Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-17-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 17, 2021

"There is an ecstasy which comes when the spirit is ready to be honed in its focus and dull care flies away; when the spirit gathers its feet under it and surges into a full and vertical existence within. The whole energy body begins to sing when this begins to happen. And where before there was a flat and pleasant landscape of things to do and people to see, now you are at the cutting edge of the present moment and anything is possible."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0913.aspx

"where before there was a flat and pleasant landscape of things to do and people to see, now you are at the cutting edge of the present moment and anything is possible." The whole quote but in particular this line really evokes a sense of thrill and vigor, a power behind the words  Angel 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-18-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 18, 2021

"Angels are love. Angels are love responsible for realms in a hierarchical manner. There are those which work with your sub-Logos, the sun, in creating the archetypal mind and the blueprint for the densities in this particular creation. There are angels who are attracted to vibrations and flock to those whose vibration are beautiful to them. You may not feel beautiful, dear ones, especially when you are struggling, yet to those who vibrate in unconditional love, the qualities of one who is seeking to learn and to serve are irresistible. It takes a great deal of courage to persist in a spiritual preoccupation, and each of you is [very] beautiful to us and to the angels."

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0212.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-19-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 19, 2021

"What binds you together in unity is not that which meets the eye or any of the senses. What binds you in one is your source, your ending, and your essence. Your source is love, the great original Thought of unconditional love; that is, the Logos, the active principle of the Godhead. This thought of love, combined with light by the use of free will, has created all of the illusions of all of the densities of your infinite creation. And it has peopled these illusions with sparks of the Godhead principle, which are each of you and each of us and all beings that there are. This is your commonality: that you were created of love and that you are connected.

Many of these connections are unpotentiated, yet they lie awaiting potentiation whenever you connect, consciously or with less consciousness, with another� Even if you touch another�s aura for an instant and you are to some degree aware of that connection, it will last forever, potentiated and of a certain type and intensity. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_0313.aspx

Even if you touch another�s aura for an instant and you are to some degree aware of that connection, it will last forever, potentiated and of a certain type and intensity. "

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-19-2021

So radical Cool

"Many of these connections are unpotentiated"

Meanwhile, it is forever and always true that we are beyond even the concept of connection, or, in our true nature, proceed even the notion of there needing to be a connection between the illusion of many-ness.

Sigh... My heart hurts.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-20-2021

(01-19-2021, 07:57 PM)Sabou Wrote: So radical Cool

"Many of these connections are unpotentiated"

Meanwhile, it is forever and always true that we are beyond even the concept of connection, or, in our true nature, proceed even the notion of there needing to be a connection between the illusion of many-ness.

Sigh... My heart hurts.

""Sigh... My heart hurts." Just the heart or the head too?  If not maybe this one could help BigSmile

With third density it can be encouraged more freedom lies on subjective acceptance not subjective knowing as discussed by Ra here
"Ra: I am Ra. Your opinion is an eloquent one although somewhat confused in its connections between the freedom expressed by subjective knowing and the freedom expressed by subjective acceptance. There is a significant distinction between the two.

This is not a dimension of knowing, even subjectively, due to the lack of overview of cosmic and other inpourings which affect each and every situation which produces catalyst. The subjective acceptance of that which is at the moment and the finding of love within that moment is the greater freedom.

That known as the subjective knowing without proof is, in some degree, a poor friend for there will be anomalies no matter how much information is garnered due to the distortions which form third density."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-20-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 20, 2021

"You are those who store and who expend energy. A light within you moves ceaselessly through your energy body and back to the one infinite Creator. And you use that light, you color that light with your intentions more than with your innate distortions. Your power to intensify and potentiate the light that is passing through you stems from your growing awareness that you have a will and that you can use that will to set your intention and to create the universe that you wish, and that you choose to create."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-21-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 21, 2021

"And, you are one in your ending, for you are fellow pilgrims walking through experience after experience, gathering the sweetness of every flower, the poignancy of every sadness, the horror of every tragedy, witnessing, amassing, sorting, analyzing, using the experiences that you have, constantly transforming yourself by that which you choose to see, that which you choose to understand, that which you hold and that which you release. Your path, while unique, has an inevitability in its general arc, for you shall, in the fullness of time and space, circle back to your source and be taken up again in that Creator for whom you yearn, for whom you live, and for whom you are gathering these experiences, these impressions, these moments of pure witness, these transformations that change the Creator�s knowledge of Itself."

A lovely reminder of the great mysterious journey we are all on together, *now insert some uplifting transcendent music and smell of poignant beauty*..  

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-21-2021

Just reading that quote made me tired lol

I am Glad I have my fellow pilgrims among me supported and relating along the way for the good times and especially the poignant sadness and horror  :-/  Heart

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-22-2021

(01-21-2021, 11:40 AM)Sabou Wrote: Just reading that quote made me tired lol

I am Glad I have my fellow pilgrims among me supported and relating along the way for the good times and especially the poignant sadness and horror  :-/  Heart

"Just reading that quote made me tired lol" haha yeah well it is talking about eternity of time beyond time  Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-22-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 22, 2021

"It is a spiritual principle which we repeat often that �all things are one.� You dwell in a completely unified and interactive universe. The creation is one. You are all beings, all things, all emotions. You are a part of the Creator and therefore a citizen of eternity, comfortable with infinity, dwelling for this particular lifetime within a physical vehicle in a heavy illusion. Within your illusion which you call everyday life or consensus reality, if you will, it is not obvious that all things are one. It is, in fact, counterintuitive to say that you are part of all you see and that all whom you see act as a hall of mirrors for you. Yet it is so."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_0911.aspx

""It is a spiritual principle which we repeat often that �all things are one." Two sentences which have a major personal bias too or distortion particularly for tuning.. all is one and everything is love  BigSmile

"It is, in fact, counterintuitive to say that you are part of all you see and that all whom you see act as a hall of mirrors for you. Yet it is so.""
Yes that is when our good old friend law of confusion/free will comes into play   Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - KaliSouth - 01-22-2021

(01-22-2021, 07:17 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for January 22, 2021

"It is a spiritual principle which we repeat often that �all things are one.� You dwell in a completely unified and interactive universe. The creation is one. You are all beings, all things, all emotions. You are a part of the Creator and therefore a citizen of eternity, comfortable with infinity, dwelling for this particular lifetime within a physical vehicle in a heavy illusion. Within your illusion which you call everyday life or consensus reality, if you will, it is not obvious that all things are one. It is, in fact, counterintuitive to say that you are part of all you see and that all whom you see act as a hall of mirrors for you. Yet it is so."

""It is a spiritual principle which we repeat often that �all things are one." Two sentences which have a major personal bias too or distortion particularly for tuning.. all is one and everything is love  BigSmile

"It is, in fact, counterintuitive to say that you are part of all you see and that all whom you see act as a hall of mirrors for you. Yet it is so.""
Yes that is when our good old friend law of confusion/free will comes into play   Wink

I love this transcript! I was just wondering about failsafes in one's incarnational plan and Q'uo has explained it perfectly.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-22-2021

Yes, tis a wonderful session.
I wasn't going to read it, until I saw the number sequence I keep seeing, and lo and behold, it is about synchronicity.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-23-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 23, 2021

"It is unknown to us when you first became aware that what you thought was your consciousness was, in actuality, a mish-mash of all of the politics and social training and enculturation that you have experienced as a child. We do not know when you took that first step out of the box, out of the matrix, but you have or you would not be here--you would not be seeking. "

"but you have or you would not be here" yes and you probably would not be here on this forum too reading these words  Tongue Actually if you are not seeking and reading these words how amusing would that be! 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-24-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 24, 2021

"Yes, you are in a physical vehicle and yes, you are deeply limited in your awareness by the heavy chemical nature of that physical vehicle. But within you, closer than your breathing, is your consciousness. That consciousness, unlike your brain, is common to all. It is the consciousness of love, the Logos, the one Creator. And when you relax and allow the �monkey mind,� as this instrument often calls the biocomputer with which you were born, that excellent choice maker and that slave driver—when you let that mind rest, the consciousness allows you to think differently, to see differently, to understand differently.

As your moments of silence build your new awareness you gradually realize that you cannot function with only your mind. You must use your consciousness as well if you wish to advance or evolve within the body. "

"That consciousness, unlike your brain, is common to all." Is that some tongue in cheek humour Q'uo  Tongue
An the nuts an bolts of the quote "when you let that mind rest, the consciousness allows you to think differently, to see differently, to understand differently."
"As your moments of silence build your new awareness you gradually realize that you cannot function with only your mind" like a fish out of water..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-25-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 25, 2021

"The challenge that faces one who is yearning to move into that absolute dedication of the light to the one infinite Creator is to gather all of the self together, the shadow side as well as the bright side. It is important to realize, on the eve of such a decision, that to be human is to be unable to avoid error. That is an old clich�, my friends, but it is a true one. You are dwelling at this time within a very thick illusion which makes that which is unreal seem very real and that which is very real seem unreal. It is an illusion in which objects and things seem to be that which is, whereas dreams, ideals, the seeking for the truth and the search for pure beauty seem to be phantasms of the imagination, creatures of the mind. Yet, those creatures of the mind are the most real and essential of these components which make up your being. And they are far more real in the sense of spirituality than the chair upon which you sit, the clothes upon your body, or even your physical body itself. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_0206.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-26-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 26, 2021

"If your desire, that of being an instrument for the Creator, is a desire which you hold with all your heart, then this desire becomes your service, becomes your path. Your ability to serve as an instrument for the Creator has no boundaries and is fueled by this pure desire that burns within your heart. Each entity, indeed each thing within the creation, serves the Creator in a way which may be more or less conscious, more or less efficient, shall we say. However, the service is true. The service is there. The service moves through the interaction of all parts, persons and particles of creation. This is the Creator knowing Itself. This is the reason for the creation, that the Creator may know Itself through each of its portions, each part of the creation. Thus, as you move through your daily round of activities, you interact with other portions of the Creator to inform the Creator, according to your free will, of the various experiences which are open to you as you choose this and that, this and that."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_0206.aspx

Some tips on a 'how to guide'' for the above quote, well... cant resist including this paragraph too BigSmile 
"Secondly, we would encourage bloody-minded, stubborn perseverance. This instrument, earlier this day, was speaking with the one known as Jim. He was speaking of a beloved coach [3] who had gone on to be a coach to many other teams, but who was coach first to the one known as Jim’s baseball team in high school. And this instrument asked the one known as Jim, “What one thing did the coach teach you that was the best of all his advice?” And the one known as Jim replied, “He always said, never give up.”

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 01-26-2021

(01-26-2021, 05:13 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for January 26, 2021
?” And the one known as Jim replied, “He always said, never give up.”

The interesting thing I noticed, is that once you embark on that path of service, after some time, it’s really impossible that it’s not a constant in your life.. Wink in all kinds of funny ways too Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 01-27-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 27, 2021

"We would say to you that if you genuinely, sincerely and honestly seek the truth of your own being and if you are willing to commit ineluctably and simply to living your life in the pursuit of that seeking, you are worthy to be called a priest and an adept."

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0212.aspx

and this :

"That which you are pursuing so relentlessly—that being the one infinite Creator, or alternately, the truth about yourself—lies waiting for you not outside your awareness but rather at the very heart of it. You seek for that which is within your heart of hearts.

In that way, adepthood or priesthood can be seen as the movement into the outer courtyard of the heart and into that inner door to the sanctum sanctorum, your heart of hearts, and the throne of the one infinite Creator."
Heart Heart Heart
Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-27-2021

(01-26-2021, 11:39 AM)flofrog Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 05:13 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for January 26, 2021
?” And the one known as Jim replied, “He always said, never give up.”

The interesting thing I noticed, is that once you embark on that path of service, after some time, it’s really impossible that it’s not a constant in your life.. Wink in all kinds of funny ways too Smile

Haha and sometimes when your not embarking on path of service, service can be embarking on path to you .. that can be especially where its funny Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-27-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 27, 2021

"We would say to you that if you genuinely, sincerely and honestly seek the truth of your own being and if you are willing to commit ineluctably and simply to living your life in the pursuit of that seeking, you are worthy to be called a priest and an adept."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0212.aspx

An for good measure here's a quote from Ra on path of adept..
being "service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-27-2021

That's my favourite description of service to others, contains it's very essence

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sacred Fool - 01-27-2021

Yes, and I would add with a smile that putting up the Daily Q'uotes EVERY day is also a pretty good form of service to all.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-28-2021

(01-27-2021, 09:07 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: Yes, and I would add with a smile that putting up the Daily Q'uotes EVERY day is also a pretty good form of service to all.

Thanks its just passing from bring4th and Q'uo to here but Comments like yours are even a greater service  Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-28-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 28, 2021

"We are those who would inspire each of you to seek, to ask your questions with more and more care and love for the search itself, for your answers, as all answers, shall turn out to be illusion and with each revelation and transformation you shall discover that you have pushed back the frontier of mystery, only to find that same mystery beckoning from the new frontier. There is no information so complete and so satisfying that it constitutes the ultimate answer, for if it can be said, it is not the truth and he who says it has pride, not understanding."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1109.aspx

"There is no information so complete and so satisfying that it constitutes the ultimate answer," perhaps as it is the mystery itself that is the focus..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-28-2021

Right, nothing inspires like the great mystery of Creation.
I love thinking about the mystery of infinity because it always hurts my brain in a good way. It's my form of spiritual masochism.

It's like when Ra says it is necessary for us to consciously realize that we do not understand. That 3rd density is not the density of understanding, and in an incarnation they stress we just begin to comprehend ourselves. Although it seems to be a generalization, it is true in the larger sense.
I do believe there is much understanding to gain in this density and knowledge to be obtained, though I guess it will always be wrapped in some degree of paradox, when viewed in the larger cosmic picture of evolution. That is why I love when Ra says that in their vibration paradoxes have their solution. I guess they are just a wee bit closer to the mystery than us here!

This Quote also makes me think of the advaita jnana yogis who use the 'Neti Neti' (Not this, Not this) practise of analysis through negation. They realized what Ra is saying here. Haha

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-29-2021

(01-28-2021, 12:25 PM)Sabou Wrote: Right, nothing inspires like the great mystery of Creation.
I love thinking about the mystery of infinity because it always hurts my brain in a good way. It's my form of spiritual masochism.

It's like when Ra says it is necessary for us to consciously realize that we do not understand. That 3rd density is not the density of understanding, and in an incarnation they stress we just begin to comprehend ourselves. Although it seems to be a generalization, it is true in the larger sense.
I do believe there is much understanding to gain in this density and knowledge to be obtained, though I guess it will always be wrapped in some degree of paradox, when viewed in the larger cosmic picture of evolution. That is why I love when Ra says that in their vibration paradoxes have their solution. I guess they are just a wee bit closer to the mystery than us here!

This Quote also makes me think of the advaita jnana yogis who use the 'Neti Neti' (Not this, Not this) practise of analysis through negation. They realized what Ra is saying here. Haha

A nice flow to the writing, embedded with much feeling thank you  BigSmile

"This Quote also makes me think of the advaita jnana yogis who use the 'Neti Neti' (Not this, Not this) practise of analysis through negation. They realized what Ra is saying here. Haha"

not this part brings to mind transcript read recently 
https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0402.aspx
"Where there was no desire, there was no longer a use for that catalyst and with his whole heart and mind, the one known as Gautama gently and firmly said “not this” to each thing he encountered in the world."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-29-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 29, 2021

"It helps greatly to have a handle on what your incarnational lessons are because it removes all fear when you come into that awareness, �Oh, I�m being hit by this again.� Then you can think, �Oh, okay, I know that. That�s my theme, that�s my lesson. Let�s see how I shall do with it this time.� Then you begin to ask yourself those questions that we so often encouraged you to ask:

�Where is the love in this moment?�

�Where is the Creator in this moment?�

�How may I serve to my highest and best in this moment?�

�How may I expand faith and let go of fear?�

�How may I love?� "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_0123.aspx

""It helps greatly to have a handle on what your incarnational lessons are because it removes all fear when you come into that awareness," ahh the power that comes from it but then the fun in finding what those are too ..  all those dots suddenly connect 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-29-2021

(01-29-2021, 07:46 AM)Quan Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 12:25 PM)Sabou Wrote: Right, nothing inspires like the great mystery of Creation.

A nice flow to the writing, embedded with much feeling thank you  BigSmile

"This Quote also makes me think of the advaita jnana yogis who use the 'Neti Neti' (Not this, Not this) practise of analysis through negation. They realized what Ra is saying here. Haha"

not this part brings to mind transcript read recently 
https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0402.aspx
"Where there was no desire, there was no longer a use for that catalyst and with his whole heart and mind, the one known as Gautama gently and firmly said “not this” to each thing he encountered in the world."

Thank you and nice link up  Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-29-2021

(01-29-2021, 07:51 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for January 29, 2021

"It helps greatly to have a handle on what your incarnational lessons are because it removes all fear when you come into that awareness, �Oh, I�m being hit by this again.� Then you can think, �Oh, okay, I know that. That�s my theme, that�s my lesson. Let�s see how I shall do with it this time.� Then you begin to ask yourself those questions that we so often encouraged you to ask:

�Where is the love in this moment?�

�Where is the Creator in this moment?�

�How may I serve to my highest and best in this moment?�

�How may I expand faith and let go of fear?�

�How may I love?� "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_0123.aspx

""It helps greatly to have a handle on what your incarnational lessons are because it removes all fear when you come into that awareness," ahh the power that comes from it but then the fun in finding what those are too ..  all those dots suddenly connect 

Removes all fear?  :-/ *doubt intensifies*

"It helps greatly to have a handle on what your incarnational lessons are..." 

But Ra, what if my door handle fell off and rolled under the couch and is now gaurded by freakishly large spiders who have been feeding on food scraps for years? 

... I think it would benefit each of us if everytime we encountered our "theme and lesson" we had our own unique theme song that played in our heads. 

OK ok ok. For real though, there is so much power and potential in recognizing these patterns to make choice, but also detach from the stories we create about ourselves, as we can more and more disidentify who we are from the external circumstance of our lives 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Margan - 01-30-2021

Daily Q'uote for January 30, 2021

"…It is well to ask the self when faced with a challenge, �Where is the love in this moment?�

When that question is asked, there are times that you can see no love in the situation. This creates the opportunity for you to open your heart and allow the Creator�s love to move through you, so that the love in this situation has come through you. It is not a discipline in which you must express what you know as much as it is a discipline in which you allow yourself to become a lighthouse, cleaning the lenses of your lantern so that there is no hate or jealousy that is clinging to you, so that you have become transparent in your personality. For you cannot love the world of your own self. You shall surely run out of love quickly, for the love of the mind and the human heart is finite. Yet the love of the one infinite Creator is, itself, infinite. "

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0328.aspx

Very Good reminder that we cannot ever run out of the love of the Creator - infinite love! Good weekend in the love of the one infinite creator to everyone Smile