Bring4th
Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=12086)

Pages: 1 2 3

Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Plenum - 11-06-2015

this thread is the companion Thread to the Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling Thread.

any (and all) discussion regards the Chatroom Meditations can take place here.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - The_Tired_Philosopher - 11-06-2015

...I just remembered the last one was a week ago, today..
I suck at schedules online apparently D:

Maybe we should do a meditation on Memory Itself.  And discuss our findings and insights with each other?

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Plenum - 11-06-2015

Memory would be a good one ... maybe we could trigger memories currently behind the Veil BigSmile

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - isis - 11-06-2015

Who needs a memory these days? Have your phone remind you.

My memory refuses to remember a lot of things since they're easily lookupable / spellcheckable / alarmable.

I still don't know how to spell Carla's last name.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - The_Tired_Philosopher - 11-06-2015

Yeah but I don't want to be anymore dependent on my phone than I already am.

I have bad memory, I figure it'd be a good motivator to get me to actually remember to go.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Nicholas - 11-14-2015

Hi Guys, sorry but I cant make this session as I am staying at my Brothers for the weekend. Will see you next time!

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Plenum - 11-14-2015

no probs Nick.  See ya next time!

/ /

in regards to the Meditation earlier today, I had some scattered thoughts which perhaps are a little clearer now, after having had a nap (it's almost 9am now, the Meditation took place at 2am local time).

First of all, there were four participants (which I called the 'Star Four' as a joke in reference to the meditation theme BigSmile).  We were stationed in a cross pattern; with the two males facing each other North-South, and the two ladies East-West.  This was a novel configuration, as most of the time we are distinctly in a circular pattern; regardless of the number of attendees.

The theme offered some difficulties in 'clarifying' and 'locking on', I felt.  It was a bit abstract.  In hindsight, it would have been much more exact and clear to have called it 'Thanking the Zodiac', rather than 'Thanking the Stars'.  We were aligned as individuals (and as a group), but the topic wasn't able to be tuned into (I felt), until right towards the end.

My mind shifted to the Logos, and also a couple of other planets during the Meditation.  Eventually (in the last minute, and a bit beyond), I think we all got clarity, and the Zodiac spun like a wheel around us, like the walls in a large circular room - not unlike the presentation room at Kentucky Downs, where I spent a day during my time in Louisville.  The circular 'wall' of the Zodiac spun in a clockwise fashion, with the four of us being bathed in the Influence of various stellar aspects.  The four of us also held onto a central bar of golden Light, while this theatre of light was happening around us; so that we had a fixed reference point.

It was quite a moving scene; and I'm glad we all stuck with it until the end (and even into a few minutes of over-time).

Thanks for attending!

Plenum

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - JaneC - 11-15-2015

I had to rush to get home in time for the meditation as got caught in traffic, which didn't help my concentration for tuning in. (I usually like a little time to relax my mind and focus a bit first)

The amazing thing for me is that I visualised the same pattern of positions as Plenum!  I also had a feeling of dizziness which I haven't  previously experienced before in the group.

Looking forward to next time
Heart

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Plenum - 11-28-2015

we had a really fun meditation this week.  Went by fast.  I was supposed to 'return' after 7 minutes, but that turned into 12.  Oops!

The three women really held a strong space for this Working we did.  Thank you!

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Nicholas - 12-03-2015

This is an interesting theme, ( here ) Plenum, as it reminds me of the tarot image that I found the most alluring when I joined Bring4th.

It also reminds me of one question I wish Don had asked, "Were planets ever destroyed by its inhabitants prior to the veiling process?" Also, I think the emotion of cold faced fear can act as a fundamental impetus while "groping in the moonlight". 

I think the concept of freedom can truly be appreciated when recognising the value of mystery.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - AnthroHeart - 12-03-2015

Were beings ever afraid prior to the veil?

I have fear of loneliness.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Nicholas - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 06:59 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Were beings ever afraid prior to the veil?

I have fear of loneliness.

I don't think they were frightened enough Gem. This quote relating to the pre veil experience is what I was aiming at.

Quote:82.22 Questioner: Then since the only possibility at this particular time, as I see it, was a polarization for service to others, I must assume from what you said that even though all were aware of this service-to-others necessity they were unable to achieve it. What was the configuration of mind of the mind/body/spirit complexes at that time? Were they aware of the necessity for the polarization or unaware of it? And if so, why did they have such a difficult time serving others to the extent necessary for graduation since this was the only polarity possible?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the tendency of those who are divinely happy, as you call this distortion, to have little urge to alter or better their condition. Such is the result of the mind/body/spirit which is not complex. There is the possibility of love of other-selves and service to other-selves, but there is the overwhelming awareness of the Creator in the self. The connection with the Creator is that of the umbilical cord. The security is total. Therefore, no love is terribly important; no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, is made to serve for love or to benefit from fear.

So fear as I understand it, is providing an opportunity to learn something. An opportunity that did not exist in the pre veil experience.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Plenum - 12-05-2015

we had a small group today, but it was more than made-up for by the Intensity of the Working.  That was quite an experience!

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Nicholas - 12-06-2015

(12-05-2015, 10:45 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: we had a small group today, but it was more than made-up for by the Intensity of the Working.  That was quite an experience!

Did you get the message I left in the chat room?  I wasn't very well and stayed in bed for most of the day. 

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Plenum - 12-06-2015

yah Nick, that was received.  Sorry you couldn't make it.  

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Jade - 12-06-2015

I saw your message Nick - it posted right as I logged in, though you never showed up in the online list. I hope you are feeling better. My day yesterday ended with a headache so... Sad I hope you feel better (I do! Had to take an excedrin this morning though)

But, in response to "intensity", I thought about your reply here plenum in this thread this morning and considered how I didn't leave the house yesterday, though I usually have been seeing hawks on Saturdays after our meditations when I venture out. But this morning we left to go to the grocery store, and barely a stone's throw from my front door was a large, beautiful Cooper's hawk positioned on a treetop. We pulled over and watched it, statuesque, and then it swooped down across the road in front of our car to go land on another telephone pole 50 feet away. It was awesome and one of the closer encounters I've ever had with a raptor!! - save for a few times when the juvenile bald eagles would come by my old place. Sometimes they were so close I felt they were literally chasing my car down.

After we pulled out onto the highway, another hawk flew (much higher) over our car. So two before I barely hit the road! They must have been just waiting for those 26 hours between the meditation and when we finally ventured out...

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - JaneC - 12-07-2015

Sorry I couldn't make it this week. I had visitors staying at the weekend and they needed me to take them somewhere around the time of the meditation.  I logged on prior to leaving out with the hope that I would be home in time but unfortunately didn't quite make it. Sad

Looking forward to joining you again next week though!
Heart

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Plenum - 12-26-2015

This Meditation went quite well, and we had a cohesive group.  The theme (the Enchantress Archetype) proved to be quite a good rallying point, and everyone got a good experience.

:thumbs up:

Thanks all.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Jade - 02-27-2016

A couple minutes after I left in my car today, I had the thought wondering if I was going to see my regular after-Saturday-morning-meditation hawk. As soon as I had the thought, my car bent a curve and there straight in front of me was.... a Black Hawk. rofl. Cosmic joke? Perhaps. On my way home I saw the bird-hawk I was hopign for, right after I was thinking about how I was pretty sure I'd make it to homecoming this year. Woo!

Also, I had a fitting/funny interaction with some dogs. I pulled up next to a pick-up at a stop light that had two dogs in it, one on each side smelling the breeze. The one on my side saw me pulling up and was making eye contact and vocalizing, so I waved at him and said "Hi!", so he gave me a good "oooOOoooooOoo", and the other dog came over and both were just like "Hi friend!" It was fun.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Nicholas - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 03:29 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: A couple minutes after I left in my car today, I had the thought wondering if I was going to see my regular after-Saturday-morning-meditation hawk. As soon as I had the thought, my car bent a curve and there straight in front of me was.... a Black Hawk. rofl. Cosmic joke? Perhaps. On my way home I saw the bird-hawk I was hopign for, right after I was thinking about how I was pretty sure I'd make it to homecoming this year. Woo!

Also, I had a fitting/funny interaction with some dogs. I pulled up next to a pick-up at a stop light that had two dogs in it, one on each side smelling the breeze. The one on my side saw me pulling up and was making eye contact and vocalizing, so I waved at him and said "Hi!", so he gave me a good "oooOOoooooOoo", and the other dog came over and both were just like "Hi friend!" It was fun.

I swear blind that one of my guides exists in my current pet, Gizmo. The moment I picked him out from the litter, his lack of interest in the outside world and preference for cuddles, his patience, his sensitivity...It all speaks to personal lessons to me.

The feeling that my own pet is wiser than I am is truly humbling!

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Plenum - 02-27-2016

that was a great meditation.  Really warm and affectionate.  Really felt it in the orange ray Smile

Heart  Heart

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Jade - 02-28-2016

My little Butters is definitely special to me.

My mom had a shih tzu named Harley who was very sweet. She had him until he was about 1 year old, until one day he got out and got hit by a car (she lived on a very busy intersection). I was living in another state at the time but I hunted down a shih tzu puppy for her to replace Harley. She named him Chopper. My boyfriend and I at the time called him Lou, and he stayed with us for about a week, and we got pretty close. My mom had him for a few months and I would pick him up to come stay with me for the weekend. We were buds. One day, when my mom was picking my little sister up at the bus stop in their small town, Chopper was running out of the car to greet my little sister getting off the bus and a car came flying by (shouldn't have even passed because of kids getting off the bus) and hit and killed Chopper right in front of all the school children. Sad Very sad time. It was this that prompted me to eventually get Butters, and I hadn't realized the implications that Chopper likely = Butters until I decided to start typing this post.

I called a number in the paper and went to a lady's house one warm day in May. She had three tiny little shih tzu puppies, brindle with some white markings, the coolest shih tzu dogs I'd ever seen. Mom was solid cream and dad was solid grey which was totally weird shih tzu coloration too. Anyway, Butters, the middle of the three puppies, was the first to greet me when we came into the yard. She had told me that the oldest was very ornery and rambunctious, that the runt female was very shy, and that the middle boy, Butters, was only interested in following his brother around and getting into what he gets into. She started telling me more about them and said "Yeah, they were born on March 30th - April 30th? March 30th?" She got confused for a second but by their age she obviously meant March 30th, which was my birthday! My heart skipped a beat. I knew I wasn't leaving without one so I started surveying the group. The middle one had a tiny little white tuft on the top of his head - which matches my birth mark, a white streak of hair. It's where my mother always said "the angels kissed me" so I decided to take my little angel-kissed buddy home.

For a few weeks after I got him, I had a repeating dream where I would shave him all off and underneath he would be completely white. Upon the third or fourth time of having this dream, I realized it must be significant, because I hadn't experienced many repeating dreams before - and I immediately thought of a dog I had when I was little. My dad brought home a stray maltese one day, and I picked her name: Angel, and surprisingly everyone agreed with me and we went with it. We had Angel for many years, my mom took her in the divorce, and then something happened to her a few years later, but I was never disclosed that info (she lived at the same busy intersection so getting hit by a car is likely). A maltese is almost literally a white shih tzu, so I realized that this must be my sweet Angel back in my life. No more repeating dreams!

Butters has always been my little guy. He's almost always near me. When I'm sleeping, he doesn't leave the room - I could sleep until 4 in the afternoon and he would barely leave to get a drink (and certainly not eat or go outside). He used to get really bad separation anxiety when I would leave for work - he would lay on my shoes and look pitiful, or wedge himself into the space between the door and the wall and press against it as hard as he could to prevent me from leaving. Finally we decided he needed some sort of positive trigger, so whenever I leave the house he gets a treat. Just about every time. What used to be a miserable time for him (as soon as he recognized a work-related ritual is when he would begin the wedge - so he would just psyche himself out for hours before I would leave. This of course was reflective of my own anxiety about my jobs at the time) has now become one of his favorite times of the day. For me though, the situation has flipped. What used to be heartwarming in a way, to see how devoted my dog was and how much he would miss me and beg me not to go, has now turned into a pavlovian, drooly excitement period where it feels like Butters just can't wait for me to leave. Hahaha...

So that's my awesome story about Butters. I just thought I'd share since everyone is intimate with my story with Judy at this point, but Butters is truly my special little guy. He turns 9 this year on my golden birthday, and that's about halfway through the upper limits to a shih tzu's life expectancy. I love you, Butters!! Here is one of my favorite pictures of him, Butters and Kile all blissed out in the middle of a nice long hike.

[Image: 0QTX3eZ.jpg]

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Plenum - 03-04-2016

Daylight Savings is coming to an end/start in most countries over the next month!

USA is up first, on March 13 (a Sunday), so we have 2 more weeks of the regular time, before I have to start adjusting hours for folks in the UK and Australia (me).

USA folks will still be locked in at 10AM EST (New York time), on Saturday.  Not sure how this will affect any Canadian participants.  But it may also differ on a state-to-state level.

Rule of thumb
: check the New York time here, and compare to your local city.  Everything is working off this one time zone.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Plenum - 06-18-2016

we had a great turnout for today's Meditation; and it was an exceptional blend of energies.  I'm truly honored (for myself, and the group) that we were in a place where we could work with this particular aspect of the Creation.

This week's theme was the Hierophant Archetype.

There was a bit of discussion before we got started, which was really helpful, and then during the Meditation itself, I think a certain aspect was 'straightened out', and I could grasp things a bit more clearly.

The actual image itself (of the card) presented a few difficulties in me accepting.  Namely, I found it personally a bit too forthright, and unabashed; almost forceful in the way the Hierophant stands and presents themselves.  The 2 figures below also looked a little subservient in my eyes, at the time.

During the Meditation itself, during which I had a clear sense of the 6 of us all being present and directed (focussed), I had the thoughts of 'free expression' and 'unfettered expression', in the context of this card, and also Blue Ray.  Ra has tagged the blue ray as referencing "free communication" and also "activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication".

This expression has often befuddled me, and I've never been able to appreciate or penetrate it's deeper 'meaning'.

But I think the phrase 'free expression' and 'unfettered expression' captures this a bit more closely for me.

And to have 'free expression', one must be speaking from an integrated self; otherwise portions of the self are being denied and not expressed.  So perforce, it must include the spiritual aspects of self; which is why blue ray sits where it does.

And this 'free expression' also limits it's use by a negative entity; as they are into aspects of suppression and selective expression of the Self; not it's 'unfettered' exploration.

Anyway, I can look on this Card now and not feel threatened or like it's pushing me away in any way.  The individual is centered within himself, and well-seated.  It's like the Mind is in a position of inner Radiance.

/ /

other people also spoke a bit about their experiences following the Meditation.  There were some energetic activations (in one case), and it seemed to be a thoroughly enriching experience for all concerned.

A wonderful group effort, and thoroughly appreciated Smile

Namaste.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Nicholas - 06-18-2016

(06-18-2016, 02:26 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: other people also spoke a bit about their experiences following the Meditation.  There were some energetic activations (in one case), and it seemed to be a thoroughly enriching experience for all concerned.

A wonderful group effort, and thoroughly appreciated Smile

Namaste.

I nearly pm'd you later on because this tickling sensation kept on coming! Guys, whomever, however, I had never felt such a physical experience during a meditation!!! 

Whether it be an awesome foresome, a fabulous five, a succulent six, or a rare fantastic seven. It's a grounding routine for me personally  Tongue

Would love to see the day where we hit a double digit interaction  BigSmile BigSmile BigSmile

Just recalling it in my mind has invoked this weird tickle in my forehead, again. Jade, Jane, Garry, Sabou, GentleWanderer, Spaced......Thanks! 

Heart )

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Jade - 06-18-2016

So exciting Nick!! I know that tickling well, as the visuals are the rare activations for me!!

But, as an aside, I did make sure to wake up early enough to do my personal meditation before joining up with the group. So I managed some pre-meditation meditation! I'll keep that practice up, as my experience this time was quite good as well ("deep" for the short time. I already had taken the time today to remove the gunk so I was able to focus more energy into our friend the Hierophant)

Lots of love guys!!

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Spaced - 06-18-2016

Sorry I missed this one. I've been feeling kinda ill and slept thru it Tongue

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Plenum - 07-02-2016

we had quite a good group today, with the 5 Individuals that attended.  The topic, also, seemed to have a lot of personal relevance, and so we all had a kind of 'investment' in the Issue.

The actual Meditation itself I saw in my mind's eye, with the 5 individuals in a circle.  From the start, there was a very good 'alignment', and I felt the 'flows' and 'currents', on an energetic level.  In terms of visuals, a pillar of 'indigo fire' came down from above, and enveloped the group, supplying to each, what they were seeking and desiring from this particular focussed Work.

Before the meditation, and afterwards, there was some good discussion about Dreams (the topic of the Meditation), and I believe it helped support and sustain the group activity.

Overall - it was extremely satisfying, and always an honor to be part of a melding of group energies.

<Plenum Thumb Up>

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Discussion Thread - Spaced - 07-02-2016

I saw us all in a circle too. I saw energy coming from our hearts to form a ball of light in the center of the circle and then the light was returned to each person's third eye. very cool.

_______ - GentleWanderer - 07-02-2016

_______