Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-30-2021

(01-30-2021, 04:50 AM)Margan Wrote: Daily Q'uote for January 30, 2021

"…It is well to ask the self when faced with a challenge, �Where is the love in this moment?�

When that question is asked, there are times that you can see no love in the situation. This creates the opportunity for you to open your heart and allow the Creator�s love to move through you, so that the love in this situation has come through you. It is not a discipline in which you must express what you know as much as it is a discipline in which you allow yourself to become a lighthouse, cleaning the lenses of your lantern so that there is no hate or jealousy that is clinging to you, so that you have become transparent in your personality. For you cannot love the world of your own self. You shall surely run out of love quickly, for the love of the mind and the human heart is finite. Yet the love of the one infinite Creator is, itself, infinite. "

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0328.aspx

Very Good reminder that we cannot ever run out of the love of the Creator - infinite love! Good weekend in the love of the one infinite creator to everyone Smile

Good to see you posting Wink
“Infinite love” an the key in this illusion “become transparent in your personality.”

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-31-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 31, 2021

"We encourage you to move into the paradox where service to others becomes service to self with the sure knowledge that it is only a paradox to the logical mind which does not have the view of all things as being one and of the universe as you now see it on Planet Earth as a system of infinite mirrors, so that everything about you speaks to you and you in turn offer yourself as a mirror reflecting others to themselves as well."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0912.aspx

A good transcript here’s another passage that links to infinite love an transparent personality from yesterday..

“So you take those surface emotions and sit with them and allow them to ripen in your meditation time, continuing to regard those feelings with respect and with gratitude.
You do well to let them mature, for even the harshest surface emotion, as it is refined by the ripening process, shall begin to deepen your nature and hollow you out so that you may carry more love, just as a chalice carries wine”

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-31-2021

The greatest service to others, I reckon, is to see ourselves and all others in the light of who we really are

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-01-2021

The Daily Q'uote for February 1, 2021

"Each of you is possessed of a physical body and a body connected with each chakra. This gives you a sensitive and complex set of vehicles which express various levels of your energy. Further, you have access to guidance and help from your higher self, from those angels and inner guides who have been attracted to you because of your spiritual essence, and from spirit as a whole. That is to say that the entire universe vibrates in sympathy with you. And depending upon that which you choose upon which to expend your energy, the creation itself responds to that expenditure of energy with an answer that is in harmony and congruent with your energy."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1127.aspx

"And depending upon that which you choose upon which to expend your energy, the creation itself responds to that expenditure of energy with an answer that is in harmony and congruent with your energy."
That choice you make.. this includes pre incarnative too... An image comes to mind of swimming underwater near coral and the vibrant sea life, fish that move depending where you are some following so moving away or curious, the water reacting to your movements that move the plant life or you responding to it, an the other odd random sea creature too that may appear, now obviously this is more evident if you are swimming with care an taken in the surroundings not going very fast or rough  Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-02-2021

The Daily Q'uote for February 2, 2021

"The presumption of the seeker is that all parameters are to be understood and searched out and that there is trail of wisdom to the stars, a series of questions that will lead one to infinite wisdom. This is not so. Wisdom is born of suffering, dilemma, contradiction and pain. The so-called happy times that you experience within the illusion are useful as randomly as are the difficult times, and the intrinsic value of happiness is quite low."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1102.aspx

"and the intrinsic value of happiness is quite low." Not to pop any bubbles well maybe Tongue

"Ra: ....Let us examine the heart of evolution.

Let us remember that we are all one. This is the great learning/teaching. In this unity lies love. This is a great learn/teaching. In this unity lies light. This is the fundamental teaching of all planes of existence in materialization. Unity, love, light, and joy; this is the heart of evolution of the spirit."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Black Dragon - 02-02-2021

(02-02-2021, 03:43 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for February 2, 2021

"The presumption of the seeker is that all parameters are to be understood and searched out and that there is trail of wisdom to the stars, a series of questions that will lead one to infinite wisdom. This is not so. Wisdom is born of suffering, dilemma, contradiction and pain. The so-called happy times that you experience within the illusion are useful as randomly as are the difficult times, and the intrinsic value of happiness is quite low."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1102.aspx

"and the intrinsic value of happiness is quite low." Not to pop any bubbles well maybe Tongue

"Ra: ....Let us examine the heart of evolution.

Let us remember that we are all one. This is the great learning/teaching. In this unity lies love. This is a great learn/teaching. In this unity lies light. This is the fundamental teaching of all planes of existence in materialization. Unity, love, light, and joy; this is the heart of evolution of the spirit."
(was trying to take a bit of time off the forum to process, but I just gotta be honest about this one). That one sentence "and the intrinsic value of happiness is quite low" is a dangerous platitude. It is probably one of the only quotes from the material I straight up find false, ignorant, and does not resonate-I get what they were trying to say but they said it in a distorted and potentially misleading manner. Happiness is a feeling close to love. Entails fulfillment and completeness. The paradox is, one can't be in that state 100% of the time at 100% capacity and learn/grow, that requires adversity...but you see, that adversity, the suffering...that is the means to an end-more completeness, more joy. Joy does have the intrinsic value in and of itself. Its the steady state of the creator, and greater joy is the eventual endgame of all this learning and adversity.

I'd say it is actually the suffering that does not have any intrinsic value. It is simply a means to an end of achieving greater states of love and joy.Joy is part of what is. Suffering is part of those things which ultimately "are not". Perhaps misery isn't even so much its own thing as a perceived absence of love, a void to fill? To me, "Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow" means coming down with a hankie and wiping away the tears, offering a shoulder...not coming up with apologetics about why "tears are so great and happiness is for losers so toughen up"(I can tell you the "bootcamp mentality" is absolutely not STO). We are here to transmute the sorrow, not create more of it or talk it up like its the best thing since sliced bread. I mean, to some beings out there it really is quite tasty, but are we here to support them in their desire for static recurring cycles that generate enormous amounts of arbitrary suffering, or are we here to, as I've said, transmute that suffering into something of greater intrinsic value?

accidental duplicate removed

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sacred Fool - 02-02-2021

Had I not read your cranky reply, BD, I would not have clicked on the link to this particular Q'uo session, and I have to say, it is the crankiest Q'uo session I can ever recall reading.

Distilling a bit of it, I might ask you, do you suppose you might just be bickering with yourself about the craziness of the illusion?  In other words, are you focusing your interest on transient matters of personal preference or are you pressing towards the goal of experiencing Divinity?  Honestly, if we're serious, we don't have a lot energy to waste, in my own personal opinion,

To sum up the small amount of good news in the session, here's this quote.

Quote:Yet within your illusion at this time you must content yourself with continuing upon the journey toward mystery and accept that you do not know what you do or how to do it, but that you wish to do that which will make the mystery move within your life in the pattern that may only be described as love.

(02-02-2021, 04:03 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote:   
Had I not read your cranky reply, BD, I would not have clicked on the link to this particular Q'uo session, and I have to say, it is the crankiest Q'uo session I can ever recall reading.

Distilling a bit of it, I might ask you, do you suppose you might just be bickering with yourself about the craziness of the illusion?  In other words, are you focusing your interest on transient matters of personal preference or are you pressing towards the goal of experiencing Divinity?  Honestly, if we're serious, we don't have a lot energy to waste, in my own personal opinion,

To sum up the small amount of good news in the session, here's this quote.

Quote:Yet within your illusion at this time you must content yourself with continuing upon the journey toward mystery and accept that you do not know what you do or how to do it, but that you wish to do that which will make the mystery move within your life in the pattern that may only be described as love.

I get what your saying. I don't want to derail this thread any further, but at least we are discussing quotes of the day. My point could have been made without the crankiness and internal bickering, but...what would have been more clear for me to say is simply: There is another quote(it might be in that same session actually have to double check) Where they explain it in a clear manner without the anti-joy platitudes. It's something about happiness being a valuable catalyst but it's usually human inability to recognize/use it to where negative catalyst is usually better at "getting our attention". Ok, that's perfectly fair and clear and well stated without dangerous platitudes. If they are capable of that level of true and clear communication on the topic, why spout out a stupid platitude about "and the intrinsic value of happiness is quite low." when they know the whole picture is much more nuanced than that? It seems almost out of place like a sore thumb. I don't even think that statement might have necessarily been 100%"kosher". It seems inconsistent with the clarity and truth I have come to expect of the material. Instead of just saying that, I was a little cranky about it, that much is true.

I don't necessarily think its so transient to try and seek a clearer understanding about suffering, joy, and catalyst. I don't think it's transient or cranky to call out half-baked platitude that does not resonate with me and does not seem consistent with the quality and clarity I've come to expect from the material, including much better explanations of the very topic that that platitude obfuscates.
The platitude "and the intrinsic value of happiness is quite low." sounds just like "happiness isn't the objective"...ring any bells? Such a distortion could lead one down a very tragic path in life.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sacred Fool - 02-02-2021

(02-02-2021, 04:39 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: I don't necessarily think its so transient to try and seek a clearer understanding about suffering, joy, and catalyst. I don't think it's transient or cranky to call out half-baked platitude that does not resonate with me and does not seem consistent with the quality and clarity I've come to expect from the material, including much better explanations of the very topic that that platitude obfuscates.

The platitude "Joy is of little intrinsic value" sounds just like "happiness isn't the objective"...ring any bells? Such a distortion could lead one down a very tragic path in life.

I agree, it's not necessarily one thing or another.  If the catalyst leads you to a deeper sense of self, then it's a good thing, indeed.

And it is an unusual Q'uo session in general.  Maybe they were having a stressful day?

(02-02-2021, 04:45 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 04:39 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: I don't necessarily think its so transient to try and seek a clearer understanding about suffering, joy, and catalyst. I don't think it's transient or cranky to call out half-baked platitude that does not resonate with me and does not seem consistent with the quality and clarity I've come to expect from the material, including much better explanations of the very topic that that platitude obfuscates.

The platitude "Joy is of little intrinsic value" sounds just like "happiness isn't the objective"...ring any bells? Such a distortion could lead one down a very tragic path in life.

I agree, it's not necessarily one thing or another.  If the catalyst leads you to a deeper sense of self, then it's a good thing, indeed.

And it is an unusual Q'uo session in general.  Maybe they were having a stressful day?

Absolutely, you make a good point about the "human element". We are all human in this incarnation and susceptible to stress(as the nature of my own responses here show a bit), which can affect not only the quality of the questions asked but the clarity of the channeling itself in some ways. That's part of why it's always good to heed their guidance about taking what resonates and not taking stuff just at face value because somebody channeled it.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-03-2021

(02-02-2021, 04:49 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 04:45 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote:

Absolutely, you make a good point about the "human element". We are all human in this incarnation and susceptible to stress(as the nature of my own responses here show a bit), which can affect not only the quality of the questions asked but the clarity of the channeling itself in some ways. That's part of why it's always good to heed their guidance about taking what resonates and not taking stuff just at face value because somebody channeled it.
Latest transcript(January 29th 2021) can help shed some light or perhaps just using it as an excuse due to a major personal bias to this passage Tongue Yes its long, very long passage to post probably a record for this whole Daily Post thread..  oh well tough luck BigSmile

"Austin: I've got some here, so long as there's none in the other... the rest of the circle?I have one myself. I'm curious about how the positive path can relate to the feelings of joy or fulfillment from companionship. Ra said that it is to be noted that “an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other selves, whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept.” [1] So then, would a positive adept rely only on the self for joy and fulfillment? Or is there more nuance to this statement in how a positive entity relates to their companions?

Q’uo: We are those of Q'uo, and we appreciate this complex and nuanced and rich question about the ultimate independence of the self as [its own] source of catalyst, experience, and the resulting fruit of joy or sorrow; and the relationship of such a self with other seeming selves, whether in free exchange or in some degree of entrapment, enslavement, bonding, or codependence, as this instrument might describe it.

Indeed, the positive entity, having yet to discover its true power, authority, and agency, may be reliant upon other selves—their opinions, their evaluations of the self, their beliefs about the nature of reality—as a secondary source of understanding the self's own reality. And it is... we give this instrument the image of being upon the waters which are outside of the control or direction of the self. To be so reliant or dependent upon the thoughts, bonds, and opinions of other selves is to be in, shall we say, waters outside of the self's own being. This may bring one a great and infinite variety of experiences, from the proximate sense of sunshine in the light of approval of others, to the darkened and imprisoned and cast away sense of disapproval in the light of others' eyes, but so long as one is upon those waters of the other selves' thoughts and experiences, one is so moved therein.

Now, the independence toward which your question points, and the connection between the independence and the joy of companionship, is a line of inquiry that can be explored further with significant fruit; for joy is sourced or located most truly in the individual and finite self's connection with the all self, the infinite self. It is there in that mysterious communion, connected through the bridge of faith and a one-pointed will surrendered to the One, that joy does not necessarily result, but already exists—not as a byproduct, but as a facet or aspect of the nature of the self. The true beingness is, by definition, one of joy. The deeper the realization of the self as the Creator, the deeper the discovery of who and what the self truly is, the greater the depth [of the] visceral lived, felt, embodied experience of joy that self will enjoy and become a transparent vessel for.

The surrendered finite self plugged into the all-self becomes a conduit of joy—the joy of existence, the joy of participating with the Creator in the creation of this magnificent experience of the Creator knowing Itself. And that joy is not reserved for the self alone in isolation, though the self may know boundless joy without contact with others; that joy yearns to be shared and yearns to be unlocked in the contact with other selves; for the self recognizes, upon the positive path, the Creator not only as the self, but as other selves, and as the creation about one.

Thus, does the self gaze outwardly and see infinite sources of joy, whatever their mental states or various distortions thereby. And this self may, regardless of the thoughts, opinions, bonds of other selves, remain in the state of joy and share this state of joy, even and including when experiencing the sorrows inherent to the third-density experience—the depravations and sufferings and hardships that your entities know [well].

Nonetheless, such an entity from such an altitude can see the Creator moving about in all other selves, and enter into companionship with others, whereby that self-sourced joy is both shared and even intensified and increased, depending upon the dance with the other self, to the degree that the other self is operating from an open heart and its energy system capable of a free and mutual exchange of energy in teach/ learn, in speaking/listening, in sexual energy, as the case may be. So that joy can not only be shared but reciprocated and lifted higher and higher into new and more beautiful and bountiful expression of the One experiencing the One.

Joy has an infinite landscape upon which to play and express in exquisite depth and variety. And this instrument asks that we conclude, at least for the moment, this thought and ask if there is a follow up or another query at this time. "

https://llresearch.org/homecomings/channeling_circles/practice_circles/2021_0129.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-03-2021

The Daily Q'uote for February 3, 2021

"The truth is that each has all of the available distortions within a vast memory that lies deep within the mind complex, and within this deep memory lie recollections of being many, many things, many plants, many animals, many minerals, elements and states, for this protean, plastic, endlessly reforming material that houses the energy that is consciousness is that which, like the various parts of the sea, may seem to split into this wave and that, this bubble and that froth, and yet it is all one. It is all the one water, and there is in truth no differentiation, and yet you have come out of that sea of consciousness. You have dressed yourself in a body of flesh and you have deliberately come into the land of the shadows, there to face the choices that a person of energy can make, for this energy comes to each as a gift of the one infinite Creator."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_0218.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-04-2021

The Daily Q'uote for February 4, 2021

"it is the depth and quality of perception that is the desirable quality. The seeker of truth can be seen as that witness which makes the fallen tree make a sound. It is the tenuous, half-grasped witness of the imperfect entity that is precious to the infinite Creator, not the polished conclusion of a scholar or aesthete, but, rather, the diamond in the rough, if you will, of the person as it is, bearing witness to that catalyst which has struck it. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_0324.aspx

"It is the tenuous, half-grasped witness of the imperfect entity that is precious to the infinite Creator, not the polished conclusion of a scholar or aesthete, but, rather, the diamond in the rough, if you will, of the person as it is, bearing witness to that catalyst which has struck it."
Love this quote, its on letting go of any ideas of perfection one has, that belief itself or beliefs one has .. surmised perfectly in this statement
"we continue by resuming our response that, indeed, without belief, there would be only awareness of the all." 
https://llresearch.org/homecomings/channeling_circles/practice_circles/2021_0129.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - BlueLoveLotus - 02-04-2021

Hi everyone! These days have been hard on me and I've been doubting my "unpolished" self. Reading today's q'uote brought instant tears of relief and inspiration to me. Thank you Quan and thank you my sisters and brothers ❤?????

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-05-2021

The Daily Q'uote for February 5, 2021

"In the privacy and the intimacy of your silent meditation, allow all to fall away as it will and sit with that which is left until it, too, falls away. And then sit with that which is left until it, too, falls away. Repeat this process until when you sit, you simply sit."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0414.aspx

"Repeat this process until when you sit, you simply sit." haha very clever the elegance in simplicity!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 02-06-2021

(02-05-2021, 07:48 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for February 5, 2021

"In the privacy and the intimacy of your silent meditation, allow all to fall away as it will and sit with that which is left until it, too, falls away. And then sit with that which is left until it, too, falls away. Repeat this process until when you sit, you simply sit."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0414.aspx

"Repeat this process until when you sit, you simply sit." haha very clever the elegance in simplicity!

Ha, very zen that one ! Smile
Reminds me of that old buddhist story:

"Someone asked a Zen Master, "How do you practice Zen?"

The master said, "When you are hungry, eat; when you are tired, sleep."

"Isn't that what everyone does anyway?"

The master replied, "No, No. Most people entertains a thousand desires when they eat and scheme over a thousand plans when they sleep."

or as a consequence, to drag the sitting even further, that lovely haiku:

"the thunderstorms have stopped
the last clouds have gone
we sit, the old mountain and I
until only the mountain remains"

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 02-06-2021

Ladies and gentlemen, here is Margan filling in for Qu'an who is currently basking in the love and light of the OIC: Cool

Daily Q'uote for February 6:

"We would offer to you the concept of the �trouble bubble.� Troubles arise and they form a bubble, an energy field. Then the bubble is popped and it is no more. You are here to create the trouble bubbles and to wait for them to pop. You cannot pop them, precisely. What you do, if you are skillful, is to become patient, for there are some trouble bubbles with a very thick skin and some with a very thin skin, and who can say in what moment epiphany may create the pin to pop that bubble? "

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0812.aspx

so lovely ! just to read that transcript fills me with happiness Smile

and that quote from the Matrix:
" As it was said so beautifully when the one known as Neo, in the movie “The Matrix” held the spoon in his hand, the one known as Morpheus said, “You can’t bend the spoon. That’s impossible. All you can do is know that there is no spoon.”

Know that there is no trouble bubble, but that you have been given the illusion of a trouble bubble within this system of illusions for a reason. "

Just imagine, all your troubles are big balloons with colors of the rainbow and you let them fly.... Smile
and when they reach the sun (or even before) they burst. Also that word play with sun and son . :idea:

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-06-2021

(02-06-2021, 05:20 AM)Margan Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, here is Margan filling in for Qu'an who is currently basking in the love and light of the OIC: Cool

Daily Q'uote for February 6:

"We would offer to you the concept of the �trouble bubble.� Troubles arise and they form a bubble, an energy field. Then the bubble is popped and it is no more. You are here to create the trouble bubbles and to wait for them to pop. You cannot pop them, precisely. What you do, if you are skillful, is to become patient, for there are some trouble bubbles with a very thick skin and some with a very thin skin, and who can say in what moment epiphany may create the pin to pop that bubble? "

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0812.aspx

so lovely ! just to read that transcript fills me with happiness Smile

and that quote from the Matrix:
" As it was said so beautifully when the one known as Neo, in the movie “The Matrix” held the spoon in his hand, the one known as Morpheus said, “You can’t bend the spoon. That’s impossible. All you can do is know that there is no spoon.”

Know that there is no trouble bubble, but that you have been given the illusion of a trouble bubble within this system of illusions for a reason. "

Just imagine, all your troubles are big balloons with colors of the rainbow and you let them fly.... Smile
and when they reach the sun (or even before) they burst. Also that word play with sun and son .  :idea:

Thank you for putting that up and adding some personal flavour
Haha filling in, its anyone's to do really but appreciate the gesture neverless BigSmile

Oh a zen quote, here's one that comes to mind so simple yet so profound but reading it brings a smile oddly more and more in time..
"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 02-06-2021

"you are here to create the trouble bubbles"

Alas, my life so eloquently explained  Angel

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-07-2021

The Daily Q'uote for February 7, 2021

"The impulse of the manifestation of yourself which is human has the instinct to grasp and hold those things which are perceived as being needed. There is the stretching and the reaching for enough to withstand what might occur. Yet change does not happen well to entities which are holding on to anything. What if in this instant the gravity you experience was reversed. Would you do a somersault or would you fall all over yourselves while explaining that this was impossible. How much of change is painful because it is resisted? "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1994/1994_0116.aspx

"How much of change is painful because it is resisted? " 

Ra: I am Ra. The catalyst, and all catalyst, is designed to offer experience. This experience in your density may be loved and accepted or it may be controlled. These are the two paths. When neither path is chosen the catalyst fails in its design and the entity proceeds until catalyst strikes it which causes it to form a bias towards acceptance and love or separation and control. There is no lack of space/time in which this catalyst may work.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-08-2021

The Daily Q'uote for February 8, 2021

"�It is not what the seeker knows but what the seeker desires that creates the character of the distortions that the seeker is likely to settle upon as that which is the least distorted version of truth. Once it has been accepted that all truths are to some extent distortions of a truth that is ineffable and unknowable then there is perhaps an easier and more relaxed attitude towards this process of knowing the truth. If all things are shadows, if all things are to some extent not what they seem, then the heart is free to open in pure desire to whatever truth it may pick up with its various antennae which it does not know it has but which the being which lies within knows well how to use."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1995/1995_0319.aspx

And now to connect the dots... Well its merely the next paragraph BigSmile
"Thusly, the great tool of intuition and hunch and feeling is to be praised within the spiritual seeker, for these whimsies often are the result of the mind’s making connections intuitively that make no intellectual or logical sense. Consequently, we encourage each to follow the hunches and to refrain from being concerned particularly as to whether or not that hunch is a whim or a true intuition."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-09-2021

The Daily Q'uote for February 9, 2021

"�For each of you is the universe. You are looking out at a world that is actually interior. Such is the illusion created by flesh."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_0121.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-10-2021

The Daily Q'uote for February 10, 2021

"When you are in love with someone, they can do no wrong. They might make an error, but it is a small thing. The essence of that person is so appreciated and seen in such a strong and clear light that there are simply ways to love that entity based on their imperfections as well as their perfections.

It is easier for the thoughtful and sensitive seeker to love another with that kind of romantic glow than it is to love the self with that same aura of deep appreciation and respect and yet, dear one, you deserve it. You have earned it over and over. You are worthy."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1127.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-11-2021

The Daily Q'uote for February 11, 2021

"To those who feel that there is a question as to whether they are acting appropriately or whether they are moving beyond the bounds of acceptable influence and infringing upon another�s free will, we might suggest that, in your mind, you turn the tables and see the situation as happening the opposite way, not from you to another but from another to you. If, in that turnaround, you see the goodness of your actions, you are most likely behaving appropriately and maintaining unity between yourself and the other self. If, when you turn the tables, you realize you would resent such a thing were it to happen to you, then you know that you have infringed upon the rights, the peace, and the liberty of another."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0314.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 02-12-2021

Daily Margan presenting the Daily Q'uote for February 12:

"There is simplicity to the spiritual walk that baffles the intellectual mind. All that occurs is that which comes before the self in order that the self may practice responding with vibrations as close as humanly possible to the vibration of the one infinite Creator, which is unconditional love. Consequently, the response of one that is vibrating at his highest and best shall always be love."

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0922.aspx

Simplicity! this is speaking to me a lot. Infact when I was little I always thought the solution to the riddle of life must be somewhat simple. It is only the logical mind which tends to complicate things.
Or as they say, devil is in the detail...
Happy new Chinese Year of the Ox, everyone!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 02-13-2021

There is another gem in the Q'uote of February 12, here, someone asks about gratitude:

"We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. Gratitude is indeed a spiritual principle, my brother. The energy of gratitude contains a world of wisdom and compassion. For one is gratified not only because of the good things, so called, not only the sunny days, but the rainy days, the stormy days, the tsunami. All weathers whatsoever, all, are occasions for gratitude. Therefore, this practice is of a very high order of excellence and we commend you, my brother, for working with this principle in humility and in joy.
Garnering to oneself the energies of thanksgiving and gratitude create for the self a tuning of the instrument that is his deepest nature, so that he may more and more be able to sound the melodies of spirit that flow through his wind instrument as he breathes, as he speaks, as he thinks, and as he acts. This attitude of thanksgiving and gratitude creates an ever uplifting energy that brings the seeker more and more into the realms of truth, that truth which cannot be spoken but which can be felt."

The practice of giving thanks has helped me a lot battling my own depressions. I heard a talk by this Indian Swami lady, she talks to university students and she tells them if they ever thought about when they go have lunch in the cafeteria - how many people have helped to make this lunch?
We usually don't think about it this way, but there is so much reason for gratitude.
For example, a glass of pickles.
the number of people who have given their labor and help, until this jar of pickles is finally in the supermarket ready to be bought is immense. You need farmers to seed, harvest, you need people to produce the vinegar, the spices, the bottles etc.
Or even when I take a walk along the riverside I give thanks. Like this one friend said, she took a walk when she was in Brasil and later someone told her "oh this was a bad neighborhood, you are lucky nothing happened to you". So I am grateful when no one attacks me or maims me on my walks lol.
Like Q'uo said (Ramana Maharshi agrees on that also) we should always give thanks. I think Ramana said something like "there is one mistake people make and that is to thank God only for the good things. We should be thankful for everything".
and it is so true!
Do you realize how much it changes the energy if you give thanks for some negative catalyst that may be occuring in your life?
It changes everything instantaneously!
Because even the negative things often turn out to be blessings in disguise.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 02-13-2021

Daily Q'uote for february 13:

"A magician is one with the ability to effect changes in consciousness at will.

You have been a magician each time that you have faced a situation in life and made a conscious choice to respond to catalyst that is offered you in a way which was not automatic in your responsive system. When you have chosen a higher path, when you have chosen a soft word instead of a harsh one, a kind action instead of a rude one, or an honest if hard answer instead of a hypocritical though easy one, you have acted in a magical way, choosing to lift your consciousness to a higher path. "

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0212.aspx

and this one :
"For each of you is a Creator. And you are a Creator in a certain way. You are an instrument. You have certain characteristics, much as any crystal does. You are set up with regularity within the logic of your own structure, metaphysically speaking. Your energy system is balanced in
its imbalance in a certain way that works and that is your perfection at this time.
It is a stable setting."

The perfection in the imperfection. Smile That is something we often forget.

and this one :

"If you, as a crystal being, have come to a point within your incarnation where you are relatively restful and content within yourself, then you are probably allowing a good deal of the light of the one infinite Creator to pour through your system undistorted.

Discontent and worry is the one perturbation that will most effectively destroy the energy of light. Consequently, as you work to be more and more comfortable within your own skin, you are not being selfish. You are not taking too much time for yourself. You are, rather, working in service to the Creator and to others by clearing your own energy system. It is not selfish to do this work but rather of service to others."

that is so cool ! and notice I discovered the "underline" function today and am amply using it haha Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-14-2021

The Daily Q'uote for February 14, 2021

"Before you love another, you must fall in love with yourself. This instrument is very fond of an old song, �My funny valentine, sweet comic valentine, you make me smile with my heart. Your looks are laughable, unphotographable, but you�re my favorite work of art.� You need to become your favorite work of art. You need to fall in love with yourselves as wonderful and foolish and silly and evil-minded and mean and every other quality that you know of. And you need to bring all of those dark and light qualities into your heart, not to judge, but to love. For as you come to know yourself more and more, you will find the truth running deep and true under the folly of personality and opinion and that truth is that you carry the Creator�s consciousness within you and by using your will and setting your intention you may be a place where light dwells and oh, what a saving grace it is to others when they see you shine, unconcerned that you are imperfect, knowing that whatever you are, you are the Creator"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1002.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-15-2021

The Daily Q'uote for February 15, 2021

"We ask you plainly to beware of answers and to focus upon questions, for as you seek and seek again, so shall the doors of your own consciousness open to you and you shall carry understanding deep within your heart, not to communicate except clumsily and incompletely, but only to manifest in your smile, your laughter, and the light of joy which you share with those about you."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1109.aspx