Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-28-2018

The Daily Q'uote for September 28, 2018

"The mind was made and has been honed to make choices. And thusly the mind tends to attempt to structure things in such a way that a choice can be made and movement can be felt. When there is no good choice, when there is no way of knowing enough to assign sense or assign priority to incoming data, the mind simply rebels much as a computer will stop all action when that which does not compute at all has been fed into it. And much of that which goes on under the threshold of consciousness as far as the physical brain is concerned has to do with the emotional reactions to being frustrated in the desire to be certain concerning choices and so forth.

This creates a kind of chatter betwixt subconscious and conscious mind, and a good deal of that which is not useful in the dreaming is the conversation which the physical vehicle�s mind is carrying on with itself concerning things that do not make sense, things which do not resolve into a clear choice, things that defy logic."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1995/1995_0528.aspx

"When there is no good choice, when there is no way of knowing enough to assign sense or assign priority to incoming data, the mind simply rebels much as a computer", it is similar to almost freezing up to me unable to made a decision and feeling frustrated not knowing what to do like a computer "can not compute, error".. generally if I have patience the right answer will come tho, sometimes supreme patience is required BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 09-29-2018

Supreme patience is such th right word, lol

The little boy of a nephew is sick and I was re-reading an Ayurvedic book yesterday for his symptoms, and I found again this passage on the Self “ When you think of your body do you realize that you are witnessing it ? When you then think of your mind, do you realize that you are witnessing it ? Do you realize that in the back there is always a witness ? This is the Self. ». I had read that a long time ago and it felt again as beautiful and peaceful as the first time Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 09-29-2018

The Daily Q'uote for September 29, 2018

"Each entity walks upon two legs. When the spirit finds its legs, one is the light, one is the dark. Together they make one holograph which is identical to the infinite Creator. The shadow self is to be related to, then, as one of the two legs which cause the spirit to stand within the illusion in which each finds itself. One relates to the shadow self as to the musculature, the connective tissue, the power and the strength which enable the spiritual seeker to stand fast through times of difficulty and woe. The shadow that seems so heavy and dark is also that which grounds and sustains and makes secure. The will is part of the shadow self. This will animates, informs and vivifies those ideals, hopes and dreams which the light portion of being so loves to dream. The shadow side is that which persists until all has been accomplished."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_0310.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-01-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 1, 2018

"As one is able to experience the self more and more intelligently, consciously and fully, one is able to feel self-forgiven, worthy, hopeful, cheerful, peaceful and oriented toward a lively work on behalf of the one infinite Creator. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1112.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-02-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 2, 2018

"�Service is an intimate thing, close to the heart and not easily perceived by others straightaway�You are doing what you came to do and if it changes tomorrow, you will still be doing what you came to do.

Trust that the way your incarnation works is that you set your intention to serve and the more strongly that you are able to set that intention, the more help you will attract, the more synchronicities will confirm to you that you are on the right track, the more feedback you will get from the creation around you. Give yourself over to this interactive, unified process, and lay your weary burdens down in thanksgiving and joy, for you are serving and serving beautifully and with utter perfection, right now and always."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

And more "lay your weary burdens down" more  that the slightest synchronicity so subtle, may appear to guide the way.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-03-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 3, 2018

"�A prerequisite to graduation from this density is to have done all those things which you wished to do, and have purified the desire to the point where that which you desire is to know the will of the Creator within. It is very difficult to know that will until one has worked with the self for some time. The process of daily meditation in a listening sense rather than creative visualizations, we feel, is central, for in listening to the silence within, passages are opened from the conscious to the subconscious mind, and voices may come upwards from the roots of the tree of mind and break through the threshold of consciousness and enhance and sustain the life experience."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1015.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-04-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 4, 2018

"That which has to do with the relationship of consciousness in the personal sense with consciousness in the creative sense or the sense of being the Creator will always fly before any gust of wind that attempts to chase it and the more words that are thrown at it, the faster it will flee.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_0121.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-05-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 5, 2018

"No one is �worthy� if worthy means that one has accomplished a certain number of understandings so that one is able to pass the final test. None, by learning, no matter how abstruse, shall be able to accept fullness of light through knowledge. None is worthy to enter into fuller experience and larger life by what striving that entity has done. It is also very important that each realize that beyond and throughout all illusions that each entity is perfect. Each entity is loved by the Creator. Every iota of flesh, every thought, every emotion is loved, accepted and forgiven by Love Itself. So there the human experience balances between complete unworth and complete worth. Between is that pathless path which each seeker treads."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_0414.aspx

Fascinating statement,
"the human experience balances between complete unworth and complete worth." sprinking word pathless path adds a nice shine, a finish to something that is perhaps worthy to be carved into an ancient stone  BigSmile " Between is that pathless path which each seeker treads"

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 10-05-2018

(10-05-2018, 09:32 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for October 5, 2018

"No one is �worthy� if worthy means that one has accomplished a certain number of understandings so that one is able to pass the final test. None, by learning, no matter how abstruse, shall be able to accept fullness of light through knowledge. None is worthy to enter into fuller experience and larger life by what striving that entity has done. It is also very important that each realize that beyond and throughout all illusions that each entity is perfect. Each entity is loved by the Creator. Every iota of flesh, every thought, every emotion is loved, accepted and forgiven by Love Itself. So there the human experience balances between complete unworth and complete worth. Between is that pathless path which each seeker treads."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_0414.aspx

Fascinating statement,
"the human experience balances between complete unworth and complete worth." sprinking word pathless path adds a nice shine, a finish to something that is perhaps worthy to be carved into an ancient stone  BigSmile " Between is that pathless path which each seeker treads"

I can tell you
all frogs are perfect
Best exemple : Kermit the journalist

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-06-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 6, 2018

"The wellspring of your physical vehicles is the sexual activity. The fructifier of inspiration is often the sexual activity. The healer of pain, even deep pain, is often sexual activity. And all those energies of friendship and the reaching of people unto people as societies—these need to be seated within strong and healthy sexuality in order for there to be depth to the processes by which energy moves toward that perfect light of infinite energy."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1995/1995_0409.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 10-06-2018

(10-06-2018, 11:20 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for October 6, 2018

"The wellspring of your physical vehicles is the sexual activity. The fructifier of inspiration is often the sexual activity. The healer of pain, even deep pain, is often sexual activity. And all those energies of friendship and the reaching of people unto people as societies—these need to be seated within strong and healthy sexuality in order for there to be depth to the processes by which energy moves toward that perfect light of infinite energy."

That's one Q'uote I don't actually agree with. I think sexual desires destract from true spirituality. I used to get twisted and perverted thoughts, and would give into them.
If they became manifested, I would be in trouble. That's what I worry about my afterlife, is will I have to experience everything I lusted after?

Maybe if one has a partner, you can engage in sexual energy transfers in a healthy way. But alone or with a stranger, it's not good. It causes major distortions that end up having to be taken care of.
I feel rotten for every time I have even masturbated, or had sex with someone who wasn't my partner. And I've never had a partner before.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Glow - 10-06-2018

(10-06-2018, 11:44 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:

That's one Q'uote I don't actually agree with. I think sexual desires destract from true spirituality. I used to get twisted and perverted thoughts, and would give into them.
If they became manifested, I would be in trouble. That's what I worry about my afterlife, is will I have to experience everything I lusted after?

Maybe if one has a partner, you can engage in sexual energy transfers in a healthy way. But alone or with a stranger, it's not good. It causes major distortions that end up having to be taken care of.
I feel rotten for every time I have even masturbated, or had sex with someone who wasn't my partner. And I've never had a partner before.
In context you may feel different.

The wellspring is redray. Wellspring means original and bountiful source of something.
So The wellspring of your physical vehicles is the sexual activity. so - sexuality is the source of the physical vehicle.

From the same transcript

"
This union capitulates—we correct this instrument—recapitulates the oneness of earth and sky, the oneness of male and female, the oneness of reaching and waiting.

Now, when we speak of sexuality, we do not simply speak of sexual acts, for this energy is constant, and though its appearance in the conscious mind is cyclical, its place in the scheme of things, shall we say, is constant.

"

"
sex is intended to cause great catalyst, to cause entities to feel all kinds of befuddlement, anger, grief and so forth. That is one of the great virtues of sexual intercourse and the relationship between two entities concerning their sexuality and their expression, one with the other. One is intended to find this a difficult thing, at least from time to time, for the journey from head to heart must be taught at every level of energy.
"

"the journey from head to heart must be taught at every level of energy  "
red/orange/yellow/... the goal to move all towards the heart.
Also masturbation can easily be a heart based act.
Are you celebrating love, nurturing, and compassion toward - another, yourself, the creator.

Sex doesn't have to be just about the physical though most of the world leaves it at that or some other orange or yellow ray experience.
It can very much be green ray even on "solo missions" Blush

and

"
So, one may work on the issue of becoming more balanced in red-ray energy whether or not one is in relationship, whether or not one is sexually active. In terms of doing one’s homework, shall we say, it does not matter what the situation is, for each entity’s sexuality lies at the very heart of its individuality and each entity must needs work upon its own issues, its own sexuality. It is well to attempt, then, to gently part the strands that are tangled in the process of perceiving one’s relationship to another sexually, so that the other entity’s issues stay with that entity, so the self works completely upon the self, and perhaps its reactions may offer that catalyst for thinking which does create lessons learned and the strength of vital energy improved.

As the Creator intended, third density is always concerned with the dualities of dynamic opposites, and the male reaching is the strongest dynamic, the female waiting is the strongest dynamic of red ray. So, let us look briefly at the reaching and the waiting.

It is not just the mind and the spirit that are involved in the processes of reaching, for the physical vehicle has instincts that are very clear. The perpetuation of the species, as this instrument would call it, is completely dependent upon that male necessity for reaching. Thus, it is that the body itself has the instinct to reach, and of course those females who have an abundance of male energy shall also find themselves involuntarily reaching out to the sexuality of a male that has caught the eye. This energy can be perceived as being very negative because it can be confrontive and because the deepest instinct of one who awaits reaching is protection.

Now, what is it for which the male reaches, beyond, that is, the obvious? What is it that is at the heart, spiritually speaking, of this energy? As always, it is that unity.

"

RE: Daily Q'uote - Glow - 10-06-2018

Thank you for struggling with this one I.G.
I read this one in particular because of your comment, and the parts below what I took out for you really explains what is happening in the world.

"Now, what is it for which the male reaches, beyond, that is, the obvious? What is it that is at the heart, spiritually speaking, of this energy? As always, it is that unity. The prize is great for those who wish to purify and strengthen this energy until it finds balance within the self. Thusly, males have the necessity of dealing with the catalyst of attraction to any attractive and available female. Indeed, that male energy is capable of reaching in fantasy, in thought. There does not even need to be the stimulus of the female which is present. This ensures that the species will survive as long as the planet is viable.

Meanwhile, for the female energy, there is the opposite side of this dynamic—unity there is, but an articulated unity. Males who have much female energy also find themselves involuntarily drawn into the contractions of one who protects oneself. This energy is so powerful that it—this instrument is having trouble finding a word for what we wish to say—the power of this energy is so great, that there is the necessity for the female or negative energy to be watchful, cautious and protective. Not for the female energy the indiscriminate reaching, but rather the careful protection, for the unity that is articulated betwixt male and female is that mystery which is the one great original Thought.

Female energy potentiating male energy equals subconscious energy run through conscious channels. So, each becomes a channel for the one great original Thought which is love. And in the sexual mating betwixt two who grasp the profundity and centrality of the energies of lovemaking, there is the possibility of touching intelligent energy, and in this fusion, the two truly are one. And from this rise male and female, blessed, balanced and healed.

We ask each to consider the archetype known as “The Lovers.” In this figure, a male stands with a female on each side; to one side, the virginal; upon the other side, the worldly and prostituted female energy. It is the first choice, the most obvious choice, for the male who comes into possession of that sexuality which shall be its catalyst for a lifetime, to reach for that sexuality in the female which is obvious; and, indeed, there is that portion of any male energy which shall always be attracted to the prostituted and the shallow. This is natural. Yet, to the man who seeks until he finds that female which he feels he can work with in all humility, to this entity is given a great deal of aid. For, if male and female wish equally to work together at this energy level, then there is for both a constant supply of transferred energy—to the male, the inspiration, to the female, that vital energy—each giving what each has in abundance and receiving what each has not enough of.

We mention this archetype because there is a continuing need for entities to reconfigure and rebalance themselves,"

Obviously since it talks about men with lots of female energy, and women with lots of male energy it is not implying this balancing can only be done with hetero couplings.

Sorry to crash the thread.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-08-2018

(10-06-2018, 11:44 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:

After great insight from Glow, not much i can really add just the following
Great honesty in your post, some of the issues you identified are indeed areas of blockage for red ray.  Its just about finding what works for you, some people sexual activity has great benefit for spiritual seeking, others it may not.

" what I worry about my afterlife, is will I have to experience everything I lusted after?"
That is cute, haha   Interesting question, i would hope not BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-08-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 8, 2018

"Anything benefits from honest, sincere attention. And in order to create the most supple, flexible, useful quality of thought on an ongoing basis, you yoke your feelings and your intellect together while you, having the reins, encourage them to work together.

One way to get them to work together is to become silent, so that neither your intellect nor your feelings are being stimulated but you are simply being. This state, whether it is [sought] in a nature walk or in silent meditation in the more formal forms of meditation, or in however you wish to enter the silence, tends to reset and refresh both the intellect and the intuition, so that you may have a better and better experience with your own internal process of thought and feeling."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_0227.aspx

"useful quality of thought on an ongoing basis, you yoke your feelings and your intellect together while you, having the reins, encourage them to work together."   Sometime may be a challenging relationship to watch over getting your yoke on.. especially at points where there is conflict.. most of the time that is for me BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-10-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 10, 2018

"You can school your behavior to imitate loving others, but you cannot force yourself to love others for you become exhausted. However, if you open your heart against all odds sometimes, against the resistance of the surrounding ambiance, and simply rest in the open heart, love can flow through you on a continuing basis. Then your job simply becomes the reopening of a closed heart—and a heart can close in a heartbeat, shall we say, because there is fear, because there is danger, because there is destruction, because of so many things�

There are as many ways to close the heart as there are emotions in the human breast, and there are as many ways to open it again as the remembering consciousness can find. But it is not necessary to will the self to be so-and-so, such-and-such. It is necessary only to intend to keep the heart open and serve, and hold, above all, that frequency of the infinite love and light of the one Creator."

" if you open your heart against all odds sometimes, against the resistance of the surrounding ambiance, and simply rest in the open heart, love can flow through you on a continuing basis. Then your job simply becomes the reopening of a closed heart" very eloquent, the crux of the matter on a plate ready to be served BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-11-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 11, 2018

"�Before an incarnation the self remembers that incarnations are more difficult than they seem beforehand, but just as the student remembers the joy of learning and forgets some of the agony of change involved in learning and adopting amended ideas, so each has an element of surprise and even betrayal. Each argues to some extent with the judgment of that higher self that chose these lessons."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1994/1994_0918.aspx

"Each argues to some extent with the judgment of that higher self that chose these lessons"  yes and time and time again in the future i then typically find out why BigSmile  

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-12-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 12, 2018

"�A persistent difficulty in speaking of your matings�is the great variety of motives for inaugurating and sustaining such a relationship. Almost never is it for the reason that is most closely aligned with the actual function and purpose of the mated relationship. Almost never is suffering, hardship and trouble used as the reason for choosing a future partner. And yet, this is the precise experience you wish to share, for your illusion is created in order that you may suffer and learn. That is the purpose of there being an illusion, for self-consciousness must be awakened. The third density begins with a sense of self asleep, and happiness and contentment do little to awaken the soul. It is the interactions with others that bring grief, suffering, loss and trauma which create the opportunities you most cherished before the incarnation.

Thus, it is well to choose the mate you want to suffer with and for the mate you feel will pull and pull as strongly as do you to carry equally the burden of illusion."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1116.aspx

"it is well to choose the mate you want to suffer with" Sounds almost like a tragic romance, how about some cheer Q'uo Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-13-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 13, 2018

"There is a kind of awakeness of consciousness which is�a proper and appropriate goal in consciousness, and that is the state of present joy, for the consciousness of creative love, the consciousness of the Logos, is ecstasy�The nature of love is a joy beyond expression, and we find that that is the definition of the word ecstasy. The Logos is orgasmically joyful; that is a steady state."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1123.aspx

"The nature of love is a joy beyond expression", just try right now to express it may get a sentence or more but then each sorta contradicts the other or suddenly none make sense, its a a funny exercise BigSmile 
Its a comforting thing to know an remember what the Q'uo talked about, now just now(oops i mean not just now) but what we can find more and more in higher densities Angel

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-14-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 14, 2018

"�Anger is a kind of fear�for regardless of whence the anger has come, its base is in the survival chakra, the red-ray energy center�Therefore, the first work upon the self having to do with anger is to see its place and to forgive the self for having this nature, this nature that contracts against threats, that defends against the enemy. That which is not love is illusion, yet that which is love is also illusion within your density. So when you as a seeker find yourself radiating within in hostility, aggression, anger, rage or resentment your first duty is to yourself and it is to validate and support that dark side, for that dark side is very concerned with your health and welfare and it needs to be reassured, comforted and held as gently and lovingly as the baby at the breast."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_1006.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-15-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 15, 2018

" It is written in one of your holy works that the love of money is the root of all evil. We would like to point out that it is the love of money, as it is any idolatry, which is at the root of separation, whether it be the separation of true worship of the great divine mystery because of pieces of wood and stone or the separation of one�s focus from that same mystery because of the love of counting. It is not the money itself which is contrary to a life led with a spiritual center, but the idolatrous love of that which is builded by man in imitation of the Creator�s abundance."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1220.aspx

The separation that only occurs is the choices of focus in each moment, although sometimes can seem like defocusing to focus in each moment  Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-16-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 16, 2018

"Try, then, to focus your energy, your desire and your seeking upon those things which are eternal, upon those values which are infinite, until you are so full of praise and adoration for the Creator, that you are indeed a channel for love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1130.aspx

And to a add a bit of spice or crank up the difficulty attempt this during heavy daily life at all times perhaps  Tongue 

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 10-16-2018

Quan,

I wish I could focus on the infinite Creator without it raising my vibration and amount of Light. Because it becomes too much Light and is uncomfortable.
It has me crawling out of my skin.

I do like pondering the infinite, but I would like to be a little less spiritual for the time being. But not in a dark way.
I think I am moving too fast because the catalyst is harsh. The closer you move to God, the sharper the shadows they say.
I need to move back to where I am comfortable. I can't live in an energized state all the time.

What do you think? Sometimes we need to be less spiritual and move back a bit?

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-17-2018

(10-16-2018, 10:26 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Quan,

I wish I could focus on the infinite Creator without it raising my vibration and amount of Light. Because it becomes too much Light and is uncomfortable.
It has me crawling out of my skin.

I do like pondering the infinite, but I would like to be a little less spiritual for the time being. But not in a dark way.
I think I am moving too fast because the catalyst is harsh. The closer you move to God, the sharper the shadows they say.
I need to move back to where I am comfortable. I can't live in an energized state all the time.

What do you think? Sometimes we need to be less spiritual and move back a bit?

Haha oh yeah can be quite uncomfrtable! but at same time can be very fun to like being undercover BigSmile
Get out get the uncomfortableness thats great, the grist for your mill.. the catalyst to process in those times of vibration or when feel is right.. both states are equally great   as its all one in the end Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-17-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 17, 2018

"�May you have the joy of knowing love, of being in love with love and of serving as a channel, as a lighthouse, as a beacon for the love and the light of the one infinite Creator which bathes each of you, which shines through each of you, [and] which is the essence of each of you."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0720.aspx

A wonderful quote, simple yet so profound "the joy of knowing love" perhaps a fridge magnet, something to put on front door, a big neon sign "the joy of knowing love"  Wink

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-18-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 18, 2018

"Each time your heart beats and sends the blood through your veins, it beats in love. Love is the essence of your being at all levels. Love is the health of your body, the strength of your spirit, the deepener of your emotions. Seek to love and remember to allow yourself to be loved in return. No push, no pull, but a resting, a contemplation of beauty, and a devotion; a thirst and hunger for the Creator�s presence in your life�"

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-19-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 19, 2018

"The benefits of cumulative meditational time are far more than the simple addition of day-to-day, week-to-week, and year-to-year might suggest. The meditation held daily is a commitment to the sacramental nature of the temple of the body, mind and spirit that is the self."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1987/1987_0110.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 10-20-2018

The Daily Q'uote for October 20, 2018

"It is not known to an entity within the illusion when each moment for realization or transformation shall occur. However, one who meditates on a daily basis with intent to open to whatever transformation there may be in the silence is expecting and seeking on a daily basis the opening of the doors within the consciousness which are to some extent openable in a random manner, so that a great view which might be seen past one particular door might be missed entirely were meditation not to occur upon the appropriate day. He who watches shall not be surprised. He who does not watch shall perhaps not know the surprise that has been missed."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1987/1987_0110.aspx

A key part of free will "He who does not watch shall perhaps not know the surprise that has been missed"
"It is not known to an entity within the illusion when each moment for realization or transformation shall occur" haha yes can come at any time, even the oddest of times BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - RitaJC - 10-21-2018

Love what you are doing here @Quan!

If/when you need any support or replacement, just let me know, OK?

RE: Daily Q'uote - Glow - 10-21-2018

(10-12-2018, 08:14 PM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for October 12, 2018

"�A persistent difficulty in speaking of your matings�is the great variety of motives for inaugurating and sustaining such a relationship. Almost never is it for the reason that is most closely aligned with the actual function and purpose of the mated relationship. Almost never is suffering, hardship and trouble used as the reason for choosing a future partner. And yet, this is the precise experience you wish to share, for your illusion is created in order that you may suffer and learn. That is the purpose of there being an illusion, for self-consciousness must be awakened. The third density begins with a sense of self asleep, and happiness and contentment do little to awaken the soul. It is the interactions with others that bring grief, suffering, loss and trauma which create the opportunities you most cherished before the incarnation.

Thus, it is well to choose the mate you want to suffer with and for the mate you feel will pull and pull as strongly as do you to carry equally the burden of illusion."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1116.aspx

"it is well to choose the mate you want to suffer with" Sounds almost like a tragic romance, how about some cheer Q'uo Wink

Not understanding the implied context of the bolded I had to look further into this channeling.

Wow Q'uan Wink thank you for this service.

I found some amazing cheer here. But first to finish that paragraph above.

" Certainly it is well to choose in love, yet, my children, do you think you were given your physical vehicles, as they are, for play? We suggest that in the divine play that is your sexual network of responses, there lies the great wisdom of bonding and creating a reason to consider one particular mate over another. The choices are often too many, for one may seem good, and then another, and then another. And so we observe most sadly that the motives for your mating often include the interest of the physical red-ray center, and often also include desires for benefit. This is service-to-self in orientation, as is an unenlightened active red ray, and will lead to exactly the kind of catalyst for which each in actuality enters into a mated relationship."

I was really amazed to see this stated so clearly.

But the cheer at least for me
"However, we are speaking of something that is removed from the illusion, and that is love itself. For each entity has as its core reality the face of the Creator, the heart of Christ, the mind of love. If you do not see that in your enemy, your mate, or the earth and sky itself, then you must polish your glasses and set yourself to study silence again. Do not be easy upon yourself here."

We need to grasp this especially as a group that follows the Law of One. There is no evil beings.
The christ is at the core of all even if the being itself can't see it or chooses not to.
The perceived lack of love is part of the illusion. Polish your glasses.

and
"Forgive and forgive again. Forgive yourself, forgive any who seem to have hurt you, remembering that you have faulty perceptions if you do not see love in every situation. You have the power to create children of your thoughts, daughters and sons of your heart by what you say and how open your heart and hands are. We ask you to create love. Love one another, my children. Always do what you must with no excuses and no need for recrimination, and always turn your face forward and use what you have learned. This environment which we have called third density is a gift. Every tear, every ache of the heart is precious.

... We are sorry not to have been more helpful, but, you see, we do not speak of right or wrong—we speak of love. And I am afraid that questions of mated relationships in your culture do not usually revolve about the love of which we speak which is not defined by red ray or any ray, but by that which comes through one and is more than one could ever be. For love has the power of infinity, and you who attempt to generate are generating a very finite version which will, as your red ray itself will do, die away.

Thank you Quan Heart