Bring4th
2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral (/showthread.php?tid=68)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Monica - 01-03-2009

This particular transcript has probably helped me the most, to reconcile fear and hope regarding the current global 'crises' and the transition to 4D that we are in the midst of. This past year has been intense, with the election, the economic crash, the ongoing wars, etc. There were times when I despaired, even thinking that maybe the STS entities had taken our planet off-course, but then I read this, and was so relieved to learn of the attempted coup, and that we are still on course! It made such perfect sense!

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0211.aspx

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Bring4th_Steve - 01-04-2009

I love the time lateral aspect, but it's such an abstract concept to me. And then there's the concept of free will. Wasn't it an impingement upon my free will to put me on a lateral so that I could live without as much STS catalyst? Of course, I am super grateful and will take any circumstance that helps me to polarize towards STO, but I find it difficult sometimes to read about all of these "provisions" and "tweaks" made to us in order for us to travel a different path.

Has anyone else tripped across this kinda-paradox-maybe? Tongue

Steve

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Bring4th_Steve - 01-04-2009

One other interesting aspect to the time lateral concept is whether or not we are going to get "jostled around" as we merge back with our truly natural space/time time line. I read that depending on how close we can get humanity to vibrate in the green ray space, will shape the way Gaia finishes adjusting the energies for us in the form of natural phenomenon.

There's a second part of this as well that's worth thinking about.

Let's take the assumption that somewhere along 3rd density, it was determined that humanity was not advancing enough so we were all flipped up onto some protected time track. We'll call the lateral time track "Timeline B" and Gaia's natural timeline as "Timeline A".

So like... What's been happening all this time in Timeline A? Has anyone been living there, being affected by STS entities while we have been enjoying life in Timeline B?

And what happens when both timelines meet? Obviously one would be heavily biased with more STO experiences, while Timeline A is presumed to be chock full of the STS crew who wants to enslave. When this all comes together at Winter Solstice of 2011/2012, doesn't it seem like there's a bit of a contrast that is suddenly going to come together? It doesn't seem like it's something that would just blend back into the natural timeline unless Timeline A has always been empty.

Hmmm..

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Monica - 01-04-2009

(01-04-2009, 05:02 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: I love the time lateral aspect, but it's such an abstract concept to me. And then there's the concept of free will. Wasn't it an impingement upon my free will to put me on a lateral so that I could live without as much STS catalyst? Of course, I am super grateful and will take any circumstance that helps me to polarize towards STO, but I find it difficult sometimes to read about all of these "provisions" and "tweaks" made to us in order for us to travel a different path.

Steve

No, not really. I kinda assumed it was stated in the 'terms and conditions' of the original contract. Wink

We did sign up for this assignment, knowing that there could be some, er, twists and turns along the way!

The way I see, we got off cheap. Think of what could have gone down in the last 30 years! We (meaning all of us who have raised the vibration in some way, including Wanderers and everyone else who has prayed, etc.) have averted much...
(01-04-2009, 05:11 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: One other interesting aspect to the time lateral concept is whether or not we are going to get "jostled around" as we merge back with our truly natural space/time time line. I read that depending on how close we can get humanity to vibrate in the green ray space, will shape the way Gaia finishes adjusting the energies for us in the form of natural phenomenon.

Let's take the assumption that somewhere along 3rd density, it was determined that humanity was not advancing enough so we were all flipped up onto some protected time track. We'll call the lateral time track "Timeline B" and Gaia's natural timeline as "Timeline A".

So like... What's been happening all this time in Timeline A? Has anyone been living there, being affected by STS entities while we have been enjoying life in Timeline B?

And what happens when both timelines meet? Obviously one would be heavily biased with more STO experiences, while Timeline A is presumed to be chock full of the STS crew who wants to enslave. When this all comes together at Winter Equinox of 2011/2012, doesn't it seem like there's a bit of a contrast that is suddenly going to come together? It doesn't seem like it's something that would just blend back into the natural timeline unless Timeline A has always been empty.

Hmmm..

OK I'm confused here...I just re-read the transcript yesterday and I understood that the original timeline (A) was the one that was clean of so much STS interference...while timeline B is the one that STS had a shot at taking over...and that they tried to arrange a 'coup' to keep us from re-joining timeline A.

Did I get that backwards? I'll go back and re-read it...

Also, there has been some confusion about whether it's Solstice 2011 (thus the end of 2011 and 2012 heralding 4D in full force) or Solstice 2012 (the end of 2012)...I have heard it stated both ways but had concluded it was Solstice 2012. Can anyone clarify this?

(01-04-2009, 12:38 PM)DreamingPeace Wrote:
(01-04-2009, 05:02 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: I love the time lateral aspect, but it's such an abstract concept to me. And then there's the concept of free will. Wasn't it an impingement upon my free will to put me on a lateral so that I could live without as much STS catalyst? Of course, I am super grateful and will take any circumstance that helps me to polarize towards STO, but I find it difficult sometimes to read about all of these "provisions" and "tweaks" made to us in order for us to travel a different path.

Steve

No, not really. I kinda assumed it was stated in the 'terms and conditions' of the original contract. Wink

We did sign up for this assignment, knowing that there could be some, er, twists and turns along the way!

The way I see, we got off cheap. Think of what could have gone down in the last 30 years! We (meaning all of us who have raised the vibration in some way, including Wanderers and everyone else who has prayed, etc.) have averted much...
(01-04-2009, 05:11 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: One other interesting aspect to the time lateral concept is whether or not we are going to get "jostled around" as we merge back with our truly natural space/time time line. I read that depending on how close we can get humanity to vibrate in the green ray space, will shape the way Gaia finishes adjusting the energies for us in the form of natural phenomenon.

And what happens when both timelines meet? Obviously one would be heavily biased with more STO experiences, while Timeline A is presumed to be chock full of the STS crew who wants to enslave. When this all comes together at Winter Equinox of 2011/2012, doesn't it seem like there's a bit of a contrast that is suddenly going to come together? It doesn't seem like it's something that would just blend back into the natural timeline unless Timeline A has always been empty.

Hmmm..

OK I'm confused here...I just re-read the transcript yesterday and I understood that the original timeline (A) was the one that was clean of so much STS interference...while timeline B is the one that STS had a shot at taking over...and that they tried to arrange a 'coup' to keep us from re-joining timeline A.

Did I get that backwards? I'll go back and re-read it...

Also, there has been some confusion about whether it's Solstice 2011 (thus the end of 2011 and 2012 heralding 4D in full force) or Solstice 2012 (the end of 2012)...I have heard it stated both ways but had concluded it was Solstice 2012. Can anyone clarify this?

Well, from the transcripts, the natural Timeline A is the one that was not protected and was therefore an easier target for STS entities to try to convince us that we needed slavery, war, and control. Thus, Timeline B was created as an alternative timeline that was closely guarded (quarantined) so that we could exercise our more natural gravitation towards being one with the Creator, thereby accelerating the rate at which we were becoming harvestable.

Steve

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Monica - 01-05-2009

(01-04-2009, 11:27 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: Well, from the transcripts, the natural Timeline A is the one that was not protected and was therefore an easier target for STS entities to try to convince us that we needed slavery, war, and control. Thus, Timeline B was created as an alternative timeline that was closely guarded (quarantined) so that we could exercise our more natural gravitation towards being one with the Creator, thereby accelerating the rate at which we were becoming harvestable.

Hmmm....yes, you are correct...I remember that Timeline B is quarantined.

But, I am still confused...

"There are entities from fifth density on the service-to-self path that are attempting a coup, shall we say, of this train of humankind running along this parallel time track. They would like it not to rejoin the main track."

If Timeline A was vulnerable to more STS influence, then why would they want to keep us on Timeline B?

Or maybe they know that Timeline A is no longer going to be susceptible, as the transition is complete...and Timeline B would take us off-course from the shift altogether...something like that?

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Chela - 01-05-2009

I am really thankful for the assistance the Guardians can provide us. But it really confuses the issue for me of Free Will and the Freedom to grow & develop on one's own timetable rather than another's.

If we are Infinite Beings of an Infinite Multiverse/Infinite Intelligence/GOD, then why the rush to reach a certain destination? Should not our timetable for growth & development also be infinite? I mean, Time is Endless...

After reading the Ra books, I understand Life and Living to be a process toward spiritual progress and development. Why so much pressure for Humans to reach 4D, now (aside from it being the time of Harvest and the end of a cycle for graduation)? Surely, those that are ready for 4D will graduate and those who are not will continue their existence on 3D. Afterall, it's all a process by which the One Infinite Creator is able to know Itself through the experiences of its Creation: it's original Desire and reason we are Alive & Sentient...

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Bring4th_Steve - 01-05-2009

(01-05-2009, 02:36 AM)DreamingPeace Wrote:
(01-04-2009, 11:27 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: Well, from the transcripts, the natural Timeline A is the one that was not protected and was therefore an easier target for STS entities to try to convince us that we needed slavery, war, and control. Thus, Timeline B was created as an alternative timeline that was closely guarded (quarantined) so that we could exercise our more natural gravitation towards being one with the Creator, thereby accelerating the rate at which we were becoming harvestable.

Hmmm....yes, you are correct...I remember that Timeline B is quarantined.

But, I am still confused...

"There are entities from fifth density on the service-to-self path that are attempting a coup, shall we say, of this train of humankind running along this parallel time track. They would like it not to rejoin the main track."

If Timeline A was vulnerable to more STS influence, then why would they want to keep us on Timeline B?

Or maybe they know that Timeline A is no longer going to be susceptible, as the transition is complete...and Timeline B would take us off-course from the shift altogether...something like that?

It's not that they want to keep us on Timeline B, it's that STS-oriented entities don't want Timeline B to merge back with Timeline A, because we are a lot "lighter" and less susceptible to STS forces than had we been on Timeline A this whole time. So if you were an STS being and had access to the natural Timeline A, would you be happy to hear that Timeline B is coming back to merge with its natural Timline A, but this time it's full of lightworkers who are not about to fall vicitim to STS tactics?

That's the main crux here.

Steve

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Bring4th_Steve - 01-05-2009

(01-05-2009, 01:59 PM)Chela Wrote: I am really thankful for the assistance the Guardians can provide us. But it really confuses the issue for me of Free Will and the Freedom to grow & develop on one's own timetable rather than another's.

If we are Infinite Beings of an Infinite Multiverse/Infinite Intelligence/GOD, then why the rush to reach a certain destination? Should not our timetable for growth & development also be infinite? I mean, Time is Endless...

After reading the Ra books, I understand Life and Living to be a process toward spiritual progress and development. Why so much pressure for Humans to reach 4D, now (aside from it being the time of Harvest and the end of a cycle for graduation)? Surely, those that are ready for 4D will graduate and those who are not will continue their existence on 3D. Afterall, it's all a process by which the One Infinite Creator is able to know Itself through the experiences of its Creation: it's original Desire and reason we are Alive & Sentient...

Chela,

You wrote exactly the same thing I did. It truly is baffling that there would be a breach of our own will instead of allowing us to continue the way we would have in our natural state.

In fact, as I understand it, we have the choice of which 3rd density sphere we want to incarnate into, since there are more than one in existence. If souls wanted to work in an environment that was more favorable to being in STO, wouldn't they just pick an environment that was more suitable to STO experiences? I would imagine that there would be other 3rd density spheres where civilization taught STO over STS, and vice-versa.

Are some of us karmically tied to making it work on Gaia because of the destruction we caused on this planet with Atlantis and Lemeuria?

It's an interesting thought...

Steve

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - BrotherAsa - 01-10-2009

Interesting topic. If interested I have posted a lengthy commentary/comments on this transcript as a blog entry on my blog.

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - artichoke - 01-11-2009

I'll have to read Asa's material.

Everything is choice, right? And our spirits live at various places (and times?) at once. So the time-lateral looks like yet another choice, an opportunity to split. The interesting part comes with the rejoining.

So there's one of me over there, and one of me here, and maybe somehow we merge when A and B rejoin. What is the merged entity like? What set of ideas and vibrations wins?

What will it feel like to have a split personality as my brother comes home to live with me in the same body?

Much confusion and ambiguity about the time lateral - 3D Sunset - 01-15-2009

This has been a point of study, confusion and perplexion (new word?) for me for some time. My overall reaction is to view the Time Lateral as a somewhat etherial concept within L&L Research. Let me give some references:

Quote:Carla Rueckert, A Time of Awakening Conference - Mackinac Island, Michigan August 11, 2007

When the guardians of our planet beheld the situation we were in, where there was so much chaos and confusion, they realized that there needed to be a stopping of the influences that were affecting us. So they created what they call a “time lateral”, as if the process of space/time was running along a track and they decided that it would be better if they quarantined this particular population for this 75,000-year cycle. So ever since we hit third density, we’ve been shuttled over to a parallel track. We’re on a time lateral.

This indicates that all of 3D planet Earth was done on the Time Lateral. Which is consistent with the idea that the time lateral is simply how the quarantine referred to by Ra was implemented.

Quote:Ra Book I, Session 9

Questioner: The guardians were obviously acting within an understanding of the Law of One in doing this. Can you explain the application of the Law of One in this process?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One was named by these guardians as the bringing of the wisdom of the guardians in contact with the entities from the Red Planet, thus melding the social memory complex of the guardian race and the Red Planet race. It, however, took an increasing amount of distortion into the application of the Law of One from the viewpoint of other guardians and it is from this beginning action that the quarantine of this planet was instituted, for it was felt that the free will of those of the Red Planet had been abridged.

Elsewhere,however, Q'uo indicates that the Time Lateral was established at the end of the Second Minor cycle as an experiment to increase the final minor cycle's Harvest.

Quote:Q'uo Special Meditation April 14, 2007

At the end of the second minor cycle of harvest in third density upon planet Earth, the Council of Saturn became concerned that the solar system as a whole had been able to bring to a normal graduation only one of the planets in this particular solar system that you call the Sun. It decided that it would be helpful to create a time lateral and to place the planet under strict quarantine. It was further decided that all of those entities whose third densities had been interrupted be brought to Earth to join Earth’s cycle leading to harvest.

I've found numerous such conflicts in reading the Q'uo sessions related to the Time Lateral. Still, I believe that there is a baby in the bathwater. My interpretation is that the time lateral is equivalent to the quarantine discussed by Ra, or more accurately, it is the imlementation thereof. Given this interpretation, there was no human existence on the non-time lateraled Earth. So we needn't worry about somehow meeting up with other 3D being that evolved there.

Just my 2 cents,

3D Sunset

RE: Much confusion and ambiguity about the time lateral - BrotherAsa - 01-22-2009

(01-15-2009, 01:25 PM)3D Sunset Wrote: I've found numerous such conflicts in reading the Q'uo sessions related to the Time Lateral. Still, I believe that there is a baby in the bathwater. My interpretation is that the time lateral is equivalent to the quarantine discussed by Ra, or more accurately, it is the imlementation thereof. Given this interpretation, there was no human existence on the non-time lateraled Earth. So we needn't worry about somehow meeting up with other 3D being that evolved there.

Just my 2 cents,

3D Sunset

As for the incongruous statements concerning time made by Ra & Q'uo and others I have to smile every time I encounter one. For example, I know exactly what time it was that I made a particular call or performed some particular act but if I tried to relate to someone in India or Australia what time it was there when I made the call or performed the particular act for me it would very difficult. Although I could eventually do it, most often I will do as I have done in the past and got it a little off. So when I see what is seemly conflicting references in time I try not to let the specific time reference play much of a role as I believe it is the information itself that is trying to be conveyed that is important.

In this case it is the fact that Earth was placed on a Time Lateral and not necessarily when that placement occurred that is important. This Time Lateral is an alternate way to get from here to there. If we had been left on the original Time Track we would have been available for further contact by various outsources which could have introduced distortions that would have hindered our ability to awaken to making the choice. By quarantining us we were left with only the contact from our own inner planes which of course is populated to a great degree by entities that are a part of Earth's 3D journey.

When they speak of us rejoining the original time track they aren't necessarily meaning there will be entities coming "back on line". If you envision a railroad track that has a switch. When the switch is set to one position the train will go onto a set of tracks that will go onto a route that will go around behind a set of mountains that lie in the middle between the two tracks and if it goes on the other it will go around the other side of the mountains. Both set of tracks in this case would eventually meet up again on the other side of the mountains. Just because the switch is thrown and we took a different route doesn't mean the train was split in half and part went one way and part went the other. It merely means that it was diverted onto a different set of tracks.

So there you have it for what its worth--my view in a nutshell of both Time Lateral and time reference incongruity.

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Thorne - 02-07-2009

Are there any other references to "designer diseases" anywhere?

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - xlsander - 07-08-2009

just read it - it is so unbelievably beautiful to feel the resonance wihtin the self reading this - it helps to let go of fears - it puts the obama effect into a different light - that the results are not the important issue but the inspiration he provides with his speeches for people's potential change to awareness of being pro something rather than contra something.

the time lateral issue is very interessting - so he sais the empires raise and fall down fo rall the history we know (for 4-5 thousands years) is only because of that "quarantine", right? or even before of times we have little knowledge about such as atlantis etc.

wow ans there are so much more "Qu'otes" to read - i am full of appreciation for this opportunity!

love and light to all of you friends!

Alex

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Monica - 07-09-2009

(07-08-2009, 06:08 AM)xlsander Wrote: just read it - it is so unbelievably beautiful to feel the resonance wihtin the self reading this - it helps to let go of fears - it puts the obama effect into a different light - that the results are not the important issue but the inspiration he provides with his speeches for people's potential change to awareness of being pro something rather than contra something.

YES!!! My thoughts exactly!

The discussion over on the David Wilcock thread (in 'Life on Planet Earth' forum) turned somewhat to politics and there are some comments you might want to check out. I'm going to post a link to this thread over there.

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Sirius - 07-09-2009

(02-07-2009, 09:27 PM)Thorne Wrote: Are there any other references to "designer diseases" anywhere?

Swine flu? It just isn't going away is it? haha

USA got 33,000+ cases now followed by Mexico on 11,000 +/- and just over 10,000 in UK. Not sure where this is going really. Hopefully winter will kill it.

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Monica - 07-09-2009

(07-09-2009, 08:26 PM)Sirius Wrote: Hopefully winter will kill it.

Flu viruses tend to become more virulent in the winter. Alternative docs are recommending getting lots of sunshine (without sunscreen!) NOW to save up vitamin D (for the immune system) for the winter - supplements offer very little in comparison to the good 5D love energy we get from the sun!

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Sirius - 07-10-2009

I was kind of working backwards, as summer is not the best time for flue, and this is clearly a man made disease. I'm thinking it thrives in the summer, as our NHS has already hit the overstretching point, just as it did for normal flu last winter. If this thing does indeed like the cold, it will be a bad winter for sure Sad This is purely my own musing however. I'm not paranoid or scared, just merely curious.

Back to positive thoughts.. Tongue

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Bring4th_Steve - 07-16-2009

Let's keep this thread on-topic, please! :-) We were discussing the time lateral??

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Monica - 07-16-2009

(07-16-2009, 06:39 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: Let's keep this thread on-topic, please! :-) We were discussing the time lateral??

Oops, you're right Steve! There is already another thread over in the "Life on Planet Earth" section that discusses vaccinations and stuff like that.

So, getting back to the topic:

I've been noticing more serendipitous events lately. What might be considered 'coincidences' are increasing, or at least my awareness of them is. Meanwhile, I'm also noticing that different people seem to be perceiving world events in a totally opposite way than others. It's uncanny! I get the feeling that 2 different realities are superimposed on each other...could I be perceiving both time laterals at the same time?

Meanwhile, I have an astrologer friend who has said he sees different possible scenarios in the future...acknowledging that different outcomes are possible, while seeming to focus only on the 'power elite' scenario. So many people seem to be caught up in that...it seems the bad guys are quite effective in their fearmongering.

I too was so fearful, until I read this transcript. It seemed that my eyes were opened and suddenly I saw the code, like in The Matrix. I no longer see that scenario as even possible, much less probable...though I do wonder if it could indeed be happening in another dimension, which some people might be attuning to, maybe?

Thinking out loud here.

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - xlsander - 07-17-2009

according to dan burisch - i don't know if you are familiar with his story

he is a microbiologist who worked for the Consistery of the Majestic in "Area 51" being an "grey's abductee" as a child he met again with the so called J-ROD while working at "Area 51" - these greys are so to speak future humans and there are two different kind some were from fifty something thousand years in the future from zeta reticuli and the other kind (the negative "orion") from forty something thousand years in the future. and they are time travelers - well known to the world governments and there are treaties with them - and every coiuntry of the un i sinvolved in this and he also stated indira ghandi to have hold the "earth" leading seat in the UN for the communication with these future humans.

Anyway...the two future humans are different due to the catastrophic event that happened right about now.
one survied on the surface and others in the underground cities before they went to the locations mentioned above.
(we are talking abotu 50 tousand years here...)

there were actually two catastrophies one should have happened in march 2009 which did not and the other is yet to come -
according to dan's belief if we make it through this year we are on a different and totally new timeline and then and these j-rods
would not be this timeline's future humans anymore.

the future human's catastrophy back in our "ancient" time was due to the use of lookign glas technology which overloaded the planet caused by the high energetic circumstances between now and 2016 (alignment with the cente rof the galaxy?) which caused a pole shift in their reality

This and the "second" catastrophic event are encoded into the cross of hendue by fulcanale.

Dan believes he does not know which timeline we are exactly on as of now and it could well be we have still the second catastrophy
however he is convinced we shape our future in the now! and nothing is written "in stone"

(note: he also mentioned a astroid / metroid not sure what it was and whats the difference at all?!? called "apophis" and he did not say it but kinda indicated that there is one future were this one hits the earth in 22xx someting and other we it does not - they know due to the use of looking glas technology which as been dismantled right now and parts are even "spiritually gone" whatever that means --- but he believes the "illuminati" and alike will probably try to back engineer it after 2016 since they are in panic now due to over 50 of these devices have been used regularly by all governments all around the globe )

so i think it is odd you mentioned the two time latterals being somewaht combined as of now - since it corresponds with dan's view on things

we are not yet through however managed to change and were able to avoid the first catastrophy predicted -
(as we avoided cayce's prediction of 1998 and even Q'uo said they were happy to see we had such an increase in raising vibration)

so it is indeed very interesting times RIGHT NOW - and according to project camelot and david wilcock there are voices saying obama
is going to present to the public right about the end of the year that the U.S. and other governments have been dealing with E.T. intelligence
and 57 races or so if i recall correctly. I also heard that some claim the actual TV slot has been reserved already for this.

so let's see whats coming - however we know we live in a holographic reality and what we are reflects in our reality back on us -
so yes we raise our frequencies and inspire many more to do so we will see the golden age with free neergy and all the good stuff -
which is what i am convinced to be the timeline we will stick to - hence my network idea to work on making the "reality" and technological possiblities
more publically available - especially in poor countries!

love and light my friends!

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - Monica - 05-09-2010

Moderator note: Vaccine-related posts have been moved to the vaccine discussion:

Life on Planet Earth > H1N1 vaccine and vaccines in general

RE: Much confusion and ambiguity about the time lateral - unity100 - 05-28-2010

What happened to this time lateral business as of this date,

and, what about the conflicts/contradictions in between Ra and quo, and within them ?

they are not resolved ?

(01-15-2009, 01:25 PM)3D Sunset Wrote: This has been a point of study, confusion and perplexion (new word?) for me for some time. My overall reaction is to view the Time Lateral as a somewhat etherial concept within L&L Research. Let me give some references:

Quote:Carla Rueckert, A Time of Awakening Conference - Mackinac Island, Michigan August 11, 2007

When the guardians of our planet beheld the situation we were in, where there was so much chaos and confusion, they realized that there needed to be a stopping of the influences that were affecting us. So they created what they call a “time lateral”, as if the process of space/time was running along a track and they decided that it would be better if they quarantined this particular population for this 75,000-year cycle. So ever since we hit third density, we’ve been shuttled over to a parallel track. We’re on a time lateral.

This indicates that all of 3D planet Earth was done on the Time Lateral. Which is consistent with the idea that the time lateral is simply how the quarantine referred to by Ra was implemented.

Quote:Ra Book I, Session 9

Questioner: The guardians were obviously acting within an understanding of the Law of One in doing this. Can you explain the application of the Law of One in this process?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One was named by these guardians as the bringing of the wisdom of the guardians in contact with the entities from the Red Planet, thus melding the social memory complex of the guardian race and the Red Planet race. It, however, took an increasing amount of distortion into the application of the Law of One from the viewpoint of other guardians and it is from this beginning action that the quarantine of this planet was instituted, for it was felt that the free will of those of the Red Planet had been abridged.

Elsewhere,however, Q'uo indicates that the Time Lateral was established at the end of the Second Minor cycle as an experiment to increase the final minor cycle's Harvest.

Quote:Q'uo Special Meditation April 14, 2007

At the end of the second minor cycle of harvest in third density upon planet Earth, the Council of Saturn became concerned that the solar system as a whole had been able to bring to a normal graduation only one of the planets in this particular solar system that you call the Sun. It decided that it would be helpful to create a time lateral and to place the planet under strict quarantine. It was further decided that all of those entities whose third densities had been interrupted be brought to Earth to join Earth’s cycle leading to harvest.

I've found numerous such conflicts in reading the Q'uo sessions related to the Time Lateral. Still, I believe that there is a baby in the bathwater. My interpretation is that the time lateral is equivalent to the quarantine discussed by Ra, or more accurately, it is the imlementation thereof. Given this interpretation, there was no human existence on the non-time lateraled Earth. So we needn't worry about somehow meeting up with other 3D being that evolved there.

Just my 2 cents,

3D Sunset

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - AnthroHeart - 07-12-2010

I too wonder how Time Lateral and the Quarantine are working, as we do hear about ET contact, and there are obviously Crop Circles being formed. If we are still on time lateral, it doesn't appear to be a full ET quarantine.

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - LsavedSmeD - 07-12-2010

(07-12-2010, 05:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I too wonder how Time Lateral and the Quarantine are working, as we do hear about ET contact, and there are obviously Crop Circles being formed. If we are still on time lateral, it doesn't appear to be a full ET quarantine.

Quote:Questioner: Do any of them come here at this time in spacecraft? In the past, say, thirty years?
Ra: I am Ra. We must state that this information is unimportant. If you will understand this, we feel that the information may be acceptably offered. The Law of One is what we are here to express. However, we will speak upon this subject.

Each planetary entity which wishes to appear within your third dimension of space/time distortion requests permission to break quarantine, as you may call it, and appear to your peoples. The reason and purpose for this appearance is understood and either accepted or rejected. There have been as many as fifteen of the Confederation entities in your skies at any one time. The others are available to you through thought.

At present there are seven which are operating with craft in your density. Their purposes are very simple: to allow those entities of your planet to become aware of infinity which is often best expressed to the uninformed as the mysterious or unknown.

Quote:Questioner: Is there any effort on the part of the Confederation to stop the Orion chariots from arriving here?
Ra: I am Ra. Every effort is made to quarantine this planet. However, the network of guardians, much like any other pattern of patrols on whatever level, does not hinder each and every entity from penetrating quarantine, for if request is made in light/love, the Law of One will be met with acquiescence. If the request is not made, due to the slipping through the net, then there is penetration of this net.

Quote:Questioner: What would happen to the entity if he did this? What would happen to his chariot?
Ra: I am Ra. The Creator is one being. The vibratory level of those able to breach the quarantine boundaries is such that upon seeing the love/light net it is impossible to break this Law. Therefore, nothing happens. No attempt is made. There is no confrontation. The only beings who are able to penetrate the quarantine are those who discover windows or distortions in the space/time continua surrounding your planet’s energy fields. Through these windows they come. These windows are rare and unpredictable.

Basically those who interpret the quarantine in time/space only see the small openings as random even though in space/time there is a pattern that repeats - either way it is very difficult to get through this quarantine without permission.

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - unity100 - 07-12-2010

What is needed is, uncalled and non permitted visitors/effects being quarantined, prevented, even if they passed through the net through an opening. they should either pass with permission, or not pass at all. if they do pass, they should be removed before being able to do anything.

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - LsavedSmeD - 07-12-2010

(07-12-2010, 08:13 PM)unity100 Wrote: What is needed is, uncalled and non permitted visitors/effects being quarantined, prevented, even if they passed through the net through an opening. they should either pass with permission, or not pass at all. if they do pass, they should be removed before being able to do anything.

The quarantine is completely to uphold the Free Will of all entities of earth and outside of earth that is why they are allowed through. Their mission, however, must obey the Free Will of those with 'eyes to see'. Thusly, they cannot enter without confronted with the love and light and thusly those who either have a message of love towards others or a message of love towards loving the self.

It is logical, and paradoxically difficult to comprehend from our limited third density perspective.

Namaste!!

RE: 2007.02.11 World Events, Failed STS Coup, Rejoining Time-Lateral - unity100 - 07-12-2010

If there are going to be holes that allow unexpected windows and let in influxes that can do huge impact to entire world, 2-3 billion entities, regardless of they want it or not, for thousands of years, then a quarantine is not needed at all.

last time a window has occurred, a single orion ship came in, seeded the middle east with negative philosophies and thought patterns, and 2 to 3 billion people are still suffering the effects of those today, despite there wasnt actually any negative entity doing a calling. the orion group contacted the positive entities, they werent even able to find any negative entity. the damage of that 'window of opportunity' has been very significant in the end.

(07-12-2010, 09:04 PM)unity100 Wrote: If there are going to be holes that allow unexpected windows and let in influxes that can do huge impact to entire world, 2-3 billion entities, regardless of they want it or not, for thousands of years, then a quarantine is not needed at all.

last time a window has occurred, a single orion ship came in, seeded the middle east with negative philosophies and thought patterns, and 2 to 3 billion people are still suffering the effects of those today, despite there wasnt actually any negative entity doing a calling. the orion group contacted the positive entities, they werent even able to find any negative entity. the damage of that 'window of opportunity' has been very significant in the end.

The receiving entities of the negative theosophical advances had used their own free will to accept these views.

They were not forced upon them.

There are actually almost 7 billion people on the planet.

The point is that the free will of the receiving entities is guarded; meaning a fleet of negative crafts can't land and enslave the entire planet. I'm thankful it's in place.