This is a preliminary study of how the 12-fold Zodiac relates to the 13-fold chakra system whereby the 13th chakra or the Violet chakra encompasses the whole scope of the Zodiac similar to its role of overall envelope and vibration complex of the chakra system and energy body system.
There is some discrepancy regarding how to assign the gateway to intelligent infinity because the Ra group mention the Indigo chakra and/or the Violet chakra as the means for this gateway, while Quo mentions via this Eastern system, a chakra after the Violet chakra that is the means for the gateway. I fudged a bit and assigned the Indigo/Violet and Violet chakras to share this role.
All chakras and zodiac signs interact with each other in a holistic complex system. There are some sub-systems ie the lower ROY and upper BIV triads, paired adjacent chakras ie Green-Blue, and polar complements based on descriptions below ie Red-Green, Orange-Blue or Yellow-Indigo relating to the Zodiac symmetry. Or not described below is the known chakra symmetry of Red-Violet, Orange-Indigo, Yellow-Blue which are centered around the Green chakra.
In my descriptions below I relate potentiation to the next chakra or zodiac sign and I relate projection as each of the first six zodiac signs (individuation from all) seeking their polar complement signs (collectivization towards all).
1. Red chakra -- Personal Aries (all is me) the personal subjective foundational self, the subjective self-absorbed 'me' of emergent root beingness, instinctual survival needs and functions, the developmental stage is from birth to 2 years as an infant who has a primal sense of oneness and omnipotence, "all is me" potentiates to the personal Orange/Red Taurus of "all is my-self", and projects to the social Green Libra of "All is we".
2. Orange/Red chakra-- Personal Taurus (all is my-self) the personal subjective relationship of self with self, the primal self-reflective and subjective awareness of 'my-self' that is self-possessed, the self values and identifies with the physical environment and objects as extensions of self, the developmental stage is from 2 to 5 years as a child who identifies, possesses and attaches to objects ie favorite blanket, teddy bear, favorite drinking cup, etc. -- this provides personal grounding and stability or a sense of permanence, "all is my-self" potentiates to the personal Orange Gemini of "all is i" and projects to the social Blue/Green Scorpio of "All is our-selves".
3. Orange chakra -- Personal Gemini (all is i) the twins archetype, the personal subjective one-to-one relationship of self with another being, the subjective and reflective 'i' emerges from the duality 'i and you' where i see you as an extension of my-self, expressing i through communication and interplay with another stimulates cognition and emotion, the developmental stage is from 5 to 9 years as a child who experiences close relations with a sibling or a best friend -- "all is i" potentiates to the personal Orange/Yellow Cancer of "all is Me" and projects to the universal Blue Sagittarius of "All is us and I am All"
Note the lower case form of the personal, subjective "me, my-self and i" of Red, Orange/Red and Orange which forms a higher combined form of Me in the Orange/Yellow sub-chakra. Also note the lower case use of 'all' which is a personalized and narrower individualized version of all. The next chakra is a sub-chakra that Quo does not recognize or include under their adoption of the Eastern system. I think it has a logical role in this revised system.
Note: higher case Me, My-Self and I indicate higher functioning and evolved levels of self-awareness.
4. Orange/Yellow chakra-- Personal Cancer (all is Me) a greater Me awareness via the triadic "me, my-self and i" provides the foundation for personal group relationships ie clans, tribes and family units, close friends become like family, there is the extension of Me as a group, a clan and tribal ethos is practiced preparing for the objective societal norms of Yellow Leo, the developmental stage is from 9 to 14 years as an adolescent who has the needs of belonging via emotional bonding and nurturing within a small group, "all is Me" potentiates to the social Yellow Leo of "all is My-Self" and projects to the universal Indigo/Blue Capricorn of "All is We and I am All"
5. Yellow -- Social Leo (all is My-Self) the solar plexus center, extending outward to be an objectively aware societal self who seeks recognition and validation within societal and cultural norms, relation of self to societal groups, being a team player and playing by the rules of fair play in sports, business, politics, etc -- the developmental stage is from 14 to 20 years of maturing to adulthood and fitting in society, "all is My-Self" potentiates to the social Yellow/Green Virgo "all is I" and projects to the universal Indigo Aquarius of "All is Our-Selves and I am All"
So 1-5 include the standard lower ROY triad of Red-Orange-Yellow which STS needs as a strong springboard to focus on the Blue chakra while STO needs less intensity but more balance of ROY to focus on the Green chakra.
For example, an STS person has strong Leo qualities of narcissism and personal charisma, attraction and power such as the extreme Leonian Bill Clinton had in his prime. An STO person would utilize a more balanced and warm Leo energy to encourage and inspire others and be lion-hearted.
6. Yellow/Green -- Social Virgo (all is I) the outer court of the heart -- societal, cultural shadow self, a greater awareness of being a responsible societal self, being responsible to self and/or to society and therefore being of service to self and/or society, if STO bias then there is inner work on I-self to gain knowledge to do outer work with others to prepare for over 50% opening of the heart chakra, if STS bias then there is inner work on I-self to gain knowledge to do outer work against others to prepare for under 50% opening of the heart chakra which is considered closed and self serving.
The developmental stage is from 20 to 27 years when the frontal lobe has reached full growth and one has a developed executive function and "all is I" potentiates to social Green Libra of "All is we" and projects to universal Indigo/Violet Pisces of "All is Us and I am All"
Note: my theory is that the Green Heart chakra cannot be completely closed. A completely closed heart chakra or non-functioning major energy vortex would stop heart function and cause a heart attack which doesn't occur in someone who is 95% STS. The heart chakra is but muted and baffled to remain under 50% open and what is open is rechanneled inward as self-love. A closed self-contained heart that can self-love but can not revitalize and enlighten the lower ROY triad as does an STO open heart chakra does.
Note: the higher case All refers to a collectivized and broader version of all which emphasizes returning to the Creator. The smaller case all continues to apply to one's unique personal merging with the Creator in the form of "I am all".
Note: the lower case "we, our-selves and us" will refer to the personal unique versions and higher case "We, Our-Selves and Us" will refer to more collective versions.
7. Green -- Social Libra (All is we and I am all) the inner sanctum of the heart, an open heart is over 50% open, the ability to share and to feel empathy and compassion towards others occurs when over 50% open, to seek harmonious relations occurs when over 50% open, a closed heart is less than 50% open and STS mute their feelings towards others and redirect inwards towards feeling self-empathy, thus a person can impose ownership and control over a spouse or partner for power.
Quo -- "the green-ray or heart chakra is the first energy center in which the possibility of a true energy exchange exists" -- this relates to a true marriage of souls which is an STO Libra function of "being in each other's shoes"
The developmental stage is from 27 to 35 years as the prime years for personal fulfillment through marriage and bearing children for women -- "All is we" potentiates to the social Blue/Green Scorpio of "All is our-selves" which focuses on self communing with self while in an intimate sharing with another as one's mirror.
8. Blue/Green -- Social Scorpio (All is our-selves and I am all) the communication or communing of self with self occurs from experiences that deepen self via sex, crisis experiences ie near-death experiences, occult practices, etc.
The STO version extends to seeing other as oneself and thus can be a shared intimate communion of our-selves which also leads to self to self communication and potential purging and transformation when new awareness arises to replace old.
The STS version uses power over other ie sexual dominance or torture to feel a deeper connection to self in order to know and empower self. There can also be self empowering occult practices done as one discovers multiple levels of self or "my-selves".
The developmental stage is from 35 to 44 years which is a time of "midlife crisis" and contemplating one's mortality or death and thus delving into occult and metaphysical realms. The personal "I am all" seeks the collective "I am All" through this crisis, and so "All is our-selves and I am all" potentiates to the universal Blue Sagittarius of "All is us and I am All"
9. Blue chakra -- Universal Sagittarius (All is us and I am All) the communication of self with others and with the universe to gain vast knowledge and wisdom. The developmental stage is from 44 to 54 years having passed the "midlife crisis" to be revitalized and aspire towards higher knowledge and wisdom. STO and STS have their respective approaches on how to use their wisdom and magical understandings.
The lower case 'us' seeks universal family roots as 'We' and thus "All is us and I am All" potentiates to the universal Indigo/Blue Capricorn of "All is We and I am All"
10. Indigo/Blue chakra -- Universal Capricorn (All is We and I am All) communing with others and the universe at a deep level to relate to one's spiritual family and higher essence guidance, the spiritual family had its precursor from the Orange/Yellow Cancer family experience, the developmental stage is from 54 to 65 years which seeks both a collective and personal recognition from others on a universal and transpersonal scale.
From Quo "communication of the self with the extended family of guides, presences, essences and entities that are connected with the self."
11. Indigo chakra -- Universal Aquarius (All is Our-Selves and I am All) the level of sacred love and wisdom which seeks fusion as a collective whole in terms of Our-Selves which is the Aquarius function, the developmental stage is from 65 to 77 years which seeks ideals and higher goals on a universal and transpersonal scale, it does this through the disciplines of the personality and work in consciousness.
Continued transcendence is sought as "All is Our-Selves and I am All" potentiates to the universal Indigo/Violet Pisces of "All is Us and I am All" by which further fusion of collective identity occurs as Us.
12. Indigo/Violet chakra -- Universal Pisces (All is Us and I am All) energy of self spirals from the now into the possibilities of the future, there is the spiritual urge towards dissolution of identity into Oneness as Us while also merging one's identity into the All of the Creator.
The developmental stage is from 77 to 90 years as the looking back phase is completed in preparation for the future and for dissolution of identity into the All.
13. Violet chakra -- Universal Zodiac Wheel which Quo states as "the crown chakra associated with that readout of momentary reality that is expressing at any given moment and is a system readout for the entire energy body" -- this chakra may also share with the Indigo/Violet chakra and Pisces a transcendence via the gateway to Intelligent Infinity
Note: Quo actually mentioned a sub-chakra above the Violet chakra stating "the other added chakra in this Eastern system is very difficult for us to express to you. Once the readout of violet ray has been cleared, there is an additional chakra in the Eastern system which is dedicated to that point where the energy of self spirals from the now into the possibilities of the future. It is the point which this instrument would call the gateway to intelligent infinity."
To seek and grow is to research and develop.