Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-12-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 12, 2018

"It is our understanding that each of you is part of a soul stream. You, as a soul stream, may be considered to be at the center of a three-dimensional, timeless field in which all of the incarnations which you have experienced as an individual in third density, fourth density, fifth, sixth or seventh density resides. The fruit, the harvest, of your incarnation is gathered, thankfully and lovingly, by the soul stream and by the Creator as you experience life within an incarnation and most especially as you leave the incarnation and go through the healing process of the review of the incarnation after your physical death and before you choose your next incarnation."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1023.aspx

No not a slip stream a soul stream, okay bad joke sorry BigSmile  Quite a mouthful this quote but very filling once ingested! Oops theres another one haha.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-13-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 13, 2018

"As always, we would ask that you monitor your own reactions to our thoughts and take only those thoughts from what we say that resonate to you, so that it is almost as if we had said something that you already knew but had perhaps forgotten momentarily. That is the kind of resonance that makes for very fruitful work. It is an empty exercise to attempt to learn those things which do not resonate to you. We would much rather that you leave those thoughts behind. For we do not expect to hit the mark with every person, all the time. We only give thanks that we have the opportunity to attempt to share thoughts that we hope will be helpful to you as well to us."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0210_04.aspx

It is one of the greatest parts of every transcript the constant reminder to preserve free will and hence ones own thoughts to take only what feels right.  And also the humble message "We only give thanks that we have the opportunity to attempt to share thoughts that we hope will be helpful to you as well to us." for giving is equal to receiving love is it not?

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-14-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 14, 2018

"Now, large changes within the physical incarnation do not show up as large changes within the context of the entire soul stream of an entity, that is, that entity which includes all incarnations, past and future, as well as the present incarnation in one great circle of soul being. The changes one is attempting to make are not that which they seem on the surface but rather it is through a filtering system of experience that, very gradually, realization itself begins to alter the perceptions of the entity within incarnation so that catalyst may be more skillfully used, and thusly the perception of pain and suffering will respond to that skill and art of beholding that which seems to be and seeing within it that which is. It is an eternal winnowing of truth from fiction."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0809.aspx

This statement echoes in poetry "It is an eternal winnowing of truth from fiction." lovely touch to end the quote. A very technical one today! Nearly 4 very long sentences without a full stop trying saying it one breath BigSmile 
"alter the perceptions of the entity"  to seeing within that which is more and more by the good old friend of catalyst.  Certainly "perception of pain and suffering" is a major causality, the expansion of this concept beyond this illusion is vastly profound, I could not even fathom with seeking how possible it is! So freeing..

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 06-14-2018

(06-14-2018, 04:13 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 14, 2018

"Now, large changes within the physical incarnation do not show up as large changes within the context of the entire soul stream of an entity, that is, that entity which includes all incarnations, past and future, as well as the present incarnation in one great circle of soul being. The changes one is attempting to make are not that which they seem on the surface but rather it is through a filtering system of experience that, very gradually, realization itself begins to alter the perceptions of the entity within incarnation so that catalyst may be more skillfully used, and thusly the perception of pain and suffering will respond to that skill and art of beholding that which seems to be and seeing within it that which is. It is an eternal winnowing of truth from fiction."

This statement echoes in poetry "It is an eternal winnowing of truth from fiction." lovely touch to end the quote. A very technical one today! Nearly 4 very long sentences without a full stop trying saying it one breath BigSmile 
"alter the perceptions of the entity"  to seeing within that which is more and more by the good old friend of catalyst.  Certainly "perception of pain and suffering" is a major causality, the expansion of this concept beyond this illusion is vastly profound, I could not even fathom with seeking how possible it is! So freeing..

thank you Quan for this and all the ones before. Very poetic. Now that I am old in terms of this incarnation, my perception of pain of others is a little different, fact recently I was wondering am I like stone hearted and versing to sts, that was so scary BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - ada - 06-14-2018

(06-14-2018, 11:31 AM)flofrog Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 04:13 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 14, 2018

thank you Quan for this and all the ones before. Very poetic.  Now that I am old in terms of this incarnation, my perception of pain of others is a little different, fact recently I was wondering am I like stone hearted and versing to sts,  that was so scary BigSmile

You've an open and radiant heart flofrog. ZZzz

thank you Quan for this and all the ones before. Very poetic.  Now that I am old in terms of this incarnation, my perception of pain of others is a little different, fact recently I was wondering am I like stone hearted and versing to sts,  that was so scary BigSmile
[/quote]

You've an open and radiant heart flofrog. ZZzz
[/quote]

Not at all, not at all Blossom, My heart basically is only open to Kermit and he won't even look at me. So blocked in the yellow ray. But thank you still ZZzz

(06-14-2018, 05:40 PM)flofrog Wrote: Not at all, not at all Blossom,  My heart basically is only open to Kermit and he won't even look at me.  So blocked in the yellow ray.  But thank you still   ZZzz

Who's Kermit?

Do you mean the meme? Sorry if I'm mistaken. lol

Double post. Sorry.

Kermit the frog,  from the Muppets,  my idol, wonderful detective / journalist  
apologies for digressing from this thread Shy

(06-14-2018, 05:46 PM)flofrog Wrote: Kermit the frog,  from the Muppets,  my idol,  wonderful detective / journalist  Shy   

Oh. I'm sure Kermit has love to you as well, somewhere in the infinite spectrum of the creation. Smile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-15-2018

(06-14-2018, 05:49 PM)blossom Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 05:46 PM)flofrog Wrote: Kermit the frog,  from the Muppets,  my idol,  wonderful detective / journalist  Shy   

Oh. I'm sure Kermit has love to you as well, somewhere in the infinite spectrum of the creation. Smile

flofrog thank you for the kind words, haha i could not help but laugh about the kermit the frog reference .. i was going to say being a frog stop jumping around everywhere and he might notice you but bad joke BigSmile
STS nah i think blossum put out that fire you cant fool us  Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-15-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 15, 2018

"�In the process and state of meditation, one begins to become aware of the unity of love which binds all things and which moves all experiences in intricate patterns which then offer the lessons of love to those of your illusion. The desire, then, to seek the heart of the life pattern is that desire which is most helpful to propel one into the meditative state, no matter what technique of meditation is chosen."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1019.aspx

Its adds a nice ring to living life on this density or meaning, learning the lessons of love, That "which binds all things and which moves all experiences in intricate patterns." 

RE: Daily Q'uote - ada - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 09:50 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for June 15, 2018

"�In the process and state of meditation, one begins to become aware of the unity of love which binds all things and which moves all experiences in intricate patterns which then offer the lessons of love to those of your illusion. The desire, then, to seek the heart of the life pattern is that desire which is most helpful to propel one into the meditative state, no matter what technique of meditation is chosen."

Its adds a nice ring to living life on this density or meaning, learning the lessons of love, That "which binds all things and which moves all experiences in intricate patterns." 

Beautiful quote. ZZzz

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-16-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 16, 2018

"We encourage each who hears these words to take the self very seriously in terms of developing a daily practice that feeds the metaphysical self, whether by meditation or prayer, contemplation or rumination, the gazing at inspiring objects, or the reading of inspired words. You will find these techniques of entraining the mind to be most helpful. There are many ways in which the person who sees the hunger and the thirst of the self that is emerging for metaphysical truth to offer that truth to the inner self. It is our opinion, however, that truth is a fluid and changing thing and very personal and subjective in its nature. For each entity there will be landmark truths that come and stay for a very long time. There will also be truths that are seen to transform and to migrate as lessons come to one and as the self develops."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0207.aspx

"the person who sees the hunger and the thirst of the self that is emerging for metaphysical truth to offer that truth to the inner self"  The hunger and thirst can get very overpowering at times even amidst the thickest parts of the veil, the moments when spiritual seeking is no where in sight.. it can kick in!  Like being hungry or thirsty at the strangest of times  Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-17-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 17, 2018

"We would offer you the suggestion that it matters not whether or not you feel you are doing the appropriate thing to be of service to humanity. You are being of service. You cannot help but be of service by the way you vibrate, by the frequency that you hold. If your heart is only open�the planetary heart is that much further open. What you do changes the world. What spirit does within you transforms the globe."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

"If your heart is only open�the planetary heart is that much further open." Where true service is just simply being in the moment.. Although may not always seem simple Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-18-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 18, 2018

"We do not suggest that you cease attempting to become a better person. We encourage that journey towards the light. However, upon that journey you walk with feet that move through transformation. One of the transformations is to begin to see yourself as a magical, beautiful and entirely worthy being.

We ask you not to see that which is not there. We simply ask you to see that which is not on the surface. We ask you to move deeper and find that portion of yourself that we would call consciousness. You share this consciousness with every third-density entity upon this planet. And, indeed, in the deepest sense you share this consciousness with all there is. For it is the consciousness of the Creator. It is the consciousness of unconditional love. Form a haven then, when you feel yourself moving into self-judgment, of choosing to refrain from going further with that thought, and instead taking up that thought of appreciation of the self just as you are."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0513.aspx

Get ready folks what do we have installed for todays show.. oh its a quote from Q'uo,*the audience cheers* well hopefully its cheering Tongue  If anyone is there that is!
"appreciation of the self just as you are." and this appreciation spirals deeper and deeper or higher and higher? From mind to body to spirit well not always in that order.
And the encore to todays show,  special guest speaker Social Memory Complex.. Ra
"With the mind single-pointed, balanced, and aware, the body comfortable in whatever biases and distortions make it appropriately balanced for that instrument, the instrument is then ready to proceed with the great work."
And now a word from our sponsors.. haha only kidding Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 06-18-2018

Hah, Quan, I am kind of let down not to get to hear from the sponsor. Sad

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-19-2018

(06-18-2018, 10:18 AM)flofrog Wrote: Hah, Quan, I am kind of let down not to get to hear from  the sponsor. Sad

Lol hmm maybe can say the sponsor is, love..  essence of everything so need not say anything.  Will that suffice Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 06-19-2018

I see. Thank you Quan. Gotta talk to Creator so he updates his sponsor web site. Thanks.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-19-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 19, 2018

"The function of emotion in the spiritual life is the creating of the vitality, the passion and intensity which is not created out of thin air, but discovered from within. In order to make use of these purified emotions which speak of deep intelligence, it is often necessary for an entity to be aided by inspiration, example, and most of all, desire: desire to remove the stumbling blocks which block energy from the heart. With the energy blocked by over-activity or numbness of emotion, the spiritual path is even more muddled, wearisome and confusing than it needs to be. This is because such blockages keep energy from entering the heart in full measure, and it is the heart energy which is lifted up and ennobled by work in consciousness."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1112.aspx

"With the energy blocked by over-activity or numbness of emotion" certainly blocked by over-activity stands out.  As it can be an escape from spiritual path that is bringing "muddled, wearisome and confusing" emotions about anything spiritual as there is simply no time for it! No stopping to smell the roses BigSmile On that express train through life..   The irony is one can be very busy but still be open to the moment just need to practice.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-20-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 20, 2018

"�When an entity returns to the larger self or the soul stream�there is that sense of never having been gone that you have when you visit old friends who have been apart for years�the you that comes back to that soul stream is not at all a prodigal son but rather a returning hero.

Each of you has a great deal of courage and you have showed that by taking incarnation at all. It is a risk of a high caliber. You may forget to wake up. You may forget to perform your mission. You may pass on [working upon] the lessons that you wanted to learn.

When you return from an incarnation and look at the pattern that you have created, you may find that you have missed some opportunities that on hindsight you are sorry that you missed. Nevertheless, every incarnation is perfect. There are no mistakes."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0305.aspx

First paragraph there is such a familiarity when reading.. almost like a sense of being through it before perhaps Tongue   However not very clear, the curtain is just allowing a sniff or a peep of world beyond.. the curtain being the veil of course!   
Second paragraph its easy to not appreciate this once you get momentum on the spiritual path  can forgot those times before waking up, its a clear sense of motivation for me remembering those times to keep that momentum going! 
The last paragraph as fall back to that good old saying from the transcripts "all is well" that
"Nevertheless, every incarnation is perfect. There are no mistakes."  It certainly helps with having a humour about life, especially to laugh at ones own self BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-21-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 21, 2018

"There is no error which an entity may make during which an opportunity for growth and learning is forever past. Each seeker has an infinite amount of time to learn the lessons of this density, to grasp the illusory nature of all that is born, blooms, withers and dies. Each of you hungers for a food which is spiritual, for part of you is an imperishable being of light and that portion of you is your reality. That consciousness is not only your consciousness, but within it, largely in the deeper portions of the mind, lies the entire creation."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_0723.aspx

All lies within, there is no need to rush or hurry there is infinity to learn and grow.. If anything in this density gets to you just remember with a laugh does any of it really matter? Ï mean really matter? Wink "That consciousness is not only your consciousness, but within it, largely in the deeper portions of the mind, lies the entire creation."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-22-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 22, 2018

"There is no spark of the Creator like you in the infinities of worlds of the infinite creation. You are one of a kind. And you are as treasured and beloved as any one-of-a-kind gem or artifact. You are sons and daughters of love. It was from love that you sprang, an infinite number of holographic portions of the one infinite Creator."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_1108.aspx

"You are sons and daughters of love" Sounds soo sweet Blush  A nice heart warming quote today from Q'uo, we are unique and special in our own way *Insert some gentle serenading music*.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-23-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 23, 2018

"�What we would like to say about joy is that, in its primal state, it has no function. It is. For joy is another expression, and indeed a basic manifestation, of unconditional love. Thus, it is of the essence or the beingness of the consciousness of the one infinite Creator, which is love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1105.aspx

Okay lets gather around the campfire.. well maybe in spirit or maybe not Tongue  And hear what Q'uo has to say or now said? Do we need a guitar or is it a story?  Oops im still in campfire metaphor mode..  Joy is one of those words that is very unused and taken for granted  happiness tends to stand up tall..  of bliss perhaps is more modern version of joy? Whatever floats your boat.. Regardless does symantics really matter when you read this: "the essence or the beingness of the consciousness of the one infinite Creator, which is love." Now to head to the tent for some sleep ZZzz

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-24-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 24, 2018

"Prayers and worship are many, many things. They may be praise. They may be thanksgiving. They may be intercession. They may simply be a statement of adoration. Or, indeed, it may be the silent communion tabernacling with the One Who is All, knowing that self is indeed upon holy ground, standing at both the beginning and the ending of the great cycle of creation while it experiences the illusion of the passing of time."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1001.aspx

A rarely used word that is used numerous times in the transcripts tabernacle I just think of barnacles when i read it Confused Yes i know I can be strange! "Tabernacle definition, any place or house of worship, " In this context the silence itself is the place of worship just being in the silence..
"The Creator simply allows the doing to be its own process. It exists in being at all times, while facets of Itself go about being busy" the creator is each one of us..    Yes its not part of this quote, ohh what controversy BigSmile but i read it just earlier and find it fits in nicely with this quote !

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-25-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 25, 2018

"�It is not only intent, but intent carried through with even and steadfast perseverance that creates personal power."

Yes those moments of intense pressure, something im going through at the moment, "steadfast perseverance" to keep at it despite what is going on, on the outside.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-26-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 26, 2018

"We encourage each of you to trust in the self, to listen to those hunches and intuitions that are the only voice into the conscious mind of the deeper and larger self that exists below the threshold of consciousness. Each of you is as the fruit of the true vine. Each of you has roots in heaven. Within each of you dwells perfection, truth and infinite love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0207.aspx

Beautiful quote today BigSmile  Links perfectly to yesterdays quote especially for how to deal with that pressure..
  "Each of you has roots in heaven" becoming consciously aware "trust in the self, to listen to those hunches and intuitions" and to include beyond analytical mind is just been indescribable. Stress i used you to have didnt seem much at the time but looking back compared to now wow Tongue  That trust in the self its not easy! But more patience more time for those hunches and intuitions to unfurl..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-27-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 27, 2018

"Never fear that you have somehow been left out of that wonderful feeling of having a purpose and being about the Creator�s business on this Earth, for you are the Creator�s eyes of love. You are the Creator�s hands of love. You are the Creator�s words of love. You are the Creator�s thoughts of love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

"left out of that wonderful feeling of having a purpose" i think this is very important to go through stages of feeling left out as spiritual pride is one of,if not the.. most dangerous thing (quoted from another book I read). Whatever can bring "humbleness" can be a good thing also..

RE: Daily Q'uote - ada - 06-27-2018

Marvelous Q'uote!  Heart

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 06-28-2018

The Daily Q'uote for June 28, 2018

"When you move into the open heart, then remain in silence for awhile. Allow the silence to fill you. For there is information being given to your subconscious mind within that speaking silence. Simply rest, letting the love you have for the Creator flow and radiate until you begin to feel that answering pressure of love from the Creator, that incredibly strong, answering love. Rest there; be fed, and be comforted."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0513.aspx

Silence is so symbolic of free will isnt it? At first it just seems a lack of sound.. More open to moment\love that silence becomes something much more its completely up to free will though to discover/realise this.. If i tried to explain to my younger self about silence now my younger self would go whatever.. sure  Dodgy Huh
"Rest there; be fed, and be comforted" encompasses so much, i like this description.    I can see why Law of One  RA emphasises Silence so much..