Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 04-10-2018

(04-10-2018, 05:46 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for April 10, 2018

"�We can offer to those who wish to be free of idolatry [of money] is a consciousness of other�s needs, for if stewardship of any gift and talent is expressed, then the gates of abundance open and one is flooded with plenty. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1220.aspx

"consciousness of other�s needs", i like this term as typically I hear consciousness in relation to self and inner workings but to others needs opens the the junction of service to others.

In the US it takes about $2 million to be able to live off of for the rest of one's life. So after taxes, and helping friends out, it's more like $10 million is needed to support one through the rest of their life. I've had no problem focusing on that, because it can help others.

There's a Chinese I-Ching philosophy that says (On Hexagram 43):

If a man were to pile up riches for himself alone, without considering others,
he would certainly experience a collapse. For all gathering is followed by dispersion.
A superior man begins to distribute while he is accumulating.

The stone Citrine carries the same energy as money. So it's called the money stone.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-10-2018

(04-10-2018, 06:11 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: The stone Citrine carries the same energy as money. So it's called the money stone.

Interesting, Ive not heard of it.. have you comes across this stone before or known someone that has?

I've known for some time about that stone. I think I had a small piece.
I can tune in and feel both of them. But you could just as easily meditate over a picture of cash.

This may help too. There's a wealth corner of the home in Feng Shui.

https://www.thespruce.com/find-your-feng-shui-money-area-home-or-office-1275333

Besides being money, it's my 2nd favorite stone next to ruby.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-11-2018

(04-10-2018, 06:20 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I've known for some time about that stone. I think I had a small piece.
I can tune in and feel both of them. But you could just as easily meditate over a picture of cash.

This may help too. There's a wealth corner of the home in Feng Shui.

https://www.thespruce.com/find-your-feng-shui-money-area-home-or-office-1275333

Besides being money, it's my 2nd favorite stone next to ruby.
Oh ok i see.
Feng Shui, yeah i put a lil tiny baby buddha in that money spot a while back and a Maiden Hairfern.. that is a type of plant  BigSmile  have something in each room tho. 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-11-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 11, 2018

"When you ask what would be of service you are removing faith, [and instead] you are using the intellect to replace your faith. You are not moving love but trying to emulate love. One can try to cultivate love, but we would suggest in the way we see it that this is a temporary result, perhaps an inspiring model but not the end result, not a permanent objective. Love cannot be cultivated by will or logic. Love is cultivated by allowing it to accumulate naturally as the seeker continues to seek, continues to give thanks, and continues to point his or herself ever toward the light.

In this way love arises naturally. And when love arises naturally and fills the heart, and the mind lets go of its judgments and turns itself over to faith and true service is performed, this is not easy. It is not something one can achieve by practicing this or that skill, but that which will come as it will; come with patience and dedication to the task of being a servant of the light."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_1003.aspx

Love, opening the heart, the symbol of true patience. The second you start thinking about it or expecting it no sooner does is start to close. Quote reminds to just letting it be, or modern terms creating the space.   I think of a flower blooming, with care in time it will only open more and more.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-12-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 12, 2018

"Certainly each entity is solitary within the confines of its own choices and its own processes. However, other shards and splinters of the sunshine of the Creator are walking beside you, praying for guidance from the same Creator, being shined upon by that great and unending source of light and love, gaining inspiration from the same guidance."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0212.aspx

"Certainly each entity is solitary within the confines of its own choices and its own processes" is it so easy to to forgo this and think to know better than others but more pride the better is for a certain service to self path, one im not so fond of! Aiming to be as humble as possible is the other path I seek. Although judging others comes so naturally its one acceptance that im more and more working on.  One easy exercise I do just watch a reality tv or even just tv/movie show with total acceptance can be quite challenging sometimes!
Links to the Daily Q'uote  few days or so ago.. "It is difficult for the critical consciousness to perceive complete regularity in an infinite configuration. No, my friends, each of us notices peculiarities, and it is by emphasizing certain dynamic tensions that polarity itself takes place."

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-13-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 13, 2018

"Only one who is either unaware that such mystery exists, or is satisfied that the mystery is solved shall fail to make progress in moving closer toward the heart of that mystery."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1102.aspx

Ignorance is bliss, and hence comfort reins supreme. With mystery not every moment one can be on the frontier, well I cant at least  so rest is needed an the ignorant bliss can be very welcoming then Cool

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-14-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 14, 2018

"Each of you is a vibration that is actually a complex of vibration, upon vibration, upon vibration, endlessly colored by the subtleties of an incarnation full of choices and biases and flowing from moment to moment in a thousand different ways that each of you is most likely not aware of for the most part, yet, within the flowing and subtle regions of the energy body, the changes are constant, and there are no two moments within the life of an entity when that entity is vibrating precisely the same. And yet, as a whole, the energy signature of an entity remains fairly clear and unified throughout an incarnational experience, for each of you comes into incarnation with a tremendous amount of already prepared bias which has been chosen to bring in as a part of the, shall we say, structure of �givens� that form up the structure of an incarnational experience."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0628.aspx

When talking about bias notice the word " tremendous amount of already prepared bias " not a large amount or huge amount, it is a tremendous. I would assume be so much bias could not even fathom, paradox is it is so easy to forget there is any at all especially when interacting with others!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-15-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 15, 2018

"Your goal� is not to balance emotions until there is no emotion, but to experience each emotion in ways which allow those emotions to go from being muddy and confused to a place where each emotion is a jewel-tone�Your emotions are gemlike. And when you have been able to allow the murk and the mud and the impulsivity gradually to evaporate from the heart and essence of each emotion, you are as one who has dug in the ore to mine those gems of self which you have in common with all those of your fellow humans. And as those energies within you are purified, there is less and less distortion [and] more and more balance, and less and less of that component of fear�Every shade of emotion has its root in love, love unconditional, love un-judging, utter and absolute love. The oftener that you are able, at the end of working with emotions, to come back to love and to allow that love to overflow all other considerations, the stronger you shall be in being able to do this work of allowing the self to bloom."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_1226.aspx

It has been a great weight off the chest, to embrace emotion with full vigour. My old mentality was "emotion no i want to feel peace" and attempt to block it out, especially when in deep meditation! Seeing each found emotion as a gem being dug up of the self was a big catalyst for me. "as those energies within you are purified, there is less and less distortion [and] more and more balance, and less and less of that component of fear�Every shade of emotion has its root in love"  The great thing is, that moment of emotion can always be re-experienced any time, and worked on when time suits/ feels right. More often this is done easier it becomes too.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-16-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 16, 2018

"The greatest single practice for bringing seekers into more and more direct awareness of their role here within the planetary rise in vibration is simply to be, to be the deepest and most profound and true self of which one is capable. In this being there is a releasing of the doing, for, metaphysically speaking, it is not these but rather being and essence which are the gifts that we have to give to each other. When a seeker becomes aware that it is a creature of will, discipline and faith then that person can simply allow those instreaming vibrations of love and of light to move through the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual channels of the body and out into the world that so desperately needs those vibrations of undistorted love and light."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0207.aspx
 The art of doing nothing, its basically it..  Reminds me of Lin Chi quote of his pretty much states just do nothing, carry on with ordinary life. Made no sense to me at the time i read it many years ago, I wanted to hear advanced meditation techniques or combination of profound words but do nothing?  Just being! Come on!   As the layers peel its more and more a case of that for me,  or to dress it up a bit.. "When a seeker becomes aware that it is a creature of will, discipline and faith then that person can simply allow those instreaming vibrations of love and of light to move through"   It very comforting i find to know this BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 04-16-2018

(04-15-2018, 07:26 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for April 15, 2018

"Your goal� is not to balance emotions until there is no emotion, but to experience each emotion in ways which allow those emotions to go from being muddy and confused to a place where each emotion is a jewel-tone�Your emotions are gemlike. And when you have been able to allow the murk and the mud and the impulsivity gradually to evaporate from the heart and essence of each emotion, you are as one who has dug in the ore to mine those gems of self which you have in common with all those of your fellow humans. And as those energies within you are purified, there is less and less distortion [and] more and more balance, and less and less of that component of fear�Every shade of emotion has its root in love, love unconditional, love un-judging, utter and absolute love. The oftener that you are able, at the end of working with emotions, to come back to love and to allow that love to overflow all other considerations, the stronger you shall be in being able to do this work of allowing the self to bloom."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_1226.aspx

It has been a great weight off the chest, to embrace emotion with full vigour. My old mentality was "emotion no i want to feel peace" and attempt to block it out, especially when in deep meditation! Seeing each found emotion as a gem being dug up of the self was a big catalyst for me. "as those energies within you are purified, there is less and less distortion [and] more and more balance, and less and less of that component of fear�Every shade of emotion has its root in love"  The great thing is, that moment of emotion can always be re-experienced any time, and worked on when time suits/ feels right. More often this is done easier it becomes too.

I too find value in emotions. There is a quote about that from my book: “Emotions are powerful, and feelings are fierce. This is the spark of the Voice.”

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 04-16-2018

(04-16-2018, 07:52 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for April 16, 2018

"The greatest single practice for bringing seekers into more and more direct awareness of their role here within the planetary rise in vibration is simply to be, to be the deepest and most profound and true self of which one is capable. In this being there is a releasing of the doing, for, metaphysically speaking, it is not these but rather being and essence which are the gifts that we have to give to each other. When a seeker becomes aware that it is a creature of will, discipline and faith then that person can simply allow those instreaming vibrations of love and of light to move through the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual channels of the body and out into the world that so desperately needs those vibrations of undistorted love and light."

The art of doing nothing, its basically it..  Reminds me of Lin Chi quote of his pretty much states just do nothing, carry on with ordinary life. Made no sense to me at the time i read it many years ago, I wanted to hear advanced meditation techniques or combination of profound words but do nothing?  Just being! Come on!   As the layers peel its more and more a case of that for me,  or to dress it up a bit.. "When a seeker becomes aware that it is a creature of will, discipline and faith then that person can simply allow those instreaming vibrations of love and of light to move through"   It very comforting i find to know this BigSmile

Rather than doing nothing, I actually allow myself to rest in the Field of Love/Light energy that permeates everything. Sometimes I have to sort of hold myself there so I don't let my thoughts move me about. But there's something to be said about resting.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-17-2018

(04-16-2018, 08:00 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 07:52 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for April 16, 2018

Rather than doing nothing, I actually allow myself to rest in the Field of Love/Light energy that permeates everything. Sometimes I have to sort of hold myself there so I don't let my thoughts move me about. But there's something to be said about resting.
Yes it certainly is the opposite of doing nothing at first for me, you really have to make large effort to allow it to happen.. but more progress more it happens as a natural state, so doing nothing state or simply being just happens automatically. Esmeralda Sweetwater book the newfound wanderer characters moving from another planet to Earth, it paints that picture. Although its not so simple being born here.. For instance there is preincarnative bias that is set up before being born to up or increase the difficulty for some though..and other factors too.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-17-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 17, 2018

"�The Creator Itself is transcendent to Its creation. It is not an actor caught within the play of creation. It is uncreated, inorganic, infinite and eternal.

This This Creator has a nature. That nature is absolute, unconditional love.. And we use that word reluctantly, for love is a feeble, flaccid, effete word, badly used, abused and drawn through the mud of a dozen different usages of that word to mask impure intents, imperfect emotions, and confusion betwixt the desires of the body, the desires of the mind, and the desires of the spirit�

We speak of a love that is beyond all of the boundaries and limits of human feeling. We speak of love that creates and destroys. We speak of love that changes things. If you can imagine a Thought that has the power to create the universe, then in your imagination you have seen love in its full meaning. To call the Creator love, however, is to limit that entity, for the creative principle is a mystery beyond the plumbing of any, including ourselves."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0319.aspx

What can be more comforting than this "This Creator has a nature. That nature is absolute, unconditional love." ?

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 04-17-2018

I'd say that Love is a force, and more. It is a Field and more. It is more fundamental than thought, except for maybe the One Original Thought. But I'm sure Love was there too.
Love is perhaps the most fundamental "thing" in existence. Though it goes even beyond "thing".

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-18-2018

(04-17-2018, 08:12 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I'd say that Love is a force, and more. It is a Field and more. It is more fundamental than thought, except for maybe the One Original Thought. But I'm sure Love was there too.
Love is perhaps the most fundamental "thing" in existence. Though it goes even beyond "thing".

There was an amazing transcript i read on this exactly what your saying, ill see if I can find it and let you know.  Had a profound effect on me.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-18-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 18, 2018

"�It is important to love the negative portions of self, the shadow portions of self, as much as the sunny, daylight portions of consciousness that one is most desirous of sharing with the world. Blessed is the entity who is not only able to share positivity with the world but is also able to share the perceptions of his own negative nature with a calm and peaceful heart, with a forgiving and accepting heart.

This does not mean that an entity embraces the darkness of self and becomes the murder, the rapist, the thief, the sloth, the prideful one, and the one who disrespects or covets or lives in envy and hate. It means that, when those emotions are encountered within the self as response to catalyst, that the self is able to gaze upon itself with an unblinking eye, not troubled by judgment but remaining within a peaceful and unconcerned heart."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0809.aspx

I like this part " Blessed is the entity who is not only able to share positivity with the world but is also able to share the perceptions of his own negative nature with a calm and peaceful heart, with a forgiving and accepting heart."  But a nice friendly reminder to not actually become it  "This does not mean that an entity embraces the darkness of self and becomes the murder, the rapist, the thief, the sloth, the prideful one".

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-19-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 19, 2018

"Once you have begun this journey, you shall never arrive, for part of you is always aware of what you do not know; another part is learning and is quite disorganized; and another part has learned something recently and is resting and is waiting to see what the next lesson may be."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1019.aspx

The journey is the destination BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-19-2018

(04-18-2018, 05:18 AM)Quan Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 08:12 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I'd say that Love is a force, and more. It is a Field and more. It is more fundamental than thought, except for maybe the One Original Thought. But I'm sure Love was there too.

There was an amazing transcript i read on this exactly what your saying, ill see if I can find it and let you know.  Had a profound effect on me.

Ok after much searching and searching and time and patience *insert drumroll** i found the transcript BigSmile

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1990/1990_0916.aspx

On what love is, transcript really expanded my perceptions on being beyond second distortion and may help with what you said above
eg ":except for maybe the One Original Thought. But I'm sure Love was there too..  In a senses it is beyond free will just not yet known.. whereas free will is there to know it."
    Transcript says this..
"Without free will there would be only love unknown and unknowing, that is, the essence"
Anyway transcript has much more in store than that enjoy Angel    Also the description of free will in there is amazing eg it being like the wind metaphor.    Sorry maybe im a bit to attached to this transcript haha. Perhaps i need some balancing work on this excitement!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-20-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 20, 2018

"It is not a punishment to have lessons repeat. They do not truly repeat, for you are spiraling ever onward and upward in your learning, and when the lessons come to you again, you are in a different place. You have peeled away a layer or two of the onion skin of personality, enculturation and mindlessness and you meet the repeating catalyst from a new perspective every time.

Never think that there is a judgmental Creator behind the difficulties of your life. Know that the patterns of difficulty in your life are gifts. They may seem hard to open. They may not feel blessed, but they are. They are precious."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

"You have peeled away a layer or two of the onion skin of personality, enculturation and mindlessness and you meet the repeating catalyst from a new perspective every time" Love the onion skin metaphor, its one that brings comfort as each layer "may seem hard to open. They may not feel blessed, but they are. They are precious."  Each testing time especially higher difficulty can open that level of awareness, like a level up in development or even multiple levels. I especially seek it and encourage it as much as i can sometimes haha can backfire but worth the risk BigSmile Maybe in that moment i wont be laughing tho!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-21-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 21, 2018

"The guidance that you seek so ardently is closer to you than your very breath. And yet when there is within a seeker that [which] is prejudiced against the perfection and the beauty of the self, a glass wall can obstruct the free flow of information betwixt the higher self and the self within incarnation."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0513.aspx

Great synchronicity, i was just reading a post about guidance before this.. been getting crazy amount of synchroncity lately! Like quote says tho important to keep clear mind, while I appreciate it especially for polarisation (service to others of course!) i ensure i attempt to appreciate being in next moment just as much. Interesting the  choice of glass wall as a metaphor that can obstruct higher self connection, not a brick or steel wall thankfully Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - MangusKhan - 04-21-2018

(04-21-2018, 06:06 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for April 21, 2018

"The guidance that you seek so ardently is closer to you than your very breath. And yet when there is within a seeker that [which] is prejudiced against the perfection and the beauty of the self, a glass wall can obstruct the free flow of information betwixt the higher self and the self within incarnation."

Great synchronicity, i was just reading a post about guidance before this.. been getting crazy amount of synchroncity lately! Like quote says tho important to keep clear mind, while I appreciate it especially for polarisation (service to others of course!) i ensure i attempt to appreciate being in next moment just as much. Interesting the  choice of glass wall as a metaphor that can obstruct higher self connection, not a brick or steel wall thankfully Tongue

I also like that glass metaphor, you can really visualise the light refracting and scattering through whatever filter you have in your chakras. Eventually your glass walls become crystals and make a beautiful harmony of colours and angles.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-22-2018

(04-21-2018, 11:24 AM)MangusKhan Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 06:06 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for April 21, 2018

I also like that glass metaphor, you can really visualise the light refracting and scattering through whatever filter you have in your chakras. Eventually your glass walls become crystals and make a beautiful harmony of colours and angles.

Very eloquent description, evoked powerful imagery for me.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-22-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 22, 2018

"�We would ask each of you to be aware of this tendency in the human heart toward aggression instead of patience insofar as you are able personally. We would encourage each of you to choose communication over aggression, patience over impatience, love over fear, and hope over exclusion.

What you as a person do may seem to begin and end within yourself. But we say to you that you act not only for yourself but for humankind. The choices that you make, if made purely and with conscious intention, can change the world.

Yes, you are that powerful, that magical, and that influential! �Begin this day, then, to live with care, patience and love, being consciously aware that you stand for Earth this day, not only for yourself. Do not let this concern you or weigh you down. But know that your choices truly make a difference."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0416.aspx

"aware of this tendency in the human heart toward aggression instead of patience insofar as you are able personally"
Can happen easy when things are said that are not liked, be aggressive and defensive rather than have patience.  A key trait i heard at a fo guang shan temple was to learn patience under insult(english translation may not be completely correct), its not easy! Its that tendency talked about in the quote.Not just with other self but with your own self too.

The next part is a shout out to all those who feel not worthy sometimes, "The choices that you make, if made purely and with conscious intention, can change the world. " The last few sentences afterwards cement this further, thank you Q'uo ill take a humble bow, feel free to as well  Blush

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-23-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 23, 2018

"Within you�is the one infinite Creator. In every cell of your body, in every vibration of your thoughts lives the one infinite Creator.

�There is that sensation of needing to move from the outer world through the doorway into the inner world. Basically, you as entities are a living doorway, a living gate, an interface so that the one infinite Creator, in a far less distorted form than you can appreciate with your senses, can move in power into your life. Those known as Ra have described this function as being the gateway to intelligent infinity."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_1027.aspx

Haha Q'uo its not very eloquent to call entities as a living doorway/living gate but must admit it does get the point across! When desciribing the gateway to intelligent infinity, the more descriptions the better, one of the most fascinating Law of One subjects to eat up.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-24-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 24, 2018

"One can move into a great many complexities and details in discussing how to live a life that is grounded in love and based upon the awareness that all are one and all things are the Creator. Yet underlying every complexity and every detail is a single, simple truth: the one infinite Creator, and you, and all that there is are one thing. It is a unified creation and the nature of that unity is love. Unconditional love is the one great original Thought that has generated all the seen worlds and all of the unseen worlds as well."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0119.aspx

A very touching quote today, one i need constant reminding Blush

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-25-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 25, 2018

"[A] key error among your peoples has been to forget that all things are one. It is a very simple truth. There are many, many ways to say this truth. But you are part of the entity sitting next to you, the entity on the other side of the world, the ground that lies closest to your feet at this time, and the ground of the entire planet. All of these energies coalesce within your energy system."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0101.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 04-25-2018

(04-25-2018, 04:21 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for April 25, 2018

"[A] key error among your peoples has been to forget that all things are one. It is a very simple truth. There are many, many ways to say this truth. But you are part of the entity sitting next to you, the entity on the other side of the world, the ground that lies closest to your feet at this time, and the ground of the entire planet. All of these energies coalesce within your energy system."

There is a being I really want to experience oneness with, and I realize how close he is. I'm learning not to try so hard, and just let it come naturally.

RE: Daily Q'uote - flofrog - 04-25-2018

(04-25-2018, 06:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 04:21 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for April 25, 2018

There is a being I really want to experience oneness with, and I realize how close he is. I'm learning not to try so hard, and just let it come naturally.

so true Indigo, so true