Bring4th
1989.12.31 Tools for Acccessing the Higher Self - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 1989.12.31 Tools for Acccessing the Higher Self (/showthread.php?tid=8204)

1989.12.31 Tools for Acccessing the Higher Self - Plenum - 10-21-2013

sometimes when we don't know where else to turn to, the Higher Self is the one who knows the best way forward. Of course, because of Free Will and our particular localization in this experience, it is not in a position to make decisions for us, but it can offer feedback and clues as to how to proceed in almost any given situation. Especially when we feel stuck and no longer enlivened by our experience, it is always a good place to check in on. Here are some tips for getting in touch with our so-called 'future selves'; but we (now) and then (future) are the one and the same.

Quote:37.6 In this way you may see your self, your higher self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

- -

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1231.aspx

Q'uo Wrote:In preparation for the magical personality’s development, the first thing which one needs to accomplish is a full and complete examination of conscience. Not that you as an entity may judge you as an entity—not at all. But rather that you may forgive yourself, for you have forgiven all others, have you not? Yet, still you hold yourself unworthy. This is not a helpful spiritual point of view, for the magical personality is based upon the fact that the spark of the Creator within is the true self of each entity.

Therefore, to begin working with the magical personality one must first go through much searching of the mind, the intellect, the emotional biases that constitute that which you are at this time. This is not for the purpose of judgment but for the purpose of grasping your essence at this time. Perhaps you wish to make changes; perhaps you do not. But to come into contact with yourself as a self is the beginning of the magical personality.

The day-to-day personality wavers. It is happy; it is sad; it is active; it is passive. Life is easy or life is difficult. And all of this is within this illusion. The more attention paid to the difficulties of this illusion, the less likely it is that one will be able to have access to the deeper mind of the magical personality.

So, we suggest to each that the table be cleared, the table of petty prejudice, any unfairness, stinginess, desire to manipulate others, and all of those artifacts whose bias is not helpful in gaining polarity toward service to others in the name of the infinite One. This preparation takes a different amount of time for different entities and at the end of it it is still impossible to live within the higher self at all times. However, it is possible to clear the self for the special and sacred door to the self to be opened.

We suggest that each begin a magical personality meditation with that which has been the call of a white, or positive, magician from time immemorial: “I desire to know in order to serve. I desire to use my subconscious mind to enrich, enliven, enable and engage this third-density mind and heart.” It is impossible for most to keep this clarity over an extended period of time, and there is danger in attempting to do so.

Consider yourselves as toddlers, just learning to walk, the spirit so young, so lovely, so strong, and yet so vulnerable. This is how the magical personality sees the outer portion of your behavior and thinking. It is perceived as that of a child who knows not what he does. When one turns one’s will and faith to the quest for the philosopher’s gold of greater wisdom, then you may begin to see gradually a change within you. But, firstly, you must accept that the magical personality is already your own personality, for all time is simultaneous.

One good way to prepare oneself for meditation upon the magical personality is to visualize each chakra in turn, beginning with the red root chakra, and moving upwards carefully clearing energies, carefully seeing your chakra centers glowing: orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. When you have reached sufficient humility to be able to listen to advice from the higher self that is not easily understood to be other than the self, then we suggest that you begin with this clearing of the chakras, so that you feel the light streaming from your head, for you have opened all your chakras; you have become vulnerable; you are ready to take a risk.

Firstly, there is a tremendous amount of protection of the body by the body, and we recommend to each that this be observed. For instance, this instrument blends the violet of the crown chakra and the red of the root chakra to cover the self with an energy that is completely personal and denotes that which one is. Upon completing this encapsulization of yourself in the red/violet of body protection, you will then put on a garment of light. That is the Creator’s protection, impersonal, loving and infinite.

During the meditations it is helpful for those who call upon guides or angelic presences to do so, for that work which you are doing is work in which you are vulnerable, for you are open to learning and you do not always have truly appropriate vibrations for this energy. This must be seen to carefully. The self must be gotten in order, cleared of the small change of life’s miseries, cleared even of the laughter of good times, clear to listen within to what has been called in your holy works “the still small voice.” That is your magical personality. It is well to call any whom you wish to call to aid in your protection. This is not an illusion any more than you are an illusion within.

This instrument, for instance, evokes—we correct this instrument—invokes the archangels—Raphael, Gabriel, Michael, Auriel—and with these four pillars standing in the corners of the room there is an overarching golden dome, for these principles of love called the archangels are most powerful and most protective.

When you have prepared yourself for the meditation upon the magical personality it is well to sink into the self with no pressure, no thought, no worry, and no wonder, but rather simply to open the door and invite the wisdom and compassion of the ultimately learned balanced being, which you shall have become, to the self as it is.

It is well, when one wishes to work in consciousness with another by communication, to make these same preparations, for by far the majority of those who channel are channeling their own magical personality, their own higher self, their uniqueness. And it is well, when it is finished, that mentally one acknowledges that one slips off the garment of light and moves back into the illusion of energy fields and the experiences that challenge you to love.

The magical personality is one which is grounded in the deepest humility and in the strongest sense, paradoxical though it may seem, of the worth of the self. Like a string or a ribbon, this unrolling behind you gives you information at each present moment as you request it. Those who wish to maintain a magical personality outside the discipline of meditation may indeed work with the visualizations, to work with visualizations if those visualizations are simply shapes—the square, the circle, the triangle …

(Side one of tape ends.)

(Carla channeling)

I am Q’uo, and we shall continue.

It is well for those who wish to maintain the spiritual magical personality for a longer time than a meditation to work with visualizations. The first visualizations are simply shapes: the square, the circle, the triangle. The discipline it requires to hold this image in consciousness is the same kind of discipline that an artist employs as it studies its technique that it may, in the end, be a better instrument through which music or communication or healing or living may use to allow you to be the shining metaphysical being that you truly are.

It is not advisable, in our opinion, to keep the magical personality any longer than one is able to remain completely clear within. This normally limits that which the magical personality may do to very brief moments within the waking hours and to enspiriting dreams during those hours when the subconscious and the conscious move together in play, in ritual, and in meaning. For, woe betide those who act as if they were acting out of the magical personality when they are less than clear. May we say, this is extremely inadvisable and that the student of the magical personality who does not wish to study the Tree of Life, the Kaballah, and all those things which would inform one of the history of this concept, content the self with knowing that the magical personality lies within you fallow and ready to bloom. When you call upon it may you do so in humility. We hope you may call upon it often, but always protect the self before you open your vulnerable spirit to that which, though it is you, appears within the illusion to be another. For those who do not clear themselves excellently may receive any number of guides which would purport to be the magical personality but which instead are means by which positive polarity is gradually lessened.

We are told by this instrument that once again we have talked too long. We shall cease at this point, though there is perhaps some more upon this subject which would be of interest, for we wish to close the meditation through the instrument known as Jim. We leave you in the love and in the light as we transfer to the one known as Jim. We are Q’uo.

- -

RE: 1989.12.31 Tools for Acccessing the Higher Self - AnthroHeart - 10-22-2013

I'm starting to think when I experience pressure in one of my chakras, that indicates blockage.
Because of how Creator is silent when you approach. And because of how it said "it is well to sink into the self with no pressure, no thought, no worry, and no wonder, but rather simply to open the door and invite the wisdom and compassion of the ultimately learned balanced being, which you shall have become, to the self as it is."

I'm not too familiar with rituals of protection, so I probably won't be invoking my magical personality. I don't want to reduce my positive polarity.

RE: 1989.12.31 Tools for Acccessing the Higher Self - kycahi - 10-28-2013

I remember when University of Louisville Associate Professor Donald Elkins told his Physics class that in the next session he would tell us the best way to prepare for final exams. In that session he spent about 40 minutes finishing up the last academic topic for the quarter, then said that the class is formally over and anyone who would like to go now, may do so. I didn't look around and count, but maybe three people left.

Then he gave the only (that I recall) lesson in meditation, although he didn't use that word. I posted his instructions here before, so for now I will say that, over time (years off and on) I took this seriously and got pretty good at doing it.

Once I realized how powerful a tool for preparing for finals meditation was, I embraced it enthusiastically. Because he didn't use the M word, I never thought of the practice as being spiritual in nature. I took it as a form of self-improvement only.

I was privileged to become friends with Carla and Don (Jim came along years later) and visited one time after Don had stopped teaching and was away on his career of airline pilot. Carla said that he had decided to investigate the practice of White Magic. That surprised and disappointed me because I had just thought of him as being on the cutting edge of UFO investigation, which to me was a hard science. This despite my, by then, sitting in on the channeling of Hatonn and others by Don, some of the students with whom he had experimented, and Hal Price. (RollEyes Seems silly in hindsight.)

Anyway, after some conversation with Don and Carla, I saw that this was a sensible progression on his part. I didn't follow suit with him because he obviously didn't seek an acolyte and wouldn't teach something that he had not gotten fully comfortable with himself.

The above quote from Q'uo is very good instruction in the white arts and I copied it to a Word document for further study. I think that most of us here need not be overly concerned with risking anything, but better safe than sorry. You can be well onto the STO path without going into this subject. Consider it as an option if you are interested.

RE: 1989.12.31 Tools for Acccessing the Higher Self - Plenum - 10-28-2013

yeah, thanks for the thoughts kycahi.

I've especially gotten good mileage with this particular recommendation from Ra, regards using an item of clothing for the evocation of the magical personality.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. When the magical personality is properly and efficaciously invoked the self has invoked its Higher Self. Thus a bridge betwixt space/time and time/space is made and the sixth-density magical personality experiences directly the third-density catalyst for the duration of the working. It is most central to deliberately take off the magical personality after the working in order that the Higher Self resume its appropriate configuration as analog to the space/time mind/body/spirit.

75.37 Questioner: Then you are saying that the act, the signal, or the key for the invoking of the magical personality which is the putting something on or a gesture should be as carefully— you should as carefully take that something off or reverse the gesture perhaps at the end of the invocation. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It should be fastidiously accomplished either in mind or by gesture as well if this is of significant aid.

- -

73.7 ... Ra: Since you do not have an item of apparel or talisman the gesture which you have made is appropriate. ...

I am using a jade ring I bought many many months ago and which has sat unused until recent times, and it has been pressed into service in my quest for the Higher Self Smile

RE: 1989.12.31 Tools for Acccessing the Higher Self - GentleReckoning - 10-28-2013

Great thread. This whole concept is fairly intimidating, but makes sense from an end of sixth density point of view. Of course our higher self is fulfilled by the greater potential for service offered to our 3d self.

RE: 1989.12.31 Tools for Acccessing the Higher Self - AnthroHeart - 10-28-2013

(10-28-2013, 06:28 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: Great thread. This whole concept is fairly intimidating, but makes sense from an end of sixth density point of view. Of course our higher self is fulfilled by the greater potential for service offered to our 3d self.

What you have said here makes me more eager to stay here in 3D, as it is my home for now. I used to talk about wanting to get back to 6D, but when I'm there, I might miss the awesome chance at catalyst that I got while in 3D. Because I have remembered, there is definitely greater chance at polarization while here in 3D. I won't need the polarity once back in 6D, but I think the polarity I have built will help me there. I aim to build a lot of positive karma (dharma I think), which will aid me in the higher densities, where the paradoxes are solved.