Bring4th
2009-11-28 - Death, versions of future, Impersonal Self, material before 1958?, STS, 4D families, sex partners, dreaming - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: 2009-11-28 - Death, versions of future, Impersonal Self, material before 1958?, STS, 4D families, sex partners, dreaming (/showthread.php?tid=622)

2009-11-28 - Death, versions of future, Impersonal Self, material before 1958?, STS, 4D families, sex partners, dreaming - Bring4th_Steve - 11-29-2009

13:57:57 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Welcome to Carla's Saturday Chat!

13:58:14 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Please be sure to ask all questions in the "Ask Carla Here" room, by clicking on the tab.

13:58:37 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla will ask if you'd like to follow up with any questions she answers, to which you are free to respond directly.

13:58:45 ‹Bring4th_Steve› ------------------------------------------------------

14:01:16 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Hey, Carla!

14:02:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, everyone - I think I was in the wrong chat room before! How is everyone?

14:02:14 ‹Will› Great! How are you?

14:02:24 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Doing great! Christmas music is in full effect wherever I go! :-D

14:03:30 ‹Peregrinus› wonderful Carla, and I must say it is again a pleasure and an honor to be in your presence and be able to converse with you

14:03:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I know, it's wonderful! I am trying to find a Charpentier Mass so I can practice for Christmas Eve here at home. I think this is the best time of year! Everyone finds the love in their hearts coming into bloom!

14:04:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Thanks so much, Beata Peregrina! Steve, shall we plunge into a conversation? Who's up first?

14:05:00 ‹Bring4th_Steve› We have our first question from Josh: Why do 4D entities go through death if the veil of forgetting is removed?

14:05:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Josh -

14:06:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Death, dear one, is part of things, as is life. And neither are as we grasp them to be from within the earth world. Here, death looks permanent and life seems transitory. In fact, death is transitory and life is permanent. More

14:07:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Whenever we plant a seed in the ground, here on earth, we know that if we are fortunate, it will grow into a lovely bloom, then bear its fruit, and then the husk of he plant will die, the materials of stem and flower dying back into the earth. More

14:07:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Just so, when we enter incarnation in a physical body, we know beyond doubt that this body shall one day be dropped, having come to bud and flower and then fruit, and having used up its time. More

14:08:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In fourth density, there is a physical body also. It partakes less of the heavy physical substances we think of as necessary, yet it is not strictly a time/space body. It has physicality. More

14:09:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Eventually, is time of bloom and harvest past, it shall be laid down, with thanks, and the energy body within shall move on to another physicality, another incarnation. More

14:09:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Death is not a tragedy! Sometimes it seems to come to soon to those we love, and oh how we miss their physical presence. More

14:10:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But we may know, if we take the time to become aware on an energy level, that they are right here, right with us, and no loss whatever is truly experienced. More

14:12:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have always been surprised at those who cling to the thought that the physical body can somehow be taken with us. Oof! Grunt! I am glad to lay my body down when it is time - and not one instant before it is time! I want to fulfill this mission to the last iota before moving on. But when it IS time, I hope I meet my time of transition with the Lord's sweet name on my lips, and every sense turned to what happens next - for life will go on without a break! Is there a follow-up, Josh?

14:13:45 ‹JoshC› No, thanks. Also, hello Smile

14:14:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hello, dear one! [flower icon] Thanks for the good question. Steve, whassup?

14:14:28 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Peregrinus: Was there ever any clarification as to why the environment on Mars became inhospitable?

14:14:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, W [Peregrinus] -

14:16:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As far as I know, Don never followed that up. Remember that we kept getting hints from the Ra group that transitory material like that was not helping our contact. Don tried to stay on metaphysical principles. He just kept getting intrigued as Ra would answer a question in a way that provoked curiosity about tangential info. But no, no more follow-up. [flower icon]

14:16:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, what's next?

14:16:37 ‹Peregrinus› ty Carla. Bless you

14:16:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› [heart icon]/[light bulb icon], dear one.

14:16:51 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, our next question is from Kuru! Welcome back Kuru! I'm attending a group called "Yarenler" in Turkey. According to their teaching, in [the years] 3000s Earth will live an era of happiness and the century we live would be hardest on path of going thru it. What do you think about that Carla?

14:17:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, kuru -

14:17:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This is a question that will take a bit of time, so please bear with me. More

14:18:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Kuru, one problem many groups have with talking about the future is that there is a third-density future and a fourth-density future. More

14:19:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As far as I know, the third-density future of Planet Earth is that there will be increasing difficulty, economic struggle, extreme weather and political upheaval, all part of the breakdown of an unsustainable way of life, which the more "civilized" parts of the globe have chosen - oh, so poorly. More

14:20:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› While I do not subscribe to the notion that somehow 2012 marks a big, sudden end of it all, I do feel that as we live through the teens, '20s and into the '30s of third-density, twenty-first century Planet Earth, we will have ample opportunity to express our faith and to help each other find our way. More

14:22:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Meanwhile, fourth-density Earth will thrive. It already is thriving. All is well in the Density of Love. And I think that is the era of hapiness which Yarenler refers to. More

14:22:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I know it is hard to think of both Earths existing at once, but since both are basically energy fields, perhaps you can think of them as nesting, like those cunning Russian dolls where one doll nests inside another. Follow-up, Kuru?

14:23:11 ‹kuruuzum› thank u

14:23:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You are most welcome. Hope that made sense! Steve, who is up next?

14:24:00 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Wander-Man: I just read 'The Impersonal Life.' Is that book saying to try to be aware of the 'i am' at all times? How do you pull that off?

14:24:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Wander-Man - typing on that -

14:24:44 ‹Wander-Man› hi Smile

14:25:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes, that book is indeed saying to be aware of the "I am" at all times. More

14:25:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As to how to pull that off, I think that question goes to the heart of the spiritual process. More

14:26:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Ra group encourages us to lessen distortion. Yet everything is a distortion of the basic Oneness, which is love itself. - the Logos. More

14:26:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So we are attempting as spiritual seekers to come more and more into congruency with the undistorted, unified, whole vibration of unconditional love - the "I am". More

14:27:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As it happens I am working on that right now myself, as I move through a period of intense physical pain - nerve pain in the spine and down my arms. More

14:28:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is a wonderful opportunity for me to live as I believe, to walk my talk. Can I still keep my energy body clear, my heart open and my focus on love? More

14:28:24 ‹Wander-Man› oh im sorry

14:28:32 ‹Wander-Man› i'll try to send you some love

14:29:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Or will I let myself move into worry about how to do my work, how to move through such things as spinal operations and how to retain utter faith that all is well, that the "I am" is living my life? More

14:30:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So far my success has been variable, as you would expect! But I do have behind me the long experience of other times when this level of physical difficulty came to me. And I know absolutely that all it takes is focusing into the present moment, and finding the love in that moment. More

14:30:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You see, it seems dramatic to the ego self that we might even live an impersonal life at all. More

14:32:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But contrary to ego-fear, as we let more and more of the personal self drift and fall away naturally, we find more and more wonder, joy, truth and beauty in our lives. For we are living in the consciousness of love. And our "I am" is love. Therefore, all our experience begins to be gloriously radiant. And the physical aspects, be they what they may, become details - and that is as it should be. More

14:34:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I celebrate each moment of this experience, and ask you all please not to be disturbed by what I am suffering. Remember that the whole world is suffering. Everyone is experiencing suffering of some kind. At the same time, we are all one, and we all are - as they say in the states, we have each others' backs. We HAVE each other, held in arms of love. And that is far more real than this seemingly very real personal life. Is there a follow-up. W-man?

14:35:16 ‹Wander-Man› that was great - thanks for doing this chat, Carla and steve

14:35:27 ‹Wander-Man› i like it a lot!

14:35:38 ‹Wander-Man› and monica

14:36:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, bud, our total privilege and pleasure! [flower icon]- Steve and Monica - those great moderators who have MY back at this moment - whassup?

14:36:30 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, I have a question for you, since we are on the topic of books. I just revisited the Brown Notebook, and enjoyed the first few messages of the Confederation. Are there any other recorded Confederation sources before 1958?

14:36:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› On that, Steve

14:37:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Don did his best to record other sources. However you have to recall that in 1958, the equipment available for recording channeling was very cumbersome. More

14:38:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› One of the worst pains the Elk [Don Elkins] ever had was a back problem where he was trying to lift this heavy tape recorder out of his trunk, and he picked it up wrongly. And his whole back went out! More

14:39:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› He recovered, of course, and he always recorded what he could. However, until I went to work for him in 1970 in an official (paid) capacity, he was just a bachelor who tossed everything in a closet and hoped for the best. LOL! More

14:39:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Being a librarian before I went to work for Don, naturally I tried to sort, catalog and preserve his archives. More

14:39:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However I had lots more luck with his books and other paper-oriented material than i did with those early tapes. More

14:40:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am afraid that the archives we now have are ALL that we have of what used to be a substantial tape library of channeling from sources from California to Chicago to Tennessee to the east coast. I humbly apologize for not being able to do better by him and you all. Follow-up, Steve?

14:41:38 ‹Bring4th_Steve› No follow-up.. Just curious if there were any antique "automatic writings" that may have came up from a group seance or something when that was fashionable in the 40s.. lol

14:42:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK! Nope - although you'd probably have a stone ball going through the old vertical files from those early years, the '50s and early '60s! LOL! What's next, Steve?

14:43:09 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ok, our next question is from Litllady: Earlier in the forum talks were going on about 6th density and unity. Does this mean that positive and negative polarity will unite...in a way meeting in the middle?...or will one (lets say negativity) need to leap to the other side (being positive polarity).

14:43:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, ll - on that -

14:43:49 ‹litllady› Smile

14:44:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is so that according to the Confederation, at about midway through the sixth density, which is also called the Density of Unity, the negatively polarized, STS seekers will be forced to face an unavoidable truth. More

14:44:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› That truth is that they can go no further, progress no more in a spiritual sense, on the negative path. It has petered out. More

14:45:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The reason for this is wrapped up in the Ra group's name for the STS path, "the path of that which is not". More

14:47:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You see, in order to follow an STS path, one must believe in a dichotomy between the self and all other people. They create this world where the self is all important. And other people exist strictly to serve the self. They are pawns. They are other than the self. It sounds drastic, eh? Yet look at how generals call the soldier at the front a "cannon-fodder unit", or "CFU". That's the thinking I'm talking about. More

14:48:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Basically, STS mentality demands that the STS seeker skip the use of the heart entirely. They work with the red, orange and yellow rays, and their will comes from yellow-ray, not the heart, not the gateway. More.

14:49:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, so here's this STS guy, his path of learning has gone dry on him. His only choice is to re-examine his belief system. He does so and BAM! He finds his heart! What a moment! Can you even imagine it? More

14:50:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› All of a sudden his way forward is open. He is just like St. Paul on the road to Emmaus! He is blinded by the light! He falls to the road, completely overwhelmed. More

14:50:52 ‹litllady› It would be like being blinded for a moment, with love

14:52:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And just like Saul the persecutor, he becomes Paul the Evangelist - the most fervent and reverent of all believers in love. So it is not so much a balancing, when negatively oriented people find love in sixth density as it is a unifying of all they have been WITH love itself. Follow-up, LL?

14:52:39 ‹litllady› can you just help real fast explain how this is NOT against free will? ...That the negative polarity will face this 'force' so to say

14:52:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Surely, LL - typing -

14:52:59 ‹litllady› Because it is the path that is not? Would that be an answer?

14:53:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think you have the answer right there. More

14:53:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We can add two and two and get five for ages. We can even believe we have the right answer. More

14:54:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Eventually, we discover, drat! This answer is not working for me. I can't balance my bank account! Do you suppose that this answer is incorrect? More

14:55:00 ‹litllady› I think I am seeing this making sense....very interesting indeed

14:55:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› so then we add to our store of learning the fact that 2+2=4. OK! So no problem with free will. We had the free will to be wrong. We had the free will to change our minds when convinced that there was a better way to add 2 and 2! Follow-up, LL?

14:55:30 ‹litllady› no thanks, those were great

14:55:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ok-doke! Monica and Steve, whatcha got next?

14:56:14 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ok, our next question is from Peregrinus: In 4D, is there procreation in terms of the way we procreate now? I know it is ALL about love Smile

14:56:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› On that, W [Peregrinus] -

14:57:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes, dear one, I believe that there is sexual procreation in higher densities, although obviously there are differences in how mates and families are chosen and created. More

14:58:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have experienced quite a few 4-D energy exchanges in my time, with those who vibrate 4-D. It is a lovely experience to feel the complete exchange of all energies with each other that are in dynamic balance. And that's just in a hand-shake. More

14:58:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So all this OMG, he/she is SO GORGEOUS stuff is most happily not on the front burner. More

14:59:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Everyone is gorgeous when you can see their souls. And in higher densities, you can. More

14:59:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But there is still physicality. There is a life to live, a mate to choose, a clan to join whose goals are one with your own. The old "it takes a village" is the way it works in higher densities. More

15:01:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› While of course there is the mated pair and the children in a nuclear home, there is also the life of the clan. All children have all the adults as their moms and dads as needed. Kids go where they can be taught best. Life together is far more clan-oriented. People come together at meals for the sheer pleasure of each others' company and to share sacred food. More

15:01:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So life is simply refined, as we all learn better how to love, to serve, to be. Follow-up?

15:01:47 ‹Peregrinus› I understood that "mating" with one partner was designed for 3rd density in that it increases polarity faster than without the veil whereby many partners were the norm. you are saying then that in the 4th, families are continued? This of course would be absolutely wonderful - in that i would love to continue the relationship with my precious daughter. And, by what you describe, the Amish are the closest thing we have to this in 3D...

15:02:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, on mating, W [Peregrinus] -

15:03:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I know it just sounds peachy to mate freely. Whee! More

15:04:12 ‹Peregrinus› ...if I do not go back to 6th, which is what I suspect will happen... oh, no. Please, I did not mean to insinuate that mating with multiple was better

15:04:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When I was in my mid-twenties, my first husband divorced me (was I relieved!) and all of a sudden, I had a dozen suitors who had been meditating with me all through college and who knew just how good I had been to my first husband despite his various shenanigans. More

15:04:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I made love a lot. And every mated relationship was truly loving. These were people I had cherished for years and who cherished me. More

15:05:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And dear ones, it was not anything about which to write home. It was all good - when is sexual sharing bad if it is loving? - but there was no path forward - no magic. More

15:06:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is in the constancy of a faithfully mated pair alone that, in my own experience, sacred sexuality becomes possible. More

15:06:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› After a quarter century with my beloved Mick (Jim McCarty) I can honestly say that we have only to be together for him to rock my world, and vice versa - and more, for the Creator to come into our experience. More

15:07:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So much of sexual energy is unseen, non-physical. And as we come into higher densities, we see that far more clearly. More

15:09:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So it is not that we don't like everyone, find everyone sexy. We do! But we can hug each other, release the potential differences between us, and that's that! No sexual congress as such is needed to express this love between us all. And it is all pure. So nothing is lost. More

15:10:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Now, if you really want to collect lots of sexual experiences, go for it. The good stuff will be waiting for you when you get over that and begin to look for the feet that are walking besides yours as you seek the infinite One. The very feet, the ONLY feet for you now. And then, rejoice, dear ones! For a great gift is given unto those who recognize their mates in this life, and settle into exploring oneness. Follow-up?

15:10:50 ‹Peregrinus› In the "no magic", would it be incorrect of me to disagree, or am I wrong? I have had, with several partners in this incarnation, the full activation of the green ray. To my partners it was a new experience, but to me it was what I actively sought. Those experiences were, to me, the closest in this plane which I felt the Creator, heaven as it were.

15:11:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› On that, W [Peregrinus] -

15:11:56 ‹Peregrinus› And this will be my final followup - I have used more than my time, apologies to all

15:12:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Sweet heart, I am thrilled that you have experienced green-ray energy transfer with more than one sexual partner. So have I. And it's so beautiful and magical - of its kind. More

15:13:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› What I am saying, from fifty years of experience as a sexual being, is that compared to green-ray energy transfer - as wonderful as it is - sacred sexuality with one mate, which takes decades to develop, contains a magicality that moves into the light that created all that there is. And it is worth the effort to find and nurture the seeds that can grow into that possibility. Does that make sense, W [Peregrinus]?

15:14:24 ‹Peregrinus› Yes it does, Carla. I have as of yet to find the mate which can climb that ladder with me Sad no further followup Carla, I appreciate and humbly thank you for your sharing. Love and light Smile

15:14:56 ‹Peregrinus› I am not of this density, so it is not my place to seek such a mating.

15:15:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Well, hopefully, it does - although few others in my experience have done the work needed to move into these realms. I am here to say it's possible! So what's the next topic?

15:15:50 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next topic is a question from Kuruuzum: Some people are not able to grasp, ingest new age information and as they cant spare positive info from negative information, and they fall in chaos and speak nonsense. They also tell unrealistic stories. In your opinion, how should we act to these kinds of people?

15:18:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, let me respond first to Peregrinus's last follow-up. You are indeed of this density. You may recall other densities. But you are 3-D now, and furthermore, you came here for very specific reasons. Please embrace the fact that you are an Earth native now, and allow yourself to come into your full service. There seems to be sacrifice involved in releasing the higher density memory and being just plain old earthlings. But it is the noblest of sacrifices and for the most pure of reasons. And holding on to overlays from other densities will only slow you down. Empty yourself, dear one, to become the

15:18:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› earthly chalice of infinite love, here, now! OK, onward!

15:18:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Kuru, on that -

15:19:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I just wrote an article on spiritual discrimination - Steve, if you could hunt up that link and post it, I'd appreciate it. More

15:20:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I believe every seeker really DOES have good discernment. More

15:20:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However I know what you mean, as our organization gets dozens of letters ever day with questions along these lines. More

15:20:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› At first, I just told people, read The Law of One. I figured the answers were there. More

15:21:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And they are for those who can read that prose! Not everyone can. So in 2001 I wrote A Wanderer's Handbook. I intended that to be easier to read, and to contain a report on the principles of TLOO. More

15:22:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› To my dismay I found that I still had not written an entry-level report on TLOO principles that I have found so helpful. So this last year I finished Living the Law of One -- 101: The Choice. That is, guaranteed, an entry-level book. More

15:23:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is my hope that when someone says, well, what is this LOO? - I can just say, "Read 101 and I think that will answer your questions pretty much." More

15:23:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, for people who are not asking you or me about TLOO, we need to let them go with whatever floats their boats. And it may not be what we would agree with. More

15:24:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think that's OK. It is a long and winding road, as Sir paul said so well, and we need to let each one walk their own way. Follow-up?

15:24:34 ‹kuruuzum› [light bulb icon]/[heart icon]

15:25:07 ‹kuruuzum› thank u

15:25:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So Steve and Monica, I am amazed how fast the time goes! What do we take up next from all of these fertile minds?

15:25:35 ‹Bring4th_Steve› By the way, the link to Carla's article on Spiritual Discernment is here: http://www.religionandspirituality.com/view/post/1257792255367/Spiritual_Discernment/

15:25:46 ‹kuruuzum› thank u for the link, Steve

15:25:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Thanks for that, Steve!

15:25:52 ‹Peregrinus› ty

15:26:09 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Carrie: What should we be doing here other than learning lessons?

15:26:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Carrie - typing on that!

15:27:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Carrie, one simple answer is that we are here to experience all things desired. That response is based on the LOO information as to why the Creator formed us all. More

15:27:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Creator wished to learn more about Who It was. We are all out here exploring the creation in our way, experiencing all things desired, and giving to the Creator the fruits of our experiences. More

15:28:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, as logical as this answer is, I think it is perhaps more accurate to say that we are here to "be". More

15:29:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› What is it, to "be"? Intellectuals have always answered that in terms of thought (I think, therefore I am). Whereas I would say the opposite (I am, therefore I think.) More

15:30:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Lastly, I would say that we are here to learn and to serve. We set up our incarnations, according to the Confederation material, to give us ample opportunity to learn - usually to find more balance between attributes such as love, wisdom and power - and to serve. More

15:30:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In terms of service, our first service is to be. To say that in another way, our first service is to allow the Creator's light and love to radiate through us as the instruments we are. I love this thought in that we can all do this. More

15:31:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Old or young, firm or infirm, strong or lame, even on our death bed, we can let the Creator's light flow through us and out into a world SOOOOOOO in need of that love! More

15:32:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And then too, I think we often come with outer gifts to share, outer services to perform. being a Mom or Dad is one for sure. Being a friend, a teacher, a poet or writer, an artist or musician - whatever it is that we brought with us in terms of natural talent, we can develop and share that. Isn't the world a wonderful place, with so much opportunity to serve in it?

15:32:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So, follow-up on that?

15:34:04 ‹carrie› Not for now. Carla, thank you

15:34:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, gimme a two-minute break and then lay the next question on me -:>

15:34:50 ‹Bring4th_Steve› sure!

15:35:02 ‹Bring4th_Steve› * Intermission music is playing *

15:35:34 ‹Peregrinus› i like this music. it reminds me of an elevator, "going up" LD

15:35:41 ‹Peregrinus› er BigSmile

15:35:50 ‹Bring4th_Steve› It's that 50s retro music.. :-D

15:38:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, interstitial cystitis notwithstanding, I am once more amongst you! Doggone it, Steve, you KNOW how I dislike Musak! Not the fifties!!!! (LOL) Oh well, so whassup?

15:38:30 ‹Bring4th_Steve› lol

15:39:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Let's see, is that a Musak version of "All youneed is LOVE?" LOL

15:38:53 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ok, the next comment is from Monica: Carla, this isn't a question so much as it is a sharing... But I welcome your feedback/comments! I often have 'school' themed dreams...I have learned to recognize them as being from my HS...if I can't find my locker, didn't study for a test, etc. I know there's something I'm supposed to learn that I'm missing...or if I dream that I'm in college, or the teacher, then I got something right...more

15:39:14 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Well, last night I dreamt that I was in a school...I think I was a teacher...my hubby was there...we were on the 5th floor waiting for help...the entire ground floor had been flooded, about 4 feet of water...& the surrounding forest was flooded too. We knew we might be on the 5th floor for awhile so were looking around to see if we had enough food etc. I know the best person to interpret a dream is the dreamer, but I just thought I'd share it

15:39:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Monica, let me work on that -

15:40:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think when water is involved, we need to look at the deeper meanings of water, and of Gabriel. More

15:40:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The archangel connected with the gifts and powers of water - and water is that which holds and magnetizes energies. More

15:40:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So you are a teacher, in a school which is feeling the "too much water" of a flood. More

15:41:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is also interesting that you have discovered and made available to others the Kangen water device which is so healing - Steve or Monica, put a link up on that, would you? More

15:42:00 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Sure! http://www.crystalkangen.com/ if anyone has questions just pm me or Steve

15:43:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Lastly, when there is a school theme, and especially since you are a teacher, I am interested in the fact that it is the fifth floor - the floor of wisdom. So I would say that it is likely that you are involved in attempting to be of service to one or more people who are struggling with fleshing out their understanding of what it may mean to love with wisdom, rather than only with love (the four feet = fourth density = love). So, beloved sister M, I know you will be a wonderful teacher for this or these students, whether they be in this world or in the inner planes.

15:45:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› (You may be teaching on the inner planes when you sleep.) [flower icon]

15:43:53 ‹Bring4th_Monica› In the dream, the water was river water...a river had flooded, and we were surrounded by beautiful forest.

15:44:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It sounds like a most intriguing dream! What do you feel; the forest represented, given that you are working with love and light?

15:45:20 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Forest to me would be the Earth...Nature...Life-force...fecundity...I am rather Pagan at heart.

15:46:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, so, love, in its fertile aspect - love, growth. I will bet if you work with that, you will see an underlying pattern.

15:46:31 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Thanks Carla! No follow-up

15:46:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, what's up next?

15:46:53 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next question is from Kuruuzum: Carla, I know u dont talk about persons, groups.. but I want to ask u about "Kryon". when I'm listening him I feel very positive vibrations. What do u thınk about Kryon? Is he from magnetic service? Or could it be he is Lee Carol's higher self?

15:48:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Kuru, how right you are in that I do not talk about or judge channels. What I think is this: A ton of folks have found this channeling enormously helpful. So it's good to check the material out. And if this material resonates to you, then you need definitely to follow through, work with the ideas this channeling brings forward. More

15:49:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The trouble with judging - is he an inner guide? Is the material positive? And all that is that the spiritual path is so very intimate and personal. It is entirely subjective. We live by faith and not by words, one of my favorite hymns says, and I find that true. More

15:49:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So whatever I say, I am taking away your power of choice to the extent that you listen to me and not yourself. More

15:50:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Here is how deep this goes with me: in 2000 a person with whom I had spent hours and hours in loving converse on TLOO got it in his head that TLOO was negative. More

15:51:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› He did everything in his power - and he was a very intellectual person with a good way of writing - to take down TLOO and me personally. More

15:51:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› From all over the world I got letters begging me to defend TLOO and myself. More

15:51:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I did not. I wrote that I felt TLOO needed no defense, and that I did not either. More

15:52:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I suggested to the guy that he find material that resonated to him and leave TLOO behind. More

15:52:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Two events after that are interesting. One is that a woman who was upset about the beating I was taking sent me the funds needed to publish A Wanderer's Handbook. More

15:53:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The other is that this same guy, now a prisoner, wrote just last year to ask for TLOO books again - we have a free-books-to-prisoners policy here at L/L Research. Things revolve, evolve, and are just plain fun! More

15:53:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Sorry to seem to duck your question! I believe you have your answers, beloved one. And I am not going to take one iota of your power. L/L xxx [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]

15:54:04 ‹kuruuzum› thank u Smile

15:54:41 ‹kuruuzum› [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]

15:55:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Thank you right back, Kuru! Steve, whassup? I think we have time for one more question?

15:55:06 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Wander-Man: Why do you think 5D STS folks continue for millions (or however many) of years in STS when they know they're going to have to switch later in 6D? Do they think Ra and other 6Ders are lying? Do you think they realize they are 'on the path which is not?'

15:55:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Good one, W-M - on that -

15:56:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I don't think 4-D or 5-D STS entities believe that they are on the wrong track. They are getting huge bonanzas, according to their lights, from the "I M Wonderful Express". More

15:57:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Look - when you were a kid, did you ever just want something, or to do something everyone said was not good? And did anything anybody said mean anything to you? More

15:57:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Say cigarettes. OK, blah blah ciggies are cancer, coffin nails. yeah yeah. More

15:58:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But how cool do I look when I am taking a drag, throwing the head back, and exhaling? Oh way cool. So we do the ciggies. (No, i never smoked, I tried one when I was 16 and said, well yuck, it tastes awful, and that was that. This is theoretical!) More

15:59:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Or take something closer to my situation. I could, if I lived on Ensure and juices, stay slim. It would be good for me to be slim. I am not slim at all any more. This girl has gotten to be a BBW! And as much as I know that eating as usual is not serving this body, I continue to love to eat. More

16:00:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› What's going on here? Do I have a screw loose? or do I accept that even though my enjoyment of food may shorten my life, it improves its quality? More

16:00:55 ‹Wander-Man› lol

16:00:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You could say, yes, but this is a question about ultimate choices, not transitory ones! More

16:01:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, seen from the perspective of the Creator, all choices are transitory in that we all end up, having learned everything we wish, having experienced all things desired, back in the infinite Creator, lost to everything except the Mystery. Follow-up?

16:02:46 ‹Wander-Man› No follow up - thanks!

16:03:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Well, guys, thank you so much for a fascinating conversation and for all the love and light from you all, and mine goes to you too, so much love, XXXXXXX [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]

16:03:15 ‹Will› Thank you Carla![heart icon]/[light bulb icon] to all!

16:03:24 ‹kuruuzum› [heart icon][light bulb icon]

16:03:38 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks, Carla! And to everyone who joined in the group energy today!