Bring4th
Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? (/showthread.php?tid=8681)

Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - caycegal - 02-01-2014

I would say I must have a very healthy third chakra, but obviously if that were true, my adrenals would be functioning much better.

Can you help me by posting what has worked for you? Including diet, meditation, supplements, visualization, etc.?

I am mostly vegetarian but do supplement to provide those dietary components that are hard to come by with vegetarian diet.

Anything else you care to share on this subject might be helpful, and I would greatly appreciate it.

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - βαθμιαίος - 02-01-2014

Could you have a healthy yellow ray but still have poorly functioning adrenals? Are they always connected?

You're probably familiar with this quote.

102.11 Questioner: Now, is there— the two areas then that the instrument can look to for curing this problem… I understand that the yellow-ray blockage problem has completely repaired, shall I say. If this is not correct, could you make suggestions on that, please?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - Fastidious Emanations - 02-01-2014

Caycegal, how can you tell that if your adrenal glands are not working well?

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - caycegal - 02-01-2014

(02-01-2014, 11:56 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: Caycegal, how can you tell that if your adrenal glands are not working well?

I began having symptoms including hot flashes and lightheadedness. Worked through the various alternatives considering my whole health history, everything I can learn about it, and I believe this is what's going on.

I also knew that asthma can be related to adrenal function. In fact one of the most popular asthma inhalers, albuterol, is, I believe, ephedrine, one of the substances produced by the adrenal glands.

I had been trying to increase energy levels through various supplements (nascent iodine, ginsing, etc.). This worked pretty well for a while but no more. I watched a YouTube video in which the guy said the thyroid is like the gas pedal. The adrenals are the stress management system.

What I had been doing is pressing hard on the gas without repairing the stress management system (transmission?) first.

You can easily find lots of info on Adrenal function, symptoms, health, etc. I am interested for any info I can get from the folks here in this forum.

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - Fastidious Emanations - 02-01-2014

The only insight I have at this time is to offer info on the relation between the adrenal function, and that of the 'pineal gland' and 'DMT' production, which are actually simultaneously occurring.
This is the reason for 'fight or flight, etc' reactions which I think most people see as an red-or-orange-ray survival reaction. But I see the indigo body of death at work in it's chiselled understanding of the circumstances in conjunction with the yellow-ray self. That is to say that when faced with the life and death 'choice' the higher self comes to a fuller presence in the being regardless of his/her desire to face itself, as the 3d-chord fades..
Adrenaline can be a powerful energy booster, and I personally really squeeze more juice out of these glands than they should want to regularly produce, leaving me in a state of post-'traumatic' deficit. I am working with amethyst crystals to try to balance this, as I have found a state of equilibrium which is unsustainable- and the withdrawal immense- due to the applied method. (This belongs in the Ra on Marajuana thread lol)
Quote:66.22 Questioner: You mentioned that an energizing spiral is emitted from the top of any pyramid and that you could benefit by placing this under the head for a period of thirty minutes or less. Can you tell me how this third spiral is helpful and what help it gives the entity who is receiving it?
Ra: I am Ra. There are substances which you may ingest which cause the physical vehicle to experience distortions towards an increase of energy. These substances are crude, working rather roughly upon the body complex increasing the flow of adrenaline.

The vibration offered by the energizing spiral of the pyramid is such that each cell, both in space/time and in time/space, is charged as if hooked to your electricity. The keenness of mind, the physical and sexual energy of body, and the attunement of will of spirit are all touched by this energizing influence. It may be used in any of these ways. It is possible to over-charge a battery, and this is the cause of our cautioning any who use such pyramidal energies to remove the pyramid after a charge has been received.

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - reeay - 02-01-2014

Adrenal gland produces corticosteroids like cortisol and catecholamines (e.g., endorphins and norepinephrine, aka adrenaline) - these hormones play a huge role when we are stressed due to physical pain and emotional pain. The brain doesn't distinguish between physical and emotional pain (they are both part of the body complex anyway).

The most interesting study I came across was how social rejection (orange/yellow ray issue) can trigger release of hormones that numb physical pain. The long term release of these hormones can affect the Adrenal glands.

When the body is injured or when going thru emotional distress, estrogen and endorphins are released into our system. These hormones help our natural painkiller mechanisms in our brain (mu-opioid neurotransmitters) to begin to work. The body's response to physical and emotional pain is to numb it as best as it can.

When the body is producing pain-numbing hormones to ease the 'pain' of social rejection for a long time, it can do a number on the adrenal gland. The adrenals poop out. Blood pressure also goes down so people might feel nauseous, fatigued, and weak.

Meditation and anything that eases emotional charge like EFT (emotional freedom technique) could possible help. In multiple studies, we see that mindfulness meditation helps people to lower stress levels quicker.

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - xise - 02-01-2014

My first impression is that adrenals are probably related to a lot of chakras. Adrenals seem to be related to any stress, and stress can come from a number of energy centers (probably all). But a quick list that comes to mind:

Red: Fight or Flight / Survival / Worry / Anxiety Issues can easily generate stress and release adrenaline.
Orange: As rie touches upon, issues with the self can create stress and involve adrenals.
Yellow: Being frustrated and stressed due to being unable to manifest one's desires.

Etc.

So at first glance I think it's quite possible you can have a somewhat balanced yellow ray but have torn up adrenals from larger imbalances in the other rays, particular the lower rays. Each lower ray is the base for every ray above it, so this would seem to make sense from an energy perspective.

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - reeay - 02-01-2014

Social pains can be yellow ray, too, bc it's one's relationship with a broader group or social structure that person has difficulty relating with. E.g., being ostracized or oppressed socially. Like emo kids. Orange ray eccentricities can lead to having challenging experiences with society and groups in general, like the fear/anger due to being rejected or not wanting to be controlled by social expectations yet experiencing the pains of separation/rejection. Since we're in a density where interaction with other self is major (yellow ray/3D) anything social interaction is most likely to be a catalyst for us (stressful). Esp a challenge to love all in relation to us. 2nd and 3rd rays seem very connected in this respect.

Louise Hays connects adrenal problems to defeatism and anxiety and using citrus oils is thought to help uplift. lol maybe yellow/orange tangy stuff Wink ... this is interesting bc studies show that anxiety is best dealt with using excitement.

Dr. Christiane Northrup has nice blog entries on adrenals http://www.drnorthrup.com/blog/tag/adrenal

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - Plenum - 02-01-2014

(02-01-2014, 10:58 AM)caycegal Wrote: I would say I must have a very healthy third chakra, but obviously if that were true, my adrenals would be functioning much better.

are there any social situations which cause you anxiety, even just thinking about them?

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - Sagittarius - 02-01-2014

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - caycegal - 02-02-2014

Where can I get some of this "Adrena-chrome"?

And, this one is not a joke, where can I get one of those "energy Pyramids" to put under my pillow?

(02-01-2014, 04:59 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 10:58 AM)caycegal Wrote: I would say I must have a very healthy third chakra, but obviously if that were true, my adrenals would be functioning much better.

are there any social situations which cause you anxiety, even just thinking about them?

Yes, I think the adrenal issue probably started as an infant, but I'm only now being forced to address it in a focused manner. Before this I have been on a Holistic path, addressing physical, mental and spiritual in as integrated a manner as I have known how to do.

I'm pretty happy with my spiritual path, except that sometimes things get pretty intense, and that intensity is what caused me to reach out to you guys.

To specifically answer your question, in the past couple of weeks as I had been recovering from some kind of winter crud which may have been a virus I began having hot flashes much more intensely than usual, and, as you suggested, even just thinking a negative thought would trigger a hot flash.

I am happy to say that taking the following seems to be helping:

Astragalus 3 X a day
Lots of water
Pantothenic Acid (low dose- 100 mg) 3X a day
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (tiny dose morning and noon)
L-Carnosine (tiny dose morning and noon)

By tiny, I mean breaking open a capsule and eating just a very little bit of the powder. I had previously found that I coudn't manage a whole capsule of this stuff - my body is too sensitive to it.

Also I have cut back on coffee, and even tried to stop using it altogether but have not succeeded - so I'm drinking a few sips at a time at intervals during the day.

I have found lots of suggestions on Adrenal support, but am receiving dream guidance to take it gently, which is not my natural inclination.

Still interested in hearing what is working for others.

(02-01-2014, 02:24 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: The only insight I have at this time is to offer info on the relation between the adrenal function, and that of the 'pineal gland' and 'DMT' production, which are actually simultaneously occurring.
This is the reason for 'fight or flight, etc' reactions which I think most people see as an red-or-orange-ray survival reaction. But I see the indigo body of death at work in it's chiselled understanding of the circumstances in conjunction with the yellow-ray self. That is to say that when faced with the life and death 'choice' the higher self comes to a fuller presence in the being regardless of his/her desire to face itself, as the 3d-chord fades..
Adrenaline can be a powerful energy booster, and I personally really squeeze more juice out of these glands than they should want to regularly produce, leaving me in a state of post-'traumatic' deficit. I am working with amethyst crystals to try to balance this, as I have found a state of equilibrium which is unsustainable- and the withdrawal immense- due to the applied method. (This belongs in the Ra on Marajuana thread lol)
Quote:66.22 Questioner: You mentioned that an energizing spiral is emitted from the top of any pyramid and that you could benefit by placing this under the head for a period of thirty minutes or less. Can you tell me how this third spiral is helpful and what help it gives the entity who is receiving it?
Ra: I am Ra. There are substances which you may ingest which cause the physical vehicle to experience distortions towards an increase of energy. These substances are crude, working rather roughly upon the body complex increasing the flow of adrenaline.

The vibration offered by the energizing spiral of the pyramid is such that each cell, both in space/time and in time/space, is charged as if hooked to your electricity. The keenness of mind, the physical and sexual energy of body, and the attunement of will of spirit are all touched by this energizing influence. It may be used in any of these ways. It is possible to over-charge a battery, and this is the cause of our cautioning any who use such pyramidal energies to remove the pyramid after a charge has been received.

58.10 Questioner: Would the pyramid shape work just as well right side up as upside down with respect to the surface of the Earth, assuming the magnetic alignment was the same in both cases?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not penetrate your query. The reversed shape of the pyramid reverses the effects of the pyramid. Further, it is difficult to build such a structure, point down. Perhaps we have misinterpreted your query.

Category: Pyramids

66.25 Questioner: Now, you mentioned the problems with the action in the King’s Chamber of the Giza-type pyramid. I am assuming if we used the same geometrical configuration that is used at the pyramid at Giza this would be perfectly all right for the pyramid placed beneath the head since we wouldn’t be using the King’s Chamber radiations but only the third spiral from the top, and I’m also asking would it be better to use a 60° apex angle than the larger apex angle? Would it provide a better energy source?

Ra: I am Ra. For energy through the apex angle the Giza pyramid offers an excellent model. Simply be sure the pyramid is so small that there is no entity small enough to crawl inside it.

57.30 Questioner: The dangerous pyramid shape for use today would be a four-sided pyramid that was large enough to create the King’s Chamber effect. Is that statement correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This statement is correct with the additional understanding that the 76° apex angle is that characteristic of the powerful shape.

57.13 Questioner: Is there currently any use for the pyramid shape at all that is beneficial?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in the affirmative if carefully used.

The pyramid may be used for the improvement of the meditative state as long as the shape is such that the entity is in Queen’s Chamber position or entities are in balanced configuration about this central point.

The small pyramid shape, placed beneath a portion of the body complex may energize this body complex. This should be done for brief periods only, not to exceed 30 of your minutes.

The use of the pyramid to balance planetary energies still functions to a slight extent, but due to earth changes, the pyramids are no longer aligned properly for this work.

66.23 Questioner: Is there a best material or optimal size for the small pyramid to go beneath the head?

Ra: I am Ra. Given that the proportions are such as to develop the spirals in the Giza pyramid, the most appropriate size for use beneath the head is an overall height small enough to make placing it under the cushion of the head a comfortable thing.

55.14 Questioner: The book, Life Force in the Great Pyramid, they have related the ankh shape with a resonance in the pyramid. Is this a correct analysis?

Ra: I am Ra. We have scanned your mind and find the phrase “working with crayons.” This would be applicable. There is only one significance to these shapes such as the crux ansata; that is the placing in coded form of mathematical relationships.

Categories: Pyramids, Miscellanea: Crux Ansata

59.7 Questioner: Would this be similar to the vortex you get when you release the water from a bathtub?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct except that in the case of this action the cause is gravitic whereas in the case of the pyramid the vortex is that of upward spiraling light being attracted by the electro-magnetic fields engendered by the shape of the pyramid.

58.11 Questioner: I used this question only to understand the way the pyramid focuses light, not for the purpose of using one. I was just saying if we did build a pyramid point down, would it focus at the Queen’s Chamber position or just below it the same way as it would if it were point up?

Ra: I am Ra. It would only work thusly if an entity’s polarity were, for some reason, reversed.

4.7 Questioner: Would it be possible to build a pyramid and properly align it and use it today [with] materials we have available?

Ra: I am Ra. It is quite possible for you to build a pyramid structure. The material used is not critical, merely the ratios of time/space complexes. However, the use of the structure for initiation and healing depends completely upon the inner disciplines of the channels attempting such work.

60.14 Questioner: Then is the large underwater pyramid off the Florida coast one of the balancing pyramids that Ra constructed or some other social memory complex and if so, which one?

Ra: I am Ra. That pyramid of which you speak was one whose construction was aided by sixth-density entities of a social memory complex working with Atlanteans prior to our working with the, as you call them, Egyptians.

My question is, can anyone reading this explain it to me as if I were, say, about an 8 year old? I understand that one configuration of the pyramid is dangerous but another configuration might be helpful in conferring energy to the user when placed under the head.

I want to know if this is something I could easily make for myself, what materials I could make it out of, (toothpicks?) and whether the 76 Degree angle is the good one or the bad one, or both. Also, is the 76 degree angle at the apex? Has anyone here tried this?

(02-01-2014, 02:24 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: The only insight I have at this time is to offer info on the relation between the adrenal function, and that of the 'pineal gland' and 'DMT' production, which are actually simultaneously occurring.

58.10 Questioner: Would the pyramid shape work just as well right side up as upside down with respect to the surface of the Earth, assuming the magnetic alignment was the same in both cases?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not penetrate your query. The reversed shape of the pyramid reverses the effects of the pyramid. Further, it is difficult to build such a structure, point down. Perhaps we have misinterpreted your query.

66.25 Questioner: Now, you mentioned the problems with the action in the King’s Chamber of the Giza-type pyramid. I am assuming if we used the same geometrical configuration that is used at the pyramid at Giza this would be perfectly all right for the pyramid placed beneath the head since we wouldn’t be using the King’s Chamber radiations but only the third spiral from the top, and I’m also asking would it be better to use a 60° apex angle than the larger apex angle? Would it provide a better energy source?

Ra: I am Ra. For energy through the apex angle the Giza pyramid offers an excellent model. Simply be sure the pyramid is so small that there is no entity small enough to crawl inside it.

57.30 Questioner: The dangerous pyramid shape for use today would be a four-sided pyramid that was large enough to create the King’s Chamber effect. Is that statement correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This statement is correct with the additional understanding that the 76° apex angle is that characteristic of the powerful shape.

57.13 Questioner: Is there currently any use for the pyramid shape at all that is beneficial?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in the affirmative if carefully used.

The pyramid may be used for the improvement of the meditative state as long as the shape is such that the entity is in Queen’s Chamber position or entities are in balanced configuration about this central point.

The small pyramid shape, placed beneath a portion of the body complex may energize this body complex. This should be done for brief periods only, not to exceed 30 of your minutes.

The use of the pyramid to balance planetary energies still functions to a slight extent, but due to earth changes, the pyramids are no longer aligned properly for this work.

66.23 Questioner: Is there a best material or optimal size for the small pyramid to go beneath the head?

Ra: I am Ra. Given that the proportions are such as to develop the spirals in the Giza pyramid, the most appropriate size for use beneath the head is an overall height small enough to make placing it under the cushion of the head a comfortable thing.

55.14 Questioner: The book, Life Force in the Great Pyramid, they have related the ankh shape with a resonance in the pyramid. Is this a correct analysis?

Ra: I am Ra. We have scanned your mind and find the phrase “working with crayons.” This would be applicable. There is only one significance to these shapes such as the crux ansata; that is the placing in coded form of mathematical relationships.

Categories: Pyramids, Miscellanea: Crux Ansata

59.7 Questioner: Would this be similar to the vortex you get when you release the water from a bathtub?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct except that in the case of this action the cause is gravitic whereas in the case of the pyramid the vortex is that of upward spiraling light being attracted by the electro-magnetic fields engendered by the shape of the pyramid.

58.11 Questioner: I used this question only to understand the way the pyramid focuses light, not for the purpose of using one. I was just saying if we did build a pyramid point down, would it focus at the Queen’s Chamber position or just below it the same way as it would if it were point up?

Ra: I am Ra. It would only work thusly if an entity’s polarity were, for some reason, reversed.

4.7 Questioner: Would it be possible to build a pyramid and properly align it and use it today [with] materials we have available?

Ra: I am Ra. It is quite possible for you to build a pyramid structure. The material used is not critical, merely the ratios of time/space complexes. However, the use of the structure for initiation and healing depends completely upon the inner disciplines of the channels attempting such work.

60.14 Questioner: Then is the large underwater pyramid off the Florida coast one of the balancing pyramids that Ra constructed or some other social memory complex and if so, which one?

Ra: I am Ra. That pyramid of which you speak was one whose construction was aided by sixth-density entities of a social memory complex working with Atlanteans prior to our working with the, as you call them, Egyptians.

My question is, can anyone reading this explain it to me as if I were, say, about an 8 year old? I understand that one configuration of the pyramid is dangerous but another configuration might be helpful in conferring energy to the user when placed under the head.

I want to know if this is something I could easily make for myself, what materials I could make it out of, (toothpicks?) and whether the 76 Degree angle is the good one or the bad one, or both. Also, is the 76 degree angle at the apex? Has anyone here tried this?

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - Namaste - 02-02-2014

There are quite a few threads regarding pyramid usage, a search will be useful.

Don built a pyramid at L/L if I remember correctly, the dimensions being equilateral.

Regarding the pyramid under the pillow, I've been using a quartz crystal pyramid, about 5cm in height (size being irrelevant for this use) with dimensions close to that of the great pyramid.

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - caycegal - 02-02-2014

(02-01-2014, 11:47 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: Could you have a healthy yellow ray but still have poorly functioning adrenals? Are they always connected?

You're probably familiar with this quote.

102.11 Questioner: Now, is there— the two areas then that the instrument can look to for curing this problem… I understand that the yellow-ray blockage problem has completely repaired, shall I say. If this is not correct, could you make suggestions on that, please?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

Thanks, this is great.

(02-02-2014, 07:43 PM)Namaste Wrote: There are quite a few threads regarding pyramid usage, a search will be useful.

Don built a pyramid at L/L if I remember correctly, the dimensions being equilateral.

Regarding the pyramid under the pillow, I've been using a quartz crystal pyramid, about 5cm in height (size being irrelevant for this use) with dimensions close to that of the great pyramid.

Thanks for the tip, I just ordered one.

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - Vestige - 01-19-2022

[quote pid="144364" dateline="1391376183"]
[quote pid="144296" dateline="1391288391"]

[/quote]

Yes, I think the adrenal issue probably started as an infant

[/quote]

caycegal, thank you for your thread and your posts, and thank you to everyone who has joined in this discussion of the adrenal glands.

I have been searching for information on the relationship between the adrenal glands and the energy centers, too, as I, also, have had adrenal gland issues since birth.  I have a profound adrenal dysfunction, and I have become increasingly curious as to why I was given this catalyst, this particular program.  I can, of course, see many advantages that my dysfunction gives me, in the spiritual arena - maybe it was programmed for all of what I see.  Maybe, also, there is a more objective or archetypical reason for the dysfunction.  

Quote:POSTED BY REEAY - 02-01-2014, 04:48 PM

Social pains can be yellow ray, too, bc it's one's relationship with a broader group or social structure that person has difficulty relating with. E.g., being ostracized or oppressed socially. Like emo kids. Orange ray eccentricities can lead to having challenging experiences with society and groups in general, like the fear/anger due to being rejected or not wanting to be controlled by social expectations yet experiencing the pains of separation/rejection. Since we're in a density where interaction with other self is major (yellow ray/3D) anything social interaction is most likely to be a catalyst for us (stressful). Esp a challenge to love all in relation to us. 2nd and 3rd rays seem very connected in this respect.

Louise Hays connects adrenal problems to defeatism and anxiety and using citrus oils is thought to help uplift. lol maybe yellow/orange tangy stuff Wink ... this is interesting bc studies show that anxiety is best dealt with using excitement.

Dr. Christiane Northrup has nice blog entries on adrenals http://www.drnorthrup.com/blog/tag/adrenal

I have certainly had ongoing difficulties in relating to my social groups and society at large, and these have often manifested in depression, anxiety, and, sometimes, a profound sense of defeat.  So, could my dysfunction be emblematic of this ongoing lesson?  Could a solution be to accept a more humble life plan?  Or one that simply has a more conscious reliance on faith, hope, endurance, and trust in others, whether I make bold plans or humble plans?

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - omcasey - 01-19-2022

Can you help me by posting what has worked for you?  Including diet, meditation, supplements, visualization, etc.?

I am mostly vegetarian but do supplement to provide those dietary components that are hard to come by with vegetarian diet. 

Anything else you care to share on this subject might be helpful, and I would greatly appreciate it.

As someone who easily experiences adrenal fatigue, maybe I can step in with something.

The steady regulars, ( symptoms ) of low adrenal function are generally very noticeable : low energy, easy to tire, dizziness, salt ( rather than sugar ) cravings, a slight constant nausea, low blood pressure. Your systolic blood pressure, the number on top when you take your reading, itself pretty much IS your adrenals. So if this number is low, your adrenals are not functioning to par. The adrenals sit right on top of the kidneys, disfunction with the adrenals will also to some degree also mean disfunction in the kidneys. 

Anything that helps you move from living your life in the sympathetic nervous system ( ie: fight/flight ), into the parasympathetic will be of great benefit to you. In fact to us all. We are not meant to live our lives in the sympathetic mode, <--this is for emergencies/critical moments, not everyday living. I would suggest meditation, developing a meditative state of mind that you are able to walk out into your life. Practicing with the breath, lengthening the breath. You know you are the parasympathetic mode when your inhale and exhale are each 8 seconds long in length. In fact, prove this to yourself right now. Measure the length of your breath. Slow your breathing down until the inhale and exhale are each, minimally, moving toward 8 seconds in length for an extended period, 10 minutes or more. Notice the change in the way you feel.

There are herbs that are very good at helping/healing the adrenals : do a search on "adaptogenic herbs".

You will find a lot of really good information.

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - omcasey - 01-19-2022

Oops.. just noticing the date on this post. Is Caycegal still around?

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - Quincunx - 01-19-2022

-------

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - Sacred Fool - 01-19-2022

Barbara Brennan's first book Hands of Light says the following.

Barbara Brennan Wrote:If this center [yellow ray] is open and functioning harmoniously, he will have a deeply fulfilling emotional life that does not overwhelm him.  However, when this center is open but the protective membrane over it [is] torn, he will have great uncontrolled extremes of emotions.  He could be influenced by outside sources from the astral [plane] which may confuse him.  He may get lost in the universe and the stars.  He will eventually have physical pain in that area from overuse of that chakra and may eventually create a disease, such as adrenal exhaustion.

Hope this helps.  Used copies of her book are available over the internet...naturally.

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - zedro - 01-20-2022

(01-19-2022, 08:23 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: Barbara Brennan's first book Hands of Light says the following.

Barbara Brennan Wrote:If this center [yellow ray] is open and functioning harmoniously, he will have a deeply fulfilling emotional life that does not overwhelm him.  However, when this center is open but the protective membrane over it [is] torn, he will have great uncontrolled extremes of emotions.  He could be influenced by outside sources from the astral [plane] which may confuse him.  He may get lost in the universe and the stars.  He will eventually have physical pain in that area from overuse of that chakra and may eventually create a disease, such as adrenal exhaustion.

Hope this helps.  Used copies of her book are available over the internet...naturally.

That feels more like orange ray, unless that explanation is severely truncated. Being influenced by outside sources could relate to any of the energy centers being distorted.

I'm not convinced that there is a tit for tat hard-coded relationship between energy center distortions and specific/unique ailments, that seems to be a vestige of Eastern philosophies/mythologies which linked the chakras to medical conditions via mapping of the meridian systems. Although ailments would certainly influence multiple energy centers depending on how it affects our interface with the self/environment.

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - Sacred Fool - 01-20-2022

(01-20-2022, 01:18 AM)zedro Wrote: That feels more like orange ray, unless that explanation is severely truncated. Being influenced by outside sources could relate to any of the energy centers being distorted.

Aw, dude!  Your comments about this are making me have to do more typing out of the book.  These are the preceding two paragraphs.

Barbara Brennan Wrote:The solar plexus chakra is associated with the great pleasure that comes from deeply knowing one's unique and connected place within the universe.  A person with an open chakra can look up to the starry heavens at night and feel that he belongs.  He is firmly grounded in his place within the universe.  He is the center of his own unique expression of the manifest universe and from this he derives spiritual wisdom.

Although the solar plexus chakra is a mental chakra, its healthy function is directly related to an individual's emotional life.  This is true because the mind or mental processes serve as regulators of the emotional life.  The mental understanding of emotions puts them into a framework of order and acceptably defines reality.

FYI, this lady was an atmospheric scientist who worked for NASA for many years before becoming one of the defining spiritual healers of the late 20th century.  She lived at Findhorn, etc., etc.

Above, she is talking obviously about the highest conscious elements of the 3rd chakra as she saw them.

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - zedro - 01-20-2022

(01-20-2022, 03:12 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 01:18 AM)zedro Wrote: That feels more like orange ray, unless that explanation is severely truncated. Being influenced by outside sources could relate to any of the energy centers being distorted.

Aw, dude!  Your comments about this are making me have to do more typing out of the book.  These are the preceding two paragraphs.

Barbara Brennan Wrote:The solar plexus chakra is associated with the great pleasure that comes from deeply knowing one's unique and connected place within the universe.  A person with an open chakra can look up to the starry heavens at night and feel that he belongs.  He is firmly grounded in his place within the universe.  He is the center of his own unique expression of the manifest universe and from this he derives spiritual wisdom.

Although the solar plexus chakra is a mental chakra, its healthy function is directly related to an individual's emotional life.  This is true because the mind or mental processes serve as regulators of the emotional life.  The mental understanding of emotions puts them into a framework of order and acceptably defines reality.

FYI, this lady was an atmospheric scientist who worked for NASA for many years before becoming one of the defining spiritual healers of the late 20th century.  She lived at Findhorn, etc., etc.

Above, she is talking obviously about the highest conscious elements of the 3rd chakra as she saw them.

Yeah still feels like 2nd ray via 6th ray linking. Anyways it doesn't really matter.

RE: Adrenals - 3rd chakra- what works for you? - flofrog - 02-07-2022

oh my goodness SF of course, the Barbara of Findhorn.. This is so wildly awesome ( open chakra talking BigSmile )