Bring4th
Asking Ra for help - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Asking Ra for help (/showthread.php?tid=8781)

Pages: 1 2

Asking Ra for help - AnthroHeart - 02-28-2014

Ra has mentioned that they answer callings.
I have asked Ra for help with my anxiety, and for an energy boost.
I didn't feel much happening until I asked to feel their stillness.

Is it safe to ask Ra for help as long as you're not channeling them?
Will asking for energetic help from Ra attract negative energy that could make me sicker?

I struggle with thoughts of wanting to end the incarnation, and be on the other side, home (hopefully with Ra). They are the most powerful that I know of to ask for assistance. I've asked my higher self to help, but I don't get any response. I've asked my guide for help, but I only get images, no real healing. Ra is the only one that I know of that takes action. I'm not trying to get information, so I have a feeling they are willing to work with me. But there's something unconscious that keeps me feeling anxious and desirous to depart.

RE: Asking Ra for help - zenmaster - 02-28-2014

What is "energetic help"? They're definitely not going to learn for you.

RE: Asking Ra for help - reeay - 02-28-2014

What are your expectations around healing - like what do you think happens when extraterrestrial high density beings offer their help?

Considering healers are catalysts or energizers in the healing process, much of the work is on the person asking for healing. In which case, asking of help is like being guided into a process instead of passively receiving something that will give immediate results.

RE: Asking Ra for help - AnthroHeart - 02-28-2014

I realize that there is a better balancing of the energy I feel when I let go after requesting help. When I try to visualize them actively helping me by raising my vibration, it doesn't make a difference. I cannot use energy work to bring myself joy.

I've wanted to feel more joy in my life, and less anxiety. Also being more satisfied with how I'm doing in life.

I guess I can't expect too much when asking for help. When I feel myself coming more into balance, it's my work rather than that of a higher density being. I honestly thought that's what they did, was to help when you asked for it.

RE: Asking Ra for help - zenmaster - 02-28-2014

What do you mean help you by raising your vibration?

RE: Asking Ra for help - AnthroHeart - 02-28-2014

Raising vibration = feeling more joy and less anxiousness. Along with that I want more confidence in life, and desire for life.

RE: Asking Ra for help - caycegal - 02-28-2014

(02-28-2014, 10:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Raising vibration = feeling more joy and less anxiousness. Along with that I want more confidence in life, and desire for life.

As you may already know, the Abraham books have lots of practical techniques for gradually raising vibration. Some of them have worked very well for me. I like to use many different approaches, whatever seems to work at the moment, guided by intuition (what feels good to me.)

You can also sign up for a free daily email. Each one contains a little nugget of inspiration or encouragement.

As far as asking for help, I do it almost every day, and ask from every spiritual guide and/or teacher that pops into my mind. I have gotten to the point where I trust my intuition more than my reasoned out theories, most of the time.

RE: Asking Ra for help - isis - 03-01-2014

what happened when u asked to feel their stillness?

RE: Asking Ra for help - zenmaster - 03-01-2014

What vibration are you at currently? Not sure where you are going with this. What vibration are you seeking?

RE: Asking Ra for help - xise - 03-01-2014

GW, have you considered that you may not be receiving help because these issues are meant to be sorted out by you alone?

I've received direct, overt help in the past upon request, but I have not received such help on my 'incarnative issues'. And I understand why; I was meant to learn these things on my own, because that's what I came here to do. Only I could heal myself. And by and large, although it's an ongoing process, I did - I feel whole now.

My experience may or may not apply to yours, but it is something to consider.

RE: Asking Ra for help - Sacred Fool - 03-01-2014

Hi, GW. Here's my perspective on this. I hope it may be helpful to you.

Ra is 6D working on balancing Love with Wisdom, but what you're struggling with has more to do with terrestrial viability...not their department, per se.

Instead, you might try cultivating your relationship with our planet, which has a strong interest in terrestrial viability, especially these days.

You could join in the L/L Gaia meditation, for example. You could try to harmonize your root chakra with places on or aspects of this planet for which you have affection. You could pray deeply for Divine Grace to be bestowed upon all creatures here, as well as the planet herself. Explorations along these lines may, over time, help you feel at home here and more at ease in your own skin. Moving your energies outward so as to pray for others may create a context for inner clarification.

I wish you abundant Grace in your seeking.

RE: Asking Ra for help - Jeremy - 03-01-2014

You gotta stop looking for a magic pill brother. In other words, you keep asking for external help on all of your issues when maybe looking within and taking responsibility for your own well being is what's needed

RE: Asking Ra for help - AnthroHeart - 03-01-2014

I never associated asking Ra for help with a magic pill. In fact when I've "worked" with them in the past, it's been trouble. A bit of excitement at times, but usually was scary. Made my mind spin and crazy other stuff that I can't recall.

I think grounding to Earth is the best as peregrine recommends. I want to feel more comfortable in my own skin.

Isis, when I asked to feel their stillness I felt a buzzing. Not very still. It didn't resonate well.

But I feel so attached to them.

Of course this feeling of anxiety could be my kundalini raised to a certain level. I feel it in my heart, but it doesn't feel all loving.

I feel better after looking at pictures of nature. I visualize sending healing to parts of the world that need it. Healing to my mother, and my older dog. That way the energy flows outward from my heart.

I can't tell if the energy is stuck in my solar plexus or my heart. But it feels like it wants to break through.

RE: Asking Ra for help - Sacred Fool - 03-01-2014

Glad that eased things a bit.

Given the intensity of your overall condition, you might do well to consider making a daily practice of this manner of energy expenditure (your affection flowing outwards towards Nature and loved ones). Also, it couldn't hurt to ask Ra to participate with you.

Thanks for the tip on asking Ra to participate with me. It means a lot if they are for me.

I feel this sending of energy is a balancing act. I'm sort of having to push extra hard so that I don't become too absorbing of the energy. The absorbing of energy in my heart made it feel like anxiousness.

Plus daily life makes me anxious. Not just energy. So I've got to be more conscious of how things affect me.

Also, appreciate the tip on sending energy to nature. I hadn't thought of that since I thought that nature didn't need my energy.

RE: Asking Ra for help - anagogy - 03-03-2014

(02-28-2014, 07:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Ra has mentioned that they answer callings.
I have asked Ra for help with my anxiety, and for an energy boost.
I didn't feel much happening until I asked to feel their stillness.

Is it safe to ask Ra for help as long as you're not channeling them?
Will asking for energetic help from Ra attract negative energy that could make me sicker?

I struggle with thoughts of wanting to end the incarnation, and be on the other side, home (hopefully with Ra). They are the most powerful that I know of to ask for assistance. I've asked my higher self to help, but I don't get any response. I've asked my guide for help, but I only get images, no real healing. Ra is the only one that I know of that takes action. I'm not trying to get information, so I have a feeling they are willing to work with me. But there's something unconscious that keeps me feeling anxious and desirous to depart.

It's fine to ask Ra for help. But here's the thing. Every soul has a host of personalities assigned to them for the duration of their incarnation. And they are always assisting you in whatever STO capacity they can without abridging free will, but they can't usurp your creative power and create your reality for you, they can only influence you, by offering thoughts, to create more pleasing manifestations. And you can only feel that influence of thought if you are in close enough vibrational proximity to receive said thoughts. So, if you are vibrating in despair or anger or sadness, you normally can't feel their influence. You are closed off to it. I know, frustrating to hear.

But if praying to Ra makes you feel better, then it is absolutely of benefit to you. If anything makes you feel better, gives you a sense of relief, you are raising your vibration, and coming into closer and closer vibrational proximity to being able to clearly hear and feel the positive influence that is always eternally being radiated towards you.

Always be playing the game of: what thought feels better? Just keep reaching for better and better feeling thoughts. Even if you don't think they are based in reality. If there is something in your life that you are experiencing that has some negative qualities, do your best to only notice the desirable qualities. You will build positive momentum. And when you build up enough positive momentum, things you find desirable have to begin finding their way into your experience of reality.

All there is is thought. Some thoughts have become thought so long and have evolved so specifically that we call them "physical reality". But really, they are just thoughts. So think about things you like to think about.

RE: Asking Ra for help - AnthroHeart - 03-03-2014

Then I should just call on those assigned to me. I think that would be most beneficial. I stumbled upon the Ra material. Who knows if I have any relation to them.

RE: Asking Ra for help - ChickenInSpace - 03-04-2014

I recommend long walks in areas with nature with nothing to hurry to or from. Maybe bring a map, compass and rations, though =).

RE: Asking Ra for help - Rusalka - 03-07-2014

(03-04-2014, 05:19 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: I recommend long walks in areas with nature with nothing to hurry to or from. Maybe bring a map, compass and rations, though =).

I agree with Chick wholeheartedly - grounding should make a difference. And let Mother Earth heal you. If it's too cold to walk barefoot, you can place your hands flat on the ground and feel the Earth. Exhale anxiety and inhale peace :-)

Also, you might be HSP (Highly Sensitive Person - like many of us, lads..), check here http://www.hsperson.com/pages/test.htm. If so, I recommend the book by E Aron on the same website, it gives very grounded and practical tips.

Another thing for anxiety - very helpful - energy medicine. Follow this 5 min energy routine http://achillbioenergy.com/blog/ (1st video). The Three Thumps and Wayne Cook Posture are especially great at stopping anxiety.

Lastly: you can watch this movie about Sedona Method, a technique for letting go of troubling emotions. It's free online, just sign up as member http://members.lettinggo.tv/watch-letting-go-now/.

Hope this helps :-) Take care

RE: Asking Ra for help - AnthroHeart - 03-07-2014

(03-04-2014, 05:19 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: I recommend long walks in areas with nature with nothing to hurry to or from. Maybe bring a map, compass and rations, though =).

Too bad I can't follow a map. Wouldn't know where I am on it. But so long as I don't get lost, I'm all for it. I'm afraid to go alone on nature trails, even those that are clearly marked, for fear of getting lost.

RE: Asking Ra for help - coldwired - 03-08-2014

At the risk of making things less clear or pigeonholing you GW, I saw another forum member mention the acronym INTJ and I had to look it up. I then did the 16personalities.com test. I found that it was spot on for me and it gave me a reassuring boost, a confirmation of who & what I am. There was a lot of free info available.

However, I could appreciate that it might not be of any use to you, especially if you are already very sure of your strengths and weaknesses.. I don't want to offer something that will muddy the waters! I just did it because I felt a bit lost.
Best wishes, Dan

PS - I live near to moorland and although I'm not so great with maps I quite enjoy wandering off & getting lost (and have! In thick fog!). Hey if there's ever a meet up .. Smile

RE: Asking Ra for help - AnthroHeart - 03-08-2014

I found that the Confederation is willing to send me love/light just by my asking. After a few hours of this it makes me sleepy. But I feel pressure in my heart and solar plexus chakras. I feel a slight sensation in my indigo ray chakra. And very faint feeling in my throat at times.

I think receiving love/light helps all the chakras. I feel more compassion now, though I'm not sure how much I've gained in wisdom. I think I'm just getting love/light instead of light/love. I'm not sure which entity or social memory complex is sending me the love/light, but I appreciate it. I'm enjoying just basking in it. Plus at times I can remember I send love/light back to them.

RE: Asking Ra for help - xise - 03-09-2014

(03-07-2014, 12:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:

Too bad I can't follow a map. Wouldn't know where I am on it. But so long as I don't get lost, I'm all for it. I'm afraid to go alone on nature trails, even those that are clearly marked, for fear of getting lost.

catalyst?

RE: Asking Ra for help - AnthroHeart - 03-17-2014

Yesterday I was visualizing what it would be like when I die, and if I found myself in a negative place like in that movie Astral City: A Spiritual Journey. Who would I call out to, God or Ra, or the Confederation for help? An entity that played God led me astray before to do something bad. But if I reach out to Ra, maybe their vibrations might not jive with my own. If I am not of their complex, it might be hard to have their vibrations mesh with mine. If I ask the Confederation, I have the greatest chance of success, don't I?

Can Confederation rescue someone who's in a time/space that they created that seems rather negative? Not negative time/space, but if your thoughts create a bad place. Or is it best just to ask God for help? I've been let down by God before.

But then I realize I could just as easily be met by a furry anthro being in time/space who is very positive. This would light up my life in the afterlife. I probably wouldn't want to leave their presence.

RE: Asking Ra for help - Zachary - 03-19-2014

(03-17-2014, 10:01 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Yesterday I was visualizing what it would be like when I die, and if I found myself in a negative place like in that movie Astral City: A Spiritual Journey. Who would I call out to, God or Ra, or the Confederation for help? An entity that played God led me astray before to do something bad. But if I reach out to Ra, maybe their vibrations might not jive with my own. If I am not of their complex, it might be hard to have their vibrations mesh with mine. If I ask the Confederation, I have the greatest chance of success, don't I?

Can Confederation rescue someone who's in a time/space that they created that seems rather negative? Not negative time/space, but if your thoughts create a bad place. Or is it best just to ask God for help? I've been let down by God before.

But then I realize I could just as easily be met by a furry anthro being in time/space who is very positive. This would light up my life in the afterlife. I probably wouldn't want to leave their presence.

Your over analyzing, I believe.

Ask and it is given...the question you need to ask yourself is what is your core intent, at the very CORE of your being what are you desiring?

Are you expecting help to be like hitting an easy button, where things all of a sudden become easier? And if so, when things remain difficult are you blaming Ra? Your Higher Self? Some alleged negative force you perceive as outside of yourself?

One of the most important things you can realize, Gemini Wolf, is that you are responsible for your life, you are given the choice.

That means that...negative thoughts don't just happen...they are not some outside force imposed upon you. If you are experiencing negativity you are responsible for it.

Whats good about this is that the moment you choose otherwise, wholeheartedly, it will be so. The moment you choose contentment and peace, whole heartedly...that means not saying to your self- "make me happy Creator!". The Creator won't 'MAKE you happy', YOU MAKE YOU HAPPY. That is the essence of this Reality!! 3rd density is the density of CHOICE. Is it not?

That being said, of course there are an Infinite amount of beings in the Universe and Beyond who want the best for you..and want to see you happy and at peace if that is what you desire.

Every Call Is Heard, Every. single. call.

If you call for help, whether it be that your Higher Self give you a sign for something specific or for Love/Light to be sent to you...it is done. The only variable from that point on is whether or not you follow through and OPEN YOURSELF (with a pure heart) to receiving.

The only protection you need are pure, loving intentions and the ability to discern that which you are, from that which you are not. Do not worry about outside influence that is less that positive as the worrying itself feeds this energy and potentially draws it to you even more.

There may be times when you feel as though you are experiencing a negative force not of your own being. In this case...simply acknowledge it for what it is...LOVE IT...and thank it for its contrast..then release it. You may say to yourself "I acknowledge you, thank you for showing me that which I am not and creating an opportunity for me to express even greater Love and Appreciation for what I Am (Unity). In the Love and Light of the One Infinite Creator I now release you from my experience to go on your way."

Don't think too hard Gemini Wolf, you are cared for.

RE: Asking Ra for help - caycegal - 03-19-2014

(03-17-2014, 10:01 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Yesterday I was visualizing what it would be like when I die, and if I found myself in a negative place like in that movie Astral City: A Spiritual Journey. Who would I call out to, God or Ra, or the Confederation for help? An entity that played God led me astray before to do something bad. But if I reach out to Ra, maybe their vibrations might not jive with my own. If I am not of their complex, it might be hard to have their vibrations mesh with mine.

I believe you are at the point in your journey where you are learning to identify and trust your inner guidance. I have been learning this for a few decades and I will bear witness to you that it is possible to grow in understanding of this and grow in discernment.

There are two aspects to this:

1. Learn to tell the difference between true inner guidance (the voice of God within) and the human monkey mind or ego, which is greedy, grasping and deceptive, often disguised as "wisdom."

2. Act on your true inner guidance (regardless of whether you believe it comes from your Higher Self, God, Jesus, Ra, Buddha, or whatever. It doesn't matter what words or concepts you use.)

It's okay to ask some source outside yourself for protection, as Carla does (asking Christ to test all information that comes to her.) Just do the best you can, trusting that "God" (the creative forces or whatever term you like) is aware of your need and stands with you. Keep learning and growing.

RE: Asking Ra for help - Melissa - 03-19-2014

Gem, do you know which thoughts/feelings are causing the desire to depart?

RE: Asking Ra for help - AnthroHeart - 03-19-2014

I don't have a strong desire to depart. I'm just tired here, and curious about the other side. The other day I did pray to depart, but I didn't put a lot of effort into the prayer.

I don't think it's from a feeling of unworthiness. I see much worth in myself. It's just that if I were to pass on, I wouldn't mind.

RE: Asking Ra for help - Melissa - 03-19-2014

Do you have friends/family to ask for help? If you don't mind me asking, that is.