Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-24-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 24, 2019

"We say to you that you must turn from the outside manifestations that meet your senses, turn from your own opinion of yourself, your own judgment of the fruits of your spiritual labors, and from any and all prophecy having to do with your probable future, and instead join the great darkness of the sea of mystery which surrounds and expresses the gateway to the spiritual progress. You cannot see or hear or feel or taste or smell anything in this darkness. You are, shall we say, without feedback as you progress upon a path that is narrow because it is only the span of footsteps—there are no things to carry. Why do you think the spiritual path is so narrow? If it needed to be wider it would be. It is your metaphysical feet touching the very stuff of spiritual reality that walk the path of the seeker. There is no luggage, there is no rest and there is no turning back. And so you walk on in darkness, each of you berating yourselves many times for your lack of spirituality."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0209.aspx

Beautiful quote. felt such emotion in this and the words after.. .dont often hear Q'uo use "I"..so this particularly stood out "I beg you to love"  and a couple more paragraphs ..
"What a treasure your hearts are when they love. I beg you to love. It does not matter that you do not love perfectly according to your own judgment, it does not matter that you do not love all the time. It matters that you see your inner state of love as the cornerstone of your existence, your seeking and your destiny, for this universe is one thing and one thing only—it is love, the creative love—the one original Thought is love. It is within your heart that this love is reproduced so that you become creative also."

"We earnestly implore you to grasp that this channeling is also a phenomenon, that our words are things. We cannot prove our love to you nor can we say it, and you must realize that our words are nothing but shadows flitting across the inside of your mind. They may be without worth for you and if so we ask you to discard them, to shrug them away and to move on. Our love for you is part of our spiritual path. Your love shall be yours."

May these words bring comfort on those particularly tough times Blush

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 02-24-2019

This is truly wonderful! Thank you, Quan!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-25-2019

(02-24-2019, 10:27 AM)RitaJC Wrote: This is truly wonderful! Thank you, Quan!

Thank you too.. now lets light some incense at the Bring4th and Q'uo Altar BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-25-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 25, 2019

"We would give to you our encouragement and speak upon meditation for it is the key which unlocks the door to that which is within you—and that which is within you is nothing less than the one original Thought which is the Creator. You may call this Creator �Universal Mind,� yet that is not precise, for the mind proceeded and precipitated from the Thought which was thought without mind, but only with consciousness. You are the Creator, and as you experience each other, the Creator gains experience."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0316.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - WhiteTigerofJoy - 02-25-2019

(01-11-2016, 02:32 PM)Ankh Wrote: I wanted to start this thread for a while, but never got to it. Today's Q'uote though made me do this, because I read them almost every day as an inspiration, but sometimes they really stand out, and I want to remember those who stand out. Memory being a faulty thing though, so sometimes I just want to re-read them.

Anyway, here is today's  Q'uote:

"We assure you that, in the process of forming the intention, at each moment that you form such an intention to seek and to serve the one infinite Creator, to heighten your devotion to the one infinite Creator, or to increase your passion for developing your will in order to maximize your service to the Creator, you have done work that, in a magical sense, is highly polarizing regardless of the actual outcome of your intention."

Full Q'uo session

Aw yes, thank you!

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 02-25-2019

(02-25-2019, 03:18 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for February 25, 2019

"We would give to you our encouragement and speak upon meditation for it is the key which unlocks the door to that which is within you—and that which is within you is nothing less than the one original Thought which is the Creator. You may call this Creator �Universal Mind,� yet that is not precise, for the mind proceeded and precipitated from the Thought which was thought without mind, but only with consciousness. You are the Creator, and as you experience each other, the Creator gains experience."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0316.aspx

YES! So simple and so clear!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-26-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 26, 2019

"For each of you is a mirror in likeness, not similar but the same, so that your other selves may gaze within your glass and see what they need to see about themselves. Indeed, it is often among your peoples that you see things in other people not realizing that you are seeing the reflection of yourself."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0706.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-26-2019

(02-25-2019, 04:47 AM)WhiteTigerofJoy Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 02:32 PM)Ankh Wrote: I wanted to start this thread for a while, but never got to it. Today's Q'uote though made me do this, because I read them almost every day as an inspiration, but sometimes they really stand out, and I want to remember those who stand out. Memory being a faulty thing though, so sometimes I just want to re-read them.

Anyway, here is today's  Q'uote:

"We assure you that, in the process of forming the intention, at each moment that you form such an intention to seek and to serve the one infinite Creator, to heighten your devotion to the one infinite Creator, or to increase your passion for developing your will in order to maximize your service to the Creator, you have done work that, in a magical sense, is highly polarizing regardless of the actual outcome of your intention."

Full Q'uo session

Aw yes, thank you!

Wow your first post, welcome and such a nice post too BigSmile Thank you too.   

RE: Daily Q'uote - Anodyne - 02-26-2019

(02-26-2019, 02:50 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for February 26, 2019

"For each of you is a mirror in likeness, not similar but the same, so that your other selves may gaze within your glass and see what they need to see about themselves. Indeed, it is often among your peoples that you see things in other people not realizing that you are seeing the reflection of yourself."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0706.aspx

Love this one!

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 02-26-2019

I didn't know the Original Thought was the Creator. I just thought it was something the Creator had.

RE: Daily Q'uote - rva_jeremy - 02-26-2019

(02-26-2019, 04:10 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I didn't know the Original Thought was the Creator. I just thought it was something the Creator had.

Yeah I've seen Confederation entities play fast and loose with this kind of thing. We're in third density; what we want is for A to be A, for everything to be some thing with discrete qualities. But in an undifferentiated unity, there is no concept of relation at all because there is no other thing to be related to. Everything is self, self is everything; "having" something is meaningless because there's no way to "not have" something.

But if you want to speak in terms of thought, it's useful to talk about it using normal human terms, like "having a thought". This is one of the situations where the stepping down of information through channeling is useful even though it introduces distortion. While it does corrupt somewhat the total meaning, it makes it useful to humans in the illusion.

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 02-26-2019

loL Jeremy, it reminds me of something :

when I was fifteen I took a course in charcoal drawing mixed with oil painting, we had an awesome teacher who said
" look at your white canvas, there's nothing in it. It's your indefinite limitless world. If you just touch it with a dab of black or red suddenly it comes to existence it has become a huge negative white space and a dot, you broke the indefinite. " Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-27-2019

(02-26-2019, 04:16 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 04:10 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I didn't know the Original Thought was the Creator. I just thought it was something the Creator had.

Yeah I've seen Confederation entities play fast and loose with this kind of thing. We're in third density; what we want is for A to be A, for everything to be some thing with discrete qualities. But in an undifferentiated unity, there is no concept of relation at all because there is no other thing to be related to. Everything is self, self is everything; "having" something is meaningless because there's no way to "not have" something.

But if you want to speak in terms of thought, it's useful to talk about it using normal human terms, like "having a thought". This is one of the situations where the stepping down of information through channeling is useful even though it introduces distortion. While it does corrupt somewhat the total meaning, it makes it useful to humans in the illusion.

Haha i love your way of expression BigSmile   Particularly "Yeah I've seen Confederation entities play fast and loose with this kind of thing", that should go in the hall of fame !    

flofrog come on dont tease do show a sample Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-27-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 27, 2019

"But in general an enlightened being is one who is aware in an accurate and far-reaching manner of the nature of his environment, so that he is not only able to live serenely in the midst of the chaos that swims between every breath upon your Planet Earth existence, but is also able to share this vision that transcends the multiplicity of detail and brings together a united picture of how things are to others."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1225.aspx

""live serenely in the midst of the chaos that swims between every breath upon your Planet Earth existence"
It can be amusing to try to place self in especially chaotic situations although it can backfire sometimes,  but if can pull it off it can feel like being in the matrix ..Well sort of Blush

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 02-27-2019

All right trying to upload on imgur.. this is Lola on orange. 36 x 36 in it's oil but with charcoal

https://imgur.com/a/U1kTuy0

RE: Daily Q'uote - Highrculling - 02-27-2019

Yeah, I find this session overall very informative, several interesting topics were mentioned. Beside the above quote, I very much like this part: "As that wanderer moves through all which it must move in order to keep the heart open and to bless that light and dedicate it to the service of the entire planet, that wanderer is fulfilling his purpose completely." It seems that before the heart could properly, steadily open, there's indeed a lot of preliminary work to do, working with the dirt, walking in the desert, or whatever it's called. And in dealing with seemingly non-essential, but time consuming, areas in life, there's actually spiritual progress going on. It gives me encouragement to move forward in a calm and orderly fashion.

RE: Daily Q'uote - hounsic - 02-27-2019

Beautiful Flofrog!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-28-2019

(02-27-2019, 01:18 PM)Highrculling Wrote: Yeah, I find this session overall very informative, several interesting topics were mentioned. Beside the above quote, I very much like this part: "As that wanderer moves through all which it must move in order to keep the heart open and to bless that light and dedicate it to the service of the entire planet, that wanderer is fulfilling his purpose completely." It seems that before the heart could properly, steadily open, there's indeed a lot of preliminary work to do, working with the dirt, walking in the desert, or whatever it's called. And in dealing with seemingly non-essential, but time consuming, areas in life, there's actually spiritual progress going on. It gives me encouragement to move forward in a calm and orderly fashion.

Its irony with seeking, logical would think get more complex as awaken more but actually its jsut realizing more how simple it is, getting back to basics is main priority, just being BigSmile    I like your profile picture an Housanics very creative, perhaps i should take note!

flofrog, wow its amazing(almost hypnotizing) an thank you for putting all that time to get it uploaded, using computers can be great catalyst for patience!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-28-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 28, 2019

"�Polarizing towards the positive is, in some part, a matter of gently moving yourself out of the way of the light that flows through you. It is a great collaboration, my brother, for it is not unimportant that you yourself, in your humanness, love. This love that you have colors the light of the infinite One in beautiful colors made of your personality, your choices, your quirks, your uniqueness. As you bless the light that flows through you, you bless the world and in your way you are lightening the consciousness of Planet Earth. It is, indeed, the greatest service that any can offer, that service of allowing the light to shine through the personal self and out into the world."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0328.aspx

Highrculling gift of prophecy, just covered this BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-01-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 1, 2019

"Remember that the glory that moves through you asks you not to be glorious but only to be an instrument. Let the Creator play you. Your job is to stay in tune. Therefore, tune yourself with memory, with affirmation, with mantra, with all of the tools and resources that you find helpful."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0328.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-02-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 2, 2019

"The benefit of understanding how incarnational lessons work is that when you see an incarnational lesson coming around again, when you see and hear your theme music playing, you do not have to become despairing or discouraged. You can simply say, �Ah, my incarnational theme has come around again. It is time to spend some heartfelt honor, respect and support upon this situation so that I may open this gift I have been given and appreciate it and cooperate with it.�"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1127.aspx

"when you see an incarnational lesson coming around again, when you see and hear your theme music playing"  haha such a classic description, what is your theme music like Tongue   Like movie Jaws? bit dramatic !  maybe Star Wars, bit triumphant.. or perhaps some peaceful exotic music...or just a bit of background noise?

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 03-02-2019

(03-02-2019, 04:51 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for March 2, 2019

"The benefit of understanding how incarnational lessons work is that when you see an incarnational lesson coming around again, when you see and hear your theme music playing, you do not have to become despairing or discouraged. You can simply say, �Ah, my incarnational theme has come around again. It is time to spend some heartfelt honor, respect and support upon this situation so that I may open this gift I have been given and appreciate it and cooperate with it.�"

"when you see an incarnational lesson coming around again, when you see and hear your theme music playing"  haha such a classic description, what is your theme music like Tongue   Like movie Jaws? bit dramatic !  maybe Star Wars, bit triumphant.. or perhaps some peaceful exotic music...or just a bit of background noise?

The sound of silence ... Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 03-03-2019

The muppet show,  any episode,  Kermit Heart !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEinCgoA48E

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-03-2019

(03-03-2019, 02:20 AM)flofrog Wrote:

The muppet show,  any episode,  Kermit Heart !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEinCgoA48E

Lol , of course of course  an I didnt need to watch video imagery of Kermit jumping around just flashed in the mind.

RitaJC that theme song would be number 1 of all time, or eternity Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-03-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 3, 2019

"�Each of you falls headlong into a blazing white light, the white light of an infinite Creator whose very nature is love. You are falling unbelievably quickly, and you shall fuse and become one in your perception as you already are in reality with love itself. This is your destiny. And yet speed is such a relative thing. None of you knows how quickly spiritual gravity pulls you toward that great center, that great unity. Each of you feels you cannot possibly be moving quickly enough, you need to know more. And so you draw yourself along. Yet in reality, you could not hold yourself back if you tried."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1109.aspx

"Each of you feels you cannot possibly be moving quickly enough, you need to know more. And so you draw yourself along. Yet in reality, you could not hold yourself back if you tried." yep thats when good old spiritual GPS kicks in !

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 03-03-2019

(03-03-2019, 04:45 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for March 3, 2019

"�Each of you falls headlong into a blazing white light, the white light of an infinite Creator whose very nature is love. You are falling unbelievably quickly, and you shall fuse and become one in your perception as you already are in reality with love itself. This is your destiny. And yet speed is such a relative thing. None of you knows how quickly spiritual gravity pulls you toward that great center, that great unity. Each of you feels you cannot possibly be moving quickly enough, you need to know more. And so you draw yourself along. Yet in reality, you could not hold yourself back if you tried."

"Each of you feels you cannot possibly be moving quickly enough, you need to know more. And so you draw yourself along. Yet in reality, you could not hold yourself back if you tried." yep thats when good old spiritual GPS kicks in !

You don't need GPS if it is spiritual gravity pulling you towards it. In this case we are falling upwards toward Creator.
This is a neat quote. It doesn't feel like I am progressing or moving at all.
But maybe I've come far since learning about the Law of One like 10 years ago.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-04-2019

(03-03-2019, 04:49 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:

You don't need GPS if it is spiritual gravity pulling you towards it. In this case we are falling upwards toward Creator.
Yes we dont have an actual gps device  although may be handy Tongue   Carla used in interviews  as a metaphor, dont you think its cute?

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-04-2019

The Daily Q'uote for March 4, 2019

"Why is it, my friends, that when it is noon, you think about what you shall do from noon �til one and at one you think of what you shall do in the afternoon? And even if you hear a noise or are disturbed, you do not think to yourself, �I wish to take this time out of time. I wish to take this moment with utter seriousness�? Why do you skate on the pond of your life, never plunging into the icy waters that protect sleepers from wake ones?"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1102.aspx

A nice injection of humour by Q'uo BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 03-04-2019

(03-04-2019, 04:36 AM)Quan Wrote:

Yes we dont have an actual gps device  although may be handy Tongue   Carla used in interviews  as a metaphor, dont you think its cute?

I didn't know she used it as metaphor.

Yes, while it might not be needed for approaching Creator in higher density, we need GPS for our daily lives here under such a thick veil.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-05-2019

(03-04-2019, 08:51 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 04:36 AM)Quan Wrote:

I didn't know she used it as metaphor.

Yes, while it might not be needed for approaching Creator in higher density, we need GPS for our daily lives here under such a thick veil.

Well very said BigSmile
"Yes, while it might not be needed for approaching Creator in higher density, we need GPS for our daily lives here under such a thick veil."
Often heart will feel something makes no sense in that moment because of that thick veil but in those higher densities the crystal will be much clear, the tricky part is distinguishing that feeling from more surface emotions or thoughts Blush
I recommend the interviews from Carla, she has such a lovely way of putting things mixed with quirky humour an everyday language.