Bring4th
Hollow Earth - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hollow Earth (/showthread.php?tid=436)

Hollow Earth - flavian - 08-14-2009

Have you heard in any of Ra books about this subject ?

Or is it anywhere discussed on this forum ?

What is your view about it ?

RE: Hollow Earth - 3D Sunset - 08-14-2009

(08-14-2009, 04:50 AM)flavian Wrote: Or is it anywhere discussed on this forum ?

What is your view about it ?

Hi flavian, and welcome to the forum!

This is discussed in the Law of One, but not in detail. Here is the relevant quote:

Ra, Book III, Session 60 Wrote:Questioner: Is the Earth solid all the way through from one side to the other?

Ra: I am Ra. You may say that your sphere is of an honey-comb nature. The center is, however, solid if you would so call that which is molten.

Questioner: Are there third-density entities living in the honey-comb areas? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This was at one time correct. This is not correct at this present space/time.

Questioner: Are there any inner civilizations or entities living in these areas other than physically incarnate who do come and materialize on the Earth’s surface at some times?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have noted, there are some which do as you say. Further, there are some inner plane entities of this planet which prefer to do some materialization into third-density visible in these areas. There are also bases, shall we say, in these areas of those from elsewhere, both positive and negative. There are abandoned cities.

Questioner: What are these bases used for by those from elsewhere?

Ra: I am Ra. These bases are used for the work of materialization of needed equipment for communication with third-density entities and for resting places for some equipment which you might call small craft. These are used for surveillance when it is requested by entities.

Thus some of the, shall we say, teachers of the Confederation speak partially through these surveillance instruments along computerized lines, and when information is desired and those requesting it are of the proper vibratory level the Confederation entity itself will then speak.

Questioner: I understand then that the Confederation entity needs communication equipment and craft to communicate with the third density incarnate entity requesting the information?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. However, many of your peoples request the same basic information in enormous repetition, and for a social memory complex to speak ad infinitum about the need to meditate is a waste of the considerable abilities of such social memory complexes.

Thus some entities have had approved by the Council of Saturn the placement and maintenance of these message givers for those whose needs are simple, thus reserving the abilities of the Confederation members for those already meditating and absorbing information which are then ready for additional information.

Although it is a little off topic from your original questions, I threw in the discussion at the bottom about the cosmic equivalent of automated call distribution (ACD) systems, one of my favorite LOO concepts, that the Confederation uses to handle simple calls and tell seekers to "meditate". As above, so below.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset

RE: Hollow Earth - Bring4th_Steve - 08-14-2009

This is one area I really wish Don could have asked a few more questions on. I realize this is seen as a transient topic for the Confederation, which can cause detuning of the group, if pursued. But some of the facts that are presented to us, like the idea of bases and ancient cities existing here on Earth, is incredibly fascinating! Mainly for the reason that when you go out on the 'net and read things like this, you have no idea as to the validity of the statement. But when Ra talks about this type of material, I feel much more open-minded about accepting it as fact.

Anyway, just a thought on that.

Steve

Caves in Earth. - C-JEAN - 08-14-2009

Hi, pole fans.

I did see/read recently that the first submarine to
cross under the ice via the north pole was the Nautilus.

http://www.thecarolinascoop.com/history803.html
Quote:On August 3, 1958, the U.S. nuclear submarine Nautilus accomplishes the first undersea voyage to the geographic North Pole

http://library.osu.edu/sites/exhibits/nautilus/afterwards.html
Quote: On March 17, 1959, the nuclear submarine USS Skate surfaced at the North Pole

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history.do?bcpid=1184539009&bclid=1213872176&bctid=1209892723
Quote:This Day in History 1958: Nautilus travels under North Pole

. . .etc. . .etc. . .

EDIT to add:
As Ra said, the earth is not like a tennis ball. The center is liquid iron.
Also, I k now that Russia have put their flag, under water, on North pole.

Blue skies.

RE: Hollow Earth - Whitefeather - 08-14-2009

Hi Flavian,
Welcome to the forum.
By the way, where is Brasov located?

Good of you 3D Sunset to find the quote from Ra.
From Ra, it looks like the entities living in the bases in the Earth today, are 4D ...

Ra and Qu'o often reiterate the importance of meditation.
Quote:''RA: ... for a social memory complex to speak ad infinitum about the need to meditate is a waste of the considerable abilities of such social memory complexes.

... reserving the abilities of the Confederation members for those already meditating and absorbing information which are then ready for additional information.''

3D Sunset: Although it is a little off topic from your original questions, I threw in the discussion at the bottom about the cosmic equivalent of automated call distribution (ACD) systems, one of my favorite LOO concepts, that the Confederation uses to handle simple calls and tell seekers to "meditate".

It seems that meditating grove our access to Akhasic Records. Accessing Akhasic Records is an experience of 4d, hence the advice given by Ra and the Confederation, to meditate. Meditation with focus on the heart chakra (green ray - green Earth) will call for 'positive' information and align the meditator/receiver on positive polarization.

L/L to all,
W.

RE: Hollow Earth - flavian - 08-21-2009

Thank you for your responses and for welcoming me. Brasov is in Romania, Eastern Europe, Transilvania Smile

I've continued reading the books and found the part quoted above. But I've also read other similar materials wich speak about civilizations that live in middle earth (earth crust) in cities like Telos. Also about civilizations that live inside earth (inner earth) in Agartha network with cities like Shabballa or Shangri-la.

I'm quite conviced that according to this "new" laws of gravity that Dewey B. Larson also speaks about, Earth could have a hollow inside that is currently off-limits to us because of the need of those inside civilisations to keep their peace and distance from us.

I'm not sure if Ra was using the Law of Cofusion when speaking about Hollow Earth or Don asked the wrong way, but I guess we'll find soon enough. These brothers from inner earth are supposed to be already 4D civilisations working together with the ones helping us from above and we should be able to reunite in spirit and body with them in 2012.

The books speaking about all this are the ones of Suzanne Ward, Dianne Robbins, Aurelia Louise Jones.