Bring4th
Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" (/showthread.php?tid=10824)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - kalle.thordenberg - 04-01-2017

Hi! Love your stuff!

Currently we are experiencing space/time right? Ra talks about space/time as if it's our third density local custom and time/space as his fourth density social complex way to move. Ra speaks specifically in the Ra Material 11.17

" I am Ra. A mind/body/spirit social complex becomes a social memory complex when its entire group of entities are of one orientation or seeking."

Do they move thru time as we move through space? In that case; is cause and effect inverted compared to our third density experience? Are we two sides of the same fractal coin?

Thanks and love from

Kalle Thordenberg
Sweden

twitter.com/kaltho

(05-04-2015, 05:37 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: Every other week, the home crew of L/L Research gathers to discuss spiritual topics on our bi-weekly podcast, "In the Now." The panel consists of Jim McCarty, scribe of the Ra Contact and president of L/L Research; Gary Bean, administrator of L/L Research; and Austin Bridges, administrative assistant of L/L Research - each a spiritual seeker and devoted student of the Law of One.

Episodes will be published on Wednesday afternoons on the L/L Research website's "Podcast" page (http://llresearch.org/podcast).

Please submit a question or topic for us to discuss in two ways:

1) You can reply to this post and submit your question to this thread. We will collect them before each show and ask them in the order that they are received.

2) You can send us a question via email at contact(at)llresearch(dot)org. You can specify if you prefer to remain anonymous.

When submitting questions, please remember that this is a Law of One podcast. Try to keep your questions as spiritually oriented as possible. In general, the responses will be spiritually oriented in nature, often utilizing information taken from the channeled material L/L Research has produced over the last 35+ years.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - dwmarsh - 04-03-2017

(05-04-2015, 05:37 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: Every other week, the home crew of L/L Research gathers to discuss spiritual topics on our bi-weekly podcast, "In the Now." The panel consists of Jim McCarty, scribe of the Ra Contact and president of L/L Research; Gary Bean, administrator of L/L Research; and Austin Bridges, administrative assistant of L/L Research - each a spiritual seeker and devoted student of the Law of One.

Episodes will be published on Wednesday afternoons on the L/L Research website's "Podcast" page (http://llresearch.org/podcast).

1) You can reply to this post and submit your question to this thread. We will collect them before each show and ask them in the order that they are received.

2) You can send us a question via email at contact(at)llresearch(dot)org. You can specify if you prefer to remain anonymous.

When submitting questions, please remember that this is a Law of One podcast. Try to keep your questions as spiritually oriented as possible. In general, the responses will be spiritually oriented in nature, often utilizing information taken from the channeled material L/L Research has produced over the last 35+ years.

Hi Austin--

In his book “Soulcraft,” Bill Plotkin defines “soul” as “the vital, mysterious, and wild core of our individual selves, as essence unique to each person, qualities found in layers of the self much deeper than our personalities.” He defines “spirit” as the “single, great and eternal mystery that permeates and animates everything in the universe and yet transcends all.” Plotkin argues that a fully developed person needs to journey in both directions, downward toward the darkness of soul, and upwards toward the light of spirit. He says, “soul is ultimately an agent for spirit.”

RA refers to 3D humans as body/mind/spirit complexes, but I am not aware that Ra mentions “soul” or its place in the cosmology of human spiritual evolution. It appears, however, that Ra does contemplate something like Plotkin’s concept of a soul, given Ra’s teachings of the basic function of free will, choice and catalyst in an individual human’s 3D incarnation.

Can you comment on the role of “soul” in the Law of One?

thanks,

david marshall

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - chaospanda - 04-15-2017

In prior sessions, Q'uo described the idea that there is a path of wisdom and a path of the open heart. Buddhism tends to appeal more to those on the path of wisdom, and Christianity tends to appeal more for those on the open heart. Also, I believe that Q'uo once said that the path of the open heart tends to produce results more quickly.

In the United States, most spiritual seekers who are awakening are on the path of the open heart.

However, some of us are unequivocally on the path of wisdom. It is easy for us to get stuck in a rut due to a rather academic approach to spirituality, and it is also easy to become emotionally stubborn because the knowledge of human behavior makes it more difficult to take social situations and interactions seriously.

Beyond daily meditation and stillness, how can we find balance and perhaps gain more of what is commonly found by those who cannot approach spirituality through an intellectual lens?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - rva_jeremy - 06-23-2017

1. Can you comment on the tension and unity on the spiritual path between compassion for the self and the need of discipline? 
  2. Confederation sources have spoken at length on the utility of trauma and suffering in spiritual evolution of third density entities.  But what about the suffering of second density entities like animals?  What purpose might that serve when there is no choice to be made?
  3. What is channeling like?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AnthroHeart - 06-23-2017

1. Is it possible to experience the infinite nature of reality first hand without drugs or being a guru? Is it always difficult to open the gateway to intelligent infinity?
2. Could the normal person handle experiencing the true nature of reality?
3. Is experiencing "All That Is" in 3D going to be a traumatic experience, or one of bliss?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Diana - 06-26-2017

(06-23-2017, 09:28 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Confederation sources have spoken at length on the utility of trauma and suffering in spiritual evolution of third density entities.  But what about the suffering of second density entities like animals?  What purpose might that serve when there is no choice to be made?

I am interested in a discussion on this as well.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Bring4th_Austin - 07-26-2017

(06-26-2017, 02:05 PM)Diana Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 09:28 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Confederation sources have spoken at length on the utility of trauma and suffering in spiritual evolution of third density entities.  But what about the suffering of second density entities like animals?  What purpose might that serve when there is no choice to be made?

I am interested in a discussion on this as well.

Just published Episode #60 with our discussion on this. Just a note: while the whole episode is about this discussion, Gary and I both felt like we didn't fully explore the topic of animal suffering given how prominent it is in our culture and on our planet. It was a very abstract discussion. I doubt that it would be at all satisfying from a vegan/vegetarian perspective as well. It's maybe a bigger topic that we can dedicate another show to down the road.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - rva_jeremy - 07-28-2017

(07-26-2017, 05:07 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: Just published Episode #60 with our discussion on this. Just a note: while the whole episode is about this discussion, Gary and I both felt like we didn't fully explore the topic of animal suffering given how prominent it is in our culture and on our planet. It was a very abstract discussion. I doubt that it would be at all satisfying from a vegan/vegetarian perspective as well. It's maybe a bigger topic that we can dedicate another show to down the road.

I think it'd be great to have a vegan guest on (I can think of two ladies who would be perfect off the top of my head  BigSmile ) who can provide their point of view when you do get back to this question.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Bring4th_Austin - 08-02-2017

(06-23-2017, 09:28 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Can you comment on the tension and unity on the spiritual path between compassion for the self and the need of discipline? 

We talked about this in episode 61, just posted. Good discussion, thanks for the question.

(06-23-2017, 09:28 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: What is channeling like?

Could you expand on that a bit? Not sure exactly what you're asking.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - rva_jeremy - 08-02-2017

(08-02-2017, 02:08 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 09:28 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: What is channeling like?

Could you expand on that a bit? Not sure exactly what you're asking.

Well, since all three of you have some experience with channeling, I just thought the audience would enjoy hearing about your thoughts on it.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Beriem - 08-20-2017

I recently found and started listening to all your podcasts through my phone when I am doing house work and I really appreciate your efforts in bringing your thoughts through these audio channels. I am very glad to find out that these are still being made and that you intend to keep this connection going! Btw, I really enjoy the music in the beginning and end of each one as well.

I wrote many questions for asking you at a later time and I will hopefully start with a (perhaps) very basic question:
  • In Voices of the Confederation (p.49) it is transmitted that the infringement of free will was never designed by our Creator... So, who designed it?
    (I do not mean any disrespect to the entities that communicated this, my point is: how come that something that was not designed may exist?)

Just a couple more followups for now:
  • If infringement was not supposed to be designed, and if a law is basically a body of rules/principles, why is there a law of the creation, i.e. the Law of One?
  • If we imagine an octave where there are no distortions, then there would be no infringement, but it seems that the opportunity for infringement derived more significantly due to other laws that are a result of distortions of this law, for example, the laws of love, the laws of light and, especially in our illusion, the Law of Free Will or the Way of Confusion (27.10). If distortions were designed to happen, wouldn't infringement naturally occur?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Seeking One - 08-22-2017

Hello Gents,

I just finished episode 61 and wanted to throw out a big THANK YOU! The timing was perfect for me and the episode was highly relevant. It was just what I needed to hear.

Side note: I'm also enjoying the new format with the added bantering.

Thanks again and have a great day!

PS. I hope to have more questions for you soon. Smile

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AmariPaul - 09-09-2017

How do we figure out details about the next homecoming

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AmariPaul - 09-09-2017

(05-14-2015, 12:37 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: Pertaining to Harvest and Polarity, in the event of one having a genuine want to love others due to their desire of treating others like themself.  Does it neutralize in a sense, my own polarizing towards Service to Others if this desire to be of Service to Others is selfishly pursued to graduate faster?

Or does it literally polarize me towards Service to Self?  

Am I defeating my own intent to graduate through service to others by selfishly being of Service to Others by wanting to treat others the way I want to be treated because I actually want to be treated that way and treat others that way?

If you dont understand I'll be happy to rephrase Smile
I think that as long as your acting in a service to others way it does not matter what your desire is. And of course if you are service to others you will have a desire to treat otherselfs in a certain way. But even if you wanted to treat others in a negative way it's the actions that give you harvestibility not the desire.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Steppingfeet - 09-09-2017

(09-09-2017, 01:43 PM)AmariPaul Wrote: How do we figure out details about the next homecoming

Hi AmariPaul, not exactly podcast material question. The answer is a quick one, just subscribe to the "Gatherings Newsletter": https://www.bring4th.org/subscribe/. : )

Or become a very good psychic. To your preference.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AmariPaul - 11-05-2017

Could you ask quo everyday for a recipe that is healthy and satiable.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Glow - 11-06-2017

Haven't really gotten into podcasts but listened to the newest one today and greatly enjoyed it.
I can only imagine what homecoming must be like with beings such as yourselves there.
thanks

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Major3rd - 11-22-2017

Hi!

Thanks for a wonderful podcast, it always leaves me with a warm and hopeful feeling, plus it makes doing the dishes and exercising so much easier Smile

1. I seem to sometimes run into a paradox when thinking about acceptance of the self. It seems sometimes that in the strive to accept all parts of myself I forget to accept my own unacceptance or the part of me that judge myself (and perhaps other people too). It seems to me that if I accept that part of myself then that could slow down the progress of accepting/balancing the parts of me unaccepted by this judging part. This might seem a little confusing and I'm not sure I even fully understand the question myself Smile Have any of you thought about this possible paradox or can you comment on this topic?

2. How much do you share about your own spiritual thoughts in your everyday life? I feel that being a very openly spiritual person, sharing too much of seemingly "weird" thoughts and ideas, in some aspects makes it harder for one to be of service to people that might need it very much. On the other hand many of us have an urge to continue our spiritual journey and perhaps be more transparent about who we are, to be ourselves. Also to spend more time with people with similar ideas. What are the pros/cons of being a "wanderer in disguise" so to speak? How do we find balance in this regard?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Ankh - 11-23-2017

Hey guys,

I would appreciate if you could speak about fasting as it is mentioned in the Ra material. If you would fast, how would you prepare yourself, mentally and physically? What method would you chose? And other things that you can come up with!

Thank you so much for doing great job! I miss you all a lot! Heart

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Beriem - 12-30-2017

Thank you for the awesome feedback to my previous question. Hoping that these will be easier to answer:

1. Do you purify places in order to perform channeling/meditative sessions (with salt, garlic and blessed/holy water as described in Ra:95.4)?
  2. If so, do you follow those exact steps?
  3. Is this performed only once for each place?
  4. Do you notice significant differences in purified places?
  5. I have seen priests in villages blessing the inside of houses with holy water (normally yearly), so I am also curious to know if you also perform similar purification practices in yours or others living dwellings?

Happy New Year full of L&L!!! Heart BigSmile

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - gemmaj2000 - 01-10-2018

Hi there im a newbie here, I found the Law of One Material through David W's Wisdom Teachings, and am blown away. My question is this, I have come from a background of The Padgett Messages by James Padgett and an entity claiming to by Jesus, these messages are loving in nature but I believe now that the entity is not who he claims to be and I would like to know if information could be given on the source and its polarity.

Many thanks for this amazing site and opportunity to learn!

Gemma

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - chaospanda - 01-10-2018

I would encourage you to read Carl Jung’s doctoral dissertation “on the psychopathology of so-called occult phenomena.” It can be found in the first volume of his collected works. Basically the premise is that certain people with schizophrenia can sometimes tap into information that others wouldn’t, but it can be blurred with psychosis and meaningless information.

(01-10-2018, 10:15 AM)gemmaj2000 Wrote: Hi there im a newbie here, I found the Law of One Material through David W's Wisdom Teachings, and am blown away. My question is this, I have come from a background of The Padgett Messages by James Padgett and an entity claiming to by Jesus, these messages are loving in nature but I believe now that the entity is not who he claims to be and I would like to know if information could be given on the source and its polarity.

Gemma

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - gemmaj2000 - 01-12-2018

Thanks ? do you know when the podcast will be posted I thought it was on a Wednesday?

(01-10-2018, 10:38 AM)chaospanda Wrote: I would encourage you to read Carl Jung’s doctoral dissertation “on the psychopathology of so-called occult phenomena.” It can be found in the first volume of his collected works. Basically the premise is that certain people with schizophrenia can sometimes tap into information that others wouldn’t, but it can be blurred with psychosis and meaningless information.

(01-10-2018, 10:15 AM)gemmaj2000 Wrote: Hi there im a newbie here, I found the Law of One Material through David W's Wisdom Teachings, and am blown away. My question is this, I have come from a background of The Padgett Messages by James Padgett and an entity claiming to by Jesus, these messages are loving in nature but I believe now that the entity is not who he claims to be and I would like to know if information could be given on the source and its polarity.

Gemma

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - 1109 - 02-07-2018

Hello friends,
I have a question that you can discuss if you are interested.

I've been thinking about lower energy centre blockage lately, trying to figure out my own areas that need work. I've come to the conclusion that the yellow ray energy centre is my weakest point, I have problems getting a job, interacting with groups, not feeling passionate about anything the world has to offer, basically I don't want to DO anything. It doesn't feel fear based, more like disinterest. This got me thinking about the path of the adept. Adepts tend to decrease outer activity in the world, how does this compare to third ray blockage and what are the differences and similarities?

Thank you.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Bring4th_Austin - 02-08-2018

Thanks Beriem, Ankh, gemmaj2000, and 1109 for the questions. They've all been logged. People seem to like the new open-discussion format, but we can unfortunately only get to so many questions that way, so I apologize if things aren't answered in a very timely manner.

L/L

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Surfboard - 02-09-2018

Since Ra said negative entities don't use their heart chakra, would it be possible for a positive entity to bypass his heart chakra and open the gateway to infinity only to be denied access at the gate by his higher self? If so, do you think it's possible this entity would be brought back years in his life to re-experience itself with subtle changes over and over again until it was able to find a path that would open it's heart and then experience intelligent infinity?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AmariPaul - 03-15-2018

Do you have any channelings on white magic

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AmariPaul - 05-29-2018

I have a question. Who were you talking about when you were talking qou about someone who was leading everyone down the path of destruction.

I heard 4th and 5th density beings were behind the illuminati. Are they being punished too.

You should do an open session by livestreaming on YouTube so people can ask whatever questions they want.