Bring4th
Plenum Healer - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: The Corkboard (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Plenum Healer (/showthread.php?tid=10094)

Pages: 1 2 3

Plenum Healer - Plenum - 11-22-2014

just letting you know I will be offering a Metaphysical Healing Service from this website here:

http://plenumhealer.wordpress.com/

Edit: original post was scrapped as being too wordy.

Namaste

RE: Plenum Healer - AnthroHeart - 11-25-2014

Plenum, if you could help find out why my body hurts, that would be great. It feels like intelligent energy isn't agreeing with me, and that my chakras might be blocked. It especially hurts on my heart chakra, or my heart. And I'm only 37.

Sometimes my knees hurt, and sometimes my lungs get itchy and I cough. Ever since my mom sprayed poison in the air and I breathed some in, my lungs haven't been the same. I feel achy all over. My stomach feels like it's in cramps, like someone punched me in it. And sometimes my back/kidneys have a dull ache that I have to use a heating pad on.

RE: Plenum Healer - Plenum - 11-25-2014

PM sent.

Oh the heating pad feels so good on my crampy stomach. I also clench my jaw because of the caffeine I drink. And my jaw aches because of that.

Thanks for the healing. Much appreciated. I moved the heating pad to my back.

RE: Plenum Healer - native - 11-25-2014

Good deal Plenum. Your site says you've been having success with others. Care to give some general examples?

Also, what is your main approach/technique? It sounds like it's through the buddhic field. Any recommended reading?

RE: Plenum Healer - Jade - 11-26-2014

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart Almost makes me wish I had an ailment so I could get in on some of that infinite plenum love. Good luck, man! Thanks for your service!!!

RE: Plenum Healer - AnthroHeart - 11-26-2014

I feel a sharp pain right at the center of my chest, but at least it's not my stomach anymore. It's moved upwards. This healing definitely stirred something up. I'm feeling better now, hopefully I can get some sleep.

RE: Plenum Healer - Plenum - 11-26-2014

(11-25-2014, 11:36 PM)Icaro Wrote: Good deal Plenum. Your site says you've been having success with others. Care to give some general examples?

none that I can share right now. Even before the question of efficacy though, I had to somehow become comfortable with the notion that I was actually doing anything at all, and that it wasn't some kind of imaginative playful exercise happening in my own head. There have been enough correspondences between what I've witnessed during the Workings, and what was expressed/reported by the clients that I should no longer doubt or be hesitant in speaking up. But some part of me still is for some reason. That's a confidence thing that I'm working on resolving myself.

(11-25-2014, 11:36 PM)Icaro Wrote: Also, what is your main approach/technique? It sounds like it's through the buddhic field. Any recommended reading?

Hands of Light is a great place to start. It gives a comprehensive, and in my view, the most accurate representation of the human energy fields that I know of. Most people don't have the inherent gifts of the author (Barbara Brennan) but with enough training and exposure and desire, one's higher senses (what she terms HSP, or High Sense Perception), start to kick in, and the relevant intuitive information is pulled down and translated into the symbol set/modality that is most comfortable for you. For some it is visual, others auditory, etc etc.

- -

(11-26-2014, 12:56 AM)Jade Wrote: HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart Almost makes me wish I had an ailment so I could get in on some of that infinite plenum love. Good luck, man! Thanks for your service!!!

Smile may you never be in the situation where you need to write to Plenum asking for help.

But seriously, if I had been around when I was in my 20's, I would have badgered this Plenum guy for assistance on anything and everything. I had a distorted sense of what Healing is - it doesn't shortcut learning. There's no need to endure something longer than the point of acknowledging that there is a problem, and that there is the need to make an adjustment. Engine problems? go see a mechanic. No need to go to a 2 year course and fix it yourself.

- -

(11-26-2014, 01:41 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I feel a sharp pain right at the center of my chest, but at least it's not my stomach anymore. It's moved upwards. This healing definitely stirred something up. I'm feeling better now, hopefully I can get some sleep.

I'll definitely followup with you in a couple of days Gemini. There was a LOT going on in your Working, and it's going to take a couple of days to integrate physically.

I'm glad the betterness feeling is with you BigSmile

RE: Plenum Healer - Bluebell - 11-26-2014

I could use a healing I'm not sure if anyone can heal me but usually healings do something positive... I'd get reiki if I had money but I've never tried it. It'd be a lot of money if it doesn't work. I'd be gladly a healer one day if I could heal but oh well. I liked ur story, Plenum.

RE: Plenum Healer - Billy - 11-26-2014

Plenum you are amazing. I am sure I will be asking you for a healing some time soon. BigSmile

thanks mate. Anytime folk-love.

(11-26-2014, 06:01 AM)Bluebell Wrote: I could use a healing I'm not sure if anyone can heal me but usually healings do something positive... I'd get reiki if I had money but I've never tried it. It'd be a lot of money if it doesn't work. I'd be gladly a healer one day if I could heal but oh well. I liked ur story, Plenum.

yeah, the money thing can complicate things.

RE: Plenum Healer - Unbound - 11-26-2014

Maybe you can help me with the difficulties I've had in my spine, particularly at the back of the solar plexus and very lower back and the nape of the neck. In return I can also offer you some reiki healing (as there is a long distance technique) if you should need any assistance yourself!

(11-26-2014, 05:30 PM)Unbound Wrote: ...

PM sent.

RE: Plenum Healer - native - 11-27-2014

Thanks for the response and recommendation. I can see how it would be difficult at first to believe anything is happening. I'll look into it and good luck to you!

RE: Plenum Healer - Jeremy - 11-27-2014

I will say that plenum offered his help and I asked about my lack of being able to live within the moment and overthink so often.

During the time he was performing it, i had this sense of it being in my throat. Suddenly I started having these deep sharp pains in my throat. When he responded that it was blockage within the throat chakra, I was like whoa and asked when he was performing the healing. He told me the time and it corresponded with the times I was feeling the pain. He said he was seeing a spear going through my throat and he had to snap the spear for it to be resolved.

It kind a freaked both of us out I think lol

RE: Plenum Healer - Bluebell - 11-27-2014

woah. can u scan my chakras too plenum? Smile

btw how does alcohol affect things? healing wise. do u ever notice a person is drunk? or do u see chakras? wut do u see?

RE: Plenum Healer - Plenum - 11-27-2014

(11-27-2014, 10:46 AM)Icaro Wrote: Thanks for the response and recommendation. I can see how it would be difficult at first to believe anything is happening. I'll look into it and good luck to you!

cheers Icaro.

Definitely as positive entities, we are always looking for more and varied ways of being of service. Perhaps too much so Smile

- -

thanks for sharing that experience Jeremy. It's definitely not my place to say what happened in terms of the experience for the client. But that was definitely one of those syncs that made me go -'woah. Something is actually going on here'.

I also feel a little disconcerted when others report pain or difficulties, but it appears to be part of the healing crisis/process. Barbara Brennan also reports as such in her vast experience of work, that after the first Working the client can feel a little worse, as things have been stirred up energetically, and the reconfiguration of the self is not always instantaneous and smooth.

- -

(11-27-2014, 02:16 PM)Bluebell Wrote: woah. can u scan my chakras too plenum? Smile

Hi Bluebell,

I'm not really into doing scans. Obviously if I invoke these abilities to 'see things', then I would also like to make the corrective adjustments for the client at the same time, as part of the service.

(11-27-2014, 02:16 PM)Bluebell Wrote: By the way how does alcohol affect things? healing wise. do u ever notice a person is drunk? or do u see chakras? wut do u see?

not sure on the alcohol thing.

regards seeing chakras and auras, I don't see them physically as an overlay on reality. You know, like walking down the street and seeing someone's field.

Mine is definitely accessed via deep meditation.

RE: Plenum Healer - Unbound - 11-27-2014

I'm with you on the subject of "scanning", as I found it frustrating that I was consistently being asked to scan or read people, but then they would continuously come back faced with the same problem.

RE: Plenum Healer - Diana - 11-28-2014

(11-27-2014, 09:26 PM)Unbound Wrote: I'm with you on the subject of "scanning", as I found it frustrating that I was consistently being asked to scan or read people, but then they would continuously come back faced with the same problem.

I think this is one of the big challenges in energy healing. In allopathic medicine, pharmaceuticals and surgeries override natural tendencies and functions. So if a person has an emotional imbalance which manifests in the physical body, a pill will affect the physical but not the emotional. Humans are used to this immediate effect and so trust pills because they "work." But the truth is, allopathic treatment does not address the underlying imbalances, so the person is not healed, only bandaged. Energy medicine therefore relies on the person being treated to be open to the real healing—the emotional imbalances—and it is a synergy between the healer and the one receiving healing. If there are deep blockages the "patient" is not willing to face, then the energy healer can only do so much.

RE: Plenum Healer - Billy - 11-28-2014

Are there side effects on a spiritual level in regards to modern medication? Or is it like you said, simply a bandage? I ask because I'm on some pretty heavy medication and am wondering about 'spiritual' side effects.

RE: Plenum Healer - Jade - 11-28-2014

Modern medicine masks symptoms. Spiritually, it's basically the same - avoiding catalyst. What's important is to look at your symptoms, and to ask your body what it wants you to learn from its "malfunction". If you keep avoiding/ignoring the communication it will keep coming back through in different and stronger ways.

RE: Plenum Healer - Bluebell - 11-28-2014

(11-28-2014, 12:36 PM)Diana Wrote:
(11-27-2014, 09:26 PM)Unbound Wrote: I'm with you on the subject of "scanning", as I found it frustrating that I was consistently being asked to scan or read people, but then they would continuously come back faced with the same problem.

I think this is one of the big challenges in energy healing. In allopathic medicine, pharmaceuticals and surgeries override natural tendencies and functions. So if a person has an emotional imbalance which manifests in the physical body, a pill will affect the physical but not the emotional. Humans are used to this immediate effect and so trust pills because they "work." But the truth is, allopathic treatment does not address the underlying imbalances, so the person is not healed, only bandaged. Energy medicine therefore relies on the person being treated to be open to the real healing—the emotional imbalances—and it is a synergy between the healer and the one receiving healing. If there are deep blockages the "patient" is not willing to face, then the energy healer can only do so much.

I wasn't against healing too, I just have something wrong w me. especially in the back of my neck/shoulders... :-/ I keep fantasizing about hanging myself & taking an axe to it, if Plen wants to heal that i'd be thankful Smile I just know sometimes it's not that simple.

(11-28-2014, 02:22 PM)Folk-love Wrote: Are there side effects on a spiritual level in regards to modern medication? Or is it like you said, simply a bandage? I ask because I'm on some pretty heavy medication and am wondering about 'spiritual' side effects.

I will tell you what friend of mine (who is a psychic) said regarding "drugs." She said that they can affect the auric field, and sometimes cause "holes." She sees them in some people. They can be repaired. One way (according to her, and I have done this and it always leaves me feeling really good) is to do regular cleansing while in the shower: while the water is running over you, imagine the water coming down through your body at the crown chakra, and out each chakra starting at the third eye down to the root. Then rub your hands together and sweep over your energy body (just use your imagination) shaking them out as you reach the bottom point. Another friend who wrote a spiritual book says to run cold water over your body while in the shower as this is also cleansing.

RE: Plenum Healer - Unbound - 11-28-2014

Well, key to keep in mind that any medication you take alters your state of consciousness and the awareness of your consciousness by "redirecting" the awareness in your body (such as with pain medication), so there is no denying that while using medication you are technically not in a "clear, sober" state because your consciousness is altered by the medicine. However, this is also true for food and pretty much anything else you ingest, it's just that medication targets particular elements of the body for particular changes to the system.

(11-28-2014, 03:11 PM)Diana Wrote:
(11-28-2014, 02:22 PM)Folk-love Wrote: Are there side effects on a spiritual level in regards to modern medication? Or is it like you said, simply a bandage? I ask because I'm on some pretty heavy medication and am wondering about 'spiritual' side effects.

I will tell you what friend of mine (who is a psychic) said regarding "drugs." She said that they can affect the auric field, and sometimes cause "holes." She sees them in some people. They can be repaired. One way (according to her, and I have done this and it always leaves me feeling really good) is to do regular cleansing while in the shower: while the water is running over you, imagine the water coming down through your body at the crown chakra, and out each chakra starting at the third eye down to the root. Then rub your hands together and sweep over your energy body (just use your imagination) shaking them out as you reach the bottom point. Another friend who wrote a spiritual book says to run cold water over your body while in the shower as this is also cleansing.
Any drugs in particular? I ask because I'm on immunosuppressant medication for Crohn's disease. I don't really like the idea of suppressing my immune system but it seems I don't really have any other choice as its a crohnic illness.

(11-28-2014, 04:15 PM)Folk-love Wrote: Any drugs in particular? I ask because I'm on immunosuppressant medication for Crohn's disease. I don't really like the idea of suppressing my immune system but it seems I don't really have any other choice as its a crohnic illness.

I don't know about any drugs in particular; I think my friend was just referring to any chemical drugs, recreational or pharmaceutical. But one of the emotional issues that could be related to the colon is "holding onto old stuff" and that unresolved energy creates irritation in the bowel. Only you would know yourself what your particular issues could be. But if it were me, I would eat the highest and best foods I could. Do a gentle colon cleanse if that were possible depending on the condition. I would get good chiropractic care to make sure the messaging system is getting to that area. And I would also try to "love" that area of your body, as we tend to be miffed or angry at the parts of us with dis-ease.

My sister has a friend who developed Crohn's disease when her baby was in the hospital for months with a serious condition (the baby survived). She survived on hospital food and their vending machines. So there was a physical component of her not caring for her own body (which is of course not a judgment), but also that her disease is enmeshed with the stress and deep emotions of her baby being in danger. So both things would have to be released/resolved.

(11-28-2014, 05:01 PM)Diana Wrote:
(11-28-2014, 04:15 PM)Folk-love Wrote: Any drugs in particular? I ask because I'm on immunosuppressant medication for Crohn's disease. I don't really like the idea of suppressing my immune system but it seems I don't really have any other choice as its a crohnic illness.

I don't know about any drugs in particular; I think my friend was just referring to any chemical drugs, recreational or pharmaceutical. But one of the emotional issues that could be related to the colon is "holding onto old stuff" and that unresolved energy creates irritation in the bowel. Only you would know yourself what your particular issues could be. But if it were me, I would eat the highest and best foods I could. Do a gentle colon cleanse if that were possible depending on the condition. I would get good chiropractic care to make sure the messaging system is getting to that area. And I would also try to "love" that area of your body, as we tend to be miffed or angry at the parts of us with dis-ease.

My sister has a friend who developed Crohn's disease when her baby was in the hospital for months with a serious condition (the baby survived). She survived on hospital food and their vending machines. So there was a physical component of her not caring for her own body (which is of course not a judgment), but also that her disease is enmeshed with the stress and deep emotions of her baby being in danger. So both things would have to be released/resolved.
Wow thanks Diana.

RE: Plenum Healer - Billy - 11-29-2014

Although I am skeptical that all illness is a result of unused catalyst. I think sometimes s*** just happens and regardless of what you do that's just how it is. Perhaps I'm just being pessimistic but I don't know.

RE: Plenum Healer - AnthroHeart - 11-29-2014

I heard that healing others heals yourself as well because of the energy flowing through you. Do you heal with intelligent energy Plenum?