Bring4th
Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story (/showthread.php?tid=10226)

Pages: 1 2

Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - jody - 01-01-2015

Due to discoveries made by me since I posted this, I've come to believe my story is not of service to those who read it. Therefore I've removed everything but my final words. Thanks for those who did read while it was posted.

I am grateful to you, whomever reads this, for taking the time to do so. I also wish to thank the creators and administrators of this site for giving us a safe place to connect and share ideas.

I am, and will always remain, your humble friend and servant. I wish you all a beautiful new year and may the Love of the Creator light every step of you path

Sincerely
Jody

Together, my friends, we can lift this world, in Love, and in Unity.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Sabou - 01-01-2015

I just read this, and at this point and time I do not have much to say other than Thank You so much for sharing your beautiful story. I can say that, as other will surely agree, just reading your words you can sense the love within them. I feel that I can relate to your lessons of humbleness as I share those same lessons.

Peace and Love Jody and welcome to a virtual family that you call call one aspect of home.

(01-01-2015, 02:51 PM)jody Wrote: Together, my friends, we can lift this world, in Love, and in Unity.

I think that is something we can all agree on, and is the main reason that brings us together in a variety of fashions, this forum being one of them.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Stranger - 01-01-2015

Jody, thanks for sharing your awesome story! I was in Egypt some time ago, and the story of Akhenaten is a fascinating one. After his death, he was essentially erased from history by the resurgent traditional priesthood he had attempted to eliminate. Don't worry, the masses and those in power tend to kill all prophets, so I'd say you got off easy Tongue

As soon as I read the part about your ability to "ingest" others' emotions, I thought, "radiate love!" But I see that you have already figured this out. Nothing can spill into us if love is continuously spilling out.

It's wonderful to have you on this forum!

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Reaper - 01-01-2015

I know what it's like growing up an empath. I almost killed myself several times during my youth because of how bad the pain was, but ultimately it was good. I would likely be on a very dark path right now if compassion didn't come to me so easily through empathy. You're brave for sharing all of this with us. Welcome.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - isis - 01-01-2015

greetings!

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Parsons - 01-01-2015

Welcome Jody!

(01-01-2015, 02:51 PM)jody Wrote: I have subsequently made a further discovery regarding my empathy. I had thought that I was a receptor for emotions. As it turns out, it goes both ways. When I am full of Love, I am also a transmitter, and those in my presence cannot help but be lifted.

This has been my experience as well. Smile

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Phoenix - 01-01-2015

It was a nice story! The real deal.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - jody - 01-02-2015

Thank you all for you greetings and support. It means a lot to me. I hadn't realized how isolated i'd become until I opened up to you.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Ashim - 01-02-2015

Quote:Shortly thereafter a friend recommended something called "the Hidden Hand Dialogues" which I, like many of you, found fascinating and through that document, I was led to the Law of One.

a mí también.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - tsh - 01-05-2015

Nice to read your story Jody. I also found about the Ra Material through the Hidden Hand Dialogues that i had come across when searching for my own truth. I have to say that reading the LOO resonated highly with me. i knew i had struck the treasure, it was what i have been looking for, all the years of searching for the paranomal. It has become my bible and my reference! I think one must solely discover the truth by their own. At the time i discovered the Ra material, i was so excited, that i tried to share the information with my boyfriend at that time. He thought i was wiered and he even said that he was scared of me, often calling me names, that i was a witch, and he even said that given a chance, i would join the Illuminati. so i stopped sharing my newly found information with him, and i started reading the material in isolation.

I thank every member of the forum for giving us a safe haven, a family, that understands our diffrent experiences.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - AnthroHeart - 01-05-2015

I shared the LOO with my mom by email, but she never got back to me about it. I think it's too advanced for her.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Spaced - 01-05-2015

Hi Jody! Thanks for letting your story out into the world Smile

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - jody - 01-05-2015

Thank you all for receiving my story. The telling of it helped me to let it go and receive my new stories.

This World is beautiful. We are one with the World. Therefore you are beautiful.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - jody - 01-05-2015

tsh

I am sorry for your negative experience in trying to share your truths. All I can say in regards to your boyfriend is that if he was that judgemental of your experiences, then he was not ready to receive the information, and perhaps the relationship needed to end in order for you to walk your spiritual path.

I'm glad you have found a safe place to be your true self.

I will be responding to the comment of 'GemeniWolf' below this one. What I have to say to him may apply to you as well if you care to read it.

I am truly grateful that you took the time to read my story and respond.

I wish you unyielding joy in the Love and Light of the Creator

I shared the LOO with my mom by email, but she never got back to me about it. I think it's too advanced for her.

Hello GemeniWolf. Thank you kindly for reading my story and responding.

I wish to offer some thoughts for you to either take or leave. Please know that I do this humbly with no judgement. If my words carry no weight for you, please let them go peacefully.

I understand your desire to share the information of the Law of One. It is natural for those of us who want to serve to try to enlighten others and it comes from a place of love. However, one could remember that unless someone is actively seeking, the information simply will not resonate. It is not a matter of being too 'advanced' to use your word. It will only be found by seekers with an open heart.

This can be hard to remember for those of us who can easily see 'a better way'. But a reminder that has been helpful to me is that there are as many spiritual paths as there are spirits. Everyone will find their own way. And if they don't, they can't be forced.

It should be noted that one can live by the Law of One without sharing the information itself, and this is an effective way of lifting consciousness. However if one truly wishes to share the information and it's source, I humbly posit the following method;

Firstly, release the intention to the Universe. Make it known definitely to the Creator that this is your goal and feel the joy of your intention.
Secondly, be patient. It may take time, but seekers will find you.
Thirdly, when they find you, impart your truths confidently, and with no expectation. It's not everyone's 'cup of tea' so to speak.
If they truly wish it, they will accept it. This will be your opportunity to fold them into your Love. When they are able to see your Love, it will give them the opportunity to see their own Love, and they will know that we are one.

This is a lesson that has taken me, quite literally, lifetimes to learn. It is that fact that gives me the confidence to speak on the subject at all.

I am eternally grateful to you 'GemeniWolf' for taking time to read and respond to my story. I hope my words can be of some degree of service to you, as your investment in my story was of very much service to me.

May you bask in the Love and Light of the Creator. Namaste

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Steampunkish - 01-13-2015

(01-01-2015, 02:51 PM)jody Wrote: Greetings and Happy New year to all my kindred spirits in this forum.

My name is Jody

My awakening was the most profound experience I've ever had and I am somewhat reticent of trying to convey this information with words as they can, in no way, do the experience justice. I have been holding this quite close to my chest because I know my friends and family would not be able to accept it as truth, and I did not wish to share it on the internet because, in my experience, internet forums are often reduced to bickering and petty insults, and I believe my experience to be sacred and did not want it tarnished by the insensitivity of others. However I have been reading the other stories in this forum, and yesterday I was able to share a base version of it in the chat room with Matt1 and DEFkab, to whom I am deeply grateful. I have decided that this is a safe forum full of beautiful, accepting, and like-minded people. Furthermore, the message from my meditation has been made clear. 'It is now time to rejoin my spiritual family.'
Thank you, readers, for giving me the opportunity and space to share. It fills me up to know that I am not alone. Indeed, even typing those words brought me to tears.

BRIEF HISTORY
I live in British Columbia Canada, where I was born. I was born in 1980, the youngest of a mixed up modern family. My parents each married 3 times, so I have many half and step siblings.
My family are unwavering atheists. Religion and spirituality were not discussed or considered. The extent of any 'belief system' we had was that a) there is no god, and b) nothing happens when you die.
However, in spite of this being the belief of my family, it did not resonate with me, and as a young boy I used to pray in secret in my bedroom.
Also, as a child, I would spend long periods of time trying to move small items with my thoughts. I felt certain that I could do it, if only I could learn how. This never yielded results but I remained convinced that it was possible.
All through my childhood and into my teenage years I had been told I was different due to my being 'too nice for my own good' or 'far too trusting and naive'. It's true that I have always assumed the very best of people, and on many occasions this has led me to emotional pain, and in some cases manipulation by others, but I simply did not know how to be any other way.
I was also thought to be emotionally unstable and was prone to drastic mood swings. This ended up playing a huge part in my life in later years.

ROAD TO THE SELF
While I never subscribed to Atheism, I also never pursued spirituality of any sort. I never felt a strong urge to learn of any religion or formulate an opinion on any level of the existence of God or a higher power. I didn't know, and I was fine with that.
However, over the years I began to take notice of something special in myself; my intuition.
People have always found me easy to confide in, and I had a tendency to become many peoples "shoulder to cry on". I am not exaggerating when I say that I have had complete strangers in the city suddenly throw their arms around me and break down.
I never understood why this was, but I felt that it was a gift, and I was responsible for listening to and consoling these people.
As I grew to trust my intuition more, I began to feel that this was not only a gift, but a tool. Furthermore, I was to use this tool to bring Love to people.
I followed my intuition whenever possible after that, and it has served me well. Eventually, without the influence of any spiritual or religious material, my intuition led me to the following beliefs. a) the Universe has a Creator, and b) Everything is made of the Creator.
These may seem like base concepts to the readers in this forum, but I assure you, in my circle of friends and family, this was very radical thinking, therefore I shared it with no one.

EMPATHY
At this point, I believed in the creator, and I believed that I was in this world to bring love, but there was one major road block in the way. I could not get a grasp on my emotional life. My moods were sporadic and unpredictable. One day, an acquaintance of mine was able to help me figure out why. Many of the emotions I was experiencing were not my own. The gift of being easy to confide in was, more accurately, the gift of empathy. I have the ability to, not only understand others points of view, but I actually feel their emotions. This explained many things to me, most notably, My severe state of depression when I was a teenager. My mother at that time was going through her own state of depression, which she attempted to hide from my family. I of course knew about it, but what I didn't know was that her state of mind was also causing my depression.
The discovery of this information caused me to approach things in a very different manner. I realized I had to be careful with whom I spent my time, and know when to remove myself from certain situations. This has led me to spend much time in isolation.

MY AWAKENING
There was a series of events that led to my awakening which were perfect and concise. They went as follows.
I developed an interest in UFO's and Alien abductions. I suddenly found them fascinating and researched as much as I could. This led to a document called "Message from an Alien Race" channeled by Eric Julien. This document resonated so strongly with me that I felt a new perspective on life, and for the first time found an outer source for my spirituality. The next day I started the process of daily meditation.
Shortly thereafter a friend recommended something called "the Hidden Hand Dialogues" which I, like many of you, found fascinating and through that document, I was led to the Law of One.
All this newfound information caused me to view my life with a great deal of clarity, and I had to accept that there were aspects of my life that weren't serving me or others, most notably, my relationship, which soon after came to an end.
After the end of my relationship, I travelled to my hometown to stay with my Mom so I could regroup. My mom lives in a house that is very secluded in nature and I was amazed at much easier and stronger my meditations were at her home.

One afternoon, I was in her kitchen cleaning a pot when something extraordinary happened. A memory flooded over me, and that memory was that I was the reincarnated spirit of the Egyptian Pharoh Akhenaten. I felt this with the most incredible certainty I have ever known, and I remembered cleaning a pot in Egypt as I looked out on green fields. The words came to me, 'even a Pharoh must wash his own pot'.
I came to and found my Moms 3 dogs surrounding me barking like mad. I was filled with the most incredible and complete feeling of Joy that I've ever known. I could feel my own energy surging and intermingling with everything, and as I looked around, the colors all appeared brighter, smells were stronger, sound had more clarity, and amazingly, I had an improved vocabulary and posture. I felt that I had finally arrived.
In my enthusiasm to serve, I attempted to send a message to Carla Rueckert, feeling she would have information to impart to me. This did not yield results but one of her assistants was kind enough to write me back. Austin, if you are reading this, I am still deeply grateful for the time and care you took in writing me.
In the days that followed I remained on this high. My moms dogs would not stop following me and people could not look at me without smiling. As the week progressed however the feelings began to wane, and I eventually reverted back to the state I was in before. That's when I began to doubt my experience.

DOUBT AND FAITH
Faith would mean nothing without the existence of doubt. I felt a great deal of doubt over the following weeks.
I should state that I knew very little of the Pharoh Akhenaten at this point. I knew that Ra stated that Akhenaten was a wanderer, and that he was depicted in the artwork of the time in an odd fashion, but that was about all, so the idea that I was this spirit was strange and unlikely to me.
I thought that this notion, that I was this historical figure, was my ego trying to seduce me into believing I was special or unique. I felt this made me arrogant and tried to deny this information.
However I stayed the course with my meditation and could not shake the feeling that the immense certainty and joy that I had felt in that moment was not a fabrication.
The truth, after time, became clear.
I am the reincarnation of Akhenaten, however, contrary to my initial belief, this is not special. This information is superfluous and only has value in that it was my catalyst for awakening. I am equal to all, no more, no less. I am a humble being of unity and love and that is all.
Other things were made clear as well. The washing of the pot was a sign of humility. In my past incarnation, I was guilty of arrogance. Afterwards in my research of Akhenaten, I found that in his desire to spread the Law of One, he tore down temples to multiple Gods and dictated that the Law of One was the only faith. This was not an act of acceptance, and was arrogant. Faith cannot be forced on others and must be chosen. That is why humility is important to this lifetime of mine. Many of my life lessons have been lessons of humility. It also should be stated that washing a pot is an action that was necessary to awaken me, and it is no coincidence that I have been a chef for 16 years. This universe aligns exactly as it needs to.
I have subsequently made a further discovery regarding my empathy. I had thought that I was a receptor for emotions. As it turns out, it goes both ways. When I am full of Love, I am also a transmitter, and those in my presence cannot help but be lifted. This is a beautiful gift that I am honing, and wish to refine, for lifting others is my highest purpose.

CLOSING AND GRATITUDE
I share my story with you friends, for you are, all of you, open and beautiful. I would not tell others this story as many would not accept it and may judge me as 'crazy' or 'unstable'. That doesn't bother me, except that if one judges me that way, they would be unlikely to accept my gifts of love and kindness, and this helps no one.  
I am grateful to you, whomever reads this, for taking the time to do so. I also wish to thank the creators and administrators of this site for giving us a safe place to connect and share ideas.

I am, and will always remain, your humble friend and servant. I wish you all a beautiful new year and may the Love of the Creator light every step of you path

Sincerely
Jody

Firstly, i want to say that I'm sorry Jody I cannot believe that you were Akhenaten in the past,that's like saying i was Cleopatra or Zeus.It is possible that you were daydreaming/imagining and you believed it to be real,i too have had that kind of experience(nothing to do with Egypt I will talk about it later) it was comforting i know but was nothing more than my imagination.I believe it was a by product of reading and understanding the LOO.I apologise for sounding a bit harsh but I've heard far too many people claiming to be historical figures.If you have any doubt about what you were in the past why not do a past life regression ? i think that would help.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - jody - 01-13-2015

(01-13-2015, 08:50 AM) pid=\169041' Wrote:Firstly, i want to say that I'm sorry Jody I cannot believe that you were Akhenaten in the past

I completely understand and respect your doubt Steampunkish. 

,that's like saying i was Cleopatra or Zeus.

Like saying you were Cleopatra; perhaps.  Zeus; very different. 

I apologise for sounding a bit harsh but I've heard far too many people claiming to be historical figures.If you have any doubt about what you were in the past why not do a past life regression ? i think that would help.

I also apologize for sounding harsh, but your belief of my story has absolutely no bearing on my life. I feel no need to prove or convince the validity of this to anyone. As I said, aside from it being a catatlyst of for my awakening, it has very little import. 

I do appreciate you taking the time to read my story. 
I wish you well Steampunkish. 

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Parsons - 01-13-2015

(01-13-2015, 08:50 AM)Steampunkish Wrote: Firstly, i want to say that I'm sorry Jody I cannot believe that you were Akhenaten in the past,that's like saying i was Cleopatra or Zeus.It is possible that you were daydreaming/imagining and you believed it to be real,i too have had that kind of experience(nothing to do with Egypt I will talk about it later) it was comforting i know but was nothing more than my imagination.I believe it was a by product of reading and understanding the LOO.I apologise for sounding a bit harsh but I've heard far too many people claiming to be historical figures.If you have any doubt about what you were in the past why not do a past life regression ? i think that would help.

You can believe what you wish. However, I will say a main argument of skeptics against 'past lives' is that more than one person could not have the same past life of a historical figure. I believe that viewpoint can be explained by the concept of "imprinting", introduced by Delores Cannon:

Quote:The chapter entitled imprinting presents a totally new concept for me. Imprinting is withdrawing information about the past life experiences of others and having this information imprinted on ones soul. The imprint would feel as though one had actually experienced the life in question. These fake past life experiences provide the person with a point of reference, something to relate to. The regressed subject states if one were to come to this planet without the aid of imprints, we would be totally lost.

I agree with this description with the exception that I don't agree the past life experience is 'fake'. The past life was real and is indiscernible from a past life that you actually had.

I think it is helpful to try to embrace a past life as much as desired even if it is a historical figure. IMO, I wouldn't find it helpful for someone to invalidate an experience I was working through.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Unbound - 01-13-2015

(01-13-2015, 08:50 AM)Steampunkish Wrote:
(01-01-2015, 02:51 PM)jody Wrote: Greetings and Happy New year to all my kindred spirits in this forum.

My name is Jody

My awakening was the most profound experience I've ever had and I am somewhat reticent of trying to convey this information with words as they can, in no way, do the experience justice. I have been holding this quite close to my chest because I know my friends and family would not be able to accept it as truth, and I did not wish to share it on the internet because, in my experience, internet forums are often reduced to bickering and petty insults, and I believe my experience to be sacred and did not want it tarnished by the insensitivity of others. However I have been reading the other stories in this forum, and yesterday I was able to share a base version of it in the chat room with Matt1 and DEFkab, to whom I am deeply grateful. I have decided that this is a safe forum full of beautiful, accepting, and like-minded people. Furthermore, the message from my meditation has been made clear. 'It is now time to rejoin my spiritual family.'
Thank you, readers, for giving me the opportunity and space to share. It fills me up to know that I am not alone. Indeed, even typing those words brought me to tears.

BRIEF HISTORY
I live in British Columbia Canada, where I was born. I was born in 1980, the youngest of a mixed up modern family. My parents each married 3 times, so I have many half and step siblings.
My family are unwavering atheists. Religion and spirituality were not discussed or considered. The extent of any 'belief system' we had was that a) there is no god, and b) nothing happens when you die.
However, in spite of this being the belief of my family, it did not resonate with me, and as a young boy I used to pray in secret in my bedroom.
Also, as a child, I would spend long periods of time trying to move small items with my thoughts. I felt certain that I could do it, if only I could learn how. This never yielded results but I remained convinced that it was possible.
All through my childhood and into my teenage years I had been told I was different due to my being 'too nice for my own good' or 'far too trusting and naive'. It's true that I have always assumed the very best of people, and on many occasions this has led me to emotional pain, and in some cases manipulation by others, but I simply did not know how to be any other way.
I was also thought to be emotionally unstable and was prone to drastic mood swings. This ended up playing a huge part in my life in later years.

ROAD TO THE SELF
While I never subscribed to Atheism, I also never pursued spirituality of any sort. I never felt a strong urge to learn of any religion or formulate an opinion on any level of the existence of God or a higher power. I didn't know, and I was fine with that.
However, over the years I began to take notice of something special in myself; my intuition.
People have always found me easy to confide in, and I had a tendency to become many peoples "shoulder to cry on". I am not exaggerating when I say that I have had complete strangers in the city suddenly throw their arms around me and break down.
I never understood why this was, but I felt that it was a gift, and I was responsible for listening to and consoling these people.
As I grew to trust my intuition more, I began to feel that this was not only a gift, but a tool. Furthermore, I was to use this tool to bring Love to people.
I followed my intuition whenever possible after that, and it has served me well. Eventually, without the influence of any spiritual or religious material, my intuition led me to the following beliefs. a) the Universe has a Creator, and b) Everything is made of the Creator.
These may seem like base concepts to the readers in this forum, but I assure you, in my circle of friends and family, this was very radical thinking, therefore I shared it with no one.

EMPATHY
At this point, I believed in the creator, and I believed that I was in this world to bring love, but there was one major road block in the way. I could not get a grasp on my emotional life. My moods were sporadic and unpredictable. One day, an acquaintance of mine was able to help me figure out why. Many of the emotions I was experiencing were not my own. The gift of being easy to confide in was, more accurately, the gift of empathy. I have the ability to, not only understand others points of view, but I actually feel their emotions. This explained many things to me, most notably, My severe state of depression when I was a teenager. My mother at that time was going through her own state of depression, which she attempted to hide from my family. I of course knew about it, but what I didn't know was that her state of mind was also causing my depression.
The discovery of this information caused me to approach things in a very different manner. I realized I had to be careful with whom I spent my time, and know when to remove myself from certain situations. This has led me to spend much time in isolation.

MY AWAKENING
There was a series of events that led to my awakening which were perfect and concise. They went as follows.
I developed an interest in UFO's and Alien abductions. I suddenly found them fascinating and researched as much as I could. This led to a document called "Message from an Alien Race" channeled by Eric Julien. This document resonated so strongly with me that I felt a new perspective on life, and for the first time found an outer source for my spirituality. The next day I started the process of daily meditation.
Shortly thereafter a friend recommended something called "the Hidden Hand Dialogues" which I, like many of you, found fascinating and through that document, I was led to the Law of One.
All this newfound information caused me to view my life with a great deal of clarity, and I had to accept that there were aspects of my life that weren't serving me or others, most notably, my relationship, which soon after came to an end.
After the end of my relationship, I travelled to my hometown to stay with my Mom so I could regroup. My mom lives in a house that is very secluded in nature and I was amazed at much easier and stronger my meditations were at her home.

One afternoon, I was in her kitchen cleaning a pot when something extraordinary happened. A memory flooded over me, and that memory was that I was the reincarnated spirit of the Egyptian Pharoh Akhenaten. I felt this with the most incredible certainty I have ever known, and I remembered cleaning a pot in Egypt as I looked out on green fields. The words came to me, 'even a Pharoh must wash his own pot'.
I came to and found my Moms 3 dogs surrounding me barking like mad. I was filled with the most incredible and complete feeling of Joy that I've ever known. I could feel my own energy surging and intermingling with everything, and as I looked around, the colors all appeared brighter, smells were stronger, sound had more clarity, and amazingly, I had an improved vocabulary and posture. I felt that I had finally arrived.
In my enthusiasm to serve, I attempted to send a message to Carla Rueckert, feeling she would have information to impart to me. This did not yield results but one of her assistants was kind enough to write me back. Austin, if you are reading this, I am still deeply grateful for the time and care you took in writing me.
In the days that followed I remained on this high. My moms dogs would not stop following me and people could not look at me without smiling. As the week progressed however the feelings began to wane, and I eventually reverted back to the state I was in before. That's when I began to doubt my experience.

DOUBT AND FAITH
Faith would mean nothing without the existence of doubt. I felt a great deal of doubt over the following weeks.
I should state that I knew very little of the Pharoh Akhenaten at this point. I knew that Ra stated that Akhenaten was a wanderer, and that he was depicted in the artwork of the time in an odd fashion, but that was about all, so the idea that I was this spirit was strange and unlikely to me.
I thought that this notion, that I was this historical figure, was my ego trying to seduce me into believing I was special or unique. I felt this made me arrogant and tried to deny this information.
However I stayed the course with my meditation and could not shake the feeling that the immense certainty and joy that I had felt in that moment was not a fabrication.
The truth, after time, became clear.
I am the reincarnation of Akhenaten, however, contrary to my initial belief, this is not special. This information is superfluous and only has value in that it was my catalyst for awakening. I am equal to all, no more, no less. I am a humble being of unity and love and that is all.
Other things were made clear as well. The washing of the pot was a sign of humility. In my past incarnation, I was guilty of arrogance. Afterwards in my research of Akhenaten, I found that in his desire to spread the Law of One, he tore down temples to multiple Gods and dictated that the Law of One was the only faith. This was not an act of acceptance, and was arrogant. Faith cannot be forced on others and must be chosen. That is why humility is important to this lifetime of mine. Many of my life lessons have been lessons of humility. It also should be stated that washing a pot is an action that was necessary to awaken me, and it is no coincidence that I have been a chef for 16 years. This universe aligns exactly as it needs to.
I have subsequently made a further discovery regarding my empathy. I had thought that I was a receptor for emotions. As it turns out, it goes both ways. When I am full of Love, I am also a transmitter, and those in my presence cannot help but be lifted. This is a beautiful gift that I am honing, and wish to refine, for lifting others is my highest purpose.

CLOSING AND GRATITUDE
I share my story with you friends, for you are, all of you, open and beautiful. I would not tell others this story as many would not accept it and may judge me as 'crazy' or 'unstable'. That doesn't bother me, except that if one judges me that way, they would be unlikely to accept my gifts of love and kindness, and this helps no one.  

Sincerely
Jody

Firstly, i want to say that I'm sorry Jody I cannot believe that you were Akhenaten in the past,that's like saying i was Cleopatra or Zeus.It is possible that you were daydreaming/imagining and you believed it to be real,i too have had that kind of experience(nothing to do with Egypt I will talk about it later) it was comforting i know but was nothing more than my imagination.I believe it was a by product of reading and understanding the LOO.I apologise for sounding a bit harsh but I've heard far too many people claiming to be historical figures.If you have any doubt about what you were in the past why not do a past life regression ? i think that would help.

"Argument from (personal) incredulity (divine fallacy, appeal to common sense) – I cannot imagine how this could be true, therefore it must be false."

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Billy - 01-13-2015

Another great being joins the ranks.  We are building quite an army here.  Thank you for writing your story Jody, I very much enjoyed reading it.  What's our name btw guys?  The bring4thers?  We need something snappy and unforgettable.  I want people to hear our name and be like "I don't know who these guys are but I'll be damned if I ain't feeling inspired right now".  BigSmile  We also need a theme song.........and a tv show, and merchandise.  Plush unbound toy.  Just think of the possibilities.  Oh oh and a blockbuster Hollywood film.  Staring Morgan freeman as plenum Kevin spacey as Gemini wolf.  Love you guys.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Shawnna - 01-14-2015

Dear Jody,

*waves hello*

What a wonderful, insightful and love-filled sharing!  Thank you so much for trusting us enough to be so open.

I must say that I wish I could somehow remember something about my past lives.  The only thing I feel I 'know' is that at least one of my incarnations involved ballet at some point.  I can't dance worth a whit in this life but I sure know I did at some point.  Tongue 

Maybe finding a good past-life regressionist (is that a profession??) is in my future.  Huh

(((hugs)))   I think you're absolutely amazing.  BigSmile

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - jody - 01-14-2015

(01-14-2015, 12:23 AM) pid=\169069' Wrote:(((hugs)))   I think you're absolutely amazing.  BigSmile

Thank you so much Shawnna for your kind words. They made me feel great! 

I appreciate your warm welcome. I am very happy to be here. 

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Bluebell - 01-14-2015

so, ur a boy Jody? lol. i  thought u were a girl. i really like ur soft cuddly energy. that & ur name r to blame for my assumption Smile ur energy feels very strong, if i forgetfully refer to u as she i hope u take it as a compliment.

thanks for sharing ur story. it would be neat if u were Akhenaten but like u say doesn't matter, wut matters is who u r now. & we've all done dumb stuff so don't feel bad about the temples.  Tongue

(01-14-2015, 05:29 AM)Bluebell Wrote: so, ur a boy Jody? lol. i  thought u were a girl. i really like ur soft cuddly energy. that & ur name r to blame for my assumption Smile ur energy feels very strong, if i forgetfully refer to u as she i hope u take it as a compliment.

thanks for sharing ur story. it would be neat if u were Akhenaten but like u say doesn't matter, wut matters is who u r now. & we've all done dumb stuff so don't feel bad about the temples.  Tongue

I'm a boy yes. Not to worry. I wouldnt be offended by that. I do thank you for your kind words Bluebell. Your message made me laugh. 

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond. You, and the others of this forum have been most gracious to me and I am extremely grateful. 

Thank you. 

Bluebellso, ur a boy Jody? lol. i  thought u were a girl. i really like ur soft cuddly energy. that & ur name r to blame for my assumption

Out of curiosity Bluebell. 
Are you a girl? I would assume so based solely on your use of the term "soft cuddly energy".  Tongue

Thank you again. You've made me feel like a Care Bear

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Bluebell - 01-14-2015

i love care bears! Heart

yes i'm a girl in body though i don't subscribe to either gender really. i call it gender fluidity.  Smile

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Minyatur - 01-15-2015

(01-05-2015, 05:55 PM)jody Wrote: I understand your desire to share the information of the Law of One. It is natural for those of us who want to serve to try to enlighten others and it comes from a place of love. However, one could remember that unless someone is actively seeking, the information simply will not resonate. It is not a matter of being too 'advanced' to use your word. It will only be found by seekers with an open heart.

This can be hard to remember for those of us who can easily see 'a better way'. But a reminder that has been helpful to me is that there are as many spiritual paths as there are spirits. Everyone will find their own way. And if they don't, they can't be forced.

It should be noted that one can live by the Law of One without sharing the information itself, and this is an effective way of lifting consciousness. However if one truly wishes to share the information and it's source, I humbly posit the following method;

Firstly, release the intention to the Universe. Make it known definitely to the Creator that this is your goal and feel the joy of your intention.
Secondly, be patient. It may take time, but seekers will find you.
Thirdly, when they find you, impart your truths confidently, and with no expectation. It's not everyone's 'cup of tea' so to speak.
If they truly wish it, they will accept it. This will be your opportunity to fold them into your Love. When they are able to see your Love, it will give them the opportunity to see their own Love, and they will know that we are one.

This is a lesson that has taken me, quite literally, lifetimes to learn. It is that fact that gives me the confidence to speak on the subject at all.

This is true in many ways, I've been trying to explain this to a friend who tried to pass the LOO without much success.

The LOO is Wanderer's material, it adresses lessons that are not of this density and does not need to be shared as a whole. When you meet/talk with people, you will see their blocages in their path which are often a form of inbalance emotionnal or not. You will understand where they delude themselves and will feel compelled to bring enlightment. If for exemple one speaks of hate, I won't say don't hate because of the LOO, I will try to make the person come to the conclusion that his hate is unjustified and in turn bring harm to himself.

In the end everyone is at a different stage of growth and need to learn different lessons, there are no ultimate messages to pass on. Those of Ra or Yahweh experienced this first hand which is why their way of working changed and I believe now only contact in an open fassion Wanderers.

4D will be about love, not wisdom and to understand this I came to see the limits of wisdom in 3D. Sometimes you feel you have the perfect sentences to open the mind of someone while it yields no results. In my case, people often say that it is easy for me. I think this is my 7th incarnation on this sphere and that in this life I needed to do very little balancing. When I grew spiritually, I simply realized I had no real blocage or imbalance. just minor distortions to work upon.

Each individual is unique and have his own lessons to learn. Being open minded seem more effective than pushing the LOO unto people who are not yet ready to feel the need of the wisdom it brings.

BTW I enjoyed reading your story  BigSmile

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - jody - 01-15-2015

Thank you kindly for reading Minyatur. And for sharing your wisdom.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - mjlabadia - 01-15-2015

Welcome to a group of amazing people, Jody!!

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - jody - 01-15-2015

(01-15-2015, 06:15 PM)mjlabadia Wrote:  Welcome to a group of amazing people, Jody!!

Thank you very much. 

And also thank you for signing off with one of my favorite LOO quotes. 

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - AnthroHeart - 01-15-2015

Am I the only one who still has a line above their signature?

No, Minyatur does too.