Bring4th
Daily Q'uote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Q'uote (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-18-2018

The Daily Q'uote for March 18, 2018

"We hear you speaking of the desire to serve, the desire to give of the self to others and to the planetary energy, and we applaud that hope and that energy, for each of you was indeed careful to include unique gifts in the personality that you chose for this incarnation. And it is wise to seek out one�s gifts and to find ways to use them in the service of others."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0523.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-19-2018

The Daily Q'uote for March 19, 2018

"What is it to create changes in your consciousness by an act of will? There are three basic factors weighing on this matter.

The first is yourself as an actor and a chooser.

Second is your will, its recognition as a factor, and its discipline by your daily work.

The third is that which you effect as an act of will, that choice that lies before you that is entirely subjective. No two people shall see catalyst in precisely the same way. Therefore, no two people as magical entities shall create the same change in consciousness.

It is the right use of will that becomes the key to the working of the puzzle that lies before you when you face a choice in how to respond to a situation that you perceive."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0212.aspx

"Actor and a chooser"  not often I ever hear that word chooser i assume the Choice in polarity in how to experience catalyst or choice not to experience catalyst for those in comfort which to be honest is me sometimes Angel Does it matter though? There is one thing can always count on...a computer game metaphor comes to mind here...the luxury of the saved button feature or more like auto save, theres no checkpoints to reach before game saves  BigSmile So thankfully any catalyst can always be revisted at a later stage, which leads to the Second factor. Discpline in will to transform catalyst either from the past or in the current moment.  Third factor reminds of the keystone in all the archetypes, the Choice card!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-20-2018

The Daily Q'uote for March 20, 2018

"[One] concept that is involved in effecting the purpose of third density is an increased accuracy in the perception of that dynamic known to your people as polarity. What is positive; what is negative? What is service to others; what is service to self? How does this creature that you experience as your self respond to perceived light and perceived darkness; to perceived positivity and perceived negativity? Very often, those entities which wandered to this planetary sphere from elsewhere are those who are working very hard in sixth density upon the precise balance between love and wisdom. This means that chances to experience polarity and respond to it are precious, because only by gathering the harvest of catalyst and allowing the winnowing of that catalyst by the processes of conscious and unconscious portions of the self can one begin to redefine and more accurately balance the forces of love and wisdom within the self."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0809.aspx

It is funny to think to the logical mind that wanderers are usually from sixth density, wouldn't it be fourth density then progressively less from five and then sixth. I suppose that is when the veil comes in handy and the forgetting process. Obviously law of confusion I will not.. but try explaining that to someone not awakened, who has not yet made the choice BigSmile   Im just visualising how big a change is for a wanderer from that high density and the immensely drastic change one moment sixth density next moment a baby in third  Angel   The Australian saying "she'll be right"  comes to mind before taking the plunge! Im sure third density will have some surprises to test that mentality!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-21-2018

The Daily Q'uote for March 21, 2018

"�We would suggest that each awakened soul choose for the self that rule of life which most nurtures the spiritual child within, that child that dwells in the heart and can become mature only as the outer self makes room and time for it. Time spent in silence, whether formal meditation is offered or whether it is simply sitting, greatly aids the spiritual self within. Further, it helps to align the seeker with her personal destiny, for each has come with gifts to share, lessons to learn, and service to offer. Each has planned for the self companions along the way and good work to do, and each has hoped that within the veiled conditions of the physical illusion that constitutes consensus reality upon your planet that the awakening would occur and the choices would begin to be made which would more and more allow the spiritual self within to mature."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0207.aspx

This quote is liked a quick start guide to life on earth.      Once some progress made, the key I find is this "become mature only as the outer self makes room and time for it" that is were the good old free will comes into play, the ball is in your court to make the choice more and more clearly.  

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-22-2018

The Daily Q'uote for March 22, 2018

"Things are simple, as our message always is. You may put on light; you may put on love; you may put on commitment; you may put on honest doubt. In all of these ways, you are declaring that your element is wakefulness and that your goals are not surface, not sleep-ridden, but further into the light, further into life, further into that which is conscious, for there is that within each life which is conscious, but hides beneath the waters, and the waters hide beneath the ice."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1102.aspx

The term "you may put on honest doubt" of course there will be doubt its a heavy illusion, that is why there is a veil. Importantly its not just doubt it mentions "honest doubt" haha a term I have never heard before but i like it! You got to be honest that you have doubt as how can you have acceptance without being honest about it, and acceptance is path of love in services to others..  a small part of you is having doubt.. so what!?

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-23-2018

The Daily Q'uote for March 23, 2018

"The being that you are is only lightly connected to the body that you experience or even the incarnation that you experience. In truth, at the level of clarity which we are able to express through this instrument, that vibratory complex that expresses self when the infant cries its first cry is not difficult at all to pick out of a metaphysical lineup of those beings that are ending their incarnation. The change from the beginning of incarnation to the end of incarnation in vibratory complex is minimal. Although it is far more possible to make substantive changes in that vibration within your third density than it is in any other density that is higher, yet still that with which one began the incarnation is going to be pretty much that which one takes out of the incarnation."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0502.aspx

"The being that you are is only lightly connected to the body that you experience or even the incarnation that you experience"
This quote really shows how important acceptance is of whatever body or whatever smaller self goes through in this illusion, it unblocks and opens that connection to the being you really are, thus lifting the veil. The archetype, Great way of the mind comes to mind, pardon the pun BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-24-2018

The Daily Q'uote for March 24, 2018

"How does one know what the right service is? We say to you that this is an unskilled question. The skilled question is to find the love and the service will follow�There is merely service. The heart leads the way. The faithful servant follows. And the love appears. The light shines through."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_1003.aspx

Follow the heart, it will guide to the right path not vice versa. Haha it makes for a short explanation when someone asks why you make a decision instead of a  long winded reason or sequence of rational choices..  its just oh it felt right.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-25-2018

The Daily Q'uote for March 25, 2018

"Faith and unknowing alone will tell you that you are a spark of the Creator, a holograph, in a way, of the Godhead principle, shall we say. Your deepest self vibrates in unconditional love as part of the Creator. Consequently, becoming the Creator is a matter of allowing this impersonal, deeply loving consciousness to become a greater and greater part of your everyday beingness. The �I� of you will become more and more deeply and truly the �I� that is you as you enter more and more into the awareness of consciousness, where the �I� is an �I� that is one with Christ, one with unconditional love. It is not that you become unconditional love, for you were unconditional love the whole time. It is that you find ways, as you come to know yourself and accept yourself just the way you are, to allow consciousness in."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_1017.aspx

"becoming the Creator is a matter of allowing this impersonal, deeply loving consciousness to become a greater and greater part of your everyday beingness" as its your free will choice to allow this to happen, whats the secret magic trick? The hidden formula or lost technique.. Well it may seem that way at first but it gets simple and more simple as you progress "It is that you find ways, as you come to know yourself and accept yourself just the way you are, to allow consciousness in." My fav word at the moment..well more a concept? it is.. acceptance.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-26-2018

The Daily Q'uote for March 26, 2018

"If you respect your own emotions and regard them with affection and a lack of judgment, and if you persist in allowing yourself to feel those emotions and to let them move ever deeper, you shall find that the gift begins to bear fruit as you feel yourself becoming more spacious within, more responsive to the deeper emotions. You will find that you are an alchemist turning disharmony into harmony, fear into love, darkness into light. It is a natural process and it begins with the disharmony, with the darkness. Such are the ways of spirit.

And that is why we say that things are perfect at all times, although they may be uncomfortable. Do not cringe away from your suffering, but rather cradle yourself as you endure through the natural process of the alchemy of the transforming energy, of the love in your open heart."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0912.aspx

Its so easy to judge emotions and instead want to focus on peace within and silence and all the meditational bliss, the bells and whistles of the spirit world.  I stand guilty of this and for a long time! Lucky though.. the only judge of this is myself so i free myself from any further convictions. Let this ruling be final Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-27-2018

The Daily Q'uote for March 27, 2018

"�Pain has a remarkable ability to focus the mind and the body. And therefore, in that focused state, the mind and body are vulnerable to work in consciousness where the discomfort has acted as that which collects the self so that if the mind is then turned to spiritual goals, such as the hunger and thirst for the presence of the one infinite Creator, that focus can become an opening into the light. And much balancing work can be done in that heightened, sensitized state that is not likely to be done when the self is comfortable and relatively oblivious and unfocused."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1127.aspx

Great timing for this quote for me, today I have a big throat/head cold, it actually packs a nice punch discomfort wise  but its a great catalyst because I tend to avoid medicine at all costs so it leave me only choice to deal with is to eg complain and be negative about it or turn inward and pain is there but no longer effects me much.. second im not mindfull pain comes back so its like a strong reminder!  Haha I know this is just for a small silly matter  Confused for a major physical or mental trauma that focus must be much more..

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-28-2018

The Daily Q'uote for March 28, 2018

"To us, gazing at each of you from the whole system of our bodies, minds and spirits, we see your beauty as an ever-shifting kaleidoscope. Each of you has a beauty that is endlessly describable, and yet it is the harmony and the combination of energies involved in the spectrograph of self that are so fascinating about each entity."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0628.aspx

A very sweet quote for us from Q'uo today.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-29-2018

The Daily Q'uote for March 29, 2018

"For it is not what service you do, it is the love with which you do this service that makes all services equal. It is not the healing or the feeding or the changing or the washing that you [do]. It is the quality of love with which you do it."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0926.aspx

Its all an illusion so doesn't really matter what service you do in the end, just how you be when you do it.   Wheres that other quote where cleaning a toilet with love is same as being a spiritual teacher of many people. Still cant get my head around that but why do i need to Tongue

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-30-2018

The Daily Q'uote for March 30, 2018

"There are two elements at work when you are working upon polarity. One is faith, one is desire. Look to your desire that it may be of the highest and the best that you know. Look to the true and the good and the beautiful and hew as best you can to the high road, keeping in mind always that it is intention, not manifestation, that is important in the metaphysical universe of time/space. Keep in mind that it is faith that you are attempting to express in your life and in your being. Faith does not make sense. Faith gives one no avenue to pride. Faith seems to be the slenderest of all reeds to cling to, and yet the soul who lives by faith, the spirit who clings to faith, the one who refuses to let it go, is that spirit which shall achieve advances and polarity, and this is an achievement that redounds not to the incarnational self alone but to the eternal and infinite self."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_1121.aspx

"Faith does not make sense" haha i like that quote and thats the beauty of it if it did free will would not be so pronounced.. and because of this I notice this very much "Faith gives one no avenue to pride" and further down the path one  more silly it can seem on the outside..   If younger teenager self looked at me now say i visited from future I would look very much like a fool if i talked about spiritual ways Tongue   Especially if i talked about the last line oh i dont live for my life in this body alone but I live for my eternal and infinite self.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 03-31-2018

The Daily Q'uote for March 31, 2018

"Of things for which there is no measurement, the mind can have little use, for the mind is developed as a specific tool for specific applications. Therefore, what your biological—and may we say somewhat atavistic—self presents you with is a vision of creation in which consciousness is not explained. Further, although a good case can and often has been made for ethical behavior in the face of an uncertain future, it is difficult rationally to assume any sort of continuance beyond the disintegration of the physical vehicle, even within the incarnation which you now enjoy. It is quite difficult for the rational mind to accept the probability that gifts may be freely given to conscious beings which are mysterious in their origin and palpable in their effect. Thus, when we speak to you, again and again we suggest meditation, that which takes one out of one�s mind and into the realm of mystery."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0525.aspx

Thinking in meditative state for spiritual purposes, whereas thinking rationally for illusion purposes?  Both go hand in hand..  Try thinking rationally in meditative state is quite humorous BigSmile   Or trying to think beyond death in rational frame of mind. Or in technical channeling speak "it is difficult rationally to assume any sort of continuance beyond the disintegration of the physical vehicle." I do not know why is it just me? but I find very technical talk spiritually quite amusing sometimes..  

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-01-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 1, 2018

"You ask us about the companionship of money and spirituality. It is written in one of your holy works that the love of money is the root of all evil. We would like to point out that it is the love of money, as it is any idolatry, which is at the root of separation, whether it be the separation of true worship of the great divine mystery because of pieces of wood and stone or the separation of one�s focus from that same mystery because of the love of counting. It is not the money itself which is contrary to a life led with a spiritual center, but the idolatrous love of that which is builded by man in imitation of the Creator�s abundance.

�The love of money is a sub-type for the idolatry of power, for among other things, the having of this artificial substance which mimics true prosperity causes one to be able to manipulate the environment about one in a simple arithmetical formula: more money equals more power."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1220.aspx

The quote shows having money is fine as long as you are not attached to it.. Theres a reason why money which used to be in form of gold, gold - god    as it can be a substitue for worship instead and hence take up all of ones focus for power of self. If no attachement then money can be a great service to others. 
34.10  Law of One brings to mind an example of service to others and individual who accrued vast amount of money Albert Schweitzer.

Side note another word that is close to spelling of god, is good BigSmile 

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 04-01-2018

That helps Quan. Thanks. With a book that I wrote, which has potential to make millions (because of heavy marketing), I need to stay humble. I'm pouring a lot of myself into it, and always want to do the right thing and what is for my highest good, and the good of others.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-02-2018

(04-01-2018, 11:53 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: That helps Quan. Thanks. With a book that I wrote, which has potential to make millions (because of heavy marketing), I need to stay humble. I'm pouring a lot of myself into it, and always want to do the right thing and what is for my highest good, and the good of others.
Thank you your comments help me too.  Sounds like lots of nice juicy catalyst from the book!

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-02-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 2, 2018

"…The positive emotions such as joy, admiration and love of a romantic or friendly nature are feel-good emotions that are hardly ever evaluated or judged. Nevertheless, it is very helpful when working with positive emotions to pay attention to them also. For just like the negative emotions, the surface of a positive emotion is only the beginning of its intensity, its clarity and its vitality, and it is to the spiritual seeker who focuses on such surface emotions such as joy and allows them to expand and, as we said before, to tell their story around the campfire of the self as it experiences itself that the gift of positive emotions shall come.

Likewise, when experiencing the seemingly negative or shadow emotions it is quite useful to behold and allow the awareness of these surface emotions to remain, not pushing them away because they are uncomfortable to behold, but rather gazing at this dark color of emotion and asking it to clarify, to refine itself, to become more pure."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_1226.aspx

Haha 'gotta' love the campfire metaphor, Q'uo fits it in very nicely in this quote.  Its not the fire but im blinded by acceptance in life at the moment so the quote is screaming out at me about this Cool 

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-03-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 3, 2018

"Finding some focus such as [following the breath] is very helpful in entering the silence and maintaining that silence within so that you may receive the information that is richly given in the silence. In that silence is the one infinite Creator. And as you are one with the infinite Creator, you know all that the Creator knows. You understand all that the Creator understands. Of course, this occurs far below the conscious mind�s awareness. Nevertheless, as you take in that information-laden silence and lay it upon your heart, it will bubble up into your daylight consciousness and you shall be changed by the wisdom and compassion of that silence. We encourage your tasting of it on a daily basis, if you possibly can."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0926.aspx
A dedicated sermon to silence.  " We encourage your tasting of it on a daily basis, if you possibly can."  A thirst that develops more and more and only can be quenched by nothing but tasty silence, whether its a shot, a pint or pot whatever your fancy, the bar is always open and the price is.. dare i say it? Cheesy/corny i know but i must, im sure you guess what it is..  price is love  Blush

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-04-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 4, 2018

"�Whether one who is served is a parent, a child, a member of the family or of the extended family of friendship, or of the nature of complete strangers, service is always service if it is given purely. The challenge is to love others as one loves the self."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1992/1992_0426.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-05-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 5, 2018

"As part of the creative principle of this planet and a steward of the spirit of this planet, and of its people, you have the rest of your days to pursue the infinite subtleties of your incarnational lessons, those things which keep repeating in your life, and discovering that which is acutely new to your consciousness but which has been coming together in your subconscious mind through time in incarnation.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0825.aspx

"incarnational lessons, those things which keep repeating in your life" yes an oh boy do they repeat and repeat it..  Very in tune to me this quote I was thinking this today and last night.. Today I had to laugh when I saw lesson pop up again multiple times even despite this a few times I still got caught off guard, can be quite stealthy sometimes  BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-06-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 6, 2018

"When you see judgment, you know that you have, somehow, lost the way to a true understanding of unconditional love. The one known as Jesus�hung from the cross, unjustly judged, in the story of its Crucifixion. And, in that story, two thieves and murderers hung, one on each side. And one of those thieves said to the one known as Jesus the Christ, �I know I don�t deserve it, but, Lord, when you come to paradise, will you think of me?� And the one known as Jesus said, �This day you shall be with me in paradise.�

Does your Creator open Its arms and say, �Everybody in�? If so, my friends, you are on the right track. And if you run into an entity whose fear of not making that heavenly gate is such that it must cling to judgment, then bless that entity on its way and find ways to relate to that entity as a soul and not as a personality. Lift up beyond the details of its judgment of you and focus on your total acceptance of it. For it, too, is the Creator."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2005/2005_0624.aspx

Ahh the judgement of not making it to heaven, althought it can be reflected to others I have compassion for those as it tends to be mirror of ones own fear projectected out. This is not always easy, here the quote next offers a a helpful suggestion to remind "to relate to that entity as a soul and not as a personality." and importantly to bless that entity.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-07-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 7, 2018

"Many times within each person�s life, there is that feeling of being on the cross and suffering. Remember the rest of the story, my friends, when you feel that way. Christ-consciousness does not stay upon the cross of sacrifice but rather, having accepted that sacrifice which is inherent in growth, transformation and service, the entity known as Jesus the Christ soared to the heaven worlds."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0422.aspx

The times of initiation, one encouraging thing to remember is that if you stick with it no matter how tough it can be then there is such potential for incredible growth. If not on a conscious level then definitely on a subsconsious level, an thus can reveal some great gifts of awareness in upcoming meditations or even just day to day life, like being a child and getting a suprise birthday present   BigSmile

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 04-07-2018

Yeah, I experience growing pains in my spiritual path. I stick through them because I've come to welcome them.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-08-2018

(04-07-2018, 09:38 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Yeah, I experience growing pains in my spiritual path. I stick through them because I've come to welcome them.

Comfort although seems nice to the logical mind growth seems only option, so welcoming this almost burning desire to keep growing seems only way. Its almost like a feeling that being drawn or returning to natural state keeps powering me on.. irony is.. is that natural state in this illusion or a state remembered beyond.. Angel
One side part is that people around who maybe are drawn to more comfort are propelled to grow with you i cannot help but feel im the cause sometimes althought i know its much deeper than that.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-08-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 8, 2018

"Many question whether the infinite Creator can be all good when there is suffering, hunger, lack, pain and death. Yet we say that if one gazes at the resurrection day one must reckon with the death that of necessity must precede that day of feasting and joy. See yourselves now upon the cross in pain, dying, lost and buried. Shall you rise again? This is the example of Jesus� resurrection. This entity expressed in the clearest and most literal way possible the power and the sacrifice of transformation. As each polarizes, these crucifixions, deaths and resurrections shall continue to occur. The spiritually led life is a life best led by those tough and hardy in spirit, strong warriors who can endure all for the love of the infinite One."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1991/1991_0331.aspx

First half of quote not so sure on, what is a resurection day? Sometimes I can find eastern
Path easier to follow.However the later half of the quote example of Jesus for figure of transformation for love theres not much more that can compare is there? Hence this part here..
"The spiritually led life is a life best led by those tough and hardy in spirit"  Its a paradox. fool is associated with this path but it requires such strength to pursue it, althought it may appear not pursuing a successfull path within the illusion can be the opposite..

RE: Daily Q'uote - AnthroHeart - 04-08-2018

Quan, your posts/quotes resonate with me. They are synchronistic.

I am spiritually maturing. Not letting the little things bother me like before.

I am learning to accept all from Creator, even if it involves some suffering on my part. It definitely can test your character.
But its infinite love really helps you get through any troubles. I am still held, even if I am sad or hurting.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-09-2018

(04-08-2018, 09:44 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Quan, your posts/quotes resonate with me. They are synchronistic.

I am spiritually maturing. Not letting the little things bother me like before.

I am learning to accept all from Creator, even if it involves some suffering on my part. It definitely can test your character.
But its infinite love really helps you get through any troubles. I am still held, even if I am sad or hurting.

Thank you that is great to hear, im just happy to be able to share my silly comments an if people read well even better Tongue As for the quotes they are from Bring4th just reposted. Synchronicity can be amazing sometimes, I get it a lot. Its strange I never knew about this thread then one day intuition/greater self/heart or however to put it lead me to it and felt it right to continue it for now.. Hopefully that feeling continues!

"infinite love really helps you get through any troubles. "   Yes with emphasis on the word any, also adds some spice to life or a magic to every moment when open to it.

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-09-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 9, 2018

"It is difficult for the critical consciousness to perceive complete regularity in an infinite configuration. No, my friends, each of us notices peculiarities, and it is by emphasizing certain dynamic tensions that polarity itself takes place."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1019.aspx

RE: Daily Q'uote - Quan - 04-10-2018

The Daily Q'uote for April 10, 2018

"�We can offer to those who wish to be free of idolatry [of money] is a consciousness of other�s needs, for if stewardship of any gift and talent is expressed, then the gates of abundance open and one is flooded with plenty. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1220.aspx

"consciousness of other�s needs", i like this term as typically I hear consciousness in relation to self and inner workings but to others needs opens the the junction of service to others.