Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-08-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 8, 2019

"Emotion has been systematically undervalued among your peoples for a great span of your experience, much to the detriment of the whole and unified self which seeks to manifest through third density illusion the love and the light of the one infinite Creator. What passes for emotion among many are not so much feelings as basic instincts such as reproduction, companionship and practicality. The role of emotions, while idealized within your culture, is in fact a false role, in that emotions do not serve the function which they are capable of serving�that is, the further knowing of the self and the ennoblement of the expression of life within the consciousness of manifestation."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1112.aspx

Emotions, how undervalued they can be whereas the intellect is the opposite, hopefully this quote sheds some light on the true value that they can contain if one is willing to dig a lil deeper.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-09-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 9, 2019

"Spirituality is being authentic, whoever you are, and finding that power within you, using whatever story, or thought, or inspiration may move you to move deeper and deeper and with more and more respect into that portion of you which contains infinite treasure, as though you were indeed an earthen vessel filled with gems. This is your true nature. Not the vessel, but the gems. Your physical body is that which carries you about and enables you to be so blind that you must live by faith, and not by proof of words of any kind."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1990/1990_1216.aspx

Perhaps a hint at one of Q'uo favourite words perhaps, "gems" Tongue   "This is your true nature. Not the vessel, but the gems."
"Your physical body is that which carries you about and enables you to be so blind that you must live by faith, and not by proof of words of any kind." Brutal honestly, no 'buttering up' here. So embrace being blind and let faith carry you through Cool

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 06-09-2019

so true. At the same time, this physical body made of very intelligent and hard working cells deserves so much gratitude...

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-10-2019

(06-09-2019, 07:02 PM)flofrog Wrote: so true.   At the same time,  this physical body made of very intelligent and hard working cells deserves so much gratitude...
Yes very trueBigSmile 

Your post im especially happy, of course because its you  Blush   but also  gives me an excuse to recommend reading this transcript in the words of Q'uo is truly is a 'gem' some amazing passages.

Particularly this paragraph and than few ones before it too :
"This is primary to your ability to move forward: that you are able to let judgment of yourself go, for only insofar as you love, accept and refuse to judge yourself can you be compassionate in such wise to others. And only in compassion, as you see the treasure within you and within all, can you truly serve in a love that is without condition and that demands no return. We do not mean to suggest that you will not have any return, for, indeed, as you console, your life is consoling a hundred times more"

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-10-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 10, 2019

"�The advantages of male or female sexuality begins with the note that sexuality itself has advantages. The advantages of being polarized are a fruitfulness which one cannot gain without polarity. This may be seen to be literally true in human sexuality, wherein male and female come together to allow the opportunity of a pregnancy to occur. In the sense of working with one�s conscious awareness of the passing moments of experience, polarity is that which actively encourages the self to move into relationship. The sexual polarity creates a bias towards seeking companionship. The companionship may then move in any of a number of ways, all of which bear fruit in terms of an increased rate of catalyst, and therefore, an increased opportunity to learn from the catalyst."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1993/1993_0523.aspx

"bear fruit in terms of an increased rate of catalyst, and therefore, an increased opportunity to learn from the catalyst"
Yes an at some times a very much increased rate of catalyst Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-11-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 11, 2019

"�When you return home from this illusionary experience of life on Earth, there is a fullness to your experience that was not there before. You have added to the self in ways that you know not while in incarnation. And you have given a harvest of new information to the one infinite Creator. It is a joyful time. And it is as though you had never been gone."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0305.aspx

"When you return home from this illusionary experience of life on Earth" Although typically beyond my conscious mind to grasp, a warm feeling still emerges after reading this Blush

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-12-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 12, 2019

"It is our understanding that each of you is part of a soul stream. You, as a soul stream, may be considered to be at the center of a three-dimensional, timeless field in which all of the incarnations which you have experienced as an individual in third density, fourth density, fifth, sixth or seventh density resides. The fruit, the harvest, of your incarnation is gathered, thankfully and lovingly, by the soul stream and by the Creator as you experience life within an incarnation and most especially as you leave the incarnation and go through the healing process of the review of the incarnation after your physical death and before you choose your next incarnation."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1023.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-13-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 13, 2019

"As always, we would ask that you monitor your own reactions to our thoughts and take only those thoughts from what we say that resonate to you, so that it is almost as if we had said something that you already knew but had perhaps forgotten momentarily. That is the kind of resonance that makes for very fruitful work. It is an empty exercise to attempt to learn those things which do not resonate to you. We would much rather that you leave those thoughts behind. For we do not expect to hit the mark with every person, all the time. We only give thanks that we have the opportunity to attempt to share thoughts that we hope will be helpful to you as well to us."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0210_04.aspx

One of most important things repeatably said in any transcript by Q'uo.  An even more so can it reflect on any silly comment ive made, which probably would be just about all of them Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-14-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 14, 2019

"Now, large changes within the physical incarnation do not show up as large changes within the context of the entire soul stream of an entity, that is, that entity which includes all incarnations, past and future, as well as the present incarnation in one great circle of soul being. The changes one is attempting to make are not that which they seem on the surface but rather it is through a filtering system of experience that, very gradually, realization itself begins to alter the perceptions of the entity within incarnation so that catalyst may be more skillfully used, and thusly the perception of pain and suffering will respond to that skill and art of beholding that which seems to be and seeing within it that which is. It is an eternal winnowing of truth from fiction.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0809.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - kristina - 06-15-2019

(06-14-2019, 08:08 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 14, 2019

"Now, large changes within the physical incarnation do not show up as large changes within the context of the entire soul stream of an entity, that is, that entity which includes all incarnations, past and future, as well as the present incarnation in one great circle of soul being. The changes one is attempting to make are not that which they seem on the surface but rather it is through a filtering system of experience that, very gradually, realization itself begins to alter the perceptions of the entity within incarnation so that catalyst may be more skillfully used, and thusly the perception of pain and suffering will respond to that skill and art of beholding that which seems to be and seeing within it that which is. It is an eternal winnowing of truth from fiction.

Why, oh why, is it so easy to get caught up in the emotional end of the 3rd density at times? When your guard is seemingly down?
It's almost as if I have to remind myself that I am within an illusion and only until then I can begin the work in consciousness utilizing the lessons (catalyst) that are in front of me. And not before I have shed so many tears as I watch all of creation suffer within this 3 density illusion.
Sometimes, my heart literally aches or hurts before the tears fall and before I can grab a hold of myself. This is experience is meant to feel, seem and appear real. Sometimes even I forget and get swept away.
Thanks for this quote. It could not have been presented at a better time.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-15-2019

(06-15-2019, 08:12 AM)kristina Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 08:08 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 14, 2019

Why, oh why, is it so easy to get caught up in the emotional end of the 3rd density at times? When your guard is seemingly down?
It's almost as if I have to remind myself that I am within an illusion and only until then I can begin the work in consciousness utilizing the lessons (catalyst) that are in front of me. And not before I have shed so many tears as I watch all of creation suffer within this 3 density illusion.
Sometimes, my heart literally aches or hurts before the tears fall and before I can grab a hold of myself. This is experience is meant to feel, seem and appear real. Sometimes even I forget and get swept away.
Thanks for this quote. It could not have been presented at a better time.
Thank you for sharing such heart felt response. A blessing to read..
Emotions truly have such power in this illusion, can get so easy at times to get caught up with it all.  "It's almost as if I have to remind myself that I am within an illusion" Yes that constant rememberance, almost like your are coming up for air maybe replace air with love?
 these quotes from Q'uo/bring4th can have such synchronicity happy to hear it helped Angel 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-16-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 16, 2019

"We encourage each who hears these words to take the self very seriously in terms of developing a daily practice that feeds the metaphysical self, whether by meditation or prayer, contemplation or rumination, the gazing at inspiring objects, or the reading of inspired words. You will find these techniques of entraining the mind to be most helpful. There are many ways in which the person who sees the hunger and the thirst of the self that is emerging for metaphysical truth to offer that truth to the inner self. It is our opinion, however, that truth is a fluid and changing thing and very personal and subjective in its nature. For each entity there will be landmark truths that come and stay for a very long time. There will also be truths that are seen to transform and to migrate as lessons come to one and as the self develops."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0207.aspx

"or the reading of inspired words." yes in particular certain quotes from a certain source hmmm...not mentioning any in particular Tongue 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-17-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 17, 2019

"We would offer you the suggestion that it matters not whether or not you feel you are doing the appropriate thing to be of service to humanity. You are being of service. You cannot help but be of service by the way you vibrate, by the frequency that you hold. If your heart is only open�the planetary heart is that much further open. What you do changes the world. What spirit does within you transforms the globe.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

Inspiring quote today, particularly this catchy slogan for spiritual work.."What you do changes the world. What spirit does within you transforms the globe." All need now is a poster with a motivational picture and somewhere to hang it Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 06-17-2019

(06-17-2019, 05:00 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 17, 2019

"We would offer you the suggestion that it matters not whether or not you feel you are doing the appropriate thing to be of service to humanity. You are being of service. You cannot help but be of service by the way you vibrate, by the frequency that you hold. If your heart is only open�the planetary heart is that much further open. What you do changes the world. What spirit does within you transforms the globe.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

Inspiring quote today, particularly this catchy slogan for spiritual work.."What you do changes the world. What spirit does within you transforms the globe." All need now is a poster with a motivational picture and somewhere to hang it Wink

A piece of paper and a marker will do if you are still not living by the TRUTH about you

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-18-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 18, 2019

"We do not suggest that you cease attempting to become a better person. We encourage that journey towards the light. However, upon that journey you walk with feet that move through transformation. One of the transformations is to begin to see yourself as a magical, beautiful and entirely worthy being.

We ask you not to see that which is not there. We simply ask you to see that which is not on the surface. We ask you to move deeper and find that portion of yourself that we would call consciousness. You share this consciousness with every third-density entity upon this planet. And, indeed, in the deepest sense you share this consciousness with all there is. For it is the consciousness of the Creator. It is the consciousness of unconditional love. Form a haven then, when you feel yourself moving into self-judgment, of choosing to refrain from going further with that thought, and instead taking up that thought of appreciation of the self just as you are."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0513.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - kristina - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 04:18 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 18, 2019

"We do not suggest that you cease attempting to become a better person. We encourage that journey towards the light. However, upon that journey you walk with feet that move through transformation. One of the transformations is to begin to see yourself as a magical, beautiful and entirely worthy being.

We ask you not to see that which is not there. We simply ask you to see that which is not on the surface. We ask you to move deeper and find that portion of yourself that we would call consciousness. You share this consciousness with every third-density entity upon this planet. And, indeed, in the deepest sense you share this consciousness with all there is. For it is the consciousness of the Creator. It is the consciousness of unconditional love. Form a haven then, when you feel yourself moving into self-judgment, of choosing to refrain from going further with that thought, and instead taking up that thought of appreciation of the self just as you are."

Heart Quan you are reading my thoughts.....again.....
When we focus on one thing another becomes a blind spot. Oh how I appreciate this quote.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-19-2019

(06-18-2019, 09:51 AM)kristina Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 04:18 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 18, 2019

Heart Quan you are reading my thoughts.....again.....
When we focus on one thing another becomes a blind spot. Oh how I appreciate this quote.

Thank you for the praise, in turn I will have to give that to Bring4th and Q'uo im just reposting Blush

"When we focus on one thing another becomes a blind spot." and the beauty of it is a dance with the law of confusion/free will   BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-19-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 19, 2019

"The function of emotion in the spiritual life is the creating of the vitality, the passion and intensity which is not created out of thin air, but discovered from within. In order to make use of these purified emotions which speak of deep intelligence, it is often necessary for an entity to be aided by inspiration, example, and most of all, desire: desire to remove the stumbling blocks which block energy from the heart. With the energy blocked by over-activity or numbness of emotion, the spiritual path is even more muddled, wearisome and confusing than it needs to be. This is because such blockages keep energy from entering the heart in full measure, and it is the heart energy which is lifted up and ennobled by work in consciousness."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1112.aspx

"With the energy blocked by over-activity or numbness of emotion" and this also applies to when you are aware its happening and becoming over active to attempt re-center, can be easy to get a bit too keen sometimes Tongue
An now the golden line for today..  "the heart energy which is lifted up and ennobled by work in consciousness."  

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 06-19-2019

The heart wins it all, always. Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-20-2019

(06-19-2019, 12:44 PM)flofrog Wrote: The heart wins it all, always.  Wink

Bless your heart.. 
Heard that saying first time today said to me, here's a perfect opportunity to share it to you too Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-20-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 20, 2019

"�When an entity returns to the larger self or the soul stream�there is that sense of never having been gone that you have when you visit old friends who have been apart for years�the you that comes back to that soul stream is not at all a prodigal son but rather a returning hero.

Each of you has a great deal of courage and you have showed that by taking incarnation at all. It is a risk of a high caliber. You may forget to wake up. You may forget to perform your mission. You may pass on [working upon] the lessons that you wanted to learn.

When you return from an incarnation and look at the pattern that you have created, you may find that you have missed some opportunities that on hindsight you are sorry that you missed. Nevertheless, every incarnation is perfect. There are no mistakes."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0305.aspx

The thing that is so special about these type of quotes, can remind you to take a step back.. zoom out from daily life and remember that bigger picture, the mystery yet homely feeling beyond Angel

RE: Daily Q'uote - ada - 06-20-2019

Quote:You may forget to wake up.

I wonder what Q'uo could mean by that.

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 06-20-2019

(06-20-2019, 09:56 AM)ada Wrote:
Quote:You may forget to wake up.

I wonder what Q'uo could mean by that.

Not everybody wakes up to the truth about who they are (the one infinite Creator) during each incarnation obviously

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-21-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 21, 2019

"There is no error which an entity may make during which an opportunity for growth and learning is forever past. Each seeker has an infinite amount of time to learn the lessons of this density, to grasp the illusory nature of all that is born, blooms, withers and dies. Each of you hungers for a food which is spiritual, for part of you is an imperishable being of light and that portion of you is your reality. That consciousness is not only your consciousness, but within it, largely in the deeper portions of the mind, lies the entire creation."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_0723.aspx

The true magic "That consciousness is not only your consciousness, but within it, largely in the deeper portions of the mind, lies the entire creation.".. can be fun sometimes to deliberately boggle the conscious mind, this one especially can achieve that Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - kristina - 06-21-2019

'Each of you hungers for a food which is spiritual, for part of you is an imperishable being of light'

Ahhhhhhh....During meditation I know this, I feel this centered within my being. Once out of meditation and dealing with the everyday and mundane, I have to "remind myself". I would love to not have to remind myself any longer. Love this quote. Thank you

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-22-2019

(06-21-2019, 09:00 AM)kristina Wrote: 'Each of you hungers for a food which is spiritual, for part of you is an imperishable being of light'

Ahhhhhhh....During meditation I know this, I feel this centered within my being. Once out of meditation and dealing with the everyday and mundane, I have to "remind myself". I would love to not have to remind myself any longer. Love this quote. Thank you

".During meditation I know this" ah its a lovely feeling isnt it  Tongue
"I would love to not have to remind myself any longer" haha the joys of this illusion, reminds me of another quote remembering to keep one foot in both worlds..
Thank you too for sharing.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-22-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 22, 2019

"There is no spark of the Creator like you in the infinities of worlds of the infinite creation. You are one of a kind. And you are as treasured and beloved as any one-of-a-kind gem or artifact. You are sons and daughters of love. It was from love that you sprang, an infinite number of holographic portions of the one infinite Creator."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_1108.aspx

A nice added touch to this quote "You are sons and daughters of love." , just need some music to go with it, not sure what type ..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-23-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 23, 2019

"�What we would like to say about joy is that, in its primal state, it has no function. It is. For joy is another expression, and indeed a basic manifestation, of unconditional love. Thus, it is of the essence or the beingness of the consciousness of the one infinite Creator, which is love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1105.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-24-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 24, 2019

"Prayers and worship are many, many things. They may be praise. They may be thanksgiving. They may be intercession. They may simply be a statement of adoration. Or, indeed, it may be the silent communion tabernacling with the One Who is All, knowing that self is indeed upon holy ground, standing at both the beginning and the ending of the great cycle of creation while it experiences the illusion of the passing of time."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1001.aspx

"Tabernacling" a unique word only ever hear in these Transcripts from Q'uo ..a personal touch?
"standing at both the beginning and the ending of the great cycle of creation while it experiences the illusion of the passing of time."
A statement that evokes a sense of awe within.. swimming in wonder BigSmile
Apologies cannot resist.. the next paragraph just must be entered too, a work of art or just personal bias Tongue

"The purpose of the emotions evoked through worship is to so purify and clarify within a seeker the emotions of unconditional love that the entity becomes aware of the Source of unconditional love. When it is realized that the Creator is truly within, and the whole creation also, then it may be seen that it is an internal matter: the small human self through purified emotion opening the gateway to a deeper and deeper awareness of the Christ-self, the Creator-self, that is the core, the reality, the beginning and the ending of each."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-25-2019

The Daily Q'uote for June 25, 2019

"�It is not only intent, but intent carried through with even and steadfast perseverance that creates personal power."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1019.aspx

Hence the saying "consistency is king" Tongue