Bring4th
Higher Being - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Higher Being (/showthread.php?tid=4242)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Higher Being - Steppingfeet - 02-22-2012

(02-22-2012, 07:13 PM)ShinAr Wrote: Gary, I think you may have misread a post. I have clearly stated that I am not familiar with the Ra Material and would not make judgement upon it one way or the other. I did say that I haver recognized false teaching here in this forum, but have no way of knowing whether it is of the Ra material.

Hey Shin'Ar,

If that was clearly stated, my apologies to you, I must have missed it or just misunderstood.

Either way, you have communicated something else in what to me is a clear fashion, that is your non-interest in reading and honoring, on some minimum level, that body of foundational material on whose pages we built these forums, and for the study of which these forums exist. Am I reading you loud and clear there?

And you understand that a requirement for participation here is familiarity with this material, yes?

Quote:Guideline #2: The question of one's personal journey in integrating the Law of One teachings is of central interest and importance for this group, thus leading to practically limitless areas for personal sharing and participation in a safe atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. For this reason we ask that members of the forums keep their posts on topic. Possible general topics include, so far, those listed in the forums. This is not an exhaustive list of proper topics, but it does give one a general idea about what is considered "on topic". (Please email us if you have any suggestions for additional forum topics.) Our intention is that members are here to discuss this material and will have read at least a certain amount of the Confederation philosophy. To get yourself better acquainted with the primary source material, please visit L/L Research’s online Library at http://www.llresearch.org/library.aspx. Many basic philosophical questions and concerns can be also be answered by reading the Law of One Study Guide posted http://www.spiritofra.com/Ra-section%201.htm. This study guide is a distilled document of most of the major points raised in the Law of One series, and is highly recommended as a prerequisite for forum participation.

: ) Gary

RE: Higher Being - Shin'Ar - 02-22-2012

(02-22-2012, 09:11 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote:
(02-22-2012, 07:13 PM)ShinAr Wrote: Gary, I think you may have misread a post. I have clearly stated that I am not familiar with the Ra Material and would not make judgement upon it one way or the other. I did say that I haver recognized false teaching here in this forum, but have no way of knowing whether it is of the Ra material.

Hey Shin'Ar,

If that was clearly stated, my apologies to you, I must have missed it or just misunderstood.

Either way, you have communicated something else in what to me is a clear fashion, that is your non-interest in reading and honoring, on some minimum level, that body of foundational material on whose pages we built these forums, and for the study of which these forums exist. Am I reading you loud and clear there?

And you understand that a requirement for participation here is familiarity with this material, yes?

Quote:Guideline #2: The question of one's personal journey in integrating the Law of One teachings is of central interest and importance for this group, thus leading to practically limitless areas for personal sharing and participation in a safe atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. For this reason we ask that members of the forums keep their posts on topic. Possible general topics include, so far, those listed in the forums. This is not an exhaustive list of proper topics, but it does give one a general idea about what is considered "on topic". (Please email us if you have any suggestions for additional forum topics.) Our intention is that members are here to discuss this material and will have read at least a certain amount of the Confederation philosophy. To get yourself better acquainted with the primary source material, please visit L/L Research’s online Library at http://www.llresearch.org/library.aspx. Many basic philosophical questions and concerns can be also be answered by reading the Law of One Study Guide posted http://www.spiritofra.com/Ra-section%201.htm. This study guide is a distilled document of most of the major points raised in the Law of One series, and is highly recommended as a prerequisite for forum participation.

: ) Gary

Yes. respectfully understood.

RE: Higher Being - native - 02-23-2012

(02-22-2012, 07:13 PM)ShinAr Wrote: I did say that I haver recognized false teaching here in this forum, but have no way of knowing whether it is of the Ra material.

You're of the opinion that we are to ascend from the flesh. Any particular reason why you're still here trapped in darkness yourself?

RE: Higher Being - Unbound - 02-23-2012

That's what I've been wondering!

RE: Higher Being - βαθμιαίος - 02-23-2012

(02-22-2012, 07:13 PM)ShinAr Wrote: I did say that I haver recognized false teaching here in this forum, but have no way of knowing whether it is of the Ra material.

At the risk of opening up a can of worms, I'm curious. What is the false teaching you believe you have found here in this forum?

RE: Higher Being - godwide_void - 02-23-2012

I'm curious as well in what (if any) major differences could 2 philosophies both going under the "Law of One" moniker can have, and what makes one more plausible and 'legitimate' than the other? I don't see what could overshadow a higher dimensional being relaying the confirmation that "We all stem from One Infinite Creator". The Law of One is non-dogmatic, non-exclusive, and offers a huge wealth of information regarding spiritual evolution, the nature of reality and other such topics. I'd really like to know what the main contrasts are in the Law of One as followed by the Children of the Law of One.

RE: Higher Being - Shin'Ar - 02-23-2012

Recently it has come to my attention that the moniker of Law of One is being used by various entities. This requires further investigation if not for any other reason than to know what sorts of interference this may have with our mission so that we can be better equipped in dealing with it.

I have begun to study the Ra material to see what comparison there might be.

However, briefly I can say as I did in another thread, that based upon discussioons so far with those of you who deem to profess the LoL teaching, I am cautious of your defintions of reincarnation and service to self.

As I progress I hope to find assistance with this.

RE: Higher Being - drifting pages - 02-23-2012

βαθμιαίος, the disparagement started in the "Greetings from the dark" thread.
Mostly between Shin and Azrael, you can read how the higher being X flesh/darkness issue began.

But it seams this comes from Shin'ar believing his Law of One teaching being the same as the ones from the Ra books plus he not being familiar at all with the mentioned books.

_____

By the way Ali Quadir, i just noticed you posted !!!! OMG !! Been a year and half ?
By the way Unity is not posting anymore he quit in November i think, not that he might not return....

Anyway Welcome back

RE: Higher Being - Pablísimo - 02-24-2012

Executive summary / Short version:
I believe the Law of One that Shin'Ar is talking about is based on this:

http://www.atlantis.to/

...which though not clearly labeled is a group started by a former member/student of this group:
http://www.yahowha.org/

Which in turn had been founded by a former member/student of this group:
http://www.yogibhajan.com/

Thus the teachings are heavily influenced by those two groups + an source unknown to me involving Atlantean material.

Whereas the Law of One forum that we are in is based on this:

http://www.lawofone.info
http://llresearch.org/library.aspx

which was a communication with a 6D social memory complex named Ra by a small group of seekers in the US in the eighties.

--------

Shin'Ar,

I would like to add something to this discussion, please, in the spirit of information exchange. I tend to get a little wordy when I write posts, so I apologize in advance for the length. I would like to describe this information to you in an organic fashion and explain it as I experienced it. I'd like to show you how I arrived at this information so that it is clear that I am not trying to attack your beliefs or teachings, nor am I trying to push an agenda. But I really feel compelled to help clarify this situation, and hopefully share something with you and others that will be of value. Maybe you can help me better understand and make sense of all this as well.

------

I have been a spiritual seeker for most of my life, and as such am always open to new information and am interested in a wide range of teachings. I am slow to adopt a new spiritual practice or teaching, but I am quickly interested and try to give all things a fair hearing. I am always learning. Of course, never have I found anything as spiritually useful to me as the Law of One as given by Ra, but I have been edified and helped by many other sources of information and my personal spiritual practice is an amalgam of many different teachings. I tell you this so you may better understand what is to follow.

A couple of years back, I became intensely interested in Sikhism. After studying Guru Nanak's teachings for some time, I soon learned that the religion had greatly changed from his founding. The Indian, or traditional, branch had been modified considerably thanks to a succession of later gurus, especially the 10th & final human guru, Gobind Singh. But more relevant to this post, a branch of "Western Sikhism" that was more Hindu and mystical in nature was started this century by a person called Yogi Bhajan. You can tell members of this sect by their all-white Sikh clothing and that women wear turbans as well as men.

Though I was then and still am now deeply moved by Nanak's original teachings, I found that I simply did not resonate with what the religion had evolved into in the east. So, I had a fair look at what Yogi Bhajan had to teach in the West to see if it was closer to Nanaks' original, or if it was edifying in its own right. Though I hesitate to use a pejorative term, my subjective impression after studying it for some time was that he had formed basically a mild cult based on Hinduism mixed with new age practices, all wrapped into a Sikh outer layer. At that point, I stopped studying modern Sikhism, both eastern and western. I took what I found useful from Nanak's original teachings, paid my respects and gave my thanks, and then stopped that line of inquiry.

In the midst of this, I ran across a reference to one of Yogi Bhajan's students, James Edward Baker. He evidently started his own spiritual group in the 60's, re-named himself "Father Yod" and called his group "The Source Family". They opened a vegetarian restaurant in LA which grew into a hugely popular place that celebrities liked to visit. This group was absolutely funky and unique, in a mostly good way. They wore amazing costumes and made good rock music. One could say there were cultish aspects for sure, namely around sexual interactions, but overall they seem positive and loving to me. They are still around and you can find out more about their teachings from here:

Well, I wasn't really interested in deeply studying their teachings, but they were so original and unique, I wanted to know more. So I ordered a book they had produced called "The Source, the untold story of Father Yod, Ya Ho Wa 13, and the Source Family".

http://www.amazon.com/Source-Untold-Story-Father-Family/dp/0976082292/

..and I also rented a documentary that had been made about The Source Family

https://signup.netflix.com/movie/Re-Visiting-Father-and-The-Source-Family/70112892

I watched the documentary and read the book. I appreciated the echos of Sikhism in it, but mostly just found it entertaining. I forgot all about it for a few months....

This brings me to the Children of the Law of One. When I became aware of the "Children of the Law of One" group, I was intrigued by their teachings as given on their website. So, I ordered a copy of what seemed to be the Teachings compiled into one place, in a book called "The Children of The Law of One & the Lost Teachings of Atlantis".

I read the whole thing. I resonated GREATLY with some of it, though there were parts of it that I did not. However in it, the author, Jon Penial [which seems to be an anagram of Pineal], recounts his story. He talks about moving to a secret and special monestary in Tibet and receiving spiritual training. The Atlantean history of the Children of the Law of One are given as well as a whole host of spiritual practices and topics. He claims that his spiritual order is an ancient one and that he learned all of this from his time in Tibet in that special monastery.

Though I do sense distortion in this book, it is still worthwhile to read. There is much truth and wisdom. However, you know what struck me about it the most? There was a familiarity about the teachings and the description of the monestary that I couldn't quite place my finger on. I had seen alot of this stuff before, but I couldn't quite remember. I put the book aside after I was finished, and ordered a DVD with some of their exercises, because I was still intrigued.

Then one day as I was moving some of my books around I came across that Source Family book. In flipping through it, I happened upon page #268. I quote it here:

"ZOROASTER - took part in the music energy. We are confident that he wrote a novel using Father and Family history called "The Children of the Law of One, the Lost Teachings of Atlantis."

They are basically stating that a former guitarist for their group and Family member wrote the book for what founded the version of "The Law of One" that you seem to be espousing here.

BAM! Then I realized, that was it. Taking a quick glance at the yahowha.org website showed many of the same spiritual topics that were in the CoLo1 book. I watched the documentary again and you could see that Jon Peniel was allegorically describing his own time with Father Yod & The Source Family as a Tibetan monastery. Even the living space / hive pods that he describes in the book were talked about in the documentary. I received the book from a Hawaiian address, which is where the Source Family ended up. The parallels were really undeniable. If you take the time to familiarize yourself with Yogi Bhajan's teaching, with Father Yod's teaching, and watch the Source Family documentary, I think the conclusion is inescapable.

I Googled this later and found that some others had made the same connections based on some random posts here and there, but in my case I literally stumbled across this without even looking for it.

It's really all over the place. Look at the hair covering in the documentary and in the book. You can trace a line right to Father Yod and western Sikhism. Even the description of the living spaces and relationships matches what was happening in the Source Family's group. The relationships and sexuality part was to me, the most negative of the teachings. Too much orgasm suppression and control, and relationships with a fluidity that I feel lead to great conflict. Ironically enough Yogi Bhajan's major criticism of Father Yod was that he was "too stuck in his Root Chakra". These sexual ideas undoubtedly influenced Jon Peniel/Zoroaster and made their way into the Teachings.

Just the fact that there was deception about the origins upset me greatly. The reason is that I thought that many of the teachings in the Children of the Law of One book, Thoth, etc, were extremely congruent with my understanding of Truth. I also felt the exercises were, for the most part, helpful and useful. What I don't understand is why on earth Jon Peniel/Zoroaster or whomever he really is would make this stuff up? Why wrap such truth up into a fictional package involving a Tibetan monestary? Eventually the connections with Father Yod would come out and the teachings spoke for themselves, so why the deception?

I would also like to know where the Atlantis information came from, as this was not covered extensively in either Yogi Bhajan or Father Yod's teachings. The author must have sourced this from elsewhere. There is a short ebook novel he produced on Atlantis that is pretty entertaining, but it doesn't give any clues either. Since the fight between the Sons of Belial and the Sons of the Law of One is so central to these teachings and ties back into Atlantis, I'd really like to find out where it actually came from.

For me, that the author basically lied about the Tibetan monestary makes the origin of his other teachings suspect to me. I'm not interested in judging his motivations, really, but I would like to explore the source material in more depth.

One of the things I like about L/L is how forthcoming they have been about their background, their mistakes, and their warts. Honesty in transmitting spiritual information is of the utmost importance to me. So I am genuinely perplexed by this book so full of wisdom and yet mixed with what appear to be falsehoods.

So, Shin'Ar, these are my questions to you.

1) Were you aware of the connections with the Source Family and the subsequent allegory of the Tibetan Monestary / Father Yod's family house in the Children of the Law of One book? If so, do you have any comments?

2) Do you know where the origin of the Atlantis teaching, upon which the concepts of the conflict between the two groups and the Humanimals originated? Because it wasn't from the "monastery" in Tibet and I'd like to learn more about this from the original source.

3) Do you have anything you feel moved to share with me that might enlighten me on these topics further? I humbly admit that I certainly do not know everything and am quite likely missing data. I could absolutely be wrong about any or all of this, but I do trust my heart and my logical capacity.

Thanks very much for sharing with us, brother. I am sorry to bombard you with questions, but please know my intent is only greater clarity and understanding amongst us all.

Even though you come from a different perspective, you are welcome here and I feel you have much useful information to share with us. I also feel you have much to learn from our understanding of the Ra material and our perspectives as well.

Namaste, Shin'Ar

Love to all

RE: Higher Being - Shin'Ar - 02-25-2012

Pablisimo,

I have only recently become aware that there are many groups using the Law of One identity in some form or another. What concerns me about this is not copyright or authority, but misrepresentation. Of course, with regard to that, there is little any one person can ever to do evade it. What one can do is be aware of the discrepancies in such a way that one can be both informed and empowered to discern truth from untruth.

We, the Children of the Law of One, are not separated by the various experiences we live. We are all living the same experience as One Consciousness. So with regard to any particular teaching, we have only to discern the truth within it and leave the teachers of it to learn of the untruths according to their own abilities. Should they profess a truth from within their teaching, than that truth is what we seek is it not?

I have found that our entire history and experience on this planet is recorded in this way; a blend of truth and untruth. Is there not polarity in everything? When we seek teaching from a particular source, shall we not always use discernment to sort out truth? And will we dismiss such truth because the source is also afflicted with untruth, as is all other sources? If we live by this code, we shall have to dismiss everything we have gathered because it will all be tainted by its polarity.

No, Pablisimo, do not toss the baby out with the bathwater, just because its babysitter may have used deception in some manner to relay the truth. Care not what package the truth comes in as long as it is brought to you in some way.

The origins of the teachings of the Law of One are ancient. This hippy group which you speak of, or any Hindu or Buddhist monk, are all teaching the same ancient truths. And because We are all human, human imperfections are going to reveal themselves in the representations of those ancient teachings. The question should not be about the credibility of origin, or the degree of quantity of truth found in them. The question should be how are these ancient truths being preserved and continued in the face of such misrepresentation and human corruption?

Whether brough to us by Archangels, or beings from the stars, and whether often misconstrued and infected with impurity, the truth resounds within us so loudly and deeply that it cannot be annihilated. It is a living part of what we are, and when we find even portions of it through our personal experiences we recognize it. However, it is what we do with it when find it that matters most. Discovering truth, and recognizing it is one thing, but we have the choice to apply it in such a way that it adds to, or takes away from, the growth of The All.

Service to others is service to All, and therefore service to self because the self is the All.

But service to self is in neglect of others, and so in neglect of the All.

This is simply the difference between showing love for others, and a certain and focused lack of love for others. There are many records around the world that show images of humanimals. All of the ancient religions speak of them in some way. The Tarot is based entirely on the discernment of dark and light. Virtually all of the anceint teachings relate to us the neverending battle between the dark and the light. So whether described to us through legends of humanimals, genetic manipulation, or battles between aliens or gods, we would be foolhardy to deny that which is plainy seen around the world to this very day and has been man's greatest burden and shame. That which we do to our fellowman and our mother earth is abominable to the All. And yet it is nothing more than a particular vibratory experience of the One. Neither good nor evil; just one of many facets.

And yet, still there is choice.

Despite how many would like to make it seem, the Law of One is not one teaching, it is teachings from around the world throughout history recognized by the One Consciousness as truth. Truth of the One Consciousness is the Law of One. It is by becoming aware of this Oneness of the All that we evolve from one vibratory experience into another. When we become one with the All in awareness we are transformed by the Intelligent Energy, as Ra calls it, and enter into a new experience of this existence.

This is our goal. I see nothing in my study of Book one of the Ra material that suggests any contradiction to this. And as a matter of fact I see much emphasis on it.

We have choice. We are the One. We experience the All through many eyes. As One we create the All. As many we create the experiences within it.

Will we make that experience, that creation, that existence, one filled with love and service to others, and thus service to the All? Light.

Or will we fill the creation with a lack of love for others and instead create an existence of service to self filled with greed, lust and selfishness? Dark

This is the plight of the angels that came here and were faced with these same choices, as are we.

With one exception; we are in the process of evolving toward a great change in dimensional and vibratory experience. Ra calls it the harvest. Many religions speak of it in various ways. How we vibrate when that time arrives upon us makes the difference between whether we move on to a world that we will share with others that are filled with the love of service to others, or whether we move on to a place where others will not want to share anything. According to Ra those oriented toward STO vibrations will go to a place with others of similar vibration. And those with STS vibrations will go to a place with STS oriented beings. It is your choice now, but when the time comes you will be what you have chosen to become. Is this what the truth has been misinterpeted into as heaven and hell?

All of this existence is a matter of energy vibrations spawned from the Source. Regardless of how our consciousness is able to relate to that, and how far along we are in understanding that, all of this creation is imbued with this Intelligent Energy, Sacred Fire, or whatever you choose to call it. And this energy is the All, and is manifested in countless ways. The manifestation that we realize as our idenity is no less significant than its Source. And yet within this particular vibratory experience of it, this is all that we realize. But as the All proceeds, change occurs, fields of consciousness, (intelligent energy), collide and share information, and memory is created. The Intelligent Infinity becomes more experienced and the Intelligent Energy becomes more charged. The forces and powers of the Cosmos continue all around us as we try to understand exactly what we are within it. The Source closes one eye and opens another.

Shall we make all of this amazing creation all about us alone, or shall we enjoy the All and be a part of it All? That my friend is the difference between STO and STS. I implore those here studying this material to re-read through it with this understanding, and see if they can realize that what they have interpreted may not be exactly what they assumed it to be. However, those who deliberately choose to vibrate according to STS have that freedom of choice and will reap what they sow.

Making the connection with the Divine is what this particular density is all about. How one makes that connection can be individually, or as One with the All. How one continues in the All depends on how one makes that connection. This is the Law of One, and those who strive to understand this are The Children of the Law of One.

Namaste

RE: Higher Being - Pablísimo - 02-25-2012

First of all, thank you very much for your detailed response and the information you have shared. I appreciate that.

You did not answer 2 of my 3 questions, but the one you did answer was the most important, and I feel I can adequately infer the other answers based on what you did say.

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: No, Pablisimo, do not toss the baby out with the bathwater, just because its babysitter may have used deception in some manner to relay the truth. Care not what package the truth comes in as long as it is brought to you in some way.

This is extremely good advice, and a phrase that I've often used when discussing spiritual topics. I have gotten enormous value from many sources, including traditional ones. If I were the type to throw the baby out with the bathwater, then I would never have learned so much from Jesus, from Guru Nanak, from Lao Tsu, or even Buddha. Discernment is always important, just as adopting what is useful and helpful from any body of spiritual work while letting go that which is unhelpful. This is why Ra gently reminded us, again and again, to take what resonates and leave behind that which does not.

However, I do take issue with intentional deception. What you have stated is basically correct, that distortion-free truth conveyance is impossible in this density, due to the subjective nature of reality and the vagaries of humanity.

However, there is absolutely no reason that INTENTIONAL deception should be used as a vehicle for the transmission of truth. The only part of what you have written that I have a strong (rather than semantical or minor) disagreement with is this:

...just because its babysitter may have used deception in some manner to relay the truth...

These Teachings, of the Children of the Law of One, valid though some of them are, were wrapped up in a lie that was labeled as "truth". The story recounted was affirmed to be absolutely true, in multiple places in that book. This is intentional rather than accidental. And yet I have discovered what is to me irrefutable evidence that the story is NOT true. I'm not one that has to have absolute evidence in order to consider a source credible, for if I were then I wouldn't be on this Law of One forum discussing L/L Research's work. However, I do not ignore information such as what I discovered about the Source Family origins of the Children of the Law of One teachings. Given the organic way in which I learned it, clearly the universe gave me this information to better my understanding and discernment and perhaps even to share it with others.

Much of what you say rings true to me. But using deception as a method of transmission of spiritual teachings simply does not resonate with me at all. There is no need to add to the unavoidable distortion in any such work by intentionally adding lies.

I can certainly take those parts that are helpful and look past the package they arrived in, as I have done with many more distorted sources of truth, such as traditional religion. And yet the awareness of this deception prompts me to use more discernment when evaluating the Teachings themselves, and to rightfully wonder how many other parts may have been intentionally distorted?

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: The origins of the teachings of the Law of One are ancient. This hippy group which you speak of, or any Hindu or Buddhist monk, are all teaching the same ancient truths. And because We are all human, human imperfections are going to reveal themselves in the representations of those ancient teachings.

The Law of One is indeed ancient. It is beyond time, and never in the Ra material is it claimed that Ra is not distorted nor that they have a monopoly on the truth. If you were to study it further, I feel confident you will see this.

In the very first session, Ra stated this "We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same."

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=1&ss=0

I would add further, that though the Truth itself is eternal, that hippy group, and those monks are NOT teaching the same ancient truths. They are teaching their understandings, their personal distortions of said ancient truths. Just because the underlying concepts are timeless does not mean that all sources are equal, or the same, from a teaching perspective. Perhaps you should consider the source this forum is dedicated to more fully before drawing conclusions. Perhaps you should take a good, honest look at your source, including the deception that I sense you are aware of, and reconsider. Perhaps I should do the same with mine. A friend once asked me what I would do if a Ra Material 2.0 came out, or a more clear and helpful spiritual system were to come to my awareness. I laughed and said then I would joyfully integrate it.

I see no need to fear further expansion of our understanding, even if that means that we have to let go of, or re-examine our previous sources of Truth. I have no fear in this possibility, though to date I have found no source more personally helpful to me than Ra.

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: The question should not be about the credibility of origin, or the degree of quantity of truth found in them. The question should be how are these ancient truths being preserved and continued in the face of such misrepresentation and human corruption?

Credibility of origin issues aside, I do believe that the degree and quantity of truth within a spiritual teaching is absolutely relevant. I believe in the Golden Rule, to do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but that doesn't make me a traditional Christian. I also believe that the best way to preserve ancient truths is not to wrap them up in intentional lies. I am but one Being in a vast ocean of consciousness, and there are those who will have a different perspective on this. Here I am only sharing my own. I seek those who try to convey spiritual information with the least amount of distortion possible under the circumstances of life on this planet. That I did not find in your Teaching.

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: Whether brough to us by Archangels, or beings from the stars, and whether often misconstrued and infected with impurity, the truth resounds within us so loudly and deeply that it cannot be annihilated. It is a living part of what we are, and when we find even portions of it through our personal experiences we recognize it. However, it is what we do with it when find it that matters most. Discovering truth, and recognizing it is one thing, but we have the choice to apply it in such a way that it adds to, or takes away from, the growth of The All.

I do agree with this as well. No'one has a monopoly on the understandings of the Law of One. But that goes for your group as well. I resonated with many of the teachings in that book, but not all of them. It is absolutely possible that there is distortion and error in your version of the Law of One, just as it is possible in that as given by Ra. I doubt that many would argue that distortion is possible, or even probable, in all sources of spiritual information available to us as humans. That does not mean, however, that we should not seek the least distorted information we can. Wrapping teachings in lies is simply not congruent with my own spiritual goals.

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: Service to others is service to All, and therefore service to self because the self is the All.

But service to self is in neglect of others, and so in neglect of the All.

I'm perplexed by your return to this topic again and again. The Law of One as given by Ra teaches much the same thing. STS is a valid path to the creator, to a certain point. And since we are One, to serve the Self is to Serve All. STS is service to others, in a sense, it's just heavily distorted. There is no contradiction to what you're saying here that I've found in the Ra Material.

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: This is simply the difference between showing love for others, and a certain and focused lack of love for others. There are many records around the world that show images of humanimals. All of the ancient religions speak of them in some way.

Well, I'm interested in particular to know where the teachings about the humanimals that were specifically taught in the Children of The Law of One originated? I can plainly see where much of the other teachings came from, namely Father Yod & Yogi Bhajan, but from what I have seen they did not teach Atlantis. Or perhaps this was something the Source Family did teach but they have not published it. I feel that perhaps the source material might be more helpful than the fictionalized renditions as given in The Children of The Law of One book, thus I'd like to study it.

I suppose I could send an email to the Source Family and see if Atlantean teachings are part of their inner teachings that have not been published. But as you seem to have have some familiarity with this group, I thought perhaps you would know where these Atlantean teachings / humanimals stuff originated. Or was it just teachings as given by the guru guitarist Jon Peniel/Zoroaster?

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: The Tarot is based entirely on the discernment of dark and light. Virtually all of the anceint teachings relate to us the neverending battle between the dark and the light. So whether described to us through legends of humanimals, genetic manipulation, or battles between aliens or gods, we would be foolhardy to deny that which is plainy seen around the world to this very day and has been man's greatest burden and shame. That which we do to our fellowman and our mother earth is abominable to the All. And yet it is nothing more than a particular vibratory experience of the One. Neither good nor evil; just one of many facets.

All of this is congruent with Ra's teachings. I'm confused as to why you bring it up? Perhaps the issue is that you have been arguing about a topic that you have not sufficiently studied? Perhaps greater familiarity with the Law of One as given by Ra would help you make your case? Some who participate here are unfamiliar or do not agree with the Ra material, so perhaps your conversations have not been as fruitful with them as they might be with others. It may also simply be that those you have been debating with do not have the same understanding of the Ra material that you might if you were to study it in depth. One of the beautiful things about this community is that our opinions and understandings are anything but homogeneous.

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: And yet, still there is choice.

Indeed, that is the central teaching of the Law of One for 3rd density beings. The Choice. Making the Choice so that the chosen polarity can form a foundation for work in higher densities.

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: Despite how many would like to make it seem, the Law of One is not one teaching, it is teachings from around the world throughout history recognized by the One Consciousness as truth. Truth of the One Consciousness is the Law of One. It is by becoming aware of this Oneness of the All that we evolve from one vibratory experience into another. When we become one with the All in awareness we are transformed by the Intelligent Energy, as Ra calls it, and enter into a new experience of this existence.

Again, all true. Ra stated in session 1.0 that they were providing a different take on information that is always and ever the same. Have the Law of One students you have been debating with been arguing otherwise?

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: This is our goal. I see nothing in my study of Book one of the Ra material that suggests any contradiction to this. And as a matter of fact I see much emphasis on it.

We have choice. We are the One. We experience the All through many eyes. As One we create the All. As many we create the experiences within it.

Will we make that experience, that creation, that existence, one filled with love and service to others, and thus service to the All? Light.

Or will we fill the creation with a lack of love for others and instead create an existence of service to self filled with greed, lust and selfishness? Dark

I agree completely. That is the Choice we all have, and I too see nothing in the Ra material that suggests otherwise.

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: This is the plight of the angels that came here and were faced with these same choices, as are we.

This is a theological difference between your teachings and those of Ra. I feel it is less important than the universal truths being discussed, but this is one area in particular that is different between your distorted Teachings and our distorted Teachings.

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: With one exception; we are in the process of evolving toward a great change in dimensional and vibratory experience. Ra calls it the harvest. Many religions speak of it in various ways. How we vibrate when that time arrives upon us makes the difference between whether we move on to a world that we will share with others that are filled with the love of service to others, or whether we move on to a place where others will not want to share anything. According to Ra those oriented toward STO vibrations will go to a place with others of similar vibration. And those with STS vibrations will go to a place with STS oriented beings. It is your choice now, but when the time comes you will be what you have chosen to become. Is this what the truth has been misinterpeted into as heaven and hell?

This is a just a different way of stating much of what Ra teaches. I've found the Ra material to be the single least-distorted source of information that I have ever come across in my lifetime of spiritual practice. So I tend to compare the Ra material to everything else I encounter. Perhaps you are doing the same with the Children of the Law of One material. This is perfectly acceptable, but I think some respect for those who do not share your same foundation is in order. This forum is dedicated to studying and discussing the Law of One as given by Ra, which is why greater familiarity with the topic would aid in your debates and discussions on this site, and indeed would show more respect and care for L/L Research who has provided this space.

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: Shall we make all of this amazing creation all about us alone, or shall we enjoy the All and be a part of it All? That my friend is the difference between STO and STS. I implore those here studying this material to re-read through it with this understanding, and see if they can realize that what they have interpreted may not be exactly what they assumed it to be.

I agree with this. Though I would counsel humility for everyone involved. Too much conviction about your conclusions and understandings, whether you study Ra or study Zoroaster/Jon Peniel, blocks you off from further expansion and knowledge. The moment in which a man declares enlightenment is the very moment in which he admits his ignorance. You may have been debating with folks who had not studied the Law of One to a sufficient degree to adequately address your questions. Or perhaps it's just that your distortions are bringing out distortions in others so that the catalyst provided can benefit everyone and there can be a meaningful exchange of information.

I don't really know the dynamics of everything that is happening between you and others, but I do know that lately there has been an influx of visitors to this forum who seem to be on a mission to "Teach" others. When this Teaching is forced on others who did not ask for it, and when it is delivered with absolute conviction and lack of humility, it becomes divisive and unhelpful. Ra explained that we Teach as we Learn and Learn as we Teach. Thus we learn/teach or we teach/learn. Whenever we feel we have the ultimate Truth, and others do not, then we are not learning, and thus not teaching effectively.

I feel it is far better to share our understandings and grow. We help others with our knowledge, and they help us with theirs. It should be a two-way exchange, and I for one would like to see far more Teach/Learners on this forum than the current crop of Teachers.

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: Making the connection with the Divine is what this particular density is all about. How one makes that connection can be individually, or as One with the All.

I completely agree with this. You speak Truth here. The nature of that connection will involve polarity within this density, but it is a divine connection all the same.

(02-25-2012, 08:45 AM)ShinAr Wrote: How one continues in the All depends on how one makes that connection. This is the Law of One, and those who strive to understand this are The Children of the Law of One.

You know, I think this could be better stated thusly:

The Law of One simply is.
The Children of the Law of One are students of Jon Peniel/Zoroaster's understanding of the Law of One, transmitted through fictional stories.
Seekers in this forum are students of Ra & the confederation's understanding of the Law of One, transmitted through unverifiable channelings.

But it doesn't really matter.... since Truth stands on its own and, in the end, we are all One. There is no need for labels for our individual distortions.

Much love to you, Brother. Namaste.

Love to all

I find myself in agreement with all that Pablisimo has said, however It seems that he is finding disagreement where there is none, so I really do not know how to continue in this regard.

I think that he believes me affiliated with this hippy group he speak of and it may be causing him to find issue with me there, expecting there to be some because he has issue with them.

With regard to those in this forum who I have had some discussion with, he would have to be familiar with all of those threads. There are reasons why certain issues came to the forefront and became topics of debate. One of those was that some were suggesting that service to self is a good thing, and unless Ra has said this somewhere beyond Book one, I have not seen it, and also if Ra has said that somewhere else, it would be in contradiction to everything that he has said in Book one.

So I would have to ask for a reference that specifically quotes Ra saying that service to self is a good thing, and better than service to others. And I will disagree with you wholeheartedly where you said ,

"I'm perplexed by your return to this topic again and again. The Law of One as given by Ra teaches much the same thing. STS is a valid path to the creator, to a certain point. And since we are One, to serve the Self is to Serve All. STS is service to others, in a sense, it's just heavily distorted. There is no contradiction to what you're saying here that I've found in the Ra Material." UNQUOTE

Again what Ra says is that STO is the same as service to self because the sefl is the All, but that does not work with STS. You must recheck your interpretation of that I assure you. However those who believe that STS is somehow the path they want to walk, have that choice. Yes, they will still evolve into higher awareness and being, but it will be at a far slower pace, and it will result in their being harvested into a world filled with those who seek only to serve theirselves. There is great risk in seeking that path. What you have said here about STS being the same as serving the All is as wrong as anyone can be. Please reconsider the teachings very carefully. Service to self may affect the All, but it is not as beneficial to the All as is STO.

Other than that, with regard to what else was discussed here, it seems that we are in full agreement, except where you seem to believe that I belong to this hippy group that you make mention of. You seem to acknowledge that which I have spoken about truth being the priority regardless of its source, and than you say with the same breath that you cannot accept truth from this Zoroaster. Have you read the Ra material where they specifically state that they have used deception for the purpose of getting through a message? Sometimes the message and getting it through is far more important than the means of delivery.

And I do think it is has been prudent of the Intelligent Energy to devise means of hiding the truth and allowing it to be disseminated in a mysterious fashion. If all the truth offered to humanity had been openly offered in only one source, and that source distorted and corrupted, than all truth would have been lost with it. For that purpose the teachings have been secretly hidden into a myriad of teachings and cultures, using both written and oral records, involving a great deal of symbology and code. Because of this the truth has been revealed to those who have diligently sought after it using discretion and discernment, and following the trail bread crumb by bread crumb.

I hope that you can come to terms with your issues of deception. We have gathered our bread crumbs from sources spanning many distortions and never look back to see how they were packaged.

We wish you a fruitful journey.

RE: Higher Being - ThatZenGuy - 02-25-2012

ShinAr,

I recommend you reading the Law of One : Ra Materials book 1-5 so you can understand where the bring4th forum members are coming from. It's like reading for a class you're about to attend, it does no good when you don't know the material for a group discussion. I've read both the Law of One: Ra Materials and The Children of the Law of One by Jon Peniel. I find that the teaching does overlap. The Ra Materials offers a more cosmic view(beyond good and evil, beyong positive and negative) while Jon Peniel's book offers a more 4 Density localized view(having both negative and positive forces). He talks a lot about the different levels of Love and the selfish self and the selfless. This is the same as the two paths of the Ra materials, the service to self and service to others path. I know the Jon Peniel doesn’t not condone Channeling in his beliefs, but to take that statement and rule out that all channeling is bad and no good information can come from it might close you off to higher learning and understanding.

You have to understand that you can never take in transient information too literally from any book you read. It’s the truth and philosophy in them that you should take away from and not the names, dates, places or traditions of any book. I did this with both books and took away important information and learning that I believed to be the truth.

An Orange and a Mandarin can be described by words and be mistaken by one for the other. You have to actually see, taste and feel them to know that they are different and very much similar but not the same thing.

(02-25-2012, 03:20 PM)ThatZenGuy Wrote: ShinAr,

I recommend you reading the Law of One : Ra Materials book 1-5 so you can understand where the bring4th forum members are coming from. It's like reading for a class you're about to attend, it does no good when you don't know the material for a group discussion. I've read both the Law of One: Ra Materials and The Children of the Law of One by Jon Peniel. I find that the teaching does overlap. The Ra Materials offers a more cosmic view(beyond good and evil, beyong positive and negative) while Jon Peniel's book offers a more 4 Density localized view(having both negative and positive forces). He talks a lot about the different levels of Love and the selfish self and the selfless. This is the same as the two paths of the Ra materials, the service to self and service to others path. I know the Jon Peniel doesn’t not condone Channeling in his beliefs, but to take that statement and rule out that all channeling is bad and no good information can come from it might close you off to higher learning and understanding.

You have to understand that you can never take in transient information too literally from any book you read. It’s the truth and philosophy in them that you should take away from and not the names, dates, places or traditions of any book. I did this with both books and took away important information and learning that I believed to be the truth.

An Orange and a Mandarin can be described by words and be mistaken by one for the other. You have to actually see, taste and feel them to know that they are different and very much similar but not the same thing.

This was clearly agreed to in the above posts. And thank you, I am studying the Ra material. That which I heave read in Book one suggests a complete agreement with everything that I would profess as the Law of One Consciousness. We are the Children of the Law of One.

With regard to Peniel's teaching, I see no contradiction between that and the Ra material at this time. And it seem to fall into line with a long succession of teaching that we have studied and practiced for countless years.

The greatest difference between I and Pablisimo seems to be that he chooses to use the word ET where I might use the word angel. Both are applicable to define the same beings.

Aloha Shin'Ar!!

I just thought I'd start with a simple Hawaiian meditation.

I love you. Heart
I'm sorry. Blush
Please forgive me. Angel
Thank you. BigSmile

---

Thanks very much for your reply. I feel like I'm beginning to understand you better, and appreciate your insights.

(02-25-2012, 03:19 PM)ShinAr Wrote: So I would have to ask for a reference that specifically quotes Ra saying that service to self is a good thing, and better than service to others."

I don't think such a quote exists and I don't think that Ra was teaching that STS was a good thing nor better than service to others. I apologize that I have not explained my understanding well to you. This fault is mine, not yours. May I please elaborate further on what I said earlier so it will hopefully make more sense?

(02-25-2012, 03:19 PM)ShinAr Wrote: And I will disagree with you wholeheartedly where you said ,

(02-25-2012, 12:55 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: "I'm perplexed by your return to this topic again and again. The Law of One as given by Ra teaches much the same thing. STS is a valid path to the creator, to a certain point.

In this quote, I think the most important part is "to a certain point." Basically they taught that one can advance spiritually down the negative, STS, path, but not indefinitely. That it is a valid path, yes, but only to the point of mid 6th density. Because the STS path is essentially an illusion and a severe distortion/contradiction of fundamental reality, an entity wishing to progress further is forced to reverse polarity and turn towards the positive. There is no such problem with the STO orientation. The STS "option", if you will, simply ceases to be available beyond early to mid 6th density.

I'm sorry, I did not mean to imply that I felt Ra was teaching the equality of the paths, in the ultimate sense, but only in a 3D context. I believe Ra has openly stated that they are biased towards the positive orientation and also mentioned that STO was a far more efficient path. As in, progression is more difficult via STS means, and only has a finite distance where it is valid.

I certainly can't speak for Ra, but only my understanding of them. But as I understand it, in the 3rd density we find ourselves in now, they were teaching that one can make just as much progress, and indeed even graduate into the next density of experience by following EITHER the positive OR the negative path, STS or STO. But they never made a secret of which polarity they preferred and encouraged. They did, however, honor the freewill of all beings to evolve (or not) according to their chosen path. There was just a recognition that in 3rd through mid-6th density, you can advance via Good *or* Evil. But that again, only works up until a certain point. Eventually the unity of the All cannot be denied and the STS path no longer carries you forward. Thus of course STO would be the better option, for this and many other reasons.

(02-25-2012, 12:55 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: And since we are One, to serve the Self is to Serve All. STS is service to others, in a sense, it's just heavily distorted. There is no contradiction to what you're saying here that I've found in the Ra Material."

I do not like the dark, and it is not the path I choose. Yet I must respect it, even as it must respect Me and the Light that I love so much.

As I understand it, Ra taught that even those dark ones that choose the STS option in 3D are still giving unique experience to the Creator, and also providing catalyst and choices for other 3D beings. In this way, even they serve. Do I choose this? No. Do I think their actions are appropriate, efficient, or even acceptable to me? No! But I recognize the grand dance of polarity and duality and see how even they serve the All.

(02-25-2012, 03:19 PM)ShinAr Wrote: Again what Ra says is that STO is the same as service to self because the sefl is the All, but that does not work with STS....
You must recheck your interpretation of that I assure you.

I sincerely hope I've clarified my interpretation above.

(02-25-2012, 03:19 PM)ShinAr Wrote: However those who believe that STS is somehow the path they want to walk, have that choice. Yes, they will still evolve into higher awareness and being, but it will be at a far slower pace, and it will result in their being harvested into a world filled with those who seek only to serve theirselves. There is great risk in seeking that path.

I agree with you here 100%. I shudder at the thought of graduating into 4D negative. That's not the kind of world I'd be comfortable living in and is exactly the sort of "next level" that those pursing the STS path with sufficient intensity to graduate will incarnate into. I see no contradiction here about what you write -- I honestly believe this to be congruent with my understanding of how Ra has described the negative path and its relative inefficiency.

(02-25-2012, 03:19 PM)ShinAr Wrote: What you have said here about STS being the same as serving the All is as wrong as anyone can be. Please reconsider the teachings very carefully. Service to self may affect the All, but it is not as beneficial to the All as is STO.

Do you think that if I added "at a certain level of abstraction" there my perspective would have been clearer? I did not mean to confuse, honestly.

You see, I really don't find the two sentences to be mutually exclusive. Both paths can be valid in our present condition, while one of them ultimately leads to a dead end. Maybe there are two roads from Toronto to Vancouver, but one of them is only drivable halfway and has a slower speed limit? That's like the negative path. It's perfectly possible to travel a great distance down that path. But it won't get you to your ultimate destination. Eventually you'll have to pull over and get on the other highway that goes all the way to Vancouver.

I believe that the STO path better serves the All, there is no doubt in my mind. But I would say that, wouldn't I, being that I've chosen STO? Smile

Amigo, I hope that makes more sense now. Sometimes I know my clarity of expression can be lacking.

(02-25-2012, 03:19 PM)ShinAr Wrote: Other than that, with regard to what else was discussed here, it seems that we are in full agreement, except where you seem to believe that I belong to this hippy group that you make mention of.

Well, only you could tell us what is the case here, as only you can know for sure. But I will clarify my perception, because I really didn't mean to imply you were a member of this hippy group. My belief is that you are a member of a group founded by Jon Peniel that is based on his (Jon's) Teachings or at least an independent Follower of his Teachings. Because of this supposition, I have shared with you a piece of information that I did not seek, but yet I feel would be very relevant to a person such as yourself who is building their spiritual framework upon the work of Jon Peniel. And that piece of information is simply that many, many of his teachings actually come from this "hippy group", Father Yod and his Source Family. And that as a result, there is at least some deliberate falsehood in those Teachings, with extent unknown.

If none of this matters to you, then that's perfectly acceptable. It is your Path, brother, and your incarnation to do with as you see fit. If your source is helping you and you are satisfied, then by all means keep your course.

But speaking only for myself, if some equivalent information regarding the Ra material existed, then I would absolutely want to know about it. It doesn't mean I would abandon the teachings, but I would want to know and it would perhaps prompt me to re-examine my belief system, which may or may not result in changes in my thinking.

(02-25-2012, 03:19 PM)ShinAr Wrote: You seem to acknowledge that which I have spoken about truth being the priority regardless of its source, and than you say with the same breath that you cannot accept truth from this Zoroaster.

I hope what I wrote above clarifies this point about why I shared that with you. I thought I recognized the truth of some of what Jon Peniel aka Zoroaster taught in my post. Not all of it, no, but his teachings do contain truth.

I am suggesting only that perhaps this source of truth contains an equal amount of, or perhaps more distortion than the Ra material. But if the Teachings resonate with you perfectly and you are happy with what you are doing, then there's no reason to change that. We each walk our own Path and what is right for one is not right for another.

But this forum is indeed dedicated to the study of a particular source of information, so you may find a majority bias towards a frame work of the Law of One as shared by L/L Research.

(02-25-2012, 03:19 PM)ShinAr Wrote: Have you read the Ra material where they specifically state that they have used deception for the purpose of getting through a message? Sometimes the message and getting it through is far more important than the means of delivery.

No, I have not, could you please point it out to me?

(02-25-2012, 03:19 PM)ShinAr Wrote: And I do think it is has been prudent of the Intelligent Energy to devise means of hiding the truth and allowing it to be disseminated in a mysterious fashion. If all the truth offered to humanity had been openly offered in only one source, and that source distorted and corrupted, than all truth would have been lost with it. For that purpose the teachings have been secretly hidden into a myriad of teachings and cultures, using both written and oral records, involving a great deal of symbology and code. Because of this the truth has been revealed to those who have diligently sought after it using discretion and discernment, and following the trail bread crumb by bread crumb.

I hope that you can come to terms with your issues of deception. We have gathered our bread crumbs from sources spanning many distortions and never look back to see how they were packaged.

HeartSmile

Yes, indeed. gathered bread crumbs from sources spanning many distortions and never look back to see how they were packaged.

I do the same, as do many, many people on this forum. But if I were compiling all of my understandings of spiritual topics gathered from many, many sources into one neat book for future seekers. Such as Jon Peniel has done. I would not do it by telling the seeker that this came from an ancient order of Tibetan monks in a magical land where I trained in secret in special and hidden knowledge from a mysterious Order of Keepers Of Knowledge.

I would instead present it as helpful spiritual information, the Truth as I understood it, and let the information stand on its own. That's exactly what L/L Research did with the Ra Material. I honestly feel that I would go about it in the same way were I in a similar situation. I would not choose to make up any stories.

Jon Peniel chose a different approach, that's all. That's really the only issue I have with deception in this context. It's not resonant with my understanding nor my approach. I do not hate deception, but I honor truth. But if this approach makes sense to you and your group, you have just as much free will as I do. Do as ye will, brother, it's your incarnation. And please enjoy the ride!

I would only suggest trying to be open to learning from the community here and the source material, the Law of One. It may be that there's at least some small thing, some new perspective or morsel in the material that would be of benefit. Or maybe it would only strengthen your existing convictions? Maybe as you understand it more, you'll be able to translate the contents of your Children of the Law of One philosophy into words we can all more easily understand, because you will know our background.

Either way, however it turns out, we all win!

(02-25-2012, 03:19 PM)ShinAr Wrote: We wish you a fruitful journey.

Equally brother, I wish you all the same.

Love to all

I note that while you are trying to use quotes in ypour posts you are mistakenly using them and not doing it properly. I would ask you to edit your post where you have done and mistakenly made it sound like you were quoting me, while in truth you were quoting your own post. This was done as you tried to edit the quotations and I would appreciate your attention to this if you don't mind. Thank you.

(02-25-2012, 05:16 PM)ShinAr Wrote: I note that while you are trying to use quotes in ypour posts you are mistakenly using them and not doing it properly. I would ask you to edit your post where you have done and mistakenly made it sound like you were quoting me, while in truth you were quoting your own post. This was done as you tried to edit the quotations and I would appreciate your attention to this if you don't mind. Thank you.

Gosh, sorry about that. I can see how it might cause confusion, which I definitely don't want. If you'll refresh, you can see I've just edited it to clean it up. Please let me know if you see anything I missed that needs adjustment. (LOL, well beyond my wacky ideas!)

Love to all

Pablisimo,

you wrote that "But if this approach makes sense to you and your group, you have just as much free will as I do. Do as ye will, brother, it's your incarnation. And please enjoy the ride!"UNQUOTE

I and what group? The only group with which I associate is those who follow the teachings of the Law of One. We are the Children of the Law of One. Are you not a child of the Law of One? We acknowledge the acquisition of truth as being from many sources so ti would certainly be difficult to call any one particular source 'my group'. If you were going to try to categorize me by the sources which have revealed truth to me, it would have to include a list of names that would take many minutes to voice.

(02-25-2012, 05:23 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:
(02-25-2012, 05:16 PM)ShinAr Wrote: I note that while you are trying to use quotes in ypour posts you are mistakenly using them and not doing it properly. I would ask you to edit your post where you have done and mistakenly made it sound like you were quoting me, while in truth you were quoting your own post. This was done as you tried to edit the quotations and I would appreciate your attention to this if you don't mind. Thank you.

Gosh, sorry about that. I can see how it might cause confusion, which I definitely don't want. If you'll refresh, you can see I've just edited it to clean it up. Please let me know if you see anything I missed that needs adjustment. (LOL, well beyond my wacky ideas!)

Love to all

Yes Pablisimo you managed to locate the erroneous quotation. I thank you.

(02-25-2012, 05:23 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: "But if this approach makes sense to you and your group, you have just as much free will as I do. Do as ye will, brother, it's your incarnation. And please enjoy the ride!"

(02-25-2012, 05:30 PM)ShinAr Wrote: I and what group? The only group with which I associate is those who follow the teachings of the Law of One. We are the Children of the Law of One.

Hey it's totally up to you how clear or how cryptic you want to be about your spiritual associations. But what I meant was the group of people who follow Jon Peniel's teachings as their primary spiritual foundation.

Such as, for example, the folks that run this website:
http://atlantis.to/

These names don't really matter, of course, but since as you have noted more than one source uses "The Law of One" moniker, I was trying to make a distinction between those who discuss the Law of One as transmitted by Jon Peniel, and those who discuss the Law of One as transmitted by Ra.

Of course the Law of One is One. The Law of One is beyond such distinctions. Many have shared their perspective on the Law of One, including Jon & Ra, though, so when discussing in a discussion forum a distinction can be useful.

(02-25-2012, 05:30 PM)ShinAr Wrote: If you were going to try to categorize me by the sources which have revealed truth to me, it would have to include a list of names that would take many minutes to voice.

Lol, I would have the same dilemma!! Don't worry, I won't make the attempt. Smile

(02-25-2012, 05:30 PM)ShinAr Wrote: Yes Pablisimo you managed to locate the erroneous quotation. I thank you.

You're quite welcome. Thanks for helping me remember to take more care with the quote function.

It has really been good sharing ideas with you, thanks very much for your time and energy. Namaste!

P.S. Angels and ETs both exist in my understanding. It's just that different numbers of each group can dance on the head of a pin. Tongue Smile

Love to all

I appreciate your humor. Although I do not think you will find me fitting on the head of a pin. It has been pleasant for me as well.

(02-25-2012, 05:58 PM)ShinAr Wrote: I appreciate your humor. Although I do not think you will find me fitting on the head of a pin. It has been pleasant for me as well.

Heh, heh Smile

HeartHeartHeartHeart

Love and light to you my friend.

Love to all

RE: Higher Being - Plenum - 02-25-2012

[Image: tumblr_lzbfjgkJ2S1r5qiggo1_500.gif]

I'm glad we see eye to eye

RE: Higher Being - godwide_void - 02-26-2012

Wow, Shin'ar, Pablisimo, I really enjoyed this correspondence between you both. It proved extremely insightful and emanated with the purity of knowingness and love for the Creator.

Bless ye both.

RE: Higher Being - heritageparksr@yahoo.com - 09-05-2016

(02-24-2012, 07:42 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: Executive summary / Short version:
I believe the Law of One that Shin'Ar is talking about is based on this:

...which though not clearly labeled is a group started by a former member/student of this group:

Which in turn had been founded by a former member/student of this group:
http://www.yogibhajan.com/

Thus the teachings are heavily influenced by those two groups + an source unknown to me involving Atlantean material.

Whereas the Law of One forum that we are in is based on this:

http://www.lawofone.info
http://llresearch.org/library.aspx

which was a communication with a 6D social memory complex named Ra by a small group of seekers in the US in the eighties.

--------

Shin'Ar,

I would like to add something to this discussion, please, in the spirit of information exchange.  I tend to get a little wordy when I write posts, so I apologize in advance for the length.  I would like to describe this information to you in an organic fashion and explain it as I experienced it.  I'd like to show you how I arrived at this information so that it is clear that I am not trying to attack your beliefs or teachings, nor am I trying to push an agenda.  But I really feel compelled to help clarify this situation, and hopefully share something with you and others that will be of value.  Maybe you can help me better understand and make sense of all this as well.

------

I have been a spiritual seeker for most of my life, and as such am always open to new information and am interested in a wide range of teachings.  I am slow to adopt a new spiritual practice or teaching, but I am quickly interested and try to give all things a fair hearing.  I am always learning.  Of course, never have I found anything as spiritually useful to me as the Law of One as given by Ra, but I have been edified and helped by many other sources of information and my personal spiritual practice is an amalgam of many different teachings.  I tell you this so you may better understand what is to follow.

A couple of years back, I became intensely interested in Sikhism.  After studying Guru Nanak's teachings for some time, I soon learned that the religion had greatly changed from his founding.  The Indian, or traditional, branch had been modified considerably thanks to a succession of later gurus, especially the 10th & final human guru, Gobind Singh.  But more relevant to this post, a branch of "Western Sikhism" that was more Hindu and mystical in nature was started this century by a person called Yogi Bhajan.  You can tell members of this sect by their all-white Sikh clothing and that women wear turbans as well as men.

Though I was then and still am now deeply moved by Nanak's original teachings, I found that I simply did not resonate with what the religion had evolved into in the east.  So, I had a fair look at what Yogi Bhajan had to teach in the West to see if it was closer to Nanaks' original, or if it was edifying in its own right.  Though I hesitate to use a pejorative term, my subjective impression after studying it for some time was that he had formed basically a mild cult based on Hinduism mixed with new age practices, all wrapped into a Sikh outer layer.  At that point, I stopped studying modern Sikhism, both eastern and western.  I took what I found useful from Nanak's original teachings, paid my respects and gave my thanks, and then stopped that line of inquiry.

In the midst of this, I ran across a reference to one of Yogi Bhajan's students, James Edward Baker.  He evidently started his own spiritual group in the 60's, re-named himself "Father  Yod" and called his group "The Source Family".  They opened a vegetarian restaurant in LA which grew into a hugely popular place that celebrities liked to visit.  This group was absolutely funky and unique, in a mostly good way. They wore amazing costumes and made good rock music.  One could say there were cultish aspects for sure, namely around sexual interactions, but overall they seem positive and loving to me.  They are still around and you can find out more about their teachings from here:

Well, I wasn't really interested in deeply studying their teachings, but they were so original and unique, I wanted to know more.  So I ordered a book they had produced called "The Source, the untold story of Father Yod, Ya Ho Wa 13, and the Source Family".

http://www.amazon.com/Source-Untold-Story-Father-Family/dp/0976082292/

..and I also rented a documentary that had been made about The Source Family

https://signup.netflix.com/movie/Re-Visiting-Father-and-The-Source-Family/70112892

I watched the documentary and read the book.  I appreciated the echos of Sikhism in it, but mostly just found it entertaining.  I forgot all about it for a few months....

This brings me to the Children of the Law of One.  When I became aware of the "Children of the Law of One" group, I was intrigued by their teachings as given on their website.  So, I ordered a copy of what seemed to be the Teachings compiled into one place, in a book called "The Children of The Law of One & the Lost Teachings of Atlantis".

I read the whole thing.  I resonated GREATLY with some of it, though there were parts of it that I did not.  However in it, the author, Jon Penial [which seems to be an anagram of Pineal], recounts his story.  He talks about moving to a secret and special monestary in Tibet and receiving spiritual training.  The Atlantean history of the Children of the Law of One are given as well as a whole host of spiritual practices and topics.  He claims that his spiritual order is an ancient one and that he learned all of this from his time in Tibet in that special monastery.

Though I do sense distortion in this book, it is still worthwhile to read.  There is much truth and wisdom.  However, you know what struck me about it the most?  There was a familiarity about the teachings and the description of the monestary that I couldn't quite place my finger on.  I had seen alot of this stuff before, but I couldn't quite remember.  I put the book aside after I was finished, and ordered a DVD with some of their exercises, because I was still intrigued.

Then one day as I was moving some of my books around I came across that Source Family book.  In flipping through it, I happened upon page #268.  I quote it here:

"ZOROASTER - took part in the music energy.  We are confident that he wrote a novel using Father and Family history called "The Children of the Law of One, the Lost Teachings of Atlantis."

They are basically stating that a former guitarist for their group and Family member wrote the book for what founded the version of "The Law of One" that you seem to be espousing here.

BAM!  Then I realized, that was it.  Taking a quick glance at the yahowha.org website showed many of the same spiritual topics that were in the CoLo1 book.   I watched the documentary again and you could see that Jon Peniel was allegorically describing his own time with Father Yod & The Source Family as a Tibetan monastery.  Even the living space / hive pods that he describes in the book were talked about in the documentary.  I received the book from a Hawaiian address, which is where the Source Family ended up.  The parallels were really undeniable.  If you take the time to familiarize yourself with Yogi Bhajan's teaching, with Father Yod's teaching, and watch the Source Family documentary, I think the conclusion is inescapable.  

I Googled this later and found that some others had made the same connections based on some random posts here and there, but in my case I literally stumbled across this without even looking for it.

It's really all over the place.  Look at the hair covering in the documentary and in the book.  You can trace a line right to Father Yod and western Sikhism.  Even the description of the living spaces and relationships matches what was happening in the Source Family's group.  The relationships and sexuality part was to me, the most negative of the teachings.  Too much orgasm suppression and control, and relationships with a fluidity that I feel lead to great conflict.  Ironically enough Yogi Bhajan's major criticism of Father Yod was that he was "too stuck in his Root Chakra".  These sexual ideas undoubtedly influenced Jon Peniel/Zoroaster and made their way into the Teachings.

Just the fact that there was deception about the origins upset me greatly.  The reason is that I thought that many of the teachings in the Children of the Law of One book, Thoth, etc, were extremely congruent with my understanding of Truth.  I also   felt the exercises were, for the most part, helpful and useful.  What I don't understand is why on earth Jon Peniel/Zoroaster or whomever he really is would make this stuff up?  Why wrap such truth up into a fictional package involving a Tibetan monestary?  Eventually the connections with Father Yod would come out and the teachings spoke for themselves, so why the deception?

I would also like to know where the Atlantis information came from, as this was not covered extensively in either Yogi Bhajan or Father Yod's teachings.  The author must have sourced this from elsewhere.  There is a short ebook novel he produced on Atlantis that is pretty entertaining, but it doesn't give any clues either.  Since the fight between the Sons of Belial and the Sons of the Law of One is so central to these teachings and ties back into Atlantis, I'd really like to find out where it actually came from.

For me, that the author basically lied about the Tibetan monestary makes the origin of his other teachings suspect to me.  I'm not interested in judging his motivations, really, but I would like to explore the source material in more depth.

One of the things I like about L/L is how forthcoming they have been about their background, their mistakes, and their warts.  Honesty in transmitting spiritual information is of the utmost importance to me.  So I am genuinely perplexed by this book so full of wisdom and yet mixed with what appear to be falsehoods.

So, Shin'Ar, these are my questions to you.

1) Were you aware of the connections with the Source Family and the subsequent allegory of the Tibetan Monestary / Father Yod's family house in the Children of the Law of One book?  If so, do you have any comments?

2) Do you know where the origin of the Atlantis teaching, upon which the concepts of the conflict between the two groups and the Humanimals originated?  Because it wasn't from the "monastery" in Tibet and I'd like to learn more about this from the original source.

3) Do you have anything you feel moved to share with me that might enlighten me on these topics further?  I humbly admit that I certainly do not know everything and am quite likely missing data.  I could absolutely be wrong about any or all of this, but I do trust my heart and my logical capacity.

Thanks very much for sharing with us, brother.  I am sorry to bombard you with questions, but please know my intent is only greater clarity and understanding amongst us all.

Even though you come from a different perspective, you are welcome here and I feel you have much useful information to share with us.  I also feel you have much to learn from our understanding of the Ra material and our perspectives as well.

Namaste, Shin'Ar

Love to all

This post is probably long over, BUT, I think I can help answer some more of your questionings. I have been reading the Jon Peniel book & had the same issues with the validity of the story. I like the spiritual messages, but wondered why as others have said, such great truth would be wrapped in deception. I do think it was the Source Family, after doing some research. BUT, I digress. Before reading this, my spiritual revolution happened with the Edgar Cayce material. That was my "most non distorted" container of truth & still is I suppose. I sense the same attitude I first had about the Cayce material in some of your debates with, "yes, but is that what Ra says?" or "good point, but go back & check what Ra says" i.e a measuring stick, so to speak.

So, I believe the other half of John Peniel's work that is not strictly identified with the Source Family comes from Edgar Cayce readings, of which there thousands of readings he did about Atlantis. Cayce also specifically mentioned the Sons of Beliail & Great White Brotherhood also. The most obvious clue, is that Edgar Cayce made a prediction (in the 1930's I believe) that someone named "John Peniel" would come along & change the course of history. Of course being that he was already familiar with Cayce, that would be a pretty strong pen name to adopt when writing what he thought was probably his most important work.

Also, there is a quite lengthy open letter online that Jon Peniel wrote to Edgar Cayce's A.R.E organization, in response to a not totally favorable review they did of his Atlantis book. He goes quite out of the way to argue his points & obviously seemed to feel quite attacked by them, that the review was not totally favorable. I like the Peniel book, but that letter he wrote made me feel like maybe he still had some baggage to sort out on the road to 'total enlightenment', like probably 99% of us in the dimension still do. I hope this helps.

RE: Higher Being - Aion - 09-05-2016

I also just want to mention for those who don't know is Zoroaster is also an ancient personage whom began 'Zoroastrianism', whom were fire worshippers and some have suggested some of the earliest alchemists. Just to note so people realize this name is very old with ancient roots in Persia.

RE: Higher Being - herald - 09-05-2016

Just to clarify...

From Wikipedia "Fire Worship":

Although the term "fire-worshippers" is primarily associated with Zoroastrians, the idea that Zoroastrians worship fire is originally from anti-Zoroastrian polemic. Instead, fire — even in a Fire temple (the Zoroastrian terms are more prosaic and simply mean "house of fire") — is considered to be an agent of purity and as a symbol of righteousness and truth. In the present day this is explained to be because fire burns ever-upwards and cannot itself be polluted. Nonetheless, Sadeh and Chaharshanbe Suri are both fire-related festivals celebrated throughout Greater Iran and date back to when Zoroastrianism was still the predominant religion of the region.

Zoroastrianism was a great deal more complex and useful than fire worship.

RE: Higher Being - Aion - 09-06-2016

I suppose it is a matter of assessment what 'worship' means but yes that is an oversimplistic label. I believe in their alchemical view it was a divine force, responsible for all transformation internal and external. So yeah, of course there was more involved, but fire as an object of transformation and purification was definitely a crux of the philosophy.

However, it is more known as a great system of duality with a 'good God' and an 'evil God' (more like order and chaos than good and evil, they are truth and deception) and the balance that plays out between them. The action of 'fire' in this purification was seen as bringing one closer to the good god, Ahura Mazda.

This seems to be more about light than the fire itself though, as Zoroastrians always pray towards a source of light. However, there is the idea of the 'inner 'fire' which is the spirit and representing one's own light.

RE: Higher Being - herald - 09-06-2016

Yes, I like how the positive God was the older, stronger and wiser brother to the negative one-and the older brother allows him to influence the people on Earth for a while to help them become stronger. It is repeated with Thror and Loki ,sons of Odin.