Bring4th
Archetype Creation Order, LoO typo? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Archetypes of Mind, Body, & Spirit (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: Archetype Creation Order, LoO typo? (/showthread.php?tid=8132)

Archetype Creation Order, LoO typo? - jivatman - 10-09-2013

This quote addresses the order in which the archetypes were developed

Quote:91.17 Questioner: I assume, then, that twenty-two is the greatest number of archetypes. I’ll also ask what is the minimum number presently in use by any Logos to Ra’s knowledge?

Ra: I am Ra. The fewest are the two systems of five which are completing the cycles or densities of experience.

You must grasp the idea that the archetypes were not developed at once but step by step, and not in order as you know the order at this space/time but in various orders. Therefore, the two systems of fives were using two separate ways of viewing the archetypical nature of all experience. Each, of course, used the Matrix, the Potentiator, and the Significator for this is the harvest with which our creation began.

One way or system of experimentation had added to these the Catalyst and the Experience. Another system if you will, had added Catalyst and Transformation. In one case the methods whereby experience was processed was further aided but the fruits of experience less aided. In the second case the opposite may be seen to be the case.

So, the first systems had the Matrix, Potential and Significator. The Significator is the First Archetype, and are simply "Mind, Body, Spirit" respectively. Matrix/Potentiator is the basic duality from which work can be done.

The next system added Catalyst and Experience. Still good, Catalyst/Experience are a dual pair and would have to be added together.

Finally, the Second system added Catalyst and Transformation. .wait up.
1. Catalyst was already added by the previous system. It can't be "added" again
2. Transformation pairs with Great Way. Assumedly, you can't have Transformation without great way.
3. Why doesn't Ra explain where Great Way comes from? Why leave it out, while explaining all the rest?

In my opinion, the only way to resolve these three issues is by assuming that Ra meant "Transformation and Great Way"

RE: Archetype Creation Order, LOO typo? - kainous - 10-09-2013

I think that you have stumbled upon a catalysts for a great way of transformation of the basic experience of that quote!

RE: Archetype Creation Order, LOO typo? - JustLikeYou - 10-09-2013

Actually, there is yet another alternative. Different experiments were run simultaneously by different Logoi. In one sector of the Universe, a Logos experimented with the 5 classifications of Matrix, Potentiator, Significator, Catalyst, Experience. In another sector of the Universe, a Logos experimented with the 5 classifications of Matrix, Potentiator, Significator, Catalyst, Transformation. Neither of these Logoi experimented with the Great Way classification. Both of these systems are still in use, which entails that the mind/body/spirit complexes have not yet graduated to the next octave, and that the star has not yet become a black hole.

Jivatman, evolution is not as linear as you are imagining it. Each Logos is unique just as each human being is unique. Thus, each will be attracted to certain kinds of experience. The notion of classifications of archetype such as Catalyst, Experience, Transformation or Great Way may be known as possible inclusions within an archetypal system and a Logos may yet choose not to use some of them. When the basis of all experience is free will, there is really no rigid system which can accurately describe it. Things happen organically and linearity can only be witnessed loosely.

RE: Archetype Creation Order, LOO typo? - Hototo - 10-10-2013

I have come to accept, begrudingly I must admit, the nature of creation as being infinitely wrapped in a mystery.

Good quote though.