Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 06-25-2019

Hah, that is where we, frogs, are in trouble. We persevere but without any consistency, hopping to inconstant places. The rest of you, are, just so lucky.

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 06-25-2019

(06-25-2019, 04:32 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 25, 2019

"�It is not only intent, but intent carried through with even and steadfast perseverance that creates personal power."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1019.aspx

Hence the saying "consistency is king" Tongue

How wonderful that I am not interested in "personal power" in the slightest any more Smile

I can hop around as inconsistently as I please BigSmile

Must be a frog or smthg BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - kristina - 06-25-2019

(06-21-2019, 08:52 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 21, 2019

"There is no error which an entity may make during which an opportunity for growth and learning is forever past. Each seeker has an infinite amount of time to learn the lessons of this density, to grasp the illusory nature of all that is born, blooms, withers and dies. Each of you hungers for a food which is spiritual, for part of you is an imperishable being of light and that portion of you is your reality. That consciousness is not only your consciousness, but within it, largely in the deeper portions of the mind, lies the entire creation."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_0723.aspx

The true magic "That consciousness is not only your consciousness, but within it, largely in the deeper portions of the mind, lies the entire creation.".. can be fun sometimes to deliberately boggle the conscious mind, this one especially can achieve that Tongue

(06-25-2019, 11:21 AM)RitaJC Wrote:
(06-25-2019, 04:32 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 25, 2019

"�It is not only intent, but intent carried through with even and steadfast perseverance that creates personal power."

Hence the saying "consistency is king" Tongue

How wonderful that I am not interested in "personal power" in the slightest any more Smile

I can hop around as inconsistently as I please BigSmile

Must be a frog or smthg BigSmile

tee hee...that's adorable Rita

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-26-2019

(06-25-2019, 06:01 AM)flofrog Wrote: Hah, that is where we, frogs, are in trouble. We persevere but without any consistency, hopping to inconstant places. The rest of you, are, just so lucky.

Well there is some consistency, when it rains I can hear the frogs always singing with joy Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-26-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 26, 2019

"We encourage each of you to trust in the self, to listen to those hunches and intuitions that are the only voice into the conscious mind of the deeper and larger self that exists below the threshold of consciousness. Each of you is as the fruit of the true vine. Each of you has roots in heaven. Within each of you dwells perfection, truth and infinite love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0207.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - kristina - 06-26-2019

(06-26-2019, 04:10 AM)Quan Wrote:
(06-25-2019, 06:01 AM)flofrog Wrote: Hah, that is where we, frogs, are in trouble. We persevere but without any consistency, hopping to inconstant places. The rest of you, are, just so lucky.

Well there is some consistency, when it rains I can hear the frogs always singing with joy Tongue

Sounds about right Quan. Don't you wish you were a little froggie sometimes? I would love to leave my responsible ways to hop here and there with nowhere in mind to be. You're adorable Flo.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-27-2019

(06-26-2019, 10:28 AM)kristina Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 04:10 AM)Quan Wrote:

Sounds about right Quan. Don't you wish you were a little froggie sometimes? I would love to leave my responsible ways to hop here and there with nowhere in mind to be. You're adorable Flo.

Oh of course, especially inspired by flofrogs remarks, baby steps first perhaps im still a lil tadpole tho Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-27-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 27, 2019

"Never fear that you have somehow been left out of that wonderful feeling of having a purpose and being about the Creator�s business on this Earth, for you are the Creator�s eyes of love. You are the Creator�s hands of love. You are the Creator�s words of love. You are the Creator�s thoughts of love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

A sweet one by Q'uo today..

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 06-27-2019

(06-27-2019, 05:43 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 27, 2019

"Never fear that you have somehow been left out of that wonderful feeling of having a purpose and being about the Creator�s business on this Earth, for you are the Creator�s eyes of love. You are the Creator�s hands of love. You are the Creator�s words of love. You are the Creator�s thoughts of love."

A sweet one by Q'uo today..

And 100% true, always

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-28-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 28, 2019

"When you move into the open heart, then remain in silence for awhile. Allow the silence to fill you. For there is information being given to your subconscious mind within that speaking silence. Simply rest, letting the love you have for the Creator flow and radiate until you begin to feel that answering pressure of love from the Creator, that incredibly strong, answering love. Rest there; be fed, and be comforted."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0513.aspx

Meditation in all its glory, ahh just reading that triggers the state the instant get to this part "Allow the silence to fill you", to let that fogginess of this illusion dissipate away and..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-29-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 29, 2019

"�There is destiny, let us say, but there is not predestination, that is, in no way is an entity�s life fixed. It is malleable as a soft piece of new clay. The entity begins the incarnation forgetful entirely of all its good reasons for choosing this parent, that sibling, this situation, that relationship. Rather than wasting the time of pondering these things, we might suggest that it is an act of faith to trust that whatever is happening at the moment is what should be happening at the moment, and the only important thing is that you approach the moment with the resonance of eternity within your consciousness so that the mundane and grimy world cannot touch the light being that you are, nor can it touch your ability to act as a channel for love and light to those who suffer in one way or another."

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 06-30-2019

(06-29-2019, 10:25 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 29, 2019

"�There is destiny, let us say, but there is not predestination, that is, in no way is an entity�s life fixed. It is malleable as a soft piece of new clay. The entity begins the incarnation forgetful entirely of all its good reasons for choosing this parent, that sibling, this situation, that relationship. Rather than wasting the time of pondering these things, we might suggest that it is an act of faith to trust that whatever is happening at the moment is what should be happening at the moment, and the only important thing is that you approach the moment with the resonance of eternity within your consciousness so that the mundane and grimy world cannot touch the light being that you are, nor can it touch your ability to act as a channel for love and light to those who suffer in one way or another."

This tastes like honey to my soul, so sweet

RE: Daily Q'uote - kristina - 06-30-2019

Quote:and the only important thing is that you approach the moment with the resonance of eternity within your consciousness so that the mundane and grimy world cannot touch the light being that you are
I sit and stare at this section of this quote and ponder. How many times have I seen this portion of the quote within my lifetime? And as I reflect on some of the most significant times from present to past that I have lived these words, I realize the times I have been rejected, hurt, and misunderstood.
Yet the desire to stay true to my mission and true to my heart's desire; forward I move ahead.
(of course not before catching my breath as humans can be very hurtful without even knowing how they hurt... "Forgive them Father for the know not what they do")

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-30-2019

(06-30-2019, 04:08 AM)RitaJC Wrote:

Haha love the description, a sweet response by you  too  BigSmile 

Kristina, wow such feeling in those words it spoke a lot more than that paragraph. 
that part of the quote was one that especially stood out that I went to comment on it yesterday.. however the mind went blank...

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-30-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 30, 2019

"Each of you, as individualized portions of the one Creator, partake in [the great cycle of creation] by particularizing what is simultaneous, taking a small portion of what you would call the river of time from the ocean of eternity, and viewing that river of time as if under the microscope, looking at what seems to come before that which follows, creating the past, the present, and the future, in order that that which is and that is unity in many portions might be experienced in a more intense, varied and purified fashion. That small sliver, then, of experience that is chosen for each incarnation has working upon it your free will choice, so that that which is eternal becomes magnified and particularized enough that it may be examined carefully within an incarnation, be worked upon by free will, be refined in this process and be purified as an expression of Beingness, of the identity of the one Creator within yourself."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1231.aspx

"that which is eternal becomes magnified and particularized enough that it may be examined carefully within an incarnation, be worked upon by free will, be refined in this process and be purified as an expression of Beingness, of the identity of the one Creator within yourself.""
Beautiful..

RE: Daily Q'uote - kristina - 06-30-2019

(06-30-2019, 09:23 AM)Quan Wrote:
(06-30-2019, 04:08 AM)RitaJC Wrote:

Haha love the description, a sweet response by you  too  BigSmile 

Kristina, wow such feeling in those words it spoke a lot more than that paragraph. 
that part of the quote was one that especially stood out that I went to comment on it yesterday.. however the mind went blank...

I always love to read Rita's comments. Always so beautifully said.
Quan...GMTA!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-01-2019

The Daily Q'uote for July 1, 2019

"Choices made in fear separate; choices made in love unite."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1991/1991_0106.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 07-01-2019

(06-30-2019, 08:45 AM)kristina Wrote:

Quote:and the only important thing is that you approach the moment with the resonance of eternity within your consciousness so that the mundane and grimy world cannot touch the light being that you are
I sit and stare at this section of this quote and ponder. How many times have I seen this portion of the quote within my lifetime? And as I reflect on some of the most significant times from present to past that I have lived these words, I realize the times I have been rejected, hurt, and misunderstood.
Yet the desire to stay true to my mission and true to my heart's desire; forward I move ahead.
(of course not before catching my breath as humans can be very hurtful without even knowing how they hurt... "Forgive them Father for the know not what they do")

I truly don't believe any other-self can hurt us. Hurting is of our own (unconscious) doing, all of it

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-02-2019

The Daily Q'uote for July 2, 2019

"Once you have meditated—frustratingly or pleasantly makes no difference—for long enough to perceive yourself differently than you did before you began to meditate, you will begin to experience outward changes in your perceptions. This is due to the fact that contact with the essence of love, the one original Thought of the Creator, causes a continuing shift in the point of view. The method of evaluation of data becomes far more regularized and polarized towards valuing those things which are considered to be of service to others and to the Creator and devaluing those things which are seen as unethical or service to self."

"Once you have meditated—frustratingly or pleasantly makes no difference" haha a lesson that everyone will most likely face Tongue
"you will begin to experience outward changes in your perceptions" it can almost feel like something out of a video game sometimes.. been so long since ive played is that still their name  Blush A interesting exercise is recalling a time in your past and previous perceptions at that age, can be almost unfathomable.. or a headache may emerge from the effort !

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-02-2019

(07-01-2019, 06:45 AM)RitaJC Wrote:
(06-30-2019, 08:45 AM)kristina Wrote:

I truly don't believe any other-self can hurt us. Hurting is of our own (unconscious) doing, all of it

Any excuse to post a Law of One quote  Tongue 
"Ra: I am Ra. This is an incorrect application of the balancing which we have discussed. The exercise of first experiencing feelings and then consciously discovering their antitheses within the being has as its objective not the smooth flow of feelings both positive and negative while remaining unswayed but rather the objective of becoming unswayed. This is a simpler result and takes much practice, shall we say.

The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed. This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love. This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions. Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance.

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 07-02-2019

(07-02-2019, 04:59 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for July 2, 2019

"Once you have meditated—frustratingly or pleasantly makes no difference—for long enough to perceive yourself differently than you did before you began to meditate, you will begin to experience outward changes in your perceptions. This is due to the fact that contact with the essence of love, the one original Thought of the Creator, causes a continuing shift in the point of view. The method of evaluation of data becomes far more regularized and polarized towards valuing those things which are considered to be of service to others and to the Creator and devaluing those things which are seen as unethical or service to self."

I can say from my own experience: that is exactly what happens. Only, for me, it wasn't the meditation per se, it was the seeking for TRUTH Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-03-2019

The Daily Q'uote for July 3, 2019

"Spiritual maturity comes to those who seek to run the straight race regardless of what others may think. Move slowly and thoughtfully and wait for inspiration. Maturity will come faster to those who yield their ambitions and ask, �What is the Creator�s will for me today? Where is the love in this moment?� The love in this moment is you. May you carry that truth and wear it as a crown and even when the crown sits heavy upon the head, may you serve, may you reach out to others, may you respond to requests for help with the best that is in you. May you encourage others in their paths, for you are the hands, voices, the caring of the infinite Creator within the Earth, you and none other. As the old chant goes, �May you love each other. May you care for each other. And may you bring each other home.�"

Äww some cuteness from Q'uo.. "Where is the love in this moment?� The love in this moment is you."
Not sure where this "old chant comes" from? Old in language of Qúo could range very far!  
Seems so simple this chant, but by saying, really saying this from ones heart there is a feeling of power and love that emerges like a sweet after taste Angel
"May you love each other. May you care for each other. And may you bring each other home"

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-04-2019

The Daily Q'uote for July 4, 2019

"You have set yourself within a situation where you are at once universal and unique. You are living a life and at the same time you are living forever, never stationary and yet unified. This is the key to grasping the nature of the spiritual journey. It is truly a journey because the Creator is never still. The Creator�s nature is extremely strong in freedom. This freedom of will creates a state of cyclical discovery, the desire to know more, the desire to seek. It is your nature because it is the Creator�s nature."

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2001/2001_0902.aspx

" You are living a life and at the same time you are living forever", to read and contemplate that statement truly is boggling for the conscious mind Tongue
The reminder of the quote really reminds why keeping up with desire to keep evolving or change is ever present in ones life, especially with spiritual seeking!

RE: Daily Q'uote - kristina - 07-04-2019

(07-03-2019, 04:16 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for July 3, 2019

"Spiritual maturity comes to those who seek to run the straight race regardless of what others may think. Move slowly and thoughtfully and wait for inspiration. Maturity will come faster to those who yield their ambitions and ask, �What is the Creator�s will for me today? Where is the love in this moment?� The love in this moment is you. May you carry that truth and wear it as a crown and even when the crown sits heavy upon the head, may you serve, may you reach out to others, may you respond to requests for help with the best that is in you. May you encourage others in their paths, for you are the hands, voices, the caring of the infinite Creator within the Earth, you and none other. As the old chant goes, �May you love each other. May you care for each other. And may you bring each other home.�"

Äww some cuteness from Q'uo.. "Where is the love in this moment?� The love in this moment is you."
Not sure where this "old chant comes" from? Old in language of Qúo could range very far!  
Seems so simple this chant, but by saying, really saying this from ones heart there is a feeling of power and love that emerges like a sweet after taste Angel  
"May you love each other. May you care for each other. And may you bring each other home"

Quote:And may you bring each other home
Heart :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-05-2019

The Daily Q'uote for July 5, 2019

"We would suggest to you that the very first job of all of you, because you are human, because you are part of third-density Earth, is to hold the frequency of love and allow a space for it to flow through you. My friends, do not attempt to love from your yellow-ray energy center. Do not use your will to bring forth your human love. Use that precious commodity of will and desire to allow the Creator�s love to flow through you."

RE: Daily Q'uote - kristina - 07-06-2019

(07-05-2019, 08:42 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for July 5, 2019

"We would suggest to you that the very first job of all of you, because you are human, because you are part of third-density Earth, is to hold the frequency of love and allow a space for it to flow through you. My friends, do not attempt to love from your yellow-ray energy center. Do not use your will to bring forth your human love. Use that precious commodity of will and desire to allow the Creator�s love to flow through you."

Thank you Quan and of course Q'uo.
And a "job" it has become for all of us that hold the frequecy and give our love and compassion freely. To hold a frequency that is constantly rejected in a hostile way, in a sneaky way, in a back stabbing way, a contradictory way. Just maybe that is why they say the good people die young...
Heart

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-06-2019

(07-06-2019, 08:06 AM)kristina Wrote:

And a "job" it has become for all of us that hold the frequecy and give our love and compassion freely. To hold a frequency that is constantly rejected in a hostile way, in a sneaky way, in a back stabbing way, a contradictory way. Just maybe that is why they say the good people die young...
Heart

"They say good people die young" yes and even moreso imagine living in the medieval ages/dark ages!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-06-2019

The Daily Q'uote for July 6, 2019

"�It is often the case when planning incarnational lessons that a soul chooses to challenge the self by making it more difficult to reach that which is desired. It increases the factor of suffering within the lifetime while at the same time giving to the seeker the maximum opportunity to exercise the faculty of faith"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0513.aspx

The light at the end of the tunnel .

RE: Daily Q'uote - kristina - 07-07-2019

(07-06-2019, 10:45 AM)Quan Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 08:06 AM)kristina Wrote:

Heart

"They say good people die young" yes and even moreso imagine living in the medieval ages/dark ages!
I cannot imagine how frightening that would be!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 07-07-2019

The Daily Q'uote for July 7, 2019

"[As individualized portions of the one Creator], you enter into this entire process in order that you might pick a portion of that which is yourself and, by working upon it intensively, cause it to become as vivid as possible that it might become an adornment, an honestation for the one Creator. Thus, you refine as one who takes the raw ore from the mountainside and removes from it by this process of particularization that which is gold so that the product of this process, then, is bright, brilliant and shining and is purified in its nature in a manner which would not have been possible were not you to have chosen to expend your consciousness and your effort upon it."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1231.aspx