Bring4th
2009-11-07 - meditiating together vs. remotely, how to meditate, sounds in the head, listening to animals, ascension - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: 2009-11-07 - meditiating together vs. remotely, how to meditate, sounds in the head, listening to animals, ascension (/showthread.php?tid=593)

2009-11-07 - meditiating together vs. remotely, how to meditate, sounds in the head, listening to animals, ascension - Bring4th_Steve - 11-14-2009

14:01:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Logos! It looks as though we are the beginning two people in this conversation! How are you doing?

14:02:16 ‹Logos924› I'm great!

14:02:22 ‹Logos924› How are you?

14:02:41 ‹oguz› hi guys

14:03:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am having a really good week! Thanks for asking! Hey, oguz and deneb! This is beginning to feel like a party! And OK, Steve, glad I am good to go! How are you doing Big Guy?

14:04:45 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I'm struggling to get organized here... I'll be good in a second!

14:04:50 ‹Bring4th_Steve› :-)

14:04:55 ‹deneb› Hi Carla [love icon]

14:05:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As for work, I got a good start this week on Chapter Two of 102: The Outer Work. Spirit is definitely guiding the way here. It is so enjoyable when that happens. More

14:06:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, go ahead and get organized and break in when you have a new topic for me. More

14:06:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I also had a very nifty thing happen this week, one of those things that tells you that you are on task and on target. Don't you love when that happens? It is so reassuring! More

14:07:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I started working on a new UPI article on Monday. It was about using your powers of discernment and trusting your own judgment. More

14:07:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So I was gathering quotes, and starting the writing, and feeling like the content was too earnest and heavy. And that very day, a letter came in to us from Ellie. More

14:08:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ellie asked me about a clear dream she had. She wanted to know who the entity in the dream was. More

14:09:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Her story was very interesting and as I rewrote the few words I had written, in order to point the article towards answering her question, the whole article fell into place! I was so thankful for that "coincidence"! More

14:10:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Reddevil Josh, Peels and Ingerul! Blessings of the day! Steve are you together yet? Or shall I keep on chatting?

14:11:00 ‹Bring4th_Steve› One sec

14:11:03 ‹ingerul9› hi Carla

14:11:17 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ok, our first question is from Josh C: I've been wondering about the Gaia meditations 9:00am/pm EST. Are they more effective if more of us participate with you guys at L/L synchronistically? Since I live in California, I nearly always catch the 6:00pm meditations and prayers, but the 6am ones are a bit harder. Your thoughts?

14:11:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Time's up,Steve (old joke - sorry!)

14:11:38 ‹Bring4th_Steve› (I made it, though!)

14:11:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Josh - typing on that.

14:12:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I can imagine, Josh, that a six a.m. meditation might be a hard date to keep! That bed feels so good! More

14:13:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And I am glad you made it - because at least you have done the seemingly impossible - made time in your day to turn to spirit and listen, offer prayers, and generally set the intention for the day. I always feel it truly makes the day transform to do that. More

14:14:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, I am not a total stickler for keeping to the same schedule we have here in Kentucky. I remember an event - what was it, New year's last year? Where we have a totally global telethon/concert. And people were celebrating as it became the New Year in their part of the world. So there was a rolling tide of people coming together. More

14:15:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I do feel that the more people who are meditating together in spirit all at once, the better for the "lighthouse effect". So I think my response is, SUPER to have you with us at the actual time, but good on you if you can join the prayer for peace and the setting of the day's intention to serve others at any time! Is there a follow-up, Josh?

14:16:50 ‹JoshC› No, that was what I wanted to knowSmile Thanks

14:16:38 ‹peelstreetguy› Hi Carla! I saw the Homecoming 2009 pictures yesterday. I felt great joy looking at them!

14:17:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Peels - I am so glad you got a kick out of them! I'll tell Gary, who is the one who got that together and posted that. And Josh, U betcha [flower icon] Steve, is there a new topic for us?

14:18:06 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, our next question is from ingerul9: I have a question; after always expanding my own knowledge about life and spirituality it seems to me that when Ra was trying to explain notions like 6th density Higher Self he had difficulty explaining with linear notions; a more appropriate explanation would be with quantum physics; in there you have all probabilities laid out for you and you can choose from that infinity only the ones with your free will; what is your opinion?

14:18:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey inge, typing on that!

14:19:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Inge, my ignorance of things scientific is going to limit the virtue of this response, but I will share what I can. More

14:20:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You are quite correct in saying that the Confederation entities have a bear of a time working with our language when talking about the densities and things like the Higher Self. More

14:20:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And I feel that you are also correct in assuming that the whole fabric of time and space is different in higher densities. More

14:21:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The entities talk a lot about circular time, and I think that's the key when trying to think about time/space (metaphysical time) as opposed to space/time (linear, earth time). More

14:22:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However if we said that we get to choose from infinity those time/spaces you prefer, it throws a hitch into the giddy-up of people's working with the concept of spiritual evolution, which is probably way better phrased in terms of linear than of circular time. More

14:23:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I get questions a lot from people who want to leap "forward" and do higher-density work, leaving this humble 3-D plane far behind. More

14:24:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And I think that this is wrong-headed. The whole point of 3-D, the Density of Choice, is that we have repeated opportunities to learn the lessons of this density before moving on. More

14:25:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If in my language in talking about time/space I were to suggest that the choice of where we want our reality to be is entirely open-ended, I foresee trouble. More

14:26:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I feel that a lot of people, totally stressed by life on Earth, would perhaps decide to let this whole density go, let the life pass, and just focus on the good bits. And that is not what we came to Earth to do, at all. We came to engage with this environment and to make a difference here as we love each other. Is there a follow-up, Inge?

14:28:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Experienced! Welcome! [flower icon]

14:28:42 ‹ingerul9› no there is not

14:29:04 ‹ingerul9› thank you

14:29:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK-doke, Inge - thanks so much. [love icon]/[light icon] Steve, what's up next?

14:29:46 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from JoshC: Two weeks ago I think you lagged out of the chat for a bit, so when you informed me of where in "101: The Choice" the instructions on balancing emotions are, I missed it. Could you tell me again where in the book the instructions are please?

14:30:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Josh - hang on while I look that up -

14:30:58 ‹ExperiencedGhost› Who's next ?

14:32:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Josh, that is in Chapter Nine. Let me know if you find any questions remaining after you look at that. [love icon]/[light icon] - Steve, who's up next?

14:32:39 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Deneb: How can I stop my thoughts and listen to the creator? Should I concentrate on some object?

14:32:43 ‹JoshC› Thanks again [love icon][light icon]

14:33:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You bet, Josh [icon] - Deneb, typing on that.

14:33:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Deneb, your question is one that comes up again and again, so do not feel like the Lone Stranger here. Few people are satisfied with their meditation practice. More

14:34:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am one of them! LOL :-) ! However I have found the practice to be quite helpful despite my lousy powers of focus. More

14:35:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The practice I use to focus my mind is mechanical in a way, but feels very healing. I use my breath, More

14:36:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As I breathe in, I visualize myself breathing in the white light of the love/light of the infinite Creator. As I breathe out, I visualize breathing out everything in my body, intellect or feelings that is stale, used-up and toxic. More

14:36:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This entrains the mind, because you cannot visualize like this and also have a lot of thoughts coming in. More

14:37:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It does not mean that you've won through, however, because the mind keeps forgetting to do the visualizing and you have to keep patiently leading your focus back to the breath. More

14:37:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Another technique close to that but more cut and dried is counting your breaths while meditating. The counting entrains the mind. More

14:38:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If I find that someone is having a tough time sitting in the silence, I often suggest getting out into the world of nature - the creation of the Father. More

14:39:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Whereas when you sit inside and meditate, you have your guidance system and the angels to help you, in the world of nature you have all of nature to help you keep focused. More

14:41:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This is because first and second densities are full of the awareness of the Logos, and everything is dancing in a harmonized energy. Especially helpful is hugging trees (I know it is a cliche, but there is a reason cliches happen!) because these entities are great beings in their own way, living to a great age and full of love to give. And another gambit to improve meditations is to find a meditation buddy. You will help each other focus. Good luck with your practice! Any follow-up?

14:42:05 ‹deneb› nope

14:42:21 ‹deneb› thank you very much : )

14:41:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, what is the next topic of conversation today?

14:42:16 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from ExperiencedGhost: Strange subject but important. I am hearing strange sounds lately and I was NOT sleeping. All in my head, loud and so crystal clear. Not all the same day. First voices of people whining, screaming like voices from hell all around me. Then a bell ringing, same loud and crystal clear, then a frequency tone, loud, crystal clear and long enough. I am spiritual, have got my own experiences since childhood. What's the meaning of these sounds?

14:42:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Experienced, typing on that.

14:43:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I cannot pretend to know the meaning of these sounds. However I could share some thoughts that might be a resource. More

14:44:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I get frequencies in my ears all the time - really they are in my head, because when I close my hands over my ears, the tones get louder by far. More

14:45:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have always assumed that the frequencies are the shadows of unconscious and subconscious energies that are sharing love and light with me. Of course I could be wrong! But it feels right. More

14:46:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The experience of hearing people suffering reminds me a bit of the powerful reaction I had within my heart and mind when I first really GOT for the first time the level of suffering in this world. I was taken down to nothing by the realization and it took me days to regain my balance. More

14:46:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So each day I now spend a bit of time asking to be immersed in the suffering of the world, and while there, I pray for healing for us all. More

14:48:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Now the remaining sound, the bell, reminds me of that beautiful poem by John Donne, the British poet and cleric. It has the words, "Ask not for whom the bell tolls: it tolls for thee." Perhaps your internal bell is tolling to get your attention, to wake you from the dream of Earth to a higher level than you had before? It is just a guess! I hope these thoughts aid you, dear one. [love icon]/[light icon] - Steve, is there a new topic for us to consider?

14:49:10 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, the next question is from Oguz: I have a question: Carla what you think or feel about organic portals who are animal souls?

14:49:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oguz, I have yet to read the material on organic portals. I am sorry! More

14:50:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I would discount this suggestion, given that I have only scanned the material so far. This is because it adds unnecessary complications to the design of the creation. More

14:51:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When we humans have our first incarnation in 3-D, we are mind/body complexes, as far as what has been activated. There are still people, even after all these incarnations upon incarnations, who have never activated their spirit complex. More

14:52:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And the physical vehicles in which our souls live for the period of an incarnation are in fact animals, great apes, to be scientifically precise. So there you have the concept of "organic portals" without ringing in a special class of being. More

14:53:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think it may be more useful to use that idea of humans still caught in the matrix of early 3-D thinking rather than using the concept of organic portals, which seems to me to be a term naturally engendering fear. Does this make sense? Would you like to ask further? [love icon]/[light icon]

14:53:48 ‹oguz› no thank u

14:54:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You are most welcome, oguz! [flower icon] -Steve, are we fortunate enough to have another question in the group?

14:54:44 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes indeed. Our next question is from Endsubasi: I taught a woman to call Ra or the Confederation, and after, she says an alien comes to her home as a spider, and gives a code of -4F1. (first(1) degree of 4th dimension). This is what Ra told us in Ra material in the Law of One-books. My question to Carla is whats her opinion about this code- 4F1 that we saw in the spider web?

14:55:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey ends! Typing on that -

14:55:24 ‹endsubasi› dear Carla

14:55:44 ‹endsubasi› an alien comes as a spider and spiderweb

14:56:03 ‹endsubasi› she takes a photo of the alien

14:56:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ends, I am not following you yet. Please explain for the old lady more about this code of -4F1. Tell me what each of the four values are - the dash and the F especially. Thanks!

14:56:17 ‹endsubasi› a code it seemed -4f1

14:56:34 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Endsubasi described it as (first(1) degree of 4th dimension)?

14:56:41 ‹Bring4th_Steve› That is the code explained

14:57:05 ‹endsubasi› I say maybe this-1 degree of 4th dimension

14:57:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK - Ends, I would say that it is always fascinating to see synchronous information like that. More

14:57:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I suppose a spider could be inspired to offer such symbols while weaving its web. So it is something to ponder. More

14:57:51 ‹peelstreetguy› I would like to see that photo!

14:58:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But then I would ask myself - if it is a meaningful symbol, what is its meaning for me right now? More

14:58:08 ‹endsubasi› maybe this a message

14:58:16 ‹endsubasi› yes i can send it

14:58:52 ‹endsubasi› and i want to say 2 aliens and a ufo is filmed in turkey

14:59:06 ‹endsubasi› i can send the video

14:59:29 ‹endsubasi› this film is a first in world for a ufo [containing] aliens it seemed

14:59:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We are at the dawn of fourth density now [4-D]. We're getting a lot of interpenetration of 4-D light. So it is possible that the signal to the woman who saw that is to validate her feeling that she is really living in 4-D - with training wheels. That's just a guess. Is there a follow-up on this?

15:00:19 ‹endsubasi› is 4th and harvest near, Carla?

15:00:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ends, typing on that.

15:01:05 ‹endsubasi› I ask if the harvest time is near the date. If it's near or not near

15:01:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The planet upon which we live is cycling into the Age of Aquarius from the Age of Pisces at the winter solstice of 2012. That much is not controversial. More

15:01:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There are other world systems that also support this date as being the time of great shifts of consciousness. More

15:01:54 ‹endsubasi› I have seen a date is 1999

15:02:12 ‹endsubasi› It's told that is the last time of 3rd density

15:02:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Although the data of the Mayan calendar is such that scholars remain in disagreement about what this and that detail means, the Mayans date the dawn of the sixth sun from this same date, 12-21-12. More

15:02:49 ‹endsubasi› Dear Carla what's your deep opinion about 2012

15:03:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And the Confederation also feels that this is the date where the Density of Love becomes ascendant over the present density of Choice. More

15:03:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, I personally do not feel that this date is each of OUR personal time of "ascension" or harvest. More

15:03:59 ‹endsubasi› Will the wanderers be ascending to the starship before or after humans

15:04:40 ‹endsubasi› I ascend in my dream to a mainship

15:04:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Rather, I feel that we each will come to our time of harvest when we drop our physical bodies at the end of our natural lives. More

15:04:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This time of harvest might be anywhere from now until, say, a couple hundred years after 12-21-12, as the 3-D souls here now finish their work here, complete their patterns of service and learning, and become ready to move on. More

15:04:59 ‹endsubasi› i want to know [what] will be in this reality too

15:05:07 ‹endsubasi› i dont like this world

15:06:27 ‹endsubasi› But Ra says in the time of world ascension everybody may die

15:06:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ends, I am trying to respond to the question at hand, and you need to await my asking for follow-up questions from now on, OK? It is hard to keep things straight in my head if you keep bringing up new material. I'll answer your questions as they came up in this text. More.

15:06:51 ‹endsubasi› thanks, okay

15:07:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, I think that finishes what I wanted to say on what my deep feelings were about 2012. I see it as a graduate day for Planet Earth. And I know that we will soon be joining the fourth density positive earth, after this incarnation - or be routed to another 3-D planet to finish making our Choice of Polarity. More

15:08:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As to your question about Wanderers ascending before the rest of humanity, I do not feel this to be the case. More

15:08:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Wanders are not the elite. they are not special. Every human being on the planet is equally unique and special. And we're in this together. More

15:08:37 ‹endsubasi› Thanks no more questions

15:08:59 ‹endsubasi› I greet you all with love and light of the confederation

15:08:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When Wanderers come to Earth to take incarnation and help to lighten the consciousness at harvest time, they become earth natives. More

15:09:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have had visions of myself on a ship also, back in 1977, at the Mind Link we did at the home of Andrija Puharich. However, I did not take this to mean that I was slated to be taken aboard ship. More

15:10:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Rather, I took it as a symbol of the light work we were all doing in that circle of about 33 people. More

15:10:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So I totally validate that you saw what you saw, but suggest that you not take such visions literally. More

15:11:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If you do not engage in this admittedly very difficult atmosphere on Planet Earth and do what you can to hold a space within you where the light may pour out into the planetary energy web, when you finish this incarnation you will be kicking yourself around the block for missing the point - and after all you sacrificed to come here! More

15:12:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So while it is OK to think Earth is hard, dark or difficult - it is in many ways - please remember that this is exactly why you wanted to serve here. You did not set yourself up for easy work when you chose to come here. But it is vastly rewarding! Now let me see what I have missed in your various comments -

15:13:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK - here is the last comment - Ends, typing on Ra's saying that we'll all die in 2012:

15:13:44 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I think that is a great point, Carla--we are here because we worked very hard to get here at this time!

15:14:08 ‹endsubasi› yes Ra told us this in the time of ascension

15:14:37 ‹endsubasi› very much people will experience dying

15:14:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Please share with me where Ra says that! I have read the Ra Material a whole lot of times, but can recall no such statement. Please share with me the quotation to which you are referring to and we can go from there, if you would. Thanks, Ends -

15:14:50 ‹endsubasi› In Islam belief is the same, too

15:15:07 ‹endsubasi› In judgment day everyone will die

15:16:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ends, at the time of the Ra Contact, the possibility/probability vortices indicated that there would have to be a planetary polar shift around the year 2000 to 2011. More

15:16:27 ‹endsubasi› In Türkish writing of Ra material writes so, yes

15:16:31 ‹endsubasi› I dont lie

15:16:39 ‹endsubasi› I say what i have read

15:17:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Since that time, however, further messages have indicated that because of groups such as L/L Research - there are many around the world - the planetary consciousness was successfully lightened to where a total pole shift was no longer necessary. More

15:18:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› rather, the heat which has been stored in the planet as it has rolled through dreams of empire, lust for power and fighting for resources, is being expressed a bit at a time, which is why we have all these extreme weather catastrophes. More

15:18:24 ‹endsubasi› you say that this process also die all humanity can change

15:18:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Of course you would not lie! I would never suggest that. I am here to support and encourage you! More

15:19:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And the fundamentalists of all religions have in place dire warnings of a sudden end to the world as we know it, and a Judgment Day that would have us all quaking in fear if we really believed that. More

15:19:09 ‹endsubasi› and a new process may be in ascension time also in judgement day

15:19:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Christian writings also contain predictions of apocalypse. So it seems to me that there is a strong strain of thinking that is fear-based, and fears The End. More

15:20:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And it may yet occur - I am often wrong, and I could be wrong about this. More

15:21:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, my feeling is that even if this happened - if we all blinked out of physical existence at the winter solstice of 2012 - it would not be something to fear. More

15:21:11 ‹endsubasi› I have seen and many people have seen that starships come and take the people to starships

15:21:25 ‹endsubasi› you say that wanderers is not elite

15:22:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Rather it would be the greatest party the world has ever known! Imagine the feeling of, "OMG, I have served my time, and now I get to move on! If that happens, I will be there with bells on! [party man icon] More.

15:22:07 ‹endsubasi› yes wanderers are a littleb it elite because they leave a very nice life

15:22:23 ‹endsubasi› on starships and come to this bad world

15:22:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And instead of judgment day, with some people in heaven afterwards and others in hell, I cannot buy that at all. More

15:22:56 ‹endsubasi› confederation will take the wanderers before and the rest of humanity after

15:23:02 ‹endsubasi› i think so

15:23:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Ra group talks about walking the steps of light, in our eneregy bodies, when we are ready to move on and have dropped our physical bodies. I love that imagery, because it places "judgment" squarely on each of us. More

15:24:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We get to do what work we wish to polarize within incarnation, and we get to choose which step of light contins just enough light, but not more than we can bear, when we move on into the harvest. More

15:24:14 ‹endsubasi› enough dear Carla we may give change to another members asking guestion

15:24:15 ‹endsubasi› thanks

15:25:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We stop on the step where we are comfortable. If that step is still in 3-D, we repeat "3rd grade" on another 3-D planet. If we have stopped on a 4-D step, then we have graduated. And some Wanderers will probably keep on walking the steps all the way back to their home densities. More

15:27:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And to finish up, Ends, please consider that no, wanderers are not elite. No one in a unitary creation is elite. We are all equals. It is a spiritual democracy. All souls are sparks of the creator, and all are therefore made of the same thing - love. We are all one. There is no room for the concept of the elite in service to others polarity. Remember Jesus said, "If you would be the greatest among these, then you are everyone's servant." And I hope more and more that I am a good servant! More

15:28:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Again, I do not beleive the Confederation will take up Wanderers first and only then others. It makes no sense to me. But hey, if it floats your boat, think as you wish, dear one! And Ends, you are most welcome. [flower icon] Steve, what is up next?

15:28:47 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ok! Our next question is from Josh: Has the Confederation ever mentioned either of the men named Watchman Nee or Witness Lee?

15:29:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› No, they have not, Josh! Who are these people?

15:30:46 ‹JoshC› They're the two founders of the sect of Christianity that I was raised in. Both of them, in my opinion, had blind faith similar to that of Jesus'.

15:31:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, I Googled them and discovered that they were wonderfully devout Christian missionaries in China. I honor them! Steve, who is up next?

15:31:49 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Carrie: does the Confederation speak other languages than English?

15:32:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes, Josh, I see that they do seem to have been truly angels in earth-suits! [love icon]/[light icon] Perhaps you could form a question about them and send it in to Gary at contact@llresearch.org. We could ask Q'uo about them for you in a future session. Steve, whassup?

15:33:12 ‹Bring4th_Steve› (I just posted a question above)

15:33:55 ‹JoshC› Sure, Carla, I'll try to come up with something Smile

15:35:27 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Did it miss your screen Carla? I can paste it again...

15:35:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Thanks, Josh! I will enjoy their take on Watchman Nee and Witness Lee![love icon]/[light icon]

15:36:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Steve - I see Carrie's question now - typing -

15:36:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Carrie, the answer is yes and no. yes, the Confederation will share its information and inspiration with those channels whose tuning matches their message, regardless of their language. More

15:38:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But also no, in that they really do not speak in language. They speak in concept communication. A concept is almost an infinite thing, whereas words are finite. The challenge for any channel or instrument is to translate their infintie concepts into words while losing as little as possible of their nuances and nearly infinite inner connections. Carrie, do you have a follow-up?

15:39:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, Steve, what is our next question?

15:39:32 ‹JoshC› Great answer Carla! I had never thought about it like that, though I'm not a channel.

15:39:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Josh, I never thought of it that way either before I started channeling. More

15:40:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then after I began to work with these "concept-balls" I became so very aware of the difference between concepts and linear, logical ideas. [love icon]/[light icon]

15:41:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In fact that might be a good thing upon which to comment. More

15:42:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We also get infinite concepts as we enter the silence. The Creator's "still, small voice" speaks in concepts - love, love, love! So in a way it is good for all of us, practicing channel or not, to see that we are all channels in our way for the love and the light of the infinite Creator! Steve, do we have a new topic?

15:42:47 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Josh: I've also been wondering about helping 2-D beings grow spiritually. Somewhere in the 1974/75/ or 76 transcripts, our brothers mention that having pets can be both a blessing and a curse for their spiritual growth. My dog barks a lot lot lot, and my family tend to reprimand him in ways that I interpret to be harmful to good growth (fear blocks the healthy flow of chakras I think?). What do you think would be the most helpful things/ways to deal with situations similar to this? Other things you wish to add?

15:43:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Josh -

15:44:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The plus side of "investing" animals with our love is that we ready them to become 3-D humans the next time they reincarnate. Their souls have reached 2-D harvest because of their enhanced ability to give and receive love. More

15:44:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I know what you mean about feeling as though sometimes pets are being reprimanded for just being the beings they are - dogs bark! More

15:45:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, it might be very much worth your while to do one of two things or both. First, sit with your dog, look him in the eye and listen to him bark. Are you getting any concepts? he is trying to communicate something. But it is in dog-speak, which most of us can't understand. More

15:47:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Secondly, seek out a psychic in your locality who works with animals. I hope you have one! And if you can, take the dog for a session with him or her. I'd be very interested in what my pet was trying to say. "Gimme another brand of food. - I have worms - I love you so much! - it would be good to find out more! More

15:47:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But on balance, I would say it is good to invest in our pets with love and help them graduate. Is there a followup, Josh?

15:48:30 ‹JoshC› Lol @ I have worms. Let me try to think of one while you answer another question?

15:49:02 ‹JoshC› I mean there's something in my head, but I can't word it yet.

15:49:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK - Steve, who's on first (LOL)

15:49:40 ‹Bring4th_Steve› :-D Our next question is from Carrie, who's on second: we did a harvest on a planet. can we share what we did?

15:50:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I'm sorry, Carrie, that question went right over my head. Sorry to be so thick! So, who is we - what planet did the "we" group "do a harvest" on?

15:51:56 ‹carrie› wait. can we discuss later.

15:52:05 ‹carrie› in private message

15:52:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ok-doke, Carrie! Again, sorry to be so dense! Steve, shall we move on to another question?

15:52:37 ‹carrie› yes

15:53:04 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Sure, The next question is from Josh: Is there any gain to be made in attempting to communicate telepathically? I know it hasn't been done by Earth humans for thousands of years, but I think, given the increasing amount of 4-D energy being circulated, it might be easier to return a better way of communication? Or at least between those of us who are polarizing consciously?

15:53:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Carrie, I will look for your PM!

15:53:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Josh - typing on that.

15:54:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes, I think it is a great idea to try and do that. Imagine the foul-ups in communication we could avoid if we could feel each other's thoughts - which are concepts rather than in words. More

15:54:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think we do tend to be telepathic in a way with those close to us. For instance, Mick and I do not see each other before we dress, but lots of times our color choices are the same. More

15:55:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Indeed, many times when we are in different parts of the house, we use the restroom at exactly the same time. I hear the other flush and I know I am in sync with my beloved husband on a very deep level, too deep to see! More

15:56:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So really it is a matter of encouraging this gift to open with in us rather than starting from scratch. How many times have we known a friend was coming by or calling? And parents can attest to linking with their kids. More

15:57:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I suppose the way to work on it would be with a buddy or with a circle of friends who worked to share thoughts together. Good luck if you decide to work on this! More

15:58:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› To me, the Internet is a kind of pair of training wheels for this ability to know each others' thoughts. I look forward to the day we can kick off the training wheels and fly free, sharing thoughts and feelings and becoming far more clearly one. Thanks for that question, Josh [love icon]/[light icon]

15:58:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, do we have a final question today?

15:59:51 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, we have a question from Carrie: interesting ethical question - what karma do you get when you reprimand a thief and ask him to mend his ways?

16:00:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Carrie, typing on that.

16:00:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Carrie, I suspect you pick up no outer karma at all when you scold a thief and ask him to reform, because you are his neighbor and you have a perfect right to share your shining truth. More

16:01:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think the karma we pick up when we judge someone is inner karma. and it is not a terribly serious karma - there is no adhering penalty, as there would be if you infringed on someone's free will. More

16:02:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But in the time it takes you to scold, you are away from seeing that thief as a spark of the one creator. You are away from your highest and best knowledge about who we all are and why we are here. More

16:03:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There are times when I feel the need to speak my peace about something someone in our circle or Gathering or whatever is doing. And I always pray about that first and try to get some confirmation that what I may say has the potential for aiding that being. Then I pray to do my best and go ahead and speak. More

16:04:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is, however, a continuing ethical question in my life - am I helping more when I speak out and offer constructive criticism, or am I helping more when I just listen, encourage and support someone? It's in some way a real mystery to me. We just have to do our best and then take responsibility for that. More

16:04:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Dear ones, this has been a wonderful session! Thanks to each of you for great topics of concern and for the beautiful love I feel in this little group! More

16:05:06 ‹ingerul9› thank you Carla; have a nice weekend

16:05:17 ‹JoshC› Thanks Carla, always good to talk with you Smile

16:05:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I will go downstairs now and engage with the remainder of our evening - we will have a Channeling Circle Session later, and Lorena just drove down from Chicago to take part. More

16:05:37 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thank you, Carla!

16:06:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So I will see that she's settled, and take a bath and so forth, and get ready for tonight. Blessings, prayers and angels to you all. Much [love icon]/[light icon] and [high five icon] for a great Live Chat! C U next week, - same time, same station !!! L/L xxx - wol

16:06:58 ‹peelstreetguy› I wish us all health, happiness and spiritual growth, Amen.