Bring4th
The Dream Thread - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Dream Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1578)

RE: The Dream Thread - ada - 06-06-2019

If you smoke cannabis before you go to bed you most likely will not dream, or dream less vividly. It's also one of the reasons I smoke much less nowadays.

RE: The Dream Thread - Minyatur - 06-07-2019

(06-06-2019, 09:50 PM)ada Wrote: If you smoke cannabis before you go to bed you most likely will not dream, or dream less vividly.  It's also one of the reasons I smoke much less nowadays.

I'm doing it to cleanse my lungs. They well need it, even though I had switched to dry vaping, since they never had a real break after I quit cigarettes.

The dreaming part is a nice perk to it though.

RE: The Dream Thread - AnthroHeart - 06-07-2019

I was experiencing different parts of the Universe by being transported by particle accelerators from around the world,
at a time when there wasn't anyone but 3 of us left on the planet. It was a positive experience. I became small like the quantum
world.

RE: The Dream Thread - Glow - 06-07-2019

Had a weird one last night after working an incredibly long tiring(physically) week.

In the dream I was walking with my husband and this couple stopped us and asked a Law of One context question. I was really tired so sat down to answer it, but they wanted to debate.

I got up and said “I’m really to tired to get into this right now” so started to excuse myself and walk away. I don’t love debate anyways but I was just way to tired for anything mental.

Got to the exit and 2 security guards were locking the doors or about to so we couldn’t leave and would have to stay and discuss things so I stuck my foot between the doors before they could get them closed to lock them. Then I woke up.

Seemed weird Smile

RE: The Dream Thread - AnthroHeart - 06-08-2019

(06-07-2019, 09:14 PM)Glow Wrote: Had a weird one last night after working an incredibly long tiring(physically) week.

In the dream I was walking with my husband and this couple stopped us and asked a Law of One context question. I was really tired so sat down to answer it, but they wanted to debate.

I got up and said “I’m really to tired to get into this right now” so started to excuse myself and walk away. I don’t love debate anyways but I was just way to tired for anything mental.

Got to the exit and 2 security guards were locking the doors or about to so we couldn’t leave and would have to stay and discuss things  so I stuck my foot between the doors before they could get them closed to lock them. Then I woke up.

Seemed weird Smile

I've been super tired in dreams before. I don't like how that feels.

RE: The Dream Thread - Glow - 06-08-2019

Last nights dream I was a guy. It was pretty neat. Your bodies work very different.
I was hanging from something trying to climb up. In this body(female) I would have swung back rolling my weigh back onto my shoulders(using abs) so my legs would be free to find a foot hold.

I’ve done this enough it’s easy peesy second nature. In the heavy stronger male body I could hang much longer without tiring, basically my version above(female) is because I know my arms will tire and I will need to use my legs to help.

In the male body I hung there a bit calmly then lifted myself with my arms enough that I could swing my leg up to the foot hold. My torso was not flexible enough to easily roll my weight back but I was stronger in other areas so it got done a different way. Might not sound like much but it felt so different.

I do not know what the point was except for different beings have different strengths and weaknesses so the way they climb/accent through life will feel/look/by necessity BE different.

I lately have been a bit preoccupied by watching my difficulties (in another body)climbing out of the illusion enough to find our higherself in a parallel incarnation. This obviously was part of understanding how come I am floundering so hard in that body.

I know we are all one but if a certain aspect came in 3 places with the exact same vibration/biases/shadow it seemed confusing how in one body I can only seek god/unity and in another I am so weighed down to the point of barely being able to keep popping the head out of 3D to seek light from time to time..

RE: The Dream Thread - flofrog - 06-08-2019

Perhaps just pat yourself on the back Glow... Wink
Just regroup a little..

Could you be in fact more ‘flexible’ than you think, and not needing twork so hard on this ?

RE: The Dream Thread - Glow - 06-08-2019

(06-08-2019, 11:47 AM)flofrog Wrote: Perhaps just pat yourself on the back Glow... Wink
Just regroup a little..

Could you be in fact more ‘flexible’ than you think, and not needing twork so hard on this ?

I think in the other body(male) you are right and I should be patting myself on the back more from within that body and this one.

It looks so much harder, like we are getting no where(hanging for a bit),
But I guess in that body assent will look different, be less fluid, less of a reflex, more of a climb utilizing process and strength. I don’t know but it is reassuring I guess I do not need to worry about it not happening in that body, it’ll just look/feel/by necessity happen different. Smile

Thanks Flo for pointing that out. Smile

RE: The Dream Thread - AnthroHeart - 06-17-2019

I talked to a couple of people looking for work, and I said that we could sell poop, but we'd need tons of it
to sell as fertilizer. After that it cut to us celebrating. Like me, two men and a woman.

One guy said he broke his nose, and then broke it again. I said that he actually broke it an infinite number of times.
Then I kept insisting that he had broken it infinitely many times.

At this, everyone's eyes turned red and they all started growling like demons.

I was scared but I somewhat calmed down and then it subsided.

But I find when I insist anything in a dream it turns south. And when it involves infinity, it can get scary.

Have others here had dreams of the infinite? How did they turn out?

A couple of days ago I dreamed I was racing Satan on foot and he whooped me in that race
because he zigzagged all magically and stuff much faster than my own mind could go.

I don't know why I'm having dreams of satan and hell.

RE: The Dream Thread - ada - 06-17-2019

(06-17-2019, 03:32 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I talked to a couple of people looking for work, and I said that we could sell poop, but we'd need tons of it
to sell as fertilizer. After that it cut to us celebrating. Like me, two men and a woman.

One guy said he broke his nose, and then broke it again. I said that he actually broke it an infinite number of times.
Then I kept insisting that he had broken it infinitely many times.

At this, everyone's eyes turned red and they all started growling like demons.

I was scared but I somewhat calmed down and then it subsided.

But I find when I insist anything in a dream it turns south. And when it involves infinity, it can get scary.

Have others here had dreams of the infinite? How did they turn out?

A couple of days ago I dreamed I was racing Satan on foot and he whooped me in that race
because he zigzagged all magically and stuff much faster than my own mind could go.

Maybe your sub-conscious is trying to show you what you're afraid of so you can gain acceptance and not be afraid anymore?

RE: The Dream Thread - Glow - 08-07-2019

Had a dream this weekend and it bled into reality in a funny way.
The dream.
I was locking the back door, it wasn't latching so I put the chain across.

As I'm walking to the front of the house I hear in my head a male voice say " get out now" "go you've got to get out right now" I keep walking kinda stunned trying to ignore the voice.

Then another voice deeper more urgent, almost shouting
"Get out" "you've got to leave now" "it’s coming, get out, you've got to go you don't have time just go now"

In the dream I walked over to my husband and told him we have to leave, don't ask questions there is no time. And I went to get the truck.

Woke up from the dream and felt like I had to get out of the house so I went out.

First thing I did though was check my phone.

A text had come though over night. One word

Izadji

I looked it up.

Guess what it means?

"Get out"

I love stuff like that

RE: The Dream Thread - Glow - 08-07-2019

(06-17-2019, 03:51 AM)ada Wrote:
(06-17-2019, 03:32 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: A couple of days ago I dreamed I was racing Satan on foot and he whooped me in that race

Maybe your sub-conscious is trying to show you what you're afraid of so you can gain acceptance and not be afraid anymore?

I love that Satan is just interested in a foot race lol doesn’t seem very dark to me, just kinda illustrates the truth, ego is shadow/the veil manifest. No evil just shadow/that which is not understood, and pain and fear driving the ego bus/foot race.

RE: The Dream Thread - Cainite - 08-08-2019

(08-07-2019, 10:27 PM)Glow Wrote:
(06-17-2019, 03:51 AM)ada Wrote:
(06-17-2019, 03:32 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: A couple of days ago I dreamed I was racing Satan on foot and he whooped me in that race

I love that Satan is just interested in a foot race lol doesn’t seem very dark to me, just kinda illustrates the truth, ego is shadow/the veil manifest. No evil just shadow/that which is not understood, and pain and fear driving the ego bus/foot race.

Haha : )

Maybe satan can also represent ''negativity''
I think negative behavior is competitive when done right, and yeah they r able to navigate in zigzags by being cunning, it means they use ''methods'' that the positive entity would see as dishonorable or unloving. I've seen it before. someone manipulated me easily in the whole 5 minutes that we met which left me surprised.. he wore the ''understanding and relaxed'' mask so well and had me make my future harder.

also the negative entity (as symbolized by satan in this dream) may have won the race mainly  because of the good old negative willpower that's fueled by strong self interest, compelling them ever onward.
Also stored anger, released at the right time for the right purpose contributes to the speed.

RE: The Dream Thread - ada - 08-08-2019

(08-07-2019, 10:20 PM)Glow Wrote: Had a dream this weekend and it bled into reality in a funny way.
The dream.
I was locking the back door, it wasn't latching so I put the chain across.

As I'm walking to the front of the house I hear in my head a male voice say " get out now" "go you've got to get out right now" I keep walking kinda stunned trying to ignore the voice.

Then another voice deeper more urgent, almost shouting
"Get out" "you've got to leave now" "it’s coming, get out, you've got to go you don't have time just go now"

In the dream I walked over to my husband and told him we have to leave, don't ask questions there is no time. And I went to get the truck.

Woke up from the dream and felt like I had to get out of the house so I went out.

First thing I did though was check my phone.

A text had come though over night. One word

Izadji

I looked it up.

Guess what it means?

"Get out"

I love stuff like that

Maybe like, get out and enjoy the beauty of the world.  BigSmile

RE: The Dream Thread - Plenum - 09-09-2019

I had a very stark image present itself (in a dream).

It was set in a meadow/grasslands.

There were an intersection of earthen paths, at 90 degrees to each other. So north-south, and east-west. The cardinal points (of a compass).

And in the center (the intersection) was a motorbike helmut.

I think I was approaching from the south (or at least, that was the perspective).

RE: The Dream Thread - AnthroHeart - 01-09-2020

Dreamed I took a shower with energy that raised me to the level of different chakras.
When I got to 7th chakra I stopped.
I ended up in some particular place where there was a complex form on paper
and it seemed very rules-oriented.
I asked the guy with me if we were allowed to smile, and he said if I wrote it down I could.
Everything was white, but sort of militaristic in its rules.

Then dreamed I was bringing home a potion or something from a shaman lady.
As soon as I acknowledged this, I got a message on a beeper that I had with a yellow light.
I kept exclaiming how he somehow knew I had gotten something from a shaman
without talking to him.

Then I saw Robin Hood from Disney and I talked to him. He needed someone to watch his kid
and I recommended his cousin. I had a fondness for him but I knew that I couldn't help him
myself. He said his cousin wouldn't work. We both knew that I couldn't watch his kid.

Then I was walking with an electrical extension cord around a very large area, leaving a trail and trying
to leave it out of sight sort of.

Then I dreamed of putting magnetic words from my truck onto the back of a truck of a lady.
Then she corrected me and I was like "my mistake" as I had lapsed in memory and not realized
I wasn't supposed to do that.

Then there was a box with I think shredded paper at a doctor's office in it that may have spilled out
and I had to clean it.

Then a lady was trying to get me to hook up with them and trick the place where she was having a date
to get a free soda. Something about swapping a kids and an adult soda.

These are in no particular order. I don't remember the exact order these happened in.

These are the kinds of puzzles sort of that I have to solve in my dreams. I think they reflect higher density work.

RE: The Dream Thread - AnthroHeart - 01-12-2020

Someone threw away my collection of old doors which were actually movies I had made. And I was bummed.

I was on a path with a number of other people toward my death, but the path was being built, so I had to wait.

I had to lower a vehicle in an elevator.

RE: The Dream Thread - isis - 02-12-2020

i dreamt they brought the bring4th chatroom back and a lot of people were in there

RE: The Dream Thread - ada - 02-16-2020

Had a dream that I was standing inside the nile river, and the water were receding until it was all dry. I walked around a bit and could see all the rocks, plants and fish at the bottom.

RE: The Dream Thread - ada - 03-06-2020

Had a dream that I was in the beach, it was late evening and the sun was setting. There were lots of people there, and suddenly everyone started freaking out for some reason, I felt that I could help so I went where most of the crowd gathered and sat on the ground to meditate and pray with a red/orange crystal in my hands. After I was done I stood up and noticed that the crystal had turned into a soft little sponge. I tried to compress and crystallize it back, and it sort of did but not entirely.

RE: The Dream Thread - sillypumpkins - 03-06-2020

Sometimes I dream of places that I know I’ve been to before, not in this life. Occasionally in my waking life, I’ll get transported to one of those places for a moment too. I was experimenting with high doses of mushrooms a couple years ago, and the same thing would sometimes happen, only to a much higher degree.

Some of these places that stand out to me are a cold, snowy beautiful festive town. Another is a sunny city, with colors and architecture similar to a place like Florence Italy. There’s a tower I remember being in. Standing at the top, I recall instruments like a telescope and other astronomical things. Finally, there’s a kind of temple in a cave. I was transported there for a few moments earlier this week. I had a dream a couple years of ago of a sort of temple-cave with a great, big, magnificent stone of some kind in the center. I believe they’re the same place. I faintly recall there being an opening at the top of the cave/cavern. The space was huge and the stone jutted out of the opening. It feels like a place of power, like a monument of some kind. I recall the entrance and some jungle leaves.

So wonderful, receiving these brief glances :-)

RE: The Dream Thread - flofrog - 03-06-2020

I love what you see silly

I often have that same dream where I am skiing between rows of a very dark forest, it is the end of the day and the sun is setting so the snow turns blue, it is very cold, I am going very fast and there is nobody, then I get into an open space and it is sunny and warm, still the end of the same day, there are places where there is no more snow and I am afraid my skis will stop dead on them, but they do not, I keep sliding and then I see people suddenly and it ends. I keep for some reason every two months or so having the same dream, so now I keep thinking at the beginning of the dream, ok that's what is coming up...

I think I lack imagination BigSmile

RE: The Dream Thread - sillypumpkins - 03-06-2020

flo do you recognize the people at the end or are they strangers?

RE: The Dream Thread - flofrog - 03-06-2020

good question silly,  unfortunately they seem all strangers, except once there was my uncle who used to be a mountain man...

BUT they all seem to recognize me, lol    I am a total VIP   RollEyes

RE: The Dream Thread - AnthroHeart - 05-12-2020

Had a beautiful dream that the Infinite Intelligence became manifested as a boy and talked to me.
I asked him if Creation repeats itself and he said yes, infinitely.
Then I set it up so he could meet with L/L Research to help do another addition to the Ra Material
to help answer unanswered questions.
He met with a representative of L/L Research in a room that I wasn't in.
I saw the transcript after, but don't remember what it said.

RE: The Dream Thread - isis - 05-21-2020

My dream last night was cool. God was a big, powerful, eye. Or maybe it wasn't God and was just a powerful being that was an eye. 

A group of people were messing with me and intended to harm me and when I realized I couldn't get out of the situation myself I said to them, 

"The eye is coming."

And then the next thing I know the eye was there and they're all being held against a wall by an invisible force and I was able to get away.

Another cool thing that happened last night: 

Just yesterday I think it was (very recently), I was reflecting on how my significant other would sometimes turn on his bedside light in his sleep. I was just thinking about how it was weird and how he hasn't done it in so long now. 

Then he did it again last night. 

To me this felt like a message from a higher power saying basically, 'I'm here and listening'

RE: The Dream Thread - NoBodyNoThing - 05-21-2020

Sorry if this is a long reply. I just have so much to share.

If you are not dreaming then you are at peace, so relax. If you saw dreams or visions of the physical death of your loved ones, your human self saw it
as frightful. Because of its low consciousness vibration tendency. Instead of seeing it as
something informative. It is all done in love, beyond your human self’s understanding. So,
when your loved ones they pass from the physical plane, they will see their guides and your
guides. As such, they will meet up with you as Source regardless. The rest of you is on the
other side of the Veil, so your deceased loved ones will see you there regardless. So, if you
dream of relatives or family dying, why blame yourself and think you caused it? That is simply
misinterpretation. Do not feel sad or responsible for causing stress that results in people
creating the pattern of drugs as a way for them to cope, do not feel responsible for causing a
loved one’s cancer, death, parent’s divorce as a kid dis-ease, or whatever suffering they are
going through. When you see dreams, you see a potential unfolding. Directly from Source.
Your many instances of existences are but
temporary dreams of the Source creating an outflow that you think is you right now.
The soul part of you presents what you need to learn. If
it deems fit, then you’ll get it. You can dream all you want if your greater part doesn’t allow it.
When you’ve dreamed that you are never alone, that is messaging from yourself in the form of
guides.

If you had dreams of your parents or family dying when you were a kid, it is how you will prep
yourself on handling it will determine the fruits of your life lesson. What you saw was what you
all agreed to undertake in your perspective journeys. Those dreams are to prep you for when it
unfolds, to lessen. The feelings are not new, they represent the intensity of that energy. Your
mastery is in how you handle things within yourself. If you know about the pre-incarnate
agreements, then why are you blaming yourself as a casual factor.

Remembering dreams after waking up. If current you is not developed, you won’t remember
even if you tried really hard. If the soul does things for its growth but its beyond your current
understanding, the remembrance won’t happen. You will not be served what you cannot
handle. You don’t get info unless its pertinent for your growth, its not a worthiness thing
here. A person is not developed enough to remember. Write down your dreams, don’t ask others
what your dreams mean if you haven’t explored it yourself. Review it for yourself first. Dreams are
presented to you at soul level, you don’t just write them.

RE: The Dream Thread - flofrog - 09-01-2020

Well, if you have time to spare, this is a hilarious dream I had at the end of this last night.
I am driving a very old car from the 20s, and going to class, the class is in an amphitheater and it is about learning to drive and history of movies combined.  The amphitheater is old and quite beautiful all carved in medium tone wood, it is huge and full of students. the central space at the bottom is very large and the students park their car in the middle and you circle the middle by entering from one side, going counter clockwise and exiting the other and there is a traffic light at the exit. All the students have parked their cars there, and at the end of the cars parked there is small stage with one of the professors teaching the history of french movies and how to drive a car.
On one side of the amphitheater is a an open alley leading to a changing room closed by a double curtain of yellow mustard linen.  In front of this curtain sits the second professor teaching the history of Belgian movies and how to drive a car. Both professors are old and very nice.
One of my best girl friends is sitting with the other students and is leading her team for the belgian history of movies, I am with the group of french history. She is giggling because I am late, the heartless little one.

I arrive late and enter the wrong way and just leave my car right there. I hurry to the changing room as each student has to change the top of what they are wearing, so I plunge behind the curtain while the class goes on.
I am dressed in old fashioned riding pants with boots and I take out my top to replace it, but the debate goes on and I have something intelligent to say, so I open the curtain and say my intelligent thing. All the students can hear me and I am there bare chest, but it's ok because I am very tanned (!).

I close the curtain again and I hear the professor of Belgian history chuckle and say ' it's really difficult to teach with the two perspectives, the french one and the belgian.'

Suddenly it's the end of the class, everybody rushes to their car, I do too, the traffic light is red but I m in the middle of the cars, in the wrong direction and can't make an 180 to turn and be in the right direction. Suddenly the traffic light turns green,  everybody rushes out, and one car stops to let me do the 180 and I exit with the others and my dream stops.

That was my class dream of early morning Angel

Am still laughing.

RE: The Dream Thread - omcasey - 09-01-2020

Oh boy!, a dream thread!!!

I recently ran and participated in a consciousness experiment called "365 Days of Dreams".. The idea was to bring back dream content every day for 365 days. I conducted this on my own boards and am compiling my own year of dreams into a PDF along with the study and result(s) of the study. The first six months of dreams can be read here : ( every day/title in the table of contents links to the correct page and dream - and every page links back to the table of contents ) : ( so it can be used as a tool ) : Enjoy!

365 Days of Dreams PDF : ( first half )

Casey

RE: The Dream Thread - Asolsutsesvyl - 09-02-2020

(09-01-2020, 02:35 PM)flofrog Wrote: Well, if you have time to spare, this is a hilarious dream I had at the end of this last night.
I am driving a very old car from the 20s, and going to class, the class is in an amphitheater and it is about learning to drive and history of movies combined. [...]

I'm familiar with "learning to drive" as a metaphor for learning to navigate life, as in successfully doing what is planned or intended at another level without it being derailed by accidents.

Well, the body is sometimes called "the vehicle" used by the soul. One part of being able to drive is then the soul's know-how, the other part being what the embodied self needs to re-learn each incarnation for the soul to be able to direct and live through it well.

The second part is often connected not just to some personal effort, but also some teaching or community of others. And then, at this level, there's the problem of different vocabularies, different philosophical ideas, other cultural differences, which can make it difficult for understanding across teachings or communities, even if each is complete-enough in itself for those who understand it.

That's stuff I have been thinking about a lot, so I was reminded of it.

(09-01-2020, 05:14 PM)omcasey Wrote: Oh boy!, a dream thread!!!

I recently ran and participated in a consciousness experiment called "365 Days of Dreams".. The idea was to bring back dream content every day for 365 days. [...]

I very briefly experimented with remembering as many dreams as I could 15 years or so ago, that was a main part of what I found about how to learn "lucid dreaming", which I experimented a little with. But I left such things behind not long after.

Anyway, maybe I'll also post a collection of older dreams. But in my case, it would be a smaller number from a range of 15 years, perhaps a few older. I don't remember many dreams well, but there's some old ones that still stand out as meaningful.