Bring4th
Plenum Healer - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: The Corkboard (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Plenum Healer (/showthread.php?tid=10094)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Plenum Healer - Plenum - 11-29-2014

(11-29-2014, 05:35 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I heard that healing others heals yourself as well because of the energy flowing through you. Do you heal with intelligent energy Plenum?

I work with it, at some level, but it is the shaping of intelligent energy which it gives it's ability to transform. It has to be directed at some level, as to it's expression.

and of course, as I heal others, and witness various distortions and thought form patterns, they can also have resonances in my own mind, where they are latent. As I balance patterns under the guidance of a Higher Perspective, I gain the benefit of resolving those patterns in myself too, by the act of participation.

Honestly, it is the highest and best feeling being in that state performing a Healing Working.

RE: Plenum Healer - AnthroHeart - 11-29-2014

It's an awesome thing finding your calling. If I could open to intelligent infinity, I think I would be satisfied. Or if I could open to the angelic realms, and experience the presence of a real angel. Who knows how many angels I have met in my life. I met one person I told him he was an angel and that he just didn't know it yet. I think that made his day, even if it wasn't true.

Oh if I were an angel at one level, that would be awesome. But my actions haven't always spoken to that truth. I've been mean sometimes.

RE: Plenum Healer - Unbound - 11-29-2014

Angels aren't nice all the time. There's a story in the bible about an angel (I think Gabriel) coming down and killing 10,000 soldiers in one night. Michael is an archangel often associated with battle and the intensity of the Sun and I call to him for any martial things.

RE: Plenum Healer - Diana - 11-30-2014

For anyone interested, you can become a follower of Plenum's website/blog by selecting the "follow" button. Smile

RE: Plenum Healer - Bluebell - 12-01-2014

(11-29-2014, 12:12 AM)Folk-love Wrote: Although I am skeptical that all illness is a result of unused catalyst. I think sometimes s*** just happens and regardless of what you do that's just how it is. Perhaps I'm just being pessimistic but I don't know.

Ra says some catalyst is random or useless.

btw Plen, sorry I double PM'd u by accident.

RE: Plenum Healer - Plenum - 12-01-2014

(12-01-2014, 07:25 AM)Bluebell Wrote: By the way Plen, sorry I double PM'd u by accident.

no probs. After a few blissful days of the server working absolutely beautifully, it's sort of developed a few hitches again, and is very slow in the PM area.

- -

(11-30-2014, 05:01 PM)Diana Wrote: For anyone interested, you can become a follower of Plenum's website/blog by selecting the "follow" button. Smile

thanks Diana!

wordpress.com is pretty neat. It has an upgrade path if you want more features/control over your blog, but otherwise, it's a free reliable and stable platform for blogging/personal site. Some visitors may see some ads visiting a wordpress.com site, but that's about the only intrusive nature of their service.

definitely a big step up from blogger.com, which first made blogging mainstream news all those years ago Smile

RE: Plenum Healer - Billy - 12-01-2014

(12-01-2014, 07:25 AM)Bluebell Wrote:
(11-29-2014, 12:12 AM)Folk-love Wrote: Although I am skeptical that all illness is a result of unused catalyst. I think sometimes s*** just happens and regardless of what you do that's just how it is. Perhaps I'm just being pessimistic but I don't know.

Ra says some catalyst is random or useless.

By the way Plen, sorry I double PM'd u by accident.

Then why does it happen? It's just not fair, as childish as that sounds.

RE: Plenum Healer - Bluebell - 12-01-2014

ask God Smile I don't like it either

RE: Plenum Healer - Sabou - 12-05-2014

Hey Plenum, I have chronic back pain ( lots of knots, pushing against my spine, tightness and soreness in my lower back and sore neck and upper back.) the pain seems to almost be located at my 2nd chakra and 5th chakra areas in accordance to my physical body, I wonder if there is a relation.

No expectations, have a good day!

RE: Plenum Healer - Plenum - 12-05-2014

Hi Sabou,

I can do a Working for you, but I don't do strict Readings. The Readings are powerless without the following through on the action.

I've written about my Methodology here:

http://plenumhealer.wordpress.com/2014/12/04/my-methodology-of-healing/

and my growing list of testimonials (which covers maybe one fifth of my cases so far), is here:

http://plenumhealer.wordpress.com/testimonials/

RE: Plenum Healer - Sabou - 12-06-2014

Hey Plenum,

Ok, gotchya! So, it is more the case that whatever comes up in the buddhic field and you will do you working based on what you access? Whether or not their is a relation, does not matter to me, I am willing to do whatever work is necessary

RE: Plenum Healer - Plenum - 12-06-2014

(12-06-2014, 01:31 PM)Sabou Wrote: Hey Plenum,

Ok, gotchya! So, it is more the case that whatever comes up in the buddhic field and you will do you working based on what you access?

yes, usually the list I compile ('the Reading') will have some relationship to the issue that the Client describes (in this case, back issues), although sometimes it can start going into left field, and I can't really see the connection until later on in the Working.

For eg, one woman approached me regards irregular menstrual cycles, and during my reading the item 4th down in the list was "divorce from male". Digging deeper into that, I found there were internal issues regards her own relationship to male energies as a whole, and hence the irregular flow of her own feminine energies.

(12-06-2014, 01:31 PM)Sabou Wrote: Whether or not their is a relation, does not matter to me, I am willing to do whatever work is necessary

I might have expressed myself in a confused fashion in my last post. For the person receiving the Healing, they don't have to do anything at all! except be receptive (not during the working, but receptive to all the changes being offered) and if habits need to change for that person, then it will come up spontaneously, rather than be suggested by the Healer.

RE: Plenum Healer - Sabou - 12-06-2014

Ok, gotchya! I am open to all possibilities.

(12-06-2014, 02:13 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: although sometimes it can start going into left field, and I can't really see the connection until later on in the Working.

That is actually how I figured it worked :p

RE: Plenum Healer - Billy - 12-07-2014

Hi there Plenum. I'm going through a rough patch currently and would greatly appreciate anything you can do. I've been experiencing a loss of faith and trust in the goodness and love of the Creation and Creator. I feel sad and unfulfilled most of the time with also feelings of anxiety and stress sometimes as well. Life seems drab and grey and lacking in any real spark or aliveness. "Is this it?" I ask often heh. I'm tired most of the time and can't stand up for too long or my lower back starts hurting. I have Crohn's disease which has been going on 6 or so years now which appears stable. I'm on heavy medication for the Crohns (immunosuppressive medication) and also anti-depressants. I have an almost constant pressure in my stomach/solar plexus/belly button area. Constant tinnitus as well. Lets see what else heh. When I sit down and meditate with my spine erect I sometimes get feelings pressure and pain at the back of my head/neck on the left side which travels across the side of my skull to my forehead. As I've been meditating more I have noticed that this knot, if you want to call it that, has lessened in severity but still persists. If I meditate too long, especially when the pain is obvious, I end up feeling sick to my stomach afterwards. I imagine that this is good as its a signal of release. Long post I know. I don't want to burden you, and if you want to give me a pass, I completely and totally understand. No pressure at all. Be well my friend.

RE: Plenum Healer - Plenum - 12-07-2014

PM sent.

RE: Plenum Healer - AnthroHeart - 12-14-2014

My stomach has been much better since the healing. It hasn't felt like someone punched me in it. Usually it would happen once a week. But I still get times where my gag reflex gets triggered for no reason and I'm hacking. Haven't figured that one out yet.

RE: Plenum Healer - isis - 02-04-2015

can u make bruises heal faster than they would on their own? my little toe is purple

RE: Plenum Healer - Plenum - 02-04-2015

(02-04-2015, 03:43 AM)isis Wrote: can u make bruises heal faster than they would on their own? my little toe is purple

the crux of my healing is not energetic; but rather it relies upon balancing and resolving karmic patterns that are holding a particular thought form pattern in place.  Once the metaphysical pattern is addressed, the energy in most cases returns to it's natural flow, and health is regain automatically.

However, there are also cases in my Healings where I have to pull out a couple of my favourite crystals, and send an energetic boost to help seal a breach or to set the cascade of healing into motion.  I usually get clear signals when that is the case, and I just have to switch focus for a moment to make that happen.

But I'm willing to give your little toe a shot.  I'll let you know when it's done, and you can observe for yourself if the bruise goes away faster than normal or not  BigSmile

RE: Plenum Healer - Plenum - 02-04-2015

(02-04-2015, 03:43 AM)isis Wrote: can u make bruises heal faster than they would on their own? my little toe is purple

ok ... that's done!

RE: Plenum Healer - VanAlioSaldo - 05-14-2015

I have to say I think Plenum has a legitimate service here.  Id return to him if I ever get stuck bad on myself again, he truly found the things I needed to hear and answered me in ways that satisfied my questions fully (rarely done mind you all).

While also helping me see myself in a nicer light.  He offered me affirmations that worked in a very efficient manner.

Honestly, as someone who desires to heal others, Plenum's work is inspiring to me.

I found the thread, I had to give him a good word.  Alone a donation based service made me feel comfortable enough to approach him.  His actual service was punctual and noticeable.

Now just for laughs if you're ever looking to test out depth, Plenum, of how much you could derive from a person, if you you ever want to see why I have a huge dislike for the feel of stickiness and the feel of cardboard on my finger tips and tongue, I'd be amazed truly.

Its small things like those that I've always ignored that I think might be of aid to you in testing what exactly you can do.  I do trust you Plenum, can't really say why.  You touched my energy system, and didn't hurt me~ <3

RE: Plenum Healer - Plenum - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 04:35 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: Now just for laughs if you're ever looking to test out depth, Plenum, of how much you could derive from a person, if you you ever want to see why I have a huge dislike for the feel of stickiness and the feel of cardboard on my finger tips and tongue, I'd be amazed truly.

ha!  that sounds like quite a challenge BigSmile  

I'm sure that even for things like small likes/dislikes, there are roots in our past somewhere, whether in this lifetime, or another.

if there's one thing that we keep from lifetime to lifetime, it's our biases.

(05-14-2015, 04:35 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: Its small things like those that I've always ignored that I think might be of aid to you in testing what exactly you can do.  I do trust you Plenum, can't really say why.  You touched my energy system, and didn't hurt me~ <3

if there's one thing I've learnt from undertaking this healing journey, it's that we are all living examples of a particular manifestation of intelligent infinity.  

it's the rare case that a particular individual can consciously tap a wide variety of potentials; but rather, we exercise a particular channel, or pipeline, to a personal banding of infinity that is commensurate with our calling.

but gratitude for your thoughts ... it's appreciated!

RE: Plenum Healer - Bluebell - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 05:35 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: it's the rare case that a particular individual can consciously tap a wide variety of potentials; but rather, we exercise a particular channel, or pipeline, to a personal banding of infinity that is commensurate with our calling.

lmao it's too early for me to understand wtf u just said there. BigSmile

but yes like van said, ur a very good healer, my body still feels much clearer than before.

Quote:if there's one thing that we keep from lifetime to lifetime, it's our biases.

yes, this seems to be the case. but i wonder does it pertain to bodily things like preferring strawberries to blueberries?

RE: Plenum Healer - VanAlioSaldo - 05-14-2015

I love how that not only made sense to me, but resonated.

Hey I figure you have a powerful tool at your disposal, Plenum. Why not seek its capabilities and learn how much you can do? Just. Don't get hurt in the process!

I always imagined that specific band of infinity as being what the Totality of a Social Memory Complex is attached to, or what the oversoul of the social complex is linked to.

But in terms of how you explain it I can literally see it in my mind extending downwards (or outwards) reaching into infinity right up to this very point of my being.

Have you ever met someone who didn't let you heal them despite wanting you to?

(05-14-2015, 07:09 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: Have you ever met someone who didn't let you heal them despite wanting you to?

yes, there have been a number of cases where there seemed to be a 'non-result'.  In those situations, I applied the balancing measures, and yet there was not an immediate translation into the physical.  I have no doubt that the balancing measures are still in place for each of these individuals that I worked on, it's just that their conscious mind is not receptive to the changed opportunities.

I don't want to make it sound as though it's the person's fault that they didn't heal, or also that my abilities are infallible.  But I also do have a clear sense of what goes on at my end during a Working, and can see the exact patterns that are being adjusted.  

(05-14-2015, 07:09 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: Hey I figure you have a powerful tool at your disposal, Plenum.  Why not seek its capabilities and learn how much you can do?  Just.  Don't get hurt in the process!

Smile  I'm not averse to having this ability develop further (as a means of service to others).  

One quality that has developed further in me as a result of this healing practice is that my faith has become measurably strengthened.  It truly has to be, when one is offering a service where I can't even see the person, and there is no perceptible physical exchange, except via words exchanged via email !

(05-14-2015, 06:13 AM)Bluebell Wrote:
Quote:if there's one thing that we keep from lifetime to lifetime, it's our biases.

yes, this seems to be the case. but i wonder does it pertain to bodily things like preferring strawberries to blueberries?

I think that's a good question.  

Perhaps one of the reasons why Wanderers have a physical rejection of this planet is that they have deeply buried memories of their higher density bodies, and got used to how 5d and 6d bodies worked.  When they get stuck in a 3d body (by choice mind you!) it might be like driving a go-cart after being used to the comfort and ease of an air-conditioned BMW.

12.30 Questioner: [I just had a] thought. Do any of these Wanderers have physical ailments in this Earth situation?

Ra: I am Ra. Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe. The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.

RE: Plenum Healer - AnthroHeart - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 05:35 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: if there's one thing that we keep from lifetime to lifetime, it's our biases.

That's excellent.

RE: Plenum Healer - Stranger - 02-29-2016

(11-26-2014, 01:41 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I feel a sharp pain right at the center of my chest, but at least it's not my stomach anymore. It's moved upwards. This healing definitely stirred something up. I'm feeling better now, hopefully I can get some sleep.

Interesting - the same happened to me.  A blockage in the third chakra moved to the spot between 3rd and 4th after Plenum's intervention.

RE: Plenum Healer - BlatzAdict - 04-07-2016

(11-28-2014, 12:36 PM)Diana Wrote:
(11-27-2014, 09:26 PM)Unbound Wrote: I'm with you on the subject of "scanning", as I found it frustrating that I was consistently being asked to scan or read people, but then they would continuously come back faced with the same problem.

I think this is one of the big challenges in energy healing. In allopathic medicine, pharmaceuticals and surgeries override natural tendencies and functions. So if a person has an emotional imbalance which manifests in the physical body, a pill will affect the physical but not the emotional. Humans are used to this immediate effect and so trust pills because they "work." But the truth is, allopathic treatment does not address the underlying imbalances, so the person is not healed, only bandaged. Energy medicine therefore relies on the person being treated to be open to the real healing—the emotional imbalances—and it is a synergy between the healer and the one receiving healing. If there are deep blockages the "patient" is not willing to face, then the energy healer can only do so much.

so true. personally i try to avoid healing for this reason. because i noticed if i don't take care of something and i'm given remedies, it just comes back unless i deal with it.

healing is a part of the natural state of life, and to need healing indicates some part of life that is not in a natural state, I'd agree hopefully no body needs a helping service.

Though our reality is that many people do need to learn to help themselves.

RE: Plenum Healer - torchy - 01-19-2017

(11-26-2014, 06:01 AM)Bluebell Wrote: I could use a healing I'm not sure if anyone can heal me but usually healings do something positive... I'd get reiki if I had money but I've never tried it. It'd be a lot of money if it doesn't work. I'd be gladly a healer one day if I could heal but oh well. I liked ur story, Plenum.

hi Bluebell, nobody can heal you, if you don't want/allow. beside reiki can be received freely, or you can be attuned to Reiki freely, for example by me. Do you wanna do reiki for your body, emotions etc?
much love and blessing,

RE: Plenum Healer - Zach - 09-07-2018

a healthy bump*