Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-09-2021

The Daily Q'uote for June 9, 2021

"Spirituality is being authentic, whoever you are, and finding that power within you, using whatever story, or thought, or inspiration may move you to move deeper and deeper and with more and more respect into that portion of you which contains infinite treasure, as though you were indeed an earthen vessel filled with gems. This is your true nature. Not the vessel, but the gems. Your physical body is that which carries you about and enables you to be so blind that you must live by faith, and not by proof of words of any kind."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1990/1990_1216.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 06-10-2021

The Daily Q'uote for june 10:

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1993/1993_0523.aspx

"The advantages of male or female sexuality begins with the note that sexuality itself has advantages. The advantages of being polarized are a fruitfulness which one cannot gain without polarity. This may be seen to be literally true in human sexuality, wherein male and female come together to allow the opportunity of a pregnancy to occur. In the sense of working with one's conscious awareness of the passing moments of experience, polarity is that which actively encourages the self to move into relationship. The sexual polarity creates a bias towards seeking companionship. The companionship may then move in any of a number of ways, all of which bear fruit in terms of an increased rate of catalyst, and therefore, an increased opportunity to learn from the catalyst."

We live in a world of duality, everything is arranged in opposites - for every "yes" there is a "no"...
black- white, day-night, male -female, sun-moon, yin-yang....
Also the genders seem to become more fluid. Transgender, LGBT etc.
Could that be step towards unity consciousness?
To step out of the harsh opposites Smile
I was born in a female body and I remember I really struggled with the female forms - it was very uncomfortable when puberty started. I was so unhappy!!! There seem to have been more pastlives as a male from wich I can remember.
So the universe allowed me to step out of that in some unexpected way - due to an illness and operation, my body changed and looks now more boyish. Boy Smile was I happy ! I know it is just a vehicle and we should not put too much stock into the physical, but still, I feel much more comfortable now.
And in a wierd way, it also helped me to relate to the male gender more (which in former years I almost used to hate).... since I do not look so extremely female anymore. Does that make sense at all lol?

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 04:41 AM)Margan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for june 10:

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1993/1993_0523.aspx

"The advantages of male or female sexuality begins with the note that sexuality itself has advantages. The advantages of being polarized are a fruitfulness which one cannot gain without polarity. This may be seen to be literally true in human sexuality, wherein male and female come together to allow the opportunity of a pregnancy to occur. In the sense of working with one's conscious awareness of the passing moments of experience, polarity is that which actively encourages the self to move into relationship. The sexual polarity creates a bias towards seeking companionship. The companionship may then move in any of a number of ways, all of which bear fruit in terms of an increased rate of catalyst, and therefore, an increased opportunity to learn from the catalyst."

We live in a world of duality, everything is arranged in opposites - for every "yes" there is a "no"...
black- white, day-night, male -female, sun-moon, yin-yang....
Also the genders seem to become more fluid. Transgender, LGBT etc.
Could that be step towards unity consciousness?
To step out of the harsh opposites Smile
I was born in a female body and I remember I really struggled with the female forms - it was very uncomfortable when puberty started. I was so unhappy!!! There seem to have been more pastlives as a male from wich I can remember.
So the universe allowed me to step out of that in some unexpected way - due to an illness and operation, my body changed and looks now more boyish. Boy Smile was I happy ! I know it is just a vehicle and we should not put too much stock into the physical, but still, I feel much more comfortable now.
And in a wierd way, it also helped me to relate to the male gender  more (which in former years I almost used to hate).... since I do not look so extremely female anymore. Does that make sense at all lol?

Thank you for sharing such a heart felt honest response, could feel emotion just bouncing out . lovely gift to read  BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Anders - 06-10-2021

Osho seems to have bashed homosexuality, but he explained it in terms of stages of sexuality: 1) autosexuality, 2) homosexuality, and 3) heterosexuality. That made me think, what about bisexuality? Ra mentions bisexuality a lot in the Law of One, probably meaning man-woman polarity, but I suspect that in late fourth density we will be able to shapeshift our bodies into male and female form, back and forth depending on what how we want to look and feel at the moment. That's bisexuality! BigSmile

Quote:"Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven." - Matthew 22:29-30

Some prudent people may think that it means that angels don't have sex. Well, not so fast! Here is another quote from the Bible:

Quote:"The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, ... Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”" - Genesis 19

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 06-10-2021

I like the idea of shape shifting! although we are doing that already, from incarnation to incarnation, and also in this incarnation - you don't even need an operation like I had. Just remember what your body looked like when you were a baby, a teenager and then adult. How much that shifted!
I believe the idea of gender will become less and less important, and has already started so.
thanks Quan, it is such a pleasure to be able to share thoughts and frivolous chit-chat Tongue here and often that leads to insights that otherwise I might not have gotten at this day and age Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-11-2021

The Daily Q'uote for June 11, 2021

"�When you return home from this illusionary experience of life on Earth, there is a fullness to your experience that was not there before. You have added to the self in ways that you know not while in incarnation. And you have given a harvest of new information to the one infinite Creator. It is a joyful time. And it is as though you had never been gone."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0305.aspx

Before the point of returning home or perhaps reunion party  Tongue

"There is, in the process of death, a final thing that we would say and that is that there is a crossover right in the gateway to intelligent infinity or larger life, as this instrument has called it, where the death has taken place and the will of the entity who has just died is still connected with the belief system of the lifetime. Therefore, entities will tend to see whatever they hoped to see or expected to see when they died. For entities who are Christian, that sight may include the one known as Jesus, the one known as Mary, the mother of Jesus, or other saints or entities within that Christian story that have been meaningful and to which prayers have been offered on a continuing basis throughout the life.

For those who do not tend to focus on personalities, there may not be any visions or sights at all. There may simply be the switching of environments as if you are walking out of one room and into another without a loss of time or consciousness of any kind"

Love the analogy in the last two sentences " the switching of environments as if you are walking out of one room and into another". 
The first paragraph if that is a focus its a handy reminder to make sure you have a good belief system  Tongue  

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-12-2021

The Daily Q'uote for June 12, 2021

"It is our understanding that each of you is part of a soul stream. You, as a soul stream, may be considered to be at the center of a three-dimensional, timeless field in which all of the incarnations which you have experienced as an individual in third density, fourth density, fifth, sixth or seventh density resides. The fruit, the harvest, of your incarnation is gathered, thankfully and lovingly, by the soul stream and by the Creator as you experience life within an incarnation and most especially as you leave the incarnation and go through the healing process of the review of the incarnation after your physical death and before you choose your next incarnation."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1023.aspx

A fascinating transcript or riveting to be more concise  BigSmile So without further ado here's some more to add to the party..

"It is as if you chose to go on a journey, taking that which was needed for that journey—some gifts, some talents, some challenges and limitations and a multitude of possible relationships. The older a soul that you are within one planetary influence, the more relationships that you have had in various incarnations and the more balances of energy that you have shared with those soul streams in past incarnations. And so you have a wide variety of relationships upon which you have already worked, sometimes again and again. Naturally, you gravitate towards working with these same soul streams when you come back into incarnation because they are those with whom you have an instinctive mutual awareness. They are those with whom you have come furthest in understanding and penetrating the personality shell. They are those with whom you have done good work before.

And so, you choose not only your parents and the main relationship of your life, whether it be a mate or a friend, you also set into position a good deal of redundancy so that no matter how many times you walk away from a situation that is shaped thus and so, you will find yourself coming into a relationship which carries those characteristics from which you wish to learn."

An to sprinkle on top "from the standpoint of an incarnation, the personality is very important. It is your handpicked choice of your talents, your limitations, and those relationships you hold dear, and it is designed to function well to place you in the fire of catalyst."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-13-2021

The Daily Q'uote for June 13, 2021

"As always, we would ask that you monitor your own reactions to our thoughts and take only those thoughts from what we say that resonate to you, so that it is almost as if we had said something that you already knew but had perhaps forgotten momentarily. That is the kind of resonance that makes for very fruitful work. It is an empty exercise to attempt to learn those things which do not resonate to you. We would much rather that you leave those thoughts behind. For we do not expect to hit the mark with every person, all the time. We only give thanks that we have the opportunity to attempt to share thoughts that we hope will be helpful to you as well to us."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0210_04.aspx

One of the most, if not the most important themes mentioned at start of every transcript, as law of free will/confusion or way of free will/ confusion is most fundamental notion talked about when communicating to others.. So please take note and especially even more importantly take note when reading anything that i type as there will be plenty more distortion    Blush

RE: Daily Q'uote - BlueLoveLotus - 06-13-2021

Happy Day Everyone!!! I’ve been studying sacred geometry and dewey larson’s physics since i read the Law of One. I was totally inspired! I’ve just started making videos and i want to share them with you first, my homies ❤️
https://youtu.be/9mfyrbYzH34
https://youtu.be/JNamDld-gwU
Thank you Quan for the Daily Q’uote!!!

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 06-14-2021

That is lovely, lueLoveLotus. Thank you infinitely.
Heart

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-14-2021

(06-13-2021, 08:02 PM)BlueLoveLotus Wrote: Happy Day Everyone!!! I’ve been studying sacred geometry and dewey larson’s physics since i read the Law of One. I was totally inspired! I’ve just started making videos and i want to share them with you first, my homies ❤️
https://youtu.be/9mfyrbYzH34
https://youtu.be/JNamDld-gwU
Thank you Quan for the Daily Q’uote!!!

Thank you too for sharing the videos  BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-14-2021

The Daily Q'uote for June 14, 2021

"Now, large changes within the physical incarnation do not show up as large changes within the context of the entire soul stream of an entity, that is, that entity which includes all incarnations, past and future, as well as the present incarnation in one great circle of soul being. The changes one is attempting to make are not that which they seem on the surface but rather it is through a filtering system of experience that, very gradually, realization itself begins to alter the perceptions of the entity within incarnation so that catalyst may be more skillfully used, and thusly the perception of pain and suffering will respond to that skill and art of beholding that which seems to be and seeing within it that which is. It is an eternal winnowing of truth from fiction."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0809.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-15-2021

The Daily Q'uote for June 15, 2021

"�In the process and state of meditation, one begins to become aware of the unity of love which binds all things and which moves all experiences in intricate patterns which then offer the lessons of love to those of your illusion. The desire, then, to seek the heart of the life pattern is that desire which is most helpful to propel one into the meditative state, no matter what technique of meditation is chosen."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1019.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-16-2021

The Daily Q'uote for June 16, 2021

"We encourage each who hears these words to take the self very seriously in terms of developing a daily practice that feeds the metaphysical self, whether by meditation or prayer, contemplation or rumination, the gazing at inspiring objects, or the reading of inspired words. You will find these techniques of entraining the mind to be most helpful. There are many ways in which the person who sees the hunger and the thirst of the self that is emerging for metaphysical truth to offer that truth to the inner self. It is our opinion, however, that truth is a fluid and changing thing and very personal and subjective in its nature. For each entity there will be landmark truths that come and stay for a very long time. There will also be truths that are seen to transform and to migrate as lessons come to one and as the self develops."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0207.aspx

"or the reading of inspired words." *cough* daily quote *cough*   Tongue 

Just love this tho..   "As the old chant goes, “May you love each other. May you care for each other. And may you bring each other home.”  The last part especially reminds me of what RitaJC recently said  Angel

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 06-16-2021

Yeah Rita, go girl.

I like the rumination part.
It reminds me of that lovely movie "Kissing Jessica Stein", apparently a comedy but quite subtly on the growth of tolerance. And there was a moment when one of the two heroines is saying "I need to marinate on that ". There was also a lovely exchange beteen those two ladies, when one said to the other, " did you talk of that to your therapist ? " and she answers " Oh no, that's too personal."

Sorry Quan for derailing, but your quote was lovely !! Heart

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-17-2021

(06-16-2021, 11:59 AM)flofrog Wrote: Yeah Rita, go girl.

I like the rumination part.
It reminds me of that lovely movie "Kissing Jessica Stein",  apparently a comedy but quite subtly on the growth of tolerance. And there was a moment when one of the two heroines is saying "I need to marinate on that ". There was also a lovely exchange beteen those two ladies, when one said to the other, " did you talk of that to your therapist ? " and she answers " Oh no, that's too personal."

Sorry Quan for derailing, but your quote was lovely !!  Heart

No please derail ,and derail some more  Tongue  Its actually quite a catchy word to say "derail" , wait is this derailing going on now  BigSmile 
Haha nah not my quote thats from Q'uo also in the same transcript .
""I need to marinate on that " something tend to say to family/friends except over anything from small to big .. with can cause a laugh or some other emotions too sometimes haha
.. except replace marinate with word meditate.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-17-2021

The Daily Q'uote for June 17, 2021

"We would offer you the suggestion that it matters not whether or not you feel you are doing the appropriate thing to be of service to humanity. You are being of service. You cannot help but be of service by the way you vibrate, by the frequency that you hold. If your heart is only open�the planetary heart is that much further open. What you do changes the world. What spirit does within you transforms the globe."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

Yes that is hitting the nail on the head "If your heart is only open�the planetary heart is that much further open."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 06-18-2021

The Daily Q'uote for June 18th:
"We do not suggest that you cease attempting to become a better person. We encourage that journey towards the light. However, upon that journey you walk with feet that move through transformation. One of the transformations is to begin to see yourself as a magical, beautiful and entirely worthy being.

We ask you not to see that which is not there. We simply ask you to see that which is not on the surface. We ask you to move deeper and find that portion of yourself that we would call consciousness. You share this consciousness with every third-density entity upon this planet. And, indeed, in the deepest sense you share this consciousness with all there is. For it is the consciousness of the Creator. It is the consciousness of unconditional love. Form a haven then, when you feel yourself moving into self-judgment, of choosing to refrain from going further with that thought, and instead taking up that thought of appreciation of the self just as you are."

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0513.aspx

hm.... I don't find the above quote in the link? Huh

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-18-2021

(06-18-2021, 06:30 AM)Margan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 18th:
"We do not suggest that you cease attempting to become a better person. We encourage that journey towards the light. However, upon that journey you walk with feet that move through transformation. One of the transformations is to begin to see yourself as a magical, beautiful and entirely worthy being.

We ask you not to see that which is not there. We simply ask you to see that which is not on the surface. We ask you to move deeper and find that portion of yourself that we would call consciousness. You share this consciousness with every third-density entity upon this planet. And, indeed, in the deepest sense you share this consciousness with all there is. For it is the consciousness of the Creator. It is the consciousness of unconditional love. Form a haven then, when you feel yourself moving into self-judgment, of choosing to refrain from going further with that thought, and instead taking up that thought of appreciation of the self just as you are."

hm.... I don't find the above quote in the link?  Huh

Its there silly  Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 06-18-2021

(06-16-2021, 05:26 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 16, 2021

"We encourage each who hears these words to take the self very seriously in terms of developing a daily practice that feeds the metaphysical self, whether by meditation or prayer, contemplation or rumination, the gazing at inspiring objects, or the reading of inspired words. You will find these techniques of entraining the mind to be most helpful. There are many ways in which the person who sees the hunger and the thirst of the self that is emerging for metaphysical truth to offer that truth to the inner self. It is our opinion, however, that truth is a fluid and changing thing and very personal and subjective in its nature. For each entity there will be landmark truths that come and stay for a very long time. There will also be truths that are seen to transform and to migrate as lessons come to one and as the self develops."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0207.aspx

"or the reading of inspired words." *cough* daily quote *cough*   Tongue 

Just love this tho..   "As the old chant goes, “May you love each other. May you care for each other. And may you bring each other home.”  The last part especially reminds me of what RitaJC recently said  Angel

What did RitaJC say? BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 06-18-2021

(06-18-2021, 08:05 AM)Quan Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 06:30 AM)Margan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 18th:

hm.... I don't find the above quote in the link?  Huh

Its there silly  Tongue

oops...  Blush blame it on mercury retrograde  Tongue

Rita when I hear your name mentioned I am thinking of this  song  BigSmile  Cool (thanks for reminding me how great the Beatles are!)

Edit: I am listening to the Beatles since posting this, since youtube kindly continued the playlist. Such positive vibes music! This should be mandatory listening, in clinics where depressive patients are treated - Beatles and maybe ABBA songs Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-19-2021

The Daily Q'uote for June 19, 2021

"The function of emotion in the spiritual life is the creating of the vitality, the passion and intensity which is not created out of thin air, but discovered from within. In order to make use of these purified emotions which speak of deep intelligence, it is often necessary for an entity to be aided by inspiration, example, and most of all, desire: desire to remove the stumbling blocks which block energy from the heart. With the energy blocked by over-activity or numbness of emotion, the spiritual path is even more muddled, wearisome and confusing than it needs to be. This is because such blockages keep energy from entering the heart in full measure, and it is the heart energy which is lifted up and ennobled by work in consciousness."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1112.aspx

"most of all, desire: desire to remove the stumbling blocks which block energy from the heart" Yes all the power lies within oneself, is your desire truly aligned or are you invoking the law of confusion  BigSmile  
https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=law+of+confusion

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 06-19-2021

(06-18-2021, 11:31 AM)Margan Wrote: Rita when I hear your name mentioned I am thinking of this  song  BigSmile  Cool (thanks for reminding me how great the Beatles are!)

Edit: I am listening to the Beatles since posting this, since youtube kindly continued the playlist. Such positive vibes music! This should be mandatory listening, in clinics where depressive patients are treated - Beatles and maybe ABBA songs Smile

BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 06-20-2021

Daily Q'uote for June 20th (one more day till summer solstice, yeah!):

"When an entity returns to the larger self or the soul stream, there is that sense of never having been gone that you have when you visit old friends who have been apart for years - the you that comes back to that soul stream is not at all a prodigal son but rather a returning hero.

Each of you has a great deal of courage and you have showed that by taking incarnation at all. It is a risk of a high caliber. You may forget to wake up. You may forget to perform your mission. You may pass on [working upon] the lessons that you wanted to learn.

When you return from an incarnation and look at the pattern that you have created, you may find that you have missed some opportunities that on hindsight you are sorry that you missed. Nevertheless, every incarnation is perfect. There are no mistakes."

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0305.aspx

yeah I am pretty sure when we prepared all this, before incarnating, things looked a bit easier from behind the veil... ( I can almost hear my astral self saying "nah it can't be that bad, we will manage" Tongue )
And then enter the veil of forgetting, the veil of confusion, the veil of ... 3D earthly life with all of its distractions....
Still, it is good to hear there are no mistakes Smile
And even if the road takes a bit longer due to our internal GPS at times malfunctioning, we will all arrive at our destination, sooner or later Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-21-2021

The Daily Q'uote for June 21, 2021

"There is no error which an entity may make during which an opportunity for growth and learning is forever past. Each seeker has an infinite amount of time to learn the lessons of this density, to grasp the illusory nature of all that is born, blooms, withers and dies. Each of you hungers for a food which is spiritual, for part of you is an imperishable being of light and that portion of you is your reality. That consciousness is not only your consciousness, but within it, largely in the deeper portions of the mind, lies the entire creation."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_0723.aspx

"There is no error which an entity may make during which an opportunity for growth and learning is forever past. " Yep no mistakes just opportunities for learning..  all is well.
Brings to mind this quote from Law of One
"I am Ra. We leave you in appreciation of the circumstances of the great illusion in which you now choose to play the pipe and timbrel and move in rhythm. We are also players upon a stage. The stage changes. The acts ring down. The lights come up once again. And throughout the grand illusion and the following and the following there is the undergirding majesty of the One Infinite Creator. All is well. Nothing is lost. Go forth rejoicing in the love and the light, the peace and the power of the One Infinite Creator. I am Ra. Adonai."

RE: Daily Q'uote - BlueLoveLotus - 06-21-2021

Thank you quan!!! i love those 2 q’uotes:

I made another video yesterday, I’ve made three on what sacred geometry is generally and this new one is looking into the flower of life. Please let me know if anyone has any feedback. I’ve learned so much and I wanna share it.
https://youtu.be/x4RuwyQkkBU

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 06-21-2021

Your flower of life is beautiful BlueLoveLotus. Thank you infinitely, Happy Solstice back to you.
Heart

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-22-2021

The Daily Q'uote for June 22, 2021

"There is no spark of the Creator like you in the infinities of worlds of the infinite creation. You are one of a kind. And you are as treasured and beloved as any one-of-a-kind gem or artifact. You are sons and daughters of love. It was from love that you sprang, an infinite number of holographic portions of the one infinite Creator."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_1108.aspx

"You are sons and daughters of love. " It has a nice ring to it doesn't it Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-23-2021

The Daily Q'uote for June 23, 2021

"�What we would like to say about joy is that, in its primal state, it has no function. It is. For joy is another expression, and indeed a basic manifestation, of unconditional love. Thus, it is of the essence or the beingness of the consciousness of the one infinite Creator, which is love.

"http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1105.aspx

An the next paragraph paints a further beautiful picture of what Joy truly is..
"To attempt to describe our understanding, limited though it may be, of reality or that which is most real, we may say that we have found the universe at rest to vibrate with the intensity and joy of sexual orgasm in a steady state. This is the energy power, the joy, the, as this instrument would say, élan vital which is its own truth, has its own beingness and needs no reason."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-24-2021

The Daily Q'uote for June 24, 2021

"Prayers and worship are many, many things. They may be praise. They may be thanksgiving. They may be intercession. They may simply be a statement of adoration. Or, indeed, it may be the silent communion tabernacling with the One Who is All, knowing that self is indeed upon holy ground, standing at both the beginning and the ending of the great cycle of creation while it experiences the illusion of the passing of time."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1001.aspx

"standing at both the beginning and the ending of the great cycle of creation while it experiences the illusion of the passing of time." Love this part.. just reading it confounds the intellect and brings out a profound sense a homely mystery  Angel