Bring4th
How I see STS entities. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How I see STS entities. (/showthread.php?tid=6843)

How I see STS entities. - Adonai One - 03-22-2013

I feel like stating this even if it's already obvious to a majority of you:

I see STS entities as a necessary part of the production, of the theatre we call life. Without them, life is nothing but an empty canvas. A canvas so empty, we might as well just be with the purest, blankest energy that is God himself. The left-hand path serves such an important role and it comes with much sacrifice for the entities that choose this way of life. The hate that must be felt is so taxing on the soul... I cannot help but to feel compassion for the most evil of spirits although I could not handle that path as my current self.

And with this, I find no reason to hate the darkness, the hatred, the power lust that are STS entities because in the end, when we meet their higher selves at the end of our long journeys, we will be laughing together about all the murder, war and drama we had together and how much we learned and enjoyed. We will say even the most horrific moments, the moments of absolute agony were absolute bliss. We will be gracious we learned about these parts of the creator. For even the worst perversions, rapes and diseases are part of the creator himself. This is so hard to accept even as I write this but it is the lesson we came here to learn. This is how great God's love is. As we have learned, he is all things even the hatred we feel as well as our love. Even hatred ends up equaling infinite love.

It is all an essential part in the great drama we call our universe. As absolute darkness is nothing and creation is infinity, in the end, infinity equals zero.

You are free to challenge me but I find it hard to deny my argument without arguing against the fact that all is one.

RE: How I see STS entities. - Marc - 03-22-2013

The acceptance of sts and seeing the beauty of them is the path of STO. I love it. When we detach and see things from the greater perspective it doesn't seem all that bad and beauty floods in...

RE: How I see STS entities. - InTheMiddle - 03-23-2013

I have a hard time with this especially dealing with personal experiences of attacks from extreme STS entities. Even more so when I think about the satanic ritual sacrifices and kinds of torture that literally break the mind/body/spirit complex frequented by the bloodline elite and the ancient immortal nephilim. Just look at the paintings done by Kim Noble, a project monarch victim whose alter ego Ria Pratt depicts some EVIL evil stuff that has been done to her. I just don't get why there are isolated cases of extreme brutality (ie injecting DMT while shouting "your mother hates you" and raping) that don't really serve as catalyst to society since it's mostly kept in secret. These are the paintings http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/

RE: How I see STS entities. - Adonai One - 03-23-2013

(03-23-2013, 01:03 AM)InTheMiddle Wrote: I have a hard time with this especially dealing with personal experiences of attacks from extreme STS entities. Even more so when I think about the satanic ritual sacrifices and kinds of torture that literally break the mind/body/spirit complex frequented by the bloodline elite and the ancient immortal nephilim. Just look at the paintings done by Kim Noble, a project monarch victim whose alter ego Ria Pratt depicts some EVIL evil stuff that has been done to her. I just don't get why there are isolated cases of extreme brutality (ie injecting DMT while shouting "your mother hates you" and raping) that don't really serve as catalyst to society since it's mostly kept in secret. These are the paintings http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/

It's hard, I know. Some of the stuff I've heard of and seen makes me sick; however, that is a part of the experience. That is a part of the great challenge the creator made for us. This is our test in love. As we ascend toward the creator, we will fully understand why such horrors exist. We may have faith that it is only love in the end.

Edit: Yeah, I had a hard time looking through your article. The fact that love can be found in this but it being so hard for me to do so... It means there is still more to be learned.

I drew a card in regards to this thread because I had some doubts. I ended up with number 13, Death.

[Image: RWS_Tarot_13_Death.jpg]

Notice the priest paying homage to the skeleton, for even the skeleton and the death he brings is the Creator. And then there is the Sun rising in background, indicating light and love even in that moment.

This has brought tears to my eyes... Love is a hard lesson.

RE: How I see STS entities. - InTheMiddle - 03-25-2013

Just had an interesting thought. I'm not sure exactly where in the LOO it says this, but I know that it says in certain cases, 6th density black star extreme STS entities chose to take on a 3rd density life in order to help reverse polarization. Maybe as part of the karmic effect of their actions, they have to go through something like this on Earth or any other 3rd density world. It helps them de-polarize because it's a combination of forced enlightenment and the inability to serve the self when in captivity. Also, the treatment they experience may restore the karmic consequences of causing an equal amount of pain to others. This is all before an STS truly can learn to forgive. Maybe, just maybe. Whatever the reasons for such tragedy, I have faith that there is a higher understanding an higher love within the spectrum of the entirety of beingness.

RE: How I see STS entities. - Ashim - 03-25-2013

Quote:Maybe as part of the karmic effect of their actions, they have to go through something like this on Earth or any other 3rd density world

They most certainly do not have to. Every choice made by eny entity is out of free will.
Their (our) path is Always freely chosen.
One of the things an entity most desires to undertake after becoming healed or enlightened is to teach that wisdom aquired to other entities.
Lucifers 'decent' into the physical was a choice made out of Free Will and performed with Loving Service.
There is only judgement of self by self.
We remind ourseves that STS entities fear the 'wrath' of god.

RE: How I see STS entities. - ChenHsi - 03-25-2013

Only in the 6th density will we see the inherent oneness of the two diverging paths of service-to-self and service-to-others. It is also in the 6th density that every single service-to-self entity will, without exceptions, abandon their negative path and seek the path back to the Love of the Creator. The mercy of evolution of course, makes it possible for every negative entity to seek this long, return path.

But within the veil of the 3rd density, the usual experiences and reactions towards negativity will be one of dislike, struggles and oppositions, and the common cries made to the Creator: "God, why all these sufferings? Why these imperfections and evil brought onto us in the world...?"

A grand tapestry of creation that contains shades of both bright and dark colors, of endless grades of bliss and conflict, but know that the main theme of it all is "Love", and nothing else.

Who knows? Maybe in the next solar system this divine quality of Love of which the entire universe is perfecting through experiencing, would have become the obstacle, just like how within our solar system this quality of selfishness is the current hurdle and opposition, being a perfected quality brought forth from the previous solar system.

RE: How I see STS entities. - abstrktion - 03-25-2013

I don't think that the STS found here that thwarts the free will of individuals can be considered "necessary" from an STO perspective--free will is essential to the 3D experience. Having free will doesn't not necessarily mean that one must impose that will on other-selves in brutal, sinister ways. However, as all things are part of the Creator, we are one with it and since some of us have decided to include it in their experience, we'll all have to deal with harmonizing it. (Not all horrible happenings are the result of pre-incarnative choices).

It seems we are forever doomed to attempt to explain away evil--all religions do this--there must be some logical reason, we try to tell ourselves. Well, there is: Some people choose it. This doesn't make it "necessary" or "good". It just is. Saviors and Wanderers come to try to reduce the stink cloud we've made around our poor planet. In STO, we can love and accept and transcend, but we don't have to rejoice in the choice that we know will bring many pain--including the ones choosing to cause others pain.

I got the impression from various things I read in the Ra Material that they didn't have quite the same level of "disharmony" as they moved from density to density as we have. If they didn't have it, it clearly can't be "necessary" because they were able to move through the densities without it.

Here are just a couple quotes:

88.14 Questioner: Was the concept given to or devised for a training tool for those inhabiting Venus at that time or was it devised by those of Venus as a training tool for those of Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. The tarot was devised by the third-density population of Venus a great measure of your space/time in your past. As we have noted the third-density experience of those of Venus dealt far more deeply and harmoniously with what you would call relationships with other-selves, sexual energy transfer work, and philosophical or metaphysical research. The product of many, many generations of work upon what we conceived to be the archetypical mind produced the tarot which was used by our peoples as a training aid in developing the magical personality.

41.26 Questioner: This may be too long a question for this working, but I will ask it and if it is too long we can continue it at a later time. Could you tell me of the development of the social memory complex Ra, from its first beginnings and what catalysts it used to get to where it is now in activation of rays?

Ra: I am Ra. The question does not demand a long answer, for we who experienced the vibratory densities upon that planetary sphere which you call Venus were fortunate in being able to move in harmony with the planetary vibrations with an harmonious graduation to second, to third, and to fourth, and a greatly accelerated fourth-density experience.

We spent much time/space, if you will, in fifth density balancing the intense compassion we had gained in fourth density. The graduation again was harmonious and our social memory complex which had become most firmly cemented in fourth density remained of a very strong and helpful nature.

Our sixth-density work was also accelerated because of the harmony of our social memory complex so that we were able to set out as members of the Confederation to even more swiftly approach graduation to seventh density. Our harmony, however, has been a grievous source of naïveté as regards working with your planet. Is there a brief query before we leave this instrument?

In other words, I feel like our group is like the kid leaning back in his chair in the back of the class thinking, "those bastards can't tell ME what to do," and the Ra complex were the ones sitting in front discussing ways to improve the school and encourage others to achieve their potential...LOL.

RE: How I see STS entities. - Unbound - 03-25-2013

After reading 2150 A.D., I feel like I finally am beginning to grasp the greater unity.

"The measure of a mind's evolution is acceptance of the unacceptable."

Take responsibility for all that you are and all you experience, we are all One, and what we do to others inevitably must come back to us. Do not hate micro man for being micro, as it is part of the lessons in consciousness.

RE: How I see STS entities. - Plenum - 03-25-2013

(03-22-2013, 10:11 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: I see STS entities as a necessary part of the production, of the theatre we call life. Without them, life is nothing but an empty canvas. A canvas so empty, we might as well just be with the purest, blankest energy that is God himself. The left-hand path serves such an important role and it comes with much sacrifice for the entities that choose this way of life. The hate that must be felt is so taxing on the soul... I cannot help but to feel compassion for the most evil of spirits although I could not handle that path as my current self.

the relationship you have with the so-called 'left hand path' is the relationship you have with yourself.

when Carla was under so-called 'negative greeting', Ra encouraged her to contemplate herself as the Creator, or in another quote "are you not all things?"

there is only One Infinite Creator, and you happen to be it. Your relationship to these infinite potentials is the same relationship you have to yourself.

how many of these potentials are you willing to acknowledge, and accept? The free will of the first distortion gave the self an infinite number of ways of knowing the self, and these infinite number of ways are being played out and expressed by the 'other' in the theatre of 'real life'. That relationship to the 'other' is the same relationship as you have with the infinite potentials of the 'self'.

the more this is brought to conscious awareness, the greater the light, and the more opening up one receives in the Hierophant (significator of the mind).

in the end, all there is is self.

RE: How I see STS entities. - xise - 03-25-2013

(03-22-2013, 10:11 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: I feel like stating this even if it's already obvious to a majority of you:

I see STS entities as a necessary part of the production, of the theatre we call life. Without them, life is nothing but an empty canvas. A canvas so empty, we might as well just be with the purest, blankest energy that is God himself. The left-hand path serves such an important role and it comes with much sacrifice for the entities that choose this way of life. The hate that must be felt is so taxing on the soul... I cannot help but to feel compassion for the most evil of spirits although I could not handle that path as my current self.

And with this, I find no reason to hate the darkness, the hatred, the power lust that are STS entities because in the end, when we meet their higher selves at the end of our long journeys, we will be laughing together about all the murder, war and drama we had together and how much we learned and enjoyed. We will say even the most horrific moments, the moments of absolute agony were absolute bliss. We will be gracious we learned about these parts of the creator. For even the worst perversions, rapes and diseases are part of the creator himself. This is so hard to accept even as I write this but it is the lesson we came here to learn. This is how great God's love is. As we have learned, he is all things even the hatred we feel as well as our love. Even hatred ends up equaling infinite love.

It is all an essential part in the great drama we call our universe. As absolute darkness is nothing and creation is infinity, in the end, infinity equals zero.

You are free to challenge me but I find it hard to deny my argument without arguing against the fact that all is one.

I never saw hate as an essential component of sts philosophy. Perhaps its depends on your definition of hate. To me, the word hate seems to be something closer to irrational, uncontrollable dislike, and I think sts is all about control; controlled and directed anger. But maybe it's just semantics!

I do see a lot more fear in the sts path - I think they use fear to control others, and I think deep down they focus so much on the self as opposed to other selves is because they fear possibility of the self being hurt - they can't accept that. I only say this because whenever I have selfish thoughts, they seem to be related to a fear of a self orientated situation that I have trouble accepting if it came to pass.

But I definitely agree it's definitely seemingly draining to be sts, vying for power and domination 24/7 - but maybe that is just because I am coming from an sto perspective! SmileSmile

RE: How I see STS entities. - reeay - 03-25-2013

Three words - Know they self!

RE: How I see STS entities. - Adonai One - 03-25-2013

What keeps STS from getting into 6th density is the refusal to accept that they are one with everything. This refusal could be characterized as hate to some varying degree. It is by its very definition rejection of the other-self as love is to acceptance of the other-self.

RE: How I see STS entities. - greywolf - 03-26-2013

Quote:50.6 Questioner: Could you give an example of negative polarization sharing love of self? It would seem to me that that would deplete negative polarization. Could you expand on the concept?
Ra: I am Ra. We may not use examples of known beings due to the infringement this would cause. Thus we must be general.

The negatively oriented being will be one who feels that it has found power that gives meaning to its existence precisely as the positive polarization does feel. This negative entity will strive to offer these understandings to other-selves, most usually by the process of forming the elite, the disciples, and teaching the need and rightness of the enslavement of other-selves for their own good. These other-selves are conceived to be dependent upon the self and in need of the guidance and the wisdom of the self.

North Korea is the most negative entity to me in todays world. They have labor slaves growing up in their prison camps, while the elite buys luxuries from abroad. I also believe certain teachings that are abroad symphatizes with they system and are of the above nature.

RE: How I see STS entities. - Horuseus - 03-28-2013

It is important to understand (and potentially aid in acceleration of integrating experience) that those we see in 'opposition' are those which have undertaken the difficult task of providing service in the form of catalyst, for the instigation of change on this sphere of existence. If it were not for the social engineers, tptb, or any other such 'Negative'/'STS' group, we may not have 'awoken' in this incarnation. It is only really because the world is in the way it is currently in the polarity that is apparent, that we are able to see the facade, and thus have been given the gift of 'choosing'. They are not one to be a target for negative emotions or 'hate', or one to be seen as inferior, but rather loved and thanked for the reflection, and consequently 'growth', gleaned from the experiences/interaction. This is a game, and we (both sides) have purposely co-created/ chosen a challenging one at that, however it makes it all the more interesting.

Both STO and STS are valid distortions. One is not better than the other in terms of 'spiralling up' the density ladder. STO is disproportionately biased towards 'otherself', whereas STS is disproportionately biased towards 'self', and entities with either polarization will need to balance these traits before reintegration with the Godhead.

Know that we are all actors in a scene, and both sides after all is said and done will all go home together and have a pint or two at the local pub as they laugh about the dream they just shared (I jest, maybe).

Edit: -

RE: How I see STS entities. - kdsii - 03-28-2013

You may call North Korea negative, I just can't argue with that haircut.

[Image: Kim-Jong-Un.jpg]

RE: How I see STS entities. - Ashim - 03-28-2013

(03-28-2013, 02:53 PM)kdsii Wrote: You may call North Korea negative, I just can't argue with that haircut.

[Image: Kim-Jong-Un.jpg]

Escape from 'camp 14'.
The only north korean to have been born in and to have escaped from one of their prison complexes.

http://www.npr.org/2012/03/29/149061951/escape-from-camp-14-inside-north-koreas-gulag

RE: How I see STS entities. - Infinite Unity - 10-06-2016

(03-23-2013, 01:31 AM)Adonai One Wrote:
(03-23-2013, 01:03 AM)InTheMiddle Wrote: I have a hard time with this especially dealing with personal experiences of attacks from extreme STS entities. Even more so when I think about the satanic ritual sacrifices and kinds of torture that literally break the mind/body/spirit complex frequented by the bloodline elite and the ancient immortal nephilim. Just look at the paintings done by Kim Noble, a project monarch victim whose alter ego Ria Pratt depicts some EVIL evil stuff that has been done to her. I just don't get why there are isolated cases of extreme brutality (ie injecting DMT while shouting "your mother hates you" and raping) that don't really serve as catalyst to society since it's mostly kept in secret. These are the paintings http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/

It's hard, I know. Some of the stuff I've heard of and seen makes me sick; however, that is a part of the experience. That is a part of the great challenge the creator made for us. This is our test in love. As we ascend toward the creator, we will fully understand why such horrors exist. We may have faith that it is only love in the end.

Edit: Yeah, I had a hard time looking through your article. The fact that love can be found in this but it being so hard for me to do so... It means there is still more to be learned.

I drew a card in regards to this thread because I had some doubts. I ended up with number 13, Death.

[Image: RWS_Tarot_13_Death.jpg]

Notice the priest paying homage to the skeleton, for even the skeleton and the death he brings is the Creator. And then there is the Sun rising in background, indicating light and love even in that moment.

This has brought tears to my eyes... Love is a hard lesson.

He is also carrying a flag that says 8, with a beautiful insignia.

RE: How I see STS entities. - Infinite Unity - 10-06-2016

He also is wearing armor like a knight....