Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-06-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 6, 2018

"Although yours is the density of choice, yet also is there a level wherein all is one. And each choice that is made is far better served by preparatory time spent in the unitary and unified silence of your own heart, practicing the presence of the infinite Creator and allowing the questions in your heart simply to be so that you and the Creator and the questions with which you come rest all together, loved and loving, Creator known to created, created known to Creator. Each time that you come into this space, move into it with empty hands, for you know not what gifts the silence will bring you. You do not know what beasts, birds, winds and weathers may respond and come to bring you messages, giving eloquence to the silence and hints to the wise."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0204.aspx

"for you know not what gifts the silence will bring you" yes very mysterious sometimes , well most of the time Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 12-06-2018

Thank you Quan !! Heart Immediately reminded me of the Mary Elizabeth Frye poem !

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-07-2018

(12-06-2018, 12:23 PM)flofrog Wrote: Thank you Quan !! Heart Immediately reminded me of the Mary Elizabeth Frye poem !

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

Thanks for sharing very powerful Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-07-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 7, 2018

"�Within your finite bounds, each of you contains the heavens and the earth and all that in them is. Each of you is all that there is, and all that there is resides within you. How is this possible? It is not possible in a linear world. Of course, we do not believe that any of us lives in a linear world. We see that as a simple illusion, an illusion within a larger set of illusions, and all of these illusions are acceptable and proper and as they should be, not in order to keep people in the dark or confused but in order to express the endlessness of being. For each of you is, within the tiny structure of bone and muscle and heartbeat, the Creator, the created and all that between them is.

So you are infinitely valuable and of infinite proportions and size, and as you approach each other you are as stars that rotate in their orbits so that they come into contact with each other, two incredibly radiant, powerful beings whose effulgence and splendor is beyond description."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0224.aspx

Great quote, much to comment so I will only comment on one thing Wink
“and all of these illusions are acceptable and proper and as they should be, not in order to keep people in the dark or confused but in order to express the endlessness of being. “ a handy reminder about true acceptance ..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-08-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 8, 2018

"The undifferentiated and unpotentiated infinite Creator has no bias. There is one thing. That one thing is self-understood and self-grasped and is content. However, the infinite Creator, choosing by the first distortion of free will to know Itself, has created a system of densities through which all of its sparks may proceed in order to experience all that can be experienced, to satisfy all desires, and to move through all the learnings of each density.

Each of you is a member of a third-density environment at this time�

It is because of the opacity of the illusion and its relentless system of opposites that third density works. For third density is about making a choice, a very fundamental choice, of service to self or service to others. It is indeed desirable to increase that bias, attempting more and more to maximize service to others within your life and your thought, so that you may accelerate the rate of your own spiritual evolution."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0214.aspx

The first paragraph can be a great reminder interacting with others why free is so important "in order to experience all that can be experienced, to satisfy all desires, and to move through all the learnings of each density. ", as tempting it can be to wave the spiritual wand to others , its about learning to accept all one desires not just that spiritual desire at the center..    

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-09-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 9, 2018
"There are certainly many ways to look at what the heart of one�s existence is. One might ask what the overriding principle of a life is, or what the most beloved thing is, or what the thing most desired is. And yet it is always to be remembered that a life is lived in the present moment in order to be lived well. The center of that present moment is always love.

A guiding key question for one who seeks the heart of existence is, �Where is the love in this moment?� "

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-10-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 10, 2018

"When you are tempted to feel helpless, hopeless and despairing, we would encourage you to remember that you do not need to relate to some idea of the Creator and please the Creator. Neither do you need to relate to the world and in some way please the world. In terms of your spiritual work, you have only yourself to please�

You are not helpless. You are a person of infinite power.

You are not hopeless, unless you choose to take that pose and stand as a statue, ignoring the movements of life.

You may well be despairing because you have allowed yourself to identify the illusion as the realest portion of your life. In actuality, in terms of spiritual evolution, that which occurs outside of your mind is food for the mill. The pay dirt of spiritual seeking lies not in circumstances but in how you choose to respond to them."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_1112.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-11-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 11, 2018

"�Third density was not designed to be a quiet and steady dive to the center of self. It was designed to be turbulent, as the shaker that breaks rocks into pieces or large pieces of ceramic into small pieces of ceramic, polishing them and shaping them by friction and impact.

To come at the action intended in third density another way, we could use the figure of the fiery furnace which tempers and strengthens the brittle, callow young soul so that it becomes an instrument of great flexibility and strength.

Your world is intended as a refinery of souls."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_1110.aspx

"�Third density was not designed to be a quiet and steady dive to the center of self" its unfortunate does have a nice ring to it Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 12-11-2018

(12-11-2018, 03:52 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for December 11, 2018

"�Third density was not designed to be a quiet and steady dive to the center of self. It was designed to be turbulent, as the shaker that breaks rocks into pieces or large pieces of ceramic into small pieces of ceramic, polishing them and shaping them by friction and impact.

To come at the action intended in third density another way, we could use the figure of the fiery furnace which tempers and strengthens the brittle, callow young soul so that it becomes an instrument of great flexibility and strength.

Your world is intended as a refinery of souls."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_1110.aspx

"�Third density was not designed to be a quiet and steady dive to the center of self" its unfortunate does have a nice ring to it Tongue

BigSmile  Heart

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-12-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 12, 2018

"As we understand your time, the harvest shall be an event which is in process for many of your years. You shall come to it naturally, unless by your own artifacts you remove yourselves from your bodies. Be ready to die now. Be ready for harvest now. And then you are free to live for the Creator and in His service for however long you draw breath within the physical vehicle which loves you and has given itself to your use. Love it also, and see it as the helpful thing it is, but do not be its slave."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1130.aspx

The great mysterious word... harvest, brings awe and wonder even to those who only hear its whisper.. now in this movie.. okay sorry getting carried away  Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-14-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 14, 2018

"�All of the things that are in your life are placeholders for things of the spirit. All things are alive. All things are ready to tell you their story, so you have a much more complex interesting, intricate, vibrant universe than the intellect perhaps can perceive. There are upwelling energies from the archetypal level that are simply waiting for the opportunity to work their magic within the fragile structure of human incarnation. There are wonderful, powerful spiritual energies that are just waiting for channels through which they may run, be blessed and come into the power and ownership of the Earth in general."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0224.aspx

"All things are ready to tell you their story"  and its hard to resist a good story BigSmile but theres a catch .. "so you have a much more complex interesting, intricate, vibrant universe than the intellect perhaps can perceive. ".. have to let go of intellect.. well many have training for that myself included.. watching movies an tv series perhaps..there can be imagination Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-15-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 15, 2018

"The being that you are is a combination of spirit and the physical. They are intertwined within you so that you are one mind/body/spirit complex, all together, not separated. Consequently, from the standpoint of spirit within flesh, the central service to others of any life will always be the way you have allowed your energies to open, so that you may be an instrument for the love and the light of the one infinite Creator. This instrument sometimes calls this process �becoming transparent to the light.�

The net result of one who is more and more comfortable with being who he is is that whatever the personality is, it is open to the light so that the light can shine through him and out into the world. This radiance of being shall always be each entity�s main purpose."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0203.aspx

Amongs the sometimes confusing and complex daily life its comforting to remember "This radiance of being shall always be each entity�s main purpose.", all it takes is a moment BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-16-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 16, 2018

"This flashing of fourth density is a magical thing. It is a matter of the state of mind of the person, and it is extraordinarily difficult to talk about that state of mind, but belief and faith are a state of mind, perhaps we would even say that knowing is a state of mind. If one knows that something is true, that person becomes able to demonstrate that truth. It is the depth of the knowing that creates the state of mind which opens the gateway to intelligent infinity and allows that Christ-consciousness energy its freedom of passage, and when that energy is flowing freely, even if that entity has no idea of what is occurring, the planet itself and the people around that entity will feel the light shine, will feel the warmth that is radiated and will be drawn towards that light and that gentleness of energy that moves with those who are full of love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2001/2001_1209.aspx

"when that energy is flowing freely, even if that entity has no idea of what is occurring",key is its not controlled and looking for results its just being in the moment even without you knowing it, it matters not Tongue  

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-17-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 17, 2018

"Consciousness is not yours alone. You share the innermost identity of yourself with all that there is. Walk�out of the small rooms and dim hallways of fear and come out into the outdoors of wind and water and fire and earth.

Come from the local to the infinite.

Come from the world of detail to the world of the four directions, the elements, and the powers.

Come to the great cross of life: the vertical reach to the infinite; the horizontal reach within incarnation to loving and being loved.

And know that it is in the little things that you shall create a new heaven and a new Earth.

May you do each little thing as if it were a great honor and privilege!

May you shine as the lighthouse you are!"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_1112.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 12-17-2018

Such a great reminder! Thanks, Quan!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-18-2018

(12-17-2018, 08:29 AM)RitaJC Wrote: Such a great reminder! Thanks, Quan!

Reminders are sometimes good in this thick illusion BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-18-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 18, 2018

"When a third-density entity allows or surrenders to that ineffable energy of unconditional love, which has often been called Christ consciousness, then the experiencer of this love vibration is dwelling, unknown to herself oftentimes, in fourth density. That quality of love, when the veil is removed, simply places one in a fourth-density environment. In this fourth-density environment the social memory complex is alive and well because the nature of consciousness in fourth density allows that pattern and that pattern is a model that is higher than or that will replace the lower density when there is the awareness to see the higher density. In other words, when the spirit is not embodied in incarnation and the soul involved is vibrating at this level, the disciplines and studies involved in creating a social memory complex begin to be available, certainly, but even before such study and discipline the roadway is there upon which the seeker finds it convenient and easy to walk. "

"then the experiencer of this love vibration is dwelling, unknown to herself oftentimes, in fourth density" ahh the great paradox an mystery of it all BigSmile  
"the roadway is there upon which the seeker finds it convenient and easy to walk." what an exiting time it will be..

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 12-18-2018

(12-18-2018, 04:18 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for December 18, 2018

"When a third-density entity allows or surrenders to that ineffable energy of unconditional love, which has often been called Christ consciousness, then the experiencer of this love vibration is dwelling, unknown to herself oftentimes, in fourth density. That quality of love, when the veil is removed, simply places one in a fourth-density environment. In this fourth-density environment the social memory complex is alive and well because the nature of consciousness in fourth density allows that pattern and that pattern is a model that is higher than or that will replace the lower density when there is the awareness to see the higher density. In other words, when the spirit is not embodied in incarnation and the soul involved is vibrating at this level, the disciplines and studies involved in creating a social memory complex begin to be available, certainly, but even before such study and discipline the roadway is there upon which the seeker finds it convenient and easy to walk. "

"then the experiencer of this love vibration is dwelling, unknown to herself oftentimes, in fourth density" ahh the great paradox an mystery of it all BigSmile  
"the roadway is there upon which the seeker finds it convenient and easy to walk." what an exiting time it will be..

Will be? It already is in my experience

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 12-18-2018

I bet it’s already Quan’s , he is just not aware of it. BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Infinite - 12-18-2018

"...when the negative entity has switched polarity, it quickly discovers the sweetness of its choice. It must review a great deal of material it has missed, but it is the convert that is more fervent, if anything, than the one who has always been positive. It is the most positive of positive entities, the most loving, the most desirous of service, for it knows that it has finally discovered the truth that will continue its evolution."

"And each time that you find yourself looking upon a world with eyes of love you will know it, for a world seen with love is a place of surpassing beauty."

"As one of the great writers of your history, the one known as William Shakespeare, said: “All the world’s a stage,”1 and all the people merely actors; each plays in its time many roles and this, my friends, we find to be true throughout all of your recorded history, and true as well today, for the events upon your planet, each and every one of them, has some relevance to each and every entity existing at this time within your third-density experience."

"...there is nothing that you can do that is not of service, for all around you is the one Creator, and whatever your actions may be, that which you do, that which you do not do, all is a service."

"The conscious seeker of truth, (as we have heard it called), of love, of light, of the One, of service, puts these qualities first in their life pattern, lets these become the foundation upon which the rest of the life is built. It does not distract from your spiritual seeking to partake in the daily round of activities, the meetings with friends and the celebrations and the observing of rituals, of anniversaries and birthdays and so forth, of enjoying the activities offered by your arts, the music, the dance, and so forth. If you are, at your heart, experiencing the love and the light of the One Creator first and foremost, all the rest will be added unto you. If you seek first the pleasures and comforts, they will be given to you as well, for that is the law—what you seek, you shall find. Thus, it is your choice what you seek, and how you seek, and the priority which you give that which you seek."

"However long the journey may be, it will have an end, and the Creator is discovered within and seen not only as the self but as every other self. That is why this time is so valuable, why it is the pearl of great price, why it is the holy grail of all who seek. This illusion is not easy, my friend. It was not meant to be easy; it is meant to challenge, for those who come here seek to learn a great lesson, the great lesson of finding the Creator within and choosing to use those energies in service to others, or in service to self."

"...be it the mystic or the simple seeker within third density that has yet to expand its mind to include such queries of which you ask, may at some point approach an understanding of the One Infinite Creator. At some point, each individualized portion of creation shall experience the sacrament of the fully experienced presence of the One Infinite Creator and then shall be able to answer all of these questions for itself. That is the mysterious journey upon which each of you, and all entities, are engaged at all times, whether consciously or subconsciously. This is the play, this is the game, this is the one 2 The questioner recognizes that speaking of the One in negative terms only is still a subtle form of dualism. seeking the One through infinity and finding the One within the self."

"Is not happiness the goal of your illusion? No, my friends, happiness is not the goal of your illusion. Learning to love under all possible circumstances is indeed the goal which each of you seeks. This is not to say that one cannot feel happy, or joy, and still be upon the spiritual path. It is that the happiness is not that which you seek primarily. Happiness may be an outgrowth of your seeking."

"What does this illusion offer you that is so important and that enables your growth in a way that no other illusion can? It is the fact that you must search diligently, consistently, every day for those truths you believe are true. You prove to yourself in many ways each day that what you are doing here is revealing that which has been hidden: the truth of the Creation. This effort is that which polarizes you more efficiently than any effort made in the higher densities or the inner planes of your own path, and so here you are, learning those lessons which you have chosen previous to the incarnation to attempt to learn."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-19-2018

(12-18-2018, 08:51 AM)RitaJC Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 04:18 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for December 18, 2018

Will be? It already is in my experience

Theres only so much excitement my third density body can take Blush haha but anyway it matters not compared to this moment now , another paradox BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-19-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 19, 2018

"So there is a tremendous amount of positive energy available, �for those who seek to purify their emotions and to see into their desires to the heart of desire. Those who are doing that, focusing and learning of self, shall indeed find miracles occurring, peace becoming possible within the heart. All of the fourth-density environment is available within the mind�s eye, within the chambers of that sacred heart, which is the metaphysical heart, the seat of the one infinite Creator within each of you. As you are able more and more to come into a state of trust and faith, as you are able more and more to find the heart of self, the heart of desire, the heart of service, that which means love and positivity to you personally, the more you shall receive angelic or positive guidance, the more you shall see helpful coincidences occurring, the more you shall see evidence of unseen hands at work."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0317.aspx

oh an its deeper an on subtle levels hard to fathom.. "for those who seek to purify their emotions and to see into their desires to the heart of desire."

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 12-19-2018

(12-19-2018, 04:03 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for December 19, 2018

"So there is a tremendous amount of positive energy available, �for those who seek to purify their emotions and to see into their desires to the heart of desire. Those who are doing that, focusing and learning of self, shall indeed find miracles occurring, peace becoming possible within the heart. All of the fourth-density environment is available within the mind�s eye, within the chambers of that sacred heart, which is the metaphysical heart, the seat of the one infinite Creator within each of you. As you are able more and more to come into a state of trust and faith, as you are able more and more to find the heart of self, the heart of desire, the heart of service, that which means love and positivity to you personally, the more you shall receive angelic or positive guidance, the more you shall see helpful coincidences occurring, the more you shall see evidence of unseen hands at work."

oh an its deeper an on subtle levels hard to fathom.. "for those who seek to purify their emotions and to see into their desires to the heart of desire."

It's about knowing, not grasping it intellectually

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-20-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 20, 2018

"One of the questions that was asked was �What studies or disciplines might be helpful for those perceived to be at the fourth-density level and to create a social memory complex?� Certainly the most important tool is silence, for truly until you have come to a certain degree of silence within yourself the energy exchanges of the quality of fourth-density would be difficult. For there will be fear. Times spent in silence over a period of time, a little at a time but daily, are extremely helpful for opening those higher densities to the self within so that the self is beginning to pre-echo and foreshadow fourth density without even thinking about it."

"so that the self is beginning to pre-echo and foreshadow fourth density without even thinking about it." has an exotic sound to it, pre-echo i like that BigSmile  "One of the questions that was asked was �What studies or disciplines might be helpful for those perceived to be at the fourth-density level and to create a social memory complex?� Certainly the most important tool is silence,"  no team building getaways or cooperative activities here .. well maybe just sprinkle some silence Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-20-2018

(12-19-2018, 04:23 AM)RitaJC Wrote:
(12-19-2018, 04:03 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for December 19, 2018

It's about knowing, not grasping it intellectually
I was meditating on this few weeks back(thank you Jims Blog), perhaps may help you or someone else too ..who knows intuition just popped up today to post  BigSmile 

Law of One
"61.9 Questioner: This brings out the point of the purpose for the physical incarnation, I believe. And that is to reach a conviction through your own thought processes as to a solution to problems and understandings in a totally unbiased or totally free situation with no proof at all or anything that you would consider proof, proof being a very poor word in itself. Can you expand on my concept?

Ra: I am Ra. Your opinion is an eloquent one although somewhat confused in its connections between the freedom expressed by subjective knowing and the freedom expressed by subjective acceptance. There is a significant distinction between the two.

This is not a dimension of knowing, even subjectively, due to the lack of overview of cosmic and other inpourings which affect each and every situation which produces catalyst. The subjective acceptance of that which is at the moment and the finding of love within that moment is the greater freedom.

That known as the subjective knowing without proof is, in some degree, a poor friend for there will be anomalies no matter how much information is garnered due to the distortions which form third density.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-21-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 21, 2018

"The particular energies of this particular time and space for each of you have an unusually strong and generous energy at this time for the simple reasons that your entire globe is in that area of time/space in which your Earth�s fourth density is coming into birth. We cannot say how long this labor shall last but while it is occurring there are great needs within your people and your planet, great pressures for change that are the product of this particular phase of planetary labor. And these things are affecting not only each of you in subtle ways but also the nature of time and space and the nature of light. In other words, your world is changing around you [and] there is some urgency to expressing the truth of the self and that in order to better express this truth�[it] is and shall be prime time for finding new ways more fully to express the self in its heart and in its soul."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0204.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-22-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 22, 2018

"The energy has changed. And you are experiencing the dawn of that which some call fourth density and some call fifth density. It is the density of love or understanding. In this environment guidance is ever closer and ever more powerful to help. In this environment emotions and desires call forth the appropriate vibration of guidance. That is to say, entities at this particular time have a maximum ability to polarize, positively or negatively. All guidance is not positive. The guidance comes because of the vibration of calling that is sent out. This is as if one were a radio listener who was tuning that radio that was the self, looking for the best station, the most pleasant and desired station within that band of vibration which carries the radio waves."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-23-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 23, 2018

"You ask what Jesus the Christ would think of the way your people celebrate Christmas. My friends, Jesus is very pleased. He is pleased [to see] all that is given and received of love, generosity and cheerfulness. This entity never confused the personal life that he lived with the Christ he channeled and in the end gave way to completely, but always knew the source and called it the Father. Call it what you will. We have no dogma or doctrine, but celebrate love.

It is the Creator who is pleased that those who do celebrate the spiritual advent of light into the darkness. Yet that Creator will also celebrate the same event on another level in each of your lives, whatever your season of Christmastide may be, whenever your star beckons."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1214.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-24-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 24, 2018

"At this time where the world experiences the shortest of days and the longest of nights, at your Christmastide, your light festival, know that the baby that lies within the manger in the story in your Bible is alive and lying in the manger in your heart. Know that that consciousness of Christ that the one known as Jesus carried is carried by others as well. That there are always Christs within your inner planes, those who dwell in that state of consciousness that is so fruitful and helpful for those within the Earth planes, but know most of all that the savior and redeemer of the world lies within the single unified heart. For each of you has in perfect accomplishment the awareness and the ability to be Christed. And as destiny rules, each of you shall be given your times to express perfect love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1998/1998_1220.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 12-25-2018

The Daily Q'uote for December 25, 2018

"We are aware that the time of the birth of Christ has various meanings to various entities, and we can assure each that there is a Christ within each that responds to this time within each entity that occurs, whether it be at your Christmas time or at any other time during your year. There is the babe within that awaits the birthing; there is the attending of this babe by those portions of the self that are wise and which bring gifts to this young self that is being born."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1994/1994_1225.aspx