This entry runs two weeks from 8/5 - 8/18:
- Ra Contact YouTube: Finalized and published the 13th Ra Contact audio+text session to Youtube: https://youtu.be/4lpXRhgXuiI
- TAW French: Don't think that we gave this proper attention when it happened. Tilting at Windmills has been translated and published into French! Thanks to the incomparable efforts of Misha in translating and Jochen in publishing. They have made such a powerful team and we are so grateful for their work.
- Transcript Library E-Books: Continued working with a couple who offered to create ebooks for the entire transcript archive, receiving their first mock-ups and running some tests, sending some feedback and requests back to them. And they are working fast! The first volume of the 12-volume set is done. Thank you Dale and Maria! Exciting to see this manifesting.
- RC Audiobook: Week One: Also continued the work getting the Ra Contact audiobook finished up, working with Trish to get the last of the files squared away and edited, then continued mastering the fully edited files per Audible specifications. We're close!
- Week Two: Continued with some focus on the Ra Contact audiobook project. Of course, predicting an actual release date would surely alert the universe's prankster energy and a hurdle would present itself. But it is close. :)
- New Translations: Got a few things formatted and published to the archive website this week, including:
- Prison Ministry: Had an active week with the Prison Ministry, sending multiple letters to each of our amazing volunteers, sending out a slew of initial catalog letters, and responding to a few letters.
- Podcast Intro Music: Struck up a discussion with Ken about him creating a new song for the L/L Research podcast.
- PO Box processing: Collected PO box mail and did the regular PO box processing, which primarily was Prison Ministry mail, sending out catalog letters, fulfilling a lot of book requests, and forwarding on letters to seekers and volunteers.
- Regular Stuff: Fulfilled the typical weekly tasks of packing and shipping book orders, retrieving and processing PO box mail responding to various types of emails from seekers, processing payroll, bits of archive site maintenance, and the growing weekly bookkeeping.
- Seeker Email: Responded to the ever interesting batches of seeker email.
- Scholarships: Worked with the Czech translation team who from their own funds have offered the readership two scholarships for the Law of One Seeker Gathering in Prague. A bunch of applications came in! We don't envy the task of choosing that the Czech team will have to do.
- Meetings Jim: Held a weekly meeting with Jim to share updates and plans.
- T-Shirt Project: Met with Trish to support her project to create apparel for the readership, putting Confederation quotes on t-shirts. Learned that she needed to set up an Etsy page that would then connect to a print-on-demand company.
- Publisher Meeting: Held a meeting with the Law of One books' publisher to talk about some exciting ideas they have for the original volumes.
- Interview Project: Did intensive work with Nadine and Thomas on the structure and plan of the interview project following Prague. Processed their questions for the interview, prioritizing them, refining, and adding our own suggestions. Got the rental car rented for the three days. Got Vojta a room so that he can join us! Explored software and equipment we have available to inform the workshop she is going to offer us to help us learn how to produce professional quality videos from a short workshop that Nadine will give us.
- Docuseries: Formulated a list of interrogating questions to ask Doug and Roger about the docuseries and received excellent replies in return. Presently scheduling our next meeting. And received and enjoyed biographical sharings from both Doug and Roger.
- Hebrew. Received word from Jedediah that he agrees to our basic translator stipulations. Subsequently connected him to Laurie, the original Hebrew translator who had to put things on pause, in hopes either of collaboration or that Jed could pick up the torch.
- New website: Worked with Christian on some questions for the development team on the new website.
- Bulgarian. Received from Kirilina new Bulgarian transcripts. Thank you, Kirilina!
- This blog! Worked with Steve E. (Bring4th's webmaster) to create this brand new blog!
- Patreon. Worked with Jade in her project to launch a Patreon for L/L Research to both create a central portal for sharing L/L Research updates and to give people a means to contribute.
- Homecoming. Processed what should be final cancellations and new wait list registrations. Completed further preparations. And examined Dana's Crystal Corner in the corner of the yard. A large tree fell there and Jim, with the help of Diana, transformed into both art and social space. It's fairly amazing, actually. But it interfered with one corner of the 40x40 tent. Measured, photographed, contacted rental company and got the green light from them that they can work with it. Dana's Crystal Corner will be spared modification
- Concept Guide: Gary: Made amazing progress on the Concept Guide! Diana is miraculously almost finished with her edits, and Austin is well underway, and I am processing Diana's edits to turn it over to Austin. OMG it's possible that this could be ready before Prague as a free PDF. (We'd get the book printed after returning.)
- And worked on the cover art to the book, gathering refinements to Julie's artwork from the braintrust of Aaron, Austin, and me, relaying to Julie, receiving her masterful adaptation, and initiating a new round of review. And discussed how to properly credit the book's MVP. : )
This poem comes from a reader of the Law of One books, an old friend named Mikey Bergman. It is incredible.
I am alone
So don't try to tell me nonsense like
I am connected to everything
Because if the truth be told
I am separate from all the rest
And I'm not going to lie to myself by saying
That love and unity is the source of all
I will continue to remind myself
That i am all alone in a lonely universe
And nothing could convince me
That our consciousness is the same
Because i know for sure
There is no meaning to life
And i have no reason to believe that
There is a presence we all share
Because my mind is always thinking
Am i alone if all is one?
(Now read each sentence from the bottom to the top)