Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-06-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 6, 2021

"Generally, in an incarnation entities are looking to balance love with wisdom, wisdom with power, or some variety of two or three of those three aspects of the godhead principle: love, light and power. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0329.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-07-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 7, 2021

"Realization, on the other hand, is that moment out of time, or more accurately, in time/space, when an entity is able to realize and therefore move all of himself through the gateway to intelligent infinity so that he, in the most holistic sense, may be inspirited by or be filled with the truth.

There are those who have moments of such realization and yet those moments pass. And there are those who enter that gateway of intelligent infinity never to return, in the sense that the impact of perfection is so powerful that a choice is made to live the life in this awareness even though, shall we say, the wiring of an entity living at this level of energy will burn out the physical body. It is not the goal of the higher self or the self outside incarnation to achieve realization. That is an object of desire which is chosen by those within incarnation and within that veil [of forgetting] which prevents them from knowing that all is truly one."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0329.aspx

Fascinating quote today..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-08-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 8, 2021

"…Faith…creates an area of control in all situations…How to lay hold upon that natural function? How to encourage it? We have often said that faith, when first chosen as a way of living, is nothing more than a leap into space. Faith creates itself in the mid-air, when the will of the seeker has been surrendered. That first so-called leap of faith is a beginning. It could be nothing more than the conscious decision, the promise to the self, �I will live by faith.� This is a good beginning.

The will is invoked by such an affirmation. Each time the seeker subsequently [finds] itself mired in useless and cyclical worry the affirmation may be repeated, �I will live by faith.� Sooner or later there comes a moment when the repetition has bred a new and positive habit of mind and in that moment the seeker finds that she has skipped the usual habit of worry…That moment of peace is as precious as your rare metals and should be stored carefully in a special part of the memory…"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1995/1995_0910.aspx

"…Faith…creates an area of control in all situations…" the ideal marriage to the law of confusion..

An for a interesting read this session comes to mind "https://www.lawofone.info/s/54#0" , its quite long but well worth the read  BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-09-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 9, 2021

"If you attempt to seek, using the physical shell, you will truly be whistling in the dark. There will be fear, there will be much blockage, and information will not come easily. It is a very compassionate move on your part to allow yourself to free yourself from your perceptions of yourself within the physical shell so that you may go into the darkness of the unknown�intrepid, unafraid, fearless and eager."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0525.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-10-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 10, 2021

"The more you allow naive emotions like enthusiasm, joy and laughter to pervade your experience, the more you encourage the innocent things in yourself, the quicker will be your progress in polarizing to a positive enough state where that which is love may be touched, not just when the fogs of perception lift, but between those times, because you have contacted enough of what this instrument would call intelligent infinity, what we call the one original Thought, that you are able to reproduce the vibration which opens perception to love

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0914.aspx

""The more you allow naive emotions like enthusiasm, joy and laughter to pervade your experience, the more you encourage the innocent things in yourself, the quicker will be your progress in polarizing to a positive enough state " yes so lighten up and laugh at yourself sometimes  Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-10-2021

I like the use of the word 'naive' in this quote ?

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-10-2021

(01-10-2021, 12:28 PM)Sabou Wrote: I like the use of the word 'naive' in this quote ?

The question mark was suppose to be a  Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-11-2021

(01-10-2021, 12:30 PM)Sabou Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 12:28 PM)Sabou Wrote: I like the use of the word 'naive' in this quote ?

The question mark was suppose to be a  Smile

On the use word of naive, that was a thought we both shared.. haha on the ? and smiley face mix-up perhaps there was a reason to that *insert some mysterious thinking music*  Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-11-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 11, 2021

"We assure you that, in the process of forming the intention, at each moment that you form such an intention to seek and to serve the one infinite Creator, to heighten your devotion to the one infinite Creator, or to increase your passion for developing your will in order to maximize your service to the Creator, you have done work that, in a magical sense, is highly polarizing regardless of the actual outcome of your intention."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0212.aspx

"is highly polarizing regardless of the actual outcome of your intention". *now underline and highlight in fluorescent green(or which other colour you choose) * or if need more also make it bold and add some/many exclamation points  BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-11-2021

The seeking in all these ways of the one infinite creator, serves to thin the illusion.
Naturally, this shifts one's perception of the quality of an outcome from concrete and tangible, to one of truth and unity of all things, and we become the flute of Krishna.
Karma Yoga

So positive polarization is synonymous with thinning the veil?

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sacred Fool - 01-11-2021

(01-11-2021, 02:30 PM)Sabou Wrote: So positive polarization is synonymous with thinning the veil?

Ra has a passage where the chakras are compared to strings which the Creatrix may pluck, but the background to that is that one does the work of freeing the chakras from distortion to allow beautiful music to emanate from the devotee.  Rather than putting it in terms of thinning the veil, I would frame it as the process of knowing and accepting self so deeply that one becomes so undistorted as to clearly reflect one's inherent Divinity.  Put another way, samskaras are redirected so that they all guide one's lower energies to the heart.

This rambling is all to say, thinning the veil is not taught as a goal in itself, it may be a gradual effect of intense seeking.

Would you say, that instead of 'may be a gradual effect' that it would be an inevitable change that occurs as distortion is lessened? If distortions are synonymous with illusion, on some level?

From what I've experienced, through the heart is the first instance of experiencing anything beyond the veil.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sacred Fool - 01-11-2021

(01-11-2021, 04:36 PM)Sabou Wrote: Would you say, that instead of 'may be a gradual effect' that it would be an inevitable change that occurs as distortion is lessened? If distortions are synonymous with illusion, on some level?

From what I've experienced, through the heart is the first instance of experiencing anything beyond the veil.

Well, how would we define "the veil?"  Ra avers that on planets experiencing 3D before the veil, there was no personal unconscious to speak of.  To the extent that you cared to look at something within, you saw it.  After the veil, the conscious mind can see what occurs on the surface, but deeper underlying patterns of consciousness are far more difficult to observe.

To "penetrate the veil," a phrase I find sexually charged, by the way, then really means to become a good listener, a quiet observer of subtly.  Oftentimes people are led to begin learning the art of subtle listening or observing due to trauma of some sort, or due to some other nagging thing (possibly positive) which is trying to get their attention, so the process may well begin in lower energy centers which need to be attended to.

However, if you're speaking (as you well may be) about feeling a general sense of self-consciousness which is not laden with blockages of the lower centers, but is buoyant, uplifted, joyous and radiant, then yes, you'll most likely find that first in the heart chakra because the ones below that don't have that channel on their TV sets, if you will.  They know joy and peace and all that, but not in the sense of feeling transformed.  It's more of a pleasant interlude.

One thing to add.  The "practice," if there is one, isn't just about traveling hippity-hop up the chakra ladder until you claim a prize at the top.  It also involves sharing the support of each for the others.  In the lower areas particularly, one's consciousness can easily feel completely trapped within the tiny confines of one emergency or another, such that help from anywhere feels wholly out of reach.  As the energy centers become more able to exchange energy (support one another), this kind of internal isolation becomes less problematic.  And that's a good thing!

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. You touched on something I've been contemplating/struggling with lately

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-12-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 12, 2021

"…We speak of mindfulness itself, a mindfulness of your choice, a mindfulness of your faith that there is indeed within you the passion that created the universe and all that is in it. In meditation roads are built that create a pathway to an immediate experience of this love. This is work done in discipline. When the energy of living within you is good, and the desire to learn is strong, there is only joy in this work. It can also be the most difficult work you can imagine. A great deal depends upon the preparation of your self to be a person of joy and lover of life. Be mindful of who you are. You are love, you are a co-creator with the original Thought of your own experience and your own creation. There is not one creation, there are as many creations as there are perceptors of creation. Each personal truth is absolute."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1990/1990_0225.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-12-2021

"A great deal depends upon the preparation of your self to be a person of joy and lover of life."

I've always struggled with this one, although I've always had high respect for life, to feel joy was another thing.

though, once I learned who I am...

"Be mindful of who you are."

A Co-creator. A microcosm of the universe. That gave a whole new responsibility, and an avenue to channel/shift my perspective of my own issues.

"Each personal truth is absolute"

This one, I am still having difficulty with. I don't agree that each personal truth is 'absolute'. I think there is an objective truth that we can be in or out of accordance with (universal laws) though our perception can hinder its recognition, but not absolutely... Hmmm ?

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sacred Fool - 01-12-2021

(01-12-2021, 11:48 AM)Sabou Wrote: "A great deal depends upon the preparation of your self to be a person of joy and lover of life."

I've always struggled with this one, although I've always had high respect for life, to feel joy was another thing.

Me too.  There are so damned many ways to explore misery, and if you choose even just a few of them, that can be enough to keep you busy for eons.  Meanwhile the joy just sits there awaiting my awareness.

(01-12-2021, 11:48 AM)Sabou Wrote: "Each personal truth is absolute"

This one, I am still having difficulty with. I don't agree that each personal truth is 'absolute'. I think there is an objective truth that we can be in or out of accordance with (universal laws) though our perception can hinder its recognition, but not absolutely... Hmmm ?

Think of cave filled with crystalline stalagmites and stalactites and various semi-precious and precious gems emanating from the ceiling, walls and floor.  Is not each protrusion an absolute truth in itself...as is the whole shebang?

I think your sticking on the point that what today is a "personal truth" can be highly fickle, whereas I would guess the intent of the quote was to refer the crystalized personal truth, born of the heat and pressure and violence of 3D experience.  That is: the personal truth which is distilled post mortem.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-12-2021

(01-12-2021, 04:09 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: I think your sticking on the point that what today is a "personal truth" can be highly fickle, whereas I would guess the intent of the quote was to refer the crystalized personal truth, born of the heat and pressure and violence of 3D experience.  That is: the personal truth which is distilled post mortem.

Yes, I suppose I was referring to the more fickle and subjective personal truths... But that sometimes lead to rigid doctrines that lead someone to live a life opposed to rights and sovereignty of themselves and others.

But, I think you are correct on the intent of the quote. 

The crystallized truth that is reaped from the 'athanor of experience' that is able to be integrated and harmonized with universal law because they become closer in resonance. 

Yes, and there's also a note of personal sovereignty in that quote which I expect is something simply not apparent to 3D eyes, but upon higher planes of consciousness has much more solidity than we can easily imagine.  As the personal consciousness merges more and more with the impersonal (that is, the Infinite), this hybrid self becomes more an emanation of both.  At that level the creative possibilities are stupendous.  And they say that All is happening simultaneously in an infinite now, so, to some extent, getting a sense of this may be possible in 3D--perhaps by associating with beings (incarnate or not) who are already working at that level.

But we'd better eat all our green beans and broccoli before trying to get a position on that particular team.

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 01-12-2021

I think this is so true about the broccoli and the green beans.

I wonder if this is not why when looking at a small newborn or just a few months old baby, we feel sometimes this awe and perhaps it is because it comes pure and intact with its crystallized sovereignty of last post mortem. ( plus the apparent studies we do in between incarnations.. )

Yes, at the point of re-entry to Earth we're seeing the radiant seed-crystal emanation projected forth from the jewel-in-the-making which is consciousness of an high order.

It's funny how poorly we sometimes treat such things once they arrive here, isn't it?

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-13-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 13, 2021

"We lift to you a beacon and that beacon is yourself. We ask you to see yourself for the first time, clearly and lucidly. Light courses through you…not from you. There is no effort to being who you are. There is only the removal of blockage from the passage of light.

And you do not have to move the furniture of your life out of the way of this light. You have only to check and be sure that it has not gotten rumpled and thusly has obscured the passage of this light. Make sure that chimney which goes through your heart and out into the waiting world can open very safely, very clearly, and very cleanly."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0825.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 01-13-2021

(01-13-2021, 03:45 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for January 13, 2021

"We lift to you a beacon and that beacon is yourself. We ask you to see yourself for the first time, clearly and lucidly. Light courses through you…not from you. There is no effort to being who you are. There is only the removal of blockage from the passage of light.

And you do not have to move the furniture of your life out of the way of this light. You have only to check and be sure that it has not gotten rumpled and thusly has obscured the passage of this light. Make sure that chimney which goes through your heart and out into the waiting world can open very safely, very clearly, and very cleanly."

Oh, this whole transcript is so nurturing!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-13-2021

Yes, it is a lovely quote.

Reminds me of the part of the dialogue when it says something like 'positive things do not necessarily come to those who are positively oriented, but through them'

Kind of shifts the perspective, that we are the conduits of that endless light within and that cannot be lost, while anything obscuring our recognition of it, can be.

... Excuse me while I go back to scrubbin' my chimney soot

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-14-2021

(01-13-2021, 09:30 AM)RitaJC Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 03:45 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for January 13, 2021

Oh, this whole transcript is so nurturing!

Yes and the next quote is a nice meditation one  Angel

"... Excuse me while I go back to scrubbin' my chimney soot"
Sabou is that a clever metaphor or are you actually scrubbing a chimney   Tongue  

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-14-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 14, 2021

"As you sit in meditation, visualize with us your energy body, with its rainbow of colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The indigo and violet rays are at the brow and the crown of the head, the very tip of your physicality. Allow the light and the love of the one infinite Creator to flow through the bottoms of your feet, the base of your spine, and up your spine. Feel that energy kissing and moving through each chakra. Feel it pouring out the top of your head in a fountain of colored light. That is, light which is colored by your working with each of the chakra energies to bring them into your own unique balance. You can see that there is a circular spray, shall we say, of radiated light that moves from the top of your head in all directions."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_1027.aspx

Now before reading this quote, gather into lotus/burmese, lying down or whatever comfortable position and then begin  Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sabou - 01-14-2021

(01-14-2021, 04:36 AM)Quan Wrote: Sabou is that a clever metaphor or are you actually scrubbing a chimney   Tongue  

Just my lame humor  Blush

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-15-2021

(01-14-2021, 05:06 PM)Sabou Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 04:36 AM)Quan Wrote: Sabou is that a clever metaphor or are you actually scrubbing a chimney   Tongue  

Just my lame humor  Blush

Haha well humour(which you would expect to also include the sub category of lame humour) can be said to be a key trait of a spiritual seeker, especially in its linkage to the archetype of the fool mentioned by Ra Tongue 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-15-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 15, 2021

"…The basic work of the magician is to create changes in his consciousness by an act of will. He does this very specifically in order to serve. There is nothing physical connected with the white ritual magical tradition. All the work that is done is work in consciousness. The work consists of invocation. One invokes one�s own magical personality and then one invokes characteristics of the Creator or the Creator Itself."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0119.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 01-16-2021

The Daily Q'uote for January 16, 2021

"You come to know yourself beyond the details of your preferences and into the way it feels, smells and tastes to be you. We are attempting to push you beyond your senses, but use the senses that you understand in order to indicate that each of you is a bloom within eternity that is exquisitely unique, not simply in this little life but in the larger sense of a soul stream of infinite experience and variety. How it is that, as the soul stream builds itself through density after density and experience after experience, it somehow stays true to itself, we have no way of knowing. We only observe that it is so."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_1128.aspx

A few paragraphs later.. a perfect link to the lame humour discussion yesterday and ties in nicely with this quote

"What do you lose as you gain in that feeling of your own essence? In a way, it may be said that you lose a great deal, for as you become more comfortable with that deepest self that you are beyond distortion, distortions begin to fall away. Do you value yourself because you are good at telling jokes? Perhaps that quirk of personality falls away and the jokes at which you laugh are not those any longer which cause those about you to join in laughter."
 Haha so true but perhaps some jokes still cause some laughter or is that the joke in itself to believe that  BigSmile