Bring4th
Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" (/showthread.php?tid=10824)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - vanlakos - 05-25-2016

Hello everyone!

I'd like to know if you can give your thoughts on some of the answers that Ra gave to the group, how come eating meat (killing animals) can be a path of love and compassion? meaning -> service to others?

I also want to apologize if that question have already been asked in the past as I haven't been able to answer to it yet... Smile

40.14 Questioner: In dietary matters, what would be the foods that one would include and what would be the foods that one would exclude in a general way for the most or the greatest care of one’s bodily complex?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we underline and emphasize that this information is not to be understood literally but as a link or psychological nudge for the body and the mind and spirit. Thus it is the care and respect for the self that is the true thing of importance. In this light we may iterate the basic information given for this instrument’s diet. The vegetables, the fruits, the grains, and to the extent necessary for the individual metabolism, the animal products. These are those substances showing respect for the self. In addition, though this has not been mentioned, for this instrument is not in need of purification, those entities in need of purging the self of a poison thought-form or emotion complex do well to take care in following a program of careful fasting until the destructive thought-form has been purged analogously with the by-products of ridding the physical vehicle of excess material. Again you see the value not to the body complex but used as a link for the mind and spirit. Thus self reveals self to self.

102.16 Questioner: Would Ra please mention which foods are highly probable in not causing any spasming in the instrument’s digestive system?
Ra: I am Ra. The liquids not containing carbonation, the well-cooked vegetable which is most light and soft, the well-cooked grains, the non-fatted meat such as the fish. You may note that some recommended foodstuffs overlap allergies and sensitivities due to the juvenile rheumatoid arthritic distortions. Further, although sugar such as is in your sweetened desserts represents a potential, we may suggest that it be included at this period for aforementioned reasons.

18.4 Questioner: Are there any foods that are helpful or harmful that the instrument might eat?
Ra: I am Ra. This instrument has body complex distortion towards ill health in the distortion direction corrected best by ingestion of the foodstuffs of your grains and your vegetables, as you call them. However, this is extremely unimportant when regarded as an aid with equality to other aids such as attitude which this instrument has in abundance. It, however, aids the vital energies of this instrument, with less distortion towards ill health, to ingest foodstuffs in the above manner with occasional ingestion of what you call your meats, due to the instrument’s need to lessen the distortion towards low vital energy.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Bring4th_Austin - 06-01-2016

(05-25-2016, 08:59 AM)vanlakos Wrote: Hello everyone!

I'd like to know if you can give your thoughts on some of the answers that Ra gave to the group, how come eating meat (killing animals) can be a path of love and compassion? meaning -> service to others?

I also want to apologize if that question have already been asked in the past as I haven't been able to answer to it yet... Smile  

Hi Vanlakos, we discussed this question back in 2013 with Carla. You can listen to the episode here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2013/12/10/20131210-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

The discussion starts at around 17:30. Feel free to take a listen and if you have any follow-up questions or refinements, let us know!

(04-18-2016, 09:21 PM)IAM identity='AmariPaul Wrote: how do you do the lesser banishing ritual

I've attached a PDF with the instructions from W.E. Butler to this post, which is the version they used during the contact.

(05-02-2016, 04:34 PM)IAM identity='AmariPaul Wrote: could we do request for quo questions. D you got a forum for that

You can send us an email Smile

(12-14-2015, 07:40 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: 1. How does the experience of intoxication from alcohol or drugs change our spiritual experience? Since we often make different decisions, think different thoughts, and act in different ways when chemicals affect different states of mind, how should we relate to it?  Does it bring out who we really are, or is that not us?  Who are we if things so mundane can alter ourselves with such consequence?

Discussed in Episode 36.

Quote:3. I recognize the need to open my heart. Can you talk about this process and how I can participate more consciously in it?

Discussed in Episode 37 Smile

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - IAM Identity=AmariPaul - 06-12-2016

Hey. I would like to request for a meditation to be sent out to the Law of One prisoners. I would love to know if you guys could get back to me to collaborate and create a meditation that the Law of One prisoners can participate in, and attempt to get others to participate in it to. There are so many prisoners and if they can meditate on something they all agree to meditate on this will have great potential to help the many situation earth is currently facing. Thank you and i can't wait for you to get back.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Jade - 06-12-2016

Hi AmariPaul. You may be happy to hear that L/L Research currently has a prison ministry where they communicate with prisoners and send free copies of the Law of One to prisoners who request them. As far as meditating to offer healing to prisoners, I personally am definitely down to participate in something like that - for me, personally, my mother is currently in prison. We do have our weekly Saturday Bring4th meditation group, plenum usually picks the topics, but sending comfort to those who are imprisoned in our society I think could fall in the realm of what we are capable of doing with our group. Smile You should definitely join us sometime.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - IAM Identity=AmariPaul - 06-23-2016

how do you protect your red and violet ray so you are not healed

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - IAM Identity=AmariPaul - 06-24-2016

hey how do you keep the your novelty configuration when being healed

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Engs - 06-27-2016

Hi, Thanks so much for your free material. Also, thank you for always stating that what resonates with me is important. I really appreciate having my free will honoured, and I am currently putting time and effort into focusing on the balance of honouring the free will of all, my entity and the entity of others.

I have so many questions but let me start with this one as I haven't yet found reference to it: Given that there is a non linear quality to time (time/space), could someone potentially be contacted by an entity from another density that is presently carnate in this space/time? Your thoughts, or channeling material that you can point me to, are of interest.

Thanks, Cat

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AnthroHeart - 06-28-2016

(06-27-2016, 07:36 PM)Engs Wrote: Hi, Thanks so much for your free material. Also, thank you for always stating that what resonates with me is important. I really appreciate having my free will honoured, and I am currently putting time and effort into focusing on the balance of honouring the free will of all, my entity and the entity of others.

I have so many questions but let me start with this one as I haven't yet found reference to it: Given that there is a non linear quality to time (time/space), could someone potentially be contacted by an entity from another density that is presently carnate in this space/time? Your thoughts, or channeling material that you can point me to, are of interest.

Thanks, Cat

Our human form and body are only a small percentage of who we are. So it's even possible to be contacted by your higher self, which is you in the future.

I haven't been contacted, but I do reach out to my higher self at times. Especially when I'm confused, and it helps somewhat.

I don't have clear communication with it.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - rva_jeremy - 07-14-2016

Question: Confederation sources have suggested several practices that can help us with our spiritual progress.  I'm thinking in particular of such suggested activities as meditation, the practice of mentally exacerbating and then contrasting emotions within, and the exercises that involve seeing the creator.  There's also visualization exercises and I'm sure several others.

Have you (Jim, Austin, and Gary) found any practices, exercises, or strategies that you use in your personal life to balance and examine the self?  I'm thinking of anything you can share, whether it augments Confederation suggestions or strikes out on a totally different approach to knowing and accepting the self.  Thanks!

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - rva_jeremy - 07-14-2016

Epic answers to my questions in Episode 40, BTW! I feel like some of my questions scrape the bottom of the barrel, but you guys are experts at crystalizing these ideas into something light shines through. Well done, thanks!

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Nicholas - 07-28-2016

Hi guys,

I have several questions I want to put to you, 4 in fact, but for the time being I will just submit 2. The others need more consideration in formulating them.

Okay, first up is the topic of knowing our body (actually there are 2 questions within this first question Confused ). How do you interpret this quote from 3.16: "the various functions of the body need understanding and control with detachment"?
When I first came about considering this I wondered if Ra were aiming at the correspondence between our energy centres and glands. The indigo centre relating to the pineal gland being one of the most studied in new age groupings, or at least it seems that way. Then I progressed to thinking about subtle pains within our body that point to a certain energy centre, and therefore hinting at an unobserved distortion or thought pattern. What do you guys think?

The second part involves my belief that I came across an understanding relating to our "elemental body without form" (47.8). I happened across a synchronicity with regards to staying grounded and keeping my aura clean while driving home one evening. I was wondering why I felt lethargic and foggy minded and I suspected it was because in my attempts to remain engaged with my work colleagues, I had compromised my authenticity and beingness. After contemplating this I noticed a temporary road sign advertising a "Bingo" night in a country pub. The sign read "BINGO! Starts tonight". I must say it proved to have quite the placebo effect! I took it literally and as soon as I got home I turned on my tap in the bathroom, cupped my hands underneath it and blessed the water. I really imagined the Creator being present and threw it over my head. I then felt a tingling down my spine (erm, no that was not the water run off!), and felt thoroughly refreshed and grateful afterwards.

Anyway, after this intuited remedy I sought to try and understand this experience via Ra, here is the relevant part of 47.8 that got me thinking.

"The red-ray body is your chemical body. However, it is not the body which you have as clothing in the physical. It is the unconstructed material of the body, the elemental body without form. This basic unformed material body is important to understand for there are healings which may be carried out by the simple understanding of the elements present in the physical vehicle."

Now the context in Dons question was metaphysical, and so I assume Ra's answer was too. H2O is waters chemical identity and the predominant element within our formed body, so my question here is have I grasped the "importance", or am I not paying enough attention to the "However, it is not the body which you have as clothing in the physical"? Further, do you suspect that Ra are referring to the blessing of water, whether it be ingested, or as I did in a cavalier/intuited type of self baptising way, when they use the term "healings"? Beyond these queries, would you care to add anything more than what I have specifically asked?

Sorry about the sub division of a singular enquiry btw  Smile

My 2nd question was spawned from the first (this may sound confusing but bare with me because this query has also been subdivided). Going back to session 3.16 Ra use the term "control" in a positive context. I pondered about this and wondered if "management" might be more appropriate? An issue of semantics and context perhaps but the key for the other choice, shall I say, is the term "control".  So "control with detachment" sounds contradictory. Your thoughts?

And whats the difference between "Detachment" and "Indifference"?

Thanks and much love to you all  (  Heart )

PS. Just to clarify there are still 2 questions outstanding! (which will most likely be subdivided, also  BigSmile )

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Billy - 08-12-2016

How do you 'see the Creator' in an other self?  Ra gave this as an exercise for spiritual evolution but it always felt kind of vague to me.  I have tried in the past saying in mind 'see the Creator' when looking at another self but it has not been something I have been able to make a consistent practice out of.  It gets repetitious, feels insincere and like a mindless mantra.  Maybe it is my approach to the exercise that is in need of fine tuning or maybe it is simply not for me.  What do you guys think?  Do you apply this exercise in your life and if so, how?  Are there any other practices you use to see the Creator in all other selves?  If this question has been answered, a link to the episode would be much appreciated.  

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - sjel - 08-12-2016

What is the purpose of trying to understand anything spiritually related when, according to Ra, "This is not a dimension of knowing, even subjectively..." When we feel like we have "gotten somewhere" in our understanding, what is it that we have "understood?" Since this is not the density of understanding, what have we gained when we feel that we've "figured something out?"

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - rva_jeremy - 08-15-2016

Incarnation seems to be an experience of trying to learn deeper, more subtle lessons without looking directly at them. What swamps our minds in waking reality are a never ending array of details: all manner of discrete concerns about the character involved in the incarnation. Whether it's work, relationships, diet, whatever it is, we seem wired to assign these concerns priority. These details distract us, wrap us up in their urgency and demand our attention on them as first class citizens of our consciousness. Of course there are details that inspire catalysis, but what amazes me are the details that seem to have no meaning, details that seem to exist as filler to occupy our minds.

But are these details important, and if so in what way? How do we relate to them in a way that balances them with what really matters? What might be the function of these details when they seem to simply get in the way?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AmariPaul - 11-23-2016

I was wondering if you could ask Quo if he can tell us how to create a replicator and a free energy device. I was also wondering if you could ask him how we can get jesus like abilities like materialization and if you could make a forum just for qou questions thankyou

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Kaaron - 11-23-2016

I want to know if I'm wasting my time trying to create an environment in my mind/body/spirit complex where my "friends" are being assisted to ascend, if they insist on offering their "assistance".

Does requesting that "negative friends" be bathed in light and helped to ascend to a more unified perspective, have the effect of influencing their conscious progression in the same way that their "offers" (whether intentional or otherwise), influence ours?
Another way of asking the question would be: Is it possible to "bring them along for the ride", by gifting a more unified perspective to them against their will...without it being a loss in polarization for oneself, given that it is their choice to be there, offering their "service"?
So can the higher self be summoned and embodied at a time that the "other side" are making an offer, in an attempt to influence the distorted aspects of self to re-align with oneness, through conveying unwanted glimpses at unity?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AmariPaul - 12-06-2016

(11-23-2016, 10:56 AM)AmariPaul Wrote: I was wondering if you could ask Quo if he can tell us how to create a replicator and a free energy device. I was also wondering if you could ask him how we can get jesus like abilities like materialization and if you could make a forum just for qou questions thankyou

May someone please awnser my question I think these question are really important to humanity

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AmariPaul - 01-10-2017

I heard Jesus did this breathing technique on the cross to not feel pain. I was wondering if you could ask Quo what breathing technique that was thanks

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AmariPaul - 01-10-2017

I was wondering if you could ask Quo if he can tell us how to create a replicator and a free energy device. I was also wondering if you could ask him how we can get jesus like abilities like materialization and if you could make a forum just for qou questions thankyou

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AmariPaul - 01-26-2017

Does focusing on the creator eliminate negative thought forms?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Cobrien - 02-15-2017

I found the L/L Research in 2012. I have been all over the place. After reading most of the Ra material i found myself drawn to don and Ra's discussion of the tarot. I have been following Ra's study plan with the goal developing the self as a resource. Boy, what a journey. My study of self with evocation and invocation has passed the lower limit of magical as I judge by empirical experiences. Im begining to understand all things can be known through self. I was wondering what experiences and learning have come to you guys from the tarot. Thank you so much

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Cobrien - 02-19-2017

Why not develop contact with Ra again?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Spooner - 02-27-2017

(02-19-2017, 11:51 PM)Cobrien Wrote: Why not develop contact with Ra again?

Ra explicitly discouraged this very thing. The chances of STS interference on a narrow-band channel is quite high.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 02-27-2017

I have been trying lately to make some changes in my life, and find I am lazy about many things, mostly, motivation.  I feel like I'm a rock sometimes.  In an ocean, and I'm just being smoothed down into fine sand by the currents, but they never seem to move me anywhere.

Oh, I wish I knew what to ask, I come here now and then and wonder what a worthy question would be, yet find myself paradoxically telling myself I don't believe, yet judging my questions as worthy or not.  Sigh.

I don't know how to phrase this other question.  I keep thinking I should just say, 'what does it mean to have a paradoxical personality?' but I feel like that is too vague...

What does it mean, when you find yourself polarized in more than one direction?  Like a paradox?  When you find yourself being one way in the body, but being an entirely other way in the mind?

Ugh
I don't know how to ask, seems like a kind of important step in asking a question...

Four Questions:

Dear Quo, I don't entirely know how to ask these questions, so I apologize in advanced for any confusion I might cause.

My First Question is, well, I wish to understand what it means to have a highly contrasting personality, such as seeming like a paradox or in social cases a hypocrite or in personal situations cold and detached, what does it mean when one has a very split sort of personality about them?  For instance, I make plans to do something, but out of great fear it seems, I avoid doing them despite trying to do them.  Or, with your very being, I come to you asking you questions, judging if they are worthy to ask you, yet telling myself you might not even be real, yet I judge how you might perceive my questions as if you are real.  I don't even know if that means I believe or not.  What does having these kind of oppositely polarized portions of the self in both body and mind, in such stark contrast, mean about me?

Second Question, could you advise as to ways to shake off the inertia of energies associated with moods like depression, anxiety, laziness, and denial?  I feel like I am stuck in a gravity well of my own negative moods and emotions that seem to chemically discern how I react.  I feel like I don't have control of my self and would like some advice in how I can handle these turbulent emotions more calmly and gently.  I also would like some help in regards to denial, in better understanding why it occurs so I might better be able to notice when I'm in denial.

Third Question, as a Social Memory Complex, do you experience yourself or selves as one mind with many bodies?  Or is it more like you're one individual that can be in many places at once? I only ask for creative inspiration for a book I've been planning, and it'd be interesting to know how a Social Memory Complex might experience itself in contrast to a human individual experiencing itself.

Fourth Question, many years ago when I was meditating to try and prepare myself to talk telepathically to another entity, I heard a female voice that said No Repair, and I haven't been able to make heads or tails of it except that maybe it was meant as No Re-Pair like no other pairing?  If you can comment on this experience of mine, maybe provide some insight as to what I experienced, if it was a telepathic communication or just a meditative subconscious sound manifestation, or something else?

I'll shorten them if that's helpful for asking them:

(Please include this preface too) Dear Quo, I don't entirely know how to ask these questions, so I apologize in advanced for any confusion I might cause.

1. If you can would you please tell me what having oppositely polarized portions of the self in body and in mind in such stark contrast mean about myself?

2. Could you advise as to ways to handle the inertia of energies like depression, anxiety, laziness, and a lack of belief in self?

3. As a Social Memory Complex, do you experience yourself as one mind with many bodies?  Or is it like you're one individual that can be in many places at once?

4. Years ago when I was meditating to try and prepare myself to talk telepathically to another entity, I heard a female voice that said the words 'No Repair'.  If you can comment on this experience, was it a telepathic communication or something else?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - rva_jeremy - 02-28-2017

How useful is it to keep harvest as a project or goal in one's conscious, day-to-day awareness? While I think it's important to understand the dynamics of polarization, I wonder if the grandiosity of the event detracts people from what I see as most important, which is the work on oneself and the orientation towards service, neither of which is at its best when it is aiming for a "finish line".

Thanks again for all you do to spread the light and love.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Bring4th_Austin - 03-01-2017

Sorry about getting behind on this thread, folks. I've logged most of the questions to be discussed in upcoming episodes. Thank you all for listening and submitting questions.

(01-10-2017, 12:57 PM)AmariPaul Wrote: I was wondering if you could ask Quo if he can tell us how to create a replicator and a free energy device. I was also wondering if you could ask him how we can get jesus like abilities like materialization and if you could make a forum just for qou questions thankyou

Unfortunately, even without a dedicated way to submit questions for Q'uo, we already have a backlog of questions from seekers too large to ever get through. The way we generate questions for Q'uo is that we get a primary question from the group that is present, then the people present get first chance at followup questions. Then, if there is time left, we will ask questions submitted by seekers. A dedicated forum would unfortunately have little value, since there is not enough time to ask all the questions we already received.

And a note about the question about technology - we generally wish to stick to spiritual principles in our discussions with the Confederation. This is a tuned intention refined over decades of channeling. Certainly, specific technological information has been received from the Confederation before, but even if we asked for such information, it is doubtful we'd get accurate or helpful replies. It is simply the way our instruments and group are tuned.

This is a common question that Gary thinks we discussed in-detail recently on the podcast. I don't remember discussing it in-depth. In Episode 12, the whole episode is discussing the past, present, and future of L/L Research, and a small portion is dedicated to responding to this question. Gary's going to go looking for the episode he believes exists, but if he doesn't find it, we'll dedicate more time to this question than what was discussed in Episode 12.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Steppingfeet - 03-06-2017

(03-01-2017, 05:44 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: This is a common question that Gary thinks we discussed in-detail recently on the podcast. I don't remember discussing it in-depth. In Episode 12, the whole episode is discussing the past, present, and future of L/L Research, and a small portion is dedicated to responding to this question. Gary's going to go looking for the episode he believes exists, but if he doesn't find it, we'll dedicate more time to this question than what was discussed in Episode 12.

Not recently but I could have sworn that we had discussed it to some extent in a podcast. However, the only needle I could find in the haystack was in Ep 12, as you mention. Maybe the memory is confusing other conversations on the matter.

At any rate, an interesting topic to discuss, of course. I suspect whatever additional replies we may have to offer would only elaborate on the thought you already offered in #12.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Jeremy - 03-24-2017

I'm starting a reread of the material the original way I read it which was online via the library. Something that must have not been placed there prior or I simply don't remember seeing it, was that in between the Ra sessions, the group Continued to perform conscious channelings from other confederation sources.

Was this a sort of mental/physical break from the trance state for Carla or was there an actual purpose to the continuation of the original conscious channelings?