Bring4th
Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" (/showthread.php?tid=8214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 10-23-2013

Dear Bring4th Forums,

Every Tuesday at 1:00 pm eastern, L/L Research goes live on air to discuss questions sent in from seekers. Gary and I trade off hosting and reading questions for Carla and the L/L crew to address.

You can tune into each broadcast by accessing the show's webpage (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch) on BlogTalkRadio at the scheduled start time each Tuesday and listening over your computer, or by calling the phone number below. When you access the show's webpage in the link above, click the "Play/Chat Now" button to begin the show. Each show will also be freely available in archive form for streaming and download on the show's webpage.

To ask us questions during the broadcast, using your cell phone or landline, dial 1-646-595-2294. You will be able to hear the show but will be on mute.

If you would like to be unmuted so that you can ask us a question live on-air, press the "1" key on your phone at any time. This sends a signal to the hosts. When there is an opening, we will unmute you and address you by area code so that you know you have been unmuted.

When the show is not being broadcast, you can submit your questions in one of two ways:

1) You can reply to this post and submit your question to this thread. We will collect them before each show and ask them in the order that they are received.

2) You can send us a question via email at contact(at)llresearch(dot)org. You can specify if you prefer to remain anonymous.

When submitting questions, please remember that this is a Law of One “Q and A”. Try to keep your questions as spiritually oriented as possible. In general, the responses will be spiritually oriented in nature, often utilizing information taken from the channeled material L/L Research has produced over the last 35+ years.

RE: "In the Now - Q&A with L/L Research" - Earthcat - 10-29-2013

This message was sent 1 hour after your post, to the contact@llreseach e-mail. The email was not received by your server.

Hey Gary and all,

This is Glen Pendleton of The Sons of the Law of One Podcast.

In his October 8th interview Jim spoke of other changelings, such as the Pleiadian contact through B. Meier, begin as positive messages and are then distorted afterward. Here is the brief excerpt I am referencing.

So my question is, I have always believed that entities who profess love and light and echo the tenets of the Law of One, can only be positive. How could a message such as this, clearly in line with the Law of One, possibly divert otherselves onto a STS path. I state it thusly…If it walks like a duck, and it talks like a duck, it's a hologram of a duck. This is of great importance to my work, as I am offering these messages to others and would like to know how to discern when the message's intent has been flipped.

Thanks guys and gals,
Love and Light,
Glenn

PS - On the project for you that was stalled because of the severely flaking 60+ year old reel-reel tapes, well I don't want to give any false hope, but it seems all may not be lost. There is a process where the tapes are baked at low temperature and this can melt the baking to the media and the audio can be retrieved. I would have attempted this a while age but my dehydrator (the recommended tool) has no temp gauge.

RE: "In the Now - Q&A with L/L Research" - Plenum - 10-30-2013

(10-23-2013, 05:34 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: Beginning Wedensday, Novembers 6th at 1:00 pm eastern, Gary and I will step in for Monica and pass along questions from seekers to Carla and Jim, and all four of us will have a go at responding to these questions and discussing spiritual topics. We are thrilled to be given the opportunity to connect Carla and Jim with the community.

You can tune into each broadcast by accessing the show's webpage (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch) on BlogTalkRadio at the scheduled start time each Wednesday and listening over your computer, or by calling the phone number below. When you access the show's webpage in the link above, click the "Play/Chat Now" button to begin the show. Each show will also be freely available in archive form for streaming and download on the show's webpage.

excellent!!

RE: "In the Now - Q&A with L/L Research" - Bring4th_Austin - 10-30-2013

Thanks Glen, I've saved your question. Love the podcast by the way. I will pass on your info about old flaky tapes to see if anything can be salvaged.

RE: "In the Now - Q&A with L/L Research" - Earthcat - 11-04-2013

Her is the missing excerpt that wasn't posted with my message above…
http://www.thesonsofthelawofone.com/Resources/Jim_McCarty_excerpt.mp3

Also, most importantly, there is a book that it seems Carla has endorsed "Are You Seeking the Light or Dancing in the Dark?". I have read the first page with it's bullet pointed examples and find 3 out of 14 valid. The rest of the points reek of a fear based mentality. If an entity attempts to awaken another with love and light, where exactly is the deception? If it is a negative entity attempting this speaks words of love and light that the other resonates with, seems he blew it. Didn't work. I need some real examples of the original messages speaking love and light but with that first message recruiting the other to the negative side. Not later, but with that message.

RE: "In the Now - Q&A with L/L Research" - Bring4th_Austin - 11-06-2013

Hi Glen, the book you are talking about, "Are you Seeking the Light or Dancing in the Dark?" can be found in link form on our Linkshare page (http://www.bring4th.org/links/), which per the Linkshare page policy, is not to be seen as an official endorsement on behalf of L/L Research. From the Linkshare page:
Quote:The links below do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of L/L Research, nor is their content necessarily endorsed by L/L Research. Further, the information contained within the linked web sites may or may not be congruent with the Confederation philosophy. They are presented here because their content was felt to be of a positive nature. Whether they will be helpful to your own path or not is strictly a matter of your discrimination.

This being the case, do you feel like your previous question would sufficiently cover your curiosity?

EDIT:
Sorry Glen, I just saw Carla's personal endorsement of the book itself. To be honest, discussing the book specifically would be a bit difficult as it was a while ago Carla read it and endorsed it. Is there a more specific way you would like for form your question?

RE: "In the Now - Q&A with L/L Research" - Bring4th_Austin - 11-06-2013

Ooops, I forgot to post an update here....due to a change in Carla's medical regimen (a positive change), Wedensdays are no longer available to us for the radio show. Instead, the show will be on Tuesdays at 1:00PM eastern, starting November 12th. Sorry for the delay!

RE: "In the Now - Q&A with L/L Research" - Patrick - 11-06-2013

(11-06-2013, 02:25 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: ...due to a change in Carla's medical regimen (a positive change)...

That is excellent news !!!

Heart Heart Heart

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Earthcat - 11-09-2013

The original question above stands alone without the consideration of the book.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 11-12-2013

(09-21-2013, 12:26 PM)Diana Wrote: New Question:

I have been observing over the last several months, and specifically over the last few weeks, that many people are experiencing the surfacing of very old issues, whether they be emotional or physical or both, to be dealt with. And, this seems to be happening in ways that cannot be ignored.

This phenomenon would seem to coincide with the shift into a higher density of light, and the need to be clearer of old energies not aligned with the higher density. What are your thoughts regarding this?

Diana, we discussed your question on this weeks show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2013/11/12/in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

Smile

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - AnthroHeart - 11-12-2013

(09-21-2013, 12:26 PM)Diana Wrote: New Question:

I have been observing over the last several months, and specifically over the last few weeks, that many people are experiencing the surfacing of very old issues, whether they be emotional or physical or both, to be dealt with. And, this seems to be happening in ways that cannot be ignored.

This phenomenon would seem to coincide with the shift into a higher density of light, and the need to be clearer of old energies not aligned with the higher density. What are your thoughts regarding this?

That could explain why I've had some negative influences/thoughts lately. Coming to the surface to be dealt with. While my life is mostly positive, there are still dark places within me yet to deal with.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Patrick - 11-12-2013

(11-12-2013, 03:20 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: Diana, we discussed your question on this weeks show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2013/11/12/in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

Smile

Big synchronicity for me at 39 minutes, I just clicked over directly to this time. How to say "I love you" to the part of you that you do not wish to be. Very interesting subject and quite apropos for my current theme. Smile

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - reeay - 11-12-2013

I love the fact that Gary and Austin had Ra quotes ready lol.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - BuddhistJedi - 12-06-2013

I feel that the topic of indecision is one that seems to be effecting quite alot of people these days. Are there certain things to look for, kinds of repeating patterns or other ideas that any of you would have to overcoming something such as this? Obviously we cant simply tell anyone what to do, but discussing the topic might help everyone get a better understanding or point of view on indecision itself.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Mccoytg - 12-09-2013

When I was a child - I so looked forward to Christmas - because of all the toys under the tree. I remember the Sears catalog (Christmas edition) coming and going over the toy section over and over - thinking about what I wanted. I thought the toys would make me happy - and they did for a while- - but each Christmas - I would be back looking for something new - obviously - the happiness from last Christmas was not "permanent".

After children and now grandchildren - the joy of Christmas is not in the receiving of gifts but in the giving of them. I especially do not want my wife or children to buy me anything…not just because I want them to save their money - but because I have most everything I need & want (not rich just content). Is it possible to relate this to why positively-polarized Ra is motivated to serve others? Also - How does Ra serve negatively polarized "others"? Does Ra help them become more negatively polarized? Or is it better for Ra to just ignore them and let them find their own way?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Marc - 12-09-2013

Question:

What is the role of the positively polarized person in regards to activism? For instance should one just accept the actions of a controlling negative action hurting another being, or should one stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves and fight against an exploitive agenda? Take for example the civil rights movement in the past and parallel that with our current environmental issues. Martin Luther king jr. Had a letter he wrote discussing how the biggest hinderence to justice was not the few extremist, but rather the many people who were accepting of the extremist' actions.

How do you see this issue in the framework of polarizing positively and accepting actions that are not consonant with the Law of One?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - StormShadow - 12-14-2013

Hey guys,

Here is a question that has been plaguing me today:

I recently read this thread on reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/1sv09d/girls_kidnapped_by_drug_gangs_and_sold_as_sex/

Honestly, when I read things like this, about people kidnapping children and selling them for sex, my lightworker positivity seems to slip right off and I go into full-on planet-eating mode.

I believe the closest line to my thought processes at times like this is from the Mahabharata:
"Go Death. Kill all men, including idiots and priests."

I try to rationalize it, taking what I've learned about karma from Cayce and Ra into account, and I remember that the people involved in these crimes were likely previously bankers and politicians and such that worked to create the economic conditions which they have now been born into to "enjoy," but a part of me still recoils in horror that men like this are allowed to draw air on the same planet that good men live on.

How do you guys, with your intimate experience with the Law of One, deal with this kind of knowledge? Is it morally OK to say to yourselves, "Not our karma, somebody else's, let them work it out because it's too big for any of us to make a dent in even if we tried," or do you feel like you should be doing something beyond making your part of the earth a little better and radiating love and light? And do you feel a little guilty for being born into an existence where this sort of thing is a non-concern? I am having difficulty shedding that guilt.

Oh! One more completely unrelated thing: have you guys looked into accepting Bitcoin for donations/orders in your store? I imagine that it would be quite a bit more convenient for people to donate this way.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - hope - 12-29-2013

Hello Carla, Jim & all at Bring4th!

I was hoping to ask Carla & Jim about the psychic attack they experienced, & to see if this continued after the Ra contact ended.
Is it still something you both experience, & if so how do you handle it now?

Thank you both again for all your help & sacrifice in bringing the LOO to people like me.
Much love & gratitude to you.
H

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 01-28-2014

BuddhistJedi, your question was addressed in this week's episode: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2014/01/28/20140128-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

To everyone else, your questions have been recorded and will be addressed in the coming shows Smile

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - BuddhistJedi - 01-28-2014

Neat! : D

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - BuddhistJedi - 01-28-2014

And for the record, I quite liked what Jim said also. Very good words everyone, thanks quite alot.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 02-10-2014

Marc and Dale, your questions were discussed on last week's episode of "In the Now."

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2014/02/05/20140205-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

I forgot to update this thread...sorry!

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 02-11-2014

StormShadow, your question was discussed in this week's episode:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2014/02/11/20140211-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 02-26-2014

hope, your question was addressed on this week's show Smile

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2014/02/26/20140226-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

In this episode we discuss:

- The role of emotion in understanding the self.

- Psychic greeting and how to cope.

- The idea of focus and visualization.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Jim Kent + - 03-01-2014

Greetings Austin,

My question is:

The Confederation say that one of the primary requirements to Graduate is to accept that we know nothing...

Now that Gaia has birthed its 4th density self, would you suggest that it is wise to continue this acceptance of not knowing anything for the rest of this current incarnation, or are we now safe to allow ourselves the luxury of believing that we do understand some simple truths?

Thank you all as ever for your dedicated service!

For the sake of Love and Light

Jim

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Aki444 - 03-09-2014

Hi!
My question is:
What are your opinion about it: I think there is a correlation between the message
of your logo (Don Quijote, the lonely and almost only guy in the desert uselessly fighting
with the windmills) and the relative low success of widespreading the Ra messages.
I know it's not a question of quantity but...
Anyway thank you for your huge effort and for all the published information.
They helped and help me a lot.
All the bests for you all.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - sequoyah - 03-24-2014

Being of Ra incarnate on Earth, I feel a strong resonance with the sound vibratory complex "Rey" as opposed to "RAW". Is there a valid difference represented by these two pronunciations? Thank you for these shows Carla, no matter the subject I feel uplifted as if in the aura of an angelic that lasts well after the show and in that i'm sincere.

I read a book you recommended by W.E Butler which was superb and I wonder if you have a book to recommend on the subject of the different crystals that work on our mind, body and spirit.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - sequoyah - 03-24-2014

From the 3/19 show regarding Ra's response:
Quote:"It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable"

It gives me the thought also that if one fully understood while here - the purpose of the 3rd density illusion is then void because the individual wouldn't legitimately be subject to making the choice

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Bring4th_Austin - 03-26-2014

(03-24-2014, 04:53 PM)sequoyah Wrote: Being of Ra incarnate on Earth, I feel a strong resonance with the sound vibratory complex "Rey" as opposed to "RAW". Is there a valid difference represented by these two pronunciations? Thank you for these shows Carla, no matter the subject I feel uplifted as if in the aura of an angelic that lasts well after the show and in that i'm sincere.

I read a book you recommended by W.E Butler which was superb and I wonder if you have a book to recommend on the subject of the different crystals that work on our mind, body and spirit.

Sequoyah, these questions were discussed in this weeks episode Smile

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/2014/03/25/20140325-in-the-now--qa-with-Carla-and-crew

Also, calling out to all seekers, we are running low on questions and need your help! If you have any spiritual concern or topic which you think would be good for us to chew on on the radio, please don't hesitate to post them. We will be incredibly grateful for any questions!

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew" - Eccles - 03-26-2014

Carla and Crew:

I believe I read--from Ra or Q'uo--that (3D) Earth would be a cold, dark planet in 500 to 700 years (300-500?). Can you give me the exact quote and date/session? I've searched the site a few times; but have had no success.

I'm interested because of the major events that I believe will be transpiring during the next 16 years to 3D Earth and its people.

I'd like to document any Ra or Q'uo channeled material regarding 3rd density Earth's future.

I believe our future lies in traveling the 4D and 5D during the next few years.[/align]