Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 07-05-2020

(07-05-2020, 09:03 AM)Quan Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 10:29 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 08:18 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for July 4, 2020

"You have set yourself within a situation where you are at once universal and unique. You are living a life and at the same time you are living forever, never stationary and yet unified. This is the key to grasping the nature of the spiritual journey. It is truly a journey because the Creator is never still. The Creator�s nature is extremely strong in freedom. This freedom of will creates a state of cyclical discovery, the desire to know more, the desire to seek. It is your nature because it is the Creator�s nature."

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2001/2001_0902.aspx

This seems apropos. I actually made a creation of my own, which I love dearly. They are of the species in my avatar.
Being a creator is a great responsibility, but I have known no greater love than what I feel for my creation and what they feel for me.
I call them the Aumaroo.
Aumaroo that is a cute name, word Aum self explanatory an Roo being in Australia have to ask is that from Kangaroo  BigSmile

I think it comes from Auma sound like Amor for love, and Roo sounding like Ru, short for Rufus, who is that character from the movie The Adventures of Rufus The Fantastic Pet.
It's weird because I think the movie may be in a bubble reality because no furries have drawn any art of him at all on the 2 main furry websites. Usually furries pounce on the
chance to draw new characters first day, and it's been out over a month.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-06-2020

(07-05-2020, 11:14 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 09:03 AM)Quan Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 10:29 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 08:18 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for July 4, 2020

"You have set yourself within a situation where you are at once universal and unique. You are living a life and at the same time you are living forever, never stationary and yet unified. This is the key to grasping the nature of the spiritual journey. It is truly a journey because the Creator is never still. The Creator�s nature is extremely strong in freedom. This freedom of will creates a state of cyclical discovery, the desire to know more, the desire to seek. It is your nature because it is the Creator�s nature."

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2001/2001_0902.aspx

This seems apropos. I actually made a creation of my own, which I love dearly. They are of the species in my avatar.
Being a creator is a great responsibility, but I have known no greater love than what I feel for my creation and what they feel for me.
I call them the Aumaroo.
Aumaroo that is a cute name, word Aum self explanatory an Roo being in Australia have to ask is that from Kangaroo  BigSmile

I think it comes from Auma sound like Amor for love, and Roo sounding like Ru, short for Rufus, who is that character from the movie The Adventures of Rufus The Fantastic Pet.
It's weird because I think the movie may be in a bubble reality because no furries have drawn any art of him at all on the 2 main furry websites. Usually furries pounce on the
chance to draw new characters first day, and it's been out over a month.

Oh ok fascinating, an moreso a community on furries(a new term for me) by doing a quick internet search I noticed. There's big following then, ive only been privy to your discussions on bring4th not elsewhere.  That is strange then hasn't appeared on such websites too.  The movie i recall you had mentioned that before thanks for bringing it up again been meaning to check it out.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-06-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 6, 2020

"�It is often the case when planning incarnational lessons that a soul chooses to challenge the self by making it more difficult to reach that which is desired. It increases the factor of suffering within the lifetime while at the same time giving to the seeker the maximum opportunity to exercise the faculty of faith"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0513.aspx

If that bitterness appears when facing that suffering, this quote is a handy reminder to be thankful.. although sometimes that appreciation maybe a lil sarcastic at first then later true appreciation can occur  BigSmile  Just being aware of planning incarnational lessons in this illusion has much power.  Easier said than done tho of course, watching a movie its very easy to see the good in the suffering an the results but different when your experiencing it first hand!

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-07-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 7, 2020

"[As individualized portions of the one Creator], you enter into this entire process in order that you might pick a portion of that which is yourself and, by working upon it intensively, cause it to become as vivid as possible that it might become an adornment, an honestation for the one Creator. Thus, you refine as one who takes the raw ore from the mountainside and removes from it by this process of particularization that which is gold so that the product of this process, then, is bright, brilliant and shining and is purified in its nature in a manner which would not have been possible were not you to have chosen to expend your consciousness and your effort upon it."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1231.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-08-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 8, 2020

"It is not easy to life a life in faith. Indeed, the more intense one�s faith becomes, the more central and important, the more it is tested in the fire of experience, for faith is not rigid, it is flexible, adaptable, accepting. It allows people their own paths. It allows people not to find a way to eternity. It allows people to be where they are without regrets for them, because of the sure knowledge that one day they will awaken to their true self�"

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1990/1990_0805.aspx

An to add some more flavour, a few more extra ingredients:
"..the greatest blockage to this way of thinking, being and manifesting, of the lack of self-forgiveness, the low opinion of oneself, a tendency to characterize the self as unworthy.
[font=X, Arial, Calibri,]How long shall we accept the appearances of an illusion? Work as you will with those things which keep you from your awareness of who you are. Do not be discouraged if the rest of your life is taken up in the first step, self-forgiveness and forgiveness of others. You have all the time in the world to become your own I AM. Courage, my children."[/font]

[font=X, Arial, Calibri,]A sweet added touch at the end.. "courage, my children", some affection from Q'uo   Blush [/font]

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-09-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 9, 2020

"The one known as John the Baptist said, �Make straight in the desert a highway for God with us.� Make straight in your hearts the pathway for I AM.

How does one make this pathway straight? Largely by coming to terms with your three so-called lower,� fundamental, energies, through which all living light must pass to flow into the heart to give it the power and the strength and the stability it needs�How can you do this if the heart is open, but the energy moving into it must move through far too small an opening because you have not come to terms with yourself, you have not accepted yourself, you have not accepted your relationships; you have not accepted the primacy of love, unconditional love, over any personal preference whatsoever; you have not done the work of forgiveness, perhaps, or self-forgiveness, acceptance, or more likely, self-acceptance?"

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1990/1990_1230.aspx

"you have not accepted the primacy of love, unconditional love, over any personal preference whatsoever", yes yes can be tempting to get caught up in the doings of the moment and think not now okay  Tongue   but really start listening to that heart of yours its just waiting to be heard.. it adds  a gloss or shine to life, that inner confidence. 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-10-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 10, 2020

"Meditation is not the only technique or method whereby one may encourage one�s own spiritual evolution. Certainly, the attempts to offer service to others always creates a more spacious environment for the spiritual self to grow in. Certainly, reading and listening to inspired and inspirational material is helpful. More helpful, however, than any of these practices is the persistent focus upon the mental and emotional awareness of the nature of the self within incarnation upon planet Earth. For as we said, each of you is as the radio: receiving and transmitting vibratory energy as good feelings, as good words, as good deeds. All of these are equal in the world of metaphysics, for thoughts are metaphysical things and have shape and substance and reality in the world of spirit. That is why the intentions, the desires, and the prayers of the seeker are so important."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0207.aspx

"More helpful, however, than any of these practices is the persistent focus upon the mental and emotional awareness of the nature of the self within incarnation upon planet Earth" to explain this further the next paragraph delves into this.. 
 "When a seeker becomes aware that it is a creature of will, discipline and faith then that person can simply allow those instreaming vibrations of love and of light to move through the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual channels of the body and out into the world that so desperately needs those vibrations of undistorted love and light."
Given this is a highly worded quote for today for those still with me here is the simple version  Tongue
"[font=X, Arial, Calibri,]The greatest single practice for bringing seekers into more and more direct awareness of their role here within the planetary rise in vibration is simply to be."[/font]

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-11-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 11, 2020

"In each entity�s life pattern there is the inevitable assumption that dramatic services are more important than non-dramatic services, that those who are healers or teachers are somehow more advanced than those whose service is to tend machines or to aid other entities in menial and mundane tasks. The truth is that what is most of service is the attitude of the heart. Each entity must work within its own self to create the holy of holies within, to become aware of that occasion within the self and to move gradually, a little at a time, the heart and the seat of the mundane self into the holy of holies that is being prepared within so that the life experience is mundane experience seen from a standpoint which is stably spiritual in its structures of perception."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1992/1992_0920.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-12-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 12, 2020

"The virtue of service, the joy of giving, the desire to make those you contact feel better—these are the choices made easily, lovingly and freely by those moving to open the center of heart energy."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1992/1992_0830.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-13-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 13, 2020

"That energy which created all that there is may be seen to be the center of all that there is. This field of love is of a nature which is reproduced and is the stuff of all levels of vibration which stem therefrom."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1994/1994_0102.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 07-13-2020

Is Love the same as Infinite Intelligence?

I see Love as that which shapes the Light into structure and form.

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 07-13-2020

When I really meditate in this, Gem,in the range of my abilities BigSmile I see little difference.... Heart

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-14-2020

(07-13-2020, 03:32 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Is Love the same as Infinite Intelligence?

I see Love as that which shapes the Light into structure and form.

Wooh that question is opening up a big can of worms  Tongue 
There could be innumerable threads opened up to discuss that, at end of the day though whatever floats your boat will suffice.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-14-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 14, 2020

"�To unite the spirit, the mind, and the body to promote that unity which appears as health, that health may be greatly aided by the frequent remembrance of the ground of being during meditation, even if it is only for a second. The various pieces of self are knitted up in that opening to the presence within that loved you before you ever hoped to love it. How precious each of you is.

It is as though within the meditation, regardless of how scattered it seems, there is a pure and distilled waterfall of light which irrigates and illumines cell by cell the body, mind and spirit. It is like being rinsed and polished to relax into that presence which is holy. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1994/1994_0116.aspx

"�To unite the spirit, the mind, and the body to promote that unity which appears as health,"

"Ra indicates that grasping this truth opens the potential to un-distort that which has been distorted-otherwise known as the process of healing:"

Quoting a quote within a quote.. from Jims Blog quoting from the Ra concept guide   Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-15-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 15, 2020

"Unlike your surface emotions, the Creator�s love is not limited. It is infinite and it is already flowing through you. Consequently, you have only to hold the frequency of love. Hold your heart open, let your mind and your emotions be at peace, and feel the love flow through you and out into the world. As you feel the love flowing through you, bless it. Set your intention to serve and you shall serve beyond your wildest dreams.

We speak here of the inner purpose of living, not the outer work, but the inner work. It is the most valuable. It makes the most difference. And it never shows. In fact, the only way it shows is that when you are loving, love flows back to you from the most unexpected sources, ten-fold, a hundred-fold, and a thousand-fold. Love is reflected in love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113. aspx

"you have only to hold the frequency of love."  from internet thought that this may help too..
Meditation enables us to move from higher frequency brain waves to lower frequency and calm the mind.
Which this can link to this part of the quote above "Hold your heart open, let your mind and your emotions be at peace, and feel the love flow through you and out into the world."     
Discussion on balancing exercise by RA touches on this..
"The exercise of first experiencing feelings and then consciously discovering their antitheses within the being has as its objective not the smooth flow of feelings both positive and negative while remaining unswayed but rather the objective of becoming unswayed. This is a simpler result and takes much practice, shall we say."
"This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love."

One thing to add it truly is fascinating to experiment with altering those brains waves consciously.

RE: Daily Q'uote - BlueLoveLotus - 07-15-2020

Thank you Quan! I hold you all in my intentions everyday. Please send me love support today - Love's in need of Love today!!! May we all be blessed with the fulfillment of our highest heavenly happiness!!! It's a beautiful day!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-16-2020

(07-15-2020, 12:00 PM)BlueLoveLotus Wrote: Thank you Quan! I hold you all in my intentions everyday. Please send me love support today - Love's in need of Love today!!! May we all be blessed with the fulfillment of our highest heavenly happiness!!! It's a beautiful day!

Haha wow in sync, was meditating earlier and for some reason was overwhelmed with gratitude to send to you an those that read this post, an bring4th community.. well also beyond as well of course  Angel   May love an light shine on you, maybe like a torrential rain  Tongue
Very grateful to even be able to post now, an to just have 1 person read is a gift.    Okay okay post might be getting a bit cringe worthy, better press the full stop button now.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-16-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 16, 2020

"…In the spiritual life there is often a season of fullness and harvest that is followed in its course by other seasons�We would…encourage you to celebrate the many seasons of your spiritual life just as you celebrate your birthdays."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_1013.aspx

"encourage you to celebrate the many seasons of your spiritual life" yes as if you celebrate those most challenging times, then when that next transformation comes it can be celebrated even more.  Just know that when it seems most difficult that means you are on verge of a new level of awareness  Angel 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-17-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 17, 2020

"Full and loving action in the face of circumstance is your path of service."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1992/1992_0920.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-18-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 18, 2020

"…The spiritual path of evolution becomes like the planet that you rest upon—creatures of night as well as day—and after the heart is first opened on a reliable basis there yet remains the traversing of the twilight and evening and midnight of the spiritual journey. As you advance in your choices, they become less than obvious. The deepest, most profound darkness lies upon the advancement of the spiritual path. Within this darkness there is one light: the reflecting light as of your moon to this planet of yours. This spiritual reflective essence may be called your higher self… It may be called the Christ within or simply guidance. Whatever it is called, it does not cast a clear and bright light, but casts an often deceiving, very subtle moonlight of the spirit. And in this light, with only your guidance to have faith in, you make the more subtle, more difficult, and very important choices having to do with the energies of communication and inner work. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1992/1992_0830.aspx

Ahh the Experience of the Spirit archetype, or Moon card for the Tarot, 
"Whatever it is called, it does not cast a clear and bright light, but casts an often deceiving, very subtle moonlight of the spirit", an this sometimes confusing times does it not also work to encourage more spiritual seeking to illuminate those dimly lit messages  more clearly? For if its to clear then the ride can to get comfortable  BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Druid - 07-18-2020

[

Try Kryon.com
Free audio

Good quote='Great Central Sun' pid='204189' dateline='1457641008']
(03-10-2016, 03:43 PM)jeremy6d Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 03:07 PM)Nicholas Wrote: When Carla moved on to larger life last year I felt a pang of guilt in how I treat my physical body.

This is something Gary and I have discussed, and I want to just straight up ask: how many here have noticed significant changes in their life since Carla's passing?  It's weird but I think it was at least a wake up call for some of us, and maybe we're getting a new kind of assistance from time/space at best?  In any case, it just endears Carla to me that much more--that she could have such a profound effect upon me.

Things still suck with me since Carla's passing. No new news.
[/quote]

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-19-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 19, 2020

"�The more saturated the awareness of love is the more fullness of health there is."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-20-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 20, 2020

"�We would note that the habit of meditation on a daily basis creates a very strong background for the seeker who wishes to be more and more in touch with himself and all of his aspects, including his guidance, which is a part of himself. There are many ways to meditate, and we have no opinion as to the best way. For each entity is unique. And for each entity, the best way will be an intimate and deeply personal way.

However you choose to enter the silence, setting your intention shall be your password to that tabernacle that lies within. Your environment may be inside or outside, in the cloister or the forest. We suggest that you seek the silence where you are most comfortable and where you are able to go on a daily basis."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-21-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 21, 2020

"Sometime the true need is for the self to rail and complain bitterly to the infinite Creator, to say, �This does not seem to be a lesson in love at all. This hurts, this is painful, and I don�t like it.� Complaining is allowed, my children, complaining is encouraged. Too much is made of the wonderfulness of the infinite Creator and not enough said about the intimate love of this love itself that engages you in conversation and responds caringly and intricately to the way you speak your experience and tell your story to [it]."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1994/1994_0116.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-22-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 22, 2020

"�The odds are good that quite often within the stretch of years of a seeker�s conscious spiritual walk the self will be, again and again, rather frequently out of balance, or shall we rather say, perceiving the self as out of balance, and there is the wishing and hoping for more balance, for more skill in expressing the life in love and in service.

Perhaps our greatest message to you in this regard is: keep walking."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1993/1993_1212.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-23-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 23, 2020

"Simply to say, �All things are love and love casts out fear,� is in almost all cases inadequate."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1994/1994_0529.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-24-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 24, 2020

"How then should an entity which has found a personal truth, a personal path from the mundane to eternity, express itself in regard to other people? �One may give�presence, simply practicing the presence of the Creator within the self, and allowing the practice of that presence to shine forth so that those of any kind may sense that peace which is not the world�s, that joy which the world only knows as happiness, the palest shadow of joy, of love, indescribable, but quite clearly observable among those who would gaze at the face of one who truly loves. This is your greatest witness, it is your greatest help to your beloved people and to your planet as a whole, for the planet itself responds to self-acceptance, self-forgiveness, and unconditional love. These are metaphysical vibrations as strong in mending the Earth as the pressure of tectonic plates is strong in mending the adjustment of the Earth in catastrophic style."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1990/1990_1230.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-25-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 25, 2020

"There is a reason to know and claim that all is well. It is a simple reason. The Creator is love. You are part of the Creator. And you are part of that love. Every humble task that you accomplish is also a spiritually vivid and living task. There is nothing so humble that it does not sing of the beauty of the Creator. The ways of spirit are not the ways of humans. There is no measure for service. All services are equal. If you clean the bathroom with love in your heart, it is as much a service as if you heal or channel or teach with love in your heart and indeed if one who teaches or heals does not have love in her heart, you who clean the bathroom are serving more efficiently, more efficaciously and to a higher degree of beauty."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

"If you clean the bathroom with love in your heart, it is as much a service as if you heal or channel or teach with love in your heart and indeed if one who teaches or heals does not have love in her heart, you who clean the bathroom are serving more efficiently, more efficaciously and to a higher degree of beauty."
One passage that always have remembered, a quote that mentions cleaning a bathroom  Tongue   no well more than that of course! In that it matters not what you do but how you be in each moment that matters.. 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-26-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 26, 2020

"�The heart chakra does not open and then stay open. The energy body as a whole has a basic vibration, which does not change very much at all. But within that range of vibration, there is constant change, just as there is change in your oceans because of the pull of the Moon. You have inner tides�both daily and at periods longer than a day. Some are cyclical on a regular basis and some are unique to certain phases in your development as a spirit, when you go through dark nights of the soul and the energies in the vibrations changes a bit as you move through challenging times."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-27-2020

The Daily Q'uote for July 27, 2020

"The timing, shall we say, of cycles of spiritual living or advancement are as they are because of quite sensitive factors involving the energies of the group of entities moving through third density�As the group populations� biases collectively are altered through what you know as time the timing of the cycles also evolves.

The setting of these cycles is ever liquid and is regulated quite, quite precisely according to every single entity and thought of each entity. This energetic whole has a nascent life which expresses its times of blooming and learning in such and such a way while stars wheel above in the heavens according to your physical sight, the constellations of thought and intention infinitesimally added until a towering largeness and fullness of information has been assimilated. This living entity expresses as a field and this entity�s expressions create the exact timing of the cycles of learning."