Oil pulling for teeth and gum health, and more
01-11-2017, 05:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 05:18 PM by GentleWanderer.)
Oil pulling for teeth and gum health, and more
Coconut oil pulling is one of the best ways to remove bacteria and promote healthy teeth and gums!

It has taken quite some time, but oil pulling has finally gained some popularity in the United States.

Used primarily in Ayurvedic medicine, oil pulling is a fantastic oral detoxification procedure that is simply done by swishing a tablespoon of oil (typically coconut oil, olive or sesame oil) in your mouth for 10-20 minutes.

Oil pulling works by cleaning (detoxifying) the oral cavity in a similar way that soap cleans dirty dishes. It literally sucks the dirt (toxins) out of your mouth and creates a clean, antiseptic oral environment that contributes to the proper flow of dental liquid that is needed to prevent cavities and disease.

This unbelievably effective procedure has been used for centuries as a traditional India remedy to:

https://draxe.com/oil-pulling-coconut-oil/

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 4 users Like GentleWanderer's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Nau7ik, Nía, sunnysideup
01-14-2017, 10:44 AM,
RE: Oil pulling for teeth and gum health, and more
Wonderful! I've been asking the Lord what can I do in regards to my dental health And this (and another) answers my prayers. My mom has been telling me about coconut oil being very effective for cleansing the mouth and teeth.
Again, thanks for sharing!
The following 2 users Like Nau7ik's post:
Bring4th_Jade, GentleWanderer
01-14-2017, 11:46 AM,
My husband has poor dental health, and he pulls oil and it has helped a lot. If you have any infections, adding a drop or two of clove oil is very good.
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
The following 1 user Likes Bring4th_Jade's post:
GentleWanderer
01-14-2017, 05:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-14-2017, 05:30 PM by GentleWanderer.)
Another possibility is to use salt water a few times a weeks : https://mydental.guardianlife.com/blog/2016/07/how-a-salt-water-mouth-rinse-benefits-oral-health/

I think the consensus about oral health is starting to change as many people have been able to heal and regenerate their teeth naturally. Ramiel Nagel wrote a book on the subject (i've not read it) that seems popular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxn2AC-052I

I also think it is possible with intention to tell the body to reverse disease and regain it's natural state of health. I posted a technique by Guy Needler on this.