is nothing which is not that. What cannot be seen by that, the other person, can be known by myself. Hence I say, this emanates from that that also derives from this this is the theory of the interdependence of this and that. Nevertheless, life arises from death and vice versa, possibility arises from impossibility and vice versa affirmation is based upon denial, and vice versa. Which being the case the true sage rejects all distinctions and takes his refuge in heaven. That’s in the universe. 

For one may base it on this yet this is also that and that is also this this also has its right and wrong and that has its right and wrong does then the distinction between this and that really exists or not? When this the subjective, and that the objective are both without their correlates. That is the very axis of Tao and when that axis passes through the center at which all infinities converge affirmations and denials alike blend into the infinite one and so it is said that there is nothing like using the light. And see the axis of the opposites is the perception of that polarity. The difference between them is explicit but the unity of them is implicit. The difference the explicit difference between two ends of the stick but the implicit unity that they are ends of the same stick you see? So that’s the axis the axis of Tao, is the what you might call it the secret conspiracy. That it lies between all poles and all opposites which is implicit. Esoteric, or whatever you want to call it that they’re fundamentally one. "

... the center at which all infinities converge and affirmations and denials alike blend into the INFINITE ONE.... Smile Heart

RE: Daily Q'uote - BlueLoveLotus - 08-28-2021

Margan I love how you bring additional quotes in! I love your name too Smile and your flower of life symbol. I also love unicorns i’m so inspired by all the quotes today’s reminds me of sacred geometry and how if you suspend a metal bar from a string tied in the middle of balance point it’ll go up and down and around tracing OM shapes with polar opposites and that motion can be described in a sphere (then imagine two metal bars at right angles intersecting in there exact metals that motion makes the motion of a Merkaba which is really 2 tetrahedrons triangular pyramids with equilateral triangles describing how forces come together and focus. The Merkaba from inside of the sphere cast the shadow onto the sphere which traces The tree of life. 2 tetrahedrons where they overlap in the Merkaba form an octahedron which is at the heart of the Merkabe. The tree of life clearly traces the edges of the octahedron as it rotates around its axis) and the sphere is contained within in a cylinder with polar opposites and the sphere touches the cylinder at the top and the bottom points and all along the equator separating a light top from a shadow bottom. The tree of life is described by the motion those polar opposites turning around in a sphere. I think the motion along the edges of the octohedron may turn out to be like an inward mirror and the golden ratio is the way in which nature reflects in an out upon itself. like opening the medicine cabinet mirror and looking into another mirror and seeing infinite reflections. Also Metaphysically speaking the description of light and consciousness and all the process of creation appears the opposite as it does when we open our eyes and ears here on earth and so the description of how the illusion of infinite created space is described can in fact be like the roots of a tree compared to its branches - an infinite diminishing inward motion according to the law of doubling or halfing the geometric ratio. Archimedes had a sphere A cylinder and 2 cones on his tomb polar opposite cones cones are defined geometrically by exactly the same type of stick Alan Watts is talking about being revolved about its center (tracing 2 conic actions) I am so inspired by Alan Watts thank you Margan. I’m gonna start making new videos called light love Geometry.I love you all and hope you have a great day! i think of Don and Carla and Jim everyday. I carry all of you with me in my thoughts and prayers in every present momentSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 08-28-2021

Wow thank you so much, that is lovely! It warms my heart to read what you wrote BLueLoveLotus Heart
Are you on youtube? or where do you put the videos. Please provide us with the link, I would really love to watch!
I think all this is intertwined, the sacred geometry, the way water reacts when exposed to music (this japanese scholar has done experiments) and you find the sacred geometry and frequencies also in those very ancient buildings like the pyramids of Egypt or the temples.
The universe is dancing in an endless symphony of light, colors, sounds....
In the olden days and golden age this knowledge was actively used for the benefit of humanity Smile
I hope we get there again soon !

The unicorns appeared to me when I was very ill and I knew it was a good omen and so everything turned out well...I still love them and buy unicorn regalia whenever i get the chance...

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 08-29-2021

The Daily Q'uote for August 29, 2021

"In your humanity you have very limited resources when it comes to expressing love. Your supply runs out, and you are not expected, in and of yourself, to have infinite love. This is not within the capacity or the blueprint for human entities. It is necessary for the learning experience for an incarnation that you repeatedly come to the end of your human resources and then are forced to look at choices between despair and hope, between doubt and confidence, between giving up and keeping the faith. Thusly, we would suggest to each of you that when you begin to experience these irritations in a relationship between friends and relatives and loved ones move immediately to a position of forgiveness of self. For your real work in consciousness is not with another entity but with the self."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_1121.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - BlueLoveLotus - 08-29-2021

Quan! This is exactly what I needed to hear today thank you thank you thank you!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 08-30-2021

The Daily Q'uote for August 30:

"There is a function of your spiritual evolution which it is impossible to fulfill unless you are to a significant extent empty instead of full, and doing nothing instead of keeping all the balls in the air. Have you ever wondered why there are so many of your people who have turned to solitude, fasting and silence as means of spiritual growth? They are attempting to empty themselves, that there may be room in their lives for the fulfillment of the spiritual function of polarizing by turning the attention to the search for the perception of the infinite Creator."

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0928.aspx

This might have to do with what Jesus said " you cannot serve God and mammon" - mammon meaning the material goods. When you start the return journey to the source, you try to get rid of the "mammon stuff" - emptying yourself out of everything that is not needed
Like Ramana Maharshi, when he was drawn to Arunachala mountain, he had a little money that he used for his train ride, and when he arrived he threw away everything he still owned....
maybe it starts with paying less attention to the material goods. And then emptying out the inner clutter, the thoughts and opinions and preconceptions that are in the way - the emptier we get the more the god self can enter and occupy the space.

Like in this little zen story:

"Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.

Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor’s cup full, and then kept on pouring. The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. “It is overfull. No more will go in!”

“Like this cup,” Nan-in said, “you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?”

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 08-30-2021

(08-30-2021, 02:52 AM)Margan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for August 30:

"There is a function of your spiritual evolution which it is impossible to fulfill unless you are to a significant extent empty instead of full, and doing nothing instead of keeping all the balls in the air. Have you ever wondered why there are so many of your people who have turned to solitude, fasting and silence as means of spiritual growth? They are attempting to empty themselves, that there may be room in their lives for the fulfillment of the spiritual function of polarizing by turning the attention to the search for the perception of the infinite Creator."

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0928.aspx

This might have to do with what Jesus said " you cannot serve God and mammon" - mammon meaning the material goods. When you start the return journey to the source, you try to get rid of the "mammon stuff"  - emptying yourself out of everything that is not needed
Like Ramana Maharshi, when he was drawn to Arunachala mountain, he had a little money that he used for his train ride, and when he arrived he threw away everything he still owned....
maybe it starts with paying less attention to the material goods. And then emptying out the inner clutter, the thoughts and opinions and preconceptions that are in the way - the emptier we get the more the god self can enter and occupy the space.

Like in this little zen story:

"Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.

Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor’s cup full, and then kept on pouring. The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. “It is overfull. No more will go in!”

“Like this cup,” Nan-in said, “you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?”

Thanks as always 

An for a modern uptake of the tea cup scene..  '2012' end of the world movie has that scene except done by Tibetan monks  Tongue Hmm perhaps not a smiley face given the epic dramatic tone of the movie!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 08-31-2021

The Daily Q'uote for August 31, 2021

"…Each of you is…predominantly a consciousness, an unique entity made wholly of love and light which goes through many physical vehicles in many densities�This consciousness which is you can dip into the…physical world, by virtue of being wedded through the incarnational birthing process to a second-density physical vehicle…This consciousness, being infinite in nature, is completely adapted to doing work in the metaphysical universe. And each of you has, lying in potential within your consciousness, all of the guidance and information that you need. The challenge, of course, is how to gain access to that guidance, for however framed in conceptual structure, that guidance is a denizen of the deep mind, the roots of consciousness. And the door from the deep unconscious self to the conscious self must needs be opened or set ajar in some way in order for guidance to move into the conscious realm and become available in order that you may have access to it."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2000/2000_0220.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-01-2021

The Daily Q'uote for September 1, 2021

"The greatest enemy of service is that detachment that comes from constant discouragement, that weariness of soul and emotions that causes you to think, �What�s the use? What does it all mean?� When you wonder what it means, turn to those things that comfort and heal you. And we would have some suggestions there, for there are some sturdy friends that you have, not just in spirit, but in the world around you. Your greatest companion, the one who loves you without stint, lies directly out your window. Mother Earth, the world of nature, first and second density, loves you without stint and knows no other way to be. For [first and second density] are not behind the veil as are you. They are aware of the Creator and the oneness of all things and they dance with all things including you.

When there is despair and discouragement lurking within you�cast yourself upon the bosom of Mother Earth. She can take all the negativity that you feel and she can heal it by her sanity and her perspective."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

So if the grump blues start to appear remember this "The greatest enemy of service is that detachment that comes from constant discouragement," and embrace it.. it can be that gentle or firm nudge to return back to center, particularly when in the thick of the illusion BigSmile  An if still challenging well the first and second density is always there.. an the more you pay attention the more it can come ashore Angel 

Oh an a side note love an light to new change to forum, its beyond veil at moment and daily quote may be out of action temporary but the sun will rise. Now ...*looking for more spiritual metaphors* but just profound silence comes instead...

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-18-2021

The Daily Q'uote for September 18, 2021

"Beauty is all around you in people, in architecture, music, dance and the world of nature. Let yourself be moved and touched. And when you feel that beauty within you, celebrate it, enjoy it, and let yourself feel the joy of loveliness.

Indeed, to do this it is necessary often to empty oneself of�pride or dignity. It is all right to be undignified. It is wonderful to be spontaneous. It is not always appreciated by others but there is a tremendous balance in being able to laugh, to love, to appreciate"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

"Beauty is all around you" yes and including this new forum change, thank you Bring4th.. just need a firework display/ big festival to announce its arrival,well not quite maybe imaginary  Angel

Love this "let yourself feel the joy of loveliness." An key to that can be that "it is necessary often to empty oneself of�pride or dignity".. especially in meditating can amplify more joy you feeling by more you let go of any pride/dignity that goes with that  Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 09-18-2021

Thanks Quan for the new q'uote! I was actually thinking of posting all the quotes we did not do, because the forums were offline but then I could not find a way to turn backwards in time....
so I will post an update of what Q'uo "might 'of said" between sept 2 and 17 Tongue
Those of Q'uo could have said :

Be kind to one another and never forget that you (like all other beings) are children of the One Infinite Creator.
Try to see the love in each moment.
Do your meditation or if you cannot, at least think about spiritual issues or read books on the subject.
Give thanks and blessings to each day that arises.
And if problems present themselves, still be grateful because they are an opportunity to get rid of past karma - and offer great learning on top of that.
Namaste and enjoy the soon-to be full moon Smile (that last bit came from me but who knows, the Q'uo gang might also say that BigSmile )

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-19-2021

(09-18-2021, 02:17 PM)Margan Wrote: Thanks Quan for the new q'uote! I was actually thinking of posting all the quotes we did not do, because the forums were offline but then I could not find a way to turn backwards in time....
so I will post an update of what Q'uo "might 'of said" between sept 2 and 17 Tongue
Those of Q'uo could have said :

Be kind to one another and never forget that you (like all other beings) are children of the One Infinite Creator.
Try to see the love in each moment.
Do your meditation or if you cannot, at least think about spiritual issues or read books on the subject.
Give thanks and blessings to each day that arises.
And if problems present themselves, still be grateful because they are an opportunity to get rid of past karma - and offer great learning on top of that.
Namaste and enjoy the soon-to be full moon Smile (that last bit came from me but who knows, the Q'uo gang might also say that BigSmile )

Haha yeah thought crossed my mind too bout all the quotes, prob came from you  Blush

That summary if you could read one thing each day that would be enough..

Must point out.. love the Q'uo gang slang  Wink     
Hmm these emoticons going to take some time to get used too.. in a good way of course!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-19-2021

The Daily Q'uote for September 19, 2021

"Know this, just as love casts out fear, love casts out guilt. To remove guilt from oneself it is not enough to do all that one can. It helps to do all that one can, for that surely is enough, but, emotionally speaking, enough is never enough. There is always more that one might be able to do: one more cheek that can be turned; one more mile that can be walked in another�s shoes; one more activity that can be helpful, or the refraining from one more activity that might be helpful. There is no logical end to guilt. It is not subject to logic. It is, instead, a tone in the music of the emotional body.

However, this tone can be worked with musically�by prayer, silence, singing and praise. So the seeker can tune the purity of that emotion called guilt, combing from it the less beautiful pithiness of fear and self-condemnation and bringing more and more into focus by an increasing array of verniers that tune ever more finely until that feeling of guilt is as a beautiful tone, a beautiful and true emotion."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0103.aspx

Like this play on words "a tone in the music of the emotional body." then the next paragraphs continues painting that metaphor in a very poetic way.. until ending that emotions becomes "as a beautiful tone, a beautiful and true emotion." It can feel that way with emotions its not just a separate isolated feeling but a pathway to something much deeper and even more profound..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-20-2021

The Daily Q'uote for September 20, 2021

"Ah, precious incarnation. If we could but share with you the opportunity that is now yours�you would jump for joy. You would rejoice most fully and heartily, for here is the place where you choose by faith alone, and this choice, this expression of faith, however imperfect, creates within that permanent self which is beyond space and time tremendous changes in consciousness which you cannot achieve outside of this third density of yours. For in other densities the veil of knowing is lifted and what virtue is it then to realize that you are your brother and that all those things your brother has are you�But, ah,�you [will] see the hope and the faith and the caring and the love and the compassion that you truly have had, with no reason for it but just that constant desire for love, to know love, to know the truth, to express that love. Each of you is a gallant, gallant soul and we both envy you and honor you, for you do much that you do not know; even as you suffer, you heal worlds."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1998/1998_0301.aspx
Two parts especially pop up..
"But, ah,�you [will] see the hope and the faith and the caring and the love and the compassion that you truly have had, with no reason for it but just that constant desire for love, to know love, to know the truth, to express that love."

An here "for you do much that you do not know; even as you suffer, you heal worlds." Notice the plural on the word World..
Keep cheering on Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - BlueLoveLotus - 09-20-2021

(09-20-2021, 06:23 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for September 20, 2021

"Ah, precious incarnation. If we To remove guilt from oneself it is not enough to do all that one can. It helps to do all that one can, for that surely is enough, but, emotionally speaking, enough is never enough. There is always more that one might be able to do: one more cheek that can be turned; one more mile that can be walked in another�s shoes; one more activity that can be helpful, or the refraining from one more activity that might be helpful. There is no logical end to guilt. It is not subject to logic. It is, instead, a tone in the music 

happy sunrise everyone! I was thinking of you all while the site was down. Here are some New videos I made I’m learning how to relax and just speak from my heart rather than trying to control the outcome. I’ve been receiving messages for five years (after reading the Law of One) on sacred geometry and I’d like to share. 

Light Love Geometry playlist 
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuoKmCvpyFvjupeop4jVXp34kgsDffUmV

Playlist with older practice videos
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuoKmCvpyFvgXE2yh3YqfLydOz6RwAq-T

Happy Full Moon!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-21-2021

The Daily Q'uote for September 21, 2021

"Although it may seem that the Creator that helped mold the nature of your illusion is either mischievous or mean or possessed of a poor sense of humor, the truth seems to be that the Creator wished that each spirit, each spark of Self, once radiated out from the Creator, would have the experience of falling into the chasm of the unknown with no parachute except faith.

This is the point the spirit of Love wishes each of Its sparks to attain, that point where it is realized that faith is a way that lives upon itself without any scientific support. The Creator hungers for each entity to turn towards It, to be drawn so to the great original Thought of Love that in spite of every limitation and loss and difficulty each heart remain faithful and of each entity�s own free will to cleave unto creative love itself and to stand firm in a serene knowing that despite all appearances, things are as they should be."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1997/1997_0323.aspx

"When one is experiencing privation or difficulty certainly the last thing that seems a good idea is to fold the hands and say, “This is perfect.” And yet this statement, that is, “This is perfect,” is the deepest truth in any situation. The more it looks like an untruth, then, the greater the part that faith must play within the mind and emotions and heart of the seeker."
Cant help but laugh at this, so many funny examples can come up with .. like a simple comic strip in a newspaper perhaps .. insert happy moment then follow by a certain dramatic challenging situation(catalyst) then. ..  end by picture of folding the hands and saying this is perfect Angel   Well could have another scene.. about after incarnation saying See lesson learnt Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-22-2021

The Daily Q'uote for September 22, 2021

"When one worries and strives and struggles it may seem that the night falls and nothing can be seen, yet always the self lies waiting for you to allow its depths to rise up into conscious awareness. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1997/1997_0316.aspx

An where to access the self?  "There is a spring inside each in that sanctum of the heart"  and how? "It is just that it all begins with loving yourself. We cannot overemphasize this step, nor can we say that it is an easy or simple thing.."    

A transcript recommend to read if heart is singing its tune.. if not perhaps another time Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-23-2021

The Daily Q'uote for September 23, 2021

"Each of you begins with that spark of light that is your essence and your core. It is in no way different from or lesser than the Creator Itself, for it, as all things, is infinite and divine love.

The clay from which you have been formed expresses that love but is not that love. There is no thing about each of you that one can pick up and say, �This is the essence of this person.� No, the essence of you is much closer to you than your body, is much more a part of you than your breathing or your heartbeat or the rush of blood through your veins. You are love�When one can realize, even momentarily, that deep identity within, that congruency with the Logos Itself, the seeker then has his feet on solid ground and may say to the self, and in response to the world however it comes to him, �I am love. I am in a state of utter confusion. But I am love. This is my nature. I take this on faith.� "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1998/1998_0419.aspx

"Each of you begins with that spark of light that is your essence and your core. It is in no way different from or lesser than the Creator Itself,"
Highlight, underline put in bold and all uppercase! Then perhaps a deafening profound silence afterwards..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-24-2021

The Daily Q'uote for September 24, 2021

"�Third density is not the place from which to take off into the ethers. Rather, it is the place to refine your basic choice of paths: service to self, or service to others. This seems a simple and basic choice, one easily taken and out of the way, clearing the way for important work. Yet, this is the chief work of your incarnation, the purification of that choice for the light. Into that light you will take your entire universal� three hundred and sixty degree self. You shall not be judged on the contents of your heart, for all have light and dark within. You shall be judged by the self on your capacity to accept an increase of light. Those who truly think of others first are automatically increasing their ability to withstand the more dense light of the next density."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_0512.aspx

"You shall not be judged on the contents of your heart, for all have light and dark within. You shall be judged by the self on your capacity to accept an increase of light. "

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-25-2021

Q'uote of the Day April 12th, 1987

Growth does not lie in reacting to the circumstances about one, but rather in becoming more real than the illusion which you see all about you…The source of reality must lie within the self, because reality is subjective—as consciousness is subjective. You are the Creator, knowing Itself. You are also a pilgrim on the way to seeking the face of that Creator. Yet, where do you seek? Do you not seek within? Where is buried the life within you that is unaltered, the consciousness that is infinite, the spirit that is eternal, but within your own heart and mind? Thus, the greatest service which a pilgrim can perform at any time is to be, that is, to be a conscious being, an actor, seeing circumstance as illusion, but illusion rich in spiritual possibility.

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1987/0412

Daily quote has moved from Bring4th home page its now the new and revised https://www.llresearch.org, all old links from transcripts will redirect to the new linked site automatically. Name has also changed from Daily Quote to Q'uote of the day, does that mean to create a new thread an start a fresh or keep it here or no more? Any thoughts on that ? Hmm require some meditating on that..  Angel

With the Quote well this one pops up.. "Growth does not lie in reacting to the circumstances about one, but rather in becoming more real than the illusion which you see all about you"

RE: Daily Q'uote - hounsic - 09-25-2021

That’s a tough call, smart to take some time... thank you Quan

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-26-2021

Q'uote of the Day March 19th, 2006

"...the Creator Itself is transcendent to Its creation. It is not an actor caught within the play of creation. It is uncreated, inorganic, infinite and eternal. This Creator has a nature. That nature is absolute, unconditional love. And we use that word reluctantly, for love is a feeble, flaccid, effete word, badly used, abused and drawn through the mud of a dozen different usages of that word to mask impure intents, imperfect emotions, and confusion betwixt the desires of the body, the desires of the mind, and the desires of the spirit… We speak of a love that is beyond all of the boundaries and limits of human feeling. We speak of love that creates and destroys. We speak of love that changes things. If you can imagine a Thought that has the power to create the universe, then in your imagination you have seen love in its full meaning. To call the Creator love, however, is to limit that entity, for the creative principle is a mystery beyond the plumbing of any, including ourselves."

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2006/0319

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-27-2021

The Daily Q'uote for September 27, 2021

Well given transition of new site and quote and time zone of myself.. appears one was out apologies, so let Law of One come to the rescue and the top headline quote on LLResearch.org

"The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator."

The masterpiece of all quotes perhaps Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-28-2021

Q'uote of the Day
April 12th, 1987

"…After you [experience] … the opening of your heart…that energy within which dances with your spiritual evolution shall, in the course of time, give you the equivalent of a short quiz. Catalyst shall come into your energy body that will have the tendency to close the heart, to constrict and narrow the path of energy through the energy body. It is as though the Creator, or those energies of spirit that are part of the Godhead principle, were offering you the opportunity to examine for yourself if you truly grasped the content of the realization of oneness."

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2009/1013

"that energy within which dances with your spiritual evolution shall, in the course of time, give you the equivalent of a short quiz"
Yes an in that quiz can seem very tricky and very easy to forget the only one answer .. because its always a trick question as its not about thinking what the answer is however may tempting that may be... it simply will come from "the realization of oneness." Angel 
Hmm on a side note, for om some rasone reason- (deliberately leaving spelling mistakes now) can mk making typo mistakes with this quote.. grammar all over the place  every nearly every word i type have ti ko keep fixing- . no have not been drinking, or not delirious, or anything else! Hands just keep getting in the way with typing? have to meditate on that . Undecided Very odd so thats why will not fix it all.

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 09-28-2021

I hope your fingers fly away gracefully again Quan, if indeed it is not the little machine you type on which is making fun of you...Heart

RE: Daily Q'uote - pat19989 - 09-29-2021

(09-28-2021, 06:08 AM)Quan Wrote: Q'uote of the Day
April 12th, 1987

"…After you [experience] … the opening of your heart…that energy within which dances with your spiritual evolution shall, in the course of time, give you the equivalent of a short quiz. Catalyst shall come into your energy body that will have the tendency to close the heart, to constrict and narrow the path of energy through the energy body. It is as though the Creator, or those energies of spirit that are part of the Godhead principle, were offering you the opportunity to examine for yourself if you truly grasped the content of the realization of oneness."

"that energy within which dances with your spiritual evolution shall, in the course of time, give you the equivalent of a short quiz"
Yes an in that quiz can seem very tricky and very easy to forget the only one answer .. because its always a trick question as its not about thinking what the answer is however may tempting that may be... it simply will come from "the realization of oneness." Angel 
Hmm on a side note, for om some rasone reason- (deliberately leaving spelling mistakes now) can mk making typo mistakes with this quote.. grammar all over the place  every nearly every word i type have ti ko keep fixing- . no have not been drinking, or not delirious, or anything else! Hands just keep getting in the way with typing? have to meditate on that . Undecided Very odd so thats why will not fix it all.

Man oh man is that quiz hard! Luckily there are endless re-takes!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-29-2021

(09-29-2021, 12:21 AM)pat19989 Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 06:08 AM)Quan Wrote: Q'uote of the Day
April 12th, 1987

Man oh man is that quiz hard! Luckily there are endless re-takes!
Lol, Homer Simpson comes to mind and the word D'oh..
Well also the prize is the ultimate prize of all... okay can say a really cringey spiritual metaphor here but ill leave that to ones imagination .. which was very hard to do as those metaphors are a personal favourite Tongue

Flofrog thank you for the words of support.. haha it was almost a joke typing a spiritual joke on me perhaps Cheese

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-29-2021

Q'uote of the Day
May 15th, 2005

…Open yourself to the limitless possibilities of yourself and stop believing the publicity about yourself, from yourself, and from those around you. Release yourself from the seemingly helpful mooring of those anchors of selfhood that you have thrown down to hold the boat against the current…Allow yourself at last to float free, without an anchor overboard that holds you in some perceived safe harbor. You may consider yourself then as a vehicle, moorless upon the surface of this inner ocean, as the physical vehicle of a boat, a ship, shall we say. You have a rudder. That rudder is your desire. Set your desire by that which is the deepest-felt hope of your heart. And sense into the oncoming winds and play with those winds and sail before that wind and for the first time experience that feeling of, “I am who I am.”

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2005/0515

Love the metaphor here.. overall a fascinating transcript to read.. oh wait oops that is old lingo now should say a fascinating channeling to read Wink 
Have to also include this line  tho a revision of famous quote with an impressively improved version by Qúo
 The one known as Réne said, “I think, therefore I am.”3 And we would say to the one known as Réne, “We are, therefore we think.”..