Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-19-2017

The Daily Q'uote for October 19, 2017

"The benefits of cumulative meditational time are far more than the simple addition of day-to-day, week-to-week, and year-to-year might suggest. The meditation held daily is a commitment to the sacramental nature of the temple of the body, mind and spirit that is the self."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1987/1987_0110.aspx

Ive heard of body being a temple, but the self being a temple to mind, body and spirit. Thats a new one, new perspective, I like.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-20-2017

The Daily Q'uote for October 20, 2017

"It is not known to an entity within the illusion when each moment for realization or transformation shall occur. However, one who meditates on a daily basis with intent to open to whatever transformation there may be in the silence is expecting and seeking on a daily basis the opening of the doors within the consciousness which are to some extent openable in a random manner, so that a great view which might be seen past one particular door might be missed entirely were meditation not to occur upon the appropriate day. He who watches shall not be surprised. He who does not watch shall perhaps not know the surprise that has been missed."

Its amazing what can be noticed when being in the moment but being so subtle usually it will not be known if mind is busy. There really is a present to be in the present, corny joke i know but true Tongue Often the synchronicities that occur or events that defy probabilty are beyond belief sometimes I just cannot believe it, thus really help to increase polarity and love within, gratitude and joy.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-21-2017

The Daily Q'uote for October 21, 2017

"The very sunlight, the white-capped sea, and the waving long-leafed branches of summer burst with the vitality of realization, for they dwell as do all things within the consciousness of love and are part of the one original Thought. Thus, one who is in a contemplative state, watching not the shiny face of illusion, but the face of the Creator within each illusion, may see that one original Thought in color after color, distortion after distortion. Some distortions may seem horrible and some wonderful, yet all are the Creator and realization lies within each moment�s burden of love which is infinite to the discerning spirit."

Getting lost in contemplating the face of illusion rather than face of creator can be a fine art, illusion can be quite tricky you forgot your even contemplating it then "bang" you wake up in rememberance, oh thats right this.. what im thinking doesnt really matter BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-22-2017

The Daily Q'uote for October 22, 2017

"We may talk about the terrible distortions of love, we may drag the name of love through the dirt of every battle and war that has ever been fought, we may deprive love of every satisfaction it has ever been given by poet or musician, yet there is not one honest spirit that can deny the palpable effect of love within the life experience."

It seems this transcript is the headline focus this week, I highly recommend reading it

RE: Daily Q'uote - YinYang - 10-23-2017

Rumi - Union with the Beloved

I died to the mineral state and became a plant,
I died to the vegetable state and reached animality,
I died to the animal state and became a man,
Then what should I fear? I have never become less from dying.
At the next charge forward I will die to human nature,
So that I may lift up my head and wings and soar among the angels,
And I must also jump from the river of the state of the angel,
Everything perishes except His Face,
Once again I will become sacrificed from the state of the angel,
I will become that which cannot come into the imagination,
Then I will become non-existent; non-existence says to me in tones like an organ,
Truly, to Him is our return.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 05:17 AM)YinYang Wrote: Rumi - Union with the Beloved

I died to the mineral state and became a plant,
I died to the vegetable state and reached animality,
I died to the animal state and became a man,
Then what should I fear? I have never become less from dying.
At the next charge forward I will die to human nature,
So that I may lift up my head and wings and soar among the angels,
And I must also jump from the river of the state of the angel,
Everything perishes except His Face,
Once again I will become sacrificed from the state of the angel,
I will become that which cannot come into the imagination,
Then I will become non-existent; non-existence says to me in tones like an organ,
Truly, to Him is our return.
Nice quote, Rumi followed a truly devotional path.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-23-2017

The Daily Q'uote for October 23, 2017

"There is always something in the present moment to spark the heart and engage the passion of a seeker, for there is always a chance for adoration, forgiveness or some expression of the love of the one infinite Creator. This is one thing which we wish to say, for when many things are in doubt about one�s perceptions, it is well to move to the only perception which has a central part in the evolution of spirit."

Synchronicity...following on from Rumi, here is another quote to add on devotion Angel

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-24-2017

The Daily Q'uote for October 24, 2017

"Where is there room for fear in a life lived in faith? And if there is no fear, then there is freedom. You see and deplore fear in others. Take it not upon yourselves. Limit not yourselves, but in true humility take upon yourself the yoke of one who serves, and serve in the name of the infinite Creator—no finite creator shall you serve, my children, for why would you? You seek infinity, power, truth and eternal peace, the peace of unity, and all those things are yours only as you manifest them, only as you believe them, thus manifesting to yourself, only as you open your eyes in faith and thus shine not your light, but your greater Self�s light to others. Why should you accept human limitation and lack? You are channels for the infinite Creator and infinite things are your birthright and ours."

The quotes from this famous transcript continue, when will it end who knows Tongue 
This is a type of quote I would term motivational.. that you should read in front of a large audience in ancient times like an orator, then end it by saying at the top of your voice with arms raised in the sky ""so go forth my friends bask in glory of the divine! "  BigSmile A cheer then comes over the crowd and applause, you take a bow and depart the podium.  Hmm nah   I think i would prefer to be meditating in solitude myself , the birds and animals the audience instead!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-25-2017

The Daily Q'uote for October 25, 2017

"You see, where you put your energy, where you put your mind, is vitally central to your experience. If you begin with an act of faith and say, �I think life is this way and I�m going to live as if it were this way,� then you cast yourself into the midair of faith having no proof of anything but the simple feeling, the knowing, that all truly is well and that the universe does make sense. It is not meaningless, and you are not alone. You are loved, you are needed, you are full of purpose, and you simply need to let go of any preconceived notions as to how that works and simply engage in life to the best of your ability, as a conscious seeker that understands the power of choice, the power of desire, the power of intention. The universe will begin to perceive you as joining the dance."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

Simple way of describing faith " then you cast yourself into the midair of faith having no proof of anything but the simple feeling, the knowing, that all truly is well and that the universe does make sense", not searching for any ground breaking earth shattering experiences, just keep coming back to that simple feeling/knowing that is the current in the river your travelling, or something like that BigSmile Often however absurd life can seem to be that knowing or feeling is always there underneath awaiting you.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-26-2017

The Daily Q'uote for October 26, 2017

"Most within your culture are aware that heat is a vibration, light is a vibration. Most entities are not aware that all things are vibrations, and certainly it is not a common thought within your Earth plane that qualities, consciousness, essences and energies are vibrations. Indeed, if one could choose one term to describe the manifested world it would be vibration. The first vibration is that infinite Love of the one Creator, and each of you is a system of distortions of that vibration. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1998/1998_0215.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-27-2017

The Daily Q'uote for October 27, 2017

"Very simply put, the goal of the seeker is to become more and more congruent with the undistorted vibration of Love, infinite, universal Love. The Love that creates. The Love that destroys. The Love that is the �I� of you. This Love is not a manifested vibration. The first manifestation of vibration within the outer world which you now experience is light�the photon. And it is from this building block of light that all collections of vibrations and systems of rotation spring , [as well as] all your elements that you have learned go into the making of the various things that you can touch and see. All of these things are systems of vibration."

This quote follows on from yesterdays.
"This Love is not a manifested vibration." very interesting this sentence I feel its something i need to meditate/contemplate not really sure on its meaning?  But am really drawn to the concept. Huh

RE: Daily Q'uote - Infinite Unity - 10-27-2017

(10-27-2017, 03:50 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for October 27, 2017

"Very simply put, the goal of the seeker is to become more and more congruent with the undistorted vibration of Love, infinite, universal Love. The Love that creates. The Love that destroys. The Love that is the �I� of you. This Love is not a manifested vibration. The first manifestation of vibration within the outer world which you now experience is light�the photon. And it is from this building block of light that all collections of vibrations and systems of rotation spring , [as well as] all your elements that you have learned go into the making of the various things that you can touch and see. All of these things are systems of vibration."

"This Love is not a manifested vibration." very interesting this sentence I feel its something i need to meditate/contemplate not really sure on its meaning?  But am really drawn to the concept. Huh

to me Manifestation(time/space the creation) It speaks towards The One True self, that is and beyond time and space. The One Infinite Creator. The only pure, completely undistorted One. Who we all truly are. No polarization, only Infinite. The only self, The One.

The creation is an construct, meant to represent Conscience(focul) points of Infinity. These focal points being logos or you. Or rather love. It is my opinion that The One or Infinity had not memory, recollection, or comprise of self whatsoever. Love automatically sheds light into the many aspects of self, and divides and unifies. Because the complete paradox of love being complete order and confusion due to the sheer "essence" that is love. Love is an output, if you are the only one with no recollection of self. Love being an output demands a receiver. It offers Unity through separation. A good identifier of this, is the many forms of symbiosis, from a cellular level all the way up to and beyond animal life, and bacterial. It shows how diversity strengthens each through Unity. Each entity a divine view point or focus from which The One manifests. this is buy my own small feelings on the subject, and thank you for posting this. Its right in synch with where I am at currently. thank you, I.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-28-2017

(10-27-2017, 08:37 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 03:50 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for October 27, 2017

to me Manifestation(time/space the creation) It speaks towards The One True self, that is and beyond time and space. The One Infinite Creator. The only pure, completely undistorted One. Who we all truly are. No polarization, only Infinite. The only self, The One.

The creation is an construct, meant to represent Conscience(focul) points of Infinity. These focal points being logos or you. Or rather love. It is my opinion that The One or Infinity had not memory, recollection, or comprise of self whatsoever. Love automatically sheds light into the many aspects of self, and divides and unifies. Because the complete paradox of love being complete order and confusion due to the sheer "essence" that is love. Love is an output, if you are the only one with no recollection of self. Love being an output demands a receiver. It offers Unity through separation. A good identifier of this, is the many forms of symbiosis, from a cellular level all the way up to and beyond animal life, and bacterial. It shows how diversity strengthens each through Unity. Each entity a divine view point or focus from which The One manifests. this is buy my own small feelings on the subject, and thank you for posting this. Its right in synch with where I am at currently. thank you, I.
I love how you say this, is there a more powerful statement one can say about everything BigSmile
"Manifestation(time/space the creation) It speaks towards The One True self, that is and beyond time and space. The One Infinite Creator. The only pure, completely undistorted One. Who we all truly are. No polarization, only Infinite. The only self, The One."
Very well composed, its a beautiful little essay almost thank you. So in a sense i see you are saying manifest takes effort in a way but love is automatic. Thats a crux of it?
Since this is in sync with were you are at currently, you may be interested to read this blog entry by Jim gives a good analysis to however in an indirect way he doesnt refer to this quote.. but its coincidentally on the exact same day as this quote, ahh synchronicity there you are again  Tongue
https://bring4th.org/members.php?uid=214&catid=all

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-28-2017

The Daily Q'uote for October 28, 2017

"�If with patience you attend to the present moment and desire as purely as possible to know the love of the one Creator, that which is yours to do and that which is yours to be shall rhythmically come to you and express to you. And when you feel resistance, stop. Wait. Be aware. There is something that you need to know. Make space for that knowledge. Go into the silence and ask. Then be prepared to wait for that moment when the heart knows, and there is no more doubt."

This quote, especialy the first 3 sentences pretty much sums up all I am about at the moment..Pardon the pun, I mean in my life in this present point of time Cool whatever else happens it happens or whatever moment brings it brings..  I think whole quote for me can be summed up and shorten to the following, attend to the moment. It has such an eloquence to it, just saying it rolls off the tounge doesnt it or maybe its just me Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Infinite Unity - 10-28-2017

I am saying that manifestation at any level is only a representation, of The One. The one having no limits is Infinite. Or rather The Only close rendition of a word to represent the creator is Infinite/ Infinity.

That which is unmanifest is unseen. Unmanifest does not mean it doesn't exist. It means It is beyond space and time, because as Infinity what cannot exist?

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-29-2017

(10-28-2017, 04:34 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I am saying that manifestation at any level is only a representation, of The One. The one having no limits is Infinite. Or rather The Only close rendition of a word to represent the creator is Infinite/ Infinity.

That which is unmanifest is unseen. Unmanifest does not mean it doesn't exist. It means It is beyond space and time, because as Infinity what cannot exist?
exactly and even then words do not do justice closest we have in this language is infinite/infinity  BigSmile Ra quote sums it up nicely "understandings we have to share begin and end in mystery"

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-29-2017

The Daily Q'uote for October 29, 2017

"Perhaps the most common mistake that positively-oriented seekers make is the mistake of feeling that they know what another entity needs. Indeed, it is the work of some patience to come to that place where you are willing to wait until you are asked in order to attempt to be of service. This sounds very simple but is very difficult when you feel that you have something to say that will help another. When this feeling hits there is the urge to share, and we do not say that this is wrong. We simply say that it may not be service to others, for what entities desire they shall ask for, and it is when that other entity asks that that precious gift of service may then be shared."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1997/1997_0202.aspx

"This sounds very simple but is very difficult " oh this quote I think takes a lifes work, so simple to say but i know for me its very easy to go all preachy about something(not sure if thats a word but it is now Tongue ) particulary with close friends and famly.  "this feeling hits there is the urge to share"  The urge can be so compelling its like I just cant help myself, like a really nice desert you just want a little bit more in this case to say a little bit more.. even when its not needed eg you are full!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-30-2017

The Daily Q'uote for October 30, 2017

"�From the standpoint of each individual within the illusion of mortality and space and time it simply seems impossible that one will ever know enough. And one comes to the conclusion that one does not know much at all. And when one comes to this realization it is a great gift because the great mistakes are made by those who think they know exactly what to do. And there is great healing in the awareness that not only do you not know but that you are not supposed to know, and you are not here to know the right thing. But rather you are here to experience and to learn and to share the essence of yourself with the planet that you came to love and serve. And this is not that which is spoken�[or by] working with another entity. This is that which begins with breathing in and breathing out. Here is your vocation, in the living, in being, in the breathing, in being where you are with your senses alert and your heart open, paying attention to that moment that is the only such moment that you ever shall have."

A long quote, the first part reminds of a quote somewhere i think from an sage in India goes along lines of a wise persons realises he does not know. Or a more blunt/course one from a modern unknown source.. assumptions are the mother of all fckups. Sorry I dont usually swear actually but i think that sentence gets the point across Blush
"paying attention to that moment that is the only such moment that you ever shall have."
Does not make sense rationally, but is so true I look back at any other moment and it pales in comparison to moment right now.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Infinite Unity - 10-30-2017

Really like the last two posts brother. Beautiful.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-31-2017

(10-30-2017, 08:30 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Really like the last two posts brother. Beautiful.
Law of One of course what can you say..but the channeling transcripts are such a amazing addition, Ones a heavy read other is a lighter one.
Thank you for your comments I also pass the thank you on to Ankh who started the thread and the mysterious source from where they come *insert some matching mysterious music* Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-31-2017

The Daily Q'uote for October 31, 2017

"…Again and again, one comes back to the fact that in the illusion you must follow your gifts, know yourself as well as possible, and then share the self as honestly, as lovingly, and as much in accordance with those gifts that you have as possible.. You shall find that you have said what you would not say. You shall find that you shall allow moments to go by when you wished you had said something but could not find the courage�And when you perceive negativity, see yourself and say to yourself, �I am that also.� For each has that dark side that is so shiningly mirrored for you. And if you see this again and again then that gives one pause for thought. �Why have I invited this? Why did I feel that [I] needed this rasp roughing up the surface of my life? What does this image of myself tell me that I need to know?� For you are that self and the appropriate emotion is always love."

I like the honesty in this " In this you shall again and again fail"  but thats good it teaches you love and acceptance of self, thats true service to others, what it really involves.. of course other selfs too but thats not possible to be sustained until theirs love of self. " For you are that self and the appropriate emotion is always love."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 11-01-2017

The Daily Q'uote for November 1, 2017

"�To open yourself in love to those who are disharmonious seems to be an act of folly, and yet let us look at flowers. They open their faces in love to the sun which offers them the light of its countenance and the love of its radiation, and yet they do not withhold their perfume from any being. There is no judgment upon the part of [a] flower as to who shall receive its gifts of beauty."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0720.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 11-02-2017

The Daily Q'uote for November 2, 2017

"The nature of service to others is such that you will find again and again that you have nothing to offer except your very being. And yet, my friends, if you will investigate the nature of the one original Thought, you will discover that your consciousness, your attention, your sympathy, your compassion, your attempt to understand, is the most precious service you can offer."

Its such a surrender to just be and know thats enough.. the mind wants to search and do and change the world but to offer only your being seems so little Such a paradox. Only by experiecing it does it make any sense  BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 11-03-2017

The Daily Q'uote for November 3, 2017

"The core of choice is love. There is nothing lukewarm about love itself, and as you refine your choice, remember the power of that with which you are dealing, for you deal with something that has created all that you can see and all that you cannot see. It has created all—from stars to relationships, stones to the concepts of beauty and truth. You would not wish to take such power and toss it casually here and there, a fire hose sprinkled hither and yon upon a town that is not burning. No, my friends, you wish to take something that you sense is at the center of light, that you wish to make the center of your own life. You wish to hone it, to sharpen it, to discover and rediscover the joy of it and to be channels for it, learning more and more about the original Thought as you manifest it to yourself by manifesting it to others."

I love this a "fire hose sprinkled hither and yon upon a town that is not burning".. hither and yon I have not even heard word yon before! Old term i guess? There is a bit more humour in this quote, "there is nothing lukewarm about love".  But important reminder which is easy to forget sometimes, I do especially
"as you refine your choice, remember the power of that with which you are dealing".

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 11-04-2017

The Daily Q'uote for November 4, 2017

"Each of those within your illusion wishes and hopes for perfect harmony betwixt all, one way or another. It is a universal concept, for it is the birthright of each person of the consciousness of infinite intelligence. The nature of the one original Thought is unity. Therefore, how can any portion of that unity be disharmonious?"

Reading this quote helped unlock a vision of old belief of mine when i was a child, I always felt that unity in a sense that all people i met would like me even if they didnt appear to if they got to me they would, not in a narcistic way in a kind way as I had that feeling towards others. I can really feel that innocence of a child I had in that belief.. It was especially triggered by reading this "wishes and hopes for perfect harmony betwixt all". The difference now I am less dependant on proving my worth via personality shell and instead knowing its a unity within us all that we share. 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 11-05-2017

The Daily Q'uote for November 5, 2017

"�It does not matter what the result of your service is, in terms of your own growth and learning; spiritually speaking, it is important only that your pure desire was to serve. It is, of course, helpful if one uses the tools available to one in order to refine techniques of service so that they are as effective as possible. However, free will is so important a concept that if a service is abrogated, refused or denied, it should be as acceptable to the one who serves as the alternate outcome, that is, that one�s service is accepted, enjoyed and in terms of the illusion, successfully manifested."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 11-06-2017

The Daily Q'uote for November 6, 2017

"�The Creator speaks in every breath of air that breathes through any entity or sighs through any tree or disturbs any blade of grass."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 11-07-2017

The Daily Q'uote for November 7, 2017

"The totality of consciousness upon your sphere is so designed as a whole, and one day, within a land which is only a promise to you now, you shall have the consciousness of the whole, you shall see your brothers and sisters as your true kin, and your heart shall not be torn between those you feel you understand and these you do not. Peace shall reign, yet always there is a greater peace; always in the journey of the seeker there is the restlessness which underlies all peace which causes those who seek to go on and on seeking the truth."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1987/1987_0104.aspx

Inspiring quote and would fit well amongst most new age website dont you think? It is  its something that really reasonates with me the whole 4th density transition and all that jazz Cool Grass is always greener on the other side!  The last few sentences are the disclaimer and is something I was thinking about yesterday, that restlessness it was sometimes difficult to deal with in my life and even sadness..  Now i realise how much I have changed its more now just a reminder to move back in the moment and silence and not comment in my mind on it! Or should I say accept that part of me commenting on it..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 11-08-2017

The Daily Q'uote for November 8, 2017

"We urge you to go within your mind into each and every corner of consciousness, examining, accepting and blessing every disharmony which your body complex seems to fit you for. Herein is the cradle of destruction: [the human�s]�heart and mind, when the full consciousness of your kind is not acknowledged and disciplined. We do not urge you to behave in what you perceive as a dark or selfish manner, but only to perceive the logic of such behavior. You shall find peace to come more easily when the enemy which is within you is carefully understood."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1987/1987_0104.aspx

This quote exactly reflects where I am mostly concentrated these days- refering 5.2 Of Law of One
or Tarot cards although not completely linear its a general movement from mind to body then spirit.  Its so much work the enemy within is so true, there is so many body sensations I have not accepted instead when i felt it would cause discomfort! Now a days its very freeing like the great way of body when you bring acceptance to all these areas.  Qúo in another transcript mentions to look for the triggers..   It does get much more easy in time more acceptance helps the kinks pop up more, or when cleaning the stains are more visible as you clean an area and transform I mean at first its a mess haha well was for me,, or decluttering might help evoke imagery of what i mean...I might have been like once of the houses full of stuff everywhere now its a lot more presentable  Angel

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 11-09-2017

The Daily Q'uote for November 9, 2017

"The vibration of love is the vibration upon which the planets turn in their courses, the suns rotate in the galaxies ever so slowly to your eyes [as they] climb the heavens. You are a spark of that one original Thought. Advancement in any density can be measured by how near the vibration of your consciousness matches the vibration of the one infinite Creator.

You do not mean to subvert or dilute this consciousness of love. It is inevitable that there will be distortion. There will be a measurable dynamic betwixt the vibration of love and the vibration of your being at this moment. You are seeking to lessen that distortion so that you may avail yourself of the vibration of love and be taken into the waters of that consciousness."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0219.aspx

You got to love the wording of this "You do not mean to subvert or dilute this consciousness of love. It is inevitable that there will be distortion. There will be a measurable dynamic betwixt the vibration of love and the vibration of your being at this moment." Do you mean to subvert or dilute the consciousness of love?