Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-05-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 5, 2019

"There is a subtlety that is endless to the question of selfhood and because of the fact that the Creator itself is a mystery, so are you a spark of that Creator, wrapped in and bound by mystery. What some call enlightenment and what others call becoming able to awaken one�s magical personality is not a matter of knowing more. Rather it is a matter of accepting that little bit which one knows, therefore becoming able to be authentically and genuinely who one is. This is your search and this is your gift, to find yourself and to celebrate yourself."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0509.aspx

"Rather it is a matter of accepting that little bit which one knows, therefore becoming able to be authentically and genuinely who one is."
a statement seems so simple yet bound with such ... feel free to add to this my mind mysteriously just stopped..

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 03-05-2019

Quan, would it be this little moment where you sit and feel this love surrounding you from Creator and then the feeling of a small kinship for a split second, this is for this very brief instant it's really you ?

There's a moment I noticed when in summer, if you are in the country and the sun just disappears behind the hills, and then somehow everything still glows from past light, like there is this sigh of gratitude from everything, nature having this kinship too

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 03-05-2019

Where do you find Carla's interviews?
I see a few on YouTube that I'm checking out now.
But are there written ones on the llresearch site?

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-06-2019

(03-05-2019, 10:09 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Where do you find Carla's interviews?
I see a few on YouTube that I'm checking out now.
But are there written ones on the llresearch site?

All years here i didnt notice them either but intuition guided to them last year, im happy to return favour BigSmile
http://www.llresearch.org/interviews/interviews_toc.aspx
Ive not checked youtube one, these are all in text form some in video too. There are some with Don and Jim too an newer ones of Gary and Austin , chock full of juicy catalyst, ripe for the picking Angel

The Daily Q'uote for March 6, 2019

"As always, [for] one attempting to come to a place of more awareness the tool of choice is silence. In meditation and in prayer much may be accomplished beneath the surface of that beingness that is each of you. Without words to limit, without thorns to inhibit, the silence speaks in the free and open manner of deity. The more of silence that one may eat as food, the more deep shall come that awareness of the Creator speaking within that system of energies that is the being that is each of you."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0523.aspx

Growing up as a little kid never thought silence, something seeming so simple be such a powerful tool "As always, [for] one attempting to come to a place of more awareness the tool of choice is silence".  "The more of silence that one may eat as food," an its one food that you can never grow tired of or have to much of or get overweight.. well maybe overweight with awareness? Ok ..sorry that was corny Tongue

(03-05-2019, 12:50 PM)flofrog Wrote: Quan, would it be this little moment where you sit and feel this love surrounding you from Creator and then the feeling of a small kinship for a split second, this is for this very brief instant it's really you ?

There's a moment I noticed when in summer, if you are in the country and the sun just disappears behind the hills, and then somehow everything still glows from past light, like there is this sigh of gratitude from everything, nature having this kinship too

"Quan, would it be this little moment where you sit and feel this love surrounding you from Creator and then the feeling of a small kinship for a split second, this is for this very brief instant it's really you ?"  Yes almost as if your head is popping up through the fog to the clear surroundings .

"There's a moment I noticed when in summer, if you are in the country and the sun just disappears behind the hills, and then somehow everything still glows from past light, like there is this sigh of gratitude from everything, nature having this kinship too" 
Its a magical time then, an also the morning as dark fades to light  those 2 moments between, sometimes I almost feel sad when it ends .. as you noticed there some moments when this is particularly evident..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-07-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 7, 2019

"The worry and fear which move through the awareness of those who seek is not so much that which is a mistake or error as that which reacts rather than responds and in developing the faculty called faith the lesson learned of responding rather than reacting is key."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1995/1995_0910.aspx

"responding rather than reacting" this key distinction made in the transcripts can be a very helpful aid to balancing those impluses, emotions an thought processes. A gentle little reminder perhaps Wink  
RA has this to say too :
"the gradual increase in the ability to observe one’s reactions and to know the self will bring the self ever closer to a true balance. Patience is requested and suggested, for the catalyst is intense upon your plane and its use must be appreciated over a period of consistent learn/teaching."
On a side note..below this simple search is handy example of responding in Ra's point of view..keep reiterating emphasis how they respond..I find it strangely funny? Smile
https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=responding

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-08-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 8, 2019

"Allow yourself to be swayed by anyone who can help you frame your questions better, but reserve your own right to perceive the information which comes when questions are asked. Reserve for yourself the right to choose that which feels inspiring to you, for the search for truth is not a cold building up of facts, but a journey to the heart."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1005.aspx

"Allow yourself to be swayed by anyone who can help you frame your questions better, but reserve your own right to perceive the information which comes when questions are asked." A fascinating distinction on the art of discernment, an equally important in communicating to others to shift emphasis more questions not facts, as the temptation to provide facts can be quite high sometimes when a bit off center  Blush

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-09-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 9, 2019

"…Although love is always the same and the one original Thought remains the mystery that it always has been and always shall be to the conscious rational mind, yet the codes of perception of this one original Thought of love are many and varied, not only from person to person, but in each person from moment to moment."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0914.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-10-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 10, 2019

"The intent of the soul entering incarnation within the physical plane of your planet is to alter the condition of the vibratory rate and the vibratory strength of the self. That is, the self desires both to change in the way the self perceives the illusion and the power which the self can bring to bear upon that which is focused upon, in the processes of recognizing and dealing with catalyst. The natural tendency of the third-density entity, whether awakened or asleep, is to resist change, and yet the purpose of the incarnation is never achieved without embracing the process of change."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0809.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Anodyne - 03-10-2019

"The natural tendency of the third-density entity, whether awakened or asleep, is to resist change, and yet the purpose of the incarnation is never achieved without embracing the process of change."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-11-2019

(03-10-2019, 09:43 PM)Anodyne Wrote: "The natural tendency of the third-density entity, whether awakened or asleep, is to resist change, and yet the purpose of the incarnation is never achieved without embracing the process of change."

Is there a particular reason why this part stood out to you?
I must comment also your profile tag states lurker   .. i like it, find it quite humurous  BigSmile   Very unique. A particular reason to this choice too? Feel free to invoke the law of confusion Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-11-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 11, 2019

"How to achieve communion in the unity of consciousness and love is perhaps the most basic magical question which could be asked. Magical in the sense that any entity which desires power, whether on the positive or negative path, must form a congruency of a kind with the original Thought of love in order to create personal power."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1019.aspx

"Unity" has been a word that seems to keeps popping up recently to me, even talking about it today BigSmile
"whether on the positive or negative path, must form a congruency of a kind with the original Thought of love in order to create personal power.""
A fascinating statement more so to the negative part, given the misconstrued meaning of love in English language can you imagine talking to a deeply negative being about there key to power being from love Tongue  Definitely would make for an interesting conversation or a rather short one!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Anodyne - 03-11-2019

(03-11-2019, 04:16 AM)Quan Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 09:43 PM)Anodyne Wrote: "The natural tendency of the third-density entity, whether awakened or asleep, is to resist change, and yet the purpose of the incarnation is never achieved without embracing the process of change."

I must comment also your profile tag states lurker   .. i like it, find it quite humurous  BigSmile   Very unique. A particular reason to this choice too? Feel free to invoke the law of confusion Tongue

Resistance to change seems to sum up our dilemma(s) in 3rd density existence.

I don't participate often, thus I am present but ...lurking. Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sacred Fool - 03-12-2019

(03-11-2019, 04:25 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for March 11, 2019

"How to achieve communion in the unity of consciousness and love is perhaps the most basic magical question which could be asked. Magical in the sense that any entity which desires power, whether on the positive or negative path, must form a congruency of a kind with the original Thought of love in order to create personal power."

"Unity" has been a word that seems to keeps popping up recently to me, even talking about it today BigSmile
"whether on the positive or negative path, must form a congruency of a kind with the original Thought of love in order to create personal power.""
A fascinating statement more so to the negative part, given the misconstrued meaning of love in English language can you imagine talking to a deeply negative being about there key to power being from love Tongue  Definitely would make for an interesting conversation or a rather short one!

This session has some further quotes worthy of mention.

"When you request information on enlightenment and appropriate methods for attaining it, you are speaking of attaining a manifestation rather than an essence, for enlightenment can only be seen by its reflection. Just as light itself is the creature and creation of love, so also is enlightenment the creature and manifestation of the thought of love which an entity has made his own."

"Enlightenment is the manifestation of focused power given a coherent shape, a degree of desire which one has towards the achieving of spiritual goals."

"...for it is not only intent, but intent carried through with even and steadfast perseverance that creates personal power."

"Never suspect that enlightenment benefits the enlightened one. Enlightened entities, my friends, for the most part, work very hard and do not consider themselves enlightened.  No, enlightenment is for the benefit of lightening others’ weary loads, lifting other people’s spirits with an enlightened smile or a few soft words. Seek the essence of compassion. Seek the Creator which is all truth and all love. Enlightenment will be your harvest. We wish you a good appetite for meditation, my friends, for it will stand you in good stead."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-12-2019

(03-11-2019, 05:22 PM)Anodyne Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 04:16 AM)Quan Wrote:

Resistance to change seems to sum up our dilemma(s) in 3rd density existence.

I don't participate often, thus I am present but ...lurking. Wink
"I don't participate often, thus I am present but ...lurking"
hahah, well count me in!  i was on this forum for 1-2 years before i became member then even took a while after that before posting BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-12-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 12, 2019

"Your scientists tell you that all that there is is made up of particles of energy vibrating at various speeds and creating various energy fields. One such energy field is that in which is contained the spirit of each of you, and when that spirit awakens there is no going back to sleepy. Once awake, the seeker must remain awake and alert. The question then becomes, �How can I help this process of awakening along? How can I accelerate the pace of my spiritual evolution?�"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0207.aspx

"when that spirit awakens there is no going back to sleep" aww before waking up... those were the good old days wait actually maybe not Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-13-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 13, 2019

"…When you fail to remember all these things and feel that you have �crashed and burned� in service-to-self-ness, let the dust settle. Take yourself up. And know that it shall be a new day as soon as you forgive yourself for being human. There is never an ending and never a failure to one who is on the path of positive polarity, because every morning is a new life. You may hit the reset button as often as you need to do so."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0328.aspx

''�crashed and burned� in service-to-self-ness, let the dust settle", 'gotta' love that description BigSmile   Equally matched in splendour by this "know that it shall be a new day as soon as you forgive yourself for being human.", do you forgive yourself for being human Tongue
"You may hit the reset button as often as you need to do so." Yes that reset button certainly comes in handy, does it get warn in after too much use  Blush  

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-14-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 14, 2019

"There is a spiritual process going on within the life of each of you. It is infinitely complex, intricate and subtle. The outer catalyst comes into your energy field and impinges upon it according to your biases, giving you feelings of discomfort, grief, anger and other seemingly negative emotions.

To the worldly part of your thinking, these emotions seem unfortunate and distasteful. To the seeker within you, however, we would say that such emotions are gifts; they are gifts of a certain type. They are gifts that show you where your pain lies and, more than that, they show you what the pain is hiding. So you take those surface emotions and sit with them and allow them to ripen in your meditation time, continuing to regard those feelings with respect and with gratitude."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0912.aspx

"To the worldly part of your thinking, these emotions seem unfortunate and distasteful." ahh the times of seeking mainly comfort away from those emotions gradually shift... "So you take those surface emotions and sit with them and allow them to ripen in your meditation time
coincidentally you find more comfort as a by product of this!   Take that first plunge defies logic tho..   'im feeling upset how would sitting with that help shouldn't i try to fix it or have a remedy for it?'    Its  a continual process as you delve deeper and deeper into those emotions, beyond the surface..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Anodyne - 03-14-2019

Being a 3rd density earth entity isn't always easy or fun.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-15-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 15, 2019

"Think of yourself not as you see yourself in the mirror but as you feel yourself when you pray for what you most dearly wish. See yourself not as a physical being but as a dreamer, a hoper, a lover of the light, an idealist. See those energies of intention that have nothing to do with the manifestations of the world. This is the beginning of the magical personality: to perceive yourself more truly than you can with the mirrors of the world."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0510.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 03-15-2019

(03-15-2019, 05:13 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for March 15, 2019

"Think of yourself not as you see yourself in the mirror but as you feel yourself when you pray for what you most dearly wish. See yourself not as a physical being but as a dreamer, a hoper, a lover of the light, an idealist. See those energies of intention that have nothing to do with the manifestations of the world. This is the beginning of the magical personality: to perceive yourself more truly than you can with the mirrors of the world."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0510.aspx

THIS!!! THIS!!!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-16-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 16, 2019

"Each entity has dignity, integrity and selfhood that is excellent. The voices that try to tear away at that concept of self that sees and respects the self and loves the self are deleterious to the wellness of that integrated mind and body and spirit. And this is why we speak of fear and love, for those voices of fear need to be forgiven and allowed to leave, gently but firmly. When a thought as to one�s unworthiness, foolishness or stupidity comes into the mind, remove it, knowing it is not accurate."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1127.aspx

*singing in a loud slow voice* Just let it go, let it go... haha that song from children's "Frozen" movie comes to mind Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-17-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 17, 2019

"�Each student of metaphysics is also a student of magic in the most pure sense, not in the sense of enchantments, ointments, curses and blessings, but in the sense of developing personal power. Enlightenment is the manifestation of focused power given a coherent shape, a degree of desire which one has towards the achieving of spiritual goals."

Love this next sentence  "The most basic tool for the achievement of a realization of a life lived in magic is meditation, for meditation introduces you to yourself."  Especially this "meditation introduces you to yourself"   BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-18-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 18, 2019

"We hear you speaking of the desire to serve, the desire to give of the self to others and to the planetary energy, and we applaud that hope and that energy, for each of you was indeed careful to include unique gifts in the personality that you chose for this incarnation. And it is wise to seek out one�s gifts and to find ways to use them in the service of others."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0523.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-19-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 19, 2019

"What is it to create changes in your consciousness by an act of will? There are three basic factors weighing on this matter.

The first is yourself as an actor and a chooser.

Second is your will, its recognition as a factor, and its discipline by your daily work.

The third is that which you effect as an act of will, that choice that lies before you that is entirely subjective. No two people shall see catalyst in precisely the same way. Therefore, no two people as magical entities shall create the same change in consciousness.

It is the right use of will that becomes the key to the working of the puzzle that lies before you when you face a choice in how to respond to a situation that you perceive."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0212.aspx

" right use of will that becomes the key to the working of the puzzle "  an what a puzzle it can be sometimes! How to use the will or am i using it correctly or doing enough etc..  perhaps the only way to maintain sanity is the rock of faith that all is well among the infinite choices that cascade and waterfall down each day~

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 03-19-2019

(03-19-2019, 04:27 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for March 19, 2019

"What is it to create changes in your consciousness by an act of will? There are three basic factors weighing on this matter.

Second is your will, its recognition as a factor, and its discipline by your daily work.

The third is that which you effect as an act of will, that choice that lies before you that is entirely subjective. No two people shall see catalyst in precisely the same way. Therefore, no two people as magical entities shall create the same change in consciousness.

It is the right use of will that becomes the key to the working of the puzzle that lies before you when you face a choice in how to respond to a situation that you perceive."

" right use of will that becomes the key to the working of the puzzle "  an what a puzzle it can be sometimes! How to use the will or am i using it correctly or doing enough etc..  perhaps the only way to maintain sanity is the rock of faith that all is well among the infinite choices that cascade and waterfall down each day~

Maybe the only way to maintain sanity is the realization that this is all an illusion, a dream dreamed by the One Infinite Creator = I AM? Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-20-2019

(03-19-2019, 04:58 AM)RitaJC Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 04:27 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for March 19, 2019

Maybe the only way to maintain sanity is the realization that this is all an illusion, a dream dreamed by the One Infinite Creator = I AM? Smile

A breath of fresh air to lift up this place/thread, thank you for these posts  always a blessing BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-20-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 20, 2019

"[One] concept that is involved in effecting the purpose of third density is an increased accuracy in the perception of that dynamic known to your people as polarity. What is positive; what is negative? What is service to others; what is service to self? How does this creature that you experience as your self respond to perceived light and perceived darkness; to perceived positivity and perceived negativity? Very often, those entities which wandered to this planetary sphere from elsewhere are those who are working very hard in sixth density upon the precise balance between love and wisdom. This means that chances to experience polarity and respond to it are precious, because only by gathering the harvest of catalyst and allowing the winnowing of that catalyst by the processes of conscious and unconscious portions of the self can one begin to redefine and more accurately balance the forces of love and wisdom within the self."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0809.aspx

Polarity.. Perhaps a favourite word of Ra an even maybe including Q'uo in channeling?  Or perhaps not  Tongue
Such eloquent expression "only by gathering the harvest of catalyst and allowing the winnowing of that catalyst by the processes of conscious and unconscious portions of the self ".

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 03-21-2019

I wonder if working on our balance between love and wisdom here in 3D can even make a dent in the work we have to do in 6D.