Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-13-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 13, 2021

"That energy which created all that there is may be seen to be the center of all that there is. This field of love is of a nature which is reproduced and is the stuff of all levels of vibration which stem therefrom."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1994/1994_0102.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 07-14-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 14:

"To unite the spirit, the mind, and the body to promote that unity which appears as health, that health may be greatly aided by the frequent remembrance of the ground of being during meditation, even if it is only for a second. The various pieces of self are knitted up in that opening to the presence within that loved you before you ever hoped to love it. How precious each of you is.

It is as though within the meditation, regardless of how scattered it seems, there is a pure and distilled waterfall of light which irrigates and illumines cell by cell the body, mind and spirit. It is like being rinsed and polished to relax into that presence which is holy. "

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1994/1994_0116.aspx

and then it continues:

"And do not simply confine the self to one kind or form of meditation, for various experiences request various kinds of coherent illumination or meditation. Sometimes you may wish to contemplate a certain eye-catching thought or question, sometimes the meditation may be very active, the sacred dance, the sacred song. Sometime the true need is for the self to rail and complain bitterly to the infinite Creator, to say, “This does not seem to be a lesson in love at all. This hurts, this is painful, and I don’t like it.” Complaining is allowed, my children, complaining is encouraged. Too much is made of the wonderfulness of the infinite Creator and not enough said about the intimate love of this love itself that engages you in conversation and responds caringly and intricately to the way you speak your experience and tell your story to [it].

We encourage each, especially in times of dislocating change, to tell your story either mentally or out loud to the infinite One. The infinite One is never happier than when being addressed, and you, in addressing the infinite One, receive reflections you cannot imagine, reflections of the highest of truth and beauty. Each of you is waiting to flower and bloom from moment to moment. "

Very good to hear that because I am not the "sittingstill kind of meditator" - and nice to hear complaining is allowed Tongue
A friend of mine once remarked that if we always remember this, thinking of God all the time and focusing solely on that, that would be enough - or as Ramana said, meditation should be uninterrupted.
Not so easy though in every day life, but well we can always go back to where we left off.
And it does help! it makes such a difference, if I leave the house and mentally dedicate the day and my activities to the creator and ask for assistance, or if I leave and only think of my own personal stuff and fears and feelings..... the difference is so remarkable

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-14-2021

(07-14-2021, 02:33 AM)Margan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for July 14:

"To unite the spirit, the mind, and the body to promote that unity which appears as health, that health may be greatly aided by the frequent remembrance of the ground of being during meditation, even if it is only for a second. The various pieces of self are knitted up in that opening to the presence within that loved you before you ever hoped to love it. How precious each of you is.

It is as though within the meditation, regardless of how scattered it seems, there is a pure and distilled waterfall of light which irrigates and illumines cell by cell the body, mind and spirit. It is like being rinsed and polished to relax into that presence which is holy. "

and then it continues:

"And do not simply confine the self to one kind or form of meditation, for various experiences request various kinds of coherent illumination or meditation. Sometimes you may wish to contemplate a certain eye-catching thought or question, sometimes the meditation may be very active, the sacred dance, the sacred song. Sometime the true need is for the self to rail and complain bitterly to the infinite Creator, to say, “This does not seem to be a lesson in love at all. This hurts, this is painful, and I don’t like it.” Complaining is allowed, my children, complaining is encouraged. Too much is made of the wonderfulness of the infinite Creator and not enough said about the intimate love of this love itself that engages you in conversation and responds caringly and intricately to the way you speak your experience and tell your story to [it].

We encourage each, especially in times of dislocating change, to tell your story either mentally or out loud to the infinite One. The infinite One is never happier than when being addressed, and you, in addressing the infinite One, receive reflections you cannot imagine, reflections of the highest of truth and beauty. Each of you is waiting to flower and bloom from moment to moment. "

Very good to hear that because I am not the "sittingstill kind of meditator" - and nice to hear complaining is allowed Tongue
A friend of mine once remarked that if we always remember this, thinking of God all the time and focusing solely on that, that would be enough - or as Ramana said, meditation should be uninterrupted.
Not so easy though in every day life, but well we can always go back to where we left off.
And it does help! it makes such a difference, if I leave the house and mentally dedicate the day and my activities to the creator and ask for assistance, or if I leave and only think of my own personal stuff and fears and feelings..... the difference is so remarkable

"It is as though within the meditation, regardless of how scattered it seems, there is a pure and distilled waterfall of light", love use of the word scattered..  but more importantly "regardless" as those feelings are secondary to the meditation itself..

"And it does help! it makes such a difference, if I leave the house and mentally dedicate the day and my activities to the creator and ask for assistance, or if I leave and only think of my own personal stuff and fears and feelings..... the difference is so remarkable"
Thank you Margan for the comments.. especially those last two sentences just jam packed full of emotion an heart , could feel being overflowed  BigSmile 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-15-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 15, 2021

"Unlike your surface emotions, the Creator�s love is not limited. It is infinite and it is already flowing through you. Consequently, you have only to hold the frequency of love. Hold your heart open, let your mind and your emotions be at peace, and feel the love flow through you and out into the world. As you feel the love flowing through you, bless it. Set your intention to serve and you shall serve beyond your wildest dreams.

We speak here of the inner purpose of living, not the outer work, but the inner work. It is the most valuable. It makes the most difference. And it never shows. In fact, the only way it shows is that when you are loving, love flows back to you from the most unexpected sources, ten-fold, a hundred-fold, and a thousand-fold. Love is reflected in love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

"Hold your heart open, let your mind and your emotions be at peace"  almost like a guided meditation.. now next listen to the chimes and the sound echoing and *insert whatever comes to mind next*  BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-16-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 16, 2021

"…In the spiritual life there is often a season of fullness and harvest that is followed in its course by other seasons�We would…encourage you to celebrate the many seasons of your spiritual life just as you celebrate your birthdays."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_1013.aspx

Transcript is in response to this question(which the quotes answer sums up nicely)  "Work has been a source of great catalyst to me for the last few years. It seems that since I’ve been at this job, person after person has tried to get me fired. In addition, right after I’d had a big heart-chakra opening last November or December the level of catalyst rose hugely. How much of this is caused by external forces versus self-catalyst and karma? What spiritual principles may I think about in considering this issue?”
There are some interesting insights for those keen for a read, if the heart is tugging at your strings  Tongue 

If hungry for another quote...
An heres another important response to the question too...
"And you seek not to stand your ground so much as to cooperate with the waves, to roll and dive and jump and dance with this energy, losing all fear, worrying not whether your heart is even open, but simply paying attention, moment by moment by moment. For the Creator is in that moment and in you and in those with whom you dance."

Actually these type of transcripts where from beginning its a personalised question an response.. a lot of feelings can come out from the words like below
"Therefore, judge not yourself, test not yourself, and do not be concerned that it does not seem that your heart has been so open for a while. My brother, sometimes in the dance the movements are so fast! And you are still sometimes learning the steps. And consequently it shall seem as though you have lost that realization. We can assure you that you have not. Even now, as we speak to you, feel the opening of your heart. Feel the love in the moment. It flows through you. You are not responsible for producing it. You are only responsible for patiently, again and again, when you sense your contraction around a trigger, around pain, around suffering, beginning to do that work of remembrance that releases fear so that you remember who you are and why you are here. You are a child of the one infinite Creator and you came here to create a space through which light may flow in order that you may help in lightening the consciousness of Planet Earth."

Okay enough shining the light on the transcript.. time to close the book now  Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-17-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 17, 2021

"Full and loving action in the face of circumstance is your path of service."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1992/1992_0920.aspx

Well after the big thread yesterday.. here's a much easier read! Short, succinct and to the point!

Not that is is needed at all but for something more to chew on... must throw this curveball in too  BigSmile
"Your mystery and your service may be contained, convenient and finite, or you may choose the high road of attempting to universalize modes of perception so that you move more and more into an acceptance of that which the mind brings." 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-18-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 18, 2021

"…The spiritual path of evolution becomes like the planet that you rest upon—creatures of night as well as day—and after the heart is first opened on a reliable basis there yet remains the traversing of the twilight and evening and midnight of the spiritual journey. As you advance in your choices, they become less than obvious. The deepest, most profound darkness lies upon the advancement of the spiritual path. Within this darkness there is one light: the reflecting light as of your moon to this planet of yours. This spiritual reflective essence may be called your higher self… It may be called the Christ within or simply guidance. Whatever it is called, it does not cast a clear and bright light, but casts an often deceiving, very subtle moonlight of the spirit. And in this light, with only your guidance to have faith in, you make the more subtle, more difficult, and very important choices having to do with the energies of communication and inner work. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1992/1992_0830.aspx

""…The spiritual path of evolution becomes like the planet that you rest upon—creatures of night as well as day—and after the heart is first opened on a reliable basis there yet remains the traversing of the twilight and evening and midnight of the spiritual journey."
The beginning almost sounds like a riddle.. which is in reference to this next sentence "As you advance in your choices, they become less than obvious."
as those choices do become more an more like riddles! As often listening to your heart may not seem like right choice in the moment but it turns out to be.. an if your lucky the answer comes in the future as to why  Tongue   An sometimes what may appear to be a mundane choice can be quite significant and a quite significant choice can end up being a mundane choice too ! The remainder of the quote talks on this guidance.. well I like to say listening to your heart/love   Angel

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-19-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 19, 2021

"�The more saturated the awareness of love is the more fullness of health there is."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-20-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 20, 2021

"�We would note that the habit of meditation on a daily basis creates a very strong background for the seeker who wishes to be more and more in touch with himself and all of his aspects, including his guidance, which is a part of himself. There are many ways to meditate, and we have no opinion as to the best way. For each entity is unique. And for each entity, the best way will be an intimate and deeply personal way.

However you choose to enter the silence, setting your intention shall be your password to that tabernacle that lies within. Your environment may be inside or outside, in the cloister or the forest. We suggest that you seek the silence where you are most comfortable and where you are able to go on a daily basis."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0513.aspx

"There are many ways to meditate, and we have no opinion as to the best way", an there is the honesty right there right on par with good old free will  BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-21-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 21, 2021

"Sometime the true need is for the self to rail and complain bitterly to the infinite Creator, to say, �This does not seem to be a lesson in love at all. This hurts, this is painful, and I don�t like it.� Complaining is allowed, my children, complaining is encouraged. Too much is made of the wonderfulness of the infinite Creator and not enough said about the intimate love of this love itself that engages you in conversation and responds caringly and intricately to the way you speak your experience and tell your story to [it]."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1994/1994_0116.aspx

Now calls for some more words to add further flavour to today's quote.. 
" Remember the true magnitude of your infinite self. Remember the impossibility of ever judging a circumstance or combination of feelings in any accurate way, and shed the responsibility for that. You are responsible only as you will yourself to pay attention to that which is before the eyes and then to address that situation, curious to find the most love within the self and the most appropriate way to share that love.."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-22-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 22, 2021

"�The odds are good that quite often within the stretch of years of a seeker�s conscious spiritual walk the self will be, again and again, rather frequently out of balance, or shall we rather say, perceiving the self as out of balance, and there is the wishing and hoping for more balance, for more skill in expressing the life in love and in service.

Perhaps our greatest message to you in this regard is: keep walking."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1993/1993_1212.aspx

" again and again, rather frequently out of balance, or shall we rather say, perceiving the self as out of balance"  The key distinction is the perception of being out of balance.. as *okay metaphor time* the surface may have waves and ripples but underneath is calm and ... *insert spiritual descriptive word here*   Tongue     

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-23-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 23, 2021

"Simply to say, �All things are love and love casts out fear,� is in almost all cases inadequate."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1994/1994_0529.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-24-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 24, 2021

"How then should an entity which has found a personal truth, a personal path from the mundane to eternity, express itself in regard to other people? �One may give�presence, simply practicing the presence of the Creator within the self, and allowing the practice of that presence to shine forth so that those of any kind may sense that peace which is not the world�s, that joy which the world only knows as happiness, the palest shadow of joy, of love, indescribable, but quite clearly observable among those who would gaze at the face of one who truly loves. This is your greatest witness, it is your greatest help to your beloved people and to your planet as a whole, for the planet itself responds to self-acceptance, self-forgiveness, and unconditional love. These are metaphysical vibrations as strong in mending the Earth as the pressure of tectonic plates is strong in mending the adjustment of the Earth in catastrophic style."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1990/1990_1230.aspx

So how to most be of service.. well lo and behold todays quote! Especially if that temptation to preach comes which most likely at times it will? Tongue 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 07-25-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 25:

"There is a reason to know and claim that all is well. It is a simple reason. The Creator is love. You are part of the Creator. And you are part of that love. Every humble task that you accomplish is also a spiritually vivid and living task. There is nothing so humble that it does not sing of the beauty of the Creator. The ways of spirit are not the ways of humans. There is no measure for service. All services are equal. If you clean the bathroom with love in your heart, it is as much a service as if you heal or channel or teach with love in your heart and indeed if one who teaches or heals does not have love in her heart, you who clean the bathroom are serving more efficiently, more efficaciously and to a higher degree of beauty."

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

hmmm.... I should indeed do some cleaning, long overdue. Usually I procrastinate and say "tomorrow tomorrow" but in the way of seeing it as a service to creator, I might be more tempted to start today "rushes to get cleaning utensils"....

[Image: smileys-haushalt-474625.gif]

although.... I can also sit on the couch and drink my coffee in service to the one infinite creator, can't I Tongue
The creator created both the couch, the coffee and the cleaning .... and the one doing all those things, haha

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 07-25-2021

THis thing about cleaning in service to creator or drinking coffee reminded me of this little story:

"Two disciples of a great Master were walking in the garden of the Master’s house. They were allowed to walk every day, morning, evening. The walking was a kind of meditation, a walking meditation — just as Zen people do walking meditation.

You cannot sit for twenty-four hours. The legs need a little movement, the blood needs a little circulation. So in Zen and in Sufism both, you meditate for a few hours sitting and then you start meditating walking. But the meditation continues; walking or sitting, the inner current remains the same.

They both were smokers. They both wanted to ask for the permission of the Master, so they both decided, “Tomorrow. At the most, he will say no, but we are going to ask. And it doesn’t seem such a sacrilegious act to smoke in the garden; we will not be smoking in his house itself.“

The next day they met in the garden. One was furious — furious because the other was smoking — and he said, “What happened? I also asked, but he simply flatly refused and said No. And you are smoking? Are you not abiding by his orders?”

He said, “But he has said Yes to me."
“This looked very unjust. And the first said, “I will go and immediately inquire as to why he said no to me and yes to you.”
The other said, “Wait a minute. Please tell me what you had asked.” He said,

“What I had asked? I had asked a simple thing, "Can I smoke while meditating?"

He said, ‘No!’ and he looked very angry.“
The other started laughing; he said, “Now I know what is the matter. I asked, ‘Can I meditate while smoking?’ He said ‘yes.’”
It all depends. Just a little difference, and life is totally something else. Now, there is a great difference. Asking, “Can I smoke while meditating?” is just ugly. But asking, ” Can I meditate while smoking?” — it’s perfectly okay. Good! At least you will be meditating."

Smile

Edit: I feel very PC today and we all know "smokings bad mmmkay", so in case you are a fervent non-smoker, please substitute "smoking" with an activity of your choice (I suggest "eating" or "cleaning" Tongue )

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-25-2021

(07-25-2021, 02:57 AM)Margan Wrote: THis thing about cleaning in service to creator or drinking coffee reminded me of this little story:

"Two disciples of a great Master were walking in the garden of the Master’s house. They were allowed to walk every day, morning, evening. The walking was a kind of meditation, a walking meditation — just as Zen people do walking meditation.

You cannot sit for twenty-four hours. The legs need a little movement, the blood needs a little circulation. So in Zen and in Sufism both, you meditate for a few hours sitting and then you start meditating walking. But the meditation continues; walking or sitting, the inner current remains the same.

They both were smokers. They both wanted to ask for the permission of the Master, so they both decided, “Tomorrow. At the most, he will say no, but we are going to ask. And it doesn’t seem such a sacrilegious act to smoke in the garden; we will not be smoking in his house itself.“

The next day they met in the garden. One was furious — furious because the other was smoking — and he said, “What happened? I also asked, but he simply flatly refused and said No. And you are smoking? Are you not abiding by his orders?”

He said, “But he has said Yes to me."
“This looked very unjust. And the first said, “I will go and immediately inquire as to why he said no to me and yes to you.”
The other said, “Wait a minute. Please tell me what you had asked.” He said,

“What I had asked? I had asked a simple thing, "Can I smoke while meditating?"

He said, ‘No!’ and he looked very angry.“
The other started laughing; he said, “Now I know what is the matter. I asked, ‘Can I meditate while smoking?’ He said ‘yes.’”
It all depends. Just a little difference, and life is totally something else. Now, there is a great difference. Asking, “Can I smoke while meditating?” is just ugly. But asking, ” Can I meditate while smoking?” — it’s perfectly okay. Good! At least you will be meditating."

Smile

Thanks for the posts as always, love hearing those zen stories always that quirkiness to them  BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-26-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 26, 2021

"�The heart chakra does not open and then stay open. The energy body as a whole has a basic vibration, which does not change very much at all. But within that range of vibration, there is constant change, just as there is change in your oceans because of the pull of the Moon. You have inner tides�both daily and at periods longer than a day. Some are cyclical on a regular basis and some are unique to certain phases in your development as a spirit, when you go through dark nights of the soul and the energies in the vibrations changes a bit as you move through challenging times."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0513.aspx

Some great quotes in this transcript, this one tho seems to pop up and want to be heard too...
 "It is a great challenge to find complete and utter compassion for yourself. It is indeed one of the great challenges which you offer to yourself as you came into the incarnation. The reason that it is the key is that when you have become able to see yourself with eyes of love and love yourself, warts and all, as this instrument would say, you then will find it child’s play to have compassion on others. For you are always harder on yourself than on others. That freedom that compassion gives to you is a palpable vibration that can be felt by other selves with whom you’re interacting."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-27-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 27, 2021

"The timing, shall we say, of cycles of spiritual living or advancement are as they are because of quite sensitive factors involving the energies of the group of entities moving through third density�As the group populations� biases collectively are altered through what you know as time the timing of the cycles also evolves.

The setting of these cycles is ever liquid and is regulated quite, quite precisely according to every single entity and thought of each entity. This energetic whole has a nascent life which expresses its times of blooming and learning in such and such a way while stars wheel above in the heavens according to your physical sight, the constellations of thought and intention infinitesimally added until a towering largeness and fullness of information has been assimilated. This living entity expresses as a field and this entity�s expressions create the exact timing of the cycles of learning."

"quite precisely according to every single entity and thought of each entity." it can be picked up  depending on areas, for instance more familly oriented suburbs or areas thoughts can be more saturated according to this and the common thoughts, which can be amusing sometimes too as certain places you can really feel the pull of certain thoughts.. not just places in the now but also historic places, or even events with high thought intensity etc..

RE: Daily Q'uote - BlueLoveLotus - 07-27-2021

thank you Quan and Margan! The daily q’uotes have been carrying me through the past week. These have been challenging times for me. When I’m at my lowest I say these things over and over again: “I believe I trust I let go” or “a new way of thinking a new way of acting A new way of living just trust” I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 07-28-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 28, 2021:

"Remember the true magnitude of your infinite self. Remember the impossibility of ever judging a circumstance or combination of feelings in any accurate way, and shed the responsibility for that. You are responsible only as you will yourself to pay attention to that which is before the eyes and then to address that situation, curious to find the most love within the self and the most appropriate way to share that love—first with the infinite One and then with the self and others, looking in times of change for ways to love and ways to be love, and accepting all with a brave heart."

This is BEAUTIFUL and so appropriate.... when I am faced with a situation and I don't know what to do, and I remember to give it over to the creator and say "take it please, you created all this, please help me I don't know what to do" -
at first, it feels very lightening (in the sense that the burden is not on me anymore) and then rather often, it may take a little time, some kind of advice or suggestion presents itself.
Again it comes down to letting go and let God do the job. So important and freeing for people who routinely carry the "weight of the world" on their shoulders....

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-29-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 29, 2021

"Shall you wish for a pure heart? Then, inevitably, shall you notice each and every impurity which you perceive in the self. Do you wish to be always the one who offers love? Just as strong as this desire is, so is the strength of your ability to notice unloving acts. And if your desire is to balance being and doing, then you shall surely notice, again and again, that you wish to be given more tools and resources to aid you in combating and working with the self as it is perceived by the self to be acting out of balance.

So those things which concern or worry, like this repetition, are not in our opinion negative, but rather merely indicative of where the energy is within each of you�"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1993/1993_1212.aspx

An here is a little gem to add too "Feel each day both the perfection which is the true nature of all things, and the imperfection which is consciousness expressing through a medium"..  

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-30-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 30, 2021

"�The most important witness an entity can offer for the one Creator in glory, in peace and in joy, is the manifestation of the self with conscious encouragement of the self in unspoken and uncontrived witness. We expect those who have achieved this much maturity to have chosen a path, and to be able to speak of that path�Secondary witnesses are quite simply those which answer questions which have been asked. When there is a request, there is an opening, a softened spiritual ground, and into this ground it is well that you witness to the extent of your ability as a realized entity, as a user of the language, and as one sensitive to word allergies, if we may put it in that way, which the entities to whom you wish to bear witness may have."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1990/1990_1230.aspx

"is the manifestation of the self with conscious encouragement of the self in unspoken and uncontrived witness", it is one thing with these transcripts combination of words that you probably have never heard all in a sentence  Tongue    If you love meditating on words and concepts of words well look no further the Q'uo's quotes! OR quotes of Q'uo? Quo quotes? Okay enough  BigSmile  The point being sense of humour is needed to untangle and give greater insight!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-31-2021

The Daily Q'uote for July 31, 2021

"�Prayer could be said to be that tune which, though unheard, is the tune of hope."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1994/1994_0529.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 08-01-2021

The Daily Q'uote for August 1:

"Since the third density is rife with duality and confusion, if not downright chaos, on the part of the entities of humankind which dwell upon its surface, it is only to one who is doing the inner work that there ever appears even the thought of finding a positive choice in a seemingly impossible situation. Yet, that is what each incarnated to do, that is, to find positive choices where none seem to exist, to love the unlovable, to console the inconsolable, to accept the unacceptable and to allow its grip upon the consciousness to loosen little by little, until finally one's heart does not find it necessary to hold the armor of the past and the future over the vulnerable and naked self."

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1991/1991_0224.aspx

oh I needed to hear that today! These days I often find it so hard to accept what is going on in the world....
I'm like " are all the other planets also so full of division and fights among their inhabitants?"
Difficult to watch the news - quite a challenge to find positiv choices in those...

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 08-01-2021

(08-01-2021, 04:01 AM)Margan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for August 1:

"Since the third density is rife with duality and confusion, if not downright chaos, on the part of the entities of humankind which dwell upon its surface, it is only to one who is doing the inner work that there ever appears even the thought of finding a positive choice in a seemingly impossible situation. Yet, that is what each incarnated to do, that is, to find positive choices where none seem to exist, to love the unlovable, to console the inconsolable, to accept the unacceptable and to allow its grip upon the consciousness to loosen little by little, until finally one's heart does not find it necessary to hold the armor of the past and the future over the vulnerable and naked self."

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1991/1991_0224.aspx

oh I needed to hear that today! These days I often find it so hard to accept what is going on in the world....
I'm like " are all the other planets also so full of division and fights among their inhabitants?"
Difficult to watch the news - quite a challenge to find positiv choices in those...

Haha yeah the mainstream news is choca block full sometimes Tongue  Here's one reminder that popped up its head to myself recently that just wants to be heard now
"Were you to have no negative bias, each entity with whom you came in contact would appear as the entity actually is, a perfect unique prism of white light, child of the Creator, an inimitable perfect being. The name that you have for one who is supposedly of all positivity is “saint.” You will find that saints do not feel threatened by outer circumstance, whether it be of things or of entities,"
and if you are up for a read.. this transcript can help further encouragement/motivation

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1988/1988_0103.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 08-02-2021

The Daily Q'uote for August 2, 2021

"The gates to learning the truth open only to those who are able to use the keys. The first key is the silence of meditation. And after the resources of meditation, contemplation and prayer have aided the seeker enough to open the heart, then the choices become those focusing into the universal nature of the self and an archetypical understanding that allows the seeker to have more keys minted and placed in the spiritual grasp.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1992/1992_0830.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 08-03-2021

The Daily Q'uote for August 3, 2021

"One great goal of each of you within this incarnation is to become aware that you are dreaming and to become able to make the dream of incarnation a lucid and a conscious dream, one that is, in some ways and to some extent, a matter of your choices and your control."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2001/2001_0902.aspx

Upon reading quote, always this nursery rhyme comes to mind so....feel free to join in Tongue  *starts singing*
'Row, row, row your boat

Gently down the stream
Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream'

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 08-04-2021

The Daily Q'uote for August 4th:

"Truths come and they go, and they are useful for one person only. Each of you will find some truths to last for years, incarnations; other truths to last a week or a month or a year."

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1991/1991_0721.aspx

this channeling features among other gems, Carla sharing a little chant BigSmile

"Love is flowing like a river
Flowing out through you and me
Spreading out into the desert
Setting all the cactus free."

Edited to add:
re the truth thing, I think its good to re-evaluate over time where one stands and whether one's opinions and truths should undergo change. I heard once that Hitler boasted of not having changed his opinions for years...
never a good thing to not consider alternatives

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 08-05-2021

The Daily Q'uote for August 5, 2021

"Think of yourself as one who appreciates beauty, and appreciate it in yourself. Your desire to serve is a beautiful thing, to be nurtured and encouraged, respected and supported by you whether or not another soul appreciates or supports you and your hopes and your dreams of service."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - BlueLoveLotus - 08-05-2021

Some say that my teaching is nonsense.
Others call it lofty but impractical.
But to those who have looked inside themselves,
this nonsense makes perfect sense.
And to those who put it into practice,
this loftiness has roots that go deep.

I have just three things to teach:
simplicity, patience, compassion.
These three are your greatest treasures.
Simple in actions and in thoughts,
you return to the source of being.
Patient with both friends and enemies,
you accord with the way things are.
Compassionate toward yourself,
you reconcile all beings in the world.
Lao Tzu