Bring4th
Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? (/showthread.php?tid=11262)

Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - Trinity2Infinity - 06-20-2015

Opinion?

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - Lighthead - 06-20-2015

It probably would help if you fleshed out your OP so that people could give you a good response.

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - Plenum - 06-20-2015

(06-20-2015, 07:44 PM)Trinity2Infinity Wrote: Opinion?

Hi Trinity.

I've done an IP search, and you are also the holder of this account.

You'll be contacted about deactivating one of these accounts, as it is against the Guidelines to hold two concurrently active accounts (you logged in with the other account today as well).

Please see Guideline 11 on this page.

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - Trinity2Infinity - 06-20-2015

(06-20-2015, 08:25 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote:

Hi Trinity.

I've done an IP search, and you are also the holder of this account.

You'll be contacted about deactivating one of these accounts, as it is against the Guidelines to hold two concurrently active accounts (you logged in with the other account today as well).

Please see Guideline 11 on this page.

I logged in so I could change my email so I could use my email with this one. I don't know how to change a username or deactivate an account.

I don't think I care enough to pretend to be two different people on a forum.

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - Minyatur - 06-20-2015

All of your thoughts are those of the Creator, you could say the Creator has infinite thoughts.

(06-20-2015, 08:50 PM)Minyatur Wrote: All of your thoughts are those of the Creator, you could say the Creator has infinite thoughts.

Follow up question: Is it possible to exist without having opinions?

(06-20-2015, 08:34 PM)Trinity2Infinity Wrote: I logged in so I could change my email so I could use my email with this one. I don't know how to change a username or deactivate an account.

thanks Trinity.  It's all sorted now Smile

in regards to your original question, I posted this Ra quote the other day, and I still think it holds in regards to your query.

Don was originally asking about mind/body/spirit complexes (sub-sub-Logos) having chosen 'personalities' and also having made various other choices that take it out of alignment with the one, fluent energy.  We then have to balance ourselves ('undistort') if we want to bring ourselves back into alignment.  When, how, or whether we make those choices is entirely up to us.  Free Will is totally paramount here.  But it's those various choices of being in alignment or out of alignment in infinitely possible ways that produces the incredible amount of variety in the people and environments we see around us.  

this was Don's query:

Quote:54.7 Questioner: Now, I have made these statements just to get to the basic question I wish to ask. It is a difficult question to ask.

We have, coming from the sub-Logos we call our sun, intelligent energy, which then forms, and we’ll take as an example a single sub-sub-logos which is a mind/body/spirit complex. This intelligent energy is somehow modulated or distorted, so that it ends up as a mind/body/spirit complex with certain distortions of personality that it is necessary for the mind/body/spirit complex or the mental portion of that complex to undistort in order to conform once more precisely with the original intelligent energy.

First, I want to know if my statement on that is correct, and, secondly, I want to know why this is the way that it is; if there is any answer other than the first distortion of the Law of One for this?

and Ra's answer speaks to the utterly valid nature of variety and manifested potentials.  It all offers the possibility of learning, understanding, and misunderstanding.

This statement is substantially correct. If you will penetrate the nature of the first distortion in its application of self knowing self, you may begin to distinguish the hallmark of an Infinite Creator, variety. Were there no potentials for misunderstanding and, therefore, understanding, there would be no experience.

the question of 'Opinions' as in your OP is that we have all chosen (and continue to choose) a particular viewpoint of creation and life, and that variety of opinions/viewpoints (over 7 billion of these viewpoints on this planet alone!) is a perfectly acceptable expression of the Creator.  Just in the same way that the consciousness of a rock or a frog represents a 1d/2d experience and viewpoint of the one consciousness.

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - Minyatur - 06-20-2015

(06-20-2015, 09:13 PM)Trinity2Infinity Wrote:
(06-20-2015, 08:50 PM)Minyatur Wrote: All of your thoughts are those of the Creator, you could say the Creator has infinite thoughts.

Follow up question: Is it possible to exist without having opinions?

Selflessness might be the end of our road in this current experience as the Creator of Himself, then we are free of all opinions as we return to our true state.

(06-20-2015, 09:14 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote:
(06-20-2015, 08:34 PM)Trinity2Infinity Wrote: I logged in so I could change my email so I could use my email with this one. I don't know how to change a username or deactivate an account.

thanks Trinity.  It's all sorted now Smile

in regards to your original question, I posted this Ra quote the other day, and I still think it holds in regards to your query.

Don was originally asking about mind/body/spirit complexes (sub-sub-Logos) having chosen 'personalities' and also having made various other choices that take it out of alignment with the one, fluent energy.  We then have to balance ourselves ('undistort') if we want to bring ourselves back into alignment.  When, how, or whether we make those choices is entirely up to us.  Free Will is totally paramount here.  But it's those various choices of being in alignment or out of alignment in infinitely possible ways that produces the incredible amount of variety in the people and environments we see around us.  

this was Don's query:

Quote:54.7 Questioner: Now, I have made these statements just to get to the basic question I wish to ask. It is a difficult question to ask.

We have, coming from the sub-Logos we call our sun, intelligent energy, which then forms, and we’ll take as an example a single sub-sub-logos which is a mind/body/spirit complex. This intelligent energy is somehow modulated or distorted, so that it ends up as a mind/body/spirit complex with certain distortions of personality that it is necessary for the mind/body/spirit complex or the mental portion of that complex to undistort in order to conform once more precisely with the original intelligent energy.

First, I want to know if my statement on that is correct, and, secondly, I want to know why this is the way that it is; if there is any answer other than the first distortion of the Law of One for this?

and Ra's answer speaks to the utterly valid nature of variety and manifested potentials.  It all offers the possibility of learning, understanding, and misunderstanding.

This statement is substantially correct. If you will penetrate the nature of the first distortion in its application of self knowing self, you may begin to distinguish the hallmark of an Infinite Creator, variety. Were there no potentials for misunderstanding and, therefore, understanding, there would be no experience.

the question of 'Opinions' as in your OP is that we have all chosen (and continue to choose) a particular viewpoint of creation and life, and that variety of opinions/viewpoints (over 7 billion of these viewpoints on this planet alone!) is a perfectly acceptable expression of the Creator.  Just in the same way that the consciousness of a rock or a frog represents a 1d/2d experience and viewpoint of the one consciousness.

So would depersonalizing/balancing/undistorting bring us into closer allignment with the one fluent energy/creator/source?

If one had no opinions about anything else would it be easier to accept/understand all other expressions of the creator?

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - third-density-being - 06-20-2015

Hello Dear Trinity2Infinity,

(06-20-2015, 09:32 PM)Trinity2Infinity Wrote: So would depersonalizing/balancing/undistorting bring us into closer allignment with the one fluent energy/creator/source?

If one had no opinions about anything else would it be easier to accept/understand all other expressions of the creator?

I think that “possessing an opinion” is closely connected with Identity. I’m uncertain if Creator posses an “identity” (as We understand it), since He/She/It is – literally – All-That-Is.
It is very hard to fantasize about possible attributes/qualities of the Creator Him/Her/It-Self from Our standpoint (three-dimensional nature of existence and understanding) without falling into paradoxes.

For example – I think that Creator possess in same time ALL opinions and NONE of them. “Opinion” is the feature of “manyness” and require “lack of knowledge” (at least to some degree). With “knowing everything” (as Creator does) there’s not so much as “opinions” but simply Knowing.

All I have Best in me for You

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - anagogy - 06-20-2015

(06-20-2015, 07:44 PM)Trinity2Infinity Wrote: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions?  

Yes, and those opinions manifest as *us*.  It holds all opinions. And no opinions.

(06-20-2015, 09:48 PM)third-density-being Wrote: Hello Dear Trinity2Infinity,

(06-20-2015, 09:32 PM)Trinity2Infinity Wrote: So would depersonalizing/balancing/undistorting bring us into closer allignment with the one fluent energy/creator/source?

I think that “possessing an opinion” is closely connected with Identity. I’m uncertain if Creator posses an “identity” (as We understand it), since He/She/It is – literally – All-That-Is.
It is very hard to fantasize about possible attributes/qualities of the Creator Him/Her/It-Self from Our standpoint (three-dimensional nature of existence and understanding) without falling into paradoxes.

For example – I think that Creator possess in same time ALL opinions and NONE of them. “Opinion” is the feature of “manyness” and require “lack of knowledge” (at least to some degree). With “knowing everything” (as Creator does) there’s not so much as “opinions” but simply Knowing.

What's the sound of all sounds at once?

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - third-density-being - 06-20-2015

(06-20-2015, 10:15 PM)Trinity2Infinity Wrote: What's the sound of all sounds at once?

Silence Smile

(06-20-2015, 10:19 PM)third-density-being Wrote:
(06-20-2015, 10:15 PM)Trinity2Infinity Wrote: What's the sound of all sounds at once?

Silence Smile

I call it the deafening silence. BigSmile

yeah, that is my understanding of things.  Although, that kind of work has been given the entire 7 densities in which to complete.  It's not an expectation of 3rd density to do that work, and one can graduate this density perfectly fine by 'undistorting' to the level of the heart chakra, and being fairly balanced (overall) in the other centres.

(06-20-2015, 09:32 PM)Trinity2Infinity Wrote: If one had no opinions about anything else would it be easier to accept/understand all other expressions of the creator?

that to me would be describing the state of 'unity level consciousness'.  There are a few entities, of which Buddha is probably the one that most people recognise as having achieved that state while in 3d, who have managed to attain that state of mind.

I would imagine that one would experience one's life and body as though viewing it from the clouds; not because you are detached from experience, but because you have that bird's eye perspective on everything that happens; you can see all the links, all the connections.  You would no longer be personally invested in a single body/personality, even though you are incarnated in one, and taking action through one.

When Ra talks about the kundalini here, the 7th level is described as "the sacramental nature of each experience.

"Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience."

I think when everything, every moment, person and thing is seen as 'sacred', there really is no variation of opinion.  Of course, one moves through that level of kundalini as well, so it's not as though the violet-level kundalini is attained once, and that's done.  We can all have fleeting glimpses of it, no matter our current level of development.  But the end point where one has 'no opinion' would be the same as seeing every possible manifestation in the entire Creation with the same viewpoint: it's all sacred, it's all beautiful, it's all part of the One.  It's seeing how (as third-density-being mentioned) the manyness of everything really is part of oneness of everything.  You can't force that attitude; it's just arrived at by moving through the step-by-step process that Ra described as the rising of the kundalini through the processing and digestion of lived experience.

I would basically define one's viewpoint (or kundalini level) as the amalgamation of all the opinions that one holds in consciousness.  The opinions that one has can range from the accepting/integrating on some topics, and separative/unintegrated on other topics.

When all our opinions are aligned and accepting/integrating, then basically you are left with just one 'opinion'/'viewpoint'.  It's just the one thing, and nothing more needs to be said about it.  It's all been finally re-integrated in consciousness.  Or to be more exact, individual consciousness is no longer fragmenting universal consciousness as it passes through the individuated self.

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - Aion - 06-21-2015

Yeah, they're our opinions.

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - Bluebell - 06-21-2015

my opinion is creator's opinion and so's urs..

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - APeacefulWarrior - 06-21-2015

I think the Creator has opinions, just not ones that really have to do with US. As others said, the Creator would be the combination of all opinions shared by all its sub-creations.

However, there is still a larger picture. Ra didn't speak of it much (nor has any other channeled source I'm aware of) but there are realms above our octave entirely, and entities ("light bringers") which are to Ra what Ra is to us. His brief comments on Eighth Density also tend to support the idea that our Creator may be part of an even larger community of related entities. Otherewise it would be very hard to explain how there could be 8D+ Wanderers who are foreign to Ra. Especially since they seem to play an important role in regulating the harvests which, again, suggests strongly to me that there are yet higher hierarchies out there.

Quote:52.12 Questioner: Thank you. In mentioning, in the previous session, the harvest, you mentioned the light-bringers from the octave. Am I to understand that those who provide the light for the gradation of graduation are of an octave above the one we experience? Could you tell me more about these light-bringers, who they are, etc.?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

This octave density of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself. In this new octave there are also those who wander. We know very little across the boundary of octave except that these beings come to aid our octave in its Logos completion.

Basically, how could there be entities aiding in Logos completion in a fairly standardized way unless this is something that happens frequently?

So I would tend to think the Creator's own opinions would be about the things it is experiencing, among whoever or whatever constitutes its peer group. Those opinions wouldn't relate to us in roughly the same way that (presumably) Stephen King doesn't stop to consider Randall Flagg's opinion when choosing what to have for dinner tonight.

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - Aion - 06-21-2015

Really I don't think the Creator 'has' anything, it IS everything.

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - βαθμιαίος - 06-21-2015

I'm not sure about the Creator, but according to Ra the Logos does have opinions, e.g. "a bias towards kindness."

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - Infinite Unity - 03-04-2017

I think peaceful smashed this one out the park! Its amazing to even ponder a logos level experience. Imagine what its like to be a galactic logos or w.e. in communion and experience with similar beings. That's amazing stuff, mysterious awesome stuff.

RE: Do You Think The Creator Has Opinions? - Raz - 03-06-2017

*edit*

removed presently irrelevant information