Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 03:13 AM)Quan Wrote: Sanskrit such beautiful language, just the sound of it.. have you seen the only movie all in Sanskrit(old one) ? That was an experience!  The sound when prouncing "m"   almost like humming along BigSmile          As for that sanscript quote very fitting.. have you got an audio version Smile

so agree, I have no audio for it, except the way I have heard it and tried to transcribe it... n It really means " you are that" but it really implies you are that that I am too, it is really about unity, from the Mahavakias. I love sanskrit ! I didn't see that movie, I have to !

RE: Daily Q'uote - Sacred Fool - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 06:38 AM)RitaJC Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 04:54 AM)peregrine Wrote: I paid money for this session, and the queries are mine.

I wanted to leave some kind of context and guidance on the internet for others who found themselves with well developed upper and lower chakras, but with a poorly developed heart center.  Q'uo summed it up this way:

We would suggest that such entities experiencing this pattern of energy expenditure may profitably consider that they may well have chosen to incarnate in third density upon the Earth at this time in order to effect a more harmonious and full balancing of the energies which you may call love and light, power and peace. We offer these words to indicate the dimensions of love and wisdom, or the lessons of fourth density and fifth density, that are studied in sixth density in order to unify and solidify the point of awareness that contains all of the consciousness that is granted to all aspects of the creative principle.

Later on, this was their comment:

Wisdom has a tendency to create within an entity the feeling that he or she is powerful and self-sufficient. In truth, when power has been wedded to peace and light has been wedded to love, true power emerges. And in that power is rest. In that compassion is wisdom. But the ground upon which you stand in order to do this work of reconciling and harmonizing those factors that blend into who you are is love.

That was almost 13 years ago.  For some reason, I'm still working on this stuff.

May the work fall away for you and the revelation come that the real you never left the place the illusory you is still trying to reach and never will. XXXOOO

Thank you for the kind sentiment, Rita.

I guess I'm a little more generous with the reality, though, in the sense that I consider the me typing this missive to you to be no less real than my various selves on higher levels: we simply play different positions on the same team.  The assignment for this variant of self (the one with the grey beard) is to work in a context of having little direct access to Divine Love and Truth, yet, even so, to tread blindly into self to discover the hidden wealth of these and offer that, modestly, to this unsteady world.

I certainly did not emphasize it above, but I've come quite a long ways over the past 13 years.  Spiraling loop by loop, my relationship with Power and Peace has become far more mature than it was then, and my capacity to work with my team-mate-selves has become much more beautiful.  Just as their work benefits me, I feel that my work here offers them a quality of grounded seeking they would not otherwise have direct access to, however odd that may sound.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-06-2019

(02-05-2019, 12:14 PM)flofrog Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 03:13 AM)Quan Wrote: Sanskrit such beautiful language, just the sound of it.. have you seen the only movie all in Sanskrit(old one) ? That was an experience!  The sound when prouncing "m"   almost like humming along BigSmile          As for that sanscript quote very fitting.. have you got an audio version Smile

so agree, I have no audio for it, except the way I have heard it and tried to transcribe it... n It really means " you are that"  but it really implies you are that that I am too, it is really about unity, from the Mahavakias. I love sanskrit !  I didn't see that  movie, I have to !

Peregrine thank you for sharing wonderful BigSmile 

flofrog, here is a link with eng subtitles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZUxmcCT4YI
enjoy Tongue   "Adi Shankara   is the movie- shorterned title.
He Has some great writings to..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-06-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 6, 2019

"We would offer to you the concept of the �trouble bubble.� Troubles arise and they form a bubble, an energy field. Then the bubble is popped and it is no more. You are here to create the trouble bubbles and to wait for them to pop. You cannot pop them, precisely. What you do, if you are skillful, is to become patient, for there are some trouble bubbles with a very thick skin and some with a very thin skin, and who can say in what moment epiphany may create the pin to pop that bubble? "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0812.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-07-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 7, 2019

"The impulse of the manifestation of yourself which is human has the instinct to grasp and hold those things which are perceived as being needed. There is the stretching and the reaching for enough to withstand what might occur. Yet change does not happen well to entities which are holding on to anything. What if in this instant the gravity you experience was reversed. Would you do a somersault or would you fall all over yourselves while explaining that this was impossible. How much of change is painful because it is resisted? "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1994/1994_0116.aspx

A bit of humour today from Q'uo BigSmile  It can be quite comical trying to explain the mystery, especially with English Language maybe knowing another language may help perhaps Sanskrit Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 02-07-2019

(02-07-2019, 04:17 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for February 7, 2019

"The impulse of the manifestation of yourself which is human has the instinct to grasp and hold those things which are perceived as being needed. There is the stretching and the reaching for enough to withstand what might occur. Yet change does not happen well to entities which are holding on to anything. What if in this instant the gravity you experience was reversed. Would you do a somersault or would you fall all over yourselves while explaining that this was impossible. How much of change is painful because it is resisted? "

A bit of humour today from Q'uo BigSmile  It can be quite comical trying to explain the mystery, especially with English Language maybe knowing another language may help perhaps Sanskrit Wink

Since it was revealed to me that everything here is constantly changing and all suffering is self-inflicted by resisting that, all suffering stopped for me and Nirvana took its place. Still overflowing with appreciation for that revelation

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-08-2019

(02-07-2019, 06:20 AM)RitaJC Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 04:17 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for February 7, 2019

Since it was revealed to me that everything here is constantly changing and all suffering is self-inflicted by resisting that, all suffering stopped for me and Nirvana took its place. Still overflowing with appreciation for that revelation
Ahh the mountain top experiences, enjoy  BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-08-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 8, 2019

"�It is not what the seeker knows but what the seeker desires that creates the character of the distortions that the seeker is likely to settle upon as that which is the least distorted version of truth. Once it has been accepted that all truths are to some extent distortions of a truth that is ineffable and unknowable then there is perhaps an easier and more relaxed attitude towards this process of knowing the truth. If all things are shadows, if all things are to some extent not what they seem, then the heart is free to open in pure desire to whatever truth it may pick up with its various antennae which it does not know it has but which the being which lies within knows well how to use."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1995/1995_0319.aspx

Love synchronicity, read this one just recently   .. this part especially stood out  "Once it has been accepted that all truths are to some extent distortions of a truth that is ineffable and unknowable then there is perhaps an easier and more relaxed attitude towards this process of knowing the truth"  an this is not just with oneself but towards others truth and acceptance there ..

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 02-08-2019

Thank you so much Quan for the movie. That was wonderful. Thank you

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-09-2019

(02-08-2019, 11:10 PM)flofrog Wrote: Thank you so much Quan for the movie. That was wonderful. Thank you

Glad you liked it, haha im a sucker for those type of movies, or a kid in a candy shop?  
If you have any that especially ring out let me know please, pretty please Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-09-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 9, 2019

"�For each of you is the universe. You are looking out at a world that is actually interior. Such is the illusion created by flesh."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_0121.aspx

The world of paradoxes.. perhaps this is the ultimate of them all? *now insert some very mysterious yet enchanting music*

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 02-09-2019

(02-09-2019, 04:52 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for February 9, 2019

"�For each of you is the universe. You are looking out at a world that is actually interior. Such is the illusion created by flesh."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_0121.aspx

The world of paradoxes.. perhaps this is the ultimate of them all? *now insert some very mysterious yet enchanting music*

It stays a paradox only until the Truth is revealed Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Infinite - 02-09-2019

Quote:Third density, your Earth plane, is a world of great solitude and sorrow, with each entity shut up from each other entity in ways that do not occur before this density or after it. This is a density of metaphysical darkness lit only by that pale moon of hope and faith. And yet in this dim light there lies a depth of truth that shall never be touched again, for only in this density has the Creator given Itself the luxury of not knowing. Thusly, as each experiences himself, the Creator experiences Itself in an unspoiled and untouched way, totally spontaneous and totally free, and if that entity that is you finds that heart of love that is the deepest truth, that finding is completely real for it is not at the surface of things that this truth is obvious. It is not obvious that all is one. It is not clear at all that each entity is a creature and a child of love. Indeed, it is only by blind faith that we can begin to apprehend that which we do not know and yet that which we do know, love itself.

So when the seeker comes to those moments of startling lucidity, when that knowing which is beyond unknowing lights the sky of consciousness with that fullness of light which is true self-knowledge, there is a degree of joy that cannot be attained by those who already know the score. Around this habitation we are able to see each flower and plant and tree moving rhythmically in the joy of perfect knowledge. The second-density world embraces itself without self-knowledge but with full knowledge of love. There is no doubt. There is no argument. There is no confusion in the growing of seed into bud and bud into flower, in the dying down of that which is born and in the rising again from seed. All is felt in that cyclic rhythm that is perfect, and all harmonizes, each serving each in infinite detail.

Beyond this density, the choice having been made how to serve, the veil is again lifted and each is again aware—in the way that each of you is aware of the shape of this house and the color of the paint upon the walls—that all are one. Each knows the thoughts of the other and sees the complete commonality between that and the thoughts of the self. Yes, there is a great deal more to do beyond third density, but it is finicky work, careful, time-consuming, tedious even compared to the adventure that you now are embarked upon, who live and breathe the air of the Earth world. This is then, in a real sense, your moment of glory.

Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1997/1997_0518.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-10-2019

(02-09-2019, 07:20 AM)Infinite Wrote:
Quote:Third density, your Earth plane, is a world of great solitude and sorrow, with each entity shut up from each other entity in ways that do not occur before this density or after it. This is a density of metaphysical darkness lit only by that pale moon of hope and faith. And yet in this dim light there lies a depth of truth that shall never be touched again, for only in this density has the Creator given Itself the luxury of not knowing. Thusly, as each experiences himself, the Creator experiences Itself in an unspoiled and untouched way, totally spontaneous and totally free, and if that entity that is you finds that heart of love that is the deepest truth, that finding is completely real for it is not at the surface of things that this truth is obvious. It is not obvious that all is one. It is not clear at all that each entity is a creature and a child of love. Indeed, it is only by blind faith that we can begin to apprehend that which we do not know and yet that which we do know, love itself.

So when the seeker comes to those moments of startling lucidity, when that knowing which is beyond unknowing lights the sky of consciousness with that fullness of light which is true self-knowledge, there is a degree of joy that cannot be attained by those who already know the score. Around this habitation we are able to see each flower and plant and tree moving rhythmically in the joy of perfect knowledge. The second-density world embraces itself without self-knowledge but with full knowledge of love. There is no doubt. There is no argument. There is no confusion in the growing of seed into bud and bud into flower, in the dying down of that which is born and in the rising again from seed. All is felt in that cyclic rhythm that is perfect, and all harmonizes, each serving each in infinite detail.

Beyond this density, the choice having been made how to serve, the veil is again lifted and each is again aware—in the way that each of you is aware of the shape of this house and the color of the paint upon the walls—that all are one. Each knows the thoughts of the other and sees the complete commonality between that and the thoughts of the self. Yes, there is a great deal more to do beyond third density, but it is finicky work, careful, time-consuming, tedious even compared to the adventure that you now are embarked upon, who live and breathe the air of the Earth world. This is then, in a real sense, your moment of glory.

Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1997/1997_0518.aspx

Thank you its a lovely passage, this part also reasonated "Truly, when at last you do not mind free-falling you shall have arrived at a reasonably comfortable metaphysical stance from which to gain a somewhat more accurate view of the rhythmic beating of destiny. " 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-10-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 10, 2019

"When you are in love with someone, they can do no wrong. They might make an error, but it is a small thing. The essence of that person is so appreciated and seen in such a strong and clear light that there are simply ways to love that entity based on their imperfections as well as their perfections.

It is easier for the thoughtful and sensitive seeker to love another with that kind of romantic glow than it is to love the self with that same aura of deep appreciation and respect and yet, dear one, you deserve it. You have earned it over and over. You are worthy."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1127.aspx

"It is easier for the thoughtful and sensitive seeker to love another with that kind of romantic glow than it is to love the self with that same aura of deep appreciation and respect " Your singing to the choir on this one Q'uo BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-11-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 11, 2019

"To those who feel that there is a question as to whether they are acting appropriately or whether they are moving beyond the bounds of acceptable influence and infringing upon another�s free will, we might suggest that, in your mind, you turn the tables and see the situation as happening the opposite way, not from you to another but from another to you. If, in that turnaround, you see the goodness of your actions, you are most likely behaving appropriately and maintaining unity between yourself and the other self. If, when you turn the tables, you realize you would resent such a thing were it to happen to you, then you know that you have infringed upon the rights, the peace, and the liberty of another."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0314.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-12-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 12, 2019

"There is simplicity to the spiritual walk that baffles the intellectual mind. All that occurs is that which comes before the self in order that the self may practice responding with vibrations as close as humanly possible to the vibration of the one infinite Creator, which is unconditional love. Consequently, the response of one that is vibrating at his highest and best shall always be love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0922.aspx

"There is simplicity to the spiritual walk that baffles the intellectual mind"  can be a great balance of frustration yet humour sometimes BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-13-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 13, 2019

"A magician is one with the ability to effect changes in consciousness at will.

You have been a magician each time that you have faced a situation in life and made a conscious choice to respond to catalyst that is offered you in a way which was not automatic in your responsive system. When you have chosen a higher path, when you have chosen a soft word instead of a harsh one, a kind action instead of a rude one, or an honest if hard answer instead of a hypocritical though easy one, you have acted in a magical way, choosing to lift your consciousness to a higher path. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0212.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-14-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 14, 2019

"Before you love another, you must fall in love with yourself. This instrument is very fond of an old song, �My funny valentine, sweet comic valentine, you make me smile with my heart. Your looks are laughable, unphotographable, but you�re my favorite work of art.� You need to become your favorite work of art. You need to fall in love with yourselves as wonderful and foolish and silly and evil-minded and mean and every other quality that you know of. And you need to bring all of those dark and light qualities into your heart, not to judge, but to love. For as you come to know yourself more and more, you will find the truth running deep and true under the folly of personality and opinion and that truth is that you carry the Creator�s consciousness within you and by using your will and setting your intention you may be a place where light dwells and oh, what a saving grace it is to others when they see you shine, unconcerned that you are imperfect, knowing that whatever you are, you are the Creator"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1002.aspx

""Before you love another, you must fall in love with yourself." so for valentines day perhaps buy a rose for yourself as well... or perhaps not  BigSmile 
"You need to fall in love with yourselves as wonderful and foolish and silly", in some people this can work the opposite way as become more spiritual then become more silly Blush   

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-15-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 15, 2019

"We ask you plainly to beware of answers and to focus upon questions, for as you seek and seek again, so shall the doors of your own consciousness open to you and you shall carry understanding deep within your heart, not to communicate except clumsily and incompletely, but only to manifest in your smile, your laughter, and the light of joy which you share with those about you."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1109.aspx

"you shall carry understanding deep within your heart, not to communicate except clumsily and incompletely", perhaps like a little toddler want to communicate to you but it comes out in baby talk Tongue
"but only to manifest in your smile, your laughter, and the light of joy which you share with those about you."
Very empowering knowledge in this illusion of doing, or when facing a  "strong distortion towards busy-ness "- (from Law of One 25.1 ).

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-16-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 16, 2019

"The goal of third density is the awakening of the self to the true and ever-deeper identity of that self. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0809.aspx

Haha a nice summary of conversation earlier today thank you Q'uo Tongue
The goal, can it get any more succinct than that description? "awakening of the self to the true and ever-deeper identity of that self"

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-17-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 17, 2019

"When you request information on enlightenment and appropriate methods for attaining it, you are speaking of attaining a manifestation rather than an essence, for enlightenment can only be seen by its reflection. Just as light itself is the creature and creation of love, so also is enlightenment the creature and manifestation of the thought of love which an entity has made his own."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1019.aspx

Its fascinating how even powerful words with such meaning can change, with a shift in a 'larger perspective' the one action in life being so simple can achieve such wisdom.. well maybe not simple.. BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-18-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 18, 2019

"It is our opinion that all things are one, that all there is dwells within each entity. It is our feeling that each entity contains the infinite creation. All things are thought, all thoughts, all emotions, all that is seen, all that is sensed in any way has manifestation to the outer eye but first has roots within that inner being that is connected, not with larger spaces, but with infinity itself. For each of you is that holographic image of all that there is. Each of you is one thing. The small self cannot grasp the unity that is the truth of all your peoples upon your sphere of Earth. It seems obvious to the outer eye that each entity is a person unto herself, and yet just as a child awakens for the first time in her mother�s arms and becomes aware of a new world of sight and sound and sensation, just so does the spiritual self within the human being awaken to an alarm that only it can hear. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0207.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-19-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 19, 2019

"It is often impossible to see the richly textured pattern which links events, situations and emotional states in coherent manner. In fact, it is far more logical to assume a stance of extreme skepticism when faced with the question of the �why� of existence and consciousness, for even the most patient among you must be patient to the point of silence, usually for many of your years, before the inner connections between all things, events, people, emotional states become evident or even partially so. Since much is obscured from your vision, it is logical to assume that there is nothing to be seen. Yet, there is that irrational, shall we say, impulse among all conscious beings to seek beyond that which can be seen, heard, felt and touched in any way, measured by any instrument, evaluated by any means whatsoever."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0525.aspx

A great sermon to the art of patience Cool

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-20-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 20, 2019

"Service to others is not an end product of meditation itself. Therefore, let us work with the concepts of what the darkness of meditation is. You may see yourselves as a mixture of earth—that is the vehicle and all of its elements—and water, not only that water which is the largest portion of your physical vehicle but also with the metaphysical waters of the deeper mind. When the seeker first decides to set his foot upon the path of finding out what is true, the seeker invites the great seed of consciousnesses, or should we say, levels of consciousness, and this water in turn vivifies and recreates the entity which is seeking. Therefore you are, metaphysically speaking, in darkness, and it is within this darkness that you seek knowledge of love, of light, and of unity."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0112.aspx

"the seeker invites the great seed of consciousnesses, or should we say, levels of consciousness, and this water in turn vivifies and recreates the entity which is seeking", ahh to the joy to be a creator in your own 'beingness ' BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-21-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 21, 2019

"The attempt that a servant of the light makes to be of service allows that servant to discover things about him or herself. It allows that being to come across those dirty fingerprints on the window that cast shadows when the sun tries pass through them. Each of those dirty fingerprints has to be attended to. And it is only by placing yourself in the light and desiring to have the light come through you that those flecks of dirt and fingerprints and grime can be discerned. It is a gift to the self when one wishes to be of service�"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_1003.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 02-21-2019

so darn true Quan, this last quote.... BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-22-2019

(02-21-2019, 02:27 PM)flofrog Wrote: so darn true Quan, this last quote.... BigSmile

Haha yes, cant help but laugh at this part "It allows that being to come across those dirty fingerprints on the window that cast shadows when the sun tries pass through them. Each of those dirty fingerprints has to be attended to", hmm those fingerprints can be quite elusive sometimes!!!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-22-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 22, 2019

"Becoming the Creator is a process of allowing consciousness to supplant the intellect. You can be nothing else but the Creator. That is a given, although you cannot prove this. You can only know it by faith. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_1017.aspx

The great paradox of this illusion  "You can be nothing else but the Creator. That is a given, although you cannot prove this. You can only know it by faith. "  Ok intellect take note  Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 02-23-2019

The Daily Q'uote for February 23, 2019

"It was intended by the Creator that sexuality had the potential of offering to third-density entities an experience of the steady state of the Creator, which would be described by third density entities as orgasm. This is the steady state of the universe. This is the power of unconditional love. This is the engine that drives creation. This is the sunlight that falls upon you. It too, is the fusion of the priest and the priestess expressing unconditional love in a steady state."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0510.aspx