Bring4th
There's a ghost in my house?? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: There's a ghost in my house?? (/showthread.php?tid=5796)

There's a ghost in my house?? - vilst3r - 10-28-2012

Alright, so what happen is that I'd usually spend the weekends gaming from night to morning (lol after intense school work), where I'd play in my dads room where the computer is right now. Ever since I started doing this routine, I started to hear a ghost's breathing noise right on my fathers bed. My brothers were asleep in the other room and my dad went to work late hour shifts. As soon as I heard it, I became very frightened of its presence and tried to stay calm reminding that we were the creators. So I came to an conclusion that these entity was perhaps a apparition because nearly every weekend at the 3-4 am I'd always hear this ghost breathing like as if it were sleeping. I was wondering what are your insights on ghosts and what else can I do about it cause it's really scaring the shits out of me while I'm playing warcraft lol

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - Guardian - 10-28-2012

Ra gives a detailed description of how to cleanse a residence of unwanted entities.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=95

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - Patrick - 10-28-2012

It's an opportunity given to you to work on releasing your fears.

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - reeay - 10-28-2012

How creepy to hear ghosts breathing! You could go to bed earlier and wear headphones lol

I like to use sage or salt to cleanse, with some sort of ritual to send ghost off.

When you think you hear something and you fear it or believe it to be a ghost, for sure your senses & other brain functions will create those experiences again and again. Kind of like how apparitions work - you are recreating some memory and it's strong enough that it'll replay when you experience fear. So I agree with patrick about releasing fears.

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - Oceania - 10-28-2012

ghost don't breathe. that's silly.

i agree about sage, burn some white sage and also tuning forks or rattles are good to clear stuff.

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - BlatzAdict - 10-28-2012

vilster drop salt around all of your windows and doors, burn some sage

waft the burning sage everywhere in your room.. always works for me.

(10-28-2012, 04:45 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: vilster drop salt around all of your windows and doors, burn some sage

waft the burning sage everywhere in your room.. always works for me.

get some water, pray to it, set your intention on the water, then take it and use your fingers to throw droplets at the salt.

ummm also if you know how to do a white light grounding meditation u can create field that no one can enter unless they are coming from a place of love and service.

it could be having to do with a leyline

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - jacrob - 10-29-2012

I have a ghost in my apartment. About 5years ago my son asked me who was the lady standing in the corner of the room. Odd things happen, like she'll sit on my bed, or put her hand on my back or move things that shouldn't move i.e. a square box rolling over.

I cleansed with salt and water as per Ra's suggestion, I burn insence, all that stuff but she's still there. But I'm not scared so it doesn't bother me anymore.

You need to release the fear. Initially I was quite disturbed by it, especially late at night. I used to sleep with the lights on. Since the fear is gone it goes about it's business and I don't even notice it anymore. When it touches my back or leg my scalp tingles with electricity, but there is no fear at all.

Good luck.

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - Patrick - 10-29-2012

(10-29-2012, 06:51 PM)jacrob Wrote: ...When it touches my back or leg my scalp tingles with electricity, but there is no fear at all...

Same here with "visitors" at night. I feel the presence and the auric infringement with a low vibration entity. But there is no fear anymore. I just send them love and light with a smile.

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - reeay - 10-30-2012

Another useful tool... carry black tourmaline (or black colored stones like onyx) to shield negative ghosts and energy. I carry extra with me to give to people, too. Very useful.

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - Sagittarius - 10-30-2012

(10-29-2012, 09:34 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 06:51 PM)jacrob Wrote: ...When it touches my back or leg my scalp tingles with electricity, but there is no fear at all...

Same here with "visitors" at night. I feel the presence and the auric infringement with a low vibration entity. But there is no fear anymore. I just send them love and light with a smile.

I had my most intense encounter with some sort of entity last night. Was in my backyard late at night looking at aura's or energy trails orw/e you want to call it by focusing/de-focusing my eyes and suddenly a form of energy popped out in front of me different from the rest in that it wasn't conforming to the usual environmental energy patterns I see, it was shaped like a person with 2 eyes and at first I thought it was nothing until it started to almost slide through the patterns in front of me towards me.

Usually also when I change the focus of my eyes this will change how I see the energy however to my surprise it just kept sliding towards me until it was right in front of me, the fear rose a bit and it dissipated along with the entity. Was quite awesome. I wonder if I hadn't produced a fearful reaction if I could have talked to it.

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - Patrick - 10-30-2012

(10-30-2012, 06:10 AM)rie Wrote: Another useful tool... carry black tourmaline...

I do have one on my bed side table. Smile

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - jacrob - 10-30-2012

I carry a piece of black tourmaline too, and selenite is comforting also. I sleep with the black tourmaline in my hand as I kept waking up with loud left ear tones in the middle of the night.

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - vilst3r - 10-31-2012

Hmmm, interesting, I do strongly agree about working with the fear given in this eventful opportunity. I do however think that there's no need to protect ourselves from them for I remember Ra mentioned that the most that negative entities can do is strengthen our ego and distortions, which can be remedied with balancing work, am i correct?

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - Patrick - 10-31-2012

(10-31-2012, 05:19 AM)vilst3r Wrote: Hmmm, interesting, I do strongly agree about working with the fear given in this eventful opportunity. I do however think that there's no need to protect ourselves from them for I remember Ra mentioned that the most that negative entities can do is strengthen our ego and distortions, which can be remedied with balancing work, am i correct?

I agree with you. Smile

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - Ruth - 10-31-2012

I have to tell you - the first time I read your post I thought maybe your Dad was leaving a bit of himself there to watch over you while he is away at work.

It's just what came to my mind.

RE: There's a ghost in my house?? - jacrob - 10-31-2012

(10-31-2012, 05:19 AM)vilst3r Wrote: I remember Ra mentioned that the most that negative entities can do is strengthen our ego and distortions, which can be remedied with balancing work, am i correct?

Are you referring to negative entities as in the ghost form or negative entities employing psychic greeting? If it's the latter I strongly disagree! I was under very strong psychic attack one day and got a powerful urge to step into the road without looking. "Something" pushed me right back out again just as a bus came screeching past...exactly where I was going to step.

I just knew it was a negative entity that caused me to want to step into the path of an oncoming bus. I've experienced similar incidents, too many to detail and in my dowsing I've surmised that certain entities don't want me to be alive!

Friends attempting to make healing items, or assist me in some way have been thwarted. One even mentioned that he felt something was preventing him from providing me important information.

So ego distortion I think is too mild a description for their capabilities! You really gotta build up you strength and protection if you are being attacked in such a manner.

The positive side to all this is that it does make you a much stronger person in the end.

On the other hand if it's just a ghostly breath giving you the heebie-jeebies then you probably don't need a protective ritual for that....