Bring4th
Where do horrible thoughts come from? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Where do horrible thoughts come from? (/showthread.php?tid=9663)

Where do horrible thoughts come from? - AnthroHeart - 07-28-2014

My dog Loki is lying down on the floor.
I just had the bad thought of stepping on his leg and breaking it.
I then said "I would never do that."

The thought made me feel bad and sad.

Where do thoughts like this come from?

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - isis - 07-28-2014

(07-28-2014, 01:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Where do thoughts like this come from?
idk

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - Patrick - 07-28-2014

Temptations offered by our 4th density negative friends.

Surround those thoughts in love and light and let them go.

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - Parsons - 07-28-2014

We all think thoughts like this occasionally. It doesn't matter where they come from. If it is a thought you don't find useful, I think the best approach would be to balance it with your best guess of it's polar opposite. To deny the thought altogether is to attempt to deny the shadow. In my experience, this causes the shadow to manifest more strongly later on until the shadow is achnowledged and accepted.

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - Adonai One - 07-28-2014

Primal auditing of the will that ensures unintended movements don't happen; Helpful in hunting scenarios when you have a low IQ and are unable to keep your mouth shut without your mind telling you to be quiet, by causing you to fear doing unwanted actions.

It's your mammalian mind keeping the human species intact. Let it do its thing and carry on.

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - Ashim - 07-28-2014

You did some evil stuff, like in a 'past' incarnation.
Higher self is reminding you of your shadow self.

Tis not fun.

Look in the mirror, or postpone until you are ready.

It's not nice.
I have done this.

I survive.

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - third-density-being - 07-28-2014

(07-28-2014, 01:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: My dog Loki is lying down on the floor.

As each of Us are different, proper question would be why such thoughts are "visiting your head/consciouness?

Try to contemplate this question - recall in what mental/emotional state You were, what happend just before this thought came into conscious light - what You were doing, whate You were thinking. Also, try to look at it in wider context - what were your feelings/mood/general attitude that day, that week, etc.
Same goes for your dog - what has He done just before that thought of yours?

All above is proper, if your thought about this was accompanied with some kind of "pleasure" when it (thought) came to conscious light.

There's another possibility - that this thought was of "fear" nature - by that I mean that in the moment it came to conscious light, it was accompanied by fear of doing that.
If that was the case, it may indicate that You are quite imbalanced.
This may manifest it self i.e. as fear of harming/hurting whenever there is a potential possibility for it (like you dog whom is laying and is open for hurt/harm).

In general, source of thoughts is Our "Self". Examine Self, Learn Self, Understand Self and try to Accept Self. Be aware who You are and what lays within your Self. Knowing Self is the most important/precious Knowledge You may possess. It is also a Great Protection of Self, while being under outside influence.

And finally suggestion that already was raised - influence of Serving to Self Entity from higher density. To be honest it is always THE last thought of mine in every consideration of each and every action/thought of mine. It's an easiest explanation which has no informative value - informative regarding/about Self.

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - xise - 07-28-2014

Quote:44.5 ▶ Questioner: Are there any other negatively oriented signals that I get?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. You are able to receive thought-forms, word-forms, and visions. However, you seem able to discriminate.

44.6 ▶ Questioner: Is there a reason that I am open to these signals of a negative nature?
Ra: I am Ra. Are you not all things?

As a service to others entity (which I like to call "service to all" entity), we all have a dark side, a shadow, that wishes to dominate all. I know I do. Whether it is a chink in our armor that allows for other entities to put thoughts in our head, or if it is a suppressed side of yourself isn't as important as how you learn and integrate the experience. For in a grand sense, it's all you, just with different degrees of freedom or layers between the thought and your incarnated self. That's the Law of One. The question is how you approach that side of yourself:

Control: Do you attempt to control and suppress that shadow, and ironically use the same methods your shadow (or a negative entity) would want you to use?

Acceptance: Or do you attempt to understand and accept (and forgive if necessary) that side of yourself, acknowledging and accepting it as a part of yourself. Remember, acceptance does not at all mean giving control over to that side of yourself. It simply means that you truly acknowledging it as a part of the universe and moving on with your life ("you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well"). Just observe and acknowledge and try to understand the shadow as it arises, and then it will naturally and temporarily fall away, but it will cease to emotionally bother you because of the learning, integrating, and balancing that you are doing. Many people gloss over understanding, but I think even partial understanding is crucial to truly being able to forgive and accept something that is seemingly difficult to accept.

Our shadow is a great gift. It helps greatly with understanding and accepting those of a different path if so used for that purpose. Which ultimately further helps you understand your universal self.

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - Confused - 07-28-2014

(07-28-2014, 01:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: The thought made me feel bad and sad.

(07-28-2014, 01:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Where do thoughts like this come from?

GW, may be the following is of interest --

Quote:16.43 Questioner: I want to ask a rather questionable question. I may not put it in the book. I was wondering if cattle mutilations that we now experience across the country and elsewhere could be explained by you.
Ra: I am Ra. The greater part of your so-called mutilations take place according to the ways of your second-density beings which feed upon carrion. A portion of these so-called mutilations are those which are of what you may call multi-dimensional type: a thought-form construct using various parts in order to have life and being in third density.

16.44 Questioner: Where do these thought-forms come from?
Ra: I am Ra. This is a very ambiguous question. However, we will attempt to answer. Firstly, they come from the Creator. Secondly, they come from what you may call, lower astral in plane, thought. Thirdly, in construct visualization complex they reside in part beneath the crust of your planet.

16.45 Questioner: Are these one form in particular?
Ra: I am Ra. These entities may take any thought-form associated with an emotion of fear or terror.

16.46 Questioner: Are these thought-forms able to attack only cattle or can they also attack human beings?
Ra: I am Ra. These thought-forms cannot attack third-density beings.

In terms of tracing anything to the ultimate source, the following could help --

Quote:8.4 ? Questioner: Where do the people who operate these craft come from? Are they affiliated with any nation on Earth? What is their source?
Ra: These people come from the same place as you or I. They come from the Creator.

As you intend the question, in its shallower aspect, these people are those in your and other-selves’ governments responsible for what you would term national security.

In terms of keeping it at a more practical level, it may be helpful to consider the following --

Quote:16.56 Questioner: And then if, say, an entity daydreams strongly about battling, let us say, another entity, would this occur?
Ra: I am Ra. In this case the entity’s fantasy concerns the self and other-self; this binds the thought-form to the possibility/probability complex connected with the self which is the creator of this thought-form. This then would increase the possibility/probability of bringing this into third-density occurrence.

16.57 Questioner: Does the Orion group use this principle to create conditions brought about to suit their purpose?
Ra: I am Ra. We will answer more specifically than the question. The Orion group uses daydreams of hostile or other negative vibratory natures to feed back or strengthen these thought-forms.

Above all, on a deeply personal level, such thoughts could be a sign of internal blockages and an indication as to where most of the focus of our thoughts, at least, subconsciously are being corralled into. May be due to unthinking habits and past entrenched patterns, which are exceptionally difficult to gain freedom from --

Quote:82.3 Questioner: Jim has a personal question which is not to be published. He asks, “It seems that my balancing work has shifted from more peripheral concerns such as patience/impatience, to learning to open myself in unconditional love, to accepting my self as whole and perfect, and then to accepting my self as the Creator. If this is a normal progression of focus for balancing, wouldn’t it be more efficient once this is discovered for a person to work on the acceptance of self as Creator rather than work peripherally on the secondary and tertiary results of not accepting the self?”

Ra: I am Ra. The term efficiency has misleading connotations. In the context of doing work in the disciplines of the personality, in order to be of more full efficiency in the central acceptance of the self, it is first quite necessary to know the distortions of the self which the entity is accepting. Each thought and action needs must then be scrutinized for the precise foundation of the distortions of any reactions. This process shall lead to the more central task of acceptance. However, the architrave must be in place before the structure is builded.

Thank you for having the courage to vocalize such deeply personal and what many would consider 'embarrassing to accept' streaks of 'secret' internal thoughts. I most certainly would. That is true courage and honesty from you and reminds me of the following --

Quote:17.30 Questioner: Well, if an entity wants to learn ways of it, wants to be of service to others rather than service to self while he is in this third density, are there best ways of being of service to others, or is any way just as good as any other way?
Ra: I am Ra. The best way to be of service to others has been explicitly covered in previous material. We will iterate briefly.

The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

Thank you for radiating your true authentic self and preoccupations without pretense and obfuscation of any kind. It gives many others on the path, who are suffering, much courage that they are not alone in fighting terrible inner thought-forms that may have found a rut for themselves in the inner most grooves of the subconscious.

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - AnthroHeart - 07-28-2014

When I was in a mental hospital the very first day at checkin, I though my job there was to scare people using magic. I thought I could do magic. I flung one lady with one hand and she screamed. I then had ideas about how to scare the rest of the ward. I wanted to sleep, but an entity kept me awake by tapping on the metal of the bed I was on. I even urinated on myself. I've done that several times, thinking it was the right thing to do.
I did what I could to make their lives more difficult, like giving my weight in nano-grams when they asked. They brought me in on a wheelchair, because I made it difficult to walk.

Anyone else here have times when they give people a hard time because they think it's the right thing to do?

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - isis - 07-28-2014

(07-28-2014, 04:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: When I was in a mental hospital the very first day at checkin, I though my job there was to scare people using magic.

lol

(07-28-2014, 04:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I flung one lady with one hand and she screamed.
lol

(07-28-2014, 04:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I then had ideas about how to scare the rest of the ward.
lol

(07-28-2014, 04:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I even urinated on myself. I've done that several times, thinking it was the right thing to do.
i've encountered a few males that get off on people peeing on themselves when fully clothed...mayb it was the right thing to do - bc your higher self wanted it...haha...

(07-28-2014, 04:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I did what I could to make their lives more difficult, like giving my weight in nano-grams when they asked. They brought me in on a wheelchair, because I made it difficult to walk.
that's cute

(07-28-2014, 04:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Anyone else here have times when they give people a hard time because they think it's the right thing to do?
i do

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - space cat - 07-31-2014

Gemini Wolf, I am not sure how this would apply to that thought of yours about your dog but I would like to share a story of mine here because I consider myself as master of horrible thoughts and my progress might be help in general.

in 2008, I had a major depression over mom issues. I had already analysed and recognized my issues before going to the therapist, because they were pretty obvious. During the day or night, anytime, I had this horrific imaginary thoughts about terrible things happening to my mom. Like she is having and accident, or being murdered, or being captured by police and tortured, or having unbearable sorrows. or I would simply imagine her crying. and by doing this, I believed I would make these things happen for real by simply attracting them or with my power of thoughts. (I think I believe everybody has some, and I also believe in the law of attraction). and then having these feelings of terrible guilt and sadness of course, with the fear of something bad will happen to her because of me, I would start to cry. anywhere. at work in front of my computer , in the shower, on the bus, when I was walking... It happened so often that I would like to hit my head to a wall to stop those thoughts. and I also hated myself for this. I mean, why I was doing this to myself? Where those thoughts were coming from and why they were so frequent and realistic?

That made me question myself , her and our relationship. Even though we have a very powerful love towards each other we always had huge fights over personality conflicts, luckily without holding grudge. She is a primary school teacher and I think because of her profession and her personality together, she had a huge ego. She had been a control freak all her life and always thought she knew the best. She never let us do anything, also complained all her life that she has to do everything by herself. She had been a very angry, unhappy and overly stressed mom all her life, probably because there was too much burden on her shoulders when growing up two daughters alone. My dad is still alive, and they never had a divorce but he had been some kind of peter pan and irresponsible man about providing the family and they had countless downs (not even ups) and terrible fights over money issues. He remained jobless most of his life and simply didn't want to work. and moreover , he made lots of debts.

So I grew up in a home of terror, and there was this woman, my hero, my warrior, my love, wasting her life in front of me, not getting any bit of happiness and fun, devoted herself to her children and she was always angry and sad. I believed we were sort of punishment for her and I couldn't get rid of this feeling of guilt. I ruined every moment I had joy in my life thinking that 'how come I enjoy this and that while she is living a hell on earth, or how come I spend money to buy something I like when she is wearing her 20 year old clothes and saving all her money to build up a future for me' etc...
And because she was a control freak and never let me do anything by myself, I was still an infant at age of 28. and my biggest fear was losing her because I thought I simply couldn't exist without her. I remember once I even wished her to come with me to work, wait on the guest room until I finish. Like I am 5 years old or something! geez! And you have no idea how rebellious person and a freedom lover I am indeed! For me being such a character and being overly attached to my mom was very upsetting and frustrating.

So I was devastated to see her getting old and worn out like that but in return, for my issues, insecurities, fears and depressions, I accused her. such a paradox! and those terrible thoughts I mentioned above started appearing in my mind and my therapist immediately recommended me to move out (I was living with my parents) , so I can cut my funicle from her. I did it. hell yeah it worked. even though I was very anxious about it and once I cried over thinking how I'm gonna pay my electricity bill!!! haha!!

But these all were in the past. I really have been working hard to clean all the negative emotions and now I understand it was her choice to live like that, and I shouldn't have felt sad about her choices. because now I understand that's how she got satisfaction and maybe she even has been a happier and more content person than I have ever been. and maybe she is harvestable to 4th because she has been such a service to others lol. And now she is a much more different person, more joyful and relaxed, probably because me and my sis are grownups and able to maintain our lives by ourselves. And we also tried our best to change her ways too.

So to make a long story short, I think those horrible thoughts we have can be anything as well as they can be results of our fears, anxieties and they may be pointing areas of our lives that need serious corrections. I am not able to make comments on why you had such a thought about your dog and where your horrible thoughts come from but I hope my post would be helpful in general.

peace & love

(07-28-2014, 04:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I flung one lady with one hand and she screamed.

hahaha that's awesome by the way. and hilarious :D

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - GentleReckoning - 07-31-2014

This one is a pretty easy one to answer. You accept the thought as being valid, a part of you, and accept it.

If you push thoughts like that away you're creating a greater potential for them to keep re-appearing in your life until you accept that part of yourself. If you manage to repress it, then you create the possibility to act out in anger as whatever is repressed will be expressed in some way or another.

Notice how most of the other reply's in this thread are scapegoating. Putting the issue outside of yourself. If you accept that you have no control over it, then you'll have no control over your thoughts. If instead you accept that you share things in common with Hitler, Ghandi and every other human being, then you begin to be able to accept all aspects of yourself. They had good and bad thoughts just like you, it's simply in your reaction to these thoughts that create your reality.

I'm awesome, I'm right, and you should listen to me. Smile

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - MichaelD - 07-31-2014

(07-28-2014, 01:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: My dog Loki is lying down on the floor.

They come from you. Every moment an infinite number of emotions and personalities are waiting to spring forth. This is your potential. Will you choose the one that steps on dogs legs and breaks them? Or will you choose the one that lies down with dogs and snuggles them? Or any others.

To me this is the most empowering realization there is; a truely eternal battle of good vs evil, self service or other service. A battle of fear and love. It makes every moment in which I choose love feel like a great victory.

Once you realize you contain fear, love, and every other form of those 2 within yourself, a harmony takes hold. The battle is over (almost), and you act as you choose. You think with purpose, "why would I break this dogs leg? Why would I snuggle him. What is it I seek in this moment". Also, when you act with purpose, any bubble up emotions are easier to interpret and grow from. There is always a reason these thoughts occur, always something to learn from them.

The battle is never truely over for a human, and perhaps that is the point. Light can only be perceived as light once one has known dark. And the darker you've seen, the more brilliant the light you can see.

The dark is no less brilliant than the light, it simply is. Reflect on this, understand it, experience it. Only then can you accept who you are in all your beauty and infinity. To deny the dark side of you is to deny YOU, it's all you or none of you.

Abhor nothing, for are you not everything.

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - AnthroHeart - 07-31-2014

I don't let the bad thought get to me so much anymore. I realize I would have some staggering medical bills if I hurt him. Not to mention more jail time for torturing an animal.

No, this is not me. The thought comes out at random. I accept that part of myself, but realize it is not in control of me.

I do not want to deny the dark in me, for I want the Light to shine brighter.

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - isis - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 03:23 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I don't let the bad thought get to me so much anymore. I realize I would have some staggering medical bills if I hurt him. Not to mention more jail time for torturing an animal.

No, this is not me. The thought comes out at random. I accept that part of myself, but realize it is not in control of me.

i bet Loki thinks about shredding u to pieces every now & then Tongue

(07-31-2014, 03:26 PM)isis Wrote:
(07-31-2014, 03:23 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I don't let the bad thought get to me so much anymore. I realize I would have some staggering medical bills if I hurt him. Not to mention more jail time for torturing an animal.

i bet Loki thinks about shredding u to pieces every now & then Tongue

He's growled at me 3 times in his life, so I don't know.

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - MichaelD - 07-31-2014

And I just now realize you maybe were thinking of something more practical. For me, these thoughts come almost exclusively from childhood experiences, combined in some cases with years of reinforcement.

For example: I wanted to be more popular in school and this meant, in my school, to do something to merit it. Well if I break someone's leg (I did), I become a whole lot more popular instantly. Even if I break my own! Or if I get some deadly sickness, or if I screw the hot girl. You can see how this one simple thought, "I want to be popular, significant", can infect every single aspect of my life. Combine it with the thought of I want people to stop being mean to me and bingo, we've got considerable balancing to do years and years later.

All of my bubble up negative thoughts have roots such as this. And even this single thought of wanting to be significant can bubble up in so many ways, it truly boggles the mind. At the root of all my negative thoughts could easily be less than a handful of negative experiences from childhood.

If you have some thought pattern bothering you, looking at your childhood is always a great start. Just be prepared to work with it. It's not something you get over in one meditation, or one psychedelic trip, or one crazy healing session with that awesome doctor you know. It will take time. Maybe years. Maybe decades. Maybe you never truly get over them. But we have these biases from childhood for a reason, of course. And there is everything to be gained from accepting and forgiving them.

Also, any claim that these horrible thoughts come from outside yourself is a cop out. It's not taking responsibility for yourself. I'm definitely experienced influence from other entities, but they only ever feed on or magnify what is already within myself.

These are my thoughts

It all comes from me, right. I get it now. I am all things, so I should accept what is as a part of me.

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - Unbound - 07-31-2014

Realize they don't "come" or "go" from or to anywhere, they exist as potential configurations which may take a form or manifest within your experience according to the vibrational configuration you are currently in. Thus, as you think, you are in fact "tuning" your instrument that is yourself to many different vibrational frequencies and these in turn are represented, since the mind's eye is the observational screen of our time/space self, by the experiences of internal awareness that we commonly call "thoughts".

The Mind is turned towards time/space, the Body towards Space/Time and the Spirit merges them in the middle that they are wings that carry the Mind/Body/Spirit complex upwards in to greater frequencies of light.

So by our vibrational frequency we can potentially tune into any possible thought within All That Is?

RE: Where do horrible thoughts come from? - Unbound - 08-01-2014

Precisely.